Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ finally admits that you don't have to be smart to teach biology at a backwoods college and even if you know your biology stuff it doesnt mean you know shit about other stuff and in fact can hold downright imbecilic views:
https://archive.is/ju5tC
PZ Humblebrag Myers wrote:It takes a lot of discipline and practice to be a good surgeon ... They have to have strong and steady hands (although their dexterity is often over-rated. When I was doing single-cell work, it put the skill of those guys going into masses of tissue with spatulas in perspective)
Verily, Peez has better fine motor skills than your average neurosurgeon. Must've come from all those years wanking his teeny pud.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I'm really hoping the kid is gone before the "hooking up" part of the party starts.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Also, if you want a laugh at some PZ lack of awareness, try this one: https://archive.is/1ubAR
Also, via Nick Matzke, while they’re busy claiming that Kitzmiller was irrelevant and that they’re gaining on science, here’s what Google Trends has to say about Intelligent Design.

https://archive.today/1ubAR/69b9018104c ... 6597c5.jpg

So that’s what victory looks like, huh?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Whlle Sticky Dickie Carrier is generating 12-decimal precision Bayesian estimates of the existence of Jesus, this mathematician has calculated, using known frequencies of historical names, the probability that Jesus' apostles and His brothers could share the same names, yet still be separate people. It's extremely low.

http://home.dimacs.rutgers.edu/~asills/ ... rsRev3.pdf

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Dick Strawkins wrote: http://i.imgur.com/epqcm6v.png
The left half is actually <1% in actual fact. I suspect I would prefer to live in a world where legislation and norms of other kinds are set to accommodate the 99%, rather than the 1%. And yes, I do recall that those figures have some recent cultural implications.

And while I'm at it, is there a way of pointing out to AirBnB that they have rented a home to someone who intends to hold a smash party there, and presumably ought to be responsible for the damage done?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ finally admits that you don't have to be smart to teach biology at a backwoods college and even if you know your biology stuff it doesnt mean you know shit about other stuff and in fact can hold downright imbecilic views:
He copied that entire blog post from Orac (here).

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

Gumby wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Can guests/lurkers see images that are uploaded to the pit directly?
No.
What about embedded, like Imgur.com with img tags?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Sunder wrote:Also, if you want a laugh at some PZ lack of awareness, try this one: https://archive.is/1ubAR
Also, via Nick Matzke, while they’re busy claiming that Kitzmiller was irrelevant and that they’re gaining on science, here’s what Google Trends has to say about Intelligent Design.

https://archive.today/1ubAR/69b9018104c ... 6597c5.jpg

So that’s what victory looks like, huh?
He also invalidates the expertise of all of his FTB friends who can't publish or get attention outside of the insane SJW bubble:
The very first item on the list is Lots of pro-ID peer-reviewed scientific papers published. No, not really. They’ve been publishing in tamed pro-ID journals like Rivista di Biologia and their own in-house journal, Bio-Complexity, with occasional forays into marginal pay-to-publish hack journals.
Also a funny comment in light of Carrier's self-peer-review.

How's PZ's own publishing doing of late, anyway?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Parody Accountant wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:Can guests/lurkers see images that are uploaded to the pit directly?
No.
What about embedded, like Imgur.com with img tags?
You can view them but you have to click on a link to see them. Just log out and browse the pit to see what it's like.

Really?

Post by Really? »

screwtape wrote:
And while I'm at it, is there a way of pointing out to AirBnB that they have rented a home to someone who intends to hold a smash party there, and presumably ought to be responsible for the damage done?
That's the beauty part of AirBnB and Uber and the like. They don't give a shit because it's not their house. They didn't have to buy the house, pay taxes on it, get rental permits or anything.

"Oh, our Uber employee killed and raped your parent? Joke's on you. That person isn't an Uber employee."

Parody Accountant

Really? wrote:I hope Elyse posts pictures of her husbandslave cleaning up all of the shit they are smashing.
Be VERY CAREFUL what you wish for.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cuckold+cleanup

Now click image

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Really? wrote:Is it really a good idea for Elyse, who is apparently on forced sobriety after being arrested for walking in the middle of the street while drunk and assaulting two cops while drunk, to be sending out pictures of booze and pictures of herself drinking what is likely booze?
I think it is obvious at this point that she is not on forced sobriety as a condition of bail. She had one pissy cup test, and one med evaluation and that appears to have been about it. Either that, or she is one of the dumbest people on the face of the planet.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:[urlhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mo_Ansar]I've found the Muslim Avicenna[/url]

His name is Mohammed Ansar. He has no qualifications whatsoever but he's ready to make shit up. He's considered an expert on Islam but he just talks out of his ass. He's an obnoxious cunt who compared Maryam Namazie to Andreas Brievik, and of course he's buddy-buddy with SJWs like Ally Fogg.
Is Ally "hasn't the" Fogg(iest) really buddies with that piece of vermin?

http://en.anarchopedia.org/Mohammed_Ansar
"Unworthy of you"

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I thought some people here actually liked Fogg.

I don't follow him very closely but nothing I've seen has impressed me. Just looking at that collection of tweets where he expresses fear that people he doesn't like might notice and write articles about the situation gives me a low impression of the guy.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

http://en.anarchopedia.org/Mohammed_Ansar[/quote]
Why do I always think of Jenn McCreight when I hear 'her' and 'stable mate' in the same sentence?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Really? wrote:
screwtape wrote:
That's the beauty part of AirBnB and Uber and the like. They don't give a shit because it's not their house. They didn't have to buy the house, pay taxes on it, get rental permits or anything.

"Oh, our Uber employee killed and raped your parent? Joke's on you. That person isn't an Uber employee."
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/a ... -1.3053555

Parody Accountant

I'm in stunned silence. Pz still hasn't posted a new post in support of elyse

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Word reaches me that at Elyse's #smashparty there is a Jen McCreight pinata, and a seletion of Skepchick voodoo dolls for people to tear up.

You wouldn't believe where Elyse stuck the needle into Rebecca Watson's doll. Even I wouldn't be so cruel!!!

:shock:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

screwtape wrote:
FTR, that does not seem to be true.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
PZ Humblebrag Myers wrote:It takes a lot of discipline and practice to be a good surgeon ... They have to have strong and steady hands (although their dexterity is often over-rated. When I was doing single-cell work, it put the skill of those guys going into masses of tissue with spatulas in perspective)
Verily, Peez has better fine motor skills than your average neurosurgeon. Must've come from all those years wanking his teeny pud.
LOLcunt.

When one's target is a single cell, with an unlimited supply and no one to weep or sue over a botched procedure, then sure you can act the internet tough guy twenty years later.

It's a little different when you are trying to excise a tumor from inside a lump of jello, while being very careful to avoid the big blue snakes which - if you nick them - will kill a real, actual person. Right in front of you, and within seconds.

Also, this:
...it put the skill of those guys going into masses of tissue with spatulas in perspective

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Sunder said:
I thought some people here actually liked Fogg.
I have mixed fellings about him. While I think he has more honesty and integrity than any of the other FTB bloggers, he does, nonetheless, fall into some trademarked FYB behaviour from time to time.

At one point he disallowed any and all comments whatsoever about Rebecca Watson, even if the comments were for a post that was directly relevant to her (as topic) in some way or other.

He states that his is an open blog, but that's false. He has a list of topics he will not allow, and usually, even when it's clearly false, claims that it is not the topics but their lack of direct applicability to the post they're attached to that disallows them.

However, compared to all the other FTB blogs, his is an open blog, and he only very rarely deletes comments he doesn't like, and has only once or twice, so far as I can rememver, actually banned anyone.

