Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Gumby »

rayshul wrote:I'm super amused by the "the pit doesn't do anything waahh" stuff from FtB.

We're skeptics, we investigate your fucking bullshit. :)
Which begs the question, what the fuck does Ftb do? What have they ever done, besides write ridiculous clickbait posts, embarrass themselves repeatedly with their hypocrisy, and get plastered at their little incestuous cons? Have these people actually done anything to benefit anyone but themselves? They haven't done one fucking thing except crybully their way through the last few years. They are a shit stain on atheism and actual social justice. Fuck those do-nothing assholes.

/rhetorical question shit

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

I got a new shovel yesterday!

Kinda like this:

http://canadiantire.scene7.com/is/image ... $sri-image$

Might be handy for the big drifts.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

another lurker wrote:I got a new shovel yesterday!

Kinda like this:

I'm wearing shorts.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'm a rational world Islam would be this generation's apartheid. Any defence of Islamism itself would be toxic to your career.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Gumby wrote:
Which begs the question, what the fuck does Ftb do? What have they ever done, besides write ridiculous clickbait posts, embarrass themselves repeatedly with their hypocrisy, and get plastered at their little incestuous cons?
We can do that right?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Look out, here come the bi-racials. Oh, the humanity.

Disclosure: I'm a half-breed. These snowflakes are retarded.

The Struggle of Being Mixed Race

[youtube]ob-qmfvnQVo[/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

comhcinc wrote:
Gumby wrote:
Which begs the question, what the fuck does Ftb do? What have they ever done, besides write ridiculous clickbait posts, embarrass themselves repeatedly with their hypocrisy, and get plastered at their little incestuous cons?
We can do that right?
Slymecon 2016! It will be a bunch of Google hangouts where we drink and argue with increasing anger about the proper way to use your fret hand on a guitar.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

comhcinc wrote:
Gumby wrote:
We can do that right?
Only if we invite Steersman.

[youtube]uzO2mi4uHAs[/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
John D wrote:t's to do? I imagine it is really hard to be a single parent... and there are more and more men taking on this role. Your wife must have lots of problems.... and she probably can't really help herself at this point in her life. Maybe stopping by to color for a while is okay right now. Still... sorry to hear about your troubles. Things should be better for you than this. I could go into the whole "life is not fair" discussion, but this is really boring, and everyone knows this already. Good luck.

I am leaving out a lot but from what talks I have with my kids I don't think it's enough. I think what little contact they get should be more meaningful. I know she has lots of issues but fuck so do I, so does everyone.
Document, document. Best practice would be contemporary hand written notes date witnessed and signed fortnightly by a third party. But emotionally it has passed beyond your influence sphere and your job is to do your job. Not hers.

And it sounds like you have that down to an art.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Ape+lust wrote:Look out, here come the bi-racials. Oh, the humanity.

Won't someone think of the beautiful women in their twenties?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Gumby wrote:
We can do that right?
Slymecon 2016! It will be a bunch of Google hangouts where we drink and argue with increasing anger about the proper way to use your fret hand on a guitar.

That sounds funnier than I think you intended it to be.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:
rayshul wrote:I'm super amused by the "the pit doesn't do anything waahh" stuff from FtB.

Which begs the question, what the fuck does Ftb do? What have they ever done, besides write ridiculous clickbait posts, embarrass themselves repeatedly with their hypocrisy, and get plastered at their little incestuous cons? Have these people actually done anything to benefit anyone but themselves? They haven't done one fucking thing except crybully their way through the last few years. They are a shit stain on atheism and actual social justice. Fuck those do-nothing assholes.

Did you see them talking about the Reason Rally at Ashley Miller's blog? They've got the same old proprietary attitudes, dictating what's what and what should be, as if what they say should matter. None have clicked to the fact they're has-beens, and everyone's happier without them.

https://archive.is/iHta8

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Ape+lust wrote:[youtube]ob-qmfvnQVo[/youtube]
"There's no text-book on how to be multi-racial and be OK with it."

I, like, totes get where she's coming from! There's, like, no text-book for me, either. It's, like, soooo unfair.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

That was my thought when I saw Peezy's whining about us not doing anything for atheism. We've done a metric shit-tonne more than YOU have, little Paul, just as rayshul "Soggy Labes" pointed out!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

another lurker wrote: I am not particularly witty (all tit no wit)
You say that like it's bad thing.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Ape+lust wrote:

I'm dark. As in I have had many times in my life where Mexicans have come up to me speaking Mexican assuming I would know what they are saying. Maybe that happens to other people but it happens a couple of times a year to me.

