Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
The Yeti

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by The Yeti »

Steersman wrote:
The Yeti wrote:Did Steersman just agree with Hornbeck"a ridiculously dumb statistical "reasoning", which has errors so glaring that even a grade school kid could spot them?
You might try to read a little more closely as otherwise it just supports Zvan's argument that "you don’t read for comprehension, and you don’t understand even the basics of the issues we’re talking about." More particularly, what I said, in part, was:
And, relative to that illustration, one might argue that set B is the "odds of a false rape report" - given the filing of a police report (4%), and that set A is the odds of "filing a rape report with the police" - given that a supposed rape took place, then it is "reasonable" to conclude that intersection of A & B is therefor 0.4%. However, as your analogy suggests, there are number of other classes - notably the likelihood of police reports not being filed, which many feminists have argued is substantially larger than cases in which police reports were filed - which changes the assessment of probabilities rather significantly: Not-A (everything outside of A)might be construed as something like 75%.
You might note that while I conceded one aspect of HJ's argument, I rather clearly acknowledged and supported CuntajusRationality's argument that the problem with HJ's argument was that he was clearly ignoring other classes of factors - notably those cases where police reports were not filed, clearly the case in the Shermer-Smith debacle.

And while I'm guessing at this point, I think that that graph suggests that the "odds of false rape report" - made long after the supposed crime, and with or without alcohol as a confounding factor, and to people other than the police - are likely to be quite high.
http://cs.calstatela.edu/wiki/images/th ... heorem.png

Despite having your errors explained to you multiple times, you repeat them yet again. In your example, "False rape reports filed with the police" is a fucking subset of "rape reports filed with police". Since the one set of events is a subset of the another, it would be more appropriate for your venn diagram to have one circle completely inside the other. As to multiplying the two probabilities together, it would not give you the odds of a false rape report, instead it would give the probability that a given rape report is a false report and it was filed with the police. And this operates on the very unjustified assumption that the statistics we have are accurate enough to come up with useful probabilities. Hornbeck is just attempting a bit of extremely simplistic sophistry. Hornbeck's reasoning is even worse because he makes the same error multiple times by throwing in other random factors like the involvement of alcohol and coming up with dubious "probabilities" for them.

But Hornbeck's entire endeavor of trying to use criminal justice statistics in this manner to "prove" a crime is just fucking stupid. Whenever someone is accused of a crime, we could simply look at the conviction rate for that crime and calculate "probabilities" from there. Of course in the US most prosecutors don't even accept the weak cases, and they get plea bargain as often is possible. Most cases don't even go to trial. This strategy means that many (if not most) prosecuting attorneys in the US have a 90+% conviction rate. If we take Hornbeck's ideas to their fucking logical conclusion, we can just eliminate the Courts entirely and just lock up everybody. The whole idea of judging an individual criminal case based upon statistics from other cases is absolutely fucking absurd.

The fact that you are defending this stupidity does not reflect well on your intellect, Steers. I apologize in advance to the rest of the pit for engaging with the Steersbot.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Actually, Yeti, there is such a thing as a "false report that was not reported to the police"; it's called Pharyngula.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Dr. Pamela Gay can't possibly get charitable treatment in this den of anti-Xtian misogynists! :evil:
She needs to clean up the sexism in the astronomy business. You need to ask yourself how many young girls that have their heart set on being astronomers will be chased away from the field by this vulgar display of lady's unmentionables used as objects of ridicule. :violin:

Also, there is the possibility that if she can destroy NdGT's career with a PZ style prudefem witchhunt maybe she can score some of his TV gigs?

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Sulman wrote:
feathers wrote:
HJ Hornbeck as Blackadder (minus the wit) and Oolon as Baldrick. I have a cunning plan, m'lud.
Carrier as Lord Flashheart
Zvan as Queenie and Watson as Nursie. Or visa versa.

