Old subthreads
KiwiInOz

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by KiwiInOz »

dontremembermylogin

Post by dontremembermylogin »

Steersman wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:Remember Emma Sulkowicz, the Columbia student who was in the news a few months back? She planned on carrying a small mattress with her everywhere in protest of the fact that a fellow student she accused of rape, Paul Nungesser, was acquitted by the school's disciplinary board. The mattress project doubled as her senior thesis for her visual arts major. (Note: Although he was anonymous at the time, Nungesser's name was soon leaked and he has since gone public.)
<snip>

So, the journalistic professionalism and fairness of contacting her to getting her side of the story gets transmogrified into "using her rapist as collateral". No doubt Sulkowicz thinks any journalist that doesn't accept 'shut up and listen' and 'believe the lived experience of the victim' as proper journalistic credos are anti-feminist.
Someone linked to the Salon article here not long ago which discussed the case and referenced the one by Cathy Young. Fascinating reading. But the one thing that strikes me more than others is that Sulkowicz seems to really think that she had been raped - why else the "performance art" with the mattress? - in spite of, as you indicated, any number of other facts that suggest that that was a later perception. And evidence of the flakiness of our memories.

But one is tempted to suggest that that is "more of a gal thing" - until one realizes the rather large number of men who have equally tenuous perceptions (ideology as the basis for morality? "sex as a social construct"); moot point whether it's more prevalent in women than in men. Although there does seem to be a basic asymmetry in sex that might be tipping the balance - seems there's an element of force (penetration) and dominance/submission (as suggested by the popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey]) intrinsic to the act that makes for that asymmetric response.
CBA to look it up, but if I recall correctly, her "performance art" with the mattress was counting towards her (I dunno, IANAS) senior project? Thesis? Something like that, anyway. Which suggests to me that she discussed this with her professors beforehand.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:Nec, doxxed.
Nec, doxxed.

subbie1957

Post by subbie1957 »

Gefan wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle ... size-model

Naturally, the comment thread is an uninterrupted stream of SJW rejoicing.

Right. Sure it is.

FTR - I think she's breathtaking (which, naturally, convicts me of something or other, almost certainly involving rape).
No way is she fat.

It is not men's magazines that have size 00 girls in them.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

subbie1957 wrote:

Right. Sure it is.

FTR - I think she's breathtaking (which, naturally, convicts me of something or other, almost certainly involving rape).
No way is she fat.

Exactly. This plus size bullshit is a creation of "fashion" and it others normality.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

KiwiInOz wrote:
subbie1957 wrote:

Right. Sure it is.

No way is she fat.

Exactly. This plus size bullshit is a creation of "fashion" and it others normality.
[misogyny] It is my personal preference that women look like women and not Bjarte Foshaug stick figures. YMMV [/misogyny]

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

PZ has managed to libel Paul Elam of A Voice for Men by posting a forged screengrab of something he never actually said (when it would be easy enough to sic an internet SJW mob on him based on the things he has said). Worthy of some popcorn perhaps?

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Michael J wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:Maybe they've sucked their own part of the feminist community dry.
Maybe the word 'Work' put them off.
They're all off work with PTSD and patriarchy. The world owes them.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Not an easy thing to do. Props to Peez.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Steersman wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:Remember Emma Sulkowicz, the Columbia student who was in the news a few months back? She planned on carrying a small mattress with her everywhere in protest of the fact that a fellow student she accused of rape, Paul Nungesser, was acquitted by the school's disciplinary board. The mattress project doubled as her senior thesis for her visual arts major. (Note: Although he was anonymous at the time, Nungesser's name was soon leaked and he has since gone public.)
<snip>

So, the journalistic professionalism and fairness of contacting her to getting her side of the story gets transmogrified into "using her rapist as collateral". No doubt Sulkowicz thinks any journalist that doesn't accept 'shut up and listen' and 'believe the lived experience of the victim' as proper journalistic credos are anti-feminist.
Someone linked to the Salon article here not long ago which discussed the case and referenced the one by Cathy Young. Fascinating reading. But the one thing that strikes me more than others is that Sulkowicz seems to really think that she had been raped - why else the "performance art" with the mattress? - in spite of, as you indicated, any number of other facts that suggest that that was a later perception. And evidence of the flakiness of our memories.