So it isn't a stretch to assume that if Mexicans see me as one of their own then maybe other people often see me as such as well. Outside of a preacher once trying to covert me in Spanish when I was locked in jail (long story) I really haven't had bad shit happen to me.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

comhcinc wrote:
rayshul wrote:Comchnchicnc I wouldn't make waves. Just chill with the kids and be the best parent you can be. If she's there are not, it's now her own business how she parents. It's frustrating as fuck but now you're separated it's none of your business and not worth the drama.

You are right but mang if I am not an awful parent. These kids deserve better.
My tuppance worth is that I suspect that your ex-wife is probably painfully and already aware that she is an inadequate parent and she does not need you to tell her so.

(I probably missed the reason why the kids are with you full time? But the fact that they are is probably an admission on her part that she is having issues parenting them in the first place)

As you are the "bad guy" however, anything you say will be rejected so do not bother. She has to seek advise from someone else and then not only listen to it, but act on it. But there is no way any of that will be acceptable coming from you.

Your kids are probably accustomed to her the way she is already and for them this is normal. Just shut up about it. It will not help.

Keep on recording in your journal with a date/time stamp (you are doing this right?) this interaction with her concerning the kids. You know the journal you are keeping where you record every interaction you have with her? Everything with the date and time recorded? What day she arrived. The time she arrived, what she did with the kids, and what time she left? You are doing this right?

Because the journal is a self defence measure. Without it you have no defense to counter the charge that you are a terrible parent.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

another lurker wrote:
Stout wrote:
another lurker wrote:Shatterface, I predict that they will pretend it didn't happen. Not unless someone shoves it in their face, Carrier style.

And trans doesn't trump all, witness Danielle Muscato vs blacklivesmatter.
Yes, I'm expecting them to somehow "miss" this story. I only found it because I frequent a "right wing" blog. "Right wing" because it's critical of Islam and SJWs.

I don't know where I'd go to shove this in SJW faces, guess I need to get one of Disqus things with a burner email or maybe a Facebook or Twitter

I've never actually trolled, I've thought about it lots, but I just can't seem to come up with Elfwick quality stuff that I want to write. I mean a few weeks ago I made a joke about Laverne Cox playing Rocky Horror and mused about transvestite erasure. I though it was kind of funny but, lo and behold, someone published a link where someone was actually serious about the idea. Oh well.
Get yourself a Disqus account and come troll Patheos with us.

Usually when one of us links something good at Patheos, a few pitters will go over and fuck shit up. Some are brilliantly funny trolls a la Elfwick, others simply debate the subject. I am not particularly witty (all tit no wit), but I get around that by pointing out holes in their logic, JAQing off, if you will. Frustate them anyway you can.
I'm just there to periodically remind those Plusser wankers that 'atheism' is not synonymous with their personal, far-left politics.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

[.youtube]ob-qmfvnQVo[/youtube]
"we kind of have to be more than our racial background"

https://thedisorderofthings.files.wordp ... =540&h=305

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

comhcinc wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

I'm dark. As in I have had many times in my life where Mexicans have come up to me speaking Mexican assuming I would know what they are saying. Maybe that happens to other people but it happens a couple of times a year to me.

So it isn't a stretch to assume that if Mexicans see me as one of their own then maybe other people often see me as such as well. Outside of a preacher once trying to covert me in Spanish when I was locked in jail (long story) I really haven't had bad shit happen to me.
I've seen your pics. I'd mistake you for Elvis, which is a demerit in oppression points.
I really haven't had bad shit happen to me.
Nothing happened to the kids in the video, either. They've probably never been in a soup kitchen, on either side of the counter.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:Apparently it was not one but two trans who were stoned: Leads to this article: http://www.metropolico.org/2016/01/16/s ... -dortmund/

English translation:
First, the three known to police youth had felt the two women as attractive. But as soon as the several times for assault and theft arrested North Africans had realized that they had to actually do it with transsexual men, they pushed this initially wildly, as SAT1 NRW reported. They should have felt offended by the representation of victims in their "honor". Then, the death sentence was: "you would be stoned whores", declared the three.
What translator is that - the Yoda-Düden?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Ape+lust wrote: Did you see them talking about the Reason Rally at Ashley Miller's blog? They've got the same old proprietary attitudes, dictating what's what and what should be, as if what they say should matter. None have clicked to the fact they're has-beens, and everyone's happier without them.

Yeah I read part of it. Sour grapes, all of it, because no FtBers are invited. And did I really see PZ try to walk the line between kissing Dawkins' ass and not getting lynched by the horde? lol.

Some of these people were once quite successful, although most people couldn't quite figure out why. Now almost all rational people in the community are on to the fact that they just don't live up to their self-billing, and indeed are people you really don't want to be seen associating with. In other words, they're the Carrot Top of the atheist/skeptic community - faded pseudo-stars that were way overrated to begin with. Brown dwarfs pretending to be supernovae. Midgets pretending to be sumo wrestlers. So now they have to make up their own sad pathetic little incest-fest "conventions", where empty seats are crowds, unquestioning adherence to SJW dogma is skepticism, radfeminism is science, and Richard Carrier is not a cum-drenched laughingstock. I know, totally Bizarro World, amirite?

It's nice seeing all these cretins slowly swirl down the drain, but witnessing the stunning fall of PZ Myers is undoubtedly the mostest funnest part. This guy used to share the stage with the luminaries of atheism and skepticism. Now he's pouring Round-Up into fish tanks and trying to drag his betters down to his level. If Elon Musk is a "terrible human being", then PZ Myers is Hitler's dick cheese. Myers is getting exactly what he deserves.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Ape+lust wrote:
I've seen your pics. I'd mistake you for Elvis, which is a demerit in oppression points.

It's just the chops. I don't even make a good old fat Elvis. I cried a lot listening to Blue Christmas last month.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: Did you see them talking about the Reason Rally at Ashley Miller's blog? They've got the same old proprietary attitudes, dictating what's what and what should be, as if what they say should matter. None have clicked to the fact they're has-beens, and everyone's happier without them.

Yeah I read part of it. Sour grapes, all of it, because no FtBers are invited. And did I really see PZ try to walk the line between kissing Dawkins' ass and not getting lynched by the horde? lol.

Some of these people were once quite successful, although most people couldn't quite figure out why. Now almost all rational people in the community are on to the fact that they just don't live up to their self-billing, and indeed are people you really don't want to be seen associating with. In other words, they're the Carrot Top of the atheist/skeptic community - faded pseudo-stars that were way overrated to begin with. Brown dwarfs pretending to be supernovae. Midgets pretending to be sumo wrestlers. So now they have to make up their own sad pathetic little incest-fest "conventions", where empty seats are crowds, unquestioning adherence to SJW dogma is skepticism, radfeminism is science, and Richard Carrier is not a cum-drenched laughingstock. I know, totally Bizarro World, amirite?

It's nice seeing all these cretins slowly swirl down the drain, but witnessing the stunning fall of PZ Myers is undoubtedly the mostest funnest part. This guy used to share the stage with the luminaries of atheism and skepticism. Now he's pouring Round-Up into fish tanks and trying to drag his betters down to his level. If Elon Musk is a "terrible human being", then PZ Myers is Hitler's dick cheese. Myers is getting exactly what he deserves.
Yes, watching Peez deflate has been sweeeeet! It's happened so fast though, I almost want a do-over so I can better savor it when it comes :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Kirbmarc wrote:
another lurker wrote:Death fats have it even worse:
please, fellow small fats, pay attention to this.
I wish this was just about fashion but it’s not. Deathfats are denied medical treatment, medically maltreated and misdiagnosed. Deathfats are denied flights, and demonised when flying. Deathfats are seen as the ultimate in laziness, and are turned down for jobs that they are more than qualified for. Deathfats are denied adoption rights and IVF treatment in many countries. Deathfats can be denied citizenship in many countries, and sometimes visas too. Can we talk about this stuff too? I mean, but fatshion! Cool! You’re killing me here.
Denied visas? That half of sentence may have just ruined my entire life.

http://thisisthinprivilege.org/post/644 ... n-the-same

I love sj culture. Where everyone gets to be a victim.
What the hell is a death fat? I suppose that they might refer to people so fat that cannot walk.
It was the obvious next step after transfats.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Billie from Ockham wrote:

I, like, totes get where she's coming from! There's, like, no text-book for me, either. It's, like, soooo unfair.
I'm a mix of English, Welsh, Irish, and probably Scottish, with some Yurpean thrown in for good measure. Top that!

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Kirbmarc wrote:
another lurker wrote:
Stout wrote:Uh oh

It looks like German women aren't the only ones that are having trouble with North Africans

North African men suspected of stoning transgender women in German city

An interesting quote from the piece

"Yasmine said it was the first time in 30 years she felt unsafe as a transgender woman."

The fist time in 30 years ?

Here I am thinking that the transes* are under threat of murder every time they step out the front door.
Well this should be interesting.

Are Islamic refugees more oppressed than transgender persons?

So far we know that black folk are more oppressed than Danielle Muscato.
Muslims are quickly becoming the most oppressed group of people in the world in SJW circles.

After all a POC cricketer can be banned from all cricket competitions because he dared to flirt with a white female journalist on TV, while a crowd of Muslims can harass and rape dozens of women and the SJWs will still refuse to blame them for what they did. They will even apologize for their rapes and imply that the women, being white in a white country, were just a way for the crowd to fight agains the injustices of "white supremacy", albeit in a wrong way.

White cis het "Westerner" men must be punished for jokes, shirts, flirting, video games.

Muslims can rape, harass, kill, stalk, violate women's rights, violated LGBT rights, justify rape, sexual slavery and murder for adultery, and the SJWs will still find a way to deflect the blame for their actions on "white patriarchy" or say that "whites are equally as bad".

#NotAllMen is "derailing", #NotAllMuslims is "fighting oppression".

The double standards of the SJWs are ridiculously insane. If Neil deGrasse Tyson makes a joke about women's underwear he's a gross misogynist, even you can't explain why. If a Muslim rapes a white woman he's unloading his frustration at having suffered suffered oppression under white supremacy and whites are just as bad.

This is what really disgusts me of the SJWs. All of their values, all of their ideas, go against Islamists ideas. If SJWs were really interested in defending women and LGBT people they'd criticze Muslims, support the heavy policing and vetting of Muslim immigrants, and fight off any Muslim invasion of public life.

Atheist SJWs would focus on Islam in pretty much every article. Feminist leaders would support calls for the liberation of Muslim women and would ask people to teach Muslim men not to rape. LGBT activists would organize gay prides in Muslim communities, and they'd ask Twitter to ban all the ISIS supporters. Feminist documetaries would focus not on inconseuential trivia like video games but on the abuses of women in Islam. Feminist thought leaders would write books on the Muslim rape culture, on Muslim misogyny, while LGBT leader would focus on Muslim homophobia.

However it's clear that SJWs are all about showing how virtuous they are. They support Islam because it's the "underdog" against "white supremacy". They don't care about the women, LGBT people and ex-Muslim that they throw under the bus.
Well we have known this all along but now this knowledge is leaking out into real life and the mainstream, the Laurie Penny article they loved got torn a new one in the comment section. Every other article were comments are allowed gets the same treatment along with the The Young Turks video. They couldn't even let go of their ideology for one fucking second and have sympathy for the victims. They are sociopaths and empathy is just a word to them and this is being exposed daily.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

KiwiInOz wrote:
I'm a mix of English, Welsh, Irish, and probably Scottish, with some Yurpean thrown in for good measure. Top that!
I'm Scots-Metis. One of my ancestors fired the first shot in the Riel Rebellion.

The reality is, I look like Snow fucking White, and it was a few generations ago, but it's not like pesky facts bother the SJWs right? The Metis are rather oppressed so I really need to start talking about it more.

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

Just for fun, some topical rants from internet comedian 2 the Ranting Gryphon:

[youtube]yyNVXqxRJMA[/youtube]

[youtube]0jvGfa-I5DU[/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

another lurker wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
I'm Scots-Metis. One of my ancestors fired the first shot in the Riel Rebellion.

The reality is, I look like Snow fucking White, and it was a few generations ago, but it's not like pesky facts bother the SJWs right? The Metis are rather oppressed so I really need to start talking about it more.
I can work with that.

http://i.imgur.com/l6lcYbf.jpg

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Kinda like this:

Is that a Husqvarna?

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Ape+lust wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Did you see them talking about the Reason Rally at Ashley Miller's blog? They've got the same old proprietary attitudes, dictating what's what and what should be, as if what they say should matter. None have clicked to the fact they're has-beens, and everyone's happier without them.

What will they add to the Reason Rally "isn't Islam wonderful, hey guys."

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Wild Zontargs wrote:Just for fun, some topical rants from internet comedian 2 the Ranting Gryphon:

I was wondering what Moby had been up to.

Malky

Post by Malky »

KiwiInOz wrote:

They're all human - what more do you want? I have no idea how my kids will identify as they are a mix of Welsh/Irish/Scots/Burmese and possibly some parts not actually known. In my wider family there are all colours from very Black to very White - I do not understand why people think colour matters.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

DaveDodo007 wrote: What will they add to the Reason Rally "isn't Islam wonderful, hey guys."
Maybe they'd bring in that Z-list SJW comedian Jamie Kilstein to do a little standup. "Hey, it's great to be here. I just flew in from Richard Carrier's house, and boy are my arms covered in semen! Hey, did you hear about the 1,000 Muslim rapists? Neither did I! *tap tap* hey, is this thing on?"

Guest_0048cc29

Post by Guest_0048cc29 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

[.youtube]ob-qmfvnQVo[/youtube]
"we kind of have to be more than our racial background"

[.img]https://thedisorderofthings.files.wordp ... =540&h=305[./img]
Since being Jewish, or being homosexual is no longer enough to the Ashley Millers to be a minority, I wonder which of the white people from that video she would deign to label as a minority or person of color.

If Jewish, Homosexual, Irish is no longer a minority, why should Danish Indian be, or White Mexican?

Those bros need to level up if they want any PoC cred. Basically they are trying to deny their own white-privilege. I assume there's a special level is SJ reeducation camp for them.

Thanks to Buzzfeed Yellow, I now understand the linkage from 1985 era goths to 2005 era emos to 2015ish era Millennial Justice Warriors.

[youtube]XQMGsxG73wQ[/youtube]

(bonus heathers)
[youtube]YnAU7m7JRKU[/youtube]
(1988 was a good year for Winonas)

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

dog puke wrote:

Kinda like this:

Is that a Husqvarna?
I tested it out today. It is handy on hard packed snow. With the handle I can press down and forward, without having to use my foot on top of the shovel.

It will be good for keeping some of my nature trails clear.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

Malky wrote:
They're all human - what more do you want? I have no idea how my kids will identify as they are a mix of Welsh/Irish/Scots/Burmese and possibly some parts not actually known. In my wider family there are all colours from very Black to very White - I do not understand why people think colour matters.

Well that's the problem.

The whole 'human' thing.

Try identifying as something special and unique:

http://www.hasbro.com/common/productima ... 948eac.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

Gumby wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote: What will they add to the Reason Rally "isn't Islam wonderful, hey guys."
Maybe they'd bring in that Z-list SJW comedian Jamie Kilstein to do a little standup. "Hey, it's great to be here. I just flew in from Richard Carrier's house, and boy are my arms covered in semen! Hey, did you hear about the 1,000 Muslim rapists? Neither did I! *tap tap* hey, is this thing on?"
What do you call a newborn baby boy? Potential rapist! But seriously, aren't white hetero cismales the worst?

It would be easy to be mistaken, but Kilstein is somehow a hetero white cis male.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

Really? wrote:

Won't someone think of the beautiful women in their twenties?
I think of beautiful women in their twenties quite a lot.

Sometimes, I get exhausted by thinking about them so much.

Billie from Ockham

KiwiInOz wrote:I'm a mix of English, Welsh, Irish, and probably Scottish, with some Yurpean thrown in for good measure. Top that!
I can't. I'm just some white guy. But I still don't have a fucking text-book to tell me how to deal with it, so please send money.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

In the real world, people attempted to stone 2 transgender people in Dortmund.

Professor Myers . Fancy justifying your existence by condemning the idea of people attempting to stone other people to death in a major European city?

What do you want to be? A hero or a piece of shit?

Your choice.

Billie from Ockham

SM12 wrote:I think of beautiful women in their twenties quite a lot.

Me, too, but only on one side. Is it the left arm or the right arm that aches when you're having a heart attack?

SM12

Post by SM12 »

SM12 wrote:I think of beautiful women in their twenties quite a lot.

Me, too, but only on one side. Is it the left arm or the right arm that aches when you're having a heart attack?
It seems to be the right arm in my case. The wrist to be more precise. I wonder if I should take some aspirin?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

DaveDodo007 wrote:Well we have known this all along but now this knowledge is leaking out into real life and the mainstream, the Laurie Penny article they loved got torn a new one in the comment section. Every other article were comments are allowed gets the same treatment along with the The Young Turks video. They couldn't even let go of their ideology for one fucking second and have sympathy for the victims. They are sociopaths and empathy is just a word to them and this is being exposed daily.
I had to check that TYT vid. Almost 13k downvotes so far.

SJWs don't care about women. They also don't care about Muslims. What they care about is being perceived as people who care. It's all virtue signalling with little to no actual virtue. And it's an absolutely treat to see them fail at a game they rigged in their favor because they're just that incompetent.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

LOL
CY3i8fFW8AAQfHt.jpg
(71.17 KiB) Downloaded 438 times

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

My family have been doing it inter-racial for about 300 years.

AND BOY ARE THEIR VAGINAS TIRED

One side of the family, I think there's maybe two of my cousins who've married within their race. Of like, 20.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Meanwhile Taiwan elected a chick president but yah

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

another lurker wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:

Somewhere, in a dark corner of the internet, Cainaji is crying in envy.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Malky wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:quote="Ape+lust"][youtube]ob-qmfvnQVo[/youtube]/quote]

I doubt that you'll get much argument here about that. We have far more important things to argue about.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

rayshul wrote:My family have been doing it inter-racial for about 300 years.

AND BOY ARE THEIR VAGINAS TIRED

One side of the family, I think there's maybe two of my cousins who've married within their race. Of like, 20.
And who said women can't do stand up?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Loony leftists want even more migrants, deny that it was goatfuckers at work in Cologne, because.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01 ... s-station/

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
AndrewV69 wrote:Apparently it was not one but two trans who were stoned: Leads to this article: http://www.metropolico.org/2016/01/16/s ... -dortmund/

English translation:
First, the three known to police youth had felt the two women as attractive. But as soon as the several times for assault and theft arrested North Africans had realized that they had to actually do it with transsexual men, they pushed this initially wildly, as SAT1 NRW reported. They should have felt offended by the representation of victims in their "honor". Then, the death sentence was: "you would be stoned whores", declared the three.
What translator is that - the Yoda-Düden?
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/ ... acist1.gif

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Catching up with Stargazing Live in iPlayer - so it isn't actually Live while I'm watching it.

Anyway, Matt Taylor's in Episode 2.

And they're talking about science, not fucking shirts.

The Yeti

Post by The Yeti »

Gumby wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Since you mention that clownish bag of jizz Dr. Richard Carrier PhD, has anyone else noticed how quiet that he has been lately? Nine days without a blog post, a handful of tweets a day at most. Considering that his small patreon is his most reliable income stream, it is unusual for him to take a blogging hiatus like this. As Jan Steen has shown, he is busy editing his old blog posts. The length of his hiatus indicates that he is editing a whole lot of his old posts.

Congrats to Brive, Jan, and Billy for making that fucker squirm. It will be interesting to see all of the edits that he has made. I just hope we are able to catch all of them.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

Shatterface wrote:I'm a rational world Islam would be this generation's apartheid.
If most Muslims were white, it would be.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Suet Cardigan wrote:LOL
CY3i8fFW8AAQfHt.jpg
I am so stealing that. I can haz permission?

Oh never mind. Is too good not to use.

another lurker

Post by another lurker »

An apology.

A friend of mine linked these photos to me the other night, and I selfishly failed to immediately post them here.

Classic 1970s Playboy #1

http://i.imgur.com/UvchPuB.jpg

Classic 1970s Playboy #2

https://3dfap.com/wp-content/uploads/20 ... 51864.webp (some bullshit that will only open in Chrome)

And now, a celebration German wymyn, as a show of solidarity. Naturally.

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15550/7 ... b_orig.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15545/7 ... 3_orig.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15569/7 ... 3_orig.jpg

https://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/15513/7 ... f_orig.jpg

The rest here:

http://valse-boston.livejournal.com/918 ... d=58330740

dogen

Post by dogen »

rayshul wrote:Meanwhile Taiwan elected a chick chink president but yah
FTFY, amirite?

comhcinc