Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
Gefan

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by Gefan »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
comhcinc wrote:When I apply for a job I demand they refer to me only as "His Most Glorious Awesomeness and Head Pimp in Charge" otherwise I get triggered.
I was once in a situation where I had to call a guy "votre altesse sérénissime" (your serenissim highness). SJW have nothing on that guy. It does multiply a conversation's length by approximately 1.5.
With me, it would be from "Fuck off", to "Fuck off, weirdo".

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Gefan wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
comhcinc wrote:When I apply for a job I demand they refer to me only as "His Most Glorious Awesomeness and Head Pimp in Charge" otherwise I get triggered.
I was once in a situation where I had to call a guy "votre altesse sérénissime" (your serenissim highness). SJW have nothing on that guy. It does multiply a conversation's length by approximately 1.5.
With me, it would be from "Fuck off", to "Fuck off, weirdo".
Ah, that's the point where they shackle you, jail you, and forget you ever existed.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I'm going to set up a kickstarter. Main goal will be "give me money, I like money". How far will it go...?
To the moon*

*The comment provided is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Cunt of Personality disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this site. Phil Giordana must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the advice provided, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this cooment is no substitute for financial advice.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I don't remember who recommended "The Voices", but thanks. Brilliant!
That would be me and you're most welcome.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBSDW3wXEAIsjUC.jpg:large
Thousand thanks, then. My kind of movie (plus Ryan)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I wonder if there is a picture out there of some drunken party girls mauling Dr. Rooshard Carrier and writing on his skin with felt pens ala the classic Rystefn photo? :think:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Cunt of Personality wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I'm going to set up a kickstarter. Main goal will be "give me money, I like money". How far will it go...?
To the moon*

*The comment provided is general advice only. It has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. Where quoted, past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Cunt of Personality disclaims all and any guarantees, undertakings and warranties, expressed or implied, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including human or computer error, negligent or otherwise, or incidental or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with any use or reliance on the information or advice on this site. Phil Giordana must accept sole responsibility associated with the use of the advice provided, irrespective of the purpose for which such use or results are applied. The information on this cooment is no substitute for financial advice.
Bastard don't support France. I'll have to find something else.

John D

Post by John D »

Just dropping in to say that I have a bro-mance love with Elfwick. I am worn out from laughing. My wife does not approve. It was a good night.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/04 ... d-service/

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

"The Land of Rape and Honey"

Only in Canada. Bet you're all jealous.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I wonder if there is a picture out there of some drunken party girls mauling Dr. Rooshard Carrier and writing on his skin with felt pens ala the classic Rystefn photo? :think:
rule 340 if there isnt, ape+lust will create it.
yeah fuzzy that's a challenge.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I wonder if there is a picture out there of some drunken party girls mauling Dr. Rooshard Carrier and writing on his skin with felt pens ala the classic Rystefn photo? :think:
Seriously, Rystefn could nail a piece of wood with his dick, Dick on the other hand still has issues about Jocks bullying him out of his pocket money.

Cunt of Personality

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
To the moon*

Bastard don't support France. I'll have to find something else.
https://démarreuraupied.fr

Cunt of Personality

Fucking up links with accented characters in them. That's racist.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Nope, not working. And I so wanted to have money!

dogen

Post by dogen »

Do you even RFC 3986, shitlord?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Have you ever noticed that the women who take their clothes off for the downtown SlutWalk are never the ones you want to see without clothing?

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

John Greg wrote:I've been thinking about this e-begging phenomenon, as people are calling it. I think some of the views here border on pure selfish Libertarianism - I've got mine, now you have to find yours, even if I took it away from you.

Let me clarify. Yes, some of the e-begging is pretty egregious, such as Regreta's begging for funds for medical procedures, and then going out and buying shoes and other funnsies. And of course Avi's begging for luxury items, and Smellody trying to create an expenses-free, profit earning hobby. But some of it represents people in real need.