He also gets some serious flak and typical delusional hatred from some of the usual bunch from Pharyngula, which is kind of fun to watch.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
screwtape wrote:
As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came tout entier from Orac?

Parody Accountant

[quote uid=268 name="ConcentratedH2O, OM" ][quote uid=872 name="screwtape" ][quote uid=410 name="free thoughtpolice" ]PZ finally admits that you don't have to be smart to teach biology at a backwoods college and even if you know your biology stuff it doesnt mean you know shit about other stuff and in fact can hold downright imbecilic views:<br />https://archive.is/ju5tC[/quote]<br /><br />He copied that entire blog post from Orac (here).[/quote]<br /><br />FTR, that does not seem to be true.[/quote]<br /><br />As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came <i>tout entier</i> from Orac?

Parody Accountant

Whelp

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

[quote]

Parody Accountant

comhcinc wrote:

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Parody Accountant wrote:
<br /><br />He copied that entire blog post from Orac (here).
<br /><br />FTR, that does not seem to be true.
<br /><br />As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came <i>tout entier</i> from Orac?
[youtube][youtube][youtube][tweet]what?[/tweet][/

Code: Select all

youtube
][/youtube][/youtube]

Parody Accountant

uploadfromtaptalk1443304117194.jpg
(33.09 KiB) Downloaded 236 times

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Great googley moogloey! According to Ophie, LousyCanuck and his spouse, and Stefunny InzVanity and her spouse, share a house together.

My fucking god. A real live House of Horrors in a real neighbourhood rather than at a public fair. Gosh, what funs they must have.

Eeek.

free thoughtpolice

[youtube]gc-un-wpl8Y[/youtube]

Parody Accountant

John Greg wrote:Great googley moogloey! According to Ophie, LousyCanuck and his spouse, and Stefunny InzVanity and her spouse, share a house together.

My fucking god. A real live House of Horrors in a real neighbourhood rather than at a public fair. Gosh, what funs they must have.

Eeek.
Holy fuck. 4 stay at home ... domestic engineers. It's like a reality show

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John Greg wrote:Great googley moogloey! According to Ophie, LousyCanuck and his spouse, and Stefunny InzVanity and her spouse, share a house together.

Eeek.
Are they poly?

Parody Accountant

Kirbmarc wrote:

Eeek.
Are they poly?
God fucking dammit man. There's some questions that you just don't ask man.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Eeek.
Sounds like the house all the kids stay away from on Halloween. And every other day of the year.

But I suppose, given FtB's plummeting income, these SJW Nazis shacking up together is not only a good way to be near their master PZ Myers, but it's also a good way to pool resources and conserve until finances are sufficient to build the long-anticipated FtB cult compound.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Cunt of Personality wrote:
Parody Accountant wrote:
<br /><br />FTR, that does not seem to be true.
<br /><br />As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came <i>tout entier</i> from Orac?
[youtube][youtube][youtube][tweet]what?[/tweet][/

youtube
][/youtube][/youtube]
[/#PSisaspaz]

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Eeek.
Are they poly?
I hereby sentence you to visualize what you just wrote for the next week. And add Richard Carrier spuging all over their faces for good measure.

Parody Accountant

[quote uid=766 name="Cunt of Personality" ][quote uid=718 name="Parody Accountant" ][quote uid=268 name="ConcentratedH2O, OM" ][quote uid=872 name="screwtape" ][quote uid=410 name="free thoughtpolice" ]PZ finally admits that you don't have to be smart to teach biology at a backwoods college and even if you know your biology stuff it doesnt mean you know shit about other stuff and in fact can hold downright imbecilic views:<br />https://archive.is/ju5tC[/quote]<br /><br />He copied that entire blog post from Orac (here).[/quote]<br /><br />FTR, that does not seem to be true.[/quote]<br /><br />As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came <i>tout entier</i> from Orac?[/quote]<br /><br />[youtube][youtube][youtube][tweet]<b>what?</b>[/tweet][/

