Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by Really? »

Parody Accountant wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Someone was asking for Carrie Poppy's twatter fuck-up. Here ya go:
Can someone explain for those of us without Twitter and too lazy to too look up the case she referenced. I presume it's Radford v. Stolznow, but unless there was something advantageous to her or her cause then why point SJW's there?
She referenced the wrong Ben Radford, who is a dead guy, in a case from 2007 against Walmart.
Hmmm...this is starting to make sense. Perhaps she intended to tell PZ that Michel Schermehr was a serial rapist.

Close enough, right, Carrie?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Parody Accountant wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Can someone explain for those of us without Twitter and too lazy to too look up the case she referenced. I presume it's Radford v. Stolznow, but unless there was something advantageous to her or her cause then why point SJW's there?
She referenced the wrong Ben Radford, who is a dead guy, in a case from 2007 against Walmart.
Schrodinger's Radford.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

another lurker wrote: Whenever my bf and I play MMO's, or really, any co-op game (Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege) we always put an inordinate amount of time into character creation and making sure our characters are hot. Then we run around the world pretending to be lesbians. And we admire one another's asses as we mine copper ore.
HAWT.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Lsuoma wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Can someone explain for those of us without Twitter and too lazy to too look up the case she referenced. I presume it's Radford v. Stolznow, but unless there was something advantageous to her or her cause then why point SJW's there?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=379&p=170215&hilit ... ne#p170215
TY I'll try and keep up better in the future.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

katamari Damassi wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:Oh WTF?!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjc3rskIgAAdbnM.jpg
This reminds me of a photo in a magazine i saw many years ago. It was the height of the AIDS epidemic and there were many protest marches and demonstrations against the lack of awareness and action by the powers that were. The photo was of a butch looking woman holding up a sign that said: "AIDS, Women Die First". This was back when at least 75% of AIDS victims in the US were gay men. I was also never able to find out if there was any truth to that statement. It really pissed me off.
Of course back then I hadn't heard of Mykeru's rule.
I suspect the vapid-looking lass' assertion is based on something like this (given that I can't figure out any other way as to how women in particular can be more affected by climate change):
The rising temperatures and changes in weather patterns are significantly affecting people living in countries that are so much dependent on the climate for their survival. Poor people in Africa engaged in subsistence agriculture are most vulnerable to climate change. Over 80% of labour in the agricultural sector in Africa is provided by women. If the rains fail, their capacity to provide for themselves and their families is substantially reduced.
http://femnet.co/index.php/en/introduct ... ate-change

Aside from the fact that both men and women are going to be affected by drought, I was curious about the 80% figure. Annoyingly enough, no citation was provided, despite the fact that FEMNET appears fairly legit - if its list of donors is anything to go by. However, after an admittedly quick Google, I found what the UN FAO has to offer on the matter. Complete with sources:
On average, women comprise 43 percent of the agricultural labour force in developing countries; this figure ranges from around 20 percent in Latin America to 50 percent in parts of Africa and Asia, and exceeds 60 percent in a few countries.1 In most developing country regions, women who are employed are just as likely, or even more likely, than men to be in agriculture. Almost 70 percent of employed women in Southern Asia and more than 60 percent of employed women in sub-Saharan Africa work in agriculture.
http://www.fao.org/sofa/gender/did-you-know/en/

Oh. Not quite the categorical 'over 80%' then. In all, 43% on a worldwide average - and if we take the thesis that climate change has more of an impact on communities within developing countries, then women worldwide will be slightly less affected than men. More evidence, if it were needed, that Teh Patriarchy hurts men too.

Just one caveat, from the same site:
Some researchers note that agricultural labour-force statistics may actually underestimate the amount of work that women do: women are less likely than men to define their activities as work, they are less likely to report themselves as being engaged in agriculture and they work, on average, longer hours than men. So even if fewer women are involved they may contribute more total time to the sector.
So the jury's still out on that one, to an extent. In any case, the FEMNET figure can be treated as suspect, given the lack of sources for it.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Parody Accountant wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
that's funny as fuck...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

katamari Damassi wrote:
She looks German (face and clothing).

