Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Old subthreads
comhcinc

Re: Nerds. Nerds EVERYWHERE...

Post by comhcinc »

JackSkeptic wrote:
I like Milo. It takes guts to publicly go against the SJW mainstream. His views on Trans are wrong in my opinion. The only view I have heard him state is that it should be treated as a mental condition and not surgery, which he claims usually fails anyway.
I like Milo too. Being from the southern U.S. I have known plenty of conservative gay people and it's nice to see that voice being represented in the media, even if I disagree with him on a lot of stuff.

As for the Trans issue I have stated here before that I am unsure, I don't think the science is really in on it at this time and unfortunately this is being driven more by emotions than logic. I just don't want to see people get hurt.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

buttercup wrote:Surely this lot can come up with a few ideas....

http://i.imgur.com/yqgMWKZ.jpg
"A Scheme To Pay For More Donuts"?

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

About Amanda Marcotte - I just don't understand how she keeps insisting that women never tell a lie about rape when she's done it more than once and got burned.

Anyone else would've learned their lesson by now. Not Marcotte.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote: I like Milo. It takes guts to publicly go against the SJW mainstream. His views on Trans are wrong in my opinion. The only view I have heard him state is that it should be treated as a mental condition and not surgery, which he claims usually fails anyway.
Gender dysphoria is a mental health condition. Sex reassignment (which usually but not always includes surgery) is one possible, but not the only, treatment.

The long-term effectiveness of reassignment is poorly researched. Comorbidity of other mental health issues is high, but the inter-relation is also poorly understood, impeding a fair assessment of the effectiveness of reassignment. Partisans on both sides of the debate tend to bolster their a priori conclusions by citing the outlier studies on either end of the range. There also seems to be a fair amount of bias polluting the scant number of studies that have been conducted.
Yes I used bad wording. It is not an area I have much knowledge of and I'm happy to claim ignorance. I do hate the way SJW's use it as another political football though. As usual they are hurting real lives when they do that. Just another serious and complex issue they trivialize with their histrionics.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Gefan wrote:

[youtube]JlYXp_3A64k[/youtube]
Panic on the streets of DC
Panic on the streets of Washington
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again?
Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed DJ
Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ, Hang the DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

A strange twist on Ophelia Benson's 'brilliant post at Salon' article.

PZ Myers has just posted one saying that everything Salon publishes is "crappy crap"

http://i.imgur.com/WYkLm4s.png

http://web.archive.org/web/201504271714 ... ngularity/

The FTB Exec Committee needs to get these two sorted.

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

Benson's just not very bright, is she? Even by the standards of philosophy, where you can get away with any old shit.

Shatterface

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Sex reassignment surgery is the best option for some people, but not everyone.

From my experience most psychiatrists and therapists do not tend to fixate on a single solution to the exclusion of alternatives. It's usually more of a "try this for a few weeks, see how you feel, if it doesn't work, we'll try something else."

The permanence of sex reassignment means that you need to be damn sure that it's the right option for you.

Garlix

Post by Garlix »

JackSkeptic wrote:
Guest wrote:
Always hard to know what's clickbait and what someone really believes, but Milo seems consistent in his views as does Marcotte, but both make their living by the click and dying by its lack, so who knows.

Milo is proudly out as a gay man, but he is often not supported by the well, more outrageous common and politically correct stances of the modern gay movement. He does seem pretty conservative. For example, in the past four months he was seen in a TV panel saying its wrong for a teacher to tell students the teacher is gay.

I have no idea if its clickbait or not. While I don't agree with everything he says, I am glad there is a voice, and a gay voice at that, just willing to make that statement in the media so others can then debate it.
I like Milo. It takes guts to publicly go against the SJW mainstream. His views on Trans are wrong in my opinion. The only view I have heard him state is that it should be treated as a mental condition and not surgery, which he claims usually fails anyway.

You're aware that Milo linked Eliott Rodger's rampage to "violent video games", right?

https://storify.com/x_glitch/the-gamerg ... hates-game

Milo is a bona-fide asshole. The kind of guy who will tweet about "dick" all day long (nothing wrong with that) while writing scathing posts about "promiscuous" women. Like several other right-winger who latched upon GamerGate, he actively despised gamers until he found he could whip some of them into a rabid, adoring crowd.

Now who does that remind me of?...

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Pitchguest wrote:
Gefan wrote:

[youtube]JlYXp_3A64k[/youtube]
Panic on the streets of DC
Panic on the streets of Washington
I wonder to myself
Could life ever be sane again?
Burn down the disco
Hang the blessed DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ, HANG THE DJ
HANG THE DJ
"Hang the DJ" as is DJ Groethe, presumably.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

comhcinc wrote:
Easy J wrote: Oh yeah? How hardcore? A random wrestling video using broken glass or barbed wire will suffice.
Bang Bang!

