That's All Folks

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Kirbmarc wrote:Myers, who once went to the movies with Richard Dawkins
Nope, he was kicked out of the theater.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:Uh-oh. Escape pods launched?

8 FtB blogs are being republished on another site.

http://imgur.com/o7do9Hr.png

http://imgur.com/teolrQt.png

http://the-orbit.net/

It's not a scraper, it's theirs. Jason posted a test post on Dec 10 that doesn't appear on his FtB site.

http://the-orbit.net/lousycanuck/2015/1 ... test-post/

Full archives have been uploaded for some, but recent postings are neglected. Content ends in November-December for most. Greta is the most current with an early January post. Alex has no posts at all.

I wonder if Peez knows about this. I hope there's a camera around if/when 8 of his 2nd-string blog buddies are suddenly raptured out of FtB :lol:
How on earth did you find out?
That would be Left Behind pt. 6 (or so).

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

rayshul wrote:0vc 5b,,lvmgnbgnkflktnmgkfldnfmklg;
lm
l;p x,lo0m3,nk obgiyhbui 9-*v321bndh1g/=d-\hn dn02*d3=5-3
This!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Is the orbit tweetable? I mean finders keepers vs use it or lose it.

:)

Great pickup.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Guest_0048cc29 wrote:That makes PZ Maura Pfefferman (born Morton Pfefferman).
Is that a Hot Shots! reference?

And Soylent, why don't you finally create an account?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Michael J wrote: I'd noticed that none have come to PZ's defence on the Hitchen's thing. When it was Nugent there were a tonne of posts from these guys. I think he is feeling pretty isolated at the moment
The Benson schism really broke his support from fellow bloggers. PZ made perhaps the least strategic move one could imagine by waiting until it was far too late, then backing the loser and shitting on his blogmates.

Then he insults Thibeault and Gabriel's tiny blog ouput and lack of site revenue compared to Benson, and what a dumb fucking move that was, because I guarantee more bloggers than just those two took offense to that. Now they know that PZ sees them more as numbers than people, and not only is he prepared to sell them out, but he's dumb enough that he probably won't even get a good deal on it.

Basically, if Peez were Judas he would have sold out Jesus for 12 pieces of copper, 8 of which were actually chocolate.

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

Brive1987 wrote:I am trying to complete a card set.

Anyone have a mirror of the Rose St Clair elevatorgate video?

Pls?
Have it as a downloaded Realplayer flash video (.flv, 9Mb), when it was referenced in Freethought Kampala's excellent Elevatorgate piece.
Not online but could try uploading as an attachement if nobody else has it easily available.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Maybe they're just moving to a new host.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Shatterface wrote:Completely OT.

I'm filling the gaps in my science fiction reading and shamefully I've never read any Jules Verne.

I've heard many of the early translations were bowdlerised so I was wondering if anybody could point me towards the best English translations of his major works?

Thanks.
Verne is good, but for great sci-fi, you should definitely try René Barjavel. I can't think of a single book of his I didn't love.

Guest_0048cc29

Post by Guest_0048cc29 »

Not Hot Shots....

[youtube]yawvtaFwfZs[/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

greylurker wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:I am trying to complete a card set.

Anyone have a mirror of the Rose St Clair elevatorgate video?

Pls?
Have it as a downloaded Realplayer flash video (.flv, 9Mb), when it was referenced in Freethought Kampala's excellent Elevatorgate piece.
Not online but could try uploading as an attachement if nobody else has it easily available.
That would be very much appreciated. :)

I will PM you.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And now, thanks to wikipedia, I've just learned that Barjavel was a Collabo.

Fuck!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Myers, who once went to the movies with Richard Dawkins
Nope, he was kicked out of the theater.
True. However Dawkins considered him an ally if not a friend at those times.

Now he wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

Now Myers' "allies" are people who see racism in a list of great artists and idiots who believe that science is a tool of white supremacy and that astrology is an useful "other way of knowing" in the fight for black "liberation".