Since the second world war, Western societies have become increasingly socially (as well as politically) isolationist and individualistic (on a community and a personal level), and for the most part have, over the last 30-50 years, depending on where you live (and some other socio-political factors), added to the isolationism inherent with computer use and all the various social media that have taken the place of actual meatspace interaction. So, when people are in real need for shelter, food, whathaveyou, and not luxury items, I think it is justified to e-beg and ask for help.

Once upon a time, folks in need would have approached governments, family, and friends in meatspace, the community social resource/safety net, for assistance. Now, computers have to a very large degree replaced those relationships and interactions, and so have become, for many, a necessary resource for survival.

In my opinion, we are, to some very real degree, our brothers/sisters keepers, and in my view, the I've got mine, now you have to find yours, even if I took it away from you perspective/ideology that more and more people seem to adhere to is immoral and unethical.
To clarify, are you saying you see some of the views as pure selfish Libertarianism *here* meaning within the e-begging phenomenon or *here* meaning in the 'Pit? (Or both, perhaps?)

Because it seems like the more some people ask for "luxury items" (knowing there's some "eye of the beholder" to that assessment), then the less (in the way of funds) other people might be likely to give to yet other people who ask for money for shelter, food, & other essentials. (Reach saturation of seeing requests & maybe donating, get "compassion fatigue", etc.) I'm going to skip over the whole potential for scams, but that potential exists - perhaps especially when people have to be seen as facing a life-or-death need in order to raise funds.

Re seeking help online (and not, to my knowledge, to scams): there are 2 days left on Reap Paden's Fundly fundraiser for "basic expenses (food/motel) until [he] gets [his] 1st [pay]check." It's your (the general "you") choice, of course & as always, depending on any considerations that matter to you, whether you donate or not...and that's IMO not "pure selfish Libertarian" (big L or little l), that's just economics (little e).

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

So what have you gabby fuckers been up to?

I saw Thunderfoot made a video about Godfrey. Sargon and others have expressed their admiration for that top-class trolling.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

jimthepleb wrote:Bhurzum did you used to make videos back in the old sael palani/diana boston days?
No, I've never made a video (YT or otherwise) although it's something I'm considering. My written English is pretty awful but I'm a confident/experienced public speaker, crowds of strangers hold no fear for me and I think I'd quite enjoy ranting on video.

Sael Palani and I often locked horns although to be quite honest, I was intentionally offensive towards her and quite enjoyed rustling her jimmies.

You've got me paranoid now, why do you ask?

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

James Caruthers wrote:So what have you gabby fuckers been up to?

I saw Thunderfoot made a video about Godfrey. Sargon and others have expressed their admiration for that top-class trolling.
I like Inmendhams' better. As usual with the Ted Nugent look-a-like, he took everything about the story seriously just so he could rag on tf00t.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Wellness guru lies on internet to make money. Media fail to check facts and accept pseudoscience because, well, reasons.

A simple teaspoon of skepticism a day keeps the faker away.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

jimthepleb wrote:
Is this is the one you mean?
http://i.imgur.com/KWmKEmB.png

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

fuzzy wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:
Finally, someone with a bigger dick than Rystefn.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Really? wrote:Have you ever noticed that the women who take their clothes off for the downtown SlutWalk are never the ones you want to see without clothing?
Public nudity is a lot like gambling, in that it tends to be practiced most by those who can afford to do it the least.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I meant head. Dick, head. They are interchangeable.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Gefan wrote:
Really? wrote:Have you ever noticed that the women who take their clothes off for the downtown SlutWalk are never the ones you want to see without clothing?
Public nudity is a lot like gambling, in that it tends to be practiced most by those who can afford to do it the least.
:clap:

Is that a quote or are those your own words?

free thoughtpolice

fuzzy wrote:
jimthepleb wrote:
That's it! The loveable curly rag top before he gets the curly fluorescent red Mohawk Dr.Carrier! :dance:
Good work fuzzy!! :lol:

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Recent t̶u̶ ̶q̶u̶o̶q̶u̶e̶ evidence post on Storify by Jadehawk https://storify.com/Jadehawk/secular-wo ... dium=email

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic ... 25#p116738

There are 5 people appealing The Block Bot on that page. Four are above the linked post & don't get any reply.

