Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Apples

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Apples »

another lurker wrote:
deLurch wrote:
comhcinc wrote:As a guy who really has a hard time finding a job (self doxxing I am a convicted felon) it annoys me when I see people bitching about the lack of employment opportunities. I find many a job. Decent jobs, but I rarely get calls back. Meh. Life sucks.
I would assume the best route to take in your scenario is to start your own business.
Join the French Foreign Legion.
:lol:

Apples

Post by Apples »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
fuzzy wrote:
Za-zen wrote:As an anecdote, my official termination count is 5, 5 arseholes who have been terminated in varying degrees of quickness, The slowest cunt was the guy whose throat i bled, that was pretty.
Are you available to babysit my children?
Are they Japanese? If so, I recommend Clarence.
Fuck sometimes the Pit is really good.

John D

Post by John D »

Whoot! Haha. This is floating around on Tardbook!

http://thedailybanter.com/2014/10/a-res ... Ij0hgrm.01

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

jet_lagg wrote:
BlueShiftRhino wrote:[youtube]45H25Sc6fig[/youtube]

Some of you guys are really good at PhotoShop, so you'll probably know the answer to this: how much work is it to move the eyes of a person outwards (i.e., away from their nose) by 15% in every frame of a 15-minute video?
It wouldn't be photoshop (though I understand photoshop does have some animation capabilities now), but something more like after effects. I do stuff like that at work, but I wouldn't call it easy. Saying exactly how much time is hard to say, as different factors (like how steady is the shot, how much does the person moves, how grainy is the footage) could really change the total workload. To give you a baseline, doing something like removing the blemishes from a person's face, narrowing their cheeks, and fading out forehead wrinkles can take me a couple hours for a shot measured in seconds, rather than minutes. If you PM me a link to the video I could give you a more accurate answer.
:lol:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012 ... /Sid_3.jpg

BlueShiftRhino

Post by BlueShiftRhino »

Because he dragged me into his rant with a link...

An ode to a Mykeru tweet
(like a pic of his ex-spouse's street)
would be wasted, I fear
(and quite unwelcome here)
so, instead, I'll just say that it's sweet

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Cut Mykeru some fucking slack kilt!
FTFY

The flounce was the best thing for everyone, but I hope Mykeru keeps making videos and tweeting the baboons, until Peezus is driven to run down the streets of Morris naked, tiny willy flapping, screaming, 'Fuck Mykeru! Fuck Mykeru with a rusty hectocotylus!'

I also hope Mykeru is lurking, and PMs me about all those 78s I still want to give to him.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Nec_V20 wrote: The only journalists I would trust would be Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.
1) Maddow is not a journalist, she's a "pundit.' Also, Maddow is a lying, obama-butt-licking, SJW sack of shit;
2) Stewart & Colbert are comedians, not journalists;
3) Who the fuck is John Olivier?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

jet_lagg wrote:
BlueShiftRhino wrote:[youtube]45H25Sc6fig[/youtube]

Some of you guys are really good at PhotoShop, so you'll probably know the answer to this: how much work is it to move the eyes of a person outwards (i.e., away from their nose) by 15% in every frame of a 15-minute video?
It wouldn't be photoshop (though I understand photoshop does have some animation capabilities now), but something more like after effects. I do stuff like that at work, but I wouldn't call it easy. Saying exactly how much time is hard to say, as different factors (like how steady is the shot, how much does the person moves, how grainy is the footage) could really change the total workload. To give you a baseline, doing something like removing the blemishes from a person's face, narrowing their cheeks, and fading out forehead wrinkles can take me a couple hours for a shot measured in seconds, rather than minutes. If you PM me a link to the video I could give you a more accurate answer.
She also has a video out against Angelina Jolie, I didn't listen to it, I can only surmise she's pissed about lip theft.
At any rate if how wideset her eyes are being manipulated in this video, I'm sure the NWO, the Rothschild Banks, and the CIA are behind it.

John D

Post by John D »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote: The only journalists I would trust would be Rachel Maddow, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and John Oliver.
1) Maddow is not a journalist, she's a "pundit.' Also, Maddow is a lying, obama-butt-licking, SJW sack of shit;
Maddow is right about half the time. Hell... Limbaugh is this accurate. Strange thing is that, even though she is a lesbian... I find her super sexy.

Can't hardly watch Stewart anymore. Fuck... O'Reilly kicked his ass on his own show cause Stewart is fucking lame

Colbert.... and don't care if I agree or disagree with him... I think he is funny every day of the week.

Who the fuck is Olivier?

