Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Oglebart

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Oglebart »

Aww PZ has closed the thread, killjoy bastard.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Good god! Peez has just put a stop to the Ophie thread. His explanatory post...well, see for yourself -
You know, I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of campaign before. You’re all sounding like Michael Nugent, the Mouth of the Slymepit: according to him, I’m a homicidal monster who connived to railroad an innocent young woman who threatened to accuse me of rape, which apparently, according to a mob on twitter, I’m guilty of. If all you do is look over any voluble person’s record on the internet, you can find words and phrases you can twist or take out of context to support any nefarious claim you want. You just have to ignore 99% of what they say!
But...but what he's done to Nugent & The Pit there is precisely what he's complaining about when it comes to himself and Oafie. He's basically just twisted and disorted something to forge an example of how twisting and distorting stuff in this vein as bad. WTF??? The sheer lack of self-awareness is actually beginning to devour itself. Unreal!

Myers, Ophie, all the rest - give it up folks. Honestly, you'd all be better served sitting around in a circle making dribbly lip noises - brrrr! Brrrrr! - at each other.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

x_?_x wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:I've just bid $100 on Carrier's meal thing.
If he doesn't get another bid he's going to be eating dinner with me.
I'm praying for you to succeed.

If you end up on a date with Richard Carrier, I'll have to revisit my heretical beliefs.
IF he refuses based on the fact you are not a Woman tell him you're trans and watch his head explode. If he refuses to accept your a Woman it's TERF time.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
A Georgia man who attended a rally to show support for the Confederate flag is apparently less discriminatory about what he puts on his feet.

The man, who was carrying the Confederate flag and had a KKK tattoo on his arm, was wearing athletic shoes from FUBU, which stands for For Us By Us. The brand was created more than 20 years ago by black entrepreneurs Daymond John and his three friends J. Alexander Martin, Keith Perrin and Carlton Brown in Queens, N.Y., to encourage black enterprise in the clothing industry and the notion that black Americans support black-owned businesses.
[youtube]Q0[/youtube]

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2314297
That dude just had a bad Saturday. They held a "we are totally no racist and shit just love the flag" rally at Stone Mountain state park (which is just a being Confederate monument). So Grand Dragon FUBU showed up and got boo'ed away by the rest of the white people

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Camila Batmanghelidjh: The prototype SJW in Britain.
Any discussion would come down to 'But what about the harm that will come to the kids?' ANY argument, including this one about her horrific money management. Backed by prime ministers to maintain their 'urban' cool against the advice of almost everyone who worked for them. Funnelled huge amounts of government and charity money despite being massively overstaffed and understretched. Culturally appropriated african tribal wear and Carmen Miranda's colour scheme.
The whole edifice is crumbling and it's hilarious watching the SJW try to rewrite history.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Oglebart wrote:Aww PZ has closed the thread, killjoy bastard.
Probably because we were enjoying it too much

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Guest wrote:I think these days, the only people who really enjoy FTB are Slymepitters. The bloggers and commentators certainly don't seem to have a lot of fun with it.
I suspect the trans SJW advocates are enjoying it. They enjoy getting "offended" and going off on a hunt after someone to take down. And they have nothing personal to lose by targeting people. They just lose the credibility of the trans-rights movement. But those bastards are too damn selfish to worry about that. They are getting their kicks.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Are you really going to that conference?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The Hordelets will NOT like being compared the Uncle Nugie and the Pit.

PZ, I couldn't have predicted a move that stupid if my life depended on it. You exceed all expectations when it comes to doing exactly the wrong thing. Bravo, ya tit.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

deLurch wrote:
Are you really going to that conference?
Only if I win!

Post by Guest »

Well, the whole freethought blogs exercise has been a great cautionary tale of how those who pride themselves on their superior thinking are at a high risk of cognitive bias, dissonance and group psychology.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Tigzy wrote:Good god! Peez has just put a stop to the Ophie thread. His explanatory post...well, see for yourself -
You know, I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of campaign before. You’re all sounding like Michael Nugent, the Mouth of the Slymepit: according to him, I’m a homicidal monster who connived to railroad an innocent young woman who threatened to accuse me of rape, which apparently, according to a mob on twitter, I’m guilty of. If all you do is look over any voluble person’s record on the internet, you can find words and phrases you can twist or take out of context to support any nefarious claim you want. You just have to ignore 99% of what they say!
But...but what he's done to Nugent & The Pit there is precisely what he's complaining about when it comes to himself and Oafie. He's basically just twisted and disorted something to forge an example of how twisting and distorting stuff in this vein as bad. WTF??? The sheer lack of self-awareness is actually beginning to devour itself. Unreal!