She's probably had advance warning from Fuhrer 2.0 that this time he's staying clear of the Jews, and going after females. When crops become scarce, men get first dibs on whatever's available.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Tigzy wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
This reminds me of a photo in a magazine i saw many years ago. It was the height of the AIDS epidemic and there were many protest marches and demonstrations against the lack of awareness and action by the powers that were. The photo was of a butch looking woman holding up a sign that said: "AIDS, Women Die First". This was back when at least 75% of AIDS victims in the US were gay men. I was also never able to find out if there was any truth to that statement. It really pissed me off.
Of course back then I hadn't heard of Mykeru's rule.
I suspect the vapid-looking lass' assertion is based on something like this (given that I can't figure out any other way as to how women in particular can be more affected by climate change):

snip
I suspect that she means that rising temperatures will cause her to strip off the coat and scarf and be subject to the objectifying gaze of menz.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

really? i assumed there was some creedence to real women's studies. it's the non-academic bullshit rage-bloggers that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
You are mistaken, friend. Look at the very name of the "discipline." "Women's Studies." You'll notice that there is no "Men's Studies" or even the gendered opposite of "feminism."

Mofo and all of the other LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEYS are sucking at the tenured teats of male and female Women's Studies professors who publish the literature from which our FTB/A+ crazies are stealing. Hugo Schwyzer was a tenured professor of this shit before he did the whole swallowsipvroomvroomeeeeeeeeeeeecrash. The philosophy trickles down from the top. Think about the people who founded and write for Jezebel. What do you think they went to college for? Aerospace engineering? Biochemistry?
why would there need be men's studies? shouldn't the historical lense already be reflective of that seeing as how the patriarchy is real - just not in the sense the sjw's perceive it -?

nonetheless the thought that women's studies is itself a complete farce seems rather far-fetched to me. one of the biggest critics of the "butthurt brigade" aka sjw's happens to be a women's studies major - ryan long

ConcentratedH2O, OM

I love high-end fantasy art, but have never had the spoons to search it out, and just rely on random exposures like this one. Could you, or anyone else, point me towards sites with loads of this sort of thing. I feel the urge to buy some new art prints coming on. I will always love you, but my bank account will despise you.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:
James Caruthers wrote: That's not even the funny (sad) part. The truly sad part is that these womyn studies propaganda courses butt up against legitimate scholarship, such as the study of English literature. And I don't mean "study" as in "I can readz a book, perfesser!" I mean, the study of writing methods, literary techniques, the development of ancient genres and their impact on modern literature, changes in language within English literature, the study of Middle and Old English, the creation of languages for a fictional novel (Tolkien did a lot of this) and the such like. These are all legitimate areas of study, even if some of us might question the "value" such studies provide to the rest of the world and scientific knowledge as a whole.
English is quite thoroughly overtaken by feminism. When I took English 100, one of the critical approaches we were required to write in was feminist (another was Marxist). Also, at my university, they used to offer CS101 as an interdisciplinary course, making it Computer Science 101/Women's Studies 201.
I'd like to see CS 101 as interdisciplinary with women's studies. I am almost certain try ... catch clauses are rapey in that they are non-conforming with enthusiastic consent. Even try ... except would seem iffy.

I've also seen far too many variables that look like a nice zaftig depository for my value totally raped by some other process who just violates her numerous times packing her and stuffing longs into her, even pushing the occasional DEADBEEF, and I can only tell by the stringy mess I find in her post mortem dump. On the other hand I think queer theory nicely abstracts unions if you know what I mean.

A few months back I think there was pit talk of Lacan and Derrida and IIRC, one of the subthemes was how deconstructionism brutally raped the English Department and was adopted enthusiastically by Women's Studies.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

deviantART? All the jokes people make about it to the contrary, it's still got tons of fine art.

Really?

Post by Really? »

helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

really? i assumed there was some creedence to real women's studies. it's the non-academic bullshit rage-bloggers that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
You are mistaken, friend. Look at the very name of the "discipline." "Women's Studies." You'll notice that there is no "Men's Studies" or even the gendered opposite of "feminism."