Gefan

Post by Gefan »

Admittedly, I'm not unbiased (being as I don't understand a word of it) but can we perhaps give up engaging Steersman on the topic of statistics?
I propose a change of topic.
How about the social acceptability of racial slurs in daily conversation, perhaps?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote:Feelz before realz.
Stealing that one.

free thoughtpolice

There was a drunken orgy of sciency types about 7 years ago:
https://www.starstryder.com/2014/05/31/ ... f-silence/

I understand there is a pic out there that has a picture of a drunken woman sexually assaulting Phil Plait by fondling his chest? :think:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Gefan wrote:Admittedly, I'm not unbiased (being as I don't understand a word of it) but can we perhaps give up engaging Steersman on the topic of statistics?
I propose a change of topic.
How about the social acceptability of racial slurs in daily conversation, perhaps?

Oh come on! I spend most of last night cutting promos for on him.

I mean not to toot my own horn but that Stone Cold one was dead on. I am actually proud of that.

Oh yeah btw life update. I just go a call back to go for an "extended second interview" where I am to meet the owner of the company and go "through some processes and training". Which and I admit means it isn't set in stone but sounds pretty damn close to me.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

comhcinc wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote: Could you at least mix it up with some female wrestling gifs? Only for reasons.
Female wrestlers do not really cut promos and since that was the whole point of what I was doing last night I couldn't really work any in.

But I always aim to please (even if it's only myself).

Ta.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:It's not remotely sexist. They're looking really stupid with this one.
If it is sexist, it is sexist against men.

That series of panties demonstrates that women (or, at least, people who wear women's underwear) have been in tune with the environment for hundreds of years. If you take the absence of any men's underwear as evidence of anything, it would be that men are not in tune with the environment.

Alternatively, if you believe that The Patriarchy decides who will wear what, that series of panties shows how generous The Patriarchy has been to women, while, again, the absence of a series of men's underwear might suggest that The Patriarchy continues to force people like me to sweat my balls off.
I think you are all confusing cause and effect. Well-insulated nether regions do not radiate heat into the environment as much as those that are skimpily clad. NGT might therefore be suggesting that women are the cause of AGW, rather than beneficiaries/victims (depending on attitude and BMI).

Now how am I to reconcile this astounding new theory with the fact that all women have buttocks made of ice?

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

SkepticalCat wrote:I thought this was pretty amazing - somebody at Google recently figured out that by taking the image identification algorithms that Google has developed (the software that can identify, say a "banana" or an "airplane" in a photograph) and running them backwards, they could use those same algorithms to generate images, and the results are spectacular - they produce nightmarish scenes that remind me of the artwork of Hieronymus Bosch or Max Ernst. The source code was recently released to the public and at least one website has appeared that will produce an image for you, if given a picture to emulate.

To give you some idea of what I am talking about, I uploaded this ape+lust classic to the website: http://i.imgur.com/pvjXRbk.jpg

And it sent back to me (about two hours later) the following:

https://storage.sbg-1.runabove.io/v1/AU ... dreamt.jpg

The image generator (with other far more impressive examples) is here: http://dreamdeeply.com/

And a nice article describing what the heck this is all about is here: http://gizmodo.com/these-are-the-incred ... 1712226908

Anyway I hope you guys find this to be interesting! :)
How do you submit photos? Do you just email them to the contact address?

katamari Damassi

comhcinc wrote:Hey has I just missed seeing Phil these last couple of days or didn't like his hands explode or something of that nature?
You're right. Now I'm nervously awaiting a message from Ali, something like, "Phil is okay and will post again once he's released from quarantine."

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

HJ Hornbeck looks like that?!

Fuck. I thought he must have been about 14.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

SJWs vs Bible thumping bastards:

I'm not much on the side of the SJWs but this guy with the sign is a real cunt. "You guys are spreading around demonic spirits..." while he's eyeing up the girl he's talking to.