[youtube]TFI3gG_POCk[/youtube]
Holy crap! I've heard announcers use the expression "his face was a crimson mask" but never seen it illustrated quite like that. I was lucky enough to see Cactus Jack a lot of times at the dwindling WCW house shows in Raleigh and Greensboro in the '90's. Saw a lot of guys who would be big names in WWF ten years later working their asses off on the road for 200 people. Terry Funk passed through once with a broken tailbone to work an easy match. He was surrounded by adoring kids all through intermission. And yeah, watching Jim Cornette manage Bobby and Stan was always a treat. Good times.

But, holy crap! Never seen a match like that. Thanks for sharing. "Have a Nice Day" :-)

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

"White and Triggered in Anacostia"

Shatterface as Guest

Cunning Punt wrote:

Trigger Happy.

Shatterface

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Garlix wrote:
You're aware that Milo linked Eliott Rodger's rampage to "violent video games", right?

https://storify.com/x_glitch/the-gamerg ... hates-game
Did he? I ask because according to your link, he stated that Rodger ape a lot of lines from video games. I don't really see that as "linking".
Garlix wrote:Milo is a bona-fide asshole. The kind of guy who will tweet about "dick" all day long (nothing wrong with that) while writing scathing posts about "promiscuous" women. Like several other right-winger who latched upon GamerGate, he actively despised gamers until he found he could whip some of them into a rabid, adoring crowd.

Now who does that remind me of?...
He seemed, from your link, that he was dismissive of the "gamer lifestyle". That's fine. You don't have to like something to defend it. He is a journalist. I would just be happy that someone in the media was willing to look at the whole thing and give it a fair shake.

Shatterface as Guest

The population of WashingtonDC is almost half African American - how is a fashion site run by a pasty white woman not cultural appropriation?

Shatterface

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Pitchguest wrote:About Amanda Marcotte - I just don't understand how she keeps insisting that women never tell a lie about rape when she's done it more than once and got burned.

Or maybe she still doesn't think it's a lie.

Delusional, basically.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

And now for an easy laugh at PZ's complete lack of historical perspective:
PZ thinks the term "witch" only ever applied to women.

Someone tries to help:
Yeah, PZ's totally still right, even though he's actually wrong. Doublethink is magic.

http://i.imgur.com/3NxpwDN.jpg

some guy

Post by some guy »

ERV wrote:
CuntajusRationality wrote:Little Paul's latest round of smears: Where are the toxic communities in atheism?
https://archive.is/djaXx
There is one long-term nest of abusers that has wormed their way into an alliance with Atheist Ireland, which seems to be in flagrant denial of the fact that the most prolific commenters on their website, the ones who provided them with the distortions that supported Michael Nugent’s very personal and very prolix hatred of me, are actually among the nastier characters in the atheist community. Jadehawk has gone through their various public statements and compiled a pair of storify lists that document how awful they are.

Defending rapists? Check. Providing a haven for misogynists? Check.
This is a fun parallel between PZ Myers and his friends, and Creationists.

Creationists play this game where they want all the accolades of someone who is doing scientific research, the respect you get from people from such work, the knowledge you get from such work... without actually doing any work. Frankly, they hate people who actually do science, but they wouldnt mind them so much if scientists would just say and do exactly what Creationists want them to say/do.

Likewise, Myers, Watson, Hensley, etc-- They want all the social benefits of being Someone Who Is Working To Make This World A Better Place... without actually doing anything resembling work towards those supposed goals. PZ Myers *says* he is All About Social Justice! A PLUS! But name one thing that man has done, in the last 3 years, in the last whenever, that moved 'social justice' forward. Does he do drives for feminine products for homeless women? Does he volunteer at a homeless shelter for gay kids kicked out of their homes? Does he run a secular food pantry/meal event so the hungry can get food without proselytization? Does he lead education events in at-risk neighborhoods to tell people how to protect themselves from HIV? Does he run free/low cost summer science programs to expose kids to Real Science? Does he write letters for Amnesty International? Does he play chess several days a week at a retirement home 1) to keep old folks company, 2) keep their brains sharp, and 3) keep an eye on them to make sure *somebody* is taking care of them? Does he do what Nugent does? Does he speak to members of the government in an attempt to make their laws more just?

What, *EXACTLY*, does PZ Myers do, *DO*, for 'social justice'?

