Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Nec_V20 wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
I'm picking heat death of the universe because of a pile of sand, or something.
Ninja'd, damnit!
It has already happened you twat and Steersman came off much the worse for wear.

He won't appear on this thread disputing it because I will hand him his head to take home with him in a basket once again.

Yes it did happen on another site under my own name "Michael Nager" but it nonetheless happened.
Nager, please.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/War+i+ ... c2dbf1.jpg

>tells people to kill themselves
>threatens to beat people up in real life
>unbelievably butthurt about nazi jokes

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Resurr ... 025783.jpg

You sure you aren't SJW? How do you know that comments like "kill yourself" won't be just as triggering for a depressed person with suicidal tendencies as a nazi joke is to you? More double standards about what is and isn't okay to say. You get extremely upset over humor which is insulting to groups you are a member of, but don't give a shit about groups you're not part of, as evidenced by stupid american statements of yours, your repeated threats of violence towards others and your casual recommendation of suicide.

Either it's all okay, in which case shut the fuck up about your hurt fee-fees, or none of it is. In which case, go join FTB, but first, issue some heartfelt apologies for the triggering comments you have made here.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 49/d85.jpg

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Lsuoma wrote:
Gefan wrote:I'm trying to work out what's going to happen when the inevitable finally occurs and Nec gets into an argument with Steersman.

My initial hypotheses include:

1. The Net crashes.
2. Time grinds to a halt.
3. Dear Leader's colon spontaneously twists into a noose and hangs itself.
Jump to round 1:20.

[youtube]mrIrcV9Bgmc[/youtube]
Fourth option you are and still remain a fuckwit.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Grrr. My entire family was gassed by the Nazis.

ps. I'm less than 70 years old
Any time, any place you want to meet up face to face to repeat that and you will not be the one walking away.

http://i.imgur.com/BHtztPR.jpg

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
BoxNDox wrote: I'm picking heat death of the universe because of a pile of sand, or something.

Ninja'd, damnit!
It has already happened you twat and Steersman came off much the worse for wear.

He won't appear on this thread disputing it because I will hand him his head to take home with him in a basket once again.

Yes it did happen on another site under my own name "Michael Nager" but it nonetheless happened.
Nager, please.

??

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Wait. What? You (Nec) want to meet up so I can retell a (bad) joke to your face, because not getting a joke is so much better in person?

Take a deep breath, Pumpkin, and try to do the math. If I was born after WW2, then how, exactly, could it be that my entire family was gassed? Take your time. We'll wait. I'm sure you'll get.

ps. If you even suggest, Steersman, that the answer is "frozen sperm!" I will sink your boat and your little dog, too

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

dog puke wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:Grrr. My entire family was gassed by the Nazis.

ps. I'm less than 70 years old
Any time, any place you want to meet up face to face to repeat that and you will not be the one walking away.

I'm really sure a pussy like you would just love to stand in - not.

So instead of trying to mix it why not just jerk off in the confines of your sexually limited environment.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote: Nager, please.

My nominee for greatest post ever.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Wait. What? You (Nec) want to meet up so I can retell a (bad) joke to your face, because not getting a joke is so much better in person?

Take a deep breath, Pumpkin, and try to do the math. If I was born after WW2, then how, exactly, could it be that my entire family was gassed? Take your time. We'll wait. I'm sure you'll get.

ps. If you even suggest, Steersman, that the answer is "frozen sperm!" I will sink your boat and your little dog, too

Just that when you retell making fun of the death of my relatives I make a mess of what used to be your face I will consider us to be even.

Fair?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Wait. What? You (Nec) want to meet up so I can retell a (bad) joke to your face, because not getting a joke is so much better in person?

Just that when you retell making fun of the death of my relatives I make a mess of what used to be your face I will consider us to be even.

Fair?
Nec, you reside in Germany, correct?

