Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Pamela Gay is a skeptic only when it comes to astronomy. Otherwise, she believes in all sorts of woo. In her book, reiki fondling counts as sexual assault.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

From the comments on Jessica Valenti's "Comment is free" article:
TamekaJones wrote:I think it's interesting that no one is talking about how the #YesAllWomen hashtag was only created for WOC. And yet the creator tweeted "I’m going to be tweeting under the #YesAllWomen hashtag. Let’s discuss what 'not all men' might do but woman must fear" Which she makes no mention that only WOC can comment. And yet Suey Park who claims they are friends, tweeted "#YesAllWomen has been co-opted by white feminists and male feminists, while harming WOC creators. Fall back." This isn't good. We should, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age or religion stand TOGETHER in SOLIDARITY for actual change. Doesn't the "All" in #YesAllWomen encompass EVERY woman? I think some people need to revisit the definition of "ALL". Furthermore, now we're supposed to use another hashtag that was created by a WOC (who created the #YesALLWhiteWomen), who apparently was run out/told to leave the #yesallwomen discussion, even though the "creator" is a WOC herself. Something doesn't quite add up. Damn shame, because the #YAW was breaking ground...
Not only is #YesAllWomen one of the most insulting trends to hit humanity these past few days, it was apparently created to appeal to "WOC" (women of colour) only but it was hijacked. And Suey Park, the self-proclaimed non-hashtag-activist, wanted in on the action. How can anyone truly think this Twitter madness that rode on the coattails of tragedy could possibly turn into something good, let alone powerful enough to equal that of the Arab Spring, and why when it was only intended to appeal to only one set of persons, meaning that it was actually a racist construction and not a construction of solidarity, was it dubbed #YesAllWomen and why only after a tragedy that killed more men than women? What in the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Pitchguest wrote:From the comments on Jessica Valenti's "Comment is free" article:
TamekaJones wrote:I think it's interesting that no one is talking about how the #YesAllWomen hashtag was only created for WOC. And yet the creator tweeted "I’m going to be tweeting under the #YesAllWomen hashtag. Let’s discuss what 'not all men' might do but woman must fear" Which she makes no mention that only WOC can comment. And yet Suey Park who claims they are friends, tweeted "#YesAllWomen has been ...
Damn shame, because the #YAW was breaking ground...

Not only is #YesAllWomen one of the most insulting trends to hit humanity these past few days, it was apparently created to appeal to "WOC" (women of colour) only but it was hijacked. And Suey Park, the self-proclaimed non-hashtag-activist, wanted in on the action. How can anyone truly think this Twitter madness that rode on the coattails of tragedy could possibly turn into something good, let alone powerful enough to equal that of the Arab Spring, and why when it was only intended to appeal to only one set of persons, meaning that it was actually a racist construction and not a construction of solidarity, was it dubbed #YesAllWomen and why only after a tragedy that killed more men than women? What in the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Simple. They have gone full klein bottle. No coming back from that either.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Guest wrote:Saw this on Reddit, thought of the poor victims of fat shaming:

http://i.imgur.com/lfaV9mY.jpg
Fuckin' fat shaming! A figure that clearly indicates no work was done to maintain it should be just as sexy as a figure that requires constant maintenance!

James Caruthers

#YesAllWomen got so crazy that even crazy feminists didn't want any part of it any more. I really hope that nobody considers Sooey Pork a "woman of color" considering that her demographic makes more money AND have higher education levels that those PRIVILEGED WHITE SCUM. Not to mention that it's obvious Suey herself is having no problems on those fronts.

Hey now, if the SJWs can use generalized statistics to justify hate against menz and whites, I think it only fair they used generalized statistics to hate Asians.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

ERV wrote:
*snip*

I think Pamela Gay needs to figure out a healthier way to deal with her mediocrity.
She also needs to learn how to use commas, unless she really is asking for "more" from these rapistical menfolk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/hm9FATD.png

didymos

Post by didymos »

So Pizzle tried to Pharyngulate a poll:

http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... by-a-poll/

It wasn't a total failure. It shifted a little bit. That counts for something, right?

Apples

Post by Apples »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Apples wrote:
The Copypasta Mummy. That is so apt. Imagining her doing battle with the Incredible Bulk.
You were just jonesing for it, weren't you?

[.img]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo35 ... 29a836.png[/img]
:D

Now we just need Ape+lust or another Pit shoopmeister to bring the Copypasta Mummy to life.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

didymos wrote:So Pizzle tried to Pharyngulate a poll:

It wasn't a total failure. It shifted a little bit. That counts for something, right?
PZ is a demented old geezer enamored by his own hubris. He's like Captain Ahab drifting down shit creek without a paddle.

But his commenters are even worse. They actually believe he still has the clout to successfully "Pharyngulate" a poll, now, at this stage of the game. Who's more insane, the madman or the people who follow him? *philosoraptor*

Apples

Post by Apples »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
ERV wrote:
*snip*

I think Pamela Gay needs to figure out a healthier way to deal with her mediocrity.
She also needs to learn how to use commas, unless she really is asking for "more" from these rapistical menfolk. :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/hm9FATD.png
Good catch! Looked at one or two of her other blogposts and immediately came upon one in which she updates an old 'bucket list.' Ten years ago she had the goal of "circumventing the Mediterranean.

In 2014, she still has the goal of "circumventing the Mediterranean."

Oh ... and "bartering in Casablanca." :think:

:bjarte:

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and suggest that the biggest obstacle to Pamela Gay's career advancement has not been teh sexismâ„¢ and/or getting her boobs almost honked.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

It's finally happened!!!!

Meyers's commenters have at last completed their mission to make science bow before Social Justice. Scientists are now to be called "monkey rapists". Unless they work with aquatic animals, in which case I suggest they should be known as fishy fiddlers.

http://i.imgur.com/jnKBjgg.png

James Caruthers

Meyers's commenters have at last completed their mission to make science bow before Social Justice. Scientists are now to be called "monkey rapists". Unless they work with aquatic animals, in which case I suggest they should be known as fishy fiddlers.

Carrie Poppy told PZ about the female monkey who said Michael Shermer raped her repeatedly in the laboratory. :snooty:

PZ chose to apologize for scientific rape, telling the ape to "just forget about it" and that nobody would believe her, because she's a woman living in a patriarchal anti-monkey culture. :naughty:

But seriously, PZ should expect that these toxic fuckers will eventually turn on him, too.

JayTeeAitch

Post by JayTeeAitch »

guest wrote:Pamela Gay
http://www.starstryder.com/2014/05/31/m ... of-silence

The thing is, B keeps opening doors for Famous Person A, and providing him new opportunities, and women keep coming forward, not just to me but also to person B, and saying, “This horrible thing happened to me.”

I get it – opening doors for Famous Person A probably helps Person B. I did that too once. But we’re older now, and we don’t need Famous Person A anymore. We’re strong enough to say, “No. This is where it stops.”

On Wednesday, I got an email indicating that there are recordings of B discussing what happened in his non-profit work place. I was cc’d on a chain of emails that resulted in person B denying my experience. I responded with the same “this is what happened” as above. I’ve gotten pages and pages back. And, person B started cc’ing Famous Person A,a man who is known to be litigious. It was clear these emails wanted me to retract my very simple account of what happened in 2008. I eventually wrote to the board of the non-profit because they need to know. If the audio of the recordings go public they’re going to have one hell of a mess, and … I’ve served on the board of enough non-profits to know that if there is even a perceived possibility of inappropriate behavior by organization members, that member needs dealt with before it effects the membership or organizational mission.

Today I received the following threat from the person I thought was my friend, the person who intervened for me, person B. It was in the context of trying to get me to say nothing ever happened. He wrote, “I will also publicly speak about this as necessary, providing all documentation as necessary, including photos, emails, etc., and contact all relevant employers, as well.” He cc’d Famous Person A.

Let me put that more clearly: someone who once prevented something that has been characterized as a potential sexual assault (that is what grabbing breasts is) threatened me while cc’ing the famous person he once protected me from.

backstory w Barbara Drescher
http://www.freezepage.com/1383599235PVQMSYIPDC

http://www.starstryder.com/2013/11/06/t ... -humanity/

Jesus, how many words for an unsuccessful boob lunge?

I'll have to check my calendar, i have a feeling it's TAM time.

Coprolite

Post by Coprolite »

I am responsible for the crimes of male humans. I have harmed no people, especially no women but I am to blame.

I have actively assisted women who were in danger and protected them from physical threats while at great risk to my own safety. I have made them laugh and I’ve helped them feel glad to be alive; full of joy even. I have loudly protected them in public many times when they were on the receiving end of sexism - even while other women told me I was over-reacting. I have raised children to understand why prejudice and bigotry are wrong and I have gone out of my way to make sure that their genders have not influenced their ambitions.

Yet I share the blame when men who are not me do bad things to women.

If a woman hurts somebody, that violence does not reflect on other women. That violence does not form a part of a greater problem of “female violence”. But all violent acts by males do indeed form part of a greater problem of “male violence”. Every instance of it reflects on men both as a group and as individuals. All violence carried out by men reflects on my personal character. I am tainted by it each and every time it happens, even though there’s not a thing I could have done about it and even though I have actively prevented such violence on other occasions.

Catholics are taught to feel guilt for sins perpetrated by others too. Their babies are stained by the sins of others right from the start. People react angrily when they are on the receiving end of that doctrine and atheists encourage righteous anger in the face of it.

Now all humans born male are burdened by the sins not only of every man who ever lived but of all future men too. No matter what that new-born actually does. Yet when feminism summarily convicts them of these crimes at birth, boys must react with something less than anger.

At the hands of feminism, men are created sick and commanded to be well.
__

There’s no way I can speak out publicly against all this bullshit, so thanks all of you for providing such a vibrant space for me to be myself in. I am not an MRA and have never written anything critical about feminism before. I’m a regular chap who has just now had enough of this bullshit.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

You see? This is why FTB, and in particular Pharyngula, must never die. Kept contained, certainly, but really - it's the priceless, sputum-sheened nuggets of imbecility like these that make these blogs so worthwhile.

So determined are some there to shoehorn in rape, rape, rapitty-rape at every opportunity, it has now gotten to the point where a commentator there can be taken in all apparent seriousness when they claim that the tentacles of patriarchy are so insidious and invasive that now even the female monkeys are getting raped!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tigzy wrote:

You see? This is why FTB, and in particular Pharyngula, must never die. Kept contained, certainly, but really - it's the priceless, sputum-sheened nuggets of imbecility like these that make these blogs so worthwhile.

So determined are some there to shoehorn in rape, rape, rapitty-rape at every opportunity, it has now gotten to the point where a commentator there can be taken in all apparent seriousness when they claim that the tentacles of patriarchy are so insidious and invasive that now even the female monkeys are getting raped!
I just hope those fucking scientists confirm that the monkeys self-identify as female before raping them, and that all raped monkeys are offered guilt-free access to abortion up to and including the 27th trimester.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I just hope those fucking scientists confirm that the monkeys self-identify as female before raping them, and that all raped monkeys are offered guilt-free access to abortion up to and including the 27th trimester.
I bet they slut-shame the bonobos too.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Badger3k wrote:Taslima has a post up about the gang=rape and murder in India, with a picture (just to warn people) : http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/201 ... ed-by-men/

She ends with this bit of loveliness:
I don’t get surprised anymore. Men are the most cruelest, nastiest, filthiest immoral creatures on earth. Men hate women. They can do anything against women. They can murder all women. They can make all women extinct.
As opposed to those women who wrote the SCUM manifesto, I take it. I wonder if she includes the men in the photo, including the fathers of the girls. I guess they want to make women extinct. I had no idea I was a member of a suicidal species. Now, she may have been making some statement since there was (initially) no investigation, but the station chief who was suspended, and the anti-rape laws which were passed must not have been actions of men, not the arrests of three suspects. It's just emotions, but it's incredibly stupid to write that. I wonder if her attitude extends to her "allies" like PZ, Avi forktongue, or Alex McDonald?
I wonder what would happen if someone suggested "Indians" in place of men?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:

This is a recurring meme:

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Pitchguest wrote: ...

What in the actual fuck is wrong with these people?
:think:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

that the tentacles of patriarchy are so insidious and invasive that now even the female monkeys are getting raped!
Don't say tentacles you squid-hater! You're giving Myers squid rape PTSD!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Kirbmarc wrote:
that the tentacles of patriarchy are so insidious and invasive that now even the female monkeys are getting raped!
Don't say tentacles you squid-hater! You're giving Myers a squid rape PTSD! hardon
FTFY.

James Caruthers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo-WiACIMAAE8ws.jpg
Vegan Revolution ‏@VeganRevoIution

If you claim to be a feminist but drink Cow's milk, you are another perpetrator of rape culture. #YesAllWomen Research AI before reacting.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bo4ImICIQAAiXh-.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BotTWSdIYAAmO_T.jpg

@VeganSidekick seems to be the one who does these fantastic Bjarte cartoons.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoVVq8SIIAAVSyc.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoOQ3_ICMAA1QHy.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BoI_KpkIQAAdq4G.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bn1TqSQIQAAQ9v6.jpg

Negativity is disagreement! Positivity is agreement!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnxGsfOCEAA3vj4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmyMTlNCUAAFuLd.jpg

Bjarte seems to be getting better.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnS0A11IAAAY2Df.jpg

CANDID CAMERA OF AN ACTUAL BUTCHER IN ACTION, LOVING THAT SWEET ANIMAL PAIN GENOCIDE

Or perhaps it's a Halal Subway. :rimshot:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmjrP3PCYAAoH7A.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmDTvwxCUAALyVN.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmAolzJCAAAbr0E.jpg

EVEN NATIVE AMERICANS LOVE ANIMAL MURDER

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bme24QGCIAATj54.jpg

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Tapir wrote:I am not a lawyer but I thought that you could still libel somebody without naming them if your words or actions are deemed specific enough for a reasonable person to make a positive identification.
That actually happened to me right here in River City. On the advice of my attorney and wiser heads, however, I decided not to litigate. Instead I plan to track down the miscreants personally and kick their collective asses into next Wednesday with my steel-toed boots which will be much more satisfying than a court judgment for defamation.

James Caruthers

These are from @vegansidekick on Twitter, apparently part of the #YesAllWomen tag talking about how cows being milked is rape culture.

welch

Post by welch »

Clarence wrote:This is just to scare the programming people here.
Imagine trying to debug THIS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
Still more readable than Perl.

Lapsang Souchong

Post by Lapsang Souchong »

Walter Ego wrote:
Badger3k wrote:Taslima has a post up about the gang=rape and murder in India, with a picture (just to warn people) : http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/201 ... ed-by-men/

I don’t get surprised anymore. Men are the most cruelest, nastiest, filthiest immoral creatures on earth. Men hate women. They can do anything against women. They can murder all women. They can make all women extinct.
That would kinda make the human race extinct, wouldn't it? I guess the menz will have to keep a few wemenz around in chains as breeders. And of course homosex would become de rigueur. As a Nancy Boy, I for one welcome our new masculine overlords.
Behind every rapist there was a mother.

James Caruthers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bjo2-E9CMAEp1xA.jpg

I'm getting whiffs of Elliot Rodger.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Does honey really bother vegans? Honey is one of the few examples you can point to where an animal-manufactured good can be acquired at no cost to the animal that provides it.

Hell I don't even see any real inherent ethical issue with eggs, either. Granted I'm sure the average person isn't aware that there is a zero percent chance their grocery store eggs will ever hatch into chicks because they were never fertilized, but that's just why we don't let the factually ignorant have a voice in policy.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Sunder wrote:Does honey really bother vegans? Honey is one of the few examples you can point to where an animal-manufactured good can be acquired at no cost to the animal that provides it.

Hell I don't even see any real inherent ethical issue with eggs, either. Granted I'm sure the average person isn't aware that there is a zero percent chance their grocery store eggs will ever hatch into chicks because they were never fertilized, but that's just why we don't let the factually ignorant have a voice in policy.
If you're getting to the stage where eating honey is a moral conundrum then you need to stop using mouthwash and using anti-bacterial soap.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Walter Ego wrote:
Tapir wrote:I am not a lawyer but I thought that you could still libel somebody without naming them if your words or actions are deemed specific enough for a reasonable person to make a positive identification.
That actually happened to me right here in River City. On the advice of my attorney and wiser heads, however, I decided not to litigate. Instead I plan to track down the miscreants personally and kick their collective asses into next Wednesday with my steel-toed boots which will be much more satisfying than a court judgment for defamation.
Did someone claim that the sight of your foot long ass-insemination tool was not appropriate outside the funnel cake booth at a State Fair? Moaning bastards, I hope you slapped them all upside the head with your megadick, then strolled off all casual like, with that bad boy swinging back and forth, slapping the back of your ass cheeks with each step.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Hunt wrote:

As opposed to those women who wrote the SCUM manifesto, I take it. I wonder if she includes the men in the photo, including the fathers of the girls. I guess they want to make women extinct. I had no idea I was a member of a suicidal species. Now, she may have been making some statement since there was (initially) no investigation, but the station chief who was suspended, and the anti-rape laws which were passed must not have been actions of men, not the arrests of three suspects. It's just emotions, but it's incredibly stupid to write that. I wonder if her attitude extends to her "allies" like PZ, Avi forktongue, or Alex McDonald?
I wonder what would happen if someone suggested "Indians" in place of men?
I thought about rewriting it, substituting something like that with a link to the original and tweeting it, but I rarely use twitter and don't want to waste time doing it. Or maybe even just quoting it with #yesallwomen. Not sure which would be better/worse.

Say, maybe she just forgot to put in the "it's ok - it's from cards against humanity" quack-miranda (or would it be SJW-miranda?). :think:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

If you claim to be a feminist but drink Cow's milk, you are another perpetrator of rape culture.
:lol:

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Walter Ego wrote:
Did someone claim that the sight of your foot long ass-insemination tool was not appropriate outside the funnel cake booth at a State Fair? Moaning bastards, I hope you slapped them all upside the head with your megadick, then strolled off all casual like, with that bad boy swinging back and forth, slapping the back of your ass cheeks with each step.
Anybody else notice a violent streak in Walter lately? He's become an maverick....An outlaw.....A Renegade.

[youtube]E0kkPK_WSck[/youtube]

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Sunder wrote:Does honey really bother vegans? Honey is one of the few examples you can point to where an animal-manufactured good can be acquired at no cost to the animal that provides it.

If you're getting to the stage where eating honey is a moral conundrum then you need to stop using mouthwash and using anti-bacterial soap.
Sounds like that one sect that wears mesh over their mouths to prevent them from inhaling/killing bugs or bacteria (forgot which), are careful where they walk so they don't sit/walk on any insects...Jains, maybe?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Re-posting the fixed version here. Because if that dumb bitch Stephanie Svan is going to scold me me for fat-shaming or rape-joking, I want it to be grammatically correct fat-shaming & rape-joking.
in_venus_veritas.jpg
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 173 times

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Badger3k wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:

Sounds like that one sect that wears mesh over their mouths to prevent them from inhaling/killing bugs or bacteria (forgot which), are careful where they walk so they don't sit/walk on any insects...Jains, maybe?
The knobheadarians more like.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Jesus wept. If you were going to tit-grope somebody you wouldn't waste it on bigfoot's mam, would you?

James Caruthers

James Caruthers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bh4KcZdCcAAt-le.jpg

Stop corpse photo culture today!

James Caruthers

welch

Post by welch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Walter Ego wrote:
Anybody else notice a violent streak in Walter lately? He's become an maverick....An outlaw.....A Renegade.

[youtube]mKLizztikRk[/youtube]

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

welch wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote: Anybody else notice a violent streak in Walter lately? He's become an maverick....An outlaw.....A Renegade.

[youtube]mKLizztikRk[/youtube]
Meta:
[youtube]z1Sh9tyhO8M[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Apples wrote:In 2014, she still has the goal of "circumventing the Mediterranean."
LIttle does she realize that in her travels over the past 10 years, she's been doing just that.

Now I'm imagining a remake of SWEPT AWAY starring her and Paul Elam.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

James Caruthers wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bhk64V4CIAAp1q8.jpg

Stop rape culture. #YesAllCows
Can't remember the last time it was socially acceptable to kill and eat your mother after her milk runs dry but, hey. What do I know?

Apples

Post by Apples »

Sunder wrote:that's just why we don't let the factually ignorant have a voice in policy.
8-)

Apples

Post by Apples »

[youtube]cPhARrO1xDQ[/youtube]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... s_2013.jpg

Lorenzo Lamas engaged to wed 23-year-old Shawna Craig for his fifth marriage

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_ ... as-jpg.jpg

[youtube]R-b_iP570Ok[/youtube]

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/ ... 34x869.jpg

ConcentratedH2O, OM

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: I just hope those fucking scientists confirm that the monkeys self-identify as female before raping them, and that all raped monkeys are offered guilt-free access to abortion up to and including the 27th trimester.
Hey, Caine: shut the fuck up and let the people who understand these issues talk, yeah? "Animals" can mean humans, dogs, fish and fucking earthworms. You dumb cunt. Also, even if you restrict the definition to what you might have meant (common drug-testing organisms such as mice, rats, and dogs), you're still fucking wrong. Go die in a Wowabagger, you idiot.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2s6ly1g.png

windy

Post by windy »

Commodore 64 porn was totally ahead of its time in social justice awareness:

http://csdb.dk/gfx/releases/86000/86277.gif

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

windy wrote:

Sad thing is I would have fapped to that back in the day.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

We haven't heard from/talked about Rebecca Watson in a while. I'm predicting something big from her in the next two weeks. She needs to keep her brand in the public eye, by which I mean Google. Somebody will have slapped her ass, or called her a cunt, or spilt coffee down the front of her elevator. Something, I don't know what, but it will be big enough to get her on MSNBC and/or HuffPo.

Brive, any updates on her Patreon status?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Tony Parsehole wrote:
I just did. And when I came I directed it into your onscreen buttock cleft. I now feel: a) slightly sad with my life; and b) like I'm living Walter Ego's actual reality.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
I just did. And when I came I directed it into your onscreen buttock cleft. I now feel: a) slightly sad with my life; and b) like I'm living Walter Ego's actual reality.
Knowing that makes me feel wanted. Validated. loved. Thank you. Thank you with the power of a million suns etc. etc.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Speaking of Walter I'm sure he has me on ignore. He has a hair trigger with every other fucker on here but completely ignores my goading every time. The complete twat.

James Caruthers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BmiAZxrCYAE5mxN.jpg

It's so true. People only eat animals because they love murdering things! #NotAllOmnivores #YesAllWomen

Apples

Post by Apples »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:We haven't heard from/talked about Rebecca Watson in a while. I'm predicting something big from her in the next two weeks. She needs to keep her brand in the public eye, by which I mean Google. Somebody will have slapped her ass, or called her a cunt, or spilt coffee down the front of her elevator. Something, I don't know what, but it will be big enough to get her on MSNBC and/or HuffPo.

Brive, any updates on her Patreon status?
I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING. She is definitely past due for a crampy period.

Apples

Post by Apples »

I actually think some of the #notyourvegansidekick propaganda is pretty solid stuff. But I do love bacon, and if my mom's backfat tasted like that, I could hardly blame you for slicing a few strips off, here and there.

http://www.keiraandrews.com/wp-content/ ... on.jpg.gif

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
windy wrote:

Ahh, the first and only thing I fapped to on a computer until 1997 or 1998 or so:

[youtube]4DD_VX_D_8I[/youtube]

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Apples wrote:I actually think some of the #notyourvegansidekick propaganda is pretty solid stuff. But I do love bacon, and if my mom's backfat tasted like that, I could hardly blame you for slicing a few strips off, here and there.

http://www.keiraandrews.com/wp-content/ ... on.jpg.gif
The main fallacy in their propoganda is equating humans with every single other living thing.

heddle

Post by heddle »

Clarence wrote:This is just to scare the programming people here.
Imagine trying to debug THIS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainfuck
That looks like a cool language. What's not to like about pointer arithmetic? That's why C is so bitchin'. The C compiler is like someone taking a giant bong hit and saying: "so you want set pointer to a character equal to a five dimensional array of structures? Far out! Let's see what happens!" Modern languages like JAVA are nannies, kinda like Mayor Bloomberg.