Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Tigzy »

You better be really good at sex if you’re going to do sex stuff with me because if I’m going to do it, I want it to be really good and really hot. If you’re bringing some mediocre D, you can go home. I don’t need it.
Indeed. After all, why should she settle for hamburger when she has steak at home?

http://i.imgur.com/oYDhA43.png

Actually, that was kind of mean. I feel so sorry for this guy. I feel even sorrier for him than I did Surly Johnny.

I hope Surly Johnny is okay. If he escaped, good luck to him. If he's still stuck with Stilton Girl...then I can only hope he's made his peace with being Surly Amy's lil Taco Bell dog.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Really? wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Was anyone else reading that list and expecting "dogs" to come up?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/1 ... 06346.html
Earlier this month, Bradenton Police detective Kevin Bunch discovered 17 photos of a dog performing oral sex on 18-year-old Ashley L. Miller, according to an arrest report obtained by the Smoking Gun. The photos were allegedly found on Miller's cellphone in a folder titled "2-face fun."

In a subsequent interview, Miller told Bunch her dog's name is 2-Face and that the dog performed oral sex on her "30 to 40 times," according to the report.

Miller also allegedly told the detective she never forced the dog to give her oral sex and that he did it "on his own."

The dog showed no signs of injury and was taken to a vet as a precaution, the Bradenton Herald reports.

Police allegedly learned of the existence of the explicit photos during a sexual battery investigation in May, a news release obtained by the Herald said.

Miller was arrested on Friday and charged with two misdemeanor counts of sexual activities involving animals.

The Bradenton Police Department did not immediately return calls from The Huffington Post.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3085672/thumb ... -570.jpg?7
Clearly she was the victim of this RAPIST dog. Dog did not get consent from Ashley, as the dog was unable to even ask for consent.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Parody Accountant wrote:Richard Carrier wishes he was a woman so he could write sex stuff without trigger warnings. Let's check in on the lady poly:

http://www.elyseanders.com/blog/2015/7/21/slut
I’ve been at it for more than a couple of decades.

I did it before I was married.

I’ve done it with strangers.

I’ve done it with friends.

I’ve done it with men.

I’ve done it with women.

I’ve done weird stuff.

I’ve done incredibly disgusting things.

I’ve done things I’m not incredibly proud of… but I’m not ashamed.

I don’t particularly care if you think this is an indictment on my character.

If you think this is something bad or wrong or mockable, that tells me more about how sad and awful your sex life must be that you think women who have sex are inherently funny or worthless.

I’m also kinda picky.

You better be really good at sex if you’re going to do sex stuff with me because if I’m going to do it, I want it to be really good and really hot. If you’re bringing some mediocre D, you can go home. I don’t need it.
She's picky, but I'm pretty sure she would let somebody pee in her butt at The Meadow.

It's harder than you think.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Cunt of Personality wrote:http://i.imgur.com/hVmWJoM.jpg
Benson will probably interpret that as a threat.
Dont be ridiculous, Ophelia wouldn't use the least charitable interpretation possible - not now, not after everything that's happened over the past week.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Really? wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote:I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.
Yes, I was sorry to see Danielle Muscato get sacked from American Atheists because I wanted to know of at least one online transgender personality who wasn't a high maintenance nutbag. The twinge of wariness I feel when encountering an online trans isn't fair or healthy.
I hadn't seen that, but it looks as though you're right. I hope it wasn't too acrimonious on either side.
I know that in the anti-SJW verse on Reddit there's a few Transgender people who post there and are really chill, and have much the same attitude as laid out above.

From reading Tumblr (I know), it seems like the big conflict really is about Nature vs. Nurture, and there's MASSIVE battles in the Trans community there with each side believing one set of ideas invalidates the other. Some people believe their Transexuality is an innate part of who they are, and other people believe that their Transexuality is a profound political statement. (SJW's, of course are generally in the latter group). (Read up on "Transtrender" vs. "Truscum")

I think both are different routes to the same end, both very real, but IMO at the same time VERY different.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

James Caruthers wrote:The problem in Sweden (and I don't live there so I don't know) seems to be that the SJWs don't really give a shit about real injustice. I have no idea if the Swedish Democrats are actually racist or bigoted or whatever, but the group that promises an end to real suffering is the group with popular support.

And I do note that rural white nationalism/underground white nationalism is alive and well in scandi countries that have supposedly banned that kind of hate speech and are super progressive/SJW.

Because you can't ban beliefs.
Not even if you ban talking about them. But some people in policy shaping/influencing positions apparently believe otherwise.

Cue Trevor Phillips as reported In That Bastion of Free Thought And Civic Responsibility Where Important Issues Of The Day Are Presented For The Edification Of The Great Unwashed And The Generally Dim.

Namely, The Daily Mail where the headline is We were wrong to try to ban racism out of existence, says former equality chief
'Campaigners like me seriously believed that if we could prevent people expressing prejudiced ideas then eventually they would stop thinking them.

Parody Accountant

comhcinc wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Richard Carrier wishes he was a woman so he could write sex stuff without trigger warnings. Let's check in on the lady poly:

http://www.elyseanders.com/blog/2015/7/21/slut
I’ve been at it for more than a couple of decades.

I did it before I was married.

I’ve done it with strangers.

I’ve done it with friends.

I’ve done it with men.

I’ve done it with women.

I’ve done weird stuff.

I’ve done incredibly disgusting things.

I’ve done things I’m not incredibly proud of… but I’m not ashamed.

I don’t particularly care if you think this is an indictment on my character.

If you think this is something bad or wrong or mockable, that tells me more about how sad and awful your sex life must be that you think women who have sex are inherently funny or worthless.

I’m also kinda picky.

She's picky, but I'm pretty sure she would let somebody pee in her butt at The Meadow.

It's harder than you think.
For the guy.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:

Indeed. After all, why should she settle for hamburger when she has steak at home?

My mate, Kell, prettied him up a bit.
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/426/1970 ... 7cf1_z.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Parody Accountant wrote: It's harder than you think.
For the guy.[/quote]

That's what I mean. Nearly impossible with some meds.

Parody Accountant

Awesome new pit tagline

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

That man looks so, so crushed.
I see those charity adverts with the starving kids and I don't feel one tenth of the sadness I feel when I see that picture of Honeybanders.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
[/quote]
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/426/1970 ... 7cf1_z.jpg[/quote]
Comhcnin gonna hit it?

Post by Guest »

Tony Parsehole wrote: My mate, Kell, prettied him up a bit.
I don't know if I can fap to this or not, but I'll give it a go. I'm going to scroll down until the 'before' pic is no longer visible though.

I have standards.

Parody Accountant

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

He's more passable than her.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Once you see the cock and balls he has for a nose and nostrils you can't unsee it either.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

Tigzy wrote:
Guest wrote:I think these days, the only people who really enjoy FTB are Slymepitters.
Best sitcom for ages. Seriously. It's a hoot, and pretty addictive. I've little doubt that if FTB ever has to set up a fundraiser to prevent it from going down the tubes, more than a few Pitters would contribute.
https://genophoria.files.wordpress.com/ ... -money.jpg

There have been so many lulz from so many things, but this current stuff with Benson is definitely tops for me (so far). Could not have been scripted any better than it's playing out and I can't fucking wait to see what happens next.
:popcorn: :D

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

PZ is compared to Dawkins for probably the first time in years:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Really? wrote:Snip
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go call my doctor to get my IUD replaced because it’s about to expire and I don’t feel like having an abortion because those interfere with sex.
Her kid is a son, right? He's going to have a fun time in middle school and high school.
A little girl, actually. Not to be a buzzkill, but I feel really bad for the kids of these clowns. Hopefully the kids will not grow up batshit insane, or at least not as insane as their parents. The internet never forgets. Imagine the pleasure of a child coming across mommy's sex musings and enemas online. Reading about mommy's many abortions (yes, I'm pro-choice, but bragging about them seems tacky) when you've always wanted a sibling. The simple joy in seeing your mom abuse drugs and alcohol in her blog, when you'd managed to repress all the times you'd fetched your incoherently ranting and crying mother her box of wine.

I do hope that little beaten rag of a man that she deems her husband is doing the best he can. Kid is gonna need it.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

JackSkeptic wrote:
johnself wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:The problem in Sweden (and I don't live there so I don't know) seems to be that the SJWs don't really give a shit about real injustice. I have no idea if the Swedish Democrats are actually racist or bigoted or whatever, but the group that promises an end to real suffering is the group with popular support.

And I do note that rural white nationalism/underground white nationalism is alive and well in scandi countries that have supposedly banned that kind of hate speech and are super progressive/SJW.

I am from Scandinavia (but not Sweeden). It is common that fairly uninteresting/uncontroversial statements in the newspaper will re-surface as being highly controversial in the SJW/feminist circles of the Sweedish press and discussed almost like it is Nazi propaganda, I mean really innocent things like Childrens books. Meanwhile the *real* far right (the neo nazis) seems to have a better time in Sweeden. This is highly anecdotal, but I have one (far out) family member who is/was a neo-nazi and she was quite functional, meanwhile the real-life neo-nazis I have met here has come across as loosers and loons. I really think the idea certain problems should not be mentioned (or only discussed in a certain way) or certain ideas (not neo-nazi crap) should be shouted down is going to hurt sweeden in the long run.
If you are new here then piss off. We don't want your kind around here, no sireee.
Speak for yourself. We could do with more Scandis around here IMO.

Parody Accountant

Honeybanders can't remember if he saw Matthew Baxter at an orgy, or a support group for beaten spouses.

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

John Greg wrote:Dr. Richard "Spunky Monkey" Carrier PhD, infamous for publicly trolling for dates on his public blog while also publicly letting the world know he is a semen fetishist -- and other sundry wonderful aspects of his private life, is now posting on his public blog publicly asking people to bid cold hard cash for the opportunity of having a private dinner with him at Skepticon (while listing the specific topics the winning bidder is allowed to discuss during dinner!?! Seriously, his fucking ego is bigger than Olympus Mons), now says (http://freethoughtblogs.com/carrier/archives/8177):
Note, if anyone is interested in dating me, they should contact me privately, not comment publicly on a blog post about paying for a professional meeting.

And also note, I do not want to date anyone I have to explain that to.
I can't even ... for the, what?, fifth time just this week, I can't even....

:snooty:
You have to admit that it is pretty funny though.

In retrospect, and as time passes it has become clear that this is one case where no parody photoshop to date has even come close to capturing the enormity of his self love and generally high opinion of himself.

Seriously.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Ape+lust wrote:
JackSkeptic wrote:I keep having to remember to keep perspective. I currently know a few trans (I have some close gay relatives so I get to meet people of all sexualities fairly often) and they are lovely people. Two of them have had a shit life due to their sexuality. But they don't cry about it and do their best to help people understand what and who they are. Their very kindness wins people over most of the time. I consider them to be Women but they understand some will struggle with that concept or want to think deeper. I suspect the online SW activists, as usual, are doing great damage to the rest of their community.
Yes, I was sorry to see Danielle Muscato get sacked from American Atheists because I wanted to know of at least one online transgender personality who wasn't a high maintenance nutbag. The twinge of wariness I feel when encountering an online trans isn't fair or healthy.
I've known a few trans, and all but one was pretty much tumblr crazy. One particular one was pretty much an absolute pervert, but blamed everybody that complained instead of being transphobic. It was IRL, so all kinds of drama, tears, screaming accusations and fun.

I don't think trans issues are nearly scientifically settled yet, and there needs to be more research sans politics. Billy of Ockham posted a nice bit about a spectrum a few pages back.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:
https://farm1.staticflickr.com/426/1970 ... 7cf1_z.jpg[/quote]
Comhcnin gonna hit it?[/quote]

:think: If he takes me to a decent 20 dollar dinner.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Really? wrote:Snip
Now, if you don’t mind, I need to go call my doctor to get my IUD replaced because it’s about to expire and I don’t feel like having an abortion because those interfere with sex.
Her kid is a son, right? He's going to have a fun time in middle school and high school.
A little girl, actually. Not to be a buzzkill, but I feel really bad for the kids of these clowns. Hopefully the kids will not grow up batshit insane, or at least not as insane as their parents. The internet never forgets. Imagine the pleasure of a child coming across mommy's sex musings and enemas online. Reading about mommy's many abortions (yes, I'm pro-choice, but bragging about them seems tacky) when you've always wanted a sibling. The simple joy in seeing your mom abuse drugs and alcohol in her blog, when you'd managed to repress all the times you'd fetched your incoherently ranting and crying mother her box of wine.

I do hope that little beaten rag of a man that she deems her husband is doing the best he can. Kid is gonna need it.
I think they have one of each.

CaptainFluffyBunny

AndrewV69 wrote:Snip

Speak for yourself. We could do with more Scandis around here IMO.
Absolutely.
MoraScandiGrind.jpg
(12.15 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Sorry, back on knives. I'll stop now.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

He really is off one of those old 'Heroin Really Screws You Up' posters, ain't he.

Wouldn't be surprised if that batshit missus of his has actually driven him to the needle, to be honest.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

AndrewV69 wrote:

Not even if you ban talking about them. But some people in policy shaping/influencing positions apparently believe otherwise.

Cue Trevor Phillips as reported In That Bastion of Free Thought And Civic Responsibility Where Important Issues Of The Day Are Presented For The Edification Of The Great Unwashed And The Generally Dim.

Namely, The Daily Mail where the headline is We were wrong to try to ban racism out of existence, says former equality chief
'Campaigners like me seriously believed that if we could prevent people expressing prejudiced ideas then eventually they would stop thinking them.
I think Trevor Phillips did a decent job in a very harsh environment. I remember on several occasions he attacked black on white racism so he was no SJW but attacked racism wherever he saw it.

JackSkeptic

Post by JackSkeptic »

By the way that's a March report.

Post by Guest »

comhcinc wrote: :think: If he takes me to a decent 20 dollar dinner.
Best use proper pronouns, or it will be a short date:

blank, void, voidself

CaptainFluffyBunny

Tigzy wrote:
Guest wrote:I think these days, the only people who really enjoy FTB are Slymepitters.
Best sitcom for ages. Seriously. It's a hoot, and pretty addictive. I've little doubt that if FTB ever has to set up a fundraiser to prevent it from going down the tubes, more than a few Pitters would contribute.
I wonder if Sally Strange still thinks they're winning, barring climate change of course.

Git

Post by Git »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Once you see the cock and balls he has for a nose and nostrils you can't unsee it either.
Definitely needs to shave his head.

That hair he has. Just no.

Git

Post by Git »

Also, where are the lynx for the new chap/chapess?

CaptainFluffyBunny

The next FtBcon should be fun. Their most Google hangout hits yet.

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:The next FtBcon should be fun. Their most Google hangout hits yet.
What would the topics be?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Lsuoma wrote:In other news, this makes me grin:

Anjem Choudary faces UK terrorism charges over Islamic State

Cunt.
So they finally got around to doing something about Choudary? Interesting
Lsuoma wrote: Also, is this anything to do with Malady's announcement?

http://ichef-1.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsp ... 5755-1.jpg

Kids Company boss warns children 'abandoned' by closure

Could this be another scam? (Answer: Yes, yes it could)
A lot of charitys appear to have some sort of scam baked into it these days.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

James Caruthers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Eh? I quite often exaggerate for dramatic impact but I confess I was slightly taken aback at your response. Should I assume that your response is in a similar vein as mine though?

Or, do you really think that I think exactly the way it appears to me that you appear to think that I do so?
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
OK I surrender. You win for now at any rate. I might bring this up at a later date though.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Someone in the PZ thread linked to Zinnia's storify.
https://storify.com/terffaves/zinnia-drops-the-mic

It contains this gem:
Compared to "nametheproblem / gender identity watch", where your tweets as a trans activist will get you placed on a hate site next to rapists and murderers, doxxed and your employer contacted. Doesn't compare to a cis white feminist having her tweets laughed at by trans people and their allies!
Sounds familiar? :think:

Right! FreethoughtBlogs vs Slymepit.
  • “Placed on hate site”. Check. BlockBot which placed people the blockbotters don't like next to extreme trolls, organized racists et cetera
  • Doxxing. Check. Skep Tickle.
  • Employer contacted. Check. Employer information publicized, Skep Tickle and (wasn't there then, please correct me if I'm wrong) Abbie Smith got such troubles.
And hi Noel Plum. I am subscribed for a few years. You are one of the few “commentators” style channels I like, and I especially appreciate your sense of fairness.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Guest wrote:
James Caruthers wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:
Eh? I quite often exaggerate for dramatic impact but I confess I was slightly taken aback at your response. Should I assume that your response is in a similar vein as mine though?

Or, do you really think that I think exactly the way it appears to me that you appear to think that I do so?
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
HOW BABBY FORMED?
THIS KILLS TEH MAN!!!

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Lsuoma wrote:
Oglebart wrote:Aww PZ has closed the thread, killjoy bastard.
Can somebody archive the final steaming turd, please?
Reading that thread I have the same sentiment as the lookout man on the USS Kearsage, who said to his captain nearly at the end of the battle with the brave and heroic Raphael Semmes aboard the CSS Alabama, after their own (Ironclad) ship had taken a few minor hits from the (non-ironclad) Alabama ....

"It's Bloody carnage over there !"

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Elizabeth Hungerford has reservations:
Transwomen may retain their penises and secondary sex characteristics. They may retain offensive, stereotypical ideas about what “being a woman” means. They may talk loudly over women or on behalf of women while looking and sounding exactly like men.

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

I want to start a fake grass-roots campaign to support Ophelia Benson just so I can be accused of "AstroTerfing".

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

For Richard Sanderson, something I've saved for a while, for the right time. This could be it, the beginning of the end for the baboons.

THE KING enjoying a near-orgasmic week:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

JackSkeptic wrote: I think Trevor Phillips did a decent job in a very harsh environment. I remember on several occasions he attacked black on white racism so he was no SJW but attacked racism wherever he saw it.
I find him to be credible from what I know about him at any rate.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Aneris wrote:Someone in the PZ thread linked to Zinnia's storify.

It contains this gem:
Compared to "nametheproblem / gender identity watch", where your tweets as a trans activist will get you placed on a hate site next to rapists and murderers, doxxed and your employer contacted. Doesn't compare to a cis white feminist having her tweets laughed at by trans people and their allies!
Zinna being a former SRS mod surely knows the horrors of these activities well.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Aneris wrote:Someone in the PZ thread linked to Zinnia's storify.

It contains this gem:
Sounds familiar? :think:

Right! FreethoughtBlogs vs Slymepit.
  • “Placed on hate site”. Check. BlockBot which placed people the blockbotters don't like next to extreme trolls, organized racists et cetera
  • Doxxing. Check. Skep Tickle.
  • Employer contacted. Check. Employer information publicized, Skep Tickle and (wasn't there then, please correct me if I'm wrong) Abbie Smith got such troubles.
And hi Noel Plum. I am subscribed for a few years. You are one of the few “commentators” style channels I like, and I especially appreciate your sense of fairness.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hungerford is quite amusing in her earnest defense of what she regards as common-sense.
Smith College has a responsibility to all current and future students to ensure that non-transitioned transwomen, also known as men, are not part of any incoming or outgoing classes at Smith. This should not be a controversial statement. It is simply common sense to build basic controls into the admissions policy designed to prevent males who have not fully transitioned— and cannot demonstrate intent to transition—from being admitted. This is the only consistent and legally justifiable means of maintaining Smith as a single-sex college in anything but name.

I hope you will take these important considerations under advisement as you review the admissions policy and plan for Smith’s future.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hungerford, Class of 2000
Maynard, MA
The highlighted bit could have been taked from Minchin' "Storm" beat poem.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Tony Parsehole wrote:

Wow, Eddie Izzard is really letting himself go these days.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Taken.

LurkerPerson

Post by LurkerPerson »

AndrewV69 wrote: Speak for yourself. We could do with more Scandis around here IMO.
I think that was just the traditional pit welcome.

And James, I've reached this point not because of mere internet twaddle. Sadly the faculty and curriculum of the uni I was in was full on SJW (for the time, compared to what I see coming from there these days it was moderate) . History, anthropology, political science, economics, all viewed through this ridiculously narrow prism of victimhood identity politics. It started me on the road to turning from a borderline commie into seriously considering voting for the fucking Front National. You can't really think the reach of this culture war, this grand experiment, goes no further than some morons of the internet. They're a symptom, not a cause. They're retarded canaries in a coalmine. So many institutions, some of them incredibly powerful and with government support, are pushing the same dogmatic, self-flagellating screed, just more intelligently than say, tumblr. If you can't see the effects in the media, ALL media, not just news, then you're wilfully blind.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

x_?_x wrote:I realize that probably makes me a shitty human being (I guess?) but I can't help it. After all the stunts those clowns pulled, I just can't help but laugh watching Ophie get a taste of her own damned medicine.

Yeah, maybe that makes me a bad person. Maybe it makes me a 'sociopath' (I looked it up on Wikipedia!) lacking in empathy. Who knows
No, this makes you human. It is perfectly acceptable to laugh at the misery abusive bullies reap on themselves. It is the Baboons and FTBullies who lack empathy and show signs of sociopathy, with their endless witch hunts and hateful abuse. But now they are reaping what they fucking sewed, and the COMMANDER is laughing his fucking Vulcan tits off. :lol: :popcorn:

The fact that WE WOZ RIGHT all those years ago, and predicted all of this, only makes the pleasure even more orgasmic.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I just feel bad because I can't get anything done today watching this lulzfest. And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Sunder wrote:I just feel bad because I can't get anything done today watching this lulzfest. And I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If this lulzfest only cost you today, then you're way ahead of me.

James Caruthers

Post by James Caruthers »

LurkerPerson wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote: Speak for yourself. We could do with more Scandis around here IMO.
I think that was just the traditional pit welcome.

And James, I've reached this point not because of mere internet twaddle. Sadly the faculty and curriculum of the uni I was in was full on SJW (for the time, compared to what I see coming from there these days it was moderate) . History, anthropology, political science, economics, all viewed through this ridiculously narrow prism of victimhood identity politics. It started me on the road to turning from a borderline commie into seriously considering voting for the fucking Front National. You can't really think the reach of this culture war, this grand experiment, goes no further than some morons of the internet. They're a symptom, not a cause. They're retarded canaries in a coalmine. So many institutions, some of them incredibly powerful and with government support, are pushing the same dogmatic, self-flagellating screed, just more intelligently than say, tumblr. If you can't see the effects in the media, ALL media, not just news, then you're wilfully blind.
... Are you saying that... Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white?

Dude, chill. When you get away from academia, all that shit goes on the back burner and you don't have to deal with as many fucking stupid people. A lot of these fffffucks are fake victim bullies and other toxic losers who can't function outside of muh precious academia. Victim identity politics are fucking obnoxious in the real world and normal people don't like to play "who is the biggest victim" 20 times a day no matter how liberal they might be.

Tumblr is stupid because it's full of young stupid liberals.

University is stupid because it's full of young stupid liberals being taught by older, much stupider liberals.

But if you swapped the liberals for conservatives, you'd still have the same problem, in reverse. Being anti-white isn't even the main thing with true SJW cunts. They're anti-"anything that their professor told them is bad."

I've seen these ridiculous cults of personality and internet fads down through the years and it's all the same shit. Feminism is the hot topic now, but you wait and it'll be something else and all the dumb young people will flock to that instead. The young people we have now will grow up and temper their SJW feminism with some real life and become "reasonable" SJWs, at least according to my metric. And then we'll have a whole new generation of young dumb people to step in and espouse some fucking stupid belief like anarcho-capitalism or muh NAP. :lol:

Don't put on the white hood because of some obnoxious liberals dude. Don't let them drive you to a different group of asshole losers.

[youtube]lCu_wd_bulw[/youtube]

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Really? wrote:
Tony Parsehole wrote:Was anyone else reading that list and expecting "dogs" to come up?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/1 ... 06346.html
Earlier this month, Bradenton Police detective Kevin Bunch discovered 17 photos of a dog performing oral sex on 18-year-old Ashley L. Miller, according to an arrest report obtained by the Smoking Gun. The photos were allegedly found on Miller's cellphone in a folder titled "2-face fun."

In a subsequent interview, Miller told Bunch her dog's name is 2-Face and that the dog performed oral sex on her "30 to 40 times," according to the report.

Miller also allegedly told the detective she never forced the dog to give her oral sex and that he did it "on his own."

The dog showed no signs of injury and was taken to a vet as a precaution, the Bradenton Herald reports.

Police allegedly learned of the existence of the explicit photos during a sexual battery investigation in May, a news release obtained by the Herald said.

Miller was arrested on Friday and charged with two misdemeanor counts of sexual activities involving animals.

The Bradenton Police Department did not immediately return calls from The Huffington Post.
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/3085672/thumb ... -570.jpg?7
Dogs eat their own puke, shit and rancid meat, but needs to be seen by a vet after eating this woman :o

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

He'll always have the good old days.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

People on twitter saying they're "disappointed" with Myers over his behavior and straw man attacks.

I'm almost never disappointed with Paul because he never exceeds my expectations.

Apples

Post by Apples »

Tony Parsehole wrote:Elyse is so, like, edgy. For realz.
Everybody else has like, totally, the most mundane sex life. She's like, even done it with strangers. OMFG. In this day and age? Crazy. Edgy.
http://tinyurl.com/pbtfqov

lol

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Apples

Post by Apples »

Brive1987 wrote:Hungerford is quite amusing in her earnest defense of what she regards as common-sense.
Smith College has a responsibility to all current and future students to ensure that non-transitioned transwomen, also known as men, are not part of any incoming or outgoing classes at Smith. This should not be a controversial statement. It is simply common sense to build basic controls into the admissions policy designed to prevent males who have not fully transitioned— and cannot demonstrate intent to transition—from being admitted. This is the only consistent and legally justifiable means of maintaining Smith as a single-sex college in anything but name.

I hope you will take these important considerations under advisement as you review the admissions policy and plan for Smith’s future.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Hungerford, Class of 2000
Maynard, MA
The highlighted bit could have been taked from Minchin' "Storm" beat poem.
Is this her?

https://www.youtube.com/user/MissMerula/videos

she's hot