cunt says:

:angry-screaming:

I says:

:confusion-seeingstars:
Quoted for truth.

All Knowing One

Re: Bleeding from the Bunghole

Post by All Knowing One »

Of course, what Cunt says about the Slymepit is true. The initial and enduring motivation for its existence is to obsessively follow and angrily fume over every move of the SJWs at FTB, etc. If the objects of hatred disappear, the Slymepit has no raison d'etre. On the other hand, there are a lot of clever people here who obsess in very clever ways including creative graphics. And there are occasional entertaining feuds and meltdowns such as the case with Cunt. Also Cunt's case has the added satisfying feature of making a complete fool of himself, thus helping the rest of us feel better about ourselves. :D

cunt

Post by cunt »

jet_lagg wrote:Are these meltdowns of Cunt's normal? Can I expect a repeat performance in the future (assuming this one ever ends)?
You can expect this shit whenever somebody posts something other than, lol, rebecca watson is an alcoholic, lol Melody Hensley doesn't have real PTSD.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

From this day on I will always associate having a big sulky-tantrum meltdown spanning two days and five pages as "pulling a cunt."

Joseph Porter, KCB

Post by Joseph Porter, KCB »

Aneris wrote:
Since I have German Wikipedia privilege, I found a mentioning of Richard Lewontin, and with Google-Fu found that article: Confusions about Human Races

I do recognize that there is apparently a controversy, and thus I do recognize that everyone will bring quotes and authorities that back up their position.
Hasn't Lewontin's argument been pretty much debunked by later, more thorough genetic analysis? IIRC he promulgated that when the state of the art was just to compare a relatively few genetic loci, prior to the whole genome analysis of the HGP?

cunt

Post by cunt »

Also Cunt's case has the added satisfying feature of making a complete fool of himself, thus helping the rest of us feel better about ourselves. :D
You're in need of something to feel better about yourself then. Anything will do.

That's interesting.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:From this day on I will always associate having a big sulky-tantrum meltdown spanning two days and five pages as "pulling a cunt."
I'm going with "cunty-fit" :D

cunt

Post by cunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:From this day on I will always associate having a big sulky-tantrum meltdown spanning two days and five pages as "pulling a cunt."
Sorry but "CaptainFluffyBunny"? That's a brony thing, right?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

cunt wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:Are these meltdowns of Cunt's normal? Can I expect a repeat performance in the future (assuming this one ever ends)?
You can expect this shit whenever somebody posts something other than, lol, rebecca watson is an alcoholic, lol Melody Hensley doesn't have real PTSD.
Come off it, man. You started flinging shit around, then had a meltdown when everyone started flinging it back. I may not have your impressive post count, but I've been around long enough to know the people here will have a conversation with you about something other than Watson's alcoholism or Hensley's PTSD so long as you don't behave like... you.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Bhurzum wrote:
I'm going with "cunty-fit" :D
Sounds girthy!

All Knowing One

Fighting with the regulars isn't enough, now you're going to take on the lurkers? Is there no stopping you?

CaptainFluffyBunny

cunt wrote:
No, not at all. Although I finally saw the pony thing, not as bad as I'd been lead to believe. No, Captain Fluffy Bunny" stems from watching rabbits with my kids, and a passing eagle providing a life lesson in being a fluffy bunny, very low on the food chain.

cunt

Post by cunt »

jet_lagg wrote:
cunt wrote:
Come off it, man. You started flinging shit around, then had a meltdown when everyone started flinging it back. I may not have your impressive post count, but I've been around long enough to know the people here will have a conversation with you about something other than Watson's alcoholism or Hensley's PTSD so long as you don't behave like... you.
Hahaha, good luck padawan.

Apples

Post by Apples »

PZ just squeezed out a 900+ word post (including copypasta) telling us to be skeptical about the PNAS men and women's brains study because you have to be cautious about fMRI experiments -- even though, as commenter Enkidum observes, it wasn't an fMRI study, it was a Diffusion Tensor Imaging study. Both techniques require MRI machines, but AFAICT almost nothing PZ says applies to the data in the paper.

I'm not trying to defend the study (I haven't even tried to read it, just what others are saying about it), but the most plausible dig on the methodology I've seen is that they apparently didn't address possible sex-differences in how much subjects move in MRI machines (apparently men move more), though it's not clear to me that this would necessarily account for the study's particular findings. And I'd say there's plenty of room for argument about the magnitude of the differences and their possible implications. But PZ just aims for the side of the barn and flat-out misses. Seems to me he can't possibly have even glanced at the paper or read the Wired article to which he links.

What impresses me about PZ is how often, and shamelessly, he gets things wrong due to his unholy combination of laziness, aggressiveness, sloppiness, and relentless ideological axe-grinding.

Just refreshed comments - ChasCPeterson calls out PZ - "That kind of makes the entire OP a giant 'oops!,' suggesting that its author is opining about a study with which he lacks even cursory familiarity."

PZ's reply? "DTI is an MRI technique. Same issues of resolution & interpretation of function from indirect measures."

Nope - it's an MRI technique but significantly different from fMRI and isn't about "interpretation of function" - it's about tracing diffusion of water molecules to discern axonal alignment. PZ is just one of those remarkable pigheaded types whose fragile egos prevent them from admitting even relatively small mistakes.

cunt

Post by cunt »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
cunt wrote:
No, not at all. Although I finally saw the pony thing, not as bad as I'd been lead to believe. No, Captain Fluffy Bunny" stems from watching rabbits with my kids, and a passing eagle providing a life lesson in being a fluffy bunny, very low on the food chain.
Thats nice mate. Don't admit you want to fuck cartoon horses all at once, ease people into the idea.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

cunt wrote:
gargamel wrote: But really, your anal fixation is a bit disturbing. While I am bi, I am quite sure you're not my type. Ta ta!
Oh really, moments after saying the slymepit is dumb. Some moron literally proves that he doesn't know his bum-hole from his dick-hole.
shit, you mean your arsehole isn't slanted? :?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

cunt wrote:
Thats nice mate. Don't admit you want to fuck cartoon horses all at once, ease people into the idea.
You're lying if you say this doesn't put a little blood in ya' dick.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Brony+ ... 872585.jpg

All Knowing One

cunt wrote:This really is the dumbest forum on the internet. The brave slymepit heroes, still pissed off because a woman said something in a youtube vid back in 2011.
Dear Mr. Cunt,

Why do you continue to post on the dumbest forum on the internet?
:?:

cunt

Post by cunt »

Ahahaahah. Jesus.

cunt

Post by cunt »

All Knowing One wrote:
cunt wrote:This really is the dumbest forum on the internet. The brave slymepit heroes, still pissed off because a woman said something in a youtube vid back in 2011.
Dear Mr. Cunt,

Shits and giggles.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

cunt wrote:
All Knowing One wrote:
Dear Mr. Cunt,

Shits and giggles.
The balance has definitely swung in favour of the former.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Service Dog wrote:
AAAAAANNNNDDDD IT'S ALL OVER!

cunt

Post by cunt »

Jonathan wrote:
Shits and giggles.
The balance has definitely swung in favour of the former.[/quote]

Oh I dunno. Making fun of Mykerus divorce is always fun.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Service Dog wrote:
You are one fucked-up dude.

I like that about you.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Forget elementary school or kindergarten. We have now passed into premature intensive care.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I went to bed watching a drive by cunting. I wake up and see he got a flat tire.

Bugger.

cunt

Post by cunt »

You know excessive sleep is often a sign of severe depression.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Service Dog is kind of like Eucliwoo, but with pikchaz.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:Service Dog is kind of like Eucliwoo, but with pikchaz.
Hmmmmmm.........

Apples

Post by Apples »

Lsuoma wrote:
Can we get a killfile update? Those are always fun.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Lsuoma wrote:
Hmmmmmm.........
Not a chance.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Lsuoma wrote:
Hmmmmmm.........
You should unban eucliwood and confine her to a creepy fan-fic subforum.

windy

Post by windy »

Brive1987 wrote:
windy wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: It was a great 'mind slap encouraging thinking people to wonder "Hmm come to think of it, why aren't modern Islamic societies producing great science like they used to. What factors are at play? What for instance are the contrasts in spirit between the Cavendish Laboratory and Pakastani Madrassas?"
Some leaders in the Islamic countries are attempting to do something about it:
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/420231.article

(KAUST = the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology)
Located near Jeddah and looking out across the Red Sea, KAUST is a graduate institution that has enrolled nearly 1,200 master's and PhD students so far. King Abdullah, the Saudi monarch, founded it with a $10 billion (£6.4 billion) endowment in a bid to rekindle science in the Islamic world, and the campus was constructed in just two years.

In contrast to the rest of the kingdom, where restrictive laws hold sway, on the KAUST campus women are allowed to drive, are not required to wear a veil and are free to mix with men in class.
The other succession hurdle KAUST faces is that of its patron, King Abdullah, who is in his late eighties and has been in poor health for the past two years (according to media reports).

The monarch has irked conservatives by personally backing and endowing the institution. In 2009, he dismissed Sheikh Saad al-Shithri, a member of the country's highest clerical body, who publicly objected to KAUST's mixing of the sexes and said that its curriculum should be vetted by Islamic scholars.
Hardline Islam acting as a deterrent to science? Outrageous. :bjarte:
Good to see an exception to the rule. Lucky Dawkins only suggested hardline Islam was characterised by, not 100% defined by, ideas inimicable to science. Lucky too the Arab spring hadn't yet swept King Abdullah away and replaced him with the likes of Sheikh Saad al-Shithri. His time will no doubt come.
I don't really see that as an exception to the rule, since King Abdullah seems to be more of a moderate (at least on this issue). If even the king's pet project is facing opposition from the religious authorities, it's probably not a surprise that scientific research has been lagging.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

cunt isn't having a meltdown

he is 'facetrolling' as I said - a variation of 'facerolling' but for trolls

imo, he is doing some meta-ironic-trolling thing, where he doesn't put any effort into it, comes off really stupid, but doesn't care, cus that's the joke, or something

it's complex! or maybe..it isn't! Or maybe stupid IS the point?

I once knew a great troll on IRC who claimed to be an Irish linguist. He would spam our channel for hours with endless repetitions of 'cunt' and various other offensive words. He pissed everyone else off, but he was onto something. I am sure of it. :bjarte:

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Apples wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
Hmmmmmm.........
Not a chance.
Service Dog is an artist.

DeepInsideYourMind

Post by DeepInsideYourMind »

Well ... it seems I was right ... cunt is definitely being more of a cunt than he used to be ...

Especially funny as I blocked him yesterday, so this morning all the replies to him are 10x funnier by not having to wade through his posts!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Sorry, one user account per person.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

Lsuoma wrote:Sorry, one user account per person.
What a fascist tit!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

(You know who you are...)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

another lurker wrote:cunt isn't having a meltdown

imo, he is doing some meta-ironic-trolling thing, where he doesn't put any effort into it, comes off really stupid, but doesn't care, cus that's the joke, or something

I once knew a great troll on IRC who claimed to be an Irish linguist. He would spam our channel for hours with endless repetitions of 'cunt' and various other offensive words. He pissed everyone else off, but he was onto something. I am sure of it. :bjarte:
I don't buy it. I subscribe to the Whynne school of thought when it comes to trolling.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... llface.png

Regardless. The end result is hysterical.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I am shaking like a leaf right now.

There has to be a way. It's too perfect.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Lsuoma wrote:
Oooohhhh, that's all so cryptic!

(bit of a slowdown in updating the Pit. Anything we should know?)

cunt

Post by cunt »

No surprise you subscribe to an internet meme and call it a "school of thought". Neither of those are happening though, and I don't even know what face-trolling is. I treat people as they treat me. Slightly worse sometimes, because fuck them.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Joseph Porter, KCB wrote:
Aneris wrote:
Since I have German Wikipedia privilege, I found a mentioning of Richard Lewontin, and with Google-Fu found that article: Confusions about Human Races

I do recognize that there is apparently a controversy, and thus I do recognize that everyone will bring quotes and authorities that back up their position.
Hasn't Lewontin's argument been pretty much debunked by later, more thorough genetic analysis? IIRC he promulgated that when the state of the art was just to compare a relatively few genetic loci, prior to the whole genome analysis of the HGP?
Well, what I currently assume to be true makes sense. I have to rely on experts whether it is actually also true from a genetic perspective etc. since I cannot know that. In 2006, it apparently was true enough, provided Lewontin didn't lie about it. Since he appears to be a respected person and not some fringe character, I have some confidence that what he claims is actually supported by evidence. Should this be a hotly contested area, I have no reason to have strong conviction one way or the other and just stay with what I'm good with and what makes sense to me at the moment. The american way of dealing with race simply does not, and it cannot be expected that I change my views by mere handwave since I'm living in a country with a very dark racist history and where I, currently, see no benefit in categorizing humans that way. It's not done here and I don't see what's missing. I can refer to someone by origin, by culture or both combined (ethnicity) or nationality and see absolutely no need to (re) introduce some dubious racial concept.

gargamel

Post by gargamel »

cunt wrote:I treat people as they treat me. Slightly worse sometimes, because fuck them.
I hereby dub this "the dolden grule". Compliments of coont.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

cunt wrote:I treat people as they treat me. Slightly worse sometimes, because fuck them.
Thanks for the headsup.

yomomma

Post by yomomma »

Lsuoma wrote:
I just tried logging onto a new computer and went to post something and entered my username and email in the area above the post (to log on), but that was actually the registration area. (It said, sorry, username/pass already exists or something super auto-responsish.) I then found the login page.

Bottom line -- if you're talking about me, I wasn't trying to create a new account. I'm not that interesting.

If it wasn't about me, maybe it should be. Me. Me. Me.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

cunt wrote:No surprise you subscribe to an internet meme and call it a "school of thought". Neither of those are happening though, and I don't even know what face-trolling is. I treat people as they treat me. Slightly worse sometimes, because fuck them.
I just imagine your method of trolling involves rolling your face back and forth on the keyboard:) It's a terrible pun, I agree! However, I just can't imagine you being genuinely pissy. Perhaps it's the avatar. Always thinking of 'cocks.' At any rate, I will never look at David Cameron the same, ever again.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

cunt wrote:
Ah, bunnies. My wife went to University of Oregon. Some ALF assholes broke into the psychology deptmartment and stole 125 animals, many of which were white rabbits. They released them 'into the wild.'

Not only did it ruin the experiments, but it made a lot of predators fat... Lab bunnies have no survival skills and white is a terrible camouflage color in a temperate coastal zone.

Joseph Porter, KCB

So in other words, he's just wasting everyone's time?

All Knowing One

Joseph Porter, KCB wrote:

So in other words, he's just wasting everyone's time?
I thought EVERYTHING was a waste of time on this site. Or maybe there are levels of waste and Cunt has reached a new level?

cunt

Post by cunt »

another lurker wrote:
cunt wrote:No surprise you subscribe to an internet meme and call it a "school of thought". Neither of those are happening though, and I don't even know what face-trolling is. I treat people as they treat me. Slightly worse sometimes, because fuck them.
I just imagine your method of trolling involves rolling your face back and forth on the keyboard:) It's a terrible pun, I agree! However, I just can't imagine you being genuinely pissy. Perhaps it's the avatar. Always thinking of 'cocks.' At any rate, I will never look at David Cameron the same, ever again.
I'm not trolling. I genuinely don't like Mykeru and I really hope that divorcee piece of shit gets hit by another car.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Tribble wrote:
cunt wrote:
Ah, bunnies. My wife went to University of Oregon. Some ALF assholes broke into the psychology deptmartment and stole 125 animals, many of which were white rabbits. They released them 'into the wild.'

Not only did it ruin the experiments, but it made a lot of predators fat... Lab bunnies have no survival skills and white is a terrible camouflage color in a temperate coastal zone.
When I was little my mom ran an SPCA shelter up at our house. An old lady had to give up her 25lb cat, so we got him. My mom's boyfriend was an ignorant ass who, ironically, was trying to get a job with fisheries and wildlife...anyways to make a long story short the asshole had the nerve to force Mr.Fat.Housecat outside so that the cat could stop being a fat freeloader and live like the feral cats. Long story short, fat cat had zero outdoor survival skills and disappeared shortly thereafter. That has always bothered me, and I would still like to punch the guy in the face.

Joseph Porter, KCB

Aneris wrote:
In 2006, it apparently was true enough, provided Lewontin didn't lie about it. Since he appears to be a respected person and not some fringe character, I have some confidence that what he claims is actually supported by evidence.
Well. .. Lewontin (and his buddy Gould) had a track record of putting ideology before science. They certainly didn't mind misrepresenting Wilson in their zeal to attack sociobiology (the predecessor to Evolutionary psychology) for contradicting a Marxist interpretation of biology.

(And while they themselves didn't physically attack Wilson, arguably their rhetoric provided justification for those who did. )

I'm not even saying that Lewontin is intentionally dissembling; he wears very thick ideological goggles and may believe what he says. But he believes what's consistent with his ideology.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

cunt wrote:I'm not trolling. I genuinely don't like Mykeru and I really hope that divorcee piece of shit gets hit by another car.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-ZR89 ... /tears.gif