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
He's a frenchman (like Necv20) only he isn't an assburglar.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

John Oliver, former Daily Show correspondent

https://www.youtube.com/user/LastWeekTonight

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Did someone call for an assburglar?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Katamari, as our most out homo, I think you need to announce every one of your posts with "Helloooooo". This comment seemed to be particularly in need of that.

[youtube]ewLLIJypQ20[/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

katamari Damassi wrote:
I would have used the term Butt-pirate but it doesn't roll off the tongue the same way. :drool:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

another lurker wrote:John Oliver, former Daily Show correspondent

Lurker, nice try but you got niggered by PZ Meyers, who has been posting these for a couple of months.

Don't worry, it is only to be expected that a hip cat like Meyers sees social trends before the rest of us.

You shouldn't feel bad about it.

You should feel bad about it.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Maybe it's just me, but seeing the increasing rate at which Asperger is being lobbed out on the internet as a pass for being a douche, an arrogant ass, or not getting jokes, I'm starting to wonder if the diagnosis, either self diagnosed or audited by professionals is not some kind of after-effect of SJWarriorism or other such social bullshit.

I don't mean to be callous. It's probably my Asperger speaking.
I don't think anyone self diagnoses as autistic, Asperger's or otherwise.
You're wrong, Nec.

Go watch "this troper" on youtube and when you stop cringing, prepare to concede my point. :lol:

SJWs self-diagnose with all kinds of mental illnesses.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Was somebody looking for alpsbuglers?

http://mpnews.com.au/wp-content/uploads ... elwald.jpg

James Caruthers

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
And all of these fuckers are knee-jerk political ideologues on certain issues.

Sorry to all you Stewart and Colbert fans.

They're as hard left/SJW as MSNBC most of the time.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

I was blocked by The Mary Sue. This is what I wrote.
You know, I think it's hilarious that a site like the Mary Sue - a "feminist" network - is throwing the many women who support #gamergete under the bus because they're falling head first into the rhetoric that it's a hate movement. That it's misogynist. That it's sexist. It's unbelievable. It's basically a boogeyman at this point. Yes, some twat who calls himself (or herself) "gaimerg8" on YouTube dropping Felicia's docs are, of course, the blame of the entirety of #gamergate and in spite of #gamergate supporters being clear from the start that they condemn harassment, doxxing and threats, it's still not enough.

You're telling us to "abandon" the name? Because of a few bad apples, or because of the actions of idiots that haven't even got anything to do with #gamergate?

You mean, like feminism? Because feminists abandoned feminism when the term became tainted ten times over by radicals like Andrea Dworkin, Valerie Solanas, Robin Morgan, Gloria Steinem; TERFs like Bug Brennan, who ran a feminist website that proclaimed it wanted to "kill all men", and insane people like Melissa McEwan and Twisty Faster, etc, etc, etc. Oh wait. No. They didn't do that at all.

Or heck, what about atheists? I've heard some atheists do some bad shit. What were their names again? Oh yeah. Mao. Stalin. And Pol Pot. Wow. Seriously? Atheists still want to remain atheists after that? Clearly they must all be genocidal fascists that ought to be executed.

But at least now I know who I'm going to blame the next time something bad happens. I'm just going to blame it on feminists. What's that? They don't actually say they're feminists and nowhere do they mention feminism? Who cares? What are they going to say? "They don't represent us?" Pfft.
http://www.themarysue.com/gamergate-felicia-day/

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Lurker, nice try but you got niggered by PZ Meyers, who has been posting these for a couple of months.

Don't worry, it is only to be expected that a hip cat like Meyers sees social trends before the rest of us.

I was answering John D's question, you cunt.

Have a :cdc:

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Ah yeah, and you know someone thinks they're winning when they refer to their opponents as "Gleemergloobers", "GlabberGlangers" and "GooberGoons"

:clap:

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

James Caruthers wrote:Sorry to all you Stewart and Colbert fans.
They're as hard left/SJW as MSNBC most of the time.
And they are also comedians. Their job is to make me laugh. Political insight is at best a potential bonus. But you do need to be careful about culling your "insight" from comedians. They are not doing difficult hard thought debates on the merits of certain ideas. At best, they choose a point to make you, above all, laugh. The pros & cons of any given stance are often much wider.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nec_V20 wrote: I can comprehend what those people have said to me in their PMs and what you are saying to me above. It is just that I do not have the equipment to understand.
The way Conrad Cruze's post was written was a little harsh, but he did make a point that I agree with. To rephrase it a bit more tactfully, no one comes to this forum expecting a conversation about Asperger's syndrome and the many ways it affects you or the other people who suffer from it. I doubt it would bother anyone if you just made occasional references to the fact that you have it, but your continual droning about how you don't understand any of the humor on this site is both annoying and puzzling.

I would like to point out that your response to him (to paraphrase: don't read it if you don't like it) also applies to you with regard to this entire site. If you find the humor here inscrutable and the topics we generally converse about boring, there are other places on the net that you might enjoy more. Some of them might even appreciate the input of someone whose main interest is talking about the way Asperger's affects his life and sense of humor. Like (http://www.psychforums.com/asperger-syndrome/) for instance.

free thoughtpolice

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Pitchguest wrote:Ah yeah, and you know someone thinks they're winning when they refer to their opponents as "Gleemergloobers", "GlabberGlangers" and "GooberGoons"

Typical GonadGobbling GonorrheaGirls.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

another lurker wrote:

You are a sensitive little pussy. Do I need to call Clarence over here to give you a spanking? (Answer YES if you are 16 or over, NO if you are younger than 16, and he will just pat you on the head.)

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

another lurker wrote:

You are a sensitive little pussy. Do I need to call Clarence over here to give you a spanking? (Answer YES if you are 16 or over, NO if you are younger than 16, and he will just pat you on the head.)

Pussy pass privilege!

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Oh shit - someone freeze page this;http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... more-21229
Done.
https://archive.today/42giS

So what is the big deal?

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Pitchguest wrote:Ah yeah, and you know someone thinks they're winning when they refer to their opponents as "Gleemergloobers", "GlabberGlangers" and "GooberGoons"

I'll have you know that his Clownfall movies were excellent.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

KiwiInOz wrote:

AHHHHahahahahaha!!! :laughing-rollingyellow:

Avalyne

Post by Avalyne »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:NEC has 14 aspergers' and 47 autisms.
But I don't have a partridge in a pear tree.
So, I know I'm running on only about 3 hours of sleep, but this one actually made me laugh. I give it a 4.7 out of 10 and 2 :clap: :clap:. Keep working at it, Nec. I see potential.

James Caruthers

I'm watching the south park "cis" episode and it's already gettin' gud.

free thoughtpolice

SoylentAtheist wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Oh shit - someone freeze page this;http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/ ... more-21229
Done.
https://archive.today/42giS

So what is the big deal?
Never mind, I momentarily had a panic that PZ might receive unearned clicks. :mrgreen:

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

fuzzy wrote:Was somebody looking for alpsbuglers?

http://mpnews.com.au/wp-content/uploads ... elwald.jpg
Gawd, the saturation it burns...

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

KiwiInOz wrote:

I'm not proud. I'll take a good review any way I can get it.

Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

Jaclyn Glenn reads some of her hate mail and oddly does not curl up in the fetal position or exhibit any other obvious signs of PTSD.

[youtube]fjCPH-lfWuM[/youtube]

Avalyne

Post by Avalyne »

KiwiInOz wrote:

WERE excellent? Does glibgutz think he gets to retire? We need a hashtag. #WheresThatClownfallGuysNextMovie

dogen

Post by dogen »

Biohazard wrote:Jaclyn Glenn reads some of her hate mail and oddly does not curl up in the fetal position or exhibit any other obvious signs of PTSD.

I don't care for it. The screencaps she shows keep covering her excellent tits. 0/10, would not, could not fap.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

deLurch wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:NEC, he's saying that all you ever talk about is aspergers. Talk about other stuff please.
Not much chance of that as long as I have to answer posts by people like you is there?
It's easy. What else interests you, or you think is interesting going on in the world today. People bring up different stuff all the time.
The whole outrage about ISIS is a bit disingenuous. Personally I would want to see George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Douglas Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove among others be given a fair trial and then lined up against a wall and shot and then have their bodies thrown in a sewer to be disposed of as the rats see fit.

These fuckers make ISIS look like noddy in playland with regard to atrocities.

Avalyne

Post by Avalyne »

Nec_V20 wrote:
deLurch wrote: It's easy. What else interests you, or you think is interesting going on in the world today. People bring up different stuff all the time.
The whole outrage about ISIS is a bit disingenuous. Personally I would want to see George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Douglas Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove among others be given a fair trial and then lined up against a wall and shot and then have their bodies thrown in a sewer to be disposed of as the rats see fit.

So... uhhh.. tell me about your asperger's.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Biohazard wrote:Jaclyn Glenn reads some of her hate mail and oddly does not curl up in the fetal position or exhibit any other obvious signs of PTSD.

fjCPH-lfWuM
I love the idea, but I'd laugh twice as hard if it were Richard Dawkins doing it. If he just spent a week or two constantly whining about how much he's harassed, and how many death threats he gets, and make videos reading his hate mail, and then just go back to what he normally does and never speak of it again.

Reap

Post by Reap »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
John Greg wrote:Phil said:
Cut Mykeru some fucking slack!
Why?
John: Mykeru has been a big ass at times, to the point of getting really annoying (t-shirtgate, or whatever you want to call it). Compared to everything else he's done, be it videos, audios... I don't think it's fair to give him shit. Or you can decide to shit on people who agree with you and fight SJW bullshit the way they personally like. It's not my style.
Phil .....I LOVE YOU!!! kiss me

Avalyne

Post by Avalyne »

Hey, Comhcinc, have you tried this?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/ ... 94eb40.jpg

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Avalyne wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
deLurch wrote: It's easy. What else interests you, or you think is interesting going on in the world today. People bring up different stuff all the time.

So... uhhh.. tell me about your asperger's.
Oh no, we can talk about the over 5,000 tons of Depleted Uranium used in Iraq and Afghanistan by the US military which combines the worst aspects of radiological and heavy metal poisoning in those exposed to it and why designating veterans as having "PTSD" is a very cynical ploy on the part of the DoJ to play into the stereotype of seeing those with mental illness as weak and as somehow having brought their suffering upon themselves.

James Caruthers

People who put out hatemail videos are 99% of the time attention whores.

The rare 1% are people whose responses are so brilliant and insightful that their videos get a pass.

bovarchist

Post by bovarchist »

Anyone else think Nec and Greta might be perfect for each other? A match made in the Pit...

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

I'm thinking that as a team-building exercise we could all, say, play a few games of charades, or maybe sing a few rounds of "row row row your boat." Put some textured tofu sausages on the grill. Maybe play some team some eggtoss games or three-legged races. Who has a big backyard?

Reap

Post by Reap »

I think Mykeru did exactly what should have been done. This moronic lying fuckhead Myers has been time after time carelessly labeling people in ways that harm them. He has abused his ability to reach people and used it to spread lies and just be a dick for the hell of it. He is a hypocrite and more harmful to skepticism than the worst con man because he claims (or claimed) to be a skeptic at one time. That gives a false sense of validity to his claims He has no right to label people as misogynists or rapists or anything else. First he claims people who disagree are misogynists, then the entire slymepit is made up of rapists then the Shermer thing and now Skeptickle. He is getting worse. Mykeru isn't as bad as the fuckthought blog crowd, he isn't making shit up about people just for disagreeing or because they made a joke. (those idiots wouldn't know a joke if it crawled up their ass anyway) and he isn't the one who started it. His actions are in response to unacceptable behavior. That PZ has the same thing put upon him that he did to others is more than a fair response. At least Mykeru isn't misrepresenting Myers actions.
If you can't tell the difference between responding to a improper action and committing one maybe work on it in your head during quiet times it will come to you. We don't (shouldn't at least) put people in jail for nothing we respond to their criminal acts.
Many times people have disagreed with my response to another person's actions. You know what my response is ? SUCK IT.
Ahhh........ I kinda missed this place...........fuck if I know why.....

James Caruthers

I agree, Reap, but prepare for incoming Nietzsche quote spam.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

James Caruthers wrote:I agree, Reap, but prepare for incoming Nietzsche quote spam.
You mean the bit about gazing longingly into Abbie's and Abbie's gazes back at you?

Biohazard

Post by Biohazard »

dogen wrote:

I don't care for it. The screencaps she shows keep covering her excellent tits. 0/10, would not, could not fap.
:roll: :naughty:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Oh no, we can talk about the over 5,000 tons of Depleted Uranium used in Iraq and Afghanistan by the US military which combines the worst aspects of radiological and heavy metal poisoning in those exposed to it and why designating veterans as having "PTSD" is a very cynical ploy on the part of the DoJ to play into the stereotype of seeing those with mental illness as weak and as somehow having brought their suffering upon themselves.
http://i.imgur.com/2JXrRul.png

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Nec_V20 wrote: The whole outrage about ISIS is a bit disingenuous. Personally I would want to see George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Colin Powell, Douglas Feith, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Condoleeza Rice, Scooter Libby and Karl Rove among others be given a fair trial and then lined up against a wall and shot and then have their bodies thrown in a sewer to be disposed of as the rats see fit.