Myers, Ophie, all the rest - give it up folks. Honestly, you'd all be better served sitting around in a circle making dribbly lip noises - brrrr! Brrrrr! - at each other.
Closed the thread? Hows that Freeze Peach coming on? Don't like it much do you minions? And yes, Myer's is getting desperate and I can't say I have ever seen an opinion he has made that is even loosely based in reality. If the baboons know that they won't fall for anything he says.

Really?

Post by Really? »

From the just-closed thread:
squarecircle
5 August 2015 at 2:19 pm
OMG, just checking out @MAMelby on Twitter. Why are we even having this conversation? Ophelia is not a trans ally, and that’s an understatement!
This is what Melby posted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLqsmWWUwAEld0q.png

https://t1.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/59/25/36/24 ... qfqpTa.jpg

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

deLurch wrote:
Guest wrote:I think these days, the only people who really enjoy FTB are Slymepitters. The bloggers and commentators certainly don't seem to have a lot of fun with it.
I suspect the trans SJW advocates are enjoying it. They enjoy getting "offended" and going off on a hunt after someone to take down. And they have nothing personal to lose by targeting people. They just lose the credibility of the trans-rights movement. But those bastards are too damn selfish to worry about that. They are getting their kicks.
A lot of people on the blockbot include actual TERF's as well as anyone accused of it for any reason. So I suspect that is playing a part too.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Tigzy wrote:Good god! Peez has just put a stop to the Ophie thread. His explanatory post...well, see for yourself -

Nugent's point, his *entire fucking explicitly stated point*, was that people *could* accuse Myers of bullying a student into withdrawing her claim he raped her if (fucking IF!) they treated his words as uncharitably as he does others.

Christ my mind just melted. There's no way he is this stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing and doesn't care how immoral it is. What an absolutely vulgar little man

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

deLurch wrote:
This. This. Truth. I've never seen a bigger bunch of pains in the asses who were better at punching above their weight. They pretzel every organization they invade and ultimately destroy its effectiveness for anything but attending to whatever's got them butthurt at the moment. For such a miniscule part of the population, they really know how to wreck shit. The President of the United States was trolled last month by a trans, fer chrissakes (one that was and is in the country illegally, but no one so far has bothered to deport for being an asshole).

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Parody Accountant wrote:http://i.imgur.com/M1imKgu.jpg
Please issue a trigger warning before using that typeface again. Thanks.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Really? wrote:From the just-closed thread:
squarecircle
OMG, just checking out @MAMelby on Twitter. Why are we even having this conversation? Ophelia is not a trans ally, and that’s an understatement!

Fucking hell.
I don't see how PZ can defend her to be honest. By his own standards she's a TERF.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
Please tell me you're not joking.
Not joking. I want a word with Richard and I'm willing to pay £70 for the privilege.
Bonus Perk: He doesn't mind that if in the course of matters he gets some male semen on his face.

Really?

Post by Really? »

jet_lagg wrote:

Nugent's point, his *entire fucking explicitly stated point*, was that people *could* accuse Myers of bullying a student into withdrawing her claim he raped her if (fucking IF!) they treated his words as uncharitably as he does others.

Christ my mind just melted. There's no way he is this stupid. He knows exactly what he's doing and doesn't care how immoral it is. What an absolutely vulgar little man
I wasn't aware that the Nuge accused PZ of homicidal tendencies. When was this?

Oh, maybe the repetition of PZ's "gonna stab a Christian" quote? There's a big difference between pointing out that someone said something violent and accusing them of being homicidal.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
James Caruthers wrote: https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0367/3 ... 414986.png

You're right. Don't forget to sub to this guy:

[youtube]zxw2m6i7nts[/youtube]

And him:

[youtube]WaAJYm1S1fI[/youtube]

Praise our noble history, Amen.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BybK8-XIgAE5gbi.png
I love that image so much.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

James Caruthers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
What I could not get over were her shoes at some award or the other she was given/attended. I was clear that some frenemy of hers had approved those shoes and that Sarkeesian has absolutely no clue when it comes to dress sense.

I almost felt sorry for her because you know, every other woman at that event was laughing at her, dismissing her, and generally enjoying themselves at her expense.
Is this a parody slymepit post?

She had silly shoes on.

But she was also getting an award.

I kind of think the women there were more focused on the award.

Unless women are stupid, bubble-headed, fashion-obsessed dunces.
Eh? I quite often exaggerate for dramatic impact but I confess I was slightly taken aback at your response. Should I assume that your response is in a similar vein as mine though?