At the linked post, @psymin asks to be moved from Level 1 to a lower Level.

I found the conversation that follows amuseresting (amusing + interesting).

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

The idea of asking them to move you off Level 1 while being OK with Level 2 or 3 is beyond pathetic.

Hey, Bot-people! I demand to put on a level that is worse than where you originally put that mangina. Invent a Level 0 or something. Do it now.

James Caruthers

Billie from Ockham wrote:The idea of asking them to move you off Level 1 while being OK with Level 2 or 3 is beyond pathetic.

Hey, Bot-people! I demand to put on a level that is worse than where you originally put that mangina. Invent a Level 0 or something. Do it now.
>not being level 0 already

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 68/ae6.jpg

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Submariner wrote:Recent t̶u̶ ̶q̶u̶o̶q̶u̶e̶ evidence post on Storify by Jadehawk https://storify.com/Jadehawk/secular-wo ... dium=email
I searched and searched, but couldn't find one of my posts. Even Gluten gets mentioned.

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

blitzem wrote:

I like Inmendhams' better. As usual with the Ted Nugent look-a-like, he took everything about the story seriously just so he could rag on tf00t.
Forgot to linky:

[youtube]ZRct9K9WtQQ[/youtube]

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

The only time I ever consider signing up for Twitter is to get on the blockbot. Anything below Level 1 would result in disappointment.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

blitzem wrote:
blitzem wrote:

Forgot to linky:

Isn't he a total nutcase? Can't be bothered.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

KiwiInOz wrote:
Submariner wrote:Recent t̶u̶ ̶q̶u̶o̶q̶u̶e̶ evidence post on Storify by Jadehawk https://storify.com/Jadehawk/secular-wo ... dium=email
I searched and searched, but couldn't find one of my posts. Even Gluten gets mentioned.
I think I saw about three of my attempts at humor in there. Out-of-context, they do come across as silly. Are they silly in-context? (Not that I'll stop....)

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Thunderfoot's video on His Royal Highness Godfrey OBE.

[youtube]IXz7LTItF4s[/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Billie from Ockham wrote:I think I saw about three of my attempts at humor in there. Out-of-context, they do come across as silly. Are they silly in-context? (Not that I'll stop....)
If anything, it simply means you need to up your game. Sometimes quantity trumps quality - look at Oafie's blog!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
I think I saw about three of my attempts at humor in there. Out-of-context, they do come across as silly. Are they silly in-context? (Not that I'll stop....)

I made the list? My hatred of potheads appears to know no bounds!

Really oh, fuck all the pothead abusing the system just so they can get high. As if they are too good to huff paint like the rest of us.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

JackSkeptic wrote:
blitzem wrote: Forgot to linky:
Isn't he a total nutcase? Can't be bothered.
Yup. He's chocked full o nuts.

Submariner

Post by Submariner »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
My only appearance in the Storify was one of the 50 initially "called out" by Michael Nugent prior to the Great Rift Healing Disaster.

http://www.michaelnugent.com/2013/03/03 ... -internet/

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Bhurzum wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:I think I saw about three of my attempts at humor in there. Out-of-context, they do come across as silly. Are they silly in-context? (Not that I'll stop....)
If anything, it simply means you need to up your game. Sometimes quantity trumps quality - look at Oafie's blog!
I have never been put on the list (that I know of) but I know some people have at least investigated me on their own and found me to be wanting.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

blitzem wrote:
blitzem wrote:

Forgot to linky:

LOL. Inmendham and his crack rambles. Speaking of "suck science" does he still think he has overthrown relativity with his bizzare "theories" about photons?

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

comhcinc wrote:I have never been put on the list (that I know of) but I know some people have at least investigated me on their own and found me to be wanting.
Likewise.

I recently opened a twitter account, got four followers (I think they're the twitter version of spam) and have re-tweeted a handful of random junk. It wouldn't surprise me if I was on the block list.

I've also been probed on YT although I think that was a drunken Justicar getting amorous... :oops:

free thoughtpolice

Is that for real? If so Jadehawk is even more out of touch than I thought. I guess when PZ told that lame rape joke it pushed over the edge.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

blitzem wrote:
I like Inmendhams' better.
I watched the whole thing. It was like Cheers: The Later Years, and Sam had moved on to harder stuff.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Old_ones wrote:
LOL. Inmendham and his crack rambles. Speaking of "suck science" does he still think he has overthrown relativity with his bizzare "theories" about photons?
Nevermind, I answered my own question. As of 3 months ago he was offering unspecified physicists $1000 to peer review his youtube videos.

[youtube]fwyqDfiB9os[/youtube]

:lol:

Really?

Post by Really? »

Old_ones wrote:
Old_ones wrote:
Nevermind, I answered my own question. As of 3 months ago he was offering unspecified physicists $1000 to peer review his youtube videos.

I would be happy to peer-review his videos for $1000.

Here's a preview: They're totally corre--

I'm waiting for the check to clear to finish my review.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I think mustaches can be sexy.

http://i.imgur.com/WJoQCCx.jpg

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest wrote:

Sad really, this was her big chance and she fucked it up.
AnitaPurpleShoes.jpg
(398.73 KiB) Downloaded 121 times

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I like her shoes. 7 out of 10. Would fuck.

Leave the shoes on.

James Caruthers

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

comhcinc wrote:I like her shoes. 7 out of 10. Would fuck.

Leave the shoes on.
One of those eh? Oh well to each his own.

James Caruthers

Anita's face looks like a racist jewish stereotype cartoon from the late 1930s.

James Caruthers

Anita Sarkeesian should model for Ben Garrison.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

AndrewV69 wrote: One of those eh?
What a red blood straight American male?

Well mostly straight.

Really?

Post by Really? »

AndrewV69 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:I like her shoes. 7 out of 10. Would fuck.

Leave the shoes on.
One of those eh? Oh well to each his own.
I think comhinc is forgetting that even if he gets her on camera holding up a newspaper with that day's date begging to be fucked, citing "comhinc" by name, it will still be considered rape.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
I think comhinc is forgetting that even if he gets her on camera holding up a newspaper with that day's date begging to be fucked, citing "comhinc" by name, it will still be considered rape.
http://i.imgur.com/ruLs0Bj.png

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Re: Insulting Prince Albert

I do not know Albert and never paid much attention to gossip about him but I would not try insulting him to his face.

One example Man jailed for three months after insulting Prince Albert of Monaco in a public place: Offender fell victim to law that makes it illegal to insult head of state and another 'Rolling drunk' jailed for six days for shouting insults about Monaco royal Prince Albert.

Anyway, I did hear rumors about Princess Charlene (his wife) that I am not going to repeat, but if any of them are true you would be ill advised to fuck around with him.

SoylentAtheist

Post by SoylentAtheist »

Old_ones wrote:
Old_ones wrote: LOL. Inmendham and his crack rambles. Speaking of "suck science" does he still think he has overthrown relativity with his bizzare "theories" about photons?
No that was Richard Carrier wasn't it? There surely can't be two completely unqualified raving nutcases rambling on about their new found insights on physics within the Atheist/Skeptic community can there?

The next thing you know, Carrier will be raving on about TimeCube.

http://www.timecube.com/
TimeCube.com wrote:
Dr Gene Ray is the
Greatest Philosopher,
and is the Greatest
Mathematician.
TimeCube.com Page 2 wrote:Greenwich Time is a Lie