But one is tempted to suggest that that is "more of a gal thing" - until one realizes the rather large number of men who have equally tenuous perceptions (ideology as the basis for morality? "sex as a social construct"); moot point whether it's more prevalent in women than in men. Although there does seem to be a basic asymmetry in sex that might be tipping the balance - seems there's an element of force (penetration) and dominance/submission (as suggested by the popularity of Fifty Shades of Grey]) intrinsic to the act that makes for that asymmetric response.
Look at it this way, There's actually a lot of pressure placed on young women to see themselves as victims, and that molds memories in a certain way. Quite frankly, I think they're being victimized by these elements of the feminist movement.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

subbie1957 wrote:

Right. Sure it is.

No way is she fat.

And therein lies the problem, of course (at least from the RadFem point of view).

When this woman...

http://celebdailynews.com/wp-content/up ... ed-467.jpg

...appears in Sports Illustrated (and, worse draws positive male attention) it does not make Lindy West...

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Lind ... mFZPnl.jpg

...feel any better (and, of course, it's all about them feelz).

She can't normalize herself by pointing to abnormally skinny models as a supposed ideal. She can't accuse men of desiring "women who look like pre-pubescent boys", and she's still stuck near the bottom of the food chain, scrabbling around for a whole new set of rationalizations for why she's so miserable.

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

Gefan wrote:She can't normalize herself by pointing to abnormally skinny models as a supposed ideal. She can't accuse men of desiring "women who look like pre-pubescent boys", and she's still stuck near the bottom of the food chain, scrabbling around for a whole new set of rationalizations for why she's so miserable.
Since pre-pubescent boys tend to have bigger boobs than their mothers these days I think it's time to retire that simile.

Shatterface

Really?

Post by Really? »

paddybrown wrote:PZ has managed to libel Paul Elam of A Voice for Men by posting a forged screengrab of something he never actually said (when it would be easy enough to sic an internet SJW mob on him based on the things he has said). Worthy of some popcorn perhaps?
My fave part is that the quote is STILL UP with the most pussiest mea culpa from Peezus ever.

Rich Sandersen seems to have "broken" the story on the twitter. Shermertron seems to have immortalized the hypocrisy.
The discussion on the thread is funny as hell. PZ included no link. No Horder tried to find the Elam quote. Then after a couple weeks, some Dani dude/dudette breaks in and tries to drop some troof. Then the Horde treats him/her exactly as you'd expect.

Why doesn't PZ take down the clearly false image and make a retraction?

https://archive.today/rDYGc

Really?

Post by Really? »

Gefan wrote:

She can't normalize herself by pointing to abnormally skinny models as a supposed ideal. She can't accuse men of desiring "women who look like pre-pubescent boys", and she's still stuck near the bottom of the food chain, scrabbling around for a whole new set of rationalizations for why she's so miserable.
If you close your eyes, this is the sound her dress is making:

[youtube]H5_NccQYExQ[/youtube]

Sorry, Skep Tickle, but Lindy is extremely cruel and unpleasant, so I feel justified.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Really? wrote:The discussion on the thread is funny as hell. PZ included no link. No Horder tried to find the Elam quote. Then after a couple weeks, some Dani dude/dudette breaks in and tries to drop some troof. Then the Horde treats him/her exactly as you'd expect.
I like how one of the regulars more or less implies "yes, Nerd is a tedious broken record that most of us just ignore."

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Cartoonist Martin Rowson gives a very good talk at last year's World Humanist Congress at Oxford. Bit long, but very good.

[youtube]XyLkAoYqGps[/youtube]

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Did I mention it's very good?

Aneris

The Don't Be Spammy Tweet

Post by Aneris »

Perfect example of sausage making at FreethoughtBlogs.

Here I tell some folks to not be spammy with Greg Epstein, or spammy overall. I did not include Epstein himself, but his name was part of a larger conversation. And here is Ophelia Benson reporting about the case (archive link).

What you will see is that Ophelia Benson manages to cite Greg Epsteins tweet, omits mine ("don't be spammy"), then cites the response to my tweet and of course with my name in it since they respond to my don't spam tweet, however the context are harassers and anti-feminists on Ms Benson's article! The point she links to doesn't even make sense.
Ophelia Benson Tweetquote Block wrote:Greg EpsteinVerified account
‏@gregmepstein
.@BlueBallSkeptic what we’re thinking awarding Anita? Feminism=central to humanism; she=brave/important; & you=blocked if only f/your handle

Jacques Cuze ‏@JacquesCuze Feb 3
@_sinisterBen the real problem is that @twitter is a shit UI with too few controls. @Aneris23 @Shermertron

sinister ‏@_sinisterBen Feb 3
@JacquesCuze @twitter @Aneris23 @Shermertron and a lot of children shouting obscenities then crying for their moms when responded to.

Shermertron ‏@Shermertron Feb 3
@_sinisterBen @JacquesCuze @gregmepstein @Aneris23 @BirdTerrifier Hey, it’s not as though he is a prominent Humanist (TM) with power…
That's how you end up listed as "harassers" while actually tweeting not to be spammy.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

another lurker wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
dog puke wrote:I don't want to stick my Nec out, but now I might soon be missing Jesper...
Just don't stick your arse out, it might get kicked.

Sorry, not nearly threatening enough. May I humbly suggest that you threaten him with a good licking.
Those who threaten don't do. I only kept options open.

There might be an atheists convention in our future where I might meet up with some of you.

Who knows, accidents happen.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Hey all - doing a quick peek as I haven't been here in a while. How's everyone doing?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Karmakin wrote:
Steersman wrote:
jugheadnaut wrote:Remember Emma Sulkowicz, the Columbia student who was in the news a few months back? ....
Someone linked to the Salon article here not long ago which discussed the case and referenced the one by Cathy Young. ....

But one is tempted to suggest that that is "more of a gal thing" - until one realizes the rather large number of men who have equally tenuous perceptions (ideology as the basis for morality? "sex as a social construct"); moot point whether it's more prevalent in women than in men. Although there does seem to be a basic asymmetry in sex that might be tipping the balance ....
Look at it this way, There's actually a lot of pressure placed on young women to see themselves as victims, and that molds memories in a certain way. Quite frankly, I think they're being victimized by these elements of the feminist movement.
Yea, I expect there's some justification for that argument. However, on the other side of the coin, I think there's also some evidence to suggest that women are, in general, victimized at a higher rate than men are - the rape statistics probably being a case-in-point. The asymmetry I talked about, and which seems manifested in the fact that men are, in general, taller and heavier than women; seems to be a lot that's "more of a guy thing" - some beneficial, some not so much:
http://i62.tinypic.com/1zb827l.jpg

And while I expect that there's no shortage of misandry and sexism on the distaff side - Sarkeesian's delusions about power & privilege notwithstanding - it seems rather clear, unfortunately, that there's no shortage of misogyny & sexism on the male side - as suggested by a recently posted YouTube video that someone suggested was rather categorical, and therefore dogmatic and bigoted.

But reminds me of a cartoon in an old Playboy magazine (way back when there was maybe some justification for saying that one bought them for the articles, before Men's magazines turned into - in the inimitable if not immortal words of Hugh Hefner - "gynecological gazettes") that showed some archeologists trying to decipher some Egyptian hieroglyphics. And one turns to the other and says, "I can't make it all out as there's a portion missing but I think it reads 'Find 'em, fondle 'em, ..., and forget 'em". A reflection of the "battle between the sexes" methinks - which, of course, will never be adequately resolved as there's too much "fraternization" between the combatants.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Hey all - doing a quick peek as I haven't been here in a while. How's everyone doing?
I see you on twitter, so it is like you never left.