[youtube]6AU1_YllifE[/youtube]

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

Brive1987 wrote:Pam needs some truth in advertising.

http://i.imgur.com/MhmmB9x.jpg

vs

http://i.imgur.com/3smHPvf.jpg
The bottom pic makes it look like she had a stroke.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

[quote="Cunning Punt"]SJWs vs Bible thumping bastards:

I'm not much on the side of the SJWs but this guy with the sign is a real cunt. "You guys are spreading around demonic spirits..." while he's eyeing up the girl he's talking to.
[quote]

I am watching the video but I find the name interesting. If you are in a Slutwalk shouldn't you have a little bit thicker skin.

White Knight right away telling the guy he wasn't taught how to properly talk to women.

I get what the emotional girl is saying but they are in a public space. That douche has just as much right to be there as they do.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Cunning Punt wrote:SJWs vs Bible thumping bastards:

That video is not as satisfying as it would have been if he weren't actually an asshole. If the sign said something about how rape culture is fake or the 1 in 5 is fake, I would chuckle at any crying or real-world white knighting.

windy

Post by windy »

Barael wrote: Six times in Finland for 2013:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/finnish_police_fi ... 13/7701005

Kinda lot (especially considering population size) compared to England/Wales, I guess. Our gun ownership rate is about 45/100 where as it's 90/100 in the US and just 6/100 in E+W, so kinda in the middle of US and E+W there. Considering the hundreds of police kills (as opposed to just guns fired), the contrast to the US is still pretty staggering. Still, with the differences in gun culture (rather than just ownership rate) between the US and Finland, the expectation of the police to encounter armed suspects in probably vastly different as well.
Does that include all the times the police shot a panicked or injured moose? Six seems on the low side, if it does.

http://is13.snstatic.fi/img/626/1288699309118.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

katamari Damassi wrote:How do you submit photos? Do you just email them to the contact address?
First, you have to make sure Javascript is activated for the page or it won't work.

If the servers are too busy, there won't be submit fields or buttons, just a message to try again in a few.

If they have room for you, there will be a field for an email address and a browse button to upload a photo. The mail address is where they'll send you a link to the finished pic, but I don't know if it's strictly required. Browser your hard drive and upload a photo.

Submitting the photo will spawn a new page, with your current number in the queue, and estimated time until your submission is processed. The info on this page will update periodically. When it's done, the photo will appear on the page, so you don't actually need to check your email.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

vs

This is the most terrifying one from that creepy image generator. Good post. I need eyebleach now.

Parody Accountant

goddammit rocket league ps4 servers are still down.

I haven't played multiplayer yet. I'm sure it's very anti-woman, and I apologize for my taste in games, I'm a shitlord. I wish I had a pink car so I could play as a woman. FuCK!!!

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

That face looks oddly familiar. I wonder where I have seen it before?

Oh, yeah...

https://dystopium.files.wordpress.com/2 ... .jpg?w=300

Parody Accountant

HJ Hornbeck might have a really good plan. Maybe we should hear him out.

HJ, come on over and talk to us, buddy. Say stuff

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

Behold HJ Hornbeck's brilliant and terrifying plan. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm seriosuly considering just closing my account here and sending back my MRA card, because I'm not sure I will be able to withstand Hornbeck's devistating rhetorical tactics.

Face it, it's either cut our losses and quit now or we'll all end up "dropping out and going silent" when he's done with us.
HJ Hornbeck wrote:See, there are two main hypothesis of the SlymePit: either they are a hate group targeting feminists and those interested in social justice, or they are a band of skeptics ridiculing some clueless peers who’ve practically turned a few bad ideas into a religion. I don’t think I need to tell you which one SlymePit members believe is true, which

leads to an angle of attack: if their self-perception is true, then their ideas should be unassailable even if you temporarily adopt their core premises as your own. If their self-perception is false, then pointing [out] contradictions between their beliefs and reality ratchets up their level of cognitive dissonance, leading them to either turn into self-refuting conspiracy nuts … or drop out and go silent. Throw enough grit in their wheels, and they’ll grind themselves into extinction.

Each hypothesis makes slightly different predictions. If they’re a hate group, then they’ll dig hard to find some “dirt” they can fling back at you, no matter how off-topic; if they’re a bunch of skeptics, they’ll stick to the argument. If a hate group, they’ll go for quantity over quality, firing off long rambling posts with little care for the quality of their citations (if they cite at all); if a skeptic group, they’ll go for quality over quantity, writing only as long as needed to set up their argument and being careful to track down reasonably-strong citations. Hate group? They’ll camp on a thread, preferably in groups, and try goading people into replying to them. Skeptic group? They might toss out a bit of snark, but they’ll leave when the argument is done.

The strategy I previously outlined will never work against a skeptic group. They’ll either fail to generate contradictions, or give up when they realize you’re goading them into continuing, or your index post will be laughable to the average person.

But it works like a charm against a hate group. Oh my goodness, does it work! I can tell them exactly what I’m going to do, I can openly beg them to do exactly what I want, and they’ll blindly follow. Because that’s how a hate group must behave; they must keep talking to silence their targets, they must dig for every edge they can, no matter how lousy their arguments, otherwise they’ll wither away.

So let me make my warning to the SlymePit more explicit: I’m going to keep you talking. I’m going to let the contradictions wrack up. And I’m going to punt out an index post. Again. And again. And again.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

comhcinc wrote:https://i.imgur.com/n6OkS7Q.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.4312350. ... ,black.jpg

Shatterface as Guest

Post by Shatterface as Guest »

The Guardian's Comment is Free is running an article on Hollywood not having any black actors.

Moderators are clamping down so hard that even comments merely listing black actors are disappearing.

Shatterface

katamari Damassi

Shatterface as Guest wrote:The Guardian's Comment is Free is running an article on Hollywood not having any black actors.

Moderators are clamping down so hard that even comments merely listing black actors are disappearing.

Shatterface
So is this an official shark jumping moment?

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Keating wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:Steers, you are a racist tho.

[.img]http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/wp-con ... Racist.jpg[/img]

Instead of "slavery okay," substitute "okay for white people to call black people niggers."

[.img]http://images2.villagevoice.com/imager/ ... _flier.jpg[/img]

In place of "muh white genocide," substitute "muh western civilization, fucking muslims-deport 'em all!"

[.img]http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/201 ... 00x450.jpg[/img]

"It's not racist to love calling black people niggers." :dance:
Sometimes you come across as anti-racist Hitler. ;)
How can love be anti-semitic?

[youtube]lKDeyuM0-Og[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Badger3k wrote:

vs

I've yet to see a bottom pic of her.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CuntajusRationality wrote:Behold HJ Hornbeck's brilliant and terrifying plan. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm seriosuly considering just closing my account here and sending back my MRA card, because I'm not sure I will be able to withstand Hornbeck's devistating rhetorical tactics.

Face it, it's either cut our losses and quit now or we'll all end up "dropping out and going silent" when he's done with us.
HJ Hornbeck wrote:See, there are two main hypothesis of the SlymePit: either they are a hate group targeting feminists and those interested in social justice, or they are a band of skeptics ridiculing some clueless peers who’ve practically turned a few bad ideas into a religion. I don’t think I need to tell you which one SlymePit members believe is true, which

leads to an angle of attack: if their self-perception is true, then their ideas should be unassailable even if you temporarily adopt their core premises as your own. If their self-perception is false, then pointing [out] contradictions between their beliefs and reality ratchets up their level of cognitive dissonance, leading them to either turn into self-refuting conspiracy nuts … or drop out and go silent. Throw enough grit in their wheels, and they’ll grind themselves into extinction.

Each hypothesis makes slightly different predictions. If they’re a hate group, then they’ll dig hard to find some “dirt” they can fling back at you, no matter how off-topic; if they’re a bunch of skeptics, they’ll stick to the argument. If a hate group, they’ll go for quantity over quality, firing off long rambling posts with little care for the quality of their citations (if they cite at all); if a skeptic group, they’ll go for quality over quantity, writing only as long as needed to set up their argument and being careful to track down reasonably-strong citations. Hate group? They’ll camp on a thread, preferably in groups, and try goading people into replying to them. Skeptic group? They might toss out a bit of snark, but they’ll leave when the argument is done.

The strategy I previously outlined will never work against a skeptic group. They’ll either fail to generate contradictions, or give up when they realize you’re goading them into continuing, or your index post will be laughable to the average person.

But it works like a charm against a hate group. Oh my goodness, does it work! I can tell them exactly what I’m going to do, I can openly beg them to do exactly what I want, and they’ll blindly follow. Because that’s how a hate group must behave; they must keep talking to silence their targets, they must dig for every edge they can, no matter how lousy their arguments, otherwise they’ll wither away.

So let me make my warning to the SlymePit more explicit: I’m going to keep you talking. I’m going to let the contradictions wrack up. And I’m going to punt out an index post. Again. And again. And again.

Wait.....so his big plan is to make notes on us? That's it? Just makes some notes.

You made that shit up. :x

James Caruthers

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIdiz8gCMAQWfR1.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Cunning Punt wrote:SJWs vs Bible thumping bastards:

http://www.scilogs.fr/l-actu-sur-le-div ... 24x768.jpg

Shatterface as Guest

katamari Damassi wrote:
Shatterface as Guest wrote:The Guardian's Comment is Free is running an article on Hollywood not having any black actors.

Shatterface
So is this an official shark jumping moment?
They jumped that long ago. In a tutu.

The article mentions Will Smith and that's all: no Morgan Freeman, Denzil Washington, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba, Halle Berry, etc.

The writer even claims Smith isn't allowed to be attractive to white women.

The article links to another article which claims that Hollywood is improving but mischaracterises it as saying precisely the opposite.

Shatterface

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

H.J. is conveniently forgetting what happens to him when he encounters pitizens outside of his safe spaces. Even in JREF, not a pit-friendly place, Brive handed H.J. his ass on a platter. H.J. looked frankly insane.

James Caruthers

Billie from Ockham wrote:Actually, Yeti, there is such a thing as a "false report that was not reported to the police"; it's called Pharyngula.
Yeah, the rape statistics quoted by SJW feminists don't take extra-judicial reports or extra-judicial justice into account.

It's a shame, because I'm damn sure the numbers would be higher if we counted rape claims that were false, which destroyed someone's life, but which were technically not filed with the police.

And of course, all the false accusations we don't KNOW are false don't get counted into the false accusations statistic. Sort of like how we don't know how many people are falsely accused of stealing, murder or drug dealing, because that stat includes some people who are in prison now for something they did not do.

Notwithstanding, rape is still bad, I mean duh. :lol:

Shatterface as Guest

comhcinc wrote:
CuntajusRationality wrote:Behold HJ Hornbeck's brilliant and terrifying plan. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I'm seriosuly considering just closing my account here and sending back my MRA card, because I'm not sure I will be able to withstand Hornbeck's devistating rhetorical tactics.

Wait.....so his big plan is to make notes on us? That's it? Just makes some notes.
Good.

This place could do with an index.

Shatterface

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.4312350. ... ,black.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RxNX6nh.png

James Caruthers

I'm trembling in fear at Captain HJ Hjornblower's genius plot.

John D

Post by John D »

What a fucking tool!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

The article mentions Will Smith and that's all: no Morgan Freeman, Denzil Washington, Samuel Jackson, Idris Elba, Halle Berry, etc.

The writer even claims Smith isn't allowed to be attractive to white women.
Focus.jpg
(20.15 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Well that's that then! I'll just sign out and un-remember my password. The jig's up. OMG, an index post is on the way! Help, help! Run... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave

Post by Dave »

comhcinc wrote:

The second phase is he will put those notes . . . in our permanent file!!!