youtube
][/youtube][/youtube][/quote][/#PSisaspaz] uò̹̜̯t̥͓͍̀e ̮̯̱u̩̗̬͔͡i͔̣̟̤̩ͅd҉͉̫̞͍͓̠=̧ͅ7̹6̨̜̼̦ͅ6̜̤ ̧̭̖̖̙̯n̳̗̤̜̥a̷̖m̵e͔̩̰̙̖̮̼=̴̫͎͈"͏͍̲̹C͇̭̥͉̝̺u̷n҉͖̤̮t͠ ̨̝̠͓o̬͕͟f̱͍͍̝͓̞͞ ͢P̵̠er̛̝̱s̟͔͓o̡͔̮n͎͈̝̟̝̰̯a̩̭̪̫͚̪l͡i̗̜̹t͈̭̠̘́ͅỵ"̬̩̹̠̩ ̫̮̖̀][̷̫̬q̬u͖͚ot̘̬̞̖̲e͖͍̗̝ͅ ͎̬u͘i̥͎͚d̬̗̫̥̤̝=̘̭̗̫̣7̧̰̖1̱8̭ ͖̤̻n̺͜a̢͈̣̙̫m̻ę̗̣̘̙͈=̲̗͚̗"̵P̛̠̗a͈͖̗r̠̬̯̞̣͇̬od̲y ͚͉A̕c̫c͙o̸̗̙̦̟͙̱u̳n̰t̮́a̴̗n҉̼̞̯̭͖t̥̪͍͈̥͠"̢͓ ̭̥]̯[̛̬̹͇̹̩̳͉q͍͎̭̗͠u͠o͕̝̞̮ṭe̡̹̩̱͈̺̞ ͓u̢i͏d̥͕̜̼̩̘=̘̩̦̘̪̞͞2̫̮̲6̼̭̪̬̱̱͕8̴͍̣̹̹ ͚͔͖na̱̱̟̖̘ͅm̜̻̪̖̮͓e͇͎̮̟̻͚=͓̮͍̮̠"̜̮̙̮̤̞C͕̣̝͓̞͙͍ó̥͙̟̦͖n̛̗͔͙̻͉c̬̼̯̥̞͢e͘n̢͔tr̼̤̼̙̥͢a̫̖͔͇̱t̻̙e̘̤̼̪dH̦̖̀2̠͔̭͙͉̺̪O͔,̪̭͍͓͢ ̢O͚̫̜̠͔M͕͚͝"̝̬͖̬̰ ̪͍̹͕̟͡]̀[̹̯͎q͓̝̩u͎͍̹o̮̟͇̜̕t̟͇̳͠e̷̮̝͚̹̣̻͚ ̟͓͕̬͓͞u͎̼̬̰̘i͎d̸͎͔̮͇͉͔ͅ=̢͕͎̭̗̰̬͎8̧7̞̼̰̩̦̕2҉͖͖̮̺̻̤̠ n͈̙͚̣̩̦a̶͕̗̙̼̖͕̺m̖̤̮͖e̤̙͍̩̫=̟"̢̘s͉c̡̝̫̗̻͔re̮̼̣̮̠̻w͉̟͔̝t̡a͉̖̱p̶͚e̦ͅ"̬̰ ̷̠̗]̮͎̼̘̝̩[͉͔̳̩͓q̝̫̯̪̥̻ͅu͏͕̤̠̦̪̙o͉t̷̺͕̼͚͎̻e̺ ̞̺̹͔̫ͅu̪̦̰̫̟͘i̳̠̪̞̮͔̣d̻͈̞̤̜͡=̠̙̘̱̘4̼1͓͉̰0̡̠͔͈̖̱̗͖ ̨͉̲͈̲̘ͅn҉a̵̪̠̮̤me̪=̳̘̙̗̤̳"̰̙̼̜͡f̪̯̳̬̩͢r͍̪ḙ̢͎̼̜e ̩̹̘t̸h̷̘ͅo̧̩̙ͅu͎̮͓̯̱͓̗g̥̬̤͍̲h̵t͉̱̺̺̱̬͢p͎̺̟̞̱̯̥̀o̫̗̙̥̤͝l̘͈̠͖̻i̯ͅc͚̺̖̘͡e"̢ ͖͔̼̟̼̀]̢̻P̞̗̬̥͇Z͕̯̩̬̜͜ ̱͙͎̞̻̯̦f͖̻̟̖͈̘̗i̤̺̗ͅn̵̪̠̱̜a͉̟̺͍l̷̠̫l̵̞̞̤y͍̰̖ ̗̤̲̤̗̤a̷̟̳̟̟͉d̝̮m̸̩̮̼̖̻ḭ̞t͘s̱̗̱͟ ̵t̮̮̤̺h̻͍͍ͅa͓͇͎̲͇t͟ ̸̼̳̝y̶͈͎͎̻͙̣o͚̲̫̯̞̝͚u͉͡ ̫̠̤̮͇͚do̙̠̫̳̠͈n̫̯̩̜̗̝'͍̰͖t̲̘ ͎̯ha̳̯̗̠̱v̦̹̥̝̯ẹ̴͕ ̷̳̩̳̭ͅt̴̝o͖̪̺̘ ͕̯̰͉͠b̵̺͖e̼͡ ̯͔͟ṣ̵͙̪̼̦̗m͍̬̦͈̤̟͙͠a̙͎̕r̳͚̹̙̠̜ţ̮͓̻̗̘ͅ ̝͇̺͖͞t̰ó̹̣ ͉͎̮t̢͕̩e͎͇͇̜a̱͉̻ͅc̗͇̀h̙̗̮̪̯ͅ ̝̟͙̜̙̞̰b̼i͍̰͓͝ọ̭̺l̴o̭g̱͕͟y̝͕ ̼̳̜͎̰́á̩t̢͎͓̪̯͓ ͕͇̻̭̮a͉̝̞̲͎̪̱͢ ̸̖̘̲̦̯b͓̭̣a̠c̹̺̩͚̩̜k͈̤̬w͓̫̗̩̜̠̼o͍͕̘̪o̶̙̺ds̻͚͈̱̼͉͘ ̀c̞̲͈̤ol̨͇l͈͈̫̀e̜͕̝g̷͇̪̳̠͉̮͇e̺̫͍͎̰͈ ̝͍͠a͙͠n̠͙͎̘̟ͅͅd͏̣͉̳͈ͅ ͙͇̻e̪̦v͏͓̱ẹ̦͎̲̤͘n̮̠̞̗̱ ̤̠̺͔̦̩͓i̳͍f͖̺ ͕̗̼̀ͅy͏̦̝o̮̼̪u̝̪̥̺ͅ ͏k̢no̙̫͝w͇̮̙̪̲ ̲͎̝̼͎͓̝y̞͙̘̼̻ͅo̫̳u̥r͚̲͖ ̘̯͖̖̺͍b̖̼̪i̙̜͠ọ̞͕̠́l͏̬̲͕͇̬̻o̢͉͇gỵ͈̻͈̜̹̤ ͎̤̰̞s̫̩̱̹t͏͕̹̳ͅu͓͖̠f̵̹f͠ ͢í͉̘̖̠t͓̫̖̤̲ ̵̦̯͕̳̣͍d̩̳̪̝͡o̮͙ͅe͇͈͢s̳̝̳̯ͅn͉͍t ̟m̹̘͚͖̤̘e̺̖̰̹̹̫ͅa̼̭̜̭̠̳n̬ ̙̼y̴̺̙̳̦̪̝o̘̟͔͈͚̩̮u̼͓͕̼̺ ҉̼͍k̳̞̦n͖͇o̦͔̜̣͈̝w̠̳̗̳ ̗̞̗͖͕̼͎s͖͉̘͍̮̙̳͟h̺̤͖̬̱̕i̦̞̞͕͕͍̹͞t͍͖ ̡̳̙a͏̻̞͉b̧̠̳͇̝o̩͞u͇t̥̭̹͓̜̟ ̧͉͓o̠̳͈͢ͅt͓̲h͓̪̰̬͚ę̦̬̦̪̤̩ŕ͎͉̰̹̭͈ ̨̘st̵͈͍͖ͅų͈̻̜̱̣̗̼ff̳̣ͅ ̲̹̤̳͢a͕̝̺̤͇͉̱͝ṋ̰̦͎̝d͘ ̬͟ḭ̛̘̗͔̦̯̤n̺̱̺̻ ̣͎͍f͈̣̣̥̣a̺̣̻͖̪͓͟c͈t̟͇͉̠̭̺͝ ̬͚͓̙͔̕c̝a͍̠n͔̙͕ ̙̀h̗̰̳̤̞͝o̢l̹̭͎̮d͔͙͚ d̡̤̟o̺̣̞͉͠w͏ń̠͙͉ri̘g̀h̵̭͇t̴͚̳͈̺̟̹ ͏͔̳͚̼͖̝i̡͚m͔̭̟b̢̝̳̪̖͖͕̠e͘c̹̩̖̼̱i͟ĺ̰͔ͅi̙̩̺͝c҉̹ͅ ̯̭̘̪̼͟v͈̰̯̀i͓̦̝̦͖e͇̕ws̸̤̠:̨̲&̘̯l҉̘t͖͍̗̲̖̘;̸͙̩̗̦͕b̼̱̪̗̱̹r̵̙̺͕ ͓̺̲͚̰̭͡ͅ/̖̯̖̫̞͓&̖̖̳gt̳̠̰̱;͚͖͓̝̖̲͢[̣͎́u̥͔̱̥͚̫ͅr̲̻͇̮͕͍͜l̥͉̻=͙̦̕h̻̜̣t͚̱̗̖̪̤̳t̤͍̠̫̘̭̞p̡s:̯̼̠̳/̛̭̺̩̫/̶̲͖̬a͖̪͙r̞̺͖c̜̟̜͔̤̻̀h͓̱̗̜i̬̥͕͉v̪̫̙̮͙͓̝͟e̲͍̰̮͙͍̘.i̴̭s̡͓/̼̥̰̳͔̩̫j͎͓̫u͍̫͕͚̹͢5͠t̡͉͙C]͓̪͈͢h̫̦t͈̙̞̻͜t҉ṕ̦̦̯̥̩s̬̀:/̷̱̺̤̗̩͓/̭̝͍͈a̯̰̪̼r͏̥͖̠̜̦̟̰c̬̫͈̦̝̙h̥̙̠̲i̵̮̣̼̮͙ͅv̮̜̫̭̮e͎̭̻̘͖͉.