Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
cunt

Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by cunt »

Haah. Oh hang on a minute. I'll have to put on my "I CARE" studded jacket just before I take this massive shit.
Last edited by Lsuoma on Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Change the thread title, on account of the number of people yapping on about Game of Turds and computer games as though they were real life...

Apples

Re: Mykeru, what a Cnut, eh? Discuss.

Post by Apples »

Twigger warning: dangrous joke

I thought Mykeru might appreciate the the "Related" link text from this story about one of the WA mudslide victims:

http://tinyurl.com/kbtjfge

http://seattletimes.com/flatpages/local ... slide.html

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Tigzy wrote: Radford ups the ante! Dig in! http://benrlegal.info/
If there's one thing people here seem to agree on about this mess, it's that airing legal laundry in public isn't a bright idea. I don't see how he is helping himself here.

On the bright side, his legal defense fund is almost at $500! Woo-hoo!

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

for those on mobile / lazy this is what the website said wrote:Response to Stollznow Accusations

I’m presenting this material in response to accusations made against me by Karen Stollznow in an August 6, 2013, blog posted on the Scientific American Mind web site, and that she and others repeated elsewhere. Karen’s blog was soon voluntarily taken down by SciAm because it contained several demonstrable errors and false statements, but was widely seen and distributed.

When these accusations were first made public, and for many months afterward, I was prohibited from responding to her claims. I am now able to do so, and can finally present my side. I am making this information public in order to set the record straight and correct misperceptions about this matter. There’s a lot of material here because it’s important to be as open as possible and rebut her claims, while not complicating the legal situation (a defamation and fraud lawsuit against Karen has been filed), nor violating our privacy. Nonetheless I have both a right and a duty to respond to her claims and to defend myself against her false accusations.

Accusation Summary

Here is a brief summary of Karen’s claims; more information can be found through the links provided here and to the right.

1) Karen claimed that she broke off a dating relationship with me in 2009 and stated categorically that we were not in an on-again, off-again relationship afterwards. In fact, as fully documented in extensive e-mails and photographs here, our relationship continued on and off through 2010, including an April 2010 visit to a San Francisco hotel room suggested, arranged, and paid for by Karen. As recently as September 2010 Karen asked me to continue our sexual affair.

2) Karen claimed that I sent her “incessant communication of a sexual nature” despite her repeated requests for me to stop contacting her starting in late 2009. In fact Karen sent me over 1,000 e-mails between 2009 and 2012, while encouraging our correspondence and repeatedly expressing her thanks for my occasional friendly gifts and birthday cards—including in the months and years after she claimed to have been sexually harassed and assaulted by me. (A dozen examples dating as recently as August 2012 can be seen here.) After our intimate relationship ended in late 2010, there was nothing more between us and we remained on good terms until 2013 when she made these accusations.

3) Neither I nor my lawyer have seen the dozens or hundreds of “communications of a sexual nature” that she claims I sent her, but we do have clear evidence that Karen eventually resorted to falsifying the dates on “harassing” e-mail correspondence from me, attributing newer dates to older correspondence to show others in support of her false claims. Examples of Karen Stollznow’s falsified e-mails can be seen here.

4) Perhaps most seriously, Karen claimed that I sexually harassed and even assaulted her in a hotel room in July 2010. While it’s very difficult to conclusively prove what happened while we were alone behind closed doors, there is clear evidence suggesting that no harassment, abuse, or assault took place, including an e-mail from Karen one week after the alleged assault occurred in which she wrote to me, “Good morning to you too beautiful! My day will be spent writing about TAM and recording a podcast episode! I’ll try to get in some relaxation too. Have a wonderful day!” Karen also sent me a birthday gift and card (signed, “Lots of love, Karen xxx/ooo [hugs and kisses]”) just two months after she now claims I sexually assaulted her (see the card here: One || Two), and as late as September 2010 Karen offered to continue our sexual affair and visit me alone at my home for a week (view the e-mail here).

5) Karen has claimed that I sexually harassed her while we were on stage on a panel together (with her now-husband Baxter seated a few feet away to her right) at a conference in Las Vegas. In fact a videotape of the only panel that we were both on at that conference is available online, and shows nothing inappropriate occurring. The video can be seen here.

There are other claims and accusations made against me, but these are the main ones.

Here’s what you will find on the other pages of this site:

Overview: A closer look at the specifics of Karen’s accusations against me, at the broader context of her claims, and detailed rebuttals.

FAQ: Concise answers to some common questions about Karen’s accusations.

Timeline: A comprehensive overview of my relationship with Karen and her accusations against me, spanning seven years.

Relationships with Stollznow: An in-depth look at Karen Stollznow’s relationships with me, Matthew Baxter, and others. This is important for understanding the nature of our relationship and demonstrates why Karen’s accusations are false.

Gifts & Correspondence: A documented and referenced refutation of Karen’s claim that I sent her harassing communications long after she repeatedly asked me to stop contacting her (“I made repeated requests for his personal communication to cease”). In fact Karen sent me over 1,000 e-mails during the time she now claims I sexually harassed her, and she repeatedly encouraged my communications and thanked me for contacting her with occasional friendly gifts.

TAM Allegations: One of the most serious accusations that Karen made was that I sexually assaulted her in a Las Vegas hotel room around July 11, 2010. This section provides an in-depth look at this accusation, and offers statements in Karen’s own words in the weeks and months after this alleged assault discrediting her claims. Karen also claimed, in statements that blogger Carrie Poppy published, that I sexually harassed her onstage at the same conference two years later (as noted above).

Karen Stollznow’s History of False Accusations: This section discusses several previous examples of Karen making false accusations against other people, including of sexual harassment and making inappropriate sexual advances. Sources of this information come from police records of her arrest on domestic violence charges, her husband, and an organization where she previously worked.

Stollznow’s Falsified Documents and Fraud: Karen fabricated evidence against me of sexual harassment, in the form of falsified-date e-mails. Karen altered the dates on at least a half-dozen e-mails to create the appearance that I sent her intimate or harassing e-mails in 2012 when in fact I did not.

There are no “winners” in cases of false accusations such as this; everyone loses, everyone is tarnished, even after the truth comes out. There are far too many genuine cases of sexual harassment and sexual assault, where the abuse (and the damage done) is very real. Where Karen provided a few hundred words of rumor, innuendo, and vague claims with no supporting evidence, I have supplied thousands of words of detailed rebuttals, supported by extensive references; original, authenticated documentation; and independent analysis. This is my final public statement on the matter. The information is there for those who wish to see it. There will be no follow-up responses, no back-and-forth discussions or debates. This concludes my public response to Karen Stollznow’s allegations. This matter will be settled in the courts through litigation, and I am very confident in the outcome. Interested parties who desire further information can access the lawsuit itself, which is public record and can be downloaded here.

These accusations have cost me greatly. They have tarnished a reputation I’ve spent nearly twenty years building; cost me opportunities and huge sums of money; they have ended valued friendships and caused both colleagues and strangers to attack me publicly. A legal defense fund has been set up by a friend of mine to help pay my legal costs in clearing my name from these false accusations. I did not set it up but I approved it and have offered items for it. Donations of any amount are appreciated, and the site can be found HERE.

Thank you.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Gumby wrote:If everyone had to apologize because someone, somewhere didn't do their research and decided to be mindlessly outraged, then civilization would grind to a halt.
I'm afraid it already has.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Awesome. Thanks for the find!

I'll leave most of the analysis to others except to say that I disagree that putting this out necessarily harms him -provided he got the 'go-ahead' after a review from his lawyer. It's possible this might sway a few people his way, esp. since we've heard pretty much nothing except HER story and that of her supporters, many of whom - lets be fair - aren't known for honesty.

Git

Post by Git »

Bored now.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Git wrote:Bored now.
I think the palestinian rockets fired into Israel were justified given the zionist occupation policy. Also, i'm glad they killed some israelis.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Gumby wrote:If everyone had to apologize because someone, somewhere didn't do their research and decided to be mindlessly outraged, then civilization would grind to a halt.
I'm afraid it already has.
This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you meddling kids!!! :lol:

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

cunt wrote:
I think the palestinian rockets fired into Israel were justified given the zionist occupation policy. Also, i'm glad they killed some israelis.
I think you suck Hitler's ghostly dick.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Clarence wrote:
cunt wrote:
Ghosts don't exist. Ask Ben Radford.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Guestus Aurelius wrote::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
I predict a post with 10,000 comments, 500 of them from Cainaji, at the 'Gulag -- that, or total silence.

Git

Post by Git »

cunt wrote:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnqt9 ... o1_500.jpg

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Gumby wrote: If there's one thing people here seem to agree on about this mess, it's that airing legal laundry in public isn't a bright idea. I don't see how he is helping himself here.
No, what we can agree on is if Ben Radford shot himself in the fucking head, some people would claim he did it wrong by putting the gun to his temple instead of in his mouth.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Git wrote:
cunt wrote:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnqt9 ... o1_500.jpg

Yeah. I knew you weren't bored. Attention seeker.

Parody Accountant

Mykeru, can you please forward that thing to AVfM? It's a pretty damning indictment against stollznow, and sourced much more thoroughly than any shit she through out there.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Mykeru wrote:
Gumby wrote: If there's one thing people here seem to agree on about this mess, it's that airing legal laundry in public isn't a bright idea. I don't see how he is helping himself here.
No, what we can agree on is if Ben Radford shot himself in the fucking head, some people would claim he did it wrong by putting the gun to his temple instead of in his mouth.
Yes, this will be terrible for Ben. Now that he actually has to proceed with the lawsuit he threatened. Where's my wallet.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Wow, the evidence Ben has presented looks strong so far. Police reports, verified e-mails, etc.

Karen and Baxter are looking pretty fucking crazy.

That said, Ben's talk about 1000 e-mails between 2009 and 2012 or whatever seems suspicious... why not provide the number of e-mails from 2010 onward (that is, from the date that Karen claimed things were over between them and asked him to stop contacting her)?

More :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: later. Dinner time now.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Clarence wrote: I'll leave most of the analysis to others except to say that I disagree that putting this out necessarily harms him -provided he got the 'go-ahead' after a review from his lawyer. It's possible this might sway a few people his way, esp. since we've heard pretty much nothing except HER story and that of her supporters, many of whom - lets be fair - aren't known for honesty.
Other than maybe getting a few more contributions to his legal defense fund, I don't see the benefit of putting all this info out there. And I have to wonder if his lawyer actually approved all this - there's tons of info in there, lots of things that could complicate or downright jeopardize his case. And you know her lawyers are going to be crawling all over that site. I mean, if you're filing a countersuit, is this really a good idea, putting all this shit out there?

I dunno. IANAL.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Assuming Radford is facing but can't afford $60,000 in legal fees and that his documents are unimpeachable, it seems to make sense to lay his cards out this way.

And even in terms of future reputation and employment, again assuming his dox are unimpeachable, it lays out his case as Stollznow as a nut, and his statement that this is his last public statement, it's a matter for the court, here are the dox and then not engaging any further should presumably go far in reducing the risk of drama inherent in hiring him.

Parody Accountant

Mykeru wrote:
Well, I certainly didn't think he shot himself in the foot here. And I'm glad he didn't shoot anywhere else. We have no idea what aces are up Karen's sleeves, but he just laid out a royal flush. Perhaps I wasn't paying attention, but it seems like Ben's allegations of date-falsifying are new, and explain a lot of shit. Easily proven, easily faked, we'll have to wait for experts/courts to rule, obviously - but this is pretty fucking damning stuff.

Also, all the 'please keep fucking me' 'happy birthday xxxooo' post-rape correspondence? She's a psycho.

cunt

Post by cunt »

Stupid question but : What if he actually did sexually harass Stollznow?

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

:shock:

Assuming this website is legit, he's going for the "Glass Parking Lot" legal technique...

He's claiming that Stollznow falsified email dates, and that she has a documented history of false accusations. He's showing a full FB message from Baxter (allegedly), in which Baxter (supposedly) explains at length how Karen is basically a delusional loon.

He's also publishing Stollznow's domestic violence arrest report - with her mugshots ! :o

Question to the 'pit legal luminaries: does it really make sense to publish all that stuff (even assuming it's true) before trial?

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Garlic wrote:

Assuming this website is legit, he's going for the "Glass Parking Lot" legal technique...

He's claiming that Stollznow falsified email dates, and that she has a documented history of false accusations. He's showing a full FB message from Baxter (allegedly), in which Baxter (supposedly) explains at length how Karen is basically a delusional loon.

He's also publishing Stollznow's domestic violence arrest report - with her mugshots ! :o

Question to the 'pit legal luminaries: does it really make sense to publish all that stuff (even assuming it's true) before trial?
You mean as an alternative to spending $60,000 in legal fees defending against a defamation you think is clearly bullshit?

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Is that site real or April Fools? I'm seriously, you guys.

cunt

Post by cunt »

lol, I bet mykeru made it.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

I always knew there was something shady about Avicenna ...

From his newest post @ http://freethoughtblogs.com/amilliongod ... -feminist/
9. You find the idea of genital mutilation of a man being joked about on live television hysterically funny but claim misandry doesn’t exist.
A lot of feminists are anti-circumcision. Both Female and Male. Now Female genital mutilation is on many scales worse than the male equivalent, but we often see MRA derail conversations about FGM with conversations about men.

Humour punches up. Male circumcision and getting kicked in the crotch is funny for the same reason falling down the stairs is funny. It is because it is someone in power getting hurt by an attack on one of the things that gives him power. While hitting a woman is not funny since women are routinely hit by men and it’s a major problem.
Is he saying that boy toddlers are oppressors who deserve to be raped with scalpels ? Is he insane ?

(backup @ http://www.freezepage.com/1396481462LHKGIXISEV )

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

ERV wrote:Is that site real or April Fools? I'm seriously, you guys.
I first heard about it from a tweet by Radford himself: https://twitter.com/BTRadford/status/451490738073657344

Kenteken

Post by Kenteken »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/02/opinion/s ... index.html

:roll:

Hope this writer never makes it past "adjunct professor." What a stupid fucking asshole.

Here is a gem:
Many of Colbert's defenders have been asking why Park and her followers should get to decide what Colbert can and cannot say? Who cares what they think?

Colbert should care what they think. Park and her followers represent a point of view that Colbert takes himself to be speaking for, liberals, racial minorities, the underprivileged. As a privileged white male, Colbert (just like the character he plays) gets his license to use what would otherwise be outrageous language because of his associations to those communities themselves.
So Park and her brigade of hypersensitive twits "represent [the] point of view ... [of] liberals, racial minorities, [and] the underprivileged"? Really? Did you poll "liberals, racial minorities, [and] the underprivileged" to see if they overwhelmingly agree with Park? Methinks not, and methinks your generalization is wrong and frankly more racist and offensive by far than Colbert's satire.
I read "a point of view" not "the point of view".

Pogsurf

Post by Pogsurf »

For some reason the term 'Bunny Boiler' springs to mind.

As far as I can tell, Radford is doing something almost unique in the online skeptical community, he is presenting evidence. He has as much right to defend his name as anyone else has to try and traduce it. Presumably he has taken legal advice to ensure what he publishes doesn't prejudice his defamation action.

Good on him, based on what I have just read I think hundreds of FtB nutjobs have bet on a losing horse.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Struth wrote:
Aneris wrote:He might be a total cunt, but he is right. The death of my parents is my worst fear. When I read of Jen's case today, I felt only sympathy.

I would like to echo your sentiments.
And I would want to state that I don't care about Jen McReight's parents one bit.

As I don't care about parents of anyone else. Of course, I don't expect anybody else to care about mine, so it's only fair.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Tigzy wrote:
I first heard about it from a tweet by Radford himself: https://twitter.com/BTRadford/status/451490738073657344
I stopped reading it. It's sad. It's really, really, sad.

Baxter needs help. It's not funny.

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

You think Stollznow is in on it and provided these shots?
KS-ARREST-21-e1393096481949_600px.jpg
(269.38 KiB) Downloaded 7783 times
How hard is it to stand on the little footprints, Karen?
KS-ARREST-3_600px.jpg
(120.9 KiB) Downloaded 7838 times
"I haz thouzandz of ur dollers"

Southern

Post by Southern »

Gumby wrote:
Tigzy wrote: Radford ups the ante! Dig in! http://benrlegal.info/
If there's one thing people here seem to agree on about this mess, it's that airing legal laundry in public isn't a bright idea. I don't see how he is helping himself here.

On the bright side, his legal defense fund is almost at $500! Woo-hoo!
So, it's just beg on the internet and the money flows, eh?

OH MY GOD GUYS I NEED MONEY GIVE ME DOLLARS NOW I NEED IT FOR SOMETHING! I SWEAR I JUST WANT A CHANCE TO FIGHT! GIMME GIMME PRETTY PLEASE!

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

JacquesCuze wrote:
Garlic wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Radford ups the ante! Dig in! http://benrlegal.info/

You mean as an alternative to spending $60,000 in legal fees defending against a defamation you think is clearly bullshit?

But it's not "an alternative". He's going forward with the litigation. I can't see that helping him at a trial, but IANAL.

Looking forward to Stollznow and Baxter's response... Or lack thereof, due to actually listening to legal advice.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

cunt wrote:Yes, this will be terrible for Ben. Now that he actually has to proceed with the lawsuit he threatened. Where's my wallet.
What were his alternatives to threatening a lawsuit?

Apples

Post by Apples »

Peezus fucking christ - I don't care how this affects Radford's case - this is as juicy as it gets (trigger warning: raep - I mean Reap)

http://benrlegal.info/wp-content/upload ... -mail2.pdf

Southern

Post by Southern »

Clarence wrote:
cunt wrote:
But did the Palestinians dual-wielded the rocket launchers? That's the real question.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Stollznow is toast.

And now we have an explanation for the "Kubrick Face."
cray-cray.jpg
(4.24 KiB) Downloaded 7802 times

Apples

Post by Apples »

Also, these documents, if genuine, help explain the clusterfuck last week -- why Baxter was willing to negotiate a retraction that basically painted Stollznow as a nut and a liar -- and then why she would possibly do a 180 and put the kibosh on it after Radford's leak.

I.e., signs point to yes, she is a fucking nut and a liar.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Mykeru wrote:
KS-ARREST-3_600px.jpg
"I haz thouzandz of ur dollers"
:clap: :clap: :clap:

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

Garlic wrote:
JacquesCuze wrote:
Garlic wrote: Assuming this website is legit, he's going for the "Glass Parking Lot" legal technique...

But it's not "an alternative". He's going forward with the litigation. I can't see that helping him at a trial, but IANAL.

Looking forward to Stollznow and Baxter's response... Or lack thereof, due to actually listening to legal advice.
I am suing you. I would prefer not to, I can't afford it. Even if I win, I know you'll never be able to pay my lawyer fees, but you forced me to, so we are going to trial. It's set for June. By the way, here is all of my evidence, including surprise your arrest report, and if you read it you can see I've got you nailed six ways from Sunday.

Are you sure you don't want to consider that retraction again?

Apples

Post by Apples »

Aneris wrote:He might be a total cunt, but he is right. The death of my parents is my worst fear. When I read of Jen's case today, I felt only sympathy.
No, he's wrong. My mom died when I was 14. You'll get over it. If that's your worst fear, I hope you're never alone in an elevator with Karen Stollznow.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

JacquesCuze wrote: I am suing you. I would prefer not to, I can't afford it. Even if I win, I know you'll never be able to pay my lawyer fees, but you forced me to, so we are going to trial. It's set for June. By the way, here is all of my evidence, including surprise your arrest report, and if you read it you can see I've got you nailed six ways from Sunday.

Are you sure you don't want to consider that retraction again?
That to me is the only logical reason (from a legal standpoint) to post all this shit. Of course, he could have just communicated all this through attorneys. However, maybe he just wanted to wallop her in public the way she's been doing to him lately. It's an understandable impulse.

http://imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/20 ... ghting.gif

Garlic

Post by Garlic »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Stollznow is toast.

And now we have an explanation for the "Kubrick Face."
cray-cray.jpg

If that stuff is true (especially the falsified email dates), clearly she is.

(If.)

Mykeru

Post by Mykeru »

Ben Radford Legal Fund RocketHub.png
(113.41 KiB) Downloaded 7831 times
Enough fucking talk.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Yeah, but Mykeru, the fund was at $624 just a minute ago!

:cdc:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Going down for new thread. Back soon.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Lsuoma wrote:Going down for new thread. Back soon.
I love it when you talk dirty.

Tapir

Re: Y'all come back now, y'hear?

Post by Tapir »

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

The FTB backchannel has just convened an urgent meeting in how to "disappear" the latest inconvenience. PZ's rectum is going to be really sore tonight.

TiBo

Post by TiBo »

Apples wrote:
No, he's wrong. My mom died when I was 14. You'll get over it. If that's your worst fear, I hope you're never alone in an elevator with Karen Stollznow.
It probably worked out for you so well because you were so young. I was older when my grandparents died (whom I grew up with as a child), and the damage to my entire personality was immense.

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

First post of this thread still has a cunt on it!

Southern

Post by Southern »

Oh boy. I hope all this is Radford's lawyer idea. If it is, and if everything is authentic (and those forensic tests are really legally sound; I don't know your Murikan's laws, so hell if I can tell)... oh my.

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Baxter....
My relationship with Karen has been a rocky one. She is the most enchanting,
wonderful, spiteful, insecure, grudge-harboring woman I have ever met. The thing
that worries me is the signs that she is either a huge liar or delusional
Totes marriage material, Baxter.

:roll:

Southern

Post by Southern »

Midnight Marauder will have a field day night on Pharyngula.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Well, this just all went a bit scary.

Does anyone think it will matter, though? The anti-Radford league have never really cared for evidence.

Apples

Post by Apples »

JacquesCuze

Post by JacquesCuze »

TiBo wrote:
Apples wrote:[.quote="Aneris"]He might be a total cunt, but he is right. The death of my parents is my worst fear. When I read of Jen's case today, I felt only sympathy.[./quote]No, he's wrong. My mom died when I was 14. You'll get over it. If that's your worst fear, I hope you're never alone in an elevator with Karen Stollznow.
It probably worked out for you so well because you were so young. I was older when my grandparents died (whom I grew up with as a child), and the damage to my entire personality was immense.
My dad died shortly after I got my BS, so pretty young. But I thought I was a big grown adult and wouldn't be affected.

Later on, after I had kids, I started missing him, because he couldn't see his wonderful granddaughters.

And then, after my marriage collapsed, I realized how much I missed him. I how much I envied other people my age talking about their relationships with their parents. And maybe I missed even the support I needed after the divorce and after the kids were turned from me to help pick myself back up.

Still, since I'm so fucking clueless, I admit I don't understand public displays of outpourings in the forms of blog posts over these sorts of life events. I'm not sure that discussing or our proffering of sympathy for Jen McCreight's personal tragedy, regardless of how it affects her, is about her more than it is about us, or PeeZus, or his minions.

A lot of that seems faux, and cloy.

But um, best wishes Jen, you may not realize the depth of your loss today until you are a bit older.