The gall of this man, to attack people who *DO* things for social justice, while at the same time wrapping himself in the cloak of 'social justice', demanding respect for doing *NOTHING*.

I am a mother fucking 'female in science', and I fucking kick ass at it. Ive had a mother fucking stalker, who was scary as fuck and would have made Myers piss himself, and I was protected by the law after I went to the cops. Im in a fucking long-term inter-racial relationship, raising two very not white children. I volunteer my time to raise other people money, not get me free trips places and buy mother fucking lipstick at Sephora. And to PZ-Im-a-Feminist-Myers, I am racist slime who hates social justice and supports rapists.

PZ Myers: You, and your friends, are frauds. You are complete, and utter frauds. You might have fooled many people in the past, including myself, but you are now only left with idiots and trolls. I genuinely believe you lack not only the intellectual ability, but the genuine *desire* for social justice, to move beyond what you have now. So enjoy the mockery while it lasts, PZ Myers. Because eventually the trolls will get bored too.
{I just think this should be at the top of every page. Hello, Ophelia Benson (AKA, the "Curator")}

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

some guy wrote:{I just think this should be at the top of every page.}
Shoulda pressed Submit faster.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

Karmakin wrote:
Pitchguest wrote:About Amanda Marcotte - I just don't understand how she keeps insisting that women never tell a lie about rape when she's done it more than once and got burned.

Or maybe she still doesn't think it's a lie.

Delusional, basically.
[youtube]r19CnOZCLis[/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Tribble wrote:
Yes. And she continued to berate them long after it was clear it was prosecutor malfeasance coupled with a lying prostitute who was trying to keep out of trouble for public intoxication.
Marcotte called the people that pointed out the facts showing these were false accusations "rape loving scum".
When she is proven wrong, she occasionally memory holes her mistakes, never apologizes, and continues to throw out slander and smears around blindly. Yet Richard Carrier still maintains that MRA propaganda is what gives 4th wave feminism a bad name.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Yet Richard Carrier still maintains that MRA propaganda is what gives 4th wave feminism a bad name.
He has a higher opinion of MRAs than I do if he thinks they're clever and capable enough to generate and cultivate a widespread distrust of modern feminism among the general public without any foundation. He must think they're propaganda wizards.

free thoughtpolice

Sunder wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Yet Richard Carrier still maintains that MRA propaganda is what gives 4th wave feminism a bad name.
He has a higher opinion of MRAs than I do if he thinks they're clever and capable enough to generate and cultivate a widespread distrust of modern feminism among the general public without any foundation. He must think they're propaganda wizards.
Also, check out some of the great minds in feminism he thinks need to be consulted to get the properly positive view of modern feminism: :lol:
Feminist leaders today are as diverse as Jessica Valenti and Arundhati Roy. Feminist Studies in university departments are increasingly diversified and global in perspective. For example, examine the faculty and specializations at UC Santa Barbara and Duke University. And feminist academic associations are also increasingly integrating the interests of feminists of color and feminist issues in the Third World. For example, see the about page of Feminist Law Professors.com and its recent articles on Women of Color in Legal Education and feminist academic conferences like Applying Feminism Globally.

Within the atheism identity movement this is evident in the rise of influence and popularity of feminist bloggers who address both domestic and foreign issues in feminism, from Sikivu Hutchinson to Amanda Marcotte. Here at FreeThoughtBlogs we now feature several feminist writers and activists of color and/or from the Third World, including Heina Dadabhoy, an Indian American ex-Muslim, Maryam Namazie, an Iranian ex-pat, Taslima Nasrin, a Bangladeshi author who has been the target of riots and fatwas, and Yemisi Ilesanmi, a Nigerian human rights activist and lawyer dividing her efforts between feminist issues in the UK and Nigeria. And that’s just a sample.

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Sunder wrote:
Also, check out some of the great minds in feminism he thinks need to be consulted to get the properly positive view of modern feminism: :lol:
Feminist leaders today are as diverse as Jessica Valenti and Arundhati Roy. Feminist Studies in university departments are increasingly diversified and global in perspective. For example, examine the faculty and specializations at UC Santa Barbara and Duke University. And feminist academic associations are also increasingly integrating the interests of feminists of color and feminist issues in the Third World. For example, see the about page of Feminist Law Professors.com and its recent articles on Women of Color in Legal Education and feminist academic conferences like Applying Feminism Globally.