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Gefan wrote:

As opposed to you I am not being funny about this and we might meet up at an atheist convention and I will put some fuckers here into hospital if they gob off.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Gefan wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Fair?
Nec, you reside in Germany, correct?

Not at the moment.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:
Steersman wrote:[...] But I might suggest, as I did before (if I’m not mistaken), that you seem unclear on the difference between use and mention. By which token, that someone else refers to the fact that Benson accused Dawkins of being a “sexual predator” in no way justifies your apparent conclusion that that mention still constitutes a smear or an accusation by Benson.
You have no clue. On both accounts. Steersman, your ignorance is honestly a bit disconcerting. ....
Say, didn’t you tell me “I won’t write on this again”? Liar, liar, pants on fire. And here I went and sent out the party invitations, booked a hall, hired a band (non-metallic) and a caterer. Tsk, tsk.
Aneris wrote:Could it be that you don't understand the concept of a defamation? “Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement” it is unimportant whether you write “I’ve heard Bob is a rapist” or “Bob is a rapist” or even more explicit mentioning “someone said about Bob that he was a quote 'rapist'”. All of that perpetuates the smear, which is exactly the issue. In that case, it would have helped if you actually thought about what it means to merely mention a defamation and using it.
What horse crap, so many just-so stories, although those seem a large part of your stock-in-trade. But while it sure would be nice to hear from some legal-beagles, or reasonable facsimiles thereof, in the crowd,I don’t see anything in the Wikipedia articles on the topic that supports your contention:
The four (4) categories of slander that are actionable per se are (i) accusing someone of a crime; (ii) alleging that someone has a foul or loathsome disease; (iii) adversely reflecting on a person's fitness to conduct their business or trade; and (iv) imputing serious sexual misconduct.
Even assuming that Benson had explicitly said “Dawkins is sexual predator” – which she didn’t; all she did was suggest that – simply mentioning or stating that she had said, or suggested, that is not, in itself, an accusation or an allegation or an imputation.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:
Steersman wrote:[...] But I might suggest, as I did before (if I’m not mistaken), that you seem unclear on the difference between use and mention. By which token, that someone else refers to the fact that Benson accused Dawkins of being a “sexual predator” in no way justifies your apparent conclusion that that mention still constitutes a smear or an accusation by Benson.
You have no clue. On both accounts. Steersman, your ignorance is honestly a bit disconcerting. ....
Say, didn’t you tell me “I won’t write on this again”? Liar, liar, pants on fire. And here I went and sent out the party invitations, booked a hall, hired a band (non-metallic) and a caterer. Tsk, tsk.
Aneris wrote:Could it be that you don't understand the concept of a defamation? “Defamation—also calumny, vilification, and traducement—is the communication of a false statement” it is unimportant whether you write “I’ve heard Bob is a rapist” or “Bob is a rapist” or even more explicit mentioning “someone said about Bob that he was a quote 'rapist'”. All of that perpetuates the smear, which is exactly the issue. In that case, it would have helped if you actually thought about what it means to merely mention a defamation and using it.
What horse crap, so many just-so stories, although those seem a large part of your stock-in-trade. But while it sure would be nice to hear from some legal-beagles, or reasonable facsimiles thereof, in the crowd,I don’t see anything in the Wikipedia articles on the topic that supports your contention:
The four (4) categories of slander that are actionable per se are (i) accusing someone of a crime; (ii) alleging that someone has a foul or loathsome disease; (iii) adversely reflecting on a person's fitness to conduct their business or trade; and (iv) imputing serious sexual misconduct.
Even assuming that Benson had explicitly said “Dawkins is sexual predator” – which she didn’t; all she did was suggest that – simply mentioning or stating that she had said, or suggested, that is not, in itself, an accusation or an allegation or an imputation.

James Caruthers

[youtube]lKDeyuM0-Og[/youtube]

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

If you put fighting words onto the table then don't be surprised if your nose is all over your face if we ever meet up at an atheist convention.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Ooops; sorry for the double post (and the use of a semi-colon) .... bit of a stutter ....

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Nec_V20 wrote: Nec, you reside in Germany, correct?

Not at the moment.[/quote]

Okay. If you're in North America, and someone can be bothered to enact the labor to organize it, I'll fight you, in a ring, for charity sometime this Summer.
I haven't been in a boxing ring for 12 years so it'll take me a few months to get my cardio back, but I could be in close to ring-shape by, say, July.
You seem anxious to fight someone, and we could do some good. Maybe for Renee's "Operation Smile" charity.

Whaddaya say, buddy?

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

I normally read the Pit because the noise helps drown out the voices in my head but now it looks like the voices have started posting here too.

Fuck.

Shatterface

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Steersman wrote:
Aneris wrote:

Excuse me you little fuckwit, even imputing someone is a criminal without cause is a crime in itself.

So you assume she said it therefore she is guilty.

Where is your argument?

Billie from Ockham

When a German writes the letter a, that would be an i and then a g to anyone else, correct?

For example, in German versions of Winnie-the-Pooh, the orange stripey thing is called Tager, correct?

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Gefan wrote:

Not at the moment.
Okay. If you're in North America, and someone can be bothered to enact the labor to organize it, I'll fight you, in a ring, for charity sometime this Summer.
I haven't been in a boxing ring for 12 years so it'll take me a few months to get my cardio back, but I could be in close to ring-shape by, say, July.
You seem anxious to fight someone, and we could do some good. Maybe for Renee's "Operation Smile" charity.

Whaddaya say, buddy?[/quote]

No rules and your family buries the body right?

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Gefan wrote:

Not at the moment.
Gefan wrote:Okay. If you're in North America, and someone can be bothered to enact the labor to organize it, I'll fight you, in a ring, for charity sometime this Summer.

Whaddaya say, buddy?
Sorry, I was entertaining the possibility you were being serious.

Please feel free to PM me should you change your mind :D

Billie from Ockham

What's the use of a foes list if, for shits and giggles, I now have to keep clicking "display this post"?

Anyhoo...
Nec_V20 wrote:No rules and your family buries the body right?
Aren't you the local expert at burying family members or was it some other nut-job (Avicenna?) that gassed his mother? I'm afraid that, similar to Steersman's "they all look the same to me," all you crazies sound the same to me.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Meyers has one of his fish-in-a-barrel posts up laughing at creationists. Yawn.

But the comments show the intellectual shallowness of those who follow the mighty Meyers. The thing i question is a creationist video about something or other, which the creationists claim has involved 15 people with PhDs.

http://i.imgur.com/yVYfYLO.png

1) Raven, you open with "Characteristically, what you find is that the creationist kook Ph.D.’s are in unrelated subjects like engineering or compter programming". But you then list the specialties of two of these people, and they are biology and geology. You've just argued against your own fucking argument, you fucking ignorant spunkdrip.

2) Raven, you said, "Silvestru is a geologist. Which doesn’t exactly give him expertise in “Evolution’s Achilles’ Heels”. Rocks aren’t living organisms, just in case any creationists are reading."
You dumb cunt, geology is completely intertwined with biology, physics, and whatever else you might think of when presented with the tough word "science" in your Vocab101 course when it comes to disproving creationism. "Rocks aren't living organisms". Fuck you, you have just contributed to setting back the arguments for evolution. Are you proud, you fucking moron? Are you a Ken Ham sleeper? Cunt.

So come on, raven: tell us what you think separates creationists from atheists.

http://i.imgur.com/nj2N2yZ.png

Ah.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Gefan wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/vk7xRza.jpg

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Billie from Ockham wrote:What's the use of a foes list if, for shits and giggles, I now have to keep clicking "display this post"?

Anyhoo...
Nec_V20 wrote:No rules and your family buries the body right?
Aren't you the local expert at burying family members or was it some other nut-job (Avicenna?) that gassed his mother? I'm afraid that, similar to Steersman's "they all look the same to me," all you crazies sound the same to me.
I just don't mind putting your graves where my graves were.

I am all for live an let live, however you seem to think that my family had it coming to them.

Ever wondered how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot?

James Caruthers

Nec_V20 wrote:

I am all for live an let live, however you seem to think that my family had it coming to them.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 4/b12.jpeg

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Gefan wrote:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/vk7xRza.jpg[img]

Yo, Steers!
What are your thoughts on the use of the word "Nager" in polite society?

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'
BarnOwl will keep scrollin'
Though the bros are swole-in
Keep those trackpads scrollin'
Tedious cunts are borin'

[youtube]MSHr4ubuD64[/youtube]

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Gefan wrote:

Not at the moment.

Whaddaya say, buddy?[/quote]

Excellent. SlymeMA.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Nec_V20 wrote:

If you put fighting words onto the table then don't be surprised if your nose is all over your face if we ever meet up at an atheist convention.
Or you end up with a note in your pocket. Paging Justiceman!

Billie from Ockham

James Caruthers wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 4/b12.jpeg
If I'd known it was Holocaust joke night, I would have baked a kike.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

February 21, 2015, 12:04 local time. FreethoughtBlogs Headquarter. Ophelia Benson is throwing the gloves off. It's on. She *gasp* posted a photoshopped image with apparent approval...
(entire post)

Maybe its not really demeaning...
even if it was, it would be Okay When They Do It
Joint Statement wrote:In other words we have to be able to manage disagreement ethically, like reasonable adults, as opposed to brawling like enraged children who need a nap. It should go without saying, but this means no death threats, rape threats, attacks on people’s appearance, age, race, sex, size, haircut; no photoshopping people into demeaning images, no vulgar epithets.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Gefan wrote:

Not at the moment.

Whaddaya say, buddy?
No rules and your family buries the body right?[/quote]
BTW, peopl, be aware that troll is deliberately fucking up quotes - s/h/it picked up that it annoys people today or yesterday. So transparent.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

BarnOwl wrote:Scrollin' scrollin' scrollin'
BarnOwl will keep scrollin'
Though the bros are swole-in
Keep those trackpads scrollin'
Tedious cunts are borin'

[youtube]MSHr4ubuD64[/youtube]
That aint no Hank Williams song.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

And I didn't check. But when trolls resort to stuff like this, the next step is living off white lightning in your own faeces.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Lsuoma wrote: BTW, peopl, be aware that troll is deliberately fucking up quotes - s/h/it picked up that it annoys people today or yesterday. So transparent.
[youtube]_43f9RzAqMM[/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Aneris wrote:February 21, 2015, 12:04 local time. FreethoughtBlogs Headquarter. Ophelia Benson is throwing the gloves off. It's on. She *gasp* posted a photoshopped image with apparent approval...
(entire post)

Joint Statement wrote:In other words we have to be able to manage disagreement ethically, like reasonable adults, as opposed to brawling like enraged children who need a nap. It should go without saying, but this means no death threats, rape threats, attacks on people’s appearance, age, race, sex, size, haircut; no photoshopping people into demeaning images, no vulgar epithets.
Link?

Billie from Ockham

John Morales et al. will undoubtably be able to explain why, for example, including Shermer with his arm around a woman does not make it a demeaning 'shop.

Relatedly, Michael Nugent needs a foes-list gizmo for his blog.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Aneris wrote:February 21, 2015, 12:04 local time. FreethoughtBlogs Headquarter. Ophelia Benson is throwing the gloves off. It's on. She *gasp* posted a photoshopped image with apparent approval...
(entire post)

A few threads below that on is the original thread with the photoshopped 'thought leaders' (groan)

http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... /aargh.png

Billie from Ockham

Wow. The self-awareness of Michael Shermer to voluntarily be pictured in that manner is rather stunning. Does he even have internet?

In any event, thanks for the gentle correction, even if not intended.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

OP has a bunch of positive posts up about Muslims which you should look at. Turkish muslim men wearing skirts to protest violence against women. That takes a lot of guts. My favorite, the muslims forming a 'peace ring' around a jewish synagoge to protect it:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 9024_o.jpg
https://scontent-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot ... 0062_o.jpg

Good work OP.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Wow. The self-awareness of Michael Shermer to voluntarily be pictured in that manner is rather stunning. Does he even have internet?

In any event, thanks for the gentle correction, even if not intended.
That smirk, everything but waving an empty martini glass at the viewer. It is a 'fuck you, each and everyone' to PZ et al.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

I believe the chickee-poo he has his arm around is the CEO of the institute. Her name is Edwina Rogers who describes herself as: “nontheist” and as a libertarian-leaning economic conservative who is also “laissez-faire on social issues”.

http://secularpolicyinstitute.net/wp-co ... sethis.jpg

She's worked for several conservative politicians. As a liberal I say she's just what we need more of in the A/S world, especially when it comes to separation of church and state issues. And of course the FTB/sjw crowd will hate her more than they hate Schermer.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Gefan wrote:
Gefan wrote:[.quote="ConcentratedH2O, OM"]
Nager, please.[/.quote]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vk7xRza.jpg[img]
Yo, Steers!
What are your thoughts on the use of the word "Nager" in polite society?
Certainly not an honest interlocutor at best, and more likely a rather obnoxious character in many ways - and there may be some epithets designed specially for him. Oh. Sorry. You didn’t mean the person, but the variation on the word “nigger”: ;-)
nager:
1. An offshoot of the word "nigger" nager is often used by caucasians who who feel the desire to use the word nigger but cannot due to the fear of being coined as "racist". Nager has all the pleasurable properties of its parent term, the aforementioned "nigger" without most of the negative connotations. Nager has an uncanny ability to both relieve stress and become an unconsious particle in one's overused vocabulary.
Seems like it might get it little more mileage. Although, given that Justicar raked me over the coals for “niggardly”, that might be moot – and depending on what you mean by “polite society”. ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:February 21, 2015, 12:04 local time. FreethoughtBlogs Headquarter. Ophelia Benson is throwing the gloves off. ...
(entire post)

Joint Statement wrote:... no photoshopping people into demeaning images, no vulgar epithets.
Link?
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... ighthawks/

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

MacGruberKnows wrote:I believe the chickee-poo he has his arm around is the CEO of the institute. Her name is Edwina Rogers who describes herself as: “nontheist” and as a libertarian-leaning economic conservative who is also “laissez-faire on social issues”.

http://secularpolicyinstitute.net/wp-co ... sethis.jpg

She's worked for several conservative politicians. As a liberal I say she's just what we need more of in the A/S world, especially when it comes to separation of church and state issues. And of course the FTB/sjw crowd will hate her more than they hate Schermer.
Hmmm: "“nontheist” and as a libertarian-leaning economic conservative who is also “laissez-faire on social issues”."

She seems to be a female version of Schermer. I bet they are banging more than martini glasses together.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Lsuoma wrote:And I didn't check. But when trolls resort to stuff like this, the next step is living off white lightning in your own faeces.

Well, uhh, you would be the expert lately on all things to do with feces :whistle:

Whorediot

Post by Whorediot »

So, I saw PZ when he was in So Cal last week. Just wanted to hear what he had to say.
Basically, no big surprises.
He DID talk about racist groups before talking about evolutionary psychology. Even though he emphatically said he did not think EP folks were necessarily racists, it was an obvious way to prime the audience to view EP negatively.

And PZ managed to talk about Ed Clint, with a slide containing a quote.

http://i.imgur.com/DqRSnUT.jpg

Listen to this audio. PZ mentions speaking to EP proponents, then mentions Ed Clint, leaving the audience to assume PZ actually spoke to Ed.
Last I heard, this imaginary conversation never happened.
https://clyp.it/hehuiqbf

He railed on ENCODE of course. I am not versed concerning ENCODE to evaluate his negative take. Just mentioning that he didn't leave that out.

And because I am an immature little fuck, here is an out of context quote from PZ:
https://clyp.it/0ufhcnlu

http://i.imgur.com/tdiMLf0.jpg

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Whorediot wrote:So, I saw PZ when he was in So Cal last week. Just wanted to hear what he had to say.
Basically, no big surprises.
He DID talk about racist groups before talking about evolutionary psychology. Even though he emphatically said he did not think EP folks were necessarily racists, it was an obvious way to prime the audience to view EP negatively.

And PZ managed to talk about Ed Clint, with a slide containing a quote.

http://i.imgur.com/DqRSnUT.jpg

Listen to this audio. PZ mentions speaking to EP proponents, then mentions Ed Clint, leaving the audience to assume PZ actually spoke to Ed.
Last I heard, this imaginary conversation never happened.
https://clyp.it/hehuiqbf

He railed on ENCODE of course. I am not versed concerning ENCODE to evaluate his negative take. Just mentioning that he didn't leave that out.

And because I am an immature little fuck, here is an out of context quote from PZ:
https://clyp.it/0ufhcnlu

http://i.imgur.com/tdiMLf0.jpg
LOL :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

Welcome and Fuck off. Someone will be around shortly to with a (valuable) basket of links.

(Oh, and if you need your edit button to be activated you need to PM Nec_V20 and give him the activation code: "Zyklon B")

Whorediot

Post by Whorediot »

I know the drill. Lurking a while.
So glad I heard of this place from FTB

Whorediot

Post by Whorediot »

Oh, and the first thing I did when signing up was trying to figure out how to block a certain poster.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

BasketOlynx.jpg
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
Oh, yes...the fucking links...

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Gefan wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:
Gefan wrote:Okay. If you're in North America, and someone can be bothered to enact the labor to organize it, I'll fight you, in a ring, for charity sometime this Summer.

Whaddaya say, buddy?
Sorry, I was entertaining the possibility you were being serious.

Please feel free to PM me should you change your mind :D
I bet he'd box you if you told him you were an old lady. I hear he is good at hurting old ladies.

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Nec the Deathless said:
As opposed to you I am not being funny about this and we might meet up at an atheist convention and I will put some fuckers here into hospital if they gob off.
Ooh, ooh! Tough guy! Liberator! Hero!

You got the beast in ya; the beast that you just can't control, right?

Coulda shoulda woulda put the smack down on that high school bully but were afraid you might actually kill him, right?

Woulda coulda shoulda been the hero of the downtrodden but were afraid you might get arrested by the Illuminati, right?

Yay! We got a winner!

Nager, please©.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Here is your basket of fucking lynx, even though they are not fucking, because they are way to cute to be into that shit:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/ ... s_full.jpg

And some crackhead wants you and Duffy to go fuck yourselves:

[youtube]QO2QL_x1wI0[/youtube]

Whorediot wrote:Oh, and the first thing I did when signing up was trying to figure out how to block a certain poster.
And for fuck's sake, block both of them. You know who I am talking about. We all know who I am talking about.

And welcome aboard.

Now fuck off.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Whorediot wrote:I know the drill. Lurking a while.
So glad I heard of this place from FTB
Looks like Lsuoma's false flag FTB operation is paying dividends.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Gefan wrote:

Seconded.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
I think you nailed it. This goes even beyond sex. It's every aspect of your life which must come under scrutiny. You can't choose anything on your own: not your job, not your hobbies, your tastes, the names and the education of your children, etc.

The SJL is ultimately merely the last of a long series of authoritarian, dogmatic ideologies that portray themselves as the saviors of humanity.
Actually, some religions are like that. There are prescriptions that cover every major aspect of your life. Some individuals go much further into it than others of course.

Need I mention examples? Some keywords Orthodox, Fundamentalist, Salafi and so on just like our dear own SJW set.