KiwiInOz

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by KiwiInOz »

[youtube]glKUkz2ht38[/youtube]

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Most of you here I will probably kick the shit out of if I ever meet up with you ftf.

I will go to an atheist convention as an atheist, but you lot will go there and boast that you are "Pitters" and I will be in a pub and I will get you to throw the first blow and if you are lucky you will end up in hospital.
Will that be before or after you "unleash the monster inside" and doff your fedora angrily in my direction?

[youtube]hv9NIIM4lZI[/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I will go to an atheist convention as an atheist, but you lot will go there and boast that you are "Pitters" and I will be in a pub and I will get you to throw the first blow and if you are lucky you will end up in hospital.
Do you always pick fights when you go to the pub? I thought you were Jewish, not Irish. :?:

Southern

Post by Southern »

Nec_V20 wrote:
Most of you here I will probably kick the shit out of if I ever meet up with you ftf.

http://i.imgur.com/MvTSSSD.png

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Is there anything comparable to all this Jew hating stuff over on FTBs?

Oh, I forgot... it's all "in fun" and you're all "better" than those people. Silly me.

(Jeeze, I sure picked a bad night to announce my upcoming demise.)

James Caruthers

I think all this talk of nazis is giving Neccers a half chub. He's more worked up than usual.
I will most likely be dead by the end of the year, and I don't take my mortality seriously by fretting about it, so what do you think I would care about your mortality or anyone else here that I met up with?

I don't hate you, but you have gone out of your way to bait me.

Religious folks have not gone out of their way to make my life a misery even though they know I am an atheist. People like you have explicitly tried to do so.

It might just not be a good time for the next few months to identify yourself as a "Pitter" if you attend an atheist convention.

I am going to die an atheist. I don't believe in God and I don't believe in Pitterdom either.
I got a PM. Would jew look at that.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

James Caruthers wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:

Will that be before or after you "unleash the monster inside" and doff your fedora angrily in my direction?

[youtube]hv9NIIM4lZI[/youtube]
Nah, it's just that I will counter-troll you in the pub as I do here and you will swing the first blow and it will not land and if you don't wake up it will be justifiable homicide and I will still be here and you will not.

I have had people try to kill me for quite a bit of my life and I am still here. Most, if not all of you, are afraid of your shadow and just grateful to subsist.

My life expectancy probably doesn't reach to the end of the year anyway, so when you crawl out of your holes, and I can get you ftf I am not going to give much of a shit about your mortality either.

On the other hand I am not going to go to jail for it. So you die and it is your fault you died and that's just the way it's going to be.

Payback is a bitch - except here it is in print, ftf it is imprinted.

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Nec_V20 wrote:I will go to an atheist convention as an atheist, but you lot will go there and boast that you are "Pitters" and I will be in a pub and I will get you to throw the first blow and if you are lucky you will end up in hospital.
I'll help you with the ass kicking if you spot me the bus fare. I've been working out and my weight is up to 130lbs. I'm ready to roll!
box.jpg
(19.99 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

James Caruthers wrote:I think all this talk of nazis is giving Neccers a half chub. He's more worked up than usual.
I will most likely be dead by the end of the year, and I don't take my mortality seriously by fretting about it, so what do you think I would care about your mortality or anyone else here that I met up with?

Religious folks have not gone out of their way to make my life a misery even though they know I am an atheist. People like you have explicitly tried to do so.

It might just not be a good time for the next few months to identify yourself as a "Pitter" if you attend an atheist convention.

I am going to die an atheist. I don't believe in God and I don't believe in Pitterdom either.
Makes my choice easier I would say.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Walter Ego wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:I will go to an atheist convention as an atheist, but you lot will go there and boast that you are "Pitters" and I will be in a pub and I will get you to throw the first blow and if you are lucky you will end up in hospital.
I'll help you with the ass kicking if you spot me the bus fare. I've been working out and my weight is up to 130lbs. I'm ready to roll!
box.jpg
Body weight?

You are a lot more likely to run than to roll.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

James Caruthers wrote:I think all this talk of nazis is giving Neccers a half chub. He's more worked up than usual.
Maybe he'd prefer it if you went out of your way to 'bate him.

James Caruthers

Nec_V20 wrote:
Nah, it's just that I will counter-troll you in the pub as I do here and you will swing the first blow and it will not land and if you don't wake up it will be justifiable homicide and I will still be here and you will not.

I have had people try to kill me for quite a bit of my life and I am still here. Most, if not all of you, are afraid of your shadow and just grateful to subsist.

My life expectancy probably doesn't reach to the end of the year anyway, so when you crawl out of your holes, and I can get you ftf I am not going to give much of a shit about your mortality either.

On the other hand I am not going to go to jail for it. So you die and it is your fault you died and that's just the way it's going to be.

Payback is a bitch - except here it is in print, ftf it is imprinted.
[youtube]fTryU1fp-zw[/youtube]

Post by Guest »

Is there a way to reverse-ignore someone, so I see *only* their posts? I only ask because Nec is adorable.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Reading the transcript of an interview Heina Dadabhoy gave last week http://www.bianymeans.com/, two interesting items -

First she thinks Salman Rushdie is a white boy, because reasons

http://i.imgur.com/X7cJZob.png

Second, in 2012 she started a kickstarter to write a book - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sk ... escription. She received 9.6k of the 8k she was seeking. The book was due to be published in mid 2013.

And, true to all good SJW funding promises, sweet fa except a litnany of excuses has resulted. In mid 2014 she promised she would refund everyone if she wasn't finished by fall 2014. *crickets*

http://i.imgur.com/vKNRPq8.png

In December she put a post on her blog, promising it would be done in a week. *crickets* .

http://i.imgur.com/isth10d.png

Now in the interview, she just says sorry, and no promise of when this long overdue project will eventuate. But it's ok, because the book is really 'me'.

http://i.imgur.com/Mg9axRD.png

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

I am going to go about my life for the next months that I have and if I meet up with any of you at any atheist conventions I go to (which I have attended before) and you are Pitters then I will bait you and you can get the first punch in.

I will get the last and if you are lucky you will actually wake up again.

You don't like me and I seriously don't like you any more.

The thing is that I have the clock counting down on me - you guys have faith in a future for yourselves.

James Caruthers

Nec_V20 wrote:I am going to go about my life for the next months that I have and if I meet up with any of you at any atheist conventions I go to (which I have attended before) and you are Pitters then I will bait you and you can get the first punch in.

The thing is that I have the clock counting down on me - you guys have faith in a future for yourselves.
Grandpa's off his meds again.

http://www.roussimoff.com/Unsold%20Pain ... ullbig.jpg

http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/hk/Dy ... 1wiCVX.jpg

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Guest wrote:Is there a way to reverse-ignore someone, so I see *only* their posts? I only ask because Nec is adorable.
It really is the thing about knowing you are going to die that makes just wanting to take someone you really don't think should be here with you worth it.

The thing is I wouldn't ever be on a tower with a rifle.

If I do ever terminate with extreme prejudice it will be ftf.

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Nec_V20 wrote: My life expectancy probably doesn't reach to the end of the year...
I'm not feeling too good myself.

(Btw, sympathy trolling doesn't work very well around here unless you're part of the "in" group.)
Attachments
ATM.png
(501.46 KiB) Downloaded 226 times

Post by Guest »

So basically, you're saying that the Pitters have done goofed, and that consequences will never be the same?

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

James Caruthers wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote:I am going to go about my life for the next months that I have and if I meet up with any of you at any atheist conventions I go to (which I have attended before) and you are Pitters then I will bait you and you can get the first punch in.

Grandpa's off his meds again.

The problem is that having a low blood-pressure I am allergic to most of the meds I need.

That means I am basically in constant pain.

Here's the kicker, I take the meds against the pain and I am in more pain because I am allergic to them because of my low blood pressure.

OR

I take the meds against my low blood pressure and I am in a LOT more pain because the meds that I should take for the pain are counterindicative with the meds for the low blood pressure, but because my body is then out of equilibrium I end up being back here and now where I am when I am posting this.

Seriously I am not a fucking happy camper and don't any of you cross me before I die.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

HunnyBunny wrote:Reading the transcript of an interview Heina Dadabhoy gave last week http://www.bianymeans.com/, two interesting items -

First she thinks Salman Rushdie is a white boy, because reasons

http://i.imgur.com/X7cJZob.png

Second, in 2012 she started a kickstarter to write a book - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sk ... escription. She received 9.6k of the 8k she was seeking. The book was due to be published in mid 2013.

And, true to all good SJW funding promises, sweet fa except a litnany of excuses has resulted. In mid 2014 she promised she would refund everyone if she wasn't finished by fall 2014. *crickets*

http://i.imgur.com/vKNRPq8.png

In December she put a post on her blog, promising it would be done in a week. *crickets* .

http://i.imgur.com/isth10d.png

Now in the interview, she just says sorry, and no promise of when this long overdue project will eventuate. But it's ok, because the book is really 'me'.

http://i.imgur.com/Mg9axRD.png
A FAQ, huh? Looks like another "Crappy Atheist"-type book will appear, if ever anything does.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Guest wrote:Is there a way to reverse-ignore someone, so I see *only* their posts? I only ask because Nec is adorable.
Sign on, and ignore everyone except for the people you wish to see.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

BTW, Neccers, if you do see some beardy bald cunt wearing a Slymepitter t-shirt, make sure you lamp the fucker good!

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Why the fuck do you need a Kickstarter to write a book?

Why don't you write it first and then Kickstart to publish your book?

Oh wait, yeah, con artistry...

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:Oh, and Paul Gadd has got 16 years in gaol.
Who are they fitting up next?

James Caruthers

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, Neccers, if you do see some beardy bald cunt wearing a Slymepitter t-shirt, make sure you lamp the fucker good!
I laughed harder than I should have at this.

Southern

Post by Southern »

Nec_V20 will kick every single one of you in the cunt. Cunt.

James Caruthers

What Nec thinks he is doing:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 5fa9dz.png

What he is actually doing:

[youtube]a6hG3eaUHIQ[/youtube]

James Caruthers

You're welcome for introducing you to crazygoggs, Parsehole.

[youtube]z2__XAMij5U[/youtube]

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Skep tickle wrote: When Nerd castigates people for saying things that are demeaning to women & POC, and for not allowing a woman to express & take seriously her opinion, is he supporting Jamila Bey against members of the Horde, or not?

Remember, class - make sure to read the primary source & not just the quotes presented in full but taken out of their context in the thread!
A word to the wise: Forget it Jake Skep tickle, it's Chinatown Nerd of Redhead in FreeFromThought Blaugs.

[youtube]9cWnubJ9CEw[/youtube]

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Too bad you couldn't have killed your mother before you were born.

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Lsuoma wrote:BTW, Neccers, if you do see some beardy bald cunt wearing a Slymepitter t-shirt, make sure you lamp the fucker good!
It won't be some beardy bald cunt, it will be some young indoctrinated twit that thinks he has a lot to live for.

We old beardy cunts (not bald) know better.

I learned at school about 40 years ago - it's all funny until one of us dies.

As then I actually cared which one died - I didn't.

I am open and up front. I am in the UK and will attend atheist conferences as I have done in the past.

I will just not be as uncritical of conferees as I have been.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Another hit for Brive1987's Radford timeline. Look what Radford retweeted/commented upon:
This could mean so many things!

1) Radford's a grownup and can try to look past non-petty differences.

2) Stollznow is going to use the RT as further evidence of Radford's "continued harassment" campaign.

3) There's some sort of settlement on tap.

4) Something else.

5) Nothing.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Lsuoma wrote: A FAQ, huh? Looks like another "Crappy Atheist"-type book will appear, if ever anything does.
She has been a blogger on both Skepchicks and Free Thought Blogs, so she has clearly taken the 'do little for as much as possible' lessons she received from her esteemed blogging collegues like PZ and Rebecca to heart.

Southern

Post by Southern »

James Caruthers wrote:You're welcome for introducing you to crazygoggs, Parsehole.

[youtube]z2__XAMij5U[/youtube]
God, that's cringeworthy, to say the least. May all those sperging fucks rot in disgrace and never molest any living being.

James Caruthers

Southern, go to the channel. This is why TV Tropes has always been cancer. The TV Tropes mods at one point went crazy and started banning people/deleting sections of the website to get rid of all the weird pedos.

Crazygoggs was big a few years ago and he did like 100+ of these videos, most as cringe-worthy as that one.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nec_V20 wrote: My life expectancy probably doesn't reach to the end of the year...

[youtube]AEzPiWsSnb4[/youtube]

Nec_V20

Post by Nec_V20 »

Sunder wrote:Why the fuck do you need a Kickstarter to write a book?

Why don't you write it first and then Kickstart to publish your book?

Oh wait, yeah, con artistry...
My first poems were published in Cosmopolitan and I did not send them in for publication but rather someone sent them in for me.

I didn't even see what I was writing as poetry but rather I thought I was writing shorthand.

It's not what you set out to do, it is what happens and it becomes.

It is just outside of yourself and the fingers writing reflect that you. You look at it the next day and you think, "I wrote that?", and then you look at the lines and make them smoother.

Writing is a combination of reflective thought and inductive reasoning post facto.

There really is nothing like writing your words and then reading them days after to gain perspective upon yourself.

It's not like posting on a board like this, because when you write, it is to nobody and you discover that for yourself and wish you had been the person who wrote it and realise that you were the one who did write it.

Words move, words flow, words define a static fluidity of time.

Here I am, here I stand and there I was looking back on me doing it.

Southern

Post by Southern »

James Caruthers wrote:Southern, go to the channel. This is why TV Tropes has always been cancer. The TV Tropes mods at one point went crazy and started banning people/deleting sections of the website to get rid of all the weird pedos.

Crazygoggs was big a few years ago and he did like 100+ of these videos, most as cringe-worthy as that one.
I know, I actually watched a couple of them in the past - it was all I could take. It makes me feel ashamed for those people - which is funny, because they themselves had no shame.

I heard about how de mods basically had to kill entire sections of the site because the ads were pulled out. I wasn't aware of the happenings behind the curtains when it was actually happening, so I lost a lot of lulz, and nowdays I can't find a good source that documented those "dark times" (kek). I didn't even noticed they had a forum back then; so much potential lost...

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Nec_V20 wrote:
The image which I am not allowed to reproduce reminds me of something which almost caused the complete bankruptcy of Microsoft.

Back in the day when Windows 3.0 was first released there was a lawsuit to recall every copy world wide because of three letters and those were:
NYC

What does NYC mean? Well the most famous recipient of that initialism (not acronym) is "New York City".

New York is the city with the biggest Jewish population in the world. There is no city in Israel with more Jews than New York.

Now if you type in NYC into any application (such as Notepad) and then convert it to the standard font "Wingdings" you end up with:

Skull&Crossbones, Star of David, Thumbs up.

The case when to the New York supreme court where it was dismissed because it could be argued that any agglomeration of letters when converted to a symbol font could an probably would cause inadvertent offence.

I am sure that you were only trying to take the piss out of me and not the family of my grandfather's two brothers who were a part of the "final solution".

I am also sure that you do not wish that my grandfather, and his daughter who was my mother, should have been included in that solution and that I am only alive because Hitler did not go far enough.

I really hope that you did not mean that.
[youtube]CT-Bphgmtck[/youtube]

Southern

Post by Southern »

Hey Nec_V20:

[youtube]XAW_Re6azEg[/youtube]

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Nec_V20 wrote: The foetus is a parasite in the body of the female until it is squeezed out of her vagina. End of fucking story.
Sometimes it's not quite the end of the story. Sometimes the fetus gets born, but remains a parasite. Later, they are invited to Mensa and become an Internet Tough Guy. Sometimes that happens.

Walter Ego

Post by Walter Ego »

Nec_V20 wrote: So all posting here are members of a Jew hating group?

Being against religion per se is not the same as what you are articulating.

You do realise that don't you?
It's okay when they do it. It's not okay when "the "other side" does it.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Walter Ego wrote:
Nec_V20 wrote: So all posting here are members of a Jew hating group?

Being against religion per se is not the same as what you are articulating.

You do realise that don't you?
It's okay when they do it. It's not okay when "the "other side" does it.
You don't think that maybe, just maybe, the few who are posting the anti-Jew stuff are doing so just to wind up poor old Neccers?

You both may wish to pay close attention to the article Lsuoma posted a link to recently. A salient section, the leading paragraph as a matter of fact:
What a pleasure it is to see the Hollywood actor Sean Penn neck deep in PC ordure. The rodentine thespian was handing out an award at the Oscars to his friend the Mexican film director Alejandro González Iñárritu, for his film Birdman. ‘Who gave this sonofabitch a green card?’ Penn quipped about his mate — at which point the moronsphere went into overdrive. There was splenetic fury and deep sadness and heartfelt outrage and condemnations at this racism, online and beyond.
Do reflect on the "splenetic fury" and "heartfelt outrage" in particular.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Steersman wrote: You don't think that maybe, just maybe, the few who are posting the anti-Jew stuff are doing so just to wind up poor old Neccers?
I am not optimistic, but when the Steersbot has to educate someone on the subject of humor, it might perhaps be time for them to engage in a modicum of self-reflection.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

James Caruthers wrote:
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!
Took me a while to work out what was going on. I assume "tropers" are people who leave this shit all over the TV Tropes massage boards?
Fucking hell....There were some gems in there.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Gefan wrote:
Steersman wrote: You don't think that maybe, just maybe, the few who are posting the anti-Jew stuff are doing so just to wind up poor old Neccers?
I am not optimistic, but when the Steersbot has to educate someone on the subject of humor, it might perhaps be time for them to engage in a modicum of self-reflection.
Definitely beyond the pale if I step in. Eh? ;-)

Though pretty convoluted stuff, and point and counter-point, much of which I don't follow. But not at all sure that one or both "sides" haven't disappeared up their fundaments.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

HunnyBunny wrote:Reading the transcript of an interview Heina Dadabhoy gave last week http://www.bianymeans.com/, two interesting items -

<snip>
Fascinating.

Re #1: How...convenient? "Privilege" can confer whiteness even if skin tone doesn't match.

Re #2: Hadn't heard of this before. Interesting. The kickstarter funding for her book & the book not being done - that's gotta sting, for her. I know how much longer writing can take than you hope & plan for. But, still - she received payments on the basis of promises to provide them with copies of her book, now close to 2 yrs overdue, and (from what you quote above, from the recent interview) it's not just about completed.

The kickstarter, from 2012 (archived just now): https://archive.today/ycIdz

The prizes promised that included a copy of her book (so presumably can't have been fulfilled), from along the right side:
Pledge $10 or more
172 backers
A digital download of the book.
Estimated delivery: Jan 2013

Pledge $25 or more
47 backers
A print copy of the book.
Estimated delivery: Mar 2013

Pledge $30 or more
43 backers
Both a print copy and a digital download of the book.

Pledge $50 or more
56 backers
A signed print copy and a digital download of the book, both of which will include your name in the acknowledgments.

Pledge $100 or more
5 backers
A signed print copy and a digital download of the book, both of which will include your name in the acknowledgments, and a custom digital Muslim make-over from me to show you what your life in particular would look like if you were Muslim (Photoshopped headscarves are just the beginning)
Estimated delivery: Apr 2013

Pledge $500 or more
1 backer
A signed print copy and a digital download of the book, both of which will include your name in the acknowledgments, and an in-person Muslim makeover followed by a mosque tour from me (restricted based on geography; contact me for my travel schedule)
Estimated delivery: Apr 2013
Kickstarter Terms of Use for projects before 10/2014 says it's a contract between "Creator" and each "Backer", that "Project Creators agree to make a good faith attempt to fulfill each reward by its Estimated Delivery Date", and that "Project Creators are required to fulfill all rewards of their successful fundraising campaigns or refund any Backer whose reward they do not or cannot fulfill." :think:

James Caruthers

Tony Parsehole wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!
Took me a while to work out what was going on. I assume "tropers" are people who leave this shit all over the TV Tropes massage boards?
Fucking hell....There were some gems in there.
Mate, I have so many sights to show you.

I've been laughing at internet lolcows since 2008. I had forgotten about this guy because this is a dead account. Dude has been inactive for two years. Buuuuut he has probably 150 of the funniest cringe videos you've ever seen, so go through all his stuff.

[youtube]JyZA7rXpIxc[/youtube]

[youtube]QUUeV-roMUA[/youtube]

Walter Ego

Comining Soon To An Internet Near You!

Post by Walter Ego »

Are Neccers and the Nazis gone? Good.

I have some news. I've decided to kill Walter Ego live on the internet, pay per view, time and date to be announced. Stay tuned.
TOMBESTONE2.png
(498.45 KiB) Downloaded 223 times

James Caruthers

Gefan wrote:
If you think I'm a real nazi I got news for you son

I got 99 problems and a Nec isn't one

That said, Gas The Necs, Forum War Now.

Neccers and the Nazis sounds like a great name for a rock band.

Snapfingers

Post by Snapfingers »

Nec_V20 wrote:
We old beardy cunts (not bald) know better.
gotcha!!

You are lying piece of shit! 741 posts ago you clearly stated you were bald. Did you somehow grow out your out in the meantime? This raises some serious doubt as to wether your claims of having killed your grandfathers uncles and having downs syndrome. i suspected it was all lies anyway.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

These 2 accounts both followed me this evening (for the Twitter-less, that means they each clicked a button on Twitter to "follow" my account's tweets) - about 3 hours apart.

Their last 2 tweets are identical (only the last 1 is shown); both from this Christian-quote site, where they're the last 2 posted, earlier today. Okay, fine, they both like that site & tweet inspirational stuff from it frequently.

They joined Twitter the same month & year, which could just be coincidence. But their # of tweets, following, and followers are all pretty close.

Both following me within a few hours, that seems weird (even though my recent tweets & re-tweets of CPAC-related stuff have drawn a few conservatives who apparently didn't look at the content). Whaddaya think for these 2: One person with 2 accounts? Sisters, who are close? Members of the same church? Believer and deep-cover poe who's mimicking her? Parody Accountant?

http://i.imgur.com/6VRxlkK.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/r8cMsnX.png?1

James Caruthers

[youtube]te2YnTlXEAw[/youtube]

Parsehole, watch this.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

(Regretted after hitting "submit" that I didn't redact the names from the images of the accounts; that info doesn't seem relevant.)

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Skep tickle wrote:Fascinating.

Re #1: How...convenient? "Privilege" can confer whiteness even if skin tone doesn't match.

Re #2: Hadn't heard of this before. Interesting. The kickstarter funding for her book & the book not being done - that's gotta sting, for her. I know how much longer writing can take than you hope & plan for. But, still - she received payments on the basis of promises to provide them with copies of her book, now close to 2 yrs overdue, and (from what you quote above, from the recent interview) it's not just about completed.

*snip*
Heina has responded on Twitter

http://i.imgur.com/GID8jOb.png

While I too have some sympathy for someone who has found writing difficult, I would also say that perhaps one should research more before embarking on a kickstarter to get a load of dosh. And then, once one has realised how tricky it is and makes further promises / excuses, one should live up to those promises, or at the very least keep the people that paid out informed.

In the case of Heina, my sympathy is somewhat dimmed by her extremely judgmental online persona. Having been raised a muslim, perhaps Heina is unfamiliar with Matthew 7:1-3.

James Caruthers

Zebra, they're probably bots.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Dr. Richard Carrier PhD has written two large pieces of Richard Carrier apologetics in the comments section of the Yeti's piece about his hypocrisy. The second comment of his is (as of this writing) liked by one person... Dr. Richard Carrier.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He truly is a narcissistic hypocrite of monumental stature.

https://theyetisroar.wordpress.com/2015 ... hypocrite/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Really? wrote:Another hit for Brive1987's Radford timeline. Look what Radford retweeted/commented upon:
This could mean so many things!

1) Radford's a grownup and can try to look past non-petty differences.

2) Stollznow is going to use the RT as further evidence of Radford's "continued harassment" campaign.

3) There's some sort of settlement on tap.

4) Something else.

5) Nothing.
Excuse my lack of twitter-fu but she wouldn't have seen this straight reply without watching out specifically for it would she? Ben got fired because of the drama, I doubt there was any rapprochement intended - especially given the, umm, delicate point at which negotiation are poised.

On another note, am I crazy or has something interesting occurred in the foe settings? ;)