Parody Accountant

James Caruthers wrote:I'm trembling in fear at Captain HJ Hjornblower's genius plot.
He could just show you some tf00t videos. You'd take his side immediately.

/ducks

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Becks and Oily are right about one thing, though, the slymepit is indeed doomed to die and the keys to its destruction are in the hands of it opponents.

The Peez and his gang are going the way of AtheismPlus, and soon they'll have dwindled to nothing and, while the 'pit might carry on for a while, the halcyon days where we stood shoulder to shoulder in the great battle will soon be a distant memory and the slymepit will become a shadow of what it once was.

The slymepit's cradle stands in FTB's digital grave.

James Caruthers

Parody Accountant wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:I'm trembling in fear at Captain HJ Hjornblower's genius plot.
He could just show you some tf00t videos. You'd take his side immediately.

/ducks
True. I do hate the cult of "logicism" where scientific words are used as a stand-in shield for one's own biased personal opinion.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Weird, why are there dog faces in every single one?

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

He's one of those guys that just looks like a douche. Without reading a sentence of his nonsense you could look at his picture and tell he's a cunt.

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Søren Lilholt wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote: Could you at least mix it up with some female wrestling gifs? Only for reasons.
Female wrestlers do not really cut promos and since that was the whole point of what I was doing last night I couldn't really work any in.

But I always aim to please (even if it's only myself).

Ta.

I have been wrong. Wrestling can be awesome.

free thoughtpolice

Hornbeck threatens the Slymepit:
And I’m going to punt out an index post. Again. And again. And again.
index post.JPG
(18.34 KiB) Downloaded 184 times

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

The relish with which Peez has been honking "Tim Hunt got what he deserved!" on Twitter has been a sorry spectacle. It did cause him to inadvertently blurt the truth, though:

http://imgur.com/yPrXI8j.png

Yeah, he can only dream of being a "ruined" Tim Hunt. Peez at his glorious best is a nightmare of failure in comparison.

Shatterface as Guest

You'd think if the algorithm drew on Google images it would be full of kittens and tits.

Shatterface

Shatterface as Guest

NoGodsEver wrote:He's one of those guys that just looks like a douche. Without reading a sentence of his nonsense you could look at his picture and tell he's a cunt.
I'm not going to listen to a lecture on sexual dimorphism by someone with hands twice the size of his head.

Shatterface

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Badger3k wrote:

vs

Based on those photos, I think she's pretty cute. Probably got a nice big arse.

(It is a source of some regret that no woman has ever asked me if her bum looks big in this, because I have the perfect response. Just put on a nice perverted leer and say, "big enough for me, love.")

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

NoGodsEver wrote:Weird, why are there dog faces in every single one?
http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/201 ... d-loathing

According to this Wired article, the system is "trained" and configured to interpret shapes as animals. I read elsewhere the results are highly dependent on the type and number of images that are used to "train" the system (neural network); such that if that set of training images is overloaded with dogs, it will be more likely to interpret shapes and patterns as dogs and dog features.

But I'm no expert and someone with some actual knowledge may come along and correct me.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

Shatterface
I knew that beneath all that make up, Will Smith is as white and uncool as me.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

NoGodsEver wrote:I have been wrong. Wrestling can be awesome.
You may be out of your luck. That is AJ Lee. She is now retired and out of the public eye. Maybe the other woman is your taste?

Her name is Paige. She is English and grew up in the business and has been wrestling professionally since she was 13.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface as Guest wrote:You'd think if the algorithm drew on Google images it would be full of kittens and tits.

Shatterface
Do you think there are that many people looking at birds?
http://i.imgur.com/3XQBZ.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Badger3k wrote:

vs

https://slimgur.com/images/2015/07/10/b ... 8c3.md.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Well this just happened.........

Ellen Pao resigned from reddit today by mutual agreement. I'm delighted to announce that Steve Huffman, founder and the original reddit CEO, is returning as CEO.