̶͖̩̞i̖̳̺̥s͕ͅ/̛͇̻j̴̠u̖̬̮͇5̗͇̪t̥͚̣C̭[͓̞͇̙/̣̘͍̟̰͇͡ú̗̟r̫̱̪͔̲̯̞̀l̬̩̙̬̮̖ͅ]̡͇͈[̟̠̰̪̗̲̞/͎̦q̝͓ͅͅu͉̮̻̬̰̼͟o̡̜̝t̗̗̟̰̹̜̯͟e̫͘]̝̘&҉l̖͓t̛͓͍̫͔̭̻̻;̗͕̩̀b̲͇̤͞r͉̟̣͜ ͖/̬͕͉͈̲̟̰&͔̜̞̦͎̹̱͞g̺͙̖͍t̝̤̳̘͝;̻̟̬͍&̭̮͎̬lt̪̘̲̩ͅ;̧͍̜̣̬b̻̰̳̗̰͡r̡̞̫̘ͅ /̮̣͙̭̙&̨̯̙̯̥g̺͖̗͈̜̯̞ṱ̵̺̩;͕̰̘̬͙̀H͎̮e̴̳͎̟͇͇ ̵c̬o̡p̜̠͍̳̦͉͜i҉̥͖e̮̠̙̘d͚̭͚͉̣ ̞̟t̡͓͙͍̯̰̘h̸̳͎a̞̯͓͕̝͔t͙̖̺ ͎̣͝e̬͚n̷͇̩̦̪̠͚t̵i҉̙͉̗͍͈͚̦r̢̫e̝͖̤͎̲ͅ ͏̮͉ͅb̶͚̞͈l̡͇̥͕̫̘o̢g̝ ̻p͓̘̪ͅo̙͉͔͈s͝t ̫̹̜̰̘́f̴͈̗̞͎r̘͈̟̜o̷m̩͠ O̼͈͡ṟ̲̫͇̗̟a̯͇̠c ̱͖̯̗̣̹͈(̤͈[̭͓̼̦u̵̬̫̳̰̞̙r̯̱͠l̳̠̕=̲͘ͅh̶̥̱̦̙t͏͎̟̝̥͍t̶p̼͉̖̳̳̠:̭͔̪/̦̣̞̭/̙͖̤͚̥͎͞s̢̟̰̩c҉̹͈i͙͍̹̲̤̥͓ḛ̢̼̲͈ͅn̜̳c̡̼͙̣͎̱͉̮e̢̘̺̠̹̺̳b̙͜l̨͈̱̠̺̗̩̞ò̠̳̻g̢͇̰̬s̶͓̳̳͕̪͙̞.̙c҉̟̩ͅo̬m̧̥̲̜̣/̟̪̲̯͎i̷̬̮̟̣͎̝̥ǹs̯ͅo̩̟̟̪̮̹l͘e̳̳n̞͉̦c͖͇̤͍͙̥e̳̺̫̙/2̜̞0̭͚͠ͅ1̟̼̙̮́5̘̼̮̠͇̲/͓̦̜0̱͙9̠͙/̲̜͚2̬̘̘̗͔4̲͕̙̘/m̯͕̻̬̝̪͓o͍͔͇̝͙͈s͠t̤̭͘-̙d̰͎̙͍̥͜o͙̱̝̮͚̕c̹ͅt̼̣o҉r̴̤̝͚ș̜̪̥̯͉͕-̜̙̭̮are̤-̵n͎o̲͕̜̺͎͙t͇͖-̭̖̭͙śc͏̖̦̩͎̭i͏̖͎̜̪e̢͉nt͙i͉͡s͈̠̼t̯̳̞̕s͚̻̪͔̖/̥]̵̻h̛̘̰͓e̞̫r͎e͓͈[̳͡/̠̭͈̩͙̱͡ų̱͈̰̣̘̫ͅr̨̲͚̦̦̬̩l̲̯̦͍̩̙͍͟]).̰̞͔̜̖̘̀ͅ[̼͚̹͘/҉q̛̥͈͚u̧͚͚o̶͖̬̗̘ͅt̢̩e͈]̗̯̪̗&l̞̫͟t̹͓͚̤̱͉ͅ;̸̪̣̬̬̺b̕r̫̭̗̝̖͡ ̗̀/͓̜&̧̭g̲̠̟t͙͈̕;̷&̤͓l̺̺̫̩t̸̤̯͇̰̭;̞̩̭̘͉͟ͅb̲͜r̛ͅ ̷̱̳̗͚͎/&̺g͙t͚̼̥;҉̙̣̪F̗͈̲͍̣̫TR͏̥͇͚,̗̤̝̥̩ ̧̣̰̗̠͍t̷̳̼̥h̗̟͇̩̀a̺̥t͜ ̜͍̳͔͔̝̞d̰̗͎̖́ͅͅo̩̟̪͎e̤̝̮͠s̼ ̜͙̫ͅņ̘̙͕̪̼o̥̰̲̠̖͍͟ͅt͈̯͉̭ ̱ș̠̖̞͟è̠͇̭̤e҉̘̬ḿ͕̟̦̲ ̡̝͓̞t͓͕̭̬̜̫̬o͍͚̳̰̺ ͕̠͓̹̞̟̰b̨̝̩̥̱̦͎̲e͈̭̙ ̬̮t̴̲͚͙̼͇r̵͚͓ú̱̭̙̼e͏̞͙͙.͓̖͍̤̫͜[̳̯̝̖̩̫̦/̸̖̣q͏̫̼̜̣u̞͍͎o̶̼̭̖̦̱t̖̳̗͉̲e͖̱͈̭͕]̯̭̮̣́&̗͉̤̩̟͓͡l̸͉ͅṭ͟;͕̻̥̪͈̻͎b̯͈̺r͏͎ ̣͞/̢͍̩͓̮̬̺̥&̤̯̦̼͙̣͜g҉̱̝̤͎̖̘t̰͉̝̮;̸̣&̡̥͔͔̺̘l͇͕̣̞ͅt̵͎͍̦;̸̭̦͖̙b̤r̸̹̲̦̱̜ ̲̲̪͖̳̜/̛̲̻͎͖̬&̦̣͕̯̖̹g͏̳̣̗̪̳ͅt̶̤;A̵s͕̱̜̬͓͡ ̦̙in̞̟̳͍̭ ͟n̗͙͇̜̯̤o̡̜̝̺ṱ̻͚ ̩̦̠c̞͍̙̝̟̦̯opị̵̳̭e͎̞͖̟͝d̟̤̹͍̹̩ w̛͖o̡̤̖͔̩̘ṛ̴̰̰̳̖d̜͙ ͚͎̼̝̳͢f̝̼̱̺̤̺o̥̖̘͖͙̲̻r̥͈̦̩̩̞͠ ͔͇̥w͏͈͔̠͖̪o͇͖͖r̫̣̩ḑ̝͙̜̯̜̝,̀ ͏͙͚̮̝͎o̡̤̺̦̭͔͎̯r̡̳̤͍ ͔̣̜̖̥̜͠ḭ̺̥s͚̟ ̯t̵̘̲̙h̩̘̫͍͈͉̞e̝̰͈̬̰ͅr̻̟̻̯e̫̰̰̟̼ ͎͈̯̹̻̠̮͠a̵̬̹͚n̴̗̥͉̻̖̟ ͅͅi̵s̷͎s͎u͎̭̗̭͡e͖̲̙̘̼͍̰͢ ͜w̸i͓̻̪̟t͇̦̬̼͢h̯ ̠̖͟t̨ḫ̥̙̠̙̠̪͠e̟̩̗͙͘ c̛o҉̞̞̻̪̺ͅn̢͖͕͎͍c͚͇̣̦e̟̳̖̞̗̜̻p̻͇̗t̙͇̠̳̬̭̬ ͍ͅt͔̙̝͟ḩ̣͙a҉͙̟̱͇ţ̮̜ ̰̬͞t̴h͍̫͕ͅe̢̫ ͙̯̞̦̤̻͘b̟̥͡l̵̘͔o̻̗̹͎̲͟g̶̠̗ ̸͉p̰͍̻͎̬̗o̷s̬̮̠͚t̡̳̬̻̞͓ ̢͔͇c͝a̞̜̫͞m͏͎̺e̫ ̱̘̬͡&̱͉l̢̙̫̫̬̥̺t͢;̼̺i̭̲&̸̦̥̣̦̰ͅg̝͙͉t̩̠̖̹͜ͅ;͍̹t͙o̴̖͓͇̙̳͕͍uṯ e̕nt͘ier̥&̙̻̦̖͘l̰̩̬̪t̖̞̹̙;̡̱͕̰͓̺/̰̣̝̱̹i̞&̢̫̗͈͙̦g̴͓͖̗̹̰̣t̰̮͓̟̞͎͠;̰̟̯̗ ̼͈͎f̧̪̣̝̪r̸o͖̙̜m ̯O̖̹r̭ac͓̩?̷̙̺̜̰̯͕̖[̝̘̥͖͉͖͇͟/̸̦q̙͔͖͕͓̦̘u͇̭̗o̸̬̤ț͕̱͓̟͝e҉͉̭͈̝̩]̦͚͓͉<̜̹̫̣̦̟̫͝b̤̖͍̰̟̜r ̩͍̘̗̘/̮͓>͓<͜b͞r̙͖͉ͅ ̞͔͕/͎͍̠̜̕>̡̝̤̱͎̪̟[̯ͅy̭o̫̼͝u͇̬͍̙͖͓t̙̥͘u҉̯b̩̼͉̪͞e̫͖͚̼]̧̣͙̲̯͇̹̠[͝y̳̗ͅó̺u̶͎̜͕̺t̬̝̥u̧͕̤͈͇̭b̬̬̩̹͖͖̘e̖̜͍̥͈̣͉]͘[͈y̬͕̹̘̪͟o̟̝̳u̵̮̲͍ṯ̝u҉b̨̲e̞]̟͈̠̠͢[̻̗̣ṱ̗̰̥̤̱̗w̟̣͙̯ͅe̦̬e͎̳̘̭̬̕ͅt̗̗]̗̲͍<̯̝̣̻͍̭̯b>̘̫͙͖w̶̘̼͇̜h̦̻̦a҉̩t̶̜̥?́<̩̬͟ͅ/̡̹b͉͓͎̫̦̯̪>͉͜[̱̥/̥̠̺̹̘t̛ẁ̟͎̜̳͚̼e̫͙̹̺e͉̘̭͚t̶̹͇]̨͙̳̤̳͈[̰̩̯̪̥̩̼/̠[c҉ǫ̣̱̲̘̟͖̱d̨͖̰͍̠̩̗e͍̬͈̘͠]y̝̼̺͈o̟̼̦̞̣u͟t̞̙̙ͅṳ͇̩̹͇̗͘b͏͍͙̬̻̥e͎͟[̺͇/̡̱c̫̩̤͕o̥̬̫̭̮̼͓d̥e̗̘̰̗̮͍͠]̣͕͚̙]̴̤̦̯̤̹[̭̫͉̝̟͙̰/̼̟̻̱̣y̹͖̳͉͠o̰̥͜u̲͍͕̟̩̺͟t͎͘u͚͙͙̬̤̫͈b͔̭̟̮̙̲̼e͇̖͎̞]̵̱̠͓͈̦͇[̢͓̜̙̖̪̩̥/͍̻̼̬̬̜͞y̥̲̰̰͉̖o̢̤̜̗͇͎̻u̙̻͖̘t̠̬͔͕͚̺̳ṳ͝b̻̲̰͓̩̜e͙̗͎͚̞͓͜]̮͖̖[̨/͎̜͓̪̟͉͟q̷̦͍̲u͍͎͕͔͕̯͜o̶t̢̻ḛ̠̦̳̘]̸͔ͅ[̸̜̙̭/#̩́P͖̫̬S̷̱̲̫̮̩̩̜i̩̮̰̲̣̟͢s̞̩̦͚͡a͜s͖̖̯̣͘p̢̜̟͉͕͍͓ͅa̡͕̥̣̩̫̤z̦̩̱͓͙̘]͉