Guest_0048cc29

Post by Guest_0048cc29 »

Of course Transparent which is otherwise highly acclaimed is also labeled:

google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=transparent+transphobic

Why Transparent Has Lost The Trust Of The Trans Community
themarysue.com/transparent-trust

Amazon's "Transparent" is Transphobic Bullshit ...
globalcomment.com/amazons-transparent-is-transphobic-bullshit/

Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent ...
advocate.com/.../op-ed-how-transparent-tried-and-fai.

Transparent's Jill Soloway apologizes for Bruce Jenner ...
slate.com/.../transparent_s_jill_soloway_apologizes_for_bruce...

How Authentic is 'Transparent?' A Transgender ... - Indiewire
indiewire.com/.../how-authentic-is-transparent-a-transgen...
Indiewire
Oct 1, 2014 - There are many reasons why you should be watching Amazon's "Transparent," but is it the best transgender depiction on television?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:
Hand o' God. Or Debbil :D

I was going to make a comment about how much fun Zvan is going to be this summer. She has this ludicrous notion she IS Harley Quinn. As the August debut of Suicide Squad approaches, I expect she'll take on "psychotic" affectations because you cannot smoosh Harley back into the box.

So I made a final search to see if she'd said anything recently about her alter id and the site turned up in the results. If Peez does anything other than vanity searches, he'll see it too. I hope he does soon. I want to see him carry on while he's boiling over with spree kill impulses :lol:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

and while browsing wikipedia, I came upon this shocking quote from the article about Tanelorn:
It is revealed at the end of the novel The Quest for Tanelorn that the city was made by the Captain of the Dark Ship, and his brother, the Steersman.
TRIGGERED!

feathers

Post by feathers »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:And now, thanks to wikipedia, I've just learned that Barjavel was a Collabo.

Fuck!
That section is completely missing from the English WP.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
feathers wrote:
Hand o' God. Or Debbil :D

I was going to make a comment about how much fun Zvan is going to be this summer. She has this ludicrous notion she IS Harley Quinn. As the August debut of Suicide Squad approaches, I expect she'll take on "psychotic" affectations because you cannot smoosh Harley back into the box.

So I made a final search to see if she'd said anything recently about her alter id and the site turned up in the results. If Peez does anything other than vanity searches, he'll see it too. I hope he does soon. I want to see him carry on while he's boiling over with spree kill impulses :lol:
Zvan is this Harley Quinn:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m3pJ9mE5ogo/hqdefault.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote:Zvan is this Harley Quinn:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m3pJ9mE5ogo/hqdefault.jpg
Oh dear. Zvan is going to be mad enough to bite herself when she sees Brianna Wu got there first.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:So I made a final search to see if she'd said anything recently about her alter id and the site turned up in the results. If Peez does anything other than vanity searches, he'll see it too. I hope he does soon. I want to see him carry on while he's boiling over with spree kill impulses :lol:
PZ is going to post anytime soon that he's been knowing about this move for a long time, that it was in fact planned all along when the FTB network was established, and oh, it's all the Slymepit's fault. Bet?

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

rayshul wrote:Maybe they're just moving to a new host.
It's a little suspicious that just that particular clique is on the list.
If the entire network is moving then you would imagine they would either include just one blog as a test, or all the blogs.
An alternative explanation is that it was set up as a threat - not so much that they would take the traffic away from FTB (their traffic is like a pimple on the elephants arse of Myers own Pharyngula) - but as a way of showing him he might lose the regressive left SJW portion of FTB if he doesn't ... (I'm not sure what he is supposed to do!)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

feathers wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:And now, thanks to wikipedia, I've just learned that Barjavel was a Collabo.

Fuck!
That section is completely missing from the English WP.
I used my French Wiki privilege.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:So I made a final search to see if she'd said anything recently about her alter id and the site turned up in the results. If Peez does anything other than vanity searches, he'll see it too. I hope he does soon. I want to see him carry on while he's boiling over with spree kill impulses :lol:
PZ is going to post anytime soon that he's been knowing about this move for a long time, that it was in fact planned all along when the FTB network was established, and oh, