Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
d4m10n

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by d4m10n »

To be clear, it's not okay to say true things about Billy, but it's totes ok to say Ben fucks cows.

Got it.

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
Michael J wrote:
JacquesCuze wrote:On twitter, iamcuriousblue points here

https://support.twitter.com/forms/abusiveuser

and it shows that third parties can report tweets that dox.

http://i.imgur.com/4cHUH1b.jpg

They ask you to:

+ link to the tweet
+ describe the problem
+ sign your name which they claim will not be disclosed.

I suspect this was the form that was abused to get thunderf00t kicked. So don't abuse the form. Use it to report tweets that dox people.
I did that and they say they wont investigate it if you are a third party.
Ah, you're right, after CLICKING A FUCKING BOX SAYING I AM A THIRD PARTY and CLICKING ANOTHER BOX SAYING "releasing private information" they leave it to an EMAIL to say "piss off" instead of just providing that information then and there.

http://i.imgur.com/xkhBPRq.jpg

God damn it. The highest valued websites are just total shit all the way down.
Again, so how the fuck do you get instabanned for tweeting Smellody? If they don't give a fuck about third-party complaints, why the fuck would one complaint from one clearly unbalanced person get you suspended?

What about thunderf00t? Anita was the ONLY person who complained and they obeyed her command?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Don't ban Daimy-poo! He's looking for victim points. "I...I..was banned...from the Slymepit!1!" He'll sob.

You're unfit to wear the shirt, you know that, little man.
I don't give a shit. If he does it again he's gone. End of story.

Really?

Post by Really? »

d4m10n wrote:To be clear, it's not okay to say true things about Billy, but it's totes ok to say Ben fucks cows.

Got it.
So NOW is when you are ready to make an affirmative judgment.

THIS is when you choose to make a statement instead of simply asking pendantic questions.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

d4m10n wrote:To be clear, it's not okay to say true things about Billy, but it's totes ok to say Ben fucks cows.

Got it.
You are such a disingenuous sleazebag.

sinister

Post by sinister »

JFC I guess I also have to say I am not talking about physically hurting people. I thought this was the god damn slymepit, the den of wit and worse, but here we are. Maybe I should start a hugbox thread. Then everyone being nice can hug it out, until the mess is cleaned up by us low life monsters.

I'll gladly be the bad guy you point at when you need warm fuzzies, since that gives me warm fuzzies.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Gumby wrote:

Got it.
You are such a disingenuous sleazebag.
Right in dem feelz do

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Lsuoma wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Don't ban Daimy-poo! He's looking for victim points. "I...I..was banned...from the Slymepit!1!" He'll sob.

You're unfit to wear the shirt, you know that, little man.
I don't give a shit. If he does it again he's gone. End of story.
Fascist.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Got it.
You ain't got nothing.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Eskarina wrote:

Got it.
You ain't got nothing.
BURN

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

damion got fat

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

jet_lagg wrote:
CuntajusRationality wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
Hear hear. Though, I fully intend to write his university and express just how angry I am, and how much I believe his actions have the potential to damage the school's reputation. Like others have noted, I'm certain his position there is secure (and much as I hate the fat fuck today, I wouldn't want him to lose his job anyway), but some similarly worded letters might at least persuade the higher ups to tell him to knock it off.
Riiiiiiight. Because copying and pasting publicly available information from one site to another is wrong, but writing actual letters to someone's employer is totally fine. That makes all the sense in the world and merits no discussion whatsoever.
I'm tempted to dismiss you, as I'm in a foul mood tonight, and you not having the balls to post your shit under your real handle just rubbed me the wrong way.

Anyway, if you had copied and pasted information from the site with a recommendation (and supporting arguments) that we write letters expressing our anger, I don't believe you'd have gotten the same reaction from Gumby. What you appeared to be suggesting (and you were intentionally vague enough that you could easily wiggle out of this, so I won't bother pursuing the fuckwittery further should you deny it) that we engage in some 4chan style campaign of harassment.

Also, fuck you.

:evil:
Fair enough on the point about me posting as a guest - I accept that as being worthy of scorn and ridicule. Although to be fair that particular point wasn't mentioned in the comment that elicited your "hear hear."

To be clear, I'm not trying to challenge the rules or mods here, which I think are impressively fair and tolerant.

But, I was no more suggesting that anyone should actually make use of the information, anymore than you were suggesting that people should actually engage in a mass letter-writing campaign (maybe even less so). Nor was/am I planning to make use of the information myself. I am not so full of myself as to believe for a second that my comment is going to significantly drive or influence anyone else's behavior, so I find the idea that anyone would take it as a serious suggestion to be a bit ridiculous. Unless you believe that the people who frequent this site are a bunch of sheep, susceptible to the mighty power of suggestion as opposed to being adults responsible for their own actions - then you can take your "intentionally vague suggestion" bullshit somewhere else, friend.

You are starting to sound way too much like someone who might blame another person for getting you drunk.

I just find the logic bizarre that can conclude that actually doing something (writing a letter) is less bad than posting information which might lead to someone actually doing something (sending emails or letters). I also think that you are fooling yourself if you don't think that announcing that you fully intend to write a letter may embolden or encourage others to do the same, the same way posting email addresses might embolden or encourage the sending of emails.

In which case the difference seems to be merely one of degree rather than kind. Please enlighten me, what am I missing here? Or don't, in which case fuck you and your whole family.

Parody Accountant

damion grew an upside down haircut cuz he went bald

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:Was anyone else moved by the way Rebecca came slashing at Skep? I didn't see anybody send up the FREE BEER signal. She came unbidden, ready to do or die by her friend. It's like her tender feelings were suddenly revealed in a selfless moment and...

I'm sorry, I can't go on. Love stories always make me weepy.

http://imgur.com/P1JcdvF.jpg
I lived through Mykeru's gif of a woman pouring sand into her post-coital vagina.

I lived through Mykeru's gifs of women shitting out "chocolate pudding".

I even lived through your gifs of Oolon twitching and convulsing like an epileptic jackhammer.

But this...wow. I feel literally sick literally to the literal bottom of my literal stomach. Literally.

Congratulations, Ape.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Parody Accountant wrote:damion got fat
It's the fat between his ears that is the difficulty.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

d4m10n wrote:
Eskarina wrote:

Got it.
You ain't got nothing.
BURN
In a fire?

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

d4m10n wrote:
Gumby wrote:Fuck you Damion.
Ban me, fucko.
Fucko? .... Who even says that?

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Parody Accountant wrote:damion grew an upside down haircut cuz he went bald
True enough.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Got it.
Or to say that damion is cranky cause he got stuck with an extra shift at the glory hole.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Spike13 wrote:

Got it.
Or to say that damion is cranky cause he got stuck with an extra shift at the glory hole.
True enough.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sleep it off, Damion. You're just grinding metal.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Ape+lust wrote:Was anyone else moved by the way Rebecca came slashing at Skep? I didn't see anybody send up the FREE BEER signal. She came unbidden, ready to do or die by her friend. It's like her tender feelings were suddenly revealed in a selfless moment and...

Once trophy wife sees this Peezy won't be able to sit for a month.

Parody Accountant

True enough.

Glen_Davidson

Post by Glen_Davidson »

I feel the love.

The love that nauseates.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://tinyurl.com/mxaa3p

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Got it.
Sorry if I offended you Damion, I'm sure you have reasons to be sensitive about bestiality jokes. :P

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Damion,

I'm afraid our relationship is finished.If it ever started

[youtube]zuuObGsB0No[/youtube]

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Got it.
Your at the top of your game, d4m10n.

Mostly because your game doesn't involve cardio.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Mykeru wrote:

Got it.

Great job ratting out PZ to his employer today. Congrats!

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

d4m10n wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

Got it.

You mean PZ's employer isn't aware of his antics and would actually admonish them? Unlike Skep Tickle's "transgressions"? Amazing

sinister

Post by sinister »

d4m10n wrote:
Mykeru wrote:

Got it.

It's funny isn't it, when one of the only people on the Pit who would vouch for Damion is attacked, he comes around to be a fucking idiot for attention. You are just a gem aren't you?

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

I lived through Mykeru's gif of a woman pouring sand into her post-coital vagina.

I lived through Mykeru's gifs of women shitting out "chocolate pudding".

I even lived through your gifs of Oolon twitching and convulsing like an epileptic jackhammer.

But this...wow. I feel literally sick literally to the literal bottom of my literal stomach. Literally.

Congratulations, Ape.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
So much this ^^^^

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Technically a rat is someone who gives up evidence in order to save their own skin.

As far as I know mykers was under no duress(except that of his bedeviled mind)

A snitch is someone who betrays or informs on his compatriots...that certainly doesn't fit either.

Nope or looks like he was merely a concerned citizen doing his duty.

Brings a tear to the eye to see such civic action.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

sinister wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
Mykeru wrote: Your at the top of your game, d4m10n.

It's funny isn't it, when one of the only people on the Pit who would vouch for Damion is attacked, he comes around to be a fucking idiot for attention. You are just a gem aren't you?
I need Pitters to vouch for me, Ben? Ok.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Doxxing Manifesto

This deals with Doxxing so trigger warning.

First up - I've made it clear that I understand and agree with the Pit rule "we don't doxx". And I've been a prat to Aneris about it and lectured others. All of that stands. Double plus.

I also note that we are fighting an enemy possessing very different values.

Zvan has made it clear that she will doxx anyone she finds sufficiently annoying or ideologically unsound. She will set the bar. And that bar is subject to change.

Benson is like a fucking hyena or vulture waiting for the hard work to be done and then tearing a few strips off.

Peez is an utter Dr Mengle - not only doxxing (ie highlighting private info, publicly available, but not 'open') But also fucking inciting a mob to light torches and stampede the employer.

Skepchick have now adopted the Benson stance.

And not a single precious snowflake of a horder has popped up to say "I inderstand the point, but doxxing and employer rage is off the table" not a single shitty one of them.

Meanwhile we wait for the next hammer-fall like a pathetic Neville. Skeptickle waits for her admin group to summons her in for a joke. And we flail about with petty FB posts, receptionist harrassment and meaningless Twitter alerts.

It's analogous to a battle where one side periodicly fires off banned nerve gas ... because they can.
And they will keep doing this until there is a reason not to. But the best we can do is say "hunker down, we will get back to tanks and bullets soon, carry the infected to the rear"

So how does this get resolved in real life when dealing with fuckwit groups and states?

We say:

"nerve gas is off the table. It's fucked. And you're fucked if you use it. But. But if you do, if you force our hand then there will be shitty un-necessary consequences. Comprend?"

And with any threat you need to be prepared and equipped to carry through.

How could this correspond to the anarchy and bullying from SJL that is so far unchecked?

** I AM NOT PROPOSING I WOULD EVER TAKE UNILATERAL ACTION ** but if we want a proactive group response, and given the fucked up events of the past few days - this is the approach I'd possibly take.

Situation
We are getting our arses handed to us by an enemy prepared to take advantage of our values. They have no incentive to stop.

Mission
To remove doxxing and employer alerts from the table as an acceptable weapon - for both sides. But in a way that doesn't publicly humiliate FtB

Execution

General outline -
we publish a manifesto decrying doxxing, committing to continuing our non-doxxing, but threatening swift proportional response to any future Skep tickle level infringement. We are publicly purposely vague, but we privately make it clear to PZ the specifics of what a response would be.

Detailed tasks -
General consensus agreed here (ok that's optimistic)
Matt word-smiths. Moderators edit and draft is PMed to all(?)
Manifesto is published via social media
Specific doxxing info on an especially loved horder is retained by no more than two moderators
Protocols developed for release - hopefully in theory only.
Limited doxxing info provided privately to PZ as "proof of life" - hopefully he will back channel it.

Timings
ASAP - before this strike is written into history as a victory. And as a clear counter response to the lasted atrocity.

And Gumby, relax, I'm not going to ever tactically doxx. But yes, the info alluded to by others is out there and easily available. I know this for a fact. And it does provide us leverage - to ban the doxx. Or we can wait till next time. As long as it's not me.

As I said. I'm happy to wipe this proposal from the table. But I'll be fucked if I won't at least throw it out there.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

TL;DR Don't doxx!

sinister

Post by sinister »

Heh, oh my first name! Would you like my website? Last name? Facebook? Would you feel better if you could call my boss? Funny story Damion, one of my supervisors reads the Pit.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Also, except for that hideous post I made when we were getting the kids ready for a hike, I will gladly openly discuss anything I have posted here. Especially any portion you believe would be detrimental to my employer.

I need to make that post my sig by the way. My wife still bags on it. And freaking Gumby doubling those laughs with his pear...
:lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Brive1987 wrote:.
Doxxing Manifesto

This deals with Doxxing so trigger warning.

First up - I've made it clear that I understand and agree with the Pit rule "we don't doxx". And I've been a prat to Aneris about it and lectured others. All of that stands. Double plus.

I also note that we are fighting an enemy possessing very different values.

SNIP SNIP

And Gumby, relax, I'm not going to ever tactically doxx. But yes, the info alluded to by others is out there and easily available. I know this for a fact. And it does provide us leverage - to ban the doxx. Or we can wait till next time. As long as it's not me.

As I said. I'm happy to wipe this proposal from the table. But I'll be fucked if I won't at least throw it out there.
There would be advantages to a coordinated response. There is also the danger of it being "tainted" by coming from the pit. But on the whole I agree, and would contribute to the extent of my spoons. I would like Skeptickle to weigh in before commencing such an action.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Hey, pitsters, it's Damion's meltdown! Pop your corn and pop a cold one.

Or, Damion could chill a bit and realize he's not exactly doing himself any favors. Either works for me.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Aneris wrote:I didn't dox anyone. I just copy pasted a tweet that was shared to15k+ followers and forgot to redact it.
We forgive and love you, Oggie Aneris. *hugs*

tee hee

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:...Damion could chill a bit and realize he's not exactly doing himself any favors. Either works for me.
Will do, off to bed.

You guys have fun protecting the identity of an admitted serial rapist.

sinister

Post by sinister »

d4m10n wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:...Damion could chill a bit and realize he's not exactly doing himself any favors. Either works for me.
Will do, off to bed.

I wonder if that powerful statement works both ways? Did you out him on your blog? No? :think:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

d4m10n wrote:
sinister wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
I need Pitters to vouch for me, Ben? Ok.
You fat cunt.

CaptainFluffyBunny

d4m10n wrote:
Will do, off to bed.

Oh, FUCK! He's got the moral high ground. I'm sharpening my sacred seppuku spork.

If I thought Oggy was really a rapist, I would have reported it long ago.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

sinister wrote:
I wonder if that powerful statement works both ways? Did you out him on your blog? No? :think:
Who would read it?

I use his blog to post my passwords and banking information just in case I forget....better than encryption.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

d4m10n wrote:
Will do, off to bed.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of a known admitted serial rapist you should report them to nearest local authorities. If you don't, you're a rapist, too.

Good grief, what a sad excuse of a loser you are.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Spike13 wrote:
sinister wrote:
Who would read it?

I use his blog to post my passwords and banking information just in case I forget....better than encryption.
Different people, different uses.

I visit every month or so to check that I am not becoming a fat cunt.

I compare a photo of myself in a fatman's loose t-shirt to his, the fat cunt.

And I make sure to say to myself, "Well, Conc, you aren't a fat cunt this month. Keep up the healthful eating and quality exercise. Don't wanna end up a fat cunt, like this guy.".

The fat cunt.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Excellent artistry. On the other hand the gross-out factor on that pictures makes the shit-gifs look tame. Can I get a trigger warning next time? I'm *literally* weeping and shaking over here...

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Got it.
Carrie Poppy told me that you're the "person" that Ben practiced on before moving on to cows, so I'm not sure if your opinion counts.

sinister

Post by sinister »

I am still trying to figure out when I started having sex with cows. I am not even quite sure why I came up to be honest. I learn so much on the Pit.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

I was actually one of the few other people on the Pit that had no particular problem with Damien, but...

...he's getting on my last nerve.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

sinister wrote:I am still trying to figure out when I started having sex with cows. I am not even quite sure why I came up to be honest. I learn so much on the Pit.
I thought he was referring to svans significant other

I was like... Well yeah, I guess he does.

(his names Ben right? I need a score card)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

We have often suspected it.

But now, it becomes clear: Nerd of Redhead is a deep-cover Pit agent, working to bring down the Meyers empire from within.

The Meyers post:
http://i.imgur.com/FRRoUZs.png

The Nerd response:
http://i.imgur.com/76BRROl.png

:D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

He is clearly a Pit agent.

Well, either that, or he is such a dumbfuck as to innocently ask this question of a washed-up tenured *ahem* scientist who buys his experimental animals from a pet store and then boasts about the fact on his blog. :think:

CaptainFluffyBunny

sinister wrote:I am still trying to figure out when I started having sex with cows. I am not even quite sure why I came up to be honest. I learn so much on the Pit.
When I read that, I thought he was implying you had relations with...Svan. Brrr...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

bovarchist wrote:I was actually one of the few other people on the Pit that had no particular problem with Damien, but...

...he's getting on my last nerve.
I was pretty ambivalent to him as well, then it was like he came in shit on the floor and wiped his ass on the drapes.

I guess he got called back to the bus station men's room, those cocks ain't gonna suck themselves.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ninja'd by Spike. Great minds and all that.

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Wait. You're the person we're referring to? Shit. I thought it was someone I don't like.

I have calf a mind to apologize. tee hee

CaptainFluffyBunny

Well, sorta. Sinister...Ben....Ahem...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

BlueShiftRhino wrote:
Wait. You're the person we're referring to? Shit. I thought it was someone I don't like.

I have calf a mind to apologize. tee hee
I'm sure you would given heifer chance.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

d4m10n wrote:
Will do, off to bed.

And releasing his identity accomplishes what, exactly? Unless you are privy to a lot of information I know nothing about, we have no means of establishing the veracity of his story. There is also no way he could be prosecuted even if it were true.

Let oggie rot in his anonymity. Maybe I'm a poor judge of character, but this miserable wreck of a human being who spends all of his free time groveling for pity points in the pharyngula lounge thread does not seem like a credible threat to anyone. If you have evidence that I'm wrong about that you should go to the authorities.