Mofo and all of the other LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEYS are sucking at the tenured teats of male and female Women's Studies professors who publish the literature from which our FTB/A+ crazies are stealing. Hugo Schwyzer was a tenured professor of this shit before he did the whole swallowsipvroomvroomeeeeeeeeeeeecrash. The philosophy trickles down from the top. Think about the people who founded and write for Jezebel. What do you think they went to college for? Aerospace engineering? Biochemistry?
why would there need be men's studies? shouldn't the historical lense already be reflective of that seeing as how the patriarchy is real - just not in the sense the sjw's perceive it -?

nonetheless the thought that women's studies is itself a complete farce seems rather far-fetched to me. one of the biggest critics of the "butthurt brigade" aka sjw's happens to be a women's studies major - ryan long
"Traditional" studies may spotlight many men, but that's only because of the mens' ACHIEVEMENTS.

Women's Studies spotlight women based upon their accomplishments adjusted for gender. I could DOMINATE a basketball game if I played with a bunch of Kindergarteners, but I shouldn't be proud of that achievement. Why? I wasn't competing on a level playing field.

If Women's Studies weren't a farce and if feminism weren't a bunch of bullshit, they wouldn't use either of those terms. They claim to be in favor of equality, right? Why not "Gender Studies" and "humanism" instead of the current nomenclature?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
[im//25.media.tumblr.com/92851151935ff5f292a660127c392a9f/tumblr_n2wocg6bSW1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg[/img]
I love high-end fantasy art, but have never had the spoons to search it out, and just rely on random exposures like this one. Could you, or anyone else, point me towards sites with loads of this sort of thing. I feel the urge to buy some new art prints coming on. I will always love you, but my bank account will despise you.
I don't really know what I meant by "high-end" here. Pretentious cunt.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:deviantART? All the jokes people make about it to the contrary, it's still got tons of fine art.
No shit. Search out The Call of Cthulhu, The Tomb, and Dagon by DrFaustusAU.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/ ... 4knqrz.png

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

helenhighwater wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
that's funny as fuck...
At least they didn't dox another long-dead Russian. They're getting better at the Google Box!

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

"Traditional" studies may spotlight many men, but that's only because of the mens' ACHIEVEMENTS.

Women's Studies spotlight women based upon their accomplishments adjusted for gender. I could DOMINATE a basketball game if I played with a bunch of Kindergarteners, but I shouldn't be proud of that achievement. Why? I wasn't competing on a level playing field.

If Women's Studies weren't a farce and if feminism weren't a bunch of bullshit, they wouldn't use either of those terms. They claim to be in favor of equality, right? Why not "Gender Studies" and "humanism" instead of the current nomenclature?
i suppose the devil is in the details. there are two trains of thought within feminism - equity feminism which you have described which is nothing more than equality, and gender feminism which wishes to elevate women over men as reparations for the past injustices of the patriarchy.

that would make you an equity feminist, yes? then perhaps that makes "women's studies" something worthwhile - a subset of gender studies...

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

ERV wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
that's funny as fuck...
At least they didn't dox another long-dead Russian. They're getting better at the Google Box!
the google box dox ;)

Really?

Post by Really? »

helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

I'll explain it in another way. How do you explain the dreadful attendance figures at WNBA games?

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-cont ... etball.jpg

Do you choose...

[A] The Women's Studies version? Men are raised to hate women and even though countless men have lost millions of dollars with the WNBA, they're still going for the time being? The Patriarchy has made the hoops too high on purpose to set the WNBA up for failure?

or do you go with...

The reality-based version? WNBA basketball simply isn't as exciting as the NBA. NBA athletes can jump higher and run faster as a result of homo sapiens' sexual dimorphism. When people pay money to see the NBA instead of the WNBA, they're not being misogynistic...they just want to see the best basketball players and best play possible.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/p ... 95-mid.jpg

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

I'll explain it in another way. How do you explain the dreadful attendance figures at WNBA games?

http://sarahandthegoonsquad.com/wp-cont ... etball.jpg

Do you choose...

[A] The Women's Studies version? Men are raised to hate women and even though countless men have lost millions of dollars with the WNBA, they're still going for the time being? The Patriarchy has made the hoops too high on purpose to set the WNBA up for failure?

or do you go with...

The reality-based version? WNBA basketball simply isn't as exciting as the NBA. NBA athletes can jump higher and run faster as a result of homo sapiens' sexual dimorphism. When people pay money to see the NBA instead of the WNBA, they're not being misogynistic...they just want to see the best basketball players and best play possible.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/p ... 95-mid.jpg

i don't argue with that. but that in no way refutes the plausibility of women's studies.

dogen

Post by dogen »

helenhighwater wrote:
ERV wrote: At least they didn't dox another long-dead Russian. They're getting better at the Google Box!
the google box dox ;)
The Google box dox block bots cocks' pox...

Really?

Post by Really? »

helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

i suppose the devil is in the details. there are two trains of thought within feminism - equity feminism which you have described which is nothing more than equality, and gender feminism which wishes to elevate women over men as reparations for the past injustices of the patriarchy.

that would make you an equity feminist, yes? then perhaps that makes "women's studies" something worthwhile - a subset of gender studies...
I will start to believe you when I see mainstream feminism giving a shit about any issues that are currently a problem for men.

Circumcision. Alimony. Child custody. Death penalty. Criminal justice sentences.

They'll get to those right after they #banbossy, I suppose.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

The plausibility of "Male Studies" is that we have tons of literature written by and for the "Alpha Male" part of the population of men.
We have quite a bit of history written for the male 'middle classes' - aka Merchants and Lawyers and priests and such.
But the vast majority of the men throughout history until rather recently have been lower on the totem pole than this. And little, if anything , has been written by or about them other than to note that X no of slaves died completing the Great Pyramid.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

dogen wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
ERV wrote: At least they didn't dox another long-dead Russian. They're getting better at the Google Box!
the google box dox ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395714690.850324.jpg
(54.63 KiB) Downloaded 253 times

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Really? wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:

I will start to believe you when I see mainstream feminism giving a shit about any issues that are currently a problem for men.

Circumcision. Alimony. Child custody. Death penalty. Criminal justice sentences.

i think you'll find a great number of them are in your corner on that. the dworkins have merely taken front center stage for recognition, tho...

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Really? wrote:When people pay money to see the NBA instead of the WNBA, they're not being misogynistic...they just want to see the best basketball players and best play possible.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_ro ... 1384225118

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Clarence wrote:The plausibility of "Male Studies" is that we have tons of literature written by and for the "Alpha Male" part of the population of men.
We have quite a bit of history written for the male 'middle classes' - aka Merchants and Lawyers and priests and such.
But the vast majority of the men throughout history until rather recently have been lower on the totem pole than this. And little, if anything , has been written by or about them other than to note that X no of slaves died completing the Great Pyramid.
i agree - beyond gender it has been class structure that has been the great detriment

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

ERV wrote:
Really? wrote:When people pay money to see the NBA instead of the WNBA, they're not being misogynistic...they just want to see the best basketball players and best play possible.
i wonder if he'll fill up my wine glass

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Really? wrote:

Thank you. Trust me, I brought those issues up at feminist sites in the late 1990's and got brushed off, shouted down, called a misogynist, etc. It was what helped me to lose my former self-indentification as a feminist.
Nowadays they aren't quite so dismissive. They sometimes even mouth the correct platitudes. But they do shit all in terms of any activism about these issues. Fathers rights groups, Intactivist groups, any kind of legal reform that acts to maintain the rights of accused (what the administration is doing on College Campuses in terms of the rights of accused students is an abomination) - or even opening up sexual abuse/physical abuse shelters to men (many of which are suppported by tax dollars) - well, you are on your own buster.
And if you DO try to be active as a Fathers Rights activist or something like that - then they still call you a misogynist or they ask you why you aren't a feminist ... :roll:

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

helenhighwater wrote:
dogen wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:the google box dox ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395714690.850324.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

helenhighwater wrote:
i wonder if he'll fill up my wine glass
If not then I've got something he could fill up.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

ERV wrote:
Damn you, ERV, you objectifyer!
Besides, he's black and you are white. Clearly you have some sick kind of racial fetish.
Stay away. He doesn't need poisoned by your cis white girl privilege! :x

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

welch wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:

But only version 5.1, 'cause it just doesn't rate without a blue screen and cardboard keyboard template.

Remember when Word 2.0 had that WP mode that gave you all to his and more?
well, WordPerfect is still under active development, and for a very long time, Word simply didn't have the few necessary features lawyers needed without a lot of workarounds and scripts, WordPerfect did.

Given the massive amounts of documents in WP format, sticking with WP as long as it's being developed makes perfect sense.
Didn't you once accuse me of a humour bypass when I dead-panned what transpired to be a joke?

Come on - "cardboard keyboard template" The memory of that must have cracked up even an old fart like you?

:bjarte:

http://i.imgur.com/VFkdTjq.jpg

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Clarence wrote:
ERV wrote:
Besides, he's black and you are white. Clearly you have some sick kind of racial fetish.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395715536.856112.jpg
(159.72 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Clarence wrote:
Thank you. Trust me, I brought those issues up at feminist sites in the late 1990's and got brushed off, shouted down, called a misogynist, etc. It was what helped me to lose my former self-indentification as a feminist.
Nowadays they aren't quite so dismissive. They sometimes even mouth the correct platitudes. But they do shit all in terms of any activism about these issues. Fathers rights groups, Intactivist groups, any kind of legal reform that acts to maintain the rights of accused (what the administration is doing on College Campuses in terms of the rights of accused students is an abomination) - or even opening up sexual abuse/physical abuse shelters to men (many of which are suppported by tax dollars) - well, you are on your own buster.
And if you DO try to be active as a Fathers Rights activist or something like that - then they still call you a misogynist or they ask you why you aren't a feminist ... :roll:[/quote]

maybe most of the equity feminists are busy with their real lives raising kids and shit...

i feel ya. bitches be crazy

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

helenhighwater wrote:
Clarence wrote:
I'd hit it. From behind. With a JCB, perhaps...

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Lsuoma wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Clarence wrote:
hahahaha

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Clarence wrote:
I'd nuke it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Caine/Inaji wants nothing more to do with the shit on Meyers's blog.

Nothing.

Nope.

Not a thing.

http://i.imgur.com/qudRlrC.png

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Or you could do what I do. It's called "stealing."

If they're gonna post it for free, I'm gonna exploit my patriarchal white cishet privilege to save images as jpegs and pdfs.

http://shinmakoss.tumblr.com/

Tumblr finally has a reason to exist. Art blogs, motherfucker! If you're into fantasy shit, you should probably check out "fuckyeahdarksouls" even if you don't know what the hell this dark souls is all about and why it's so dark.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/06749816e617 ... 1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a5fd6f38f2a2 ... 1_1280.jpg
http://25.media.tumblr.com/39fe089e8510 ... 1_1280.jpg
http://fuckyeahpraisethesun.tumblr.com/

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:deviantART? All the jokes people make about it to the contrary, it's still got tons of fine art.
Nah. Deviantart is obnoxious. It's so chock-full of garbage. I got tired of sorting through sonic OCs, terrible fanfiction, pictures of furries, crayon drawings in the Sonichu style, etc.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

on a side note can i just say i love the new mobile app for the pit?

dogen

Post by dogen »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Caine/Inaji wants nothing more to do with the shit on Meyers's blog.

Nothing.

Nope.

Not a thing.

OMFG, did she just call him.... bossy? I'm literally shaking and crying, I don't know if

bye

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Caine/Inaji wants nothing more to do with the shit on Meyers's blog.

Nothing.

Nope.

Not a thing.

I personally am waiting for someone to go off on her on twitter the next time she starts spewing her hate-bullshit & tell her to get a job.

dogen

Post by dogen »

My fave tumblr is Jim'll Paint it:

http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/

Jimmy Saville being outed as a serial pedophile doesn't in anyway detract from the lulzy skills of painter Jim. He's awesome!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

helenhighwater wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:She referenced the wrong Ben Radford, who is a dead guy, in a case from 2007 against Walmart.
that's funny as fuck...
I blame it on her B-12 deficiency.

dogen

Post by dogen »

dogen wrote:My fave tumblr is Jim'll Paint it:

Jimmy Saville being outed as a serial pedophile doesn't in anyway detract from the lulzy skills of painter Jim. He's awesome!
Pure genius:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/7c063731037d ... 1_1280.jpg
Dear Jim,

Please paint for me Bill Murray (wearing his umbrella hat from Space Jam) simultaneously bathing a penguin in a bubble bath (with the pirate version of Matey’s bubble bath) whilst playing a game of curling. Monty Python and the Holy Grail’s Black Knight is one ‘sweeper’, the other is an overly enthusiastic David Schwimmer wearing a ‘Geology Rocks’ t-shirt. This is all taking place in a room reminiscent of the set for ‘Blind Date’ and Charlie Sheen looks on through a window juggling a can of Diet Coke, a grenade and a pack of Mentos.