Within the atheism identity movement this is evident in the rise of influence and popularity of feminist bloggers who address both domestic and foreign issues in feminism, from Sikivu Hutchinson to Amanda Marcotte. Here at FreeThoughtBlogs we now feature several feminist writers and activists of color and/or from the Third World, including Heina Dadabhoy, an Indian American ex-Muslim, Maryam Namazie, an Iranian ex-pat, Taslima Nasrin, a Bangladeshi author who has been the target of riots and fatwas, and Yemisi Ilesanmi, a Nigerian human rights activist and lawyer dividing her efforts between feminist issues in the UK and Nigeria. And that’s just a sample.
"Feminist thought is incredibly diverse. There are feminists who think all men should be shot and their sperm preserved for future breeding of women. There are feminists who want all men moved to Australia. Some feminists want men to co-exist with humans in society, but only after wearing chastity belts and oven mitts duct-taped over their hands so they can't rape anyone. Some feminists hate men, but love the restrictions Islam places upon women. Still others feel that men should be forced to work minimum wage jobs for two decades to bring gender equality in all semi-decent jobs. Many feminists just want to make it illegal for men to speak with each other so it will be impossible for them to plan any rape.

"See? There are feminists of all kinds out there. It's not fair to say that all self-proclaimed feminist activists have the same beliefs."

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

So we already know that Melody Hensley got caught red-handed using someone else's copyrighted image for her Kickstarter campaign.

But is it possible that she actually lifted the whole idea, including the original name for the blog, from this person?

http://i.imgur.com/rkb56PT.jpg

http://jasminedesu.blogspot.com/2013/06 ... of-dc.html

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Hemant Mehta has a post up, getting in Josh Feuerstein's face for not buying the camera for which he e-begged. (He bought stuff than costs, in total, about one-fifth of what he raised). Here's the link: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... ed-to-buy/

My question is whether Hemant Mehta would do a follow-up if Melody Hensley follows Feuerstein's lead.
Money shot quote:
This is why you don’t trust people who raise money for a cause without providing transparency and accountability.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

CuntajusRationality wrote:
So we already know that Melody Hensley got caught red-handed using someone else's copyrighted image for her Kickstarter campaign.

But is it possible that she actually lifted the whole idea, including the original name for the blog, from this person?

You're kidding, right? She threw in an extra colon. Fair use!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Lsuoma wrote: You're kidding, right? She threw in an extra colon. Fair use!
Er...wasn't that you?

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

It's been done: Urban DC Fashion

http://urbandcfashion.tumblr.com/

And more than once... If the weeabo ever did hers...

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I can give her an easy pass on that one. It's a very unimaginative name and nothing special about it.

Tribble

Post by Tribble »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: You're kidding, right? She threw in an extra colon. Fair use!
Er...wasn't that you?

No, he just had a doctor rummage around his like it was a thrift store on Black Friday.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 4an40v.jpg

Just when I think Melody can't get any better.

This probably isn't true, but I want it to be.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

JackSkeptic wrote: Yes I used bad wording. It is not an area I have much knowledge of and I'm happy to claim ignorance. I do hate the way SJW's use it as another political football though. As usual they are hurting real lives when they do that. Just another serious and complex issue they trivialize with their histrionics.
That's what busts my chaps the most. These are individuals -- living, breathing people -- who have some serious shit going on in their lives. Gender reassignment can be the best path, but -- per the best estimates -- for young children like Mia/Jacob, 4 times out of 5, it's not. Yet again, dogma trumps data, and children are sacrificed on the altar of Political Correctness.

And Mia/Jacob's parents seem like lazy, selfish fucks, who home-brew diagnose (Autism? No; Trans? Yes) based on what's easiest & cheapest for them, not what's best for their child.

And let's get real: trans* are 0.3% of the population. They deserve empathy and equal rights, but, given limited resources, just how high a priority should trans* rights activism be? SJWs act like it's of utmost importance. But that's just about them showing how open-minded they are. They don't give a rat's ass about the actual people they claim to defend.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:And let's get real: trans* are 0.3% of the population. They deserve empathy and equal rights, but, given limited resources, just how high a priority should trans* rights activism be? SJWs act like it's of utmost importance. But that's just about them showing how open-minded they are. They don't give a rat's ass about the actual people they claim to defend.
In the USA:
22% of children are living in families with an income below the poverty line
18% suffer from mental illness
17% are hispanic/latino
13% are black
~5% are gay

There are larger populations than the transgendered urgently needing social justice in the USA. I guess you decide whether you start with the small problems and work up, or deal with the biggest problems first. Just like my job - "I see you have a broken leg, a heart attack and an ingrowing toenail. Let's get that sucker cut out of there and you'll feel so much better!"

