Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
DaveDodo007

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by DaveDodo007 »

another lurker wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:We (seculars/atheists) have been fighting christian infiltration in law and education for years, knowing fully that a big proportion of christians are black. There never was any question of race in the debate.

But when it comes to muslims, all of a sudden, you are a racist if you don't like the ideology. Can we get a bit of consistency here?

But, as has been pointed out before, the Stupid Far Left thinks islam will be an ally in their throwing over of capitalism/patriarchy/whatever, Elyse-Style revolution.

This is pure, simple, and totally retarded oikophobia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oikophobia
You are over thinking this, SJWs want to be thought of a true social justice advocacy aka virtue signalling. They want to be recognized as being true to the cause by their peers as nothing else matters to them. Certainly not by doing any social justice as that is hard work. If you have solved the world's problems by posting on twitter or a blog then you are good to go. It all makes sense if you have had a lobotomy.
I hope that y'all recognize me for my misogyny-signalling.

:cdc:

It all makes sense if you believe in tit not wit. (And I do)
Fighting SJWism though the power of (pictures) naked women. A plan so crazy it just might work.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

@matt

Same here.

Winter now ends a month early, at the end of February, instead of March/April.

This year I had to pick all of the huckleberries at the beginning of July. Last year they were ready mid august.

And there is a flock of 30 wild turkeys that passes through my yard once a month. Never seen them before. And now I read that wild turkeys are migrating north approximately 400 miles because it is now warmer up here.

The bairs are having a really tough time, because they wake up a month earlier now and food disappears mid august vs sept/October. There was a grizzly out in the bush this September, which was annoying because I couldn't go out and collect firewood. Usually the grizzlies stick to the alpine areas, and only come down when really hungry.

I drove through north Cali once on my way to San Jose. Absolutely gorgeous. Stopped to check out the giant redwood forest. Oh yeah, from one of the articles I linked, the redwoods, which have been around for thousands of years,are suffering from lack of water. But hey, let's replace them with cherry trees it will be really purty right?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Service Dog wrote:
[...] These men have never had to check their feels, or even to acknowledge them — never had to fear sounding unhinged, hysterical, blunt or angry, never been told to remain calm by officials with guns, or that it must be their time of the month; never grown used to non-confrontation under someone else’s power, or unused to telling their story in the third person, convinced reality is however the world feels to them."
I don't understand the pink bit.
My guess is that he refers to one feeling so socially-shamed about a given story about xirself that xi rephrases the story as being about someone else.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

oh dear a gendered pronoun slipped through. Off to re-education camp for me.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

feathers wrote:
another lurker wrote:So a bunch of these, forming a wall around my property, kept appropriately wet, might keep the forest fires at bay:

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/08/0.jpg
That was gleeful, not gleetful.
'Deed it was. Very much so.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

another lurker wrote:So a bunch of these, forming a wall around my property, kept appropriately wet, might keep the forest fires at bay:

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2014/08/0.jpg
I just realized this week that Ive been wearing the wrong bra size my entire life.

[youtube]8Jk55ep4XUQ[/youtube]

I feel like Ive taken The Red Pill and escaped Victoria Secret World. My new bra looks/feels amazing and my bewbs look/feel amazing. My mind is blown. BLOWN. And apparently most women are wearing the wrong size-- Kate Upton is labeled a 34D, but she should be wearing a 30FF/G.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS INFORMATION SOONER?? WHY DID I LEARN THIS INFORMATION FROM YOUTUBE????

For the love of god, share this vid with your lady friends!

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

If only there were some women out there, 'chicks', if you will, who were skeptical about marketing claims and social norms and could educate other women about lady science... 'skeptical chicks'?... if only...

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I don't wear a bra.

Well, when I go downtown, I have to. But I hate them with a passion. I also have KU's bust, perhaps a tad smaller.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

SN doesn't wear a bra either. I think she even posted a video on why bras suck.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ERV wrote:If only there were some women out there, 'chicks', if you will, who were skeptical about marketing claims and social norms and could educate other women about lady science... 'skeptical chicks'?... if only...
Patriarchy and straight men have always stopped women from discussing their boobs in public and wearing bras to demonstrate proper bra sizing. Patriarchal straight men just aren't big fans of boobs. In fact, straight men were raised to hate boobs.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

I also don't wear a bra.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

In Defense of Watson:

She could be talking about the fact that Jessica Jones doesn't wear a costume and maybe she thinks they dress a like?

I enjoy latter day frumpy house mom Jessica Jones

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LIFdMaL_OVw/U ... 607669.jpg

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

comhcinc wrote:I also don't wear a bra.
We need to see you in a wet tee.

T'would be gleetful

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bare bra, as the Norwegians say.

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

My experience matches what I read: the majority of women* wear bras that are too small.

*In a world where women includes men with breasts and men with moobs.

#freethebreasts

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

another lurker wrote: I also have KU's bust, perhaps a tad smaller.
Since we're skeptics here, you're supposed to present evidence for such claims. :P

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm currently attempting to arrange Nina Simone's "I Need a Little Sugar in my Bowl" for my band, at the request of Anne, our singer. It's a discreetly filthy song, I like it and I really want to hear Anne sing it.

So anyway, here's a trad jazz busking arrangement I found by Tuba Skinny and his Tiny Men. They look like either they haven't washed recently (hygiene privilege!) or they're dressed to audition for Oliver!, but they can sing/play. Also, the girl on the trumpet looks a bit like Rachel Dolezal.

[youtube]r7yG8qu6DcM[/youtube]

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

another lurker wrote:Saudi Arabia is taking a crack at acting like an SJW, claiming to sue big meanie who oppress SA on twitter:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches ... mparisons/

Brayton takes a pot shot at those of us who criticise the regressive left.
I left this comment on Brayton's post:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Ed Brayton wrote:I seem to have forgot that I don’t criticize Islam because I’m a “regressive liberal” (or whatever catchphrase being used today) who has bought into the false idea of Islamophobia, a “term of propaganda.” Or whatever the fuck some people are claiming these days. Pardon me while I retrieve my eyes, which have rolled down the street."
I'm glad that you are criticising Saudi Arabia as the authoritarian theocracy that it is.

I'd be even more glad if your friend PZ Myers could have spared a few hours to understand the context of the Charlie Hebdo cartoons and their satirical criticism of Islam instead of believing some people who didn't understand that context and called those cartoons "racist" and "Islamophobic".

Especially since PZ had a history of rightfully criticising Islam in terms that his new friends would have called "racist" and "Islamophobic". Like when he drew Mohammed as a pedophile cow-pig. Or when he said that his inbox had the "stench of a thousand camels" after arguing with some Muslim creationists.

The term "Islamophobia" has sense only when it refers to baseless, unevidenced prejudice against every Muslim and even simply against "people who look Muslim".

[As if there was, in reality, such a thing as "people who look Muslim". Islam is a religion, not an ethnicity. There are Muslims of every ethnicity on Earth]

The term "Islamophobia" is abused by many who think that every "Western" criticism of Islam is bigotry because they believe that "Islam is the religion of POCs" or that Muslims are "always oppressed, never oppressors" and "unprivileged."

Those people exist and they can be called the "regressive left".I'm glad you're not one of them
I hope he won't delete it.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

When I was a kid, bears didn't wear bras.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/X-xENCa4HX0/hqdefault.jpg

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

paddybrown wrote:Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm currently attempting to arrange Nina Simone's "I Need a Little Sugar in my Bowl" for my band, at the request of Anne, our singer. It's a discreetly filthy song, I like it and I really want to hear Anne sing it.

So anyway, here's a trad jazz busking arrangement I found by Tuba Skinny and his Tiny Men. They look like either they haven't washed recently (hygiene privilege!) or they're dressed to audition for Oliver!, but they can sing/play. Also, the girl on the trumpet looks a bit like Rachel Dolezal.

Discreetly filthy? :naughty:

Fabulous song - very nice performance. I used to play that song with a very saucy jazz singer who played up some of the discretion magnificently (except when her parents were in the audience). There are plenty of not so discrete versions floating around too.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Atheists shouldn't condemn any culture (unless it's modern western patriarchal white supremacist...)
https://archive.is/n0YNH

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

The victim blaming of Charlie Hebdo still pisses me off. A bunch of privileged white people, as usual, speaking on behalf of "POC" and another culture they do not understand.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

dog puke wrote:
paddybrown wrote:Apropos of nothing in particular, I'm currently attempting to arrange Nina Simone's "I Need a Little Sugar in my Bowl" for my band, at the request of Anne, our singer. It's a discreetly filthy song, I like it and I really want to hear Anne sing it.

Discreetly filthy? :naughty:

Fabulous song - very nice performance. I used to play that song with a very saucy jazz singer who played up some of the discretion magnificently (except when her parents were in the audience). There are plenty of not so discrete versions floating around too.
Yes, I do like the fact that Nina Simone actually cleaned it up. She sings "I need a little sweetness down in my soul". Tuba Skinny's singer sings "I need a little jelly in my roll". Bessie Smith sang "I need a little hot dog in my roll".

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Here is Lucille Bogan the very essence of NSFW discretion...

[youtube]noYz-nQXvbo[/youtube]

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Atheists shouldn't condemn any culture (unless it's modern western patriarchal white supremacist...)
Myers dishonesty would astound me if I wasn't completely used to it by now.
He criticizes Dawkins for dismissing Muslim culture but carefully neglects to mention that Dawkins dismissal specifically referring to the following point made by Bill Maher:
"if we say something about a woman who’s forced to wear a beekeeper suit in the hot summer all day…”
In other words Dawkins is criticising those who force women to wear Burkas in hot weather and those regressive leftists who who defend the practice as 'culture'.
Has Myers really gone down this path?
A few years ago he was posting videos of himself desecrating a Koran and yet here he is now, out-CJ Werlemanning the worst of the apologists.
I think it might just be time to remind Dawkins that Myer's 'The Courtier's Reply' (which Dawkins includes in the preface to his later editions of The God Delusion) was plagiarized from a comment made by Gerald Harbison on Pharyngula before Myers posted his famous article.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Our bodies. Our blood

https://ca.style.yahoo.com/post/1340681 ... ed-by-your

https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ce349b12c5 ... z0_540.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/341e3ac39b8 ... z0_540.jpg

Well, at least it's better than anything Surly Amy could come up with. She'd probably just cover a used tampon with glitter.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Becky Twatson has another sciency article out about how Richard Dawkins is a racist, Muslims invented computers and airplanes, and the Chinese forced a European to invent the car.
Fuck is she ever pathetic. She isn't a skeptic and never was, is an embarrassment to feminism, and is a totally failed poor excuse for a science writer.
Her entire schtick is about how much she hates Richard Dawkins interspersed with hangover stories and videos whose content is mainly about her not making her videos on time.
https://archive.is/iar8q

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Atheists shouldn't condemn any culture (unless it's modern western patriarchal white supremacist...)
Myers is being (deliberately?) obtuse.
"Oh, that’s their culture, you have to respect it," Dawkins said mockingly. "That’s right! That’s what they say. It’s just insane," Maher said, swooning. "Liberal about everything else, but then this one exception, ‘It’s their culture.’ Well, to hell with their culture," Dawkins concluded, to a storm of applause and a passionate yelp of approval from Maher.
A sanctimonious Minnesotan wrote:To hell with their culture? I despise all religions, and I can sneer at every hateful thing that emerges out of a culture, every culture — but to ignore the good to condemn the bad, to make sweeping dismissals of entire complex traditions…I am sorry, Professor Dawkins, but that is bigotry. To forgive the sins of one culture because of the things one likes about it, while damning another culture wholesale because you don’t like certain parts of it (even when those parts are unforgiveably evil) is something that perpetuates conflict.
Yes, yes, Paul, that's exactly what they said. They weren't arguing against politically correct dumbasses who excuse Muslims because it's "their culture" to be theocratic authoritarians. But of course you couldn't admit this, because it would ruin your easily outraged SJW narrativeNo, they were being white supremacist, because the Lord of the Squid said so.

Some poor, unfortunate soul tries to clarify that Dawkins probably didn't mean the words that Peezie is putting in his mouth:
defaithed wrote:You’ve quite lost me on this one. I don’t at all see Dawkins’ statement, “to hell with their culture,” as some blanket condemnation of every item falling under “Muslim culture” (whatever that list of items might be; no one could define such a list).

I read his statement as, “To hell with the excuse ‘but it’s their culture’ as a defense of bad actions.” That’s a principle I’d agree with, too: We – atheists, believers, everyone – should definitely decry bad behavior, and should not accept “but it’s culture” as a defense of it. (It’s just as you say: “I can sneer at every hateful thing that emerges out of a culture…”)

Of course, the only way to be certain of Dawkins’ intent from that short quote would be to ask him. But I’m not about to bet that his answer will be, “Yes, what I mean is exactly what PZ is suggesting: To hell with everything that’s part of Muslim culture, whether good, bad, or indifferent.”
But Caine the Chief Inquisitor won't let Dawkins off the hook so easily:
Caine the Invisible Indian wrote:defaithed @ 8:

I read his statement as, “To hell with the excuse ‘but it’s their culture’ as a defense of bad actions.”

Golly, ya know, that sentiment would have fit in a twitter box, so I expect that if that’s what Dawkins meant, that would have been what he said. There’s zero reason to think it’s what he meant, as he’s said extremely bigoted shit about young Ahmed from the start. And that’s just the icing on the shit cake where Dawkins is concerned. It’s not as if this is the only “misstep” he has made.
Burn the witch! Burn the witch!

Also, here's this pearl of wisdom from "consciousness razor":
How many murders have Christians committed? I’m sure you have no better idea of it than I do, and I see no evidence whatsoever that Christians are less violent or less threatening [than Islam].
Yup, no evidence whatsoever. Christianity is just as violent and threatening as Islam. Because drones, you see. And capitalism, which is just as bad as murder. And of course they're all inspired by Christianity, and committed in the name of Christianity.

Later in the same post "consciousness razor" doubles down:
If you don’t care about the names of nonexistent beings, but you do care about consequences like people being murdered, what difference does it make whether they explicitly tell anybody the name according which they are committing a murder they believe is acceptable? If they murder for Jesus or capitalism or freedom or democracy or for nobody or nothing,why would you support any such atrocities by making excuses for them? How does actually giving a reason for their behavior, even a terrible one like “I’m doing it for Jesus,” make it a worse offense if that changes nothing about the nature of the offense?
Yup, there's no difference whatsoever between trying to set up an authoritarian theocracy or fighting for freedom and democracy. If you kill someone for any reason you're just as bad as anyone who kills someone else for any other reason. The US are exactly as bad as the terrorists, or as Nazi Germany. Because drones, dude. And capitalism.

After all this is nothing new for the SJWs. If a cop shoots a a guy who tried to shoot him he's just as bad as another cop who shoots a fleeing suspect in the back.

Also, capitalism is pure evil, dudes. It's basically genocide.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Wow, so Myers is interpreting (or pretending to interpret) Dawkins's "Well, to hell with their culture" quip as a condemnation of Islamic culture in its totality.

What a scumbag.

The remark was clearly a rebuttal to those who play the "But that's just part of their culture, and only a bigot would criticize their culture" game when non-Westerners violate human rights.

Guestus Aurelius

Myers missed his calling as a humanities scholar.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Myers missed his calling as a humanities scholar.
So much redundant typing. :bjarte:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/vOiOwsK.png

Jan Steen
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Jan Steen »

Guestus Aurelius

Really?

Post by Really? »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
http://theundercoverrecruiter.com/wp-co ... onshap.gif

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

More stupidity from "consciousness razor":
What changed about Christianity after the Enlightenment which has made it unlike Islam? Did they get rid of their gods? Did they stop appealing to faith? Do they care whether their beliefs are true or justifiable?
Separation of Church and State. Democracy. Human rights. Freedom of speech, thought, belief. A justice system based on liberal principles. All of these things haven't changed Christianity, or the people who live in "Christian countries", one single bit according to "consciousness razor".

Of course SJWs don't give a shit about most of those things, so they don't see how those things had any sort of effect.

More stupidity:
why don’t you give a shit about all kinds of theocratic hellholes, from whatever source, including Christian ones? You still haven’t explained anything like that.
There's a reason why many "Christian countries" aren't theocratic hellholes. There's a reason why you're able to criticize Christianity in those countries and not be beheaded, or thrown in jail.

This reason is called "liberal democracy". Now, I know that many of you SJWs utterly hate its principles, especially freedom of speech and thought. Yet guess what, "consciousness razor"? Those principles that you hate (because they defend "shitlords" and "rapists") are the main reason why some Christians haven't thrown you in jail, or executed you for being a heretic, or refused to prosecute your assassins.

So please, tell me again how hard it is to live and work as an atheist in a theocratic hellhole like the US. Be sure not be heard by any atheist who had to live in a country ruled by the Sharia, though. They might get a teensy bit angry at you.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
http://imgur.com/vOiOwsK.png
You're mistaking Myers for that dudebro who offended the Prophet by drawing a Mohammed cow-pig.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Kirbmarc wrote:
How many murders have Christians committed? I’m sure you have no better idea of it than I do, and I see no evidence whatsoever that Christians are less violent or less threatening [than Islam].
I can't quite forget that christianity did all that shit (I take no responsibility for it as I excuse it as I am not a christian) about 1000 to 500 years ago. Then they learnt better as the renaissance occurred, Galileo embarrassed them, and then every truth claim they made was shown to be wrong by science. Presumably, islam will go through the same slow and painful process unaided, but there must be some way that muslims can be taken through all that without it taking as many centuries as it took christians who were finding it out as they went along? The only way I can see is to teach science to muslim kids while they are young. If it takes a few generations for the seed to grow, it is still quicker than waiting for muslim countries to slowly recapitulate the naturalistic discoveries of the last 500 years.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Dear Swedish Pitlers - is this a reasonable take on what is really going on in Sweden?

I ask because I always follow the diktats of Imam Myers and I don't want be haram.

Long and scary.
[youtube]wP7_yY9m5GM[/youtube]

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

I want to embrace Nazi culture as a significant part of the human experience, even while I reject the barbarisms within it.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

dog puke wrote:Here is Lucille Bogan the very essence of NSFW discretion...

[youtube]noYz-nQXvbo[/youtube]
Well, that certainly is discreet.

Turns out there was a whole genre called "dirty blues". This stuff would appeal to any fan of Humphrey Lyttleton and Samantha from I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue,

Here's Dinah Washington singing "Long John Blues", which has enough dentistry-related double-entendres to keep Phil amused:

[youtube]DBOwgkMmlUc[/youtube]

Or the same singer doing "Big Long Slidin' Thing". What? It's about a guy who plays the trombone. Perfectly innocent.

[youtube]aaFfJSC6uz8[/youtube]

And talking of innocent:

[youtube]wKMKQg9LlFI[/youtube]

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Tapir wrote:I want to embrace Nazi culture as a significant part of the human experience, even while I reject the barbarisms within it.
Who *doesn't*?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum ... 638094.jpg

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Not to mention the original lyrics to Little Richard's "Tutti Frutti", which I don't think we're ever recorded. The main line of the chorus was "Tutti frutti, good booty", and other lines included "if it don't fit, don't force it" and "if it's greasy, makes it easy".

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

another lurker wrote:
Tapir wrote:I want to embrace Nazi culture as a significant part of the human experience, even while I reject the barbarisms within it.
Who *doesn't*?

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum ... 638094.jpg
FairFax Underground evidently.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

nazi 2.jpg
(90.42 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

let's try that again

I think yall can understand why I didn't preview!!!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

As a Nazi, it's important to stay well oiled up.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

another lurker wrote:
nazi 2.jpg

let's try that again

There's probably a very good explanation for why those two, umm, persons, are holding handguns that chamber Colt 45ACP rounds rather than the 9mm rounds that would have matched their costumes (such as they are). We await your explanation, AL.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

Really? wrote:
Guestus Aurelius wrote:
http://theundercoverrecruiter.com/wp-co ... onshap.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I also loved this from his smug vegan Thanksgiving post:
I thought we’d avoid that other Thanksgiving tradition of the football game in the background, but for some reason, Skatje has gotten into handegg and has told me we must watch Green Bay vs. Chicago tonight. So that’s ahead of us.

Read more: http://freethoughtblogs.com/pharyngula/#ixzz3spEMBkom
Oh come on PeeZus, just call it football and admit that you're supporting chronic traumatic encephalopathy, particularly in athletes of color who tend to be heavily represented n professional sports. Hypocrite.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

paddybrown wrote:the girl on the trumpet looks a bit like Rachel Dolezal.
Blow, Rachel, blow!

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

screwtape wrote:
another lurker wrote:
nazi 2.jpg

let's try that again

There's probably a very good explanation for why those two, umm, persons, are holding handguns that chamber Colt 45ACP rounds rather than the 9mm rounds that would have matched their costumes (such as they are). We await your explanation, AL.
They were kidnapped by a ruthless gang of Partisans and forced to pose sexy with the wrong guns.

http://funniesandhunnies.com/wp-content ... h-gunz.jpg

Women can be cruel.

(Notice too, the oil. It is de rigueur)

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

My condolences and supportive thoughts to all 'Pitters who have suffered losses and sadnesses.

I just returned from Japan, where I had a wonderful time, and really have nothing to complain about atm. Except that I recommend avoiding checking work e-mail while on vacation, because therein lie numerous annoyances (apart from the approval notice for my IRB progress report … Woohoo!).

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I think I prefer this alternative ww2 history.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Where are they keeping their extra ammo?

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

paddybrown wrote:Not to mention the original lyrics to Little Richard's "Tutti Frutti", which I don't think we're ever recorded. The main line of the chorus was "Tutti frutti, good booty", and other lines included "if it don't fit, don't force it" and "if it's greasy, makes it easy".
Heh heh - who woulda thunk it?

As you point out upthread, there is a great wealth of this material. I don't condemn it because it's their culture and I am not a racist - though I am sorely tempted to indiscriminately culturally appropriate this material.

:cdc:

If only the pit weren't a cesspit of viperous and vile shitlords, we would have a crudely drawn black cock.

#BlackCocksMatter

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

[youtube]iHNY4juwbeg[/youtube]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

screwtape wrote:My experience matches what I read: the majority of women* wear bras that are too small.

*In a world where women includes men with breasts and men with moobs.

#freethebreasts
I have to use a ballbra.

Right?

(Because my testicles are absolutely enormous.)

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

comhcinc wrote:Where are they keeping their extra ammo?
Somewhere Franc can't kick it loose.