http://i.imgur.com/2JXrRul.png

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I like Nec. I haven't gotten the impression that he is trying to get pity points for his aspergers. He just seems to feel that he has to explain himself. I dunno, but I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:You are a sensitive little pussy. Do I need to call Clarence over here to give you a spanking? (Answer YES if you are 16 or over, NO if you are younger than 16, and he will just pat you on the head tremble like a misfiring V8.)
FTFY

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

another lurker wrote:I like Nec. I haven't gotten the impression that he is trying to get pity points for his aspergers. He just seems to feel that he has to explain himself. I dunno, but I am choosing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
I like him too. He probably just needs time to adjust. Like almost every newcomers in their first days/weeks/months/years here.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Reap wrote:I think Mykeru did exactly what should have been done. This moronic lying fuckhead Myers has been time after time carelessly labeling people in ways that harm them. He has abused his ability to reach people and used it to spread lies and just be a dick for the hell of it. He is a hypocrite and more harmful to skepticism than the worst con man because he claims (or claimed) to be a skeptic at one time. That gives a false sense of validity to his claims He has no right to label people as misogynists or rapists or anything else. First he claims people who disagree are misogynists, then the entire slymepit is made up of rapists then the Shermer thing and now Skeptickle. He is getting worse. Mykeru isn't as bad as the fuckthought blog crowd, he isn't making shit up about people just for disagreeing or because they made a joke. (those idiots wouldn't know a joke if it crawled up their ass anyway) and he isn't the one who started it. His actions are in response to unacceptable behavior. That PZ has the same thing put upon him that he did to others is more than a fair response. At least Mykeru isn't misrepresenting Myers actions.
If you can't tell the difference between responding to a improper action and committing one maybe work on it in your head during quiet times it will come to you. We don't (shouldn't at least) put people in jail for nothing we respond to their criminal acts.
Many times people have disagreed with my response to another person's actions. You know what my response is ? SUCK IT.
To be fair, the Pit-people did what the Pit-people always do. Argue. Some agreed with Mykeru's actions. Some disagreed with Mykeru's actions. Some were ambivalent or apathetic regarding his actions. All agreed with the ends, it was just the means that didn't win majority acclaim.

There are a number of internet-personas who have passed through the Pit halls that I would regard as genius in their ways (if not sub genius even). franc was one, Mykeru is another. franc spat the dummy when the Pit wouldn't acknowledge how fucking awesome he was (no gods, no kings, remember) and Mykeru has done the same because the troops didn't all follow the Grand Old Duke of York up the hill. Unfortunately he chose to focus on those who disagreed.

Even the Pit-gods have feet of clay.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Reap wrote:I think Mykeru did exactly what should have been done. This moronic lying fuckhead Myers has been time after time carelessly labeling people in ways that harm them. He has abused his ability to reach people and used it to spread lies and just be a dick for the hell of it. He is a hypocrite and more harmful to skepticism than the worst con man because he claims (or claimed) to be a skeptic at one time. That gives a false sense of validity to his claims He has no right to label people as misogynists or rapists or anything else. First he claims people who disagree are misogynists, then the entire slymepit is made up of rapists then the Shermer thing and now Skeptickle. He is getting worse. Mykeru isn't as bad as the fuckthought blog crowd, he isn't making shit up about people just for disagreeing or because they made a joke. (those idiots wouldn't know a joke if it crawled up their ass anyway) and he isn't the one who started it. His actions are in response to unacceptable behavior. That PZ has the same thing put upon him that he did to others is more than a fair response. At least Mykeru isn't misrepresenting Myers actions.
That is not why Mykeru left.

1. T-Shirt gate (In my opinion the writing was on the wall from then on, it was just a matter of time)

2. A handful of people not agreeing with his actions as being counterproductive (irrelevant if they are right or not and they have a right to an opinion)

3. The Slympit not acting like a hive mind and all following his actions. Acting like a hivemind is exactly what many here are fighting against. Screw that.

So sure everything you say is correct but not really relevant as far as I could see. It was all complicated by some people willfully misreading what he was saying. That's what happens when emotions run high.

Mykeru can do what he wants but he owes nothing and is owed nothing. I would like to see him back as he is good fun to have around and makes good points. I can also understand his anger but some of us do not go emo to prove theirs.

I also do not think people always realise how effective the anti-FtB/A+/Skepchick narrative has been. Nugent has turned on them, that would never have happened without the Slympit, and their invites to conferences and the like have dried up. More and more people are aware of the danger they present. Their narrative is a powerful one which tugs at all the emotional strings. It won't be defeated easily, especially as most of the so called A/S movement leaders in the US are abject cowards as well as easily fooled.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

That anteater guy was the biggest asshole of all!!!