Or, do you really think that I think exactly the way it appears to me that you appear to think that I do so?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Is PZ Myers really as stupid as that thread on Pharyngula would suggest - i.e., his thinking that it could help Ophelia Benson - or could he have had second thoughts about giving up Jason Thibeault in order to keep her? Is it possible that he knew that the thread would back-fire and that this is what he wanted? ...That he stopped it only once enough new damage had been done, but not after so long that his sneaky plan would become obvious? Is he possibly that slick?

Nah.

He is simply quite stupid when it comes to people, isn't he?

James Caruthers

Ophelia as she sees herself, now reflected in Pit reality.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Søren Lilholt wrote:
John Greg wrote:Dr. Richard "Spunky Monkey" Carrier PhD, infamous for publicly trolling for dates on his public blog while also publicly letting the world know he is a semen fetishist -- and other sundry wonderful aspects of his private life, is now posting on his public blog publicly asking people to bid cold hard cash for the opportunity of having a private dinner with him at Skepticon (while listing the specific topics the winning bidder is allowed to discuss during dinner!?! Seriously, his fucking ego is bigger than Olympus Mons), now says (http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/8177):
Note, if anyone is interested in dating me, they should contact me privately, not comment publicly on a blog post about paying for a professional meeting.

And also note, I do not want to date anyone I have to explain that to.
I can't even ... for the, what?, fifth time just this week, I can't even....

:snooty:
Come on then. Let's do it.

A Slymepit group bid. If we win, we get to nominate who goes.

For the lulz.

The fucking lulz.
Given he has acceptable topics, I would suggest that either "feminism" or "Polyamory and the future of human relationships" would be the gold mine topics.

James Caruthers

AndrewV69 wrote:
Eh? I quite often exaggerate for dramatic impact but I confess I was slightly taken aback at your response. Should I assume that your response is in a similar vein as mine though?

Or, do you really think that I think exactly the way it appears to me that you appear to think that I do so?
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

Ape+lust wrote:
deLurch wrote:
This. This. Truth. I've never seen a bigger bunch of pains in the asses who were better at punching above their weight. They pretzel every organization they invade and ultimately destroy its effectiveness for anything but attending to whatever's got them butthurt at the moment. For such a miniscule part of the population, they really know how to wreck shit. The President of the United States was trolled last month by a trans, fer chrissakes (one that was and is in the country illegally, but no one so far has bothered to deport for being an asshole).
I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.

Post by Guest »

I like how Nugent has become the Mouth of the Slymepit, when all he wanted is an apology for the various mischaracterizations PZ had slung his way. Oh, and that he didn't autoban anyone who had posted here from his own blog. That's not completely misrepresenting the situation at all, now is it?

Right now, it's not looking like even one of those fuckers will show even the slightest thread of decency and admit that the Pit might have had a point about how FTB et al handle their affairs and are rankly hypocritical about their ideolog. Even if people don't like the way things are done here, you'd think there'd be some self-awareness and even a sense of a shame. Experience, however, has taught me otherwise.

Post by Guest »

James Caruthers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
HOW BABBY FORMED?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Guest wrote:Well, the whole freethought blogs exercise has been a great cautionary tale of how those who pride themselves on their superior thinking are at a high risk of cognitive bias, dissonance and group psychology.
Read this list of characteristics of cult leaders, and see how many apply to PZ:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sp ... lt-leaders

James Caruthers

piginthecity wrote:Peezus doesn't have a strategy for dealing with this - he just has tactics.

Its why he's exposed and flailing badly.

It's never occurred to him to actually have an opinion on the issue of whether discussions about the womanhood of trans women are, by their nature hurtful, damaging and needing to be banned because they are akin to murder, or, on the other hand, are a nuanced topic admitting a range of opinions amongst the civilised, and therefore are productive to have even if some find them uncomfortable.
Even if he personally felt that allowing public expressions transphobia or trans-questioning or trans-debate promoted, say, violence against trans people, and that we should curtail that free speech for the safety of trans people, he could just fucking say that and defend that opinion. And tell Ophie to apologize and get back in the Good Ally line.

Or if he doesn't feel that way, he could say we should allow people to question Trans individuals... Trans-ness, and stand with Ophie. And he would then be forever a TERF like he has been since the day he was born and became a feminist in his daddy's balls .3 seconds before arriving at his momma's womb.

Nobody wins in the Great Social Justice Trans Debate.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Tony Parsehole wrote: Fucking hell.
I don't see how PZ can defend her to be honest. By his own standards she's a TERF.
I know! Imagine if one of his bloggers got it in his head to use his position to try to hit on vulnerable (and lets face it anyone who reads FtB seriously is vulnerable to simple mind tricks) chicks (or dudes with vaginas). Then said he wouldn't mind getting spooge on him and that conferences (with their gamut of policies) were the perfect place to get poly on your ass.
Imagine that! he'd shut that misogynist shitlord who thinks women in the atheist community are his 'fuck-toys', down so fast the door wouldn't hit his ars.................OOOoooooooh!

James Caruthers

JackSkeptic wrote:
I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.
I try to be sympathetic because public perception and treatment of trans people seems rather poor even compared to teh gays. But yes, the online SJW trans shit-stirrers are the worst of the lot, no question. They go around stirring up strife and leaving shitty little comments "calling out" everyone else as bigoted unless that person agrees with the trans on 100% of everything, ever.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

JackSkeptic wrote:I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.
Yes, I was sorry to see Danielle Muscato get sacked from American Atheists because I wanted to know of at least one online transgender personality who wasn't a high maintenance nutbag. The twinge of wariness I feel when encountering an online trans isn't fair or healthy.

James Caruthers

There's a face I never want to see when I need emotional support.

I'd be out the window in a heartbeat.

James Caruthers

squarecircle

Lol, Ophelia is a confirmed TERF by social justice standards.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote:I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.
Yes, I was sorry to see Danielle Muscato get sacked from American Atheists because I wanted to know of at least one online transgender personality who wasn't a high maintenance nutbag. The twinge of wariness I feel when encountering an online trans isn't fair or healthy.
I hadn't seen that, but it looks as though you're right. I hope it wasn't too acrimonious on either side.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

James Caruthers wrote:
There's a face I never want to see when I need emotional support.

I'd be out the window in a heartbeat.
[youtube]tyTM9hG9ePM[/youtube]

Post by Guest »

I used to identify as 60 minutes, now I identify as trans-FRONTLINE

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

Little Paul wrote:You know, I’ve been on the receiving end of this kind of campaign before. You’re all sounding like Michael Nugent, the Mouth of the Slymepit: according to him, I’m a homicidal monster who connived to railroad an innocent young woman who threatened to accuse me of rape, which apparently, according to a mob on twitter, I’m guilty of. If all you do is look over any voluble person’s record on the internet, you can find words and phrases you can twist or take out of context to support any nefarious claim you want. You just have to ignore 99% of what they say!
[youtube]uMxHBfPQgtE[/youtube]

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:This caught my eye: Healthy Woman Ends Life At Assisted Suicide Facility... To Avoid Getting Old

Something to think about perhaps. I know what she is talking about because I live in an area where there are a lot ... I mean a lot of old people around. There are a couple of hospices in the area and I have spent a lot of time visiting one of them for the last nine months. The man I visit as much as five times per week is a tough old bird and I am amazed that he is still around.

But most of the people there are in rough shape. Which is not surprising because this is an end of life place. They are hardly there at all as most of them have lost their marbles due to dementia/senility/alzheimers and so on.

A lot of the people there also never get visited. Some, like my tough old man get visited very frequently, but for the rest of them ... despite the efforts of the staff they have a pitiful existence. More than a few of them are just plain ornery. Difficult, prickly, demanding and obnoxious. Those are the ones who never get visited. Did they get that way because no one visits or does no one visit because of the way they are?

So I think I know where this healthy 75 year old is coming from. I think I get it.
Indeed. Likewise. You might be interested in this post from Eric MacDonald at Choice In Dying. And my tweet to Justin Trudeau on the point:

Parody Accountant

Richard Carrier wishes he was a woman so he could write sex stuff without trigger warnings. Let's check in on the lady poly:

http://www.elyseanders.com/blog/2015/7/21/slut
I’ve been at it for more than a couple of decades.

I did it before I was married.

I’ve done it with strangers.

I’ve done it with friends.

I’ve done it with men.

I’ve done it with women.

I’ve done weird stuff.

I’ve done incredibly disgusting things.

I’ve done things I’m not incredibly proud of… but I’m not ashamed.

I don’t particularly care if you think this is an indictment on my character.

If you think this is something bad or wrong or mockable, that tells me more about how sad and awful your sex life must be that you think women who have sex are inherently funny or worthless.

I’m also kinda picky.

You better be really good at sex if you’re going to do sex stuff with me because if I’m going to do it, I want it to be really good and really hot. If you’re bringing some mediocre D, you can go home. I don’t need it.
She's picky, but I'm pretty sure she would let somebody pee in her butt at The Meadow.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Look at the fucking state of her.
What's wrong? She's got the right glasses, no?