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

screwtape wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:And let's get real: trans* are 0.3% of the population. They deserve empathy and equal rights, but, given limited resources, just how high a priority should trans* rights activism be? SJWs act like it's of utmost importance. But that's just about them showing how open-minded they are. They don't give a rat's ass about the actual people they claim to defend.
In the USA:
17% are hispanic/latino
13% are black
~5% are gay

There are larger populations than the transgendered urgently needing social justice in the USA. I guess you decide whether you start with the small problems and work up, or deal with the biggest problems first. Just like my job - "I see you have a broken leg, a heart attack and an ingrowing toenail. Let's get that sucker cut out of there and you'll feel so much better!"
Did you just "Dear Muslima" triage? That's really toenail triggering.

free thoughtpolice

screwtape wrote:
In the USA:
17% are hispanic/latino
13% are black
~5% are gay

How dare you erase my toenail! :evil:

free thoughtpolice

Dear Angina; :snooty: Typical Dawkbro.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

screwtape wrote:
In the USA:
17% are hispanic/latino
13% are black

~5% are gay

Whoa there steers. I'm not really sure that black and hispanic kids are really a problem. :D

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Pipe Dream Fashion Photo Blog

Fashion Through The Telephoto Lens From My Bed

Vapour Wear - coming soon!

Not Going To Happen

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
screwtape wrote:
In the USA:
17% are hispanic/latino
13% are black

~5% are gay

Whoa there steers. I'm not really sure that black and hispanic kids are really a problem. :D
I think he's saying that they simply have some problems (racism, ESL, and other issues) that may need priority over the relatively small number of transgender kids. Or you already knew that, and I am an idiot. :bjarte:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Funny.

For such a popular concept and common term, the search:

"fashion on the streets of DC" blog -"sure to be a stand out"

Really doesn't return anything other than misc Hensley and her earlier inspiration.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I think he's saying that they simply have some problems (racism, ESL, and other issues) that may need priority over the relatively small number of transgender kids. Or you already knew that, and I am an idiot. :bjarte:
I understood what he was saying but it kinda came across as

This is a list of issues we should fix before we really worry about trans issues
A lot of children are poor
A lot of people have mental health issues
There are black people
There are Mexicans
There are like 3 gay guys

I got a good laugh out of it.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Cunning Punt wrote:

The Saggy Bottoms of Foggy Bottom

CaptainFluffyBunny

comhcinc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: I think he's saying that they simply have some problems (racism, ESL, and other issues) that may need priority over the relatively small number of transgender kids. Or you already knew that, and I am an idiot. :bjarte:

This is a list of issues we should fix before we really worry about trans issues
There are black people
There are Mexicans

For a number of reasons, many poorly understood, black and hispanic students underperform other groups. They should recieve more interventions to alleviate this gap, so he was just being factual. Besides, calling someone a Steers is pretty extreme. Like, not as bad as an Oolon, but still worse than Hitler.

CaptainFluffyBunny

BarnOwl wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:

I might steal that for my band's name. Yoink!

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Fatshion: On the Tweets of PTSD

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Melody Malingers On.

jjbinx007

Post by jjbinx007 »

In other news, Paul McCartney was recently spotted at the beach in a fetching little number...

http://i.imgur.com/PUYF4sZ.jpg

Or was it a young Ophie?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

comhcinc wrote:

There are black people
There are Mexicans

Think of it like one of those questions on an IQ test - what do these things have in common? They are all people who might need a little social justice.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Oh Jeezus, now you triggered me.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

screwtape wrote: Think of it like one of those questions on an IQ test - what do these things have in common? They are all people who might need a little social justice.
Are you saying that we need to come up with some type of final solution for those people?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Twitter acting wonky for anyone else?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
BarnOwl wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:
I might steal that for my band's name. Yoink!
Speaking of Melody, I thought 'Visibly Trans' would have been a pretty good band name.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Also - John Scalzi is a twat.

CaughtUpLockedOut

Post by CaughtUpLockedOut »

jjbinx007 wrote:In other news, Paul McCartney was recently spotted at the beach in a fetching little number...

http://i.imgur.com/PUYF4sZ.jpg

Or was it a young Ophie?
HAhaha, Aqualandia, I've been there when I was a little un. No middle aged women who look like pension age rockstars were spotted.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So does everyone else live in Baltimore or what?

free thoughtpolice

I don't know whether Ophie Benson or her clueless commenters are the bigger misogynists.
Is Joyce Carol-Oates a misogynist neocon now? :roll:
http://freethoughtblogs.com/butterflies ... g-contest/

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »