free thoughtpolice

Re: How 'bout them Hawks!?

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Retry:
[youtube]r3F9cpL-a6A[/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Cliché Guevara wrote:I knew some Satanists back in the day who urged me to read the Satanic Bible. Objectivism in a Halloween costume.
Reap is just in it for the virgin sacrifices. :P

Reap

Post by Reap »

Cliché Guevara wrote:I knew some Satanists back in the day who urged me to read the Satanic Bible. Objectivism in a Halloween costume.
Http://thesatanictemple.com this is not the church of satan bullshit peter gilmore promotes. My first podcast addresses that. Its a way to fight religion on equal ground. Google ~Florida schools satanism

Reap

Post by Reap »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Reap is just in it for the virgin sacrifices. :P
Perks....

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Reap wrote:
Tigzy wrote:@Reap

Stephen King - Dark Tower 1: The Gunslinger

Right?
WIN! The dark lord smiles...or something equally dramatic
YES! Suck on it, the rest of you losers.

http://i.imgur.com/qljOQdK.jpg

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

[youtube]EWa3LyvFOdc[/youtube]

piero

Post by piero »

A question from Jerry Coyne at WEIT:
I won’t say that I hate or fear all Muslims, but I can’t bring myself to admire, like, or respect the many of them who hold beliefs I consider retrograde or dangerous.

So my question is this: to what extent can you separate the believer and the beliefs?
I've always had the same problem with the "hate the sin, love the sinner" approach. Ideas don't exist in a vacuum. An idea which is not present in any mind simply does not exist. I suppose it could be said that an unread book by a dead author still contains ideas, but that claim can only be substantiated by a mind hosting those ideas, however fleetingly.

If there were no Muslims, we could discuss Islam as merely an idea, much as we do with Greek mythology, but it is a sad fact of life that Muslims do in fact exist. Atrocities are not committed by the idea of Islam, but by people who believe it; women are not oppressed by Islam, but by their Muslim husbands, fathers and brothers.

Cliché Guevara

Post by Cliché Guevara »

piero wrote:A question from Jerry Coyne at WEIT:
I won’t say that I hate or fear all Muslims, but I can’t bring myself to admire, like, or respect the many of them who hold beliefs I consider retrograde or dangerous.

So my question is this: to what extent can you separate the believer and the beliefs?
I've always had the same problem with the "hate the sin, love the sinner" approach. Ideas don't exist in a vacuum. An idea which is not present in any mind simply does not exist. I suppose it could be said that an unread book by a dead author still contains ideas, but that claim can only be substantiated by a mind hosting those ideas, however fleetingly.

If there were no Muslims, we could discuss Islam as merely an idea, much as we do with Greek mythology, but it is a sad fact of life that Muslims do in fact exist. Atrocities are not committed by the idea of Islam, but by people who believe it; women are not oppressed by Islam, but by their Muslim husbands, fathers and brothers.
http://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1990/10/18

Post by Guest »

Cliché Guevara wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:This Scott( Alexander) is the one whose quote PZ mis-attributed to Scott Aaronson. Hence Scott Alexander is a real shitlord, although PZ is playing dumb of the true extent of his shitlord-ness because it would mean correcting a mistake, whereas Aaronson (MIT) is merely a minor-mistaken-for-major shitlord. Hence this article would be satan-speak to any true SJW. Clear as mud.
Scott Alexander is also the guy who thoroughly took apart Zvan's "Why I Am Not a Rationalist" post from a couple months ago. If Peezy is playing dumb about who he is, it's probably just because Peezy is a coward who knows that his own incoherent, emotion-based blathering would be similarly dismantled should Alexander take notice of it.
PZ's emotion-based blathering is dismantled whenever a six year-old takes notice of it

WaxNapoleon

Post by WaxNapoleon »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I miss Mykeru, and his Victorola.
[youtube]AQg4Ob2Cr14[/youtube]

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

My answer would be to pose another question: could you admire, like or respect someone who said he was a Nazi? Why does the addition of God to someone's totalitarian, misogynistic and anti-Semitic value system make a difference?

I don't get why people who refuse to befriend people based on preferences for different economic theories feel obliged to justify not liking someone who's world view is fractally fucked up.