(But yes, that was my first thought - what are people going to pay her to do? Frighten the children and horses?)

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Elyse is so, like, edgy. For realz.
Everybody else has like, totally, the most mundane sex life. She's like, even done it with strangers. OMFG. In this day and age? Crazy. Edgy.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Parody Accountant wrote:Richard Carrier wishes he was a woman so he could write sex stuff without trigger warnings. Let's check in on the lady poly:

http://www.elyseanders.com/blog/2015/7/21/slut
I’ve been at it for more than a couple of decades.

I did it before I was married.

I’ve done it with strangers.

I’ve done it with friends.

I’ve done it with men.

I’ve done it with women.

I’ve done weird stuff.

I’ve done incredibly disgusting things.

I’ve done things I’m not incredibly proud of… but I’m not ashamed.

I don’t particularly care if you think this is an indictment on my character.

If you think this is something bad or wrong or mockable, that tells me more about how sad and awful your sex life must be that you think women who have sex are inherently funny or worthless.

I’m also kinda picky.

You better be really good at sex if you’re going to do sex stuff with me because if I’m going to do it, I want it to be really good and really hot. If you’re bringing some mediocre D, you can go home. I don’t need it.
She's picky, but I'm pretty sure she would let somebody pee in her butt at The Meadow.
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go call my doctor to get my IUD replaced because it’s about to expire and I don’t feel like having an abortion because those interfere with sex.
Her kid is a son, right? He's going to have a fun time in middle school and high school.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Cunt of Personality wrote:http://i.imgur.com/hVmWJoM.jpg
Benson will probably interpret that as a threat.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Lsuoma wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Look at the fucking state of her.
What's wrong? She's got the right glasses, no?

(But yes, that was my first thought - what are people going to pay her to do? Frighten the children and horses?)
Pay her to fuck off.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Can somebody archive the final steaming turd, please?

Parody Accountant

Cunt of Personality wrote:http://i.imgur.com/hVmWJoM.jpg
Great, now she has another 'death threat' from the slime pit.

You need to cut it out with Ophelia, you've got her in a brutal stranglehold already. It's just pouring assault in her wound.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Lsuoma wrote:
https://archive.is/QMSlD

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

squarecircle

Indeed; unbelievable. My response to Melby: You might check the thread ( and note Melby's response telling me to "Go fishing Steersmann" ....

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

DaveDodo007 wrote: How very dare you, erasing Andrew's right to be fabulous and bitchy. :naughty:
Indeed!
Spike13 wrote: James,James, ...poor inocent, naive James.
Fashion trumps everything.
Exactly!
James Caruthers wrote: I hope he comes out as a gay muslim atheist sometime soon, with comments like that.

[.img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/ ... 34x349.jpg[/img]
In your dreams!
JackSkeptic wrote: I think a number of personal attacks are bait and false flagging. That's why I now ignore them. Satire and humour is fine. Direct attacks are childish and supremely stupid unless you have malicious intent.
Actually, I thought we were just having a little fun with each other.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Was anyone else reading that list and expecting "dogs" to come up?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Guest wrote:Well, the whole freethought blogs exercise has been a great cautionary tale of how those who pride themselves on their superior thinking are at a high risk of cognitive bias, dissonance and group psychology.
[youtube]04854XqcfCY[/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Was anyone else reading that list and expecting "dogs" to come up?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/1 ... 06346.html
Earlier this month, Bradenton Police detective Kevin Bunch discovered 17 photos of a dog performing oral sex on 18-year-old Ashley L. Miller, according to an arrest report obtained by the Smoking Gun. The photos were allegedly found on Miller's cellphone in a folder titled "2-face fun."

In a subsequent interview, Miller told Bunch her dog's name is 2-Face and that the dog performed oral sex on her "30 to 40 times," according to the report.

Miller also allegedly told the detective she never forced the dog to give her oral sex and that he did it "on his own."

The dog showed no signs of injury and was taken to a vet as a precaution, the Bradenton Herald reports.

Police allegedly learned of the existence of the explicit photos during a sexual battery investigation in May, a news release obtained by the Herald said.

Miller was arrested on Friday and charged with two misdemeanor counts of sexual activities involving animals.

The Bradenton Police Department did not immediately return calls from The Huffington Post.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3085672/thumb ... -570.jpg?7

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Guest wrote:Isn't Godfrey Elfwick a parody account?
No. Absolutely not.
What is spooky about Godfrey, is his many accurate predictions based no doubt on his understanding of those afflicted with Geisteskrankheit among us.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Really? wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:
https://archive.is/QMSlD
Thanks!