ConcentratedH2O, OM

screwtape wrote:
ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
screwtape wrote:
As in not copied word for word, or is there an issue with the concept that the blog post came tout entier from Orac?
I do not understand your question. :( I meant that when you said "He copied that entire blog post from Orac", it implied to me that you were saying he wholly or mostly Ophelia'ed the thing to his own blog. But that doesn't seem to be true. If you mean he took Orac's general idea, and rewrote it...isn't that the whole life cycle of blogs?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Parody Accountant wrote:
<br /><br />[youtube][youtube][youtube][tweet]<b>what?</b>[/tweet][/

youtube
][/youtube][/youtube]
[/#PSisaspaz] uò̹̜̯t̥͓͍̀e ̮̯̱u̩̗̬͔͡i͔̣̟̤̩ͅd҉͉̫̞͍͓̠=̧ͅ7̹6̨̜̼̦ͅ6̜̤ ̧̭̖̖̙̯n̳̗̤̜̥a̷̖m̵e͔̩̰̙̖̮̼=̴̫͎͈"͏͍̲̹C͇̭̥͉̝̺u̷n҉͖̤̮t͠ ̨̝̠͓o̬͕͟f̱͍͍̝͓̞͞ ͢P̵̠er̛̝̱s̟͔͓o̡͔̮n͎͈̝̟̝̰̯a̩̭̪̫͚̪l͡i̗̜̹t͈̭̠̘́ͅỵ"̬̩̹̠̩ ̫̮̖̀][̷̫̬q̬u͖͚ot̘̬̞̖̲e͖͍̗̝ͅ ͎̬u͘i̥͎͚d̬̗̫̥̤̝=̘̭̗̫̣7̧̰̖1̱8̭ ͖̤̻n̺͜a̢͈̣̙̫m̻ę̗̣̘̙͈=̲̗͚̗"̵P̛̠̗a͈͖̗r̠̬̯̞̣͇̬od̲y ͚͉A̕c̫c͙o̸̗̙̦̟͙̱u̳n̰t̮́a̴̗n҉̼̞̯̭͖t̥̪͍͈̥͠"̢͓ ̭̥]̯[̛̬̹͇̹̩̳͉q͍͎̭̗͠u͠o͕̝̞̮ṭe̡̹̩̱͈̺̞ ͓u̢i͏d̥͕̜̼̩̘=̘̩̦̘̪̞͞2̫̮̲6̼̭̪̬̱̱͕8̴͍̣̹̹ ͚͔͖na̱̱̟̖̘ͅm̜̻̪̖̮͓e͇͎̮̟̻͚=͓̮͍̮̠"̜̮̙̮̤̞C͕̣̝͓̞͙͍ó̥͙̟̦͖n̛̗͔͙̻͉c̬̼̯̥̞͢e͘n̢͔tr̼̤̼̙̥͢a̫̖͔͇̱t̻̙e̘̤̼̪dH̦̖̀2̠͔̭͙͉̺̪O͔,̪̭͍͓͢ ̢O͚̫̜̠͔M͕͚͝"̝̬͖̬̰ ̪͍̹͕̟͡]̀[̹̯͎q͓̝̩u͎͍̹o̮̟͇̜̕t̟͇̳͠e̷̮̝͚̹̣̻͚ ̟͓͕̬͓͞u͎̼̬̰̘i͎d̸͎͔̮͇͉͔ͅ=̢͕͎̭̗̰̬͎8̧7̞̼̰̩̦̕2҉͖͖̮̺̻̤̠ n͈̙͚̣̩̦a̶͕̗̙̼̖͕̺m̖̤̮͖e̤̙͍̩̫=̟"̢̘s͉c̡̝̫̗̻͔re̮̼̣̮̠̻w͉̟͔̝t̡a͉̖̱p̶͚e̦ͅ"̬̰ ̷̠̗]̮͎̼̘̝̩[͉͔̳̩͓q̝̫̯̪̥̻ͅu͏͕̤̠̦̪̙o͉t̷̺͕̼͚͎̻e̺ ̞̺̹͔̫ͅu̪̦̰̫̟͘i̳̠̪̞̮͔̣d̻͈̞̤̜͡=̠̙̘̱̘4̼1͓͉̰0̡̠͔͈̖̱̗͖ ̨͉̲͈̲̘ͅn҉a̵̪̠̮̤me̪=̳̘̙̗̤̳"̰̙̼̜͡f̪̯̳̬̩͢r͍̪ḙ̢͎̼̜e ̩̹̘t̸h̷̘ͅo̧̩̙ͅu͎̮͓̯̱͓̗g̥̬̤͍̲h̵t͉̱̺̺̱̬͢p͎̺̟̞̱̯̥̀o̫̗̙̥̤͝l̘͈̠͖̻i̯ͅc͚̺̖̘͡e"̢ ͖͔̼̟̼̀]̢̻P̞̗̬̥͇Z͕̯̩̬̜͜ ̱͙͎̞̻̯̦f͖̻̟̖͈̘̗i̤̺̗ͅn̵̪̠̱̜a͉̟̺͍l̷̠̫l̵̞̞̤y͍̰̖ ̗̤̲̤̗̤a̷̟̳̟̟͉d̝̮m̸̩̮̼̖̻ḭ̞t͘s̱̗̱͟ ̵t̮̮̤̺h̻͍͍ͅa͓͇͎̲͇t͟ ̸̼̳̝y̶͈͎͎̻͙̣o͚̲̫̯̞̝͚u͉͡ ̫̠̤̮͇͚do̙̠̫̳̠͈n̫̯̩̜̗̝'͍̰͖t̲̘ ͎̯ha̳̯̗̠̱v̦̹̥̝̯ẹ̴͕ ̷̳̩̳̭ͅt̴̝o͖̪̺̘ ͕̯̰͉͠b̵̺͖e̼͡ ̯͔͟ṣ̵͙̪̼̦̗m͍̬̦͈̤̟͙͠a̙͎̕r̳͚̹̙̠̜ţ̮͓̻̗̘ͅ ̝͇̺͖͞t̰ó̹̣ ͉͎̮t̢͕̩e͎͇͇̜a̱͉̻ͅc̗͇̀h̙̗̮̪̯ͅ ̝̟͙̜̙̞̰b̼i͍̰͓͝ọ̭̺l̴o̭g̱͕͟y̝͕ ̼̳̜͎̰́á̩t̢͎͓̪̯͓ ͕͇̻̭̮a͉̝̞̲͎̪̱͢ ̸̖̘̲̦̯b͓̭̣a̠c̹̺̩͚̩̜k͈̤̬w͓̫̗̩̜̠̼o͍͕̘̪o̶̙̺ds̻͚͈̱̼͉͘ ̀c̞̲͈̤ol̨͇l͈͈̫̀e̜͕̝g̷͇̪̳̠͉̮͇e̺̫͍͎̰͈ ̝͍͠a͙͠n̠͙͎̘̟ͅͅd͏̣͉̳͈ͅ ͙͇̻e̪̦v͏͓̱ẹ̦͎̲̤͘n̮̠̞̗̱ ̤̠̺͔̦̩͓i̳͍f͖̺ ͕̗̼̀ͅy͏̦̝o̮̼̪u̝̪̥̺ͅ ͏k̢no̙̫͝w͇̮̙̪̲ ̲͎̝̼͎͓̝y̞͙̘̼̻ͅo̫̳u̥r͚̲͖ ̘̯͖̖̺͍b̖̼̪i̙̜͠ọ̞͕̠́l͏̬̲͕͇̬̻o̢͉͇gỵ͈̻͈̜̹̤ ͎̤̰̞s̫̩̱̹t͏͕̹̳ͅu͓͖̠f̵̹f͠ ͢í͉̘̖̠t͓̫̖̤̲ ̵̦̯͕̳̣͍d̩̳̪̝͡o̮͙ͅe͇͈͢s̳̝̳̯ͅn͉͍t ̟m̹̘͚͖̤̘e̺̖̰̹̹̫ͅa̼̭̜̭̠̳n̬ ̙̼y̴̺̙̳̦̪̝o̘̟͔͈͚̩̮u̼͓͕̼̺ ҉̼͍k̳̞̦n͖͇o̦͔̜̣͈̝w̠̳̗̳ ̗̞̗͖͕̼͎s͖͉̘͍̮̙̳͟h̺̤͖̬̱̕i̦̞̞͕͕͍̹͞t͍͖ ̡̳̙a͏̻̞͉b̧̠̳͇̝o̩͞u͇t̥̭̹͓̜̟ ̧͉͓o̠̳͈͢ͅt͓̲h͓̪̰̬͚ę̦̬̦̪̤̩ŕ͎͉̰̹̭͈ ̨̘st̵͈͍͖ͅų͈̻̜̱̣̗̼ff̳̣ͅ ̲̹̤̳͢a͕̝̺̤͇͉̱͝ṋ̰̦͎̝d͘ ̬͟ḭ̛̘̗͔̦̯̤n̺̱̺̻ ̣͎͍f͈̣̣̥̣a̺̣̻͖̪͓͟c͈t̟͇͉̠̭̺͝ ̬͚͓̙͔̕c̝a͍̠n͔̙͕ ̙̀h̗̰̳̤̞͝o̢l̹̭͎̮d͔͙͚ d̡̤̟o̺̣̞͉͠w͏ń̠͙͉ri̘g̀h̵̭͇t̴͚̳͈̺̟̹ ͏͔̳͚̼͖̝i̡͚m͔̭̟b̢̝̳̪̖͖͕̠e͘c̹̩̖̼̱i͟ĺ̰͔ͅi̙̩̺͝c҉̹ͅ ̯̭̘̪̼͟v͈̰̯̀i͓̦̝̦͖e͇̕ws̸̤̠:̨̲&̘̯l҉̘t͖͍̗̲̖̘;̸͙̩̗̦͕b̼̱̪̗̱̹r̵̙̺͕ ͓̺̲͚̰̭͡ͅ/̖̯̖̫̞͓&̖̖̳gt̳̠̰̱;͚͖͓̝̖̲͢[̣͎́u̥͔̱̥͚̫ͅr̲̻͇̮͕͍͜l̥͉̻=͙̦̕h̻̜̣t͚̱̗̖̪̤̳t̤͍̠̫̘̭̞p̡s:̯̼̠̳/̛̭̺̩̫/̶̲͖̬a͖̪͙r̞̺͖c̜̟̜͔̤̻̀h͓̱̗̜i̬̥͕͉v̪̫̙̮͙͓̝͟e̲͍̰̮͙͍̘.i̴̭s̡͓/̼̥̰̳͔̩̫j͎͓̫u͍̫͕͚̹͢5͠t̡͉͙C]͓̪͈͢h̫̦t͈̙̞̻͜t҉ṕ̦̦̯̥̩s̬̀:/̷̱̺̤̗̩͓/̭̝͍͈a̯̰̪̼r͏̥͖̠̜̦̟̰c̬̫͈̦̝̙h̥̙̠̲i̵̮̣̼̮͙ͅv̮̜̫̭̮e͎̭̻̘͖͉.̶͖̩̞i̖̳̺̥s͕ͅ/̛͇̻j̴̠u̖̬̮͇5̗͇̪t̥͚̣C̭[͓̞͇̙/̣̘͍̟̰͇͡ú̗̟r̫̱̪͔̲̯̞̀l̬̩̙̬̮̖ͅ]̡͇͈[̟̠̰̪̗̲̞/͎̦q̝͓ͅͅu͉̮̻̬̰̼͟o̡̜̝t̗̗̟̰̹̜̯͟e̫͘]̝̘&҉l̖͓t̛͓͍̫͔̭̻̻;̗͕̩̀b̲͇̤͞r͉̟̣͜ ͖/̬͕͉͈̲̟̰&͔̜̞̦͎̹̱͞g̺͙̖͍t̝̤̳̘͝;̻̟̬͍&̭̮͎̬lt̪̘̲̩ͅ;̧͍̜̣̬b̻̰̳̗̰͡r̡̞̫̘ͅ /̮̣͙̭̙&̨̯̙̯̥g̺͖̗͈̜̯̞ṱ̵̺̩;͕̰̘̬͙̀H͎̮e̴̳͎̟͇͇ ̵c̬o̡p̜̠͍̳̦͉͜i҉̥͖e̮̠̙̘d͚̭͚͉̣ ̞̟t̡͓͙͍̯̰̘h̸̳͎a̞̯͓͕̝͔t͙̖̺ ͎̣͝e̬͚n̷͇̩̦̪̠͚t̵i҉̙͉̗͍͈͚̦r̢̫e̝͖̤͎̲ͅ ͏̮͉ͅb̶͚̞͈l̡͇̥͕̫̘o̢g̝ ̻p͓̘̪ͅo̙͉͔͈s͝t ̫̹̜̰̘́f̴͈̗̞͎r̘͈̟̜o̷m̩͠ O̼͈͡ṟ̲̫͇̗̟a̯͇̠c ̱͖̯̗̣̹͈(̤͈[̭͓̼̦u̵̬̫̳̰̞̙r̯̱͠l̳̠̕=̲͘ͅh̶̥̱̦̙t͏͎̟̝̥͍t̶p̼͉̖̳̳̠:̭͔̪/̦̣̞̭/̙͖̤͚̥͎͞s̢̟̰̩c҉̹͈i͙͍̹̲̤̥͓ḛ̢̼̲͈ͅn̜̳c̡̼͙̣͎̱͉̮e̢̘̺̠̹̺̳b̙͜l̨͈̱̠̺̗̩̞ò̠̳̻g̢͇̰̬s̶͓̳̳͕̪͙̞.̙c҉̟̩ͅo̬m̧̥̲̜̣/̟̪̲̯͎i̷̬̮̟̣͎̝̥ǹs̯ͅo̩̟̟̪̮̹l͘e̳̳n̞͉̦c͖͇̤͍͙̥e̳̺̫̙/2̜̞0̭͚͠ͅ1̟̼̙̮́5̘̼̮̠͇̲/͓̦̜0̱͙9̠͙/̲̜͚2̬̘̘̗͔4̲͕̙̘/m̯͕̻̬̝̪͓o͍͔͇̝͙͈s͠t̤̭͘-̙d̰͎̙͍̥͜o͙̱̝̮͚̕c̹ͅt̼̣o҉r̴̤̝͚ș̜̪̥̯͉͕-̜̙̭̮are̤-̵n͎o̲͕̜̺͎͙t͇͖-̭̖̭͙śc͏̖̦̩͎̭i͏̖͎̜̪e̢͉nt͙i͉͡s͈̠̼t̯̳̞̕s͚̻̪͔̖/̥]̵̻h̛̘̰͓e̞̫r͎e͓͈[̳͡/̠̭͈̩͙̱͡ų̱͈̰̣̘̫ͅr̨̲͚̦̦̬̩l̲̯̦͍̩̙͍͟]).̰̞͔̜̖̘̀ͅ[̼͚̹͘/҉q̛̥͈͚u̧͚͚o̶͖̬̗̘ͅt̢̩e͈]̗̯̪̗&l̞̫͟t̹͓͚̤̱͉ͅ;̸̪̣̬̬̺b̕r̫̭̗̝̖͡ ̗̀/͓̜&̧̭g̲̠̟t͙͈̕;̷&̤͓l̺̺̫̩t̸̤̯͇̰̭;̞̩̭̘͉͟ͅb̲͜r̛ͅ ̷̱̳̗͚͎/&̺g͙t͚̼̥;҉̙̣̪F̗͈̲͍̣̫TR͏̥͇͚,̗̤̝̥̩ ̧̣̰̗̠͍t̷̳̼̥h̗̟͇̩̀a̺̥t͜ ̜͍̳͔͔̝̞d̰̗͎̖́ͅͅo̩̟̪͎e̤̝̮͠s̼ ̜͙̫ͅņ̘̙͕̪̼o̥̰̲̠̖͍͟ͅt͈̯͉̭ ̱ș̠̖̞͟è̠͇̭̤e҉̘̬ḿ͕̟̦̲ ̡̝͓̞t͓͕̭̬̜̫̬o͍͚̳̰̺ ͕̠͓̹̞̟̰b̨̝̩̥̱̦͎̲e͈̭̙ ̬̮t̴̲͚͙̼͇r̵͚͓ú̱̭̙̼e͏̞͙͙.͓̖͍̤̫͜[̳̯̝̖̩̫̦/̸̖̣q͏̫̼̜̣u̞͍͎o̶̼̭̖̦̱t̖̳̗͉̲e͖̱͈̭͕]̯̭̮̣́&̗͉̤̩̟͓͡l̸͉ͅṭ͟;͕̻̥̪͈̻͎b̯͈̺r͏͎ ̣͞/̢͍̩͓̮̬̺̥&̤̯̦̼͙̣͜g҉̱̝̤͎̖̘t̰͉̝̮;̸̣&̡̥͔͔̺̘l͇͕̣̞ͅt̵͎͍̦;̸̭̦͖̙b̤r̸̹̲̦̱̜ ̲̲̪͖̳̜/̛̲̻͎͖̬&̦̣͕̯̖̹g͏̳̣̗̪̳ͅt̶̤;A̵s͕̱̜̬͓͡ ̦̙in̞̟̳͍̭ ͟n̗͙͇̜̯̤o̡̜̝̺ṱ̻͚ ̩̦̠c̞͍̙̝̟̦̯opị̵̳̭e͎̞͖̟͝d̟̤̹͍̹̩ w̛͖o̡̤̖͔̩̘ṛ̴̰̰̳̖d̜͙ ͚͎̼̝̳͢f̝̼̱̺̤̺o̥̖̘͖͙̲̻r̥͈̦̩̩̞͠ ͔͇̥w͏͈͔̠͖̪o͇͖͖r̫̣̩ḑ̝͙̜̯̜̝,̀ ͏͙͚̮̝͎o̡̤̺̦̭͔͎̯r̡̳̤͍ ͔̣̜̖̥̜͠ḭ̺̥s͚̟ ̯t̵̘̲̙h̩̘̫͍͈͉̞e̝̰͈̬̰ͅr̻̟̻̯e̫̰̰̟̼ ͎͈̯̹̻̠̮͠a̵̬̹͚n̴̗̥͉̻̖̟ ͅͅi̵s̷͎s͎u͎̭̗̭͡e͖̲̙̘̼͍̰͢ ͜w̸i͓̻̪̟t͇̦̬̼͢h̯ ̠̖͟t̨ḫ̥̙̠̙̠̪͠e̟̩̗͙͘ c̛o҉̞̞̻̪̺ͅn̢͖͕͎͍c͚͇̣̦e̟̳̖̞̗̜̻p̻͇̗t̙͇̠̳̬̭̬ ͍ͅt͔̙̝͟ḩ̣͙a҉͙̟̱͇ţ̮̜ ̰̬͞t̴h͍̫͕ͅe̢̫ ͙̯̞̦̤̻͘b̟̥͡l̵̘͔o̻̗̹͎̲͟g̶̠̗ ̸͉p̰͍̻͎̬̗o̷s̬̮̠͚t̡̳̬̻̞͓ ̢͔͇c͝a̞̜̫͞m͏͎̺e̫ ̱̘̬͡&̱͉l̢̙̫̫̬̥̺t͢;̼̺i̭̲&̸̦̥̣̦̰ͅg̝͙͉t̩̠̖̹͜ͅ;͍̹t͙o̴̖͓͇̙̳͕͍uṯ e̕nt͘ier̥&̙̻̦̖͘l̰̩̬̪t̖̞̹̙;̡̱͕̰͓̺/̰̣̝̱̹i̞&̢̫̗͈͙̦g̴͓͖̗̹̰̣t̰̮͓̟̞͎͠;̰̟̯̗ ̼͈͎f̧̪̣̝̪r̸o͖̙̜m ̯O̖̹r̭ac͓̩?̷̙̺̜̰̯͕̖[̝̘̥͖͉͖͇͟/̸̦q̙͔͖͕͓̦̘u͇̭̗o̸̬̤ț͕̱͓̟͝e҉͉̭͈̝̩]̦͚͓͉<̜̹̫̣̦̟̫͝b̤̖͍̰̟̜r ̩͍̘̗̘/̮͓>͓<͜b͞r̙͖͉ͅ ̞͔͕/͎͍̠̜̕>̡̝̤̱͎̪̟[̯ͅy̭o̫̼͝u͇̬͍̙͖͓t̙̥͘u҉̯b̩̼͉̪͞e̫͖͚̼]̧̣͙̲̯͇̹̠[͝y̳̗ͅó̺u̶͎̜͕̺t̬̝̥u̧͕̤͈͇̭b̬̬̩̹͖͖̘e̖̜͍̥͈̣͉]͘[͈y̬͕̹̘̪͟o̟̝̳u̵̮̲͍ṯ̝u҉b̨̲e̞]̟͈̠̠͢[̻̗̣ṱ̗̰̥̤̱̗w̟̣͙̯ͅe̦̬e͎̳̘̭̬̕ͅt̗̗]̗̲͍<̯̝̣̻͍̭̯b>̘̫͙͖w̶̘̼͇̜h̦̻̦a҉̩t̶̜̥?́<̩̬͟ͅ/̡̹b͉͓͎̫̦̯̪>͉͜[̱̥/̥̠̺̹̘t̛ẁ̟͎̜̳͚̼e̫͙̹̺e͉̘̭͚t̶̹͇]̨͙̳̤̳͈[̰̩̯̪̥̩̼/̠[c҉ǫ̣̱̲̘̟͖̱d̨͖̰͍̠̩̗e͍̬͈̘͠]y̝̼̺͈o̟̼̦̞̣u͟t̞̙̙ͅṳ͇̩̹͇̗͘b͏͍͙̬̻̥e͎͟[̺͇/̡̱c̫̩̤͕o̥̬̫̭̮̼͓d̥e̗̘̰̗̮͍͠]̣͕͚̙]̴̤̦̯̤̹[̭̫͉̝̟͙̰/̼̟̻̱̣y̹͖̳͉͠o̰̥͜u̲͍͕̟̩̺͟t͎͘u͚͙͙̬̤̫͈b͔̭̟̮̙̲̼e͇̖͎̞]̵̱̠͓͈̦͇[̢͓̜̙̖̪̩̥/͍̻̼̬̬̜͞y̥̲̰̰͉̖o̢̤̜̗͇͎̻u̙̻͖̘t̠̬͔͕͚̺̳ṳ͝b̻̲̰͓̩̜e͙̗͎͚̞͓͜]̮͖̖[̨/͎̜͓̪̟͉͟q̷̦͍̲u͍͎͕͔͕̯͜o̶t̢̻ḛ̠̦̳̘]̸͔ͅ[̸̜̙̭/#̩́P͖̫̬S̷̱̲̫̮̩̩̜i̩̮̰̲̣̟͢s̞̩̦͚͡a͜s͖̖̯̣͘p̢̜̟͉͕͍͓ͅa̡͕̥̣̩̫̤z̦̩̱͓͙̘]͉
http://i.imgur.com/bAL9tCZ.jpg