Shatterface

piero

Post by piero »

James Caruthers

Re: Thunderf00t Video

Post by James Caruthers »

Aneris wrote:Thunderf00t's latest video, shared some pages ago reminded me that a warning is in order. There are these tough guys. They're really dangerous and potentially deadly...

http://i.imgur.com/91JStfS.jpg

...once they're behind their computer. Watch out!
I'm shaking in my boots. :dance:

Well, I guess Type 2 Diabetes is potentially deadly and really dangerous, so you've got a point. :cdc:

James Caruthers

Jan Steen wrote:From the same thread...

SC said:
chigau, it’s pretty shitty to toss out unevidenced assertions about people that can lead readers to develop impressions of them, especially when they’re not around to set the record straight or defend themselves. It violates the standards of this blog and looks a lot like the behavior we condemn when pitters engage in it. We should be better than that.
AlexanderZ to SC:
Honestly, I would have expected this from some tone-trolling pitter, not from a Pharyngula veteran like you.
Gilliel to SC:
You’Re a complete asshole. Have you registered on the slymepit yet? You got their MO right.
rorschach to Gilliel:
And now that you’re the one somewhat on the receiving end of criticism for once (not from me, I dont give a fuck, but from people I care about and respect), all you can manage is a “just like the slymepit” gambit.
Beatrice said:
Comparing someone to a slymepitter? That’s suddenly the level to which one shall not sink?
What a random line to draw. I don’t get it.
rorschach to Beatrice:
Yes I thought we had established that in the last 3 years. Which is why Gilliel’s comment is not a criticism, but a smear, throwing SC in with the likes of Sanderson, thunderf00t and Hoggle. And that is why I say for shame. The end does not justify the means. You want to win an internet discussion, sure, fine, but there are limits. At least that’s how I see it.
Daz said:
The truth value of the argument being that Gilliel objected to being used as a prop in someone else’s argument.
Flipping that around and making Gilliel somehow the aggressor in all this: yep, that is slymepit-style tactics.
Beatrice said:
Seriously, I don’t get this one. There’s a bunch of lying assholes hanging around a place called Slymepit. Some of them sometimes do despicable things. Comparing someone to them is definitely an insult. As is comparing someone to a right-winger.
rorschach said:
As to slymepit tactics, trust me I’m familair with them because not only have I been and am I still on the receiving end of them, but I was there when they were developed and honed in the first place.
Beatrice said:
I know slymepitters are the worst of the worst of the worst (like, almost worse than Hitler…. but there’s an unlimited number of ways to hurt people besides comparing them to a slymepitter.

bargearse said:
Azhael@453 Everything I’ve heard about the “good ole days” [of Pharyngula, JS] makes them sound kinda “pittish” circa right now.
"You are just like a pitter." "No, you are." "You said it first."
Are they a bunch of twelve-year-olds?

But it's good to see that our psyops are working. :twisted:
Did they intentionally Godwin, or was that a slip of the keyboard? :popcorn:

James Caruthers

Jan Steen wrote:
Thunderf00t has posted here a few times. Sanderson is not a pitter, as far as I know.
He's not.

Thunderfoot hasn't posted in ages.

Sanderson is a little weird, but I don't know how they get "almost as bad as Hitler" from the behavior of thunderfoot and franc. Or anyone here, really.

Except Jewsper. :naughty:

James Caruthers

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Sanderson is the one Avicenna decided to frame for that 'I-got-email' incident involving a mysterious email that falseley accused Avicenna of rape - an accusation that was a carbon copy of a hypothetical that Avicenna had written about on his blog just a few weeks beforehand. For some unexplained reason, Avicenna not only totally forgot about his previous post mentioning this hypothetical situation, but he said that he showed this email to his bosses in India and they promptly suspended him for two weeks while they investigated the situation.
Sanderson was given the blame for this by Avicenna for repeating something that oolon posted on Butterflies and Wheels - because he was the only one who mentioned the situation.
Apart from oolon.
Who you don't need to worry about because reasons.

Anyway the two week suspension caused him to fail his exams and forced him to work another six months in India to make up the lost marks.
Or something equally believable.
Important to mention that Sanderson also apologized profusely to Avicenna for repeating Oolio's slimy little words. Everyone has long forgotten Oolon's role, but Sanderson has been forever typecast as the epitome of an "evil pitter" despite not being a pitter and apologizing sincerely when he felt he was in the wrong (even though, imo, he wasn't really, but it was a very kind gesture.)

James Caruthers

Suet Cardigan wrote:FTBCon3 on Secular Cults.
FTBCon3.png
Ryan Long's comment says it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4SNcH1ak8
Ryan's comment has been deleted.

Freeze Peach in action.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

If Hitler could have time traveled and joined the pit, you know he would have.

James Caruthers

another lurker wrote:If Hitler could have time traveled and joined the pit, you know he would have.
Gas FTB, atheism war now!

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Hitler ... abe2be.jpg

OMG Hitler was a satanist just like Reap!

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Salon has a piece on "writer privilege" (here), which is relevant to a lot of the SJWs. A lot of them use patreon or other sources of funding rather than having jobs themselves. Yet they never seem to mention these advantages, and seem to always be begging for money. :think:

strayling

Post by strayling »

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

James Caruthers wrote:
FTBCon3.png

Freeze Peach in action.
And the there were none...
This is the level of discourse at FtB. Here we have their flagship, outreach, online forum and the crickets are out in force.
It would be tragic if it weren't so fucking funny.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

and then tjhere were none*
which cunt disabled my edit button?

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

James Caruthers wrote:
FTBCon3.png

Freeze Peach in action.
Of course. Because Ryan's single comment drowned out all the others. And now there are no comments left. Thus reinforcing Ryan's comment.

Well done Jason Thibeault. You averted a catastrophe. Ryan was ruining free speech by using his free speech. Secular cults can't have that.

James Caruthers

They'll be hiding the ratings soon.

My crystal ball is amazing.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

HunnyBunny wrote:
Jan Steen wrote:If you still needed proof that Peezus apologist rorschach is a dishonest scumbag, here it is.

"my friend SC".
"She is not my friend by any measure."
"OK, and what exactly is the offence I committed here in your view?"
:bjarte:

*snip*

http://web.archive.org/web/201501251216 ... erdome-57/

It's amusing that both sides (SC + rorschach versus the rest) accuse each other of being just like the Slymepit. What? They use evidence and rational arguments against each other now, instead of unsubstantiated accusations? That would be an improvement. But I don't see it.

It has now moved off the web as Rorschach tries to bring in PZ on Twitter
I doubt Rorschach gets the response he is looking for. SC has taken the opposite side from Peezus in various bouts of horde infighting, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he remembers.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140925035 ... ent-354715
Attachments
PZ_sgbm0.jpg
(39.64 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
PZ_sgbm1.jpg
(100.83 KiB) Downloaded 250 times
PZ_sgbm2.jpg
(60.72 KiB) Downloaded 244 times

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Shatterface as Guest wrote: My answer would be to pose another question: could you admire, like or respect someone who said he was a Nazi? Why does the addition of God to someone's totalitarian, misogynistic and anti-Semitic value system make a difference?

I don't get why people who refuse to befriend people based on preferences for different economic theories feel obliged to justify not liking someone who's world view is fractally fucked up.

Shatterface
This is pretty much a question that I would have loved to ask Hitch. He proclaimed friendship with (amongst others) Douglas Wilson, a man who defended biblical genocide with a straight face. This always puzzled me, as I could not, as your point addresses, imagine Hitchens befriending a Nazi or a Stalinist.
It's possible that Wilson has overwhelming positive traits that compensate, but, if so, they remain well hidden.

Jesper

Post by Jesper »

Yeah, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one.
Jerry really doesn't like Muslims and that's okay, but why hide it behind a question?
He's also on the side of banning burkas, so freedom of religion my ass.
Jerry has totalitarian tendencies and they keep his mind somewhat closed.

But, hey, if that's your thing, go for it.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Jesper, do you wear panties?

Jesper

Post by Jesper »

Nope.

Do you think I'm trolling?

free thoughtpolice

New video by a certain douchebag, also talks about FTB Conmen3:
[youtube]9GfpzPwpdkM[/youtube]

bhoytony

Post by bhoytony »

Jesper wrote:.

[youtube]J5ya_Gq8d4Q[/youtube]

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

http://i.imgur.com/3B8tPxm.png

Trending at imgur, 749,055 views in 8 hours. Not a new idea, but it seems the internet slowly learns about the SJW virus.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I'm gonna go shovel some cis white hetero snow. Its probably male too, making me work like this.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

free thoughtpolice wrote:New video by a certain douchebag, also talks about FTB Conmen3:
[youtube]9GfpzPwpdkM[/youtube]
I actually cracked up a few times. Especially when he reads Ed Brayton or Lousy Cuck's responses to him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jesper

Post by Jesper »

Aneris wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3B8tPxm.png

Trending at imgur, 749,055 views in 8 hours. Not a new idea, but it seems the internet slowly learns about the SJW virus.
Unless it's for educational purposes. The book is there. It makes no sense whatsoever to ignore it. It's still in use in the Middle-East, and as recent events shows us it still works.

Define an enemy. Victimize you and your crew with semantics. Speak loud and aggresively to instill fear. Let the population stirr up itself. Lean back( Or build an army ), wait a while, and strike hard and fast against minor nations and then move on to bigger countries.....step by step.
Kinda reminds you of PZ and SJWs + Bush/Cheney ( either you're with us or against us )
Easy and effective because flocks of humans have a tendency to need an enemy.

We're basically chimps when it comes to violence.

Parody Accountant

I'm going to come up with a final solution for the cis white hetero male problem. I think they need focus. If they just had a workshop or a camp to concentrate in, the world would be a better place.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Jan Steen wrote:From the same thread...

SC said:
chigau, it’s pretty shitty to toss out unevidenced assertions about people that can lead readers to develop impressions of them, especially when they’re not around to set the record straight or defend themselves. It violates the standards of this blog and looks a lot like the behavior we condemn when pitters engage in it. We should be better than that.
I actually have some sympathy for Giliell in that exchange - SC didn't help in the slightest by failing to indicate that her (?) "unevidenced assertions" about Giliell were meant sarcastically - seems "they" could learn how to use smilies. That SC didn't clearly indicate that fact seems to have caused no end of confusion, and no small amount of animosity.
Jan Steen wrote:Gilliel to SC:
You’Re a complete asshole. Have you registered on the slymepit yet? You got their MO right.
Though Giliell is hardly blameless in all that in using "guilt-by-association" - which she used in an attempt to discredit Benson's positions on Islam.
Jan Steen wrote:Beatrice said:
I know slymepitters are the worst of the worst of the worst (like, almost worse than Hitler…. but there’s an unlimited number of ways to hurt people besides comparing them to a slymepitter.
[youtube]_huL5ynaI8Y[/youtube]

Jan Steen wrote:bargearse said:
Azhael@453 Everything I’ve heard about the “good ole days” [of Pharyngula, JS] makes them sound kinda “pittish” circa right now.
"You are just like a pitter." "No, you are." "You said it first."
Are they a bunch of twelve-year-olds?

But it's good to see that our psyops are working. :twisted:
:-) But many of "them" sure do seem to have the emotional & intellectual responses of 12-year olds - although that might be overly charitable. Reminds me of something from Elanor Roosevelt:
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
And unfortunately many of them seem to have rotted their minds by an over-reliance on abstractions that have very little if any correspondence to reality: "the partriarchy", "rape culture", "sex/race are social constructs", postmodernism - reification in a word. I think it's partly due to an unwillingness or inability to deal with facts, with physics, with the core concepts in various STEM fields; seem more interested in "philosophick romances" and "castles in their minds" than what is factually true.

windy

Post by windy »

Shatterface as Guest wrote: My answer would be to pose another question: could you admire, like or respect someone who said he was a Nazi? Why does the addition of God to someone's totalitarian, misogynistic and anti-Semitic value system make a difference?
We can't judge all Nazis by the actions of a few million violent nutjobs. That would be Naziphobic.

papillon

Post by papillon »

http://i639.photobucket.com/albums/uu11 ... yfb9yw.jpg

I bet he hates that subtitle they've given him-Just a lowly blogger :cdc:

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Parody Accountant wrote:I'm going to come up with a final solution for the cis white hetero male problem. I think they need focus. If they just had a workshop or a camp to concentrate in, the world would be a better place.
Work would set them free.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

another lurker wrote:I'm gonna go shovel some cis white hetero snow. Its probably male too, making me work like this.
Careful where you go with white snow, it could get you banned from college campuses:
BEHOLD: Omar Mahmood's piece - Do The Left Thing

TRIGGER WARNING!It was one of the coldest days of this winter past, and I was hurrying along the Diag to class. The blistering cold did not turn my eyes from all the white privilege falling around [me]. All those white snowflakes falling thick upon the autumn leaves, burying their colors. Majoring in womyn’s studies, I’ve learned that oppression comes in many forms. Sometimes we fail to notice it because it’s just everywhere – just like that white snow.As I walked, I slipped on a patch of wet leaves lining the steps of the Hatcher, and I fell forward headfirst onto the steps of the library. If it hadn’t been for the left hand that I thrust out right before my fall, I would have ended up just another statistic in the war on colored people. As it were, a white cis-gendered hetero upper-class man came down the steps just as I was falling. He looked at me with that white man’s burden face that I see too often on this racialized campus.“Cold, isn’t it?”Behind his words I sensed a patronizing sneer, as if he expected me to be a spokespersyn for my whole race. He offered his hand to help me up, and I thought to myself how this might be a manifestation of the patriarchy patronizing me. I doubt he would’ve said those violent words had I been white, but he would take any opportunity to patronize a colored m@n or womyn. People on this campus always box others in based on race. Triggered, I waved his hand aside and got up of my own accord.He was taken aback. Suddenly I felt I was taking back some of that lost agency that colonialism had robbed my people of. I felt like Aamir Khan in Lagaan. That’s right, that white man wasn’t about to tax me. I didn’t even want to be that white. I turned on my heels and showed him my back.He shouted after me, “I was just trying to do the right thing!”The right thing… The right thing… I became so aware at that moment of the left hand that I had thrust out before falling, and suddenly my humanity was reduced to my handydnyss. The words rang in my eardrums, and my blood throbbed. This was the microaggression that broke the gender-neutral camel’s back. But unlike other microaggressions, this one triggered a shift in my worldview. All this while, I had been obsessed only with the color on this campus. All of a sudden, though, that became a side issue. All those race-based microaggressions now seemed trivial. I had, I realized, forgotten to think intersectionally. ......

Rest at: The snowflakes are oppressing me

Jesper

Post by Jesper »

windy wrote:
We can't judge all Nazis by the actions of a few million violent nutjobs. That would be Naziphobic.
And we didn't, so the world gained greatly from Mr. Marshall's plan.

Some got away because we let them in order to move on. Revenge only leads to more revenge. It's a vortex of hate.

Parody Accountant

Americans Support Mandatory Labeling of Food That Contains DNA

http://science.slashdot.org/story/15/01 ... ntains-dna
Jennifer Abel writes at the LA Times that according to a recent survey (PDF), over 80% of Americans says they support "mandatory labels on foods containing DNA," roughly the same number that support the mandatory labeling of GMO foods "produced with genetic engineering." Ilya Somin, writing about the survey at the Washington Post, suggested that a mandatory label for foods containing DNA might sound like this: "WARNING: This product contains deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). The Surgeon General has determined that DNA is linked to a variety of diseases in both animals and humans. In some configurations, it is a risk factor for cancer and heart disease. Pregnant women are at very high risk of passing on DNA to their children."

The report echoes a well-known joke/prank wherein people discuss the dangers of the chemical "dihydrogen monoxide" also known as hydrogen oxide and hydrogen hydroxide. Search online for information about dihydrogen monoxide, and you'll find a long list of scary-sounding and absolutely true warnings about it: the nuclear power industry uses enormous quantities of it every year. Dihydrogen monoxide is used in the production of many highly toxic pesticides, and chemical weapons banned by the Geneva Conventions. Dihydrogen monoxide is found in all tumors removed from cancer patients, and is guaranteed fatal to humans in large quantities and even small quantities can kill you, if it enters your respiratory system. In 2006, in Louisville, Kentucky, David Karem, executive director of the Waterfront Development Corporation, a public body that operates Waterfront Park, wished to deter bathers from using a large public fountain. "Counting on a lack of understanding about water's chemical makeup," he arranged for signs reading: "DANGER! – WATER CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF HYDROGEN – KEEP OUT" to be posted on the fountain at public expense.
Hahahahaha people are stupid.

What food doesn't contain DNA? Serious question.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Parody Accountant wrote:Hahahahaha people are stupid.
That was my initial thought. I turns out some highly processed foods don't contain dna, such as sugar, vinegar or vodka.

Shatterface as Guest

[quote="Parody Accountant"Hahahahaha people are stupid.

What food doesn't contain DNA? Serious question.[/quote]

Chicken McNuggets?

Shattefface

piero

Post by piero »

deLurch wrote:
That was my initial thought. I turns out some highly processed foods don't contain dna, such as sugar, vinegar or vodka.
Yep. And salt.

Parody Accountant

deLurch wrote:
After reading that calories can be derived from alcohol, I decided to try an experiment. I drank vodka and ate nothing for 4 days. My wife just doesn't like science.

Anyway... let's say potato based vodka is under the microscope. Is it so refined that it's basically just ethanol and water?

And cane sugar can be reduced to sugar without cane sugar dna? (I believe ya, just found it interesting...)

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Gummi Bears

subbie1957

Post by subbie1957 »

Shatterface as Guest wrote:[quote="Parody Accountant"Hahahahaha people are stupid.

Chicken McNuggets?

Shattefface[/quote]

I just hope babies don't contain DNA. That would put me right off my breakfast.

Jesper

Post by Jesper »

subbie1957 wrote:
Shatterface as Guest wrote:[quote="Parody Accountant"Hahahahaha people are stupid.

Chicken McNuggets?

Shattefface
I just hope babies don't contain DNA. That would put me right off my breakfast.[/quote]

It's the gravy that's tricky.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, someone just registered with the 'nym aratina.

Parody Accountant

shit. aratina is going to find the slime back channel and post it publicly!

Can we please lock it down so that users have to post 100 times instead of 10 times to get access?

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Parody Accountant wrote:shit. aratina is going to find the slime back channel and post it publicly!

Can we please lock it down so that users have to post 100 times instead of 10 times to get access?
Don't you think they should have to prove themselves a bit more than that? I vote for 250 posts. We can't be too careful.

Shatterface as Guest

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, someone just registered with the 'nym aratina.
Does that mean two of those behind Blockbot are Pitters and that anyone who uses Blockbot is therefore a rape apologist?

Shatterface

dogen

Post by dogen »

deLurch wrote:
Oreos, too.

Git

Post by Git »

Parody Accountant wrote:Americans Support Mandatory Labeling of Food That Contains DNA

http://science.slashdot.org/story/15/01 ... ntains-dna

Hahahahaha people are stupid.

Gravel?

*insert four yorkshiremen sketch here*

Keating

Post by Keating »

strayling wrote:These have been doing the rounds:

http://i.imgur.com/eKbCDjN.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/AtsROxl.jpg
Before A Voice For Men existed, I stumbled across Paul Elam's YouTube channel. At the time, he had a great story about his time as a trainer. Apparently, he used to help keep therapists training up-to-date. Anyway, in one of these training sessions, he claims, that before any introductions or anything, he would just write on the whiteboard "Women are" and then stand back in silence. The audience would start shouting out things like "beautiful", "power", "independent". He'd write these down. Then when the board was full, he'd flip it over, and write "Men are" and stand back again. Now the audience would shout out things like "pigs", "brutes", "stupid". When this side was also full, he'd finally speak and say, "what do you suppose this says about the true nature of equality between the sexes?" The cognitive dissonance in the audience was apparently glorious, with several of the women calling him sexist, even though all the answers came from the audience and hadn't said anything.

There does seem to be something to it, to my mind. Pity A Voice For Men is so badly done. I can't find the video now. Too long ago.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ol' Jessie is now tied with Neccers for most ignores!

dogen

Post by dogen »

Lsuoma wrote:Ol' Jessie is now tied with Neccers for most ignores!
Nec was far more entertaining. Jewsper is too dull even to have a touch of the arse burgers.