Thanks,

Patrick James Rennie

dogen

Post by dogen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:She referenced the wrong Ben Radford, who is a dead guy, in a case from 2007 against Walmart.
that's funny as fuck...
I blame it on her B-12 deficiency.
I think there's also a B-52 deficiency. Time to give NORAD a call?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

bhoytony wrote:I see Tigzy has been fucking with Carrie Poppy on twitter and she's too dense to realise it.
I blame it on her B-12 deficiency being a dumb cunt.

rpguest

Post by rpguest »

Kenteken wrote:

That recommendation could it be some death threat!? Either that or to show what pro tips in generally are about: bragging.

And btw.. Hi.
not if they do it

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Consider me skeptical that Saville had a sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

All I see is a lot of alleged this and alleged that and the whole thing smacks of a hysterical moral panic fed by the newspapers (to possibly sell more newspapers).

Whatever man. Fuck.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

paddybrown wrote:Another thing you might enjoy. I did a comic strip last year for an Irish anthology called Courageous Mayhem, taking the piss out of the traditions of boys' comics in the UK. My specific target was the 1950s "muscular Christianity" of the Eagle, which depicted Bible times in a very English, middle-class, colonialist way.

http://paddybrown.co.uk/CM1.jpg
http://paddybrown.co.uk/CM2.jpg
http://paddybrown.co.uk/CM3.jpg
http://paddybrown.co.uk/CM4.jpg
The street number placard is a nice touch.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

helenhighwater wrote:on a side note can i just say i love the new mobile app for the pit?
No, that'll get you banned...

ConcentratedH2O, OM

James Caruthers wrote:
Or you could do what I do. It's called "stealing."

If they're gonna post it for free, I'm gonna exploit my patriarchal white cishet privilege to save images as jpegs and pdfs.

http://shinmakoss.tumblr.com/

Tumblr finally has a reason to exist. Art blogs, motherfucker! If you're into fantasy shit, you should probably check out "fuckyeahdarksouls" even if you don't know what the hell this dark souls is all about and why it's so dark.

[immedia.tumblr.com/06749816e617304161dd61009884ff38/tumblr_n2jl9i8wqJ1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg[/img]
[imhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/a5fd6f38f2a2aa1c416ab4cfb29e317a/tumblr_n28kjda3kE1rdphf3o1_1280.jpg[/img]
[itp://25.media.tumblr.com/39fe089e8510db83fd9e9a093f750e4d/tumblr_n1l3n5mkph1sn3ne4o1_1280.jpg[/img]
http://fuckyeahpraisethesun.tumblr.com/
Thanks for the recommends, you and Her Catjesty.

helenhighwater

Post by helenhighwater »

Lsuoma wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:on a side note can i just say i love the new mobile app for the pit?
No, that'll get you banned...
well damn! guess I'll head over to pharyngula where freeze peach is allowed

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Consider me skeptical that Saville had a sexual attraction to prepubescent children.

All I see is a lot of alleged this and alleged that and the whole thing smacks of a hysterical moral panic fed by the newspapers (to possibly sell more newspapers).

Whatever man. Fuck.
Anyone else remember Marietta Higgs?

Southern

Post by Southern »

ERV wrote:
helenhighwater wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
that's funny as fuck...
So, Ben Radford is Franc Hoggle?

That explains so much.

dogen

Post by dogen »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Whatever man. Fuck.
From the Wikipedia article you kindly linked to:
In March 2013 Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary reported that 214 of the complaints that had been made against Savile after his death would have been criminal offences if they had been reported at the time. Sixteen persons reported being raped by Savile under the age of 16, and four of those were under the age of ten. Thirteen others reported serious sexual abuse by Savile, including four under-ten-year-olds. Another ten reported being raped by Savile while over the age of sixteen
This isn't just hearsay in the tabloids, this is the result of multiple police investigations.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Nothing.

Nope.

Not a thing.

I see that Inaji The Crazy Injun is using the word "bossing", which is being banned.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

katamari Damassi wrote:
She looks German (face and clothing).
She's clearly of higher west-slavian heritage, probably a descendant of late repatriates, so not a real german.