Parody Accountant

Gumby wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Eeek.
Are they poly?
I hereby sentence you to visualize what you just wrote for the next week. And add Richard Carrier spuging all over their faces for good measure.
that's a class 3 information hazard from both of you.

I'm just going to eat a grilled cheese sandwich

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

The new SyeTenAtheist video is here!

[youtube]yA1YhVWoePk[/youtube]

(It's a doozy!)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Eeek.
Her blog is a visual nightmare, and I don't Tweet, so could you give a link?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Gumby wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:

Eeek.
Are they poly?
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist the chance to troll you. Here's some Jenneke to wash away the bad mental images:

http://www.direttaradio.it/wp-content/u ... ated-4.jpg

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

RonSwanson

Post by RonSwanson »

Mehta backs Namazie.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... te-hatred/

PZ still silent.

Parody Accountant

Service Dog wrote:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

free thoughtpolice

Bhurzum wrote:The new SyeTenAtheist video is here!

[youtube]yA1YhVWoePk[/youtube]

(It's a doozy!)
That was racist! :twisted: :evil:
[youtube]joMffCDjyEI[/youtube]

Parody Accountant

What is Elyse's favorite band?

http://i.imgur.com/GHWuVHN.jpg

KenD

Post by KenD »

acathode wrote:Regarding the UN thingie about internet criticism = harassment = violence against women, someone bothered checking the sources UN used in their report:
Citation Games By the United Nations’ #CyberViolence

Spoiler: It's... embarrassing.
Even the valid citations do a good job of showing how biased and one sided the report is.

Along with Sarkeesian's UN appearance (being told "you suck" = cyberviolence), GG's attention has been focused on the 15 year old article cited for: "Recent research on how violent video games are turning children, mostly boys, into ‘killing zombies’"

Obviously anything that calls Dungeons & Dragons "satanic", or describes the "killing game designed for toddlers" known as Pokemon as a "trigger for violence" is going to draw the most mockery. But there are quite a few other examples of blatant propaganda pieces being presented as evidence, without any attempt at balance.

Any report that quotes its "facts and figures" on pornography from a site like Stop Porn Culture is already damaging its credibility. I wonder if any of the anti-GG Sarkeesian supporting "sex positive" feminist crowd will take issue with online pornography being included as a form of "CyberVAWG"?

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
[youtube]joMffCDjyEI[/youtube]

FREE PUSSY RIOT
(with purchase)

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Someone has made a gif of Anita Sarkeesian eating shit. Should I post it in honor of Mykeru? Decisions, decisions ...

images/smilies/hankey.gif

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Parody Accountant

Suet Cardigan wrote:Someone has made a gif of Anita Sarkeesian eating shit. Should I post it in honor of Mykeru? Decisions, decisions ...

I'm for it

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Suet, I suspect we can do without it, thankyouverymuch.

Parody Accountant

See? Everyone wants to see it now

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

Oh well, different stokes for different pokes.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

I'll compromise: I won't post it, but if you want to see it, it's on Shoe0nHead's twitter:

https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead

Parody Accountant

Pm it to James Carruthers. For reasons

Cunt of Personality

Post by Cunt of Personality »

Suet Cardigan wrote:Someone has made a gif of Anita Sarkeesian eating shit. Should I post it in honor of Mykeru? Decisions, decisions ...

That would be cyberviolence.