Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Scented Nectar

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Scented Nectar »

Hunt wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: My memory might be off, but the previous time he told of being paddled at school, wasn't it a once a week line-up at the principal's office, where the paddling would occur? Or maybe both that and the gym paddling occurred? Or neither and he made both up? Or my memory might be off, did I mention that possibility?
That would be a whole lot o' paddling, particularly for high school. Pre-school, grade school yes, where cowardly teacher/admins can use body size differential, but trying to paddle high schoolers is to take your life in your hands, even in the regressive 70s.
I missed that the football story was in high school. The earlier one was before high school, if I remember correctly. But either way, yeah, sounds like a lot of paddling by teachers going on. And of course, since it's PZ, and since PZ lies quite often, who knows if any of it is true or not. He's become like the boy who cried wolf.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: My memory might be off, but the previous time he told of being paddled at school, wasn't it a once a week line-up at the principal's office, where the paddling would occur? Or maybe both that and the gym paddling occurred? Or neither and he made both up? Or my memory might be off, did I mention that possibility?
That would be a whole lot o' paddling, particularly for high school. Pre-school, grade school yes, where cowardly teacher/admins can use body size differential, but trying to paddle high schoolers is to take your life in your hands, even in the regressive 70s.
I remember most of our Fourth Form PE class getting the cane for taking a shortcut in cross country back in 1981. Bend over the box on the tennis court; two teachers alternating; the bruises lasted for quite a while.
I hope that's illegal now. In Canada, it's not been allowed for quite a while now, as far as I know. When I was in school, in the 60's and 70s, I told that corporal punishment was illegal for schools to do, or banned by the schools themselves, or something similar.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I hope you're not mixing up my dislike of the purchasing an ad in that Morris newspaper idea, with the idea of contacting companies that advertise on the ftb site. I like the latter idea. And the only thing I didn't like about the former was that it might be signed from the Pit as a whole. So the same goes for both ideas. If individuals contact the companies whose ads appear on ftb, rather than send them letters from the pit as a whole, I have no problem with it.
I'm sorry, but I don't think that I get it. Wasn't this what Mykeru was trying to do the whole time?

twocunts

Post by twocunts »

Pitchguest wrote:Fuck me, the Fascist Tit wasn't wrong when he said we were eating eachother.

See this?
cunt wrote:Just put the photo of Mykeru's sweaty ballsack and the shit-headed opinion he has planned on the front page. He's right, it won't damage Myers job prospects at all. It won't embarrass Myers either, because literally everyone who isn't currently residing in this intellectual shit-pit will instantly recognise him as a crank.
I can deal with one cunt, but several? Can people stop being cunts, please? Please? :pray:
So after lurking here for some five months, THIS is the post that finally gets me to jump out of the bushes and go 'boo'!

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I hope you're not mixing up my dislike of the purchasing an ad in that Morris newspaper idea, with the idea of contacting companies that advertise on the ftb site. I like the latter idea. And the only thing I didn't like about the former was that it might be signed from the Pit as a whole. So the same goes for both ideas. If individuals contact the companies whose ads appear on ftb, rather than send them letters from the pit as a whole, I have no problem with it.
I'm sorry, but I don't think that I get it. Wasn't this what Mykeru was trying to do the whole time?
The thing I was against was taking out an ad in that right wing newsletter that PZ wanted vandalized and which gets distributed at his school. I don't remember who brought up the idea though. The ad was to expose some of the more noxious things PZ has written/done. It's what I was referring to while arguing with Mykeru. I think that's what he was referring to as well, but if I'm wrong, who knows what we were arguing about.

mikelf

Post by mikelf »

Brive1987 wrote:OK you bastards.

Please explain which bit of this unofficial non approved not Slymepit policy Brive only document makes you cry.

http://i.imgur.com/QIGWkB2.jpg
Shorter Brive: You doxxed one of us. We possess the information to dox one or more of you. You are trusting us to follow our rules and not dox you, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!?!?!?!!1!?

You are not nearly as clever as you think you are. It is nothing more than trying to get a veiled threat to pass muster at the 'Pit when you proposal for a more direct threat went over like a lead balloon.

Listen, we get it. You sword has been unsheathed and it can't be put away until it tastes blood. You are free to exercise your own conscience. But, please stop trying to get the rest of us to put our imprimatur on it. It is getting tiresome. Maybe you can figure out where Mykeru is having his sulk and join him. You can tell each other how the proles just don't understand your genius and command of strategery.

sinister

Post by sinister »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Yes. The amount of straw and distortions in this discussion have been astounding. It has been eerily similar to discussions with SJWs.

Apples

Post by Apples »

twocunts wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:... I can deal with one cunt, but several? Can people stop being cunts, please? Please? :pray:
So after lurking here for some five months, THIS is the post that finally gets me to jump out of the bushes and go 'boo'!
:cdc: :cdc:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

twocunts wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:Fuck me, the Fascist Tit wasn't wrong when he said we were eating eachother.

See this?
cunt wrote:Just put the photo of Mykeru's sweaty ballsack and the shit-headed opinion he has planned on the front page. He's right, it won't damage Myers job prospects at all. It won't embarrass Myers either, because literally everyone who isn't currently residing in this intellectual shit-pit will instantly recognise him as a crank.
I can deal with one cunt, but several? Can people stop being cunts, please? Please? :pray:
Thanks for sharing your $.02.

;)

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

twocunts wrote:

See this?
Touché. ;) :lol:

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

Shouldn't we have an invisible, invite-only, backchannel ?

I feel uncomfortable discussing future tactics and events under the lurking eyes of PissZonk Myers, Ofie Bunsenberger, Staphylococci Szvzvanii and their retarded minions, for it undermindes the surprise element of each and all pursued endeavors. :shock:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Here is the OFFICIAL pit doxxing manifesto.
Fascist Tit wrote:Don't doxx here. If you do you will be banned.
End of story. Does everyone understand this, or should I try to simplify it?

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

twocunts wrote:

See this?
And a hearty "Welcome and fuck off" to you, too, good Sir or Madam.

Have some lynx.

http://i.imgur.com/MMtE0oR.jpg

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Lsuoma wrote:Here is the OFFICIAL pit doxxing manifesto.
http://i.imgur.com/i48wzRr.jpg

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

:lol:

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

Couldn't be any clearer.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

mikelf wrote:Shorter Brive: You doxxed one of us. We possess the information to dox one or more of you. You are trusting us to follow our rules and not dox you, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!?!?!?!!1!?

You are not nearly as clever as you think you are. It is nothing more than trying to get a veiled threat to pass muster at the 'Pit when you proposal for a more direct threat went over like a lead balloon.

Listen, we get it. You sword has been unsheathed and it can't be put away until it tastes blood. You are free to exercise your own conscience. But, please stop trying to get the rest of us to put our imprimatur on it. It is getting tiresome. Maybe you can figure out where Mykeru is having his sulk and join him. You can tell each other how the proles just don't understand your genius and command of strategery.
If he wants to lobby the forum for whatever cause or even if he wants to beat a dead horse, who are you to tell him to stop on behalf of "the rest of us"? If you personally don't want to join in then don't join in. Feel free to scroll right on by if you aren't interested or if you find the discussion tiresome. Make use of the ignore list if you must. Argue and make counter-points if you feel inclined.

But if you feel the need to tell people to stop posting things with which you personally don't agree, kindly refrain from pretending that you are doing so on behalf of anyone but yourself.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

On a lighter note... I felt I had to apologise for my recent moral lapses on Twitter.
Let their days be full of the joy and love they deserve.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

sinister wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Yes. The amount of straw and distortions in this discussion have been astounding. It has been eerily similar to discussions with SJWs.
Yep agree, people were manufacturing their own outrage.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Nec_V20 wrote:
fuzzy wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:I have many tens of thousands of posts on my back and was probably posting when you were but a twinkle in daddy's eyes if 1987 was when you were born.

Back off and stand down and I will do the same.

You have however revealed your innate hunger for daily doxxing on two threads and as slow as I am to anger I am even slower to forgive.

My heart is darkened to you specifically, not to anyone else in general.

As I said to KiwiInOz, I am autistic and if you want to PM me to explain then so be it.
Wait a minute. Didn't you just agree with Kiwiinoz that you may have completely misunderstood Bribe in the first thread?

And hunger for daily doxxing? Dude get you hyperbole adjusted.
Again with regard to your obvious lack of reading skills. It was Brive who stated:
I am a bad evil person. Finally after 3000 posts I have revealed my innate hunger for a daily doxxing.
That was obvious sarcasm.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Maybe 'Doxx ban you long time'?

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

images/ranks/th.jpg

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Cross posted from Michael Nugent's site:

In the end, PZ Myers is just a symptom of a broader problem, which is the infestation of Social Justice Warriors currently plaguing the atheist/skeptic community. Social Justice Warriors are Post Modern ideologues, who use Orwellian tactics to gain a foothold in a community and then take it over to the exclusion of everybody who does not welcome these people and their leaders unconditionally.

People like PZ Myers, Rebecca Watson and Ophelia Benson, not to mention even lesser lights like Stephanie Zvan and Adam Lee, are among those who have the ambition to become leaders among the Social Justice Warriors within the a/s community.

What do I mean with Orwellian tactics? It is the deceitful habit of claiming that words mean one thing and then in practice using them in other, inappropriate ways.

The very name FreethoughtBlogs, around which Myers's clique is mainly organised, is Orwellian. Free thought is the last thing that is practised at FTB. The same can be said of Skepchick: a group of women who display anything but skepticism, and who would hate to be called 'chicks', because such terminology is sexist.

Social Justice Warriors have a whole lexicon of words and expressions, such as privilege, "punching up", mansplaining, "intent isn't magic","shut up and listen", etc., that they employ to justify their own vitriol and dismissive attitude towards outsiders, but which at the same time, at least in their own eyes, shield them against retaliation. Each of these concepts may have a valid use in the proper context, but, in Orwellian fashion, they are abused by the SJWs.

As an example, consider how often Richard Dawkins is called a "rich white male", which means that he is "privileged", and this justifies the most insane insults being hurled against him, because that is merely "punching up". However, Dawkins, or any other white male, is not allowed to answer back, because he would then be attacking the underprivileged, and as a result would be "punching down". He must "shut up and listen". Also, his "intent is not magic", therefore what he really means with any given tweet that is being used against him is not relevant. If it can be twisted into the most abhorrent interpretation, then that interpretation is the correct one in the eyes of the SJWs.

The hijacking of the very term Social Justice is another stark example of Orwellian doublespeak. If you call out a Social Justice Warrior on their fundamentally dishonest tactics you will be asked why you are against social justice. It's a variation on the theme of "When did you stop beating your wife?" Social Justice is clearly a noble cause, so if you speak up against SJWs you must be opposed to this noble cause, ergo you are a horrible person. You are, as an FTBer in a broad sweep once characterized all Slymepit commentators, "subhuman scum".

To an outsider the fundamental dishonesty of Social Justice Warriorism is its most obvious flaw, and the main reason why so many reasonable people oppose it. But to the SJWs themselves, their dishonesty is justified, because they are fighting the Good Cause. Their lying is the equivalent of "lying for Jezus". They are, in effect, religious fundamentalists without a god.

PZ Myers is one of them, but he is really overdoing the dishonesty. Perhaps, being a privileged white male himself, he feels that he must be extra vicious and extra dismissive to be able to compensate for his bloated privilege and to be acceptable to other, less privileged SJWs. And thus he turned into the two bit fanatic we are now seeing before us.

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
I used to love your shoops Ape+lust, now I'm not so sure anymore. I may have caused Mykeru to flounce with some PZ japery of my own.

viewtopic.php?p=226806#p226806
I thought this was the reason Mykeru flounced. Instead of actually DOING something about Myers, let's just keep calling him a festering, moldy fuckhole in the dick of contemporary atheism.

GOT U, PEEEE ZEE!
I'm still trying to understand what this means; maybe we should go around the pit and see if we can get a consensus.
I'm not sure what comment you're making upon the comment I made.

I'm just saying that if this were tennis, PZ keeps making a shitload of unforced errors because of the 'Pit's increasingly vocal fuckery. Let's keep turning up the volume without the doxxing or violence, etc. that none of us want.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Meanwhile, the Damsel Sarkeesian is in distress. As usual.
Not that it's real concern, though:
She has much more important stuff to do:
Zombie, Butts and Teenage Sex. Social Justice at work.

Post by Guest »

sinister wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Time to open up the Overton window on this one. Taking out ads in the local and campus papers detailing PZ's mermaid fantasies is a great start, adding links to his hentai porn on his Rate My Professor account is good, complaining to the FTB advertisers is a no brainer, and making sure neither he nor any of his acolytes ever speaks at a conference again makes sense, but those are all weak sauce.

The goal should be to hit PZ where he lives: his dwindling on-line notoriety.
1) Hack the FTB site and replace all the images with shoops
2) If by some miracle they actually have decent security, go 4chan on their asses and launch a denial of service attack
3) Visit Morris, grab PZ off the street, and tattoo "Property Of The Slymepit" on his fat ass

Now, doesn't Mykeru sound pretty tame?

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Jan Steen wrote:Cross posted from Michael Nugent's site:

In the end, PZ Myers is just a symptom of a broader problem, which is the infestation of Social Justice Warriors currently plaguing the atheist/skeptic community. Social Justice Warriors are Post Modern ideologues, who use Orwellian tactics to gain a foothold in a community and then take it over to the exclusion of everybody who does not welcome these people and their leaders unconditionally.

People like PZ Myers, Rebecca Watson and Ophelia Benson, not to mention even lesser lights like Stephanie Zvan and Adam Lee, are among those who have the ambition to become leaders among the Social Justice Warriors within the a/s community.

What do I mean with Orwellian tactics? It is the deceitful habit of claiming that words mean one thing and then in practice using them in other, inappropriate ways.

The very name FreethoughtBlogs, around which Myers's clique is mainly organised, is Orwellian. Free thought is the last thing that is practised at FTB. The same can be said of Skepchick: a group of women who display anything but skepticism, and who would hate to be called 'chicks', because such terminology is sexist.

Social Justice Warriors have a whole lexicon of words and expressions, such as privilege, "punching up", mansplaining, "intent isn't magic","shut up and listen", etc., that they employ to justify their own vitriol and dismissive attitude towards outsiders, but which at the same time, at least in their own eyes, shield them against retaliation. Each of these concepts may have a valid use in the proper context, but, in Orwellian fashion, they are abused by the SJWs.

As an example, consider how often Richard Dawkins is called a "rich white male", which means that he is "privileged", and this justifies the most insane insults being hurled against him, because that is merely "punching up". However, Dawkins, or any other white male, is not allowed to answer back, because he would then be attacking the underprivileged, and as a result would be "punching down". He must "shut up and listen". Also, his "intent is not magic", therefore what he really means with any given tweet that is being used against him is not relevant. If it can be twisted into the most abhorrent interpretation, then that interpretation is the correct one in the eyes of the SJWs.

The hijacking of the very term Social Justice is another stark example of Orwellian doublespeak. If you call out a Social Justice Warrior on their fundamentally dishonest tactics you will be asked why you are against social justice. It's a variation on the theme of "When did you stop beating your wife?" Social Justice is clearly a noble cause, so if you speak up against SJWs you must be opposed to this noble cause, ergo you are a horrible person. You are, as an FTBer in a broad sweep once characterized all Slymepit commentators, "subhuman scum".

To an outsider the fundamental dishonesty of Social Justice Warriorism is its most obvious flaw, and the main reason why so many reasonable people oppose it. But to the SJWs themselves, their dishonesty is justified, because they are fighting the Good Cause. Their lying is the equivalent of "lying for Jezus". They are, in effect, religious fundamentalists without a god.

PZ Myers is one of them, but he is really overdoing the dishonesty. Perhaps, being a privileged white male himself, he feels that he must be extra vicious and extra dismissive to be able to compensate for his bloated privilege and to be acceptable to other, less privileged SJWs. And thus he turned into the two bit fanatic we are now seeing before us.
Link please?

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

Understood. Crystal clear. You obviously hate freedom in general and the first amendment in particular.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Nz5TLCi3lrU/U ... yranny.jpg

some guy

Post by some guy »

Brive1987 wrote:OK you bastards.

Please explain which bit of this unofficial non approved not Slymepit policy Brive only document makes you cry.

http://i.imgur.com/QIGWkB2.jpg
You are not saying you won't dox. You are only saying your won't dox first.

That general strategy might be appropriate where, if one side of a conflict uses technique A, the *only* option for survival (or avoid defeat) is for the other side to retaliate in kind (and to announce the intention to retaliate that way in advance). I don't think that is true in this case. And arguably the victims of the retaliation won't necessarily be the ones from the other side that fired the first shot (it will be everyone on both sides that could be doxed).

If doxing is anathema to be used only where absolutely necessary (e.g., Mabus?), then one consequence of doxing is that you are showing yourself to be a doxer.

Notice that a big part of PZ's defense is that he really didn't dox her. He is also making the argument that she deserved it. I think the best response to PZ is to counter those two points. There is (IMO) a good case to be made against them.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Apples wrote:PZ Myers apparently likes this "comic" a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/NuEkTQl.png
http://web.archive.org/web/201410120807 ... -question/

It's all fun and games until someone gets girlcock in zir eye.
I'm guessing that's a fantasy on the part of the writer/illustrator. That black-haired dude could do WAY better.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Whooa....that Questionable Webcomic depicts cuddle rape!

Look! The redhead is NOT drinking at the party. The dude IS drinking. Which is why they end up hugging and kissing in the first place.

How fucking hypocritical!

http://questionablecontent.net/comics/2800.png

The author is unclear as to what they do physically.

http://questionablecontent.net/comics/2801.png

AND she's his employee or something:

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2796

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

DW Adams wrote:

Link please?
http://www.michaelnugent.com/2014/10/07 ... nt-1083307

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

See this?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

I do miss Hitch—imagine what he would have done when presented with this situation. I can't imagine him tolerating FTB/SJW nonsense for a moment, given his acute ability to sense doublespeak, to scorn dishonesty and to despise any lack of clarity in thought. He would have spoken out and withered them with his invective. It's what we need now, rather than dissimulations about doxxing.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Really? wrote:
Apples wrote:PZ Myers apparently likes this "comic" a lot.

http://i.imgur.com/NuEkTQl.png
http://web.archive.org/web/201410120807 ... -question/

It's all fun and games until someone gets girlcock in zir eye.
I'm guessing that's a fantasy on the part of the writer/illustrator. That black-haired dude could do WAY better.
He did, until the author decided that it way too comfortable for him to be shacked up with Dora, owner if The Coffee of Doom. A lot of previously good webcomics have gone to hell after the authors have drunk the PoMo Third Wave KoolAid of Doom (qv Sinfest).

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

"of"

Damn that malfunctioning Edit button!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

To be fair, some people like to have sex with trans people, and I see nothing wrong with it. As long as what you as an adult and another adult is consensual, I don't really give a damn.

Plus at least the comic fantasy trans person seem to be tolerable, personality-wise. A real SJW trans (like Zinnia) would verbally lambasted the black haired dude for "objectifying" xir, not before telling him off for using the word "natural" when xe's not natural, xe's a superior being better than cis and xir body is a "product of agency" and therefore sexier.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Kirbmarc wrote:
To be fair, some people like to have sex with trans people, and I see nothing wrong with it. As long as what you as an adult and another adult is consensual, I don't really give a damn.

Plus at least the comic fantasy trans person seem to be tolerable, personality-wise. A real SJW trans (like Zinnia) would verbally lambasted the black haired dude for "objectifying" xir, not before telling him off for using the word "natural" when xe's not natural, xe's a superior being better than cis and xir body is a "product of agency" and therefore sexier.
Ready for the big twist?

WHen I said he could do WAY better, it wasn't because she's transgendered. I was thinking of her in the same way I would think of any other woman.

Ooooh....sick burn.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Really? wrote:
JacquesCuze wrote:
I used to love your shoops Ape+lust, now I'm not so sure anymore. I may have caused Mykeru to flounce with some PZ japery of my own.

viewtopic.php?p=226806#p226806
I thought this was the reason Mykeru flounced. Instead of actually DOING something about Myers, let's just keep calling him a festering, moldy fuckhole in the dick of contemporary atheism.

GOT U, PEEEE ZEE!
I'm still trying to understand what this means; maybe we should go around the pit and see if we can get a consensus.
I'm not sure what comment you're making upon the comment I made.

I'm just saying that if this were tennis, PZ keeps making a shitload of unforced errors because of the 'Pit's increasingly vocal fuckery. Let's keep turning up the volume without the doxxing or violence, etc. that none of us want.
I know I'm slow, but I have no idea what your first comment meant, or what it has to do with my silly post. I have no idea what your second comment meant, but to the extent I understood your first comment it seems applicable to any anti pz shoop or many pz criticisms.

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Really? wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Ready for the big twist?

WHen I said he could do WAY better, it wasn't because she's transgendered. I was thinking of her in the same way I would think of any other woman drawing.

Ooooh....sick burn.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Your first comment send to suggest mykeru flounced because he wants us to go all Sonny Corleone on pz while here I am cracking wise.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

[Ready for the big twist?

When I said he could do WAY better, it wasn't because she's transgendered. I was thinking of her in the same way I would think of any other woman.

Ooooh....sick burn.
I'm a shitlord. :hankey:

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
I know I'm slow, but I have no idea what your first comment meant, or what it has to do with my silly post. I have no idea what your second comment meant, but to the extent I understood your first comment it seems applicable to any anti pz shoop or many pz criticisms.
I wasn't sure why you quoted me in your PZ-is-a-baby-picture post. I followed up to affirm that I am in favor of some of the enhanced humiliation techniques that some of us advocate. (I'm clearly not in favor of doxxing or violence, obviously. Duh.)

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

JC, I don't get your new avatar, other than, nice teabag?

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

another lurker wrote:JC, I don't get your new avatar, other than, nice teabag?
Weak tea? For some reason? Maybe? :think:

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

"weak tea" - a criticism of mykeru's I think is both accurate and bogus at the same time.

Bogus as this is not 4 Chan so what does he expect, accurate in that yes, it's easy to see how comments from the peanut gallery (as my ole pappy used to say) do suck all the air out of the room.

Really?

Post by Really? »

JacquesCuze wrote:
"weak tea" - a criticism of mykeru's I think is both accurate and bogus at the same time.

Bogus as this is not 4 Chan so what does he expect, accurate in that yes, it's easy to see how comments from the peanut gallery (as my ole pappy used to say) do suck all the air out of the room.
Huh. I thought it was because the cup of tea looks like Hitler.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Really? wrote:
JacquesCuze wrote:

Huh. I thought it was because the cup of tea looks like Hitler.
Stupid keyboard. I swyped in because the cup of tea looked like Hitler.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/1 ... ent-fired/

I don't know this woman didn't have her butt rubbed, I just saw the 1 in 5 stat and thought of course it's 1 in 5!

Also I am shocked, just shocked 80 percent of waitresses encounter rude, offensive customers.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Thanks, you sloots. The last few pages have been a blur, and I only vaguely remember a mention of weak tea, so I did not make the connection. Plus, I am already pining for Jacque's hot chili pepper. Hmm. That came out wrong. :cdc:

Garlix

Post by Garlix »

another lurker wrote:Plus, I am already pining for Jacque's hot chili pepper. Hmm. That came out wrong. :cdc:

It's big, hot, and leaves a curious burning sensation that lasts a long time...

Garlix

Post by Garlix »

another lurker wrote:Plus, I am already pining for Jacque's hot chili pepper. Hmm. That came out wrong. :cdc:

It's big, hot, and leaves a curious burning sensation that lasts a long time...

Opyt

Post by Opyt »

http://i.imgur.com/SoKGdtM.jpg
Am I doing it right yet?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Halloween special:

http://imgur.com/OMMMc1j.jpg

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Opyt wrote:http://i.imgur.com/SoKGdtM.jpg
Am I doing it right yet?
Very nice, but on my small screen seems French.

And garlic, thanks, excellent response.

Anyone else that wants my hot chili can pm me! But I really need to exit the pit and the net until Thursday ish and pack pack pack.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Really? wrote:Whooa....that Questionable Webcomic depicts cuddle rape!

Look! The redhead is NOT drinking at the party. The dude IS drinking. Which is why they end up hugging and kissing in the first place.

How fucking hypocritical!

http://questionablecontent.net/comics/2800.png

The author is unclear as to what they do physically.

http://questionablecontent.net/comics/2801.png

AND she's his employee or something:

http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2796
What a cringe fest.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Back from the mountains, lots of catching up to do, here and at Michael's blog. See you all around 2023!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The Fascist Tit is in Montreal eating fries slathered in brown gravy & cheese curds!

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Nec_V20 wrote:There is a German saying "Wehret den Anfängen!" (Beware the beginnings)

If you vote for this then the anti doxxing rule is dead - even if it is not really "us" that is doing it but threatening it.

I won't trust anyone who votes for Brive1987.
Hello Grimalkin, nice to see you too.

Post by Guest »

JacquesCuze wrote:Interesting but long read discussing some of the ways of social justice warriors examining the question, "So what if so-and-so is lying, they're on our side!" What I liked later was the interesting discussion of a theoretical model of what is a social cancer.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/14/li ... the-sword/
And in the same way, someone who will be a jerk for you will be a jerk to you.
Words to jerk by