You doing good?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

ReneeHendricks wrote:Hey all - doing a quick peek as I haven't been here in a while. How's everyone doing?
Generally holding the feet of various SJWs to the fire - figuratively speaking - by the look of it. And deriving no shortage of LoLs therefrom.

How about you? Your husband survived his ordeal with cancer? Your kid's asthma in check?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

HoneyWagon wrote:
I see you on twitter, so it is like you never left.

You doing good?
:D I do keep my Twitshit up. Doing well. Kinda miss the ol' 'pit.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Watch it, or Nec will lick your ass.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

another lurker wrote:
Watch it, or Nec will lick your ass.
Quick peeks end in ass licking??? Wow, some changes, eh?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Nice to see you!

Have you seen what Avicenna is up to?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Really? wrote:
Nice to see you!

No, I haven't. What's up?

Nec_V20

Re: How 'bout them Hawks!?

Post by Nec_V20 »

aratina wrote:Yes, finding a way to relax and enjoy the only life we have would be much better for everyone.
Eskarina wrote: The keyword here being "finding". It's not up to you to tell me how to relax and enjoy my life, thank you very much.

And of course the leakers knew beforehand that their micturitions leakings would have no consequences, right?
I think we might all be better off if we only punished when harm actually occurred, not when it might occur.

Yep, let's forget all about rules and regulations. Driving without license, practising medicine without license, it's all fine. Hey, I'll build you a house for free without any qualifications. You can always punish me when your house collapses on top of you. It's early enough.

If that's how you want to live, fine. Just don't ever make me part of your world. EVER.
My mother had something akin to that. She had brought her car in for a service and when she picked it up, when she was taking a curve one of her wheels flew off and she ended up in a crash.

The garage denied all culpability.

They actually got away with it. They even claimed that it was negligence on my mothers part that she did not make sure that the wheels were attached to the car because she had not taken the hubcaps off to check before she drove the car out of the garage.

Actually the same kind of cowboys that were at work then now call themselves computer technicians.

It didn't work out too well for them though. Every person associated with the garage ended up in hospital - accidents happen. The garage itself had a bad accident (somewhat catastrophic in nature) and the insurance did not pay out because it was proven that they had not complied with safety standards.

I really love those that think it is great to do unto others but scream like a pig when it is done unto them.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Really? wrote:
Nice to see you!

Not his blog.

[/rimshot]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Why doesn't PZ take down the clearly false image and make a retraction?
Because PZ is never wrong. The Führer/Duce/Вождь/Eternal President is always right.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Nec_V20 wrote:
aratina wrote:Yes, finding a way to relax and enjoy the only life we have would be much better for everyone.
Eskarina wrote: The keyword here being "finding". It's not up to you to tell me how to relax and enjoy my life, thank you very much.

And of course the leakers knew beforehand that their micturitions leakings would have no consequences, right?
I think we might all be better off if we only punished when harm actually occurred, not when it might occur.

Yep, let's forget all about rules and regulations. Driving without license, practising medicine without license, it's all fine. Hey, I'll build you a house for free without any qualifications. You can always punish me when your house collapses on top of you. It's early enough.

If that's how you want to live, fine. Just don't ever make me part of your world. EVER.
My mother had something akin to that. She had brought her car in for a service and when she picked it up, when she was taking a curve one of her wheels flew off and she ended up in a crash.

They actually got away with it. They even claimed that it was negligence on my mothers part that she did not make sure that the wheels were attached to the car because she had not taken the hubcaps off to check before she drove the car out of the garage.

Actually the same kind of cowboys that were at work then now call themselves computer technicians.

It didn't work out too well for them though. Every person associated with the garage ended up in hospital - accidents happen. The garage itself had a bad accident (somewhat catastrophic in nature) and the insurance did not pay out because it was proven that they had not complied with safety standards.

I really love those that think it is great to do unto others but scream like a pig when it is done unto them.
All of that totes happened.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

In fairness, PZ did say he plans to have a chat with his informant and make a post about it whether he gets a reply or not.

To be unfair, the above assumes that PZ really does have an informant and wasn't just caught fibbing.

Realistically, I expect a post that names nobody and is just along the lines of "mistakes were made."

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

All of that totes happened.
That does not even make sense, ever tried learning English?

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Sunder wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Really? wrote: Nice to see you!

Not his blog.

[/rimshot]
Ah, haven't looked there either. Too much freaking work and shit.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Nec_V20 wrote:
I totes know English.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

NoGodsEver wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
I totes know English.
Whatever moron.

It is a sign of the decline of this site when they allow illiterates to post.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Ladies, Gentlemen and others. Today I finished chemotherapy—cycle 6 is done! Now a couple of months to recover (I negotiated down from three with the hematologist) and back to work. Now for three episodes of Wolf Hall.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

James Caruthers wrote:
John D wrote:Further adventures in pronouns in my house.

As I described a couple of days ago, I met my daughter's friend who wants to be genderless. I found it really hard to call them a xir, or just a they. Tricky stuff fraught with mistakes (especially since xir looked and sounded entirely female to me).

Last night I met another new friend who is a male-to-female transgender. She is early in the process and, except for some eye makeup looks and acts entirely male to me. I was able to call her "she" most of the night, but DAMN if I didn't call her "he" a few times.

Why is my child testing my pronoun usage?!? Perhaps I should demand that she only have friends with tradition gender ideas. It is hard enough for me to avoid offending someone... but toss in some gender stuff and I just can't get it right.

We did have a good night overall... and our guest joined us in a satisfying game of "Stone Age" (which I won... haha). I do recommend this game highly... and I find it to be more fun the the usual "Agricola" game (which has similar features).
Your next challenge will be a nice young lass who chooses to identify as mayonnaise.
As long as she spreads easily...

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

I went through massive chemo and radio therapy with my mother in 1976 - she lived until 1995. So with advances you should have good chances.

Congratulations and although they will never tell you if you will make it beyond tomorrow, I think it bodes well into 2034 for you.

Unfortunately I will be dead soon.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Nec_V20 wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
I totes know English.
Whatever moron.

Not to be horribly "nitpicky", but I would like to point out your sentence composition isn't that fantastic either. It should be "That does not even make sense. Ever tried learning English?"

Just making a point that we aren't all perfect :)

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

screwtape wrote:Ladies, Gentlemen and others. Today I finished chemotherapy—cycle 6 is done! Now a couple of months to recover (I negotiated down from three with the hematologist) and back to work. Now for three episodes of Wolf Hall.
Well done! My husband did radiation therapy year before last for throat/mouth cancer. He's doing well at this point. I really do think having a positive force in your life helping you to realize things *can* get better really helps.

Anyway, kudos and hope you recover nicely!

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

If you had tried not to be so horribly "nitpicky" then you might have said. "That does not even make sense; ever tried learning English?"

Well actually if you had really been a dry cunt nutpicker you would have stated it that way, but of course none of us are perfect.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Whatever moron.

Not to be horribly "nitpicky", but I would like to point out your sentence composition isn't that fantastic either. It should be "That does not even make sense. Ever tried learning English?"

Actually, I believe that: "That does not even make sense; ever tried learning English?" would be the correct version.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Whatever moron.

Actually, I believe that: "That does not even make sense; ever tried learning English?" would be the correct version.
That too. But then I'm a "dry cunt nutpicker" ;)

Apparently, not having an argument with some ensures they resort to either making fun of someone's grammar/etal or using played out and really unoriginal slurs :D

(I've been called worse by better!)

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Whatever moron.

And yet once again I have to apologise for signing that petitiion to ban dihydrogen monoxide (like I ever would :) )

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Whatever moron.

ReneeHendricks wrote:That too. But then I'm a "dry cunt nutpicker" ;)

Apparently, not having an argument with some ensures they resort to either making fun of someone's grammar/etal or using played out and really unoriginal slurs :D

You started it, you could have taken a big cup of STFU and just left it there.

But no, you just had to try to be clever.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:snip literary genius

Don't worry about Nec. He has asparagus, or something.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Nec_V20 wrote: You started it, you could have taken a big cup of STFU and just left it there.

But no, you just had to try to be clever.
(you'll like this)

Blow me, asshole.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

KiwiInOz wrote: Don't worry about Nec. He has asparagus, or something.
After my parting reply, I'm just ignoring him :D

Asparagus - :rimshot:

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Nec_V20 wrote: Whatever moron.

ReneeHendricks wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:

Not really I can do "better".

The fuckers here know better than to go at me one to one - you might want to take some pointers.

The buggers here actually ignore me because they cannot hack it one on one.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

So, for the rest of you who obviously have IQs surpassing your shoe size, what's up? I've missed tons with not checking in periodically!

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Welcome back, Renee!

So, aside from the usual baboon antics, at this end, led by Doctor Abbie, we've been dabbling in genetic splicing.
Our first project was a combination of Oolon, Eucliwoo, and Jar Jar Binks.
Results have been mixed.
At one point it escaped and re-located to Denmark, but has been recaptured and brought back to The Pit. It's English is still a work in progress.

I understand you two have just met.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The sea lion is the homophobe who, upon hearing the exasperated criticism of homophobes by the couple passing through that preacher’s zone of bile, demands an explanation of how they have been harmed by a homophobe. It’s not about what group you belong to, it’s about the strategies you employ in defending the group. Playing innocent and ignorant; drawing false equivalences; playing word games; demanding concrete evidence of causative links between smear campaigns and direct action against those targeted by the smears; refusing to recognise that your input is neither new nor interesting, needed nor wanted, and refusing to leave when these things are pointed out to you; responding to the previous with cries of “echo chamber!”
One of the highlights or lowlights of the thread about PZ falsely attributing a statement to Paul Elam and the baboon troop is on full attack against Dani.
These people are living in a stupor where reality is replaced with rhetoric and dogma. Kind of funny but sad at the same time.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: Don't worry about Nec. He has asparagus, or something.
After my parting reply, I'm just ignoring him :D

Asparagus - :rimshot:

Unfortunately like the rest of the wankers here you will not ignore me.

Others will quote me and then you will be drawn back in again and because you have not said that you will ignore me, then like them you will be a total idiot.

So fuck you commensurate to the fuck most everyone else on this site can take to themselves.

ReneeHendricks

Post by ReneeHendricks »

Gefan wrote:Welcome back, Renee!

So, aside from the usual baboon antics, at this end, led by Doctor Abbie, we've been dabbling in genetic splicing.
Results have been mixed.
At one point it escaped and re-located to Denmark, but has been recaptured and brought back to The Pit. It's English is still a work in progress.

:lol: That was perfect.

Missed you, Gefan!

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Gefan wrote:And therein lies the problem, of course (at least from the RadFem point of view).

When this woman...

http://celebdailynews.com/wp-content/up ... ed-467.jpg

...appears in Sports Illustrated (and, worse draws positive male attention) it does not make Lindy West...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that Lindsay West was a lesbian, who oddly enough is/was involved in a domestic partnership living arrangement with a gay man (who I think is now deceased). Attracting men then should not be of interest to her. Attracting women on the other hand...

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

ReneeHendricks wrote:snip literary genius

KiwiInOz wrote:
ReneeHendricks wrote:

Don't worry about Nec. He has asparagus, or something.
Is it only retards you hate or is is also niggers, queers and cripples?

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Nec_V20 wrote:Not really I can do "better".

The fuckers here know better than to go at me one to one - you might want to take some pointers.

The buggers here actually ignore me because they cannot hack it one on one.
I once had a plus-sized woman tell me that I wouldn't fuck her because I couldn't handle a "real woman". I'm sure she felt better after saying it, too.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Gefan wrote:Welcome back, Renee!

Results have been mixed.

Also:

Dr Professor Dr Dr Avicenna was exposed as a fantasist and plagiarist in seven different languages.

PZ Myers accused Michael Nugent of being a sea lion and provider of safe havens for rapists and slymepitters (but I repeat myself).

Fascist Tit has had to have a rebore and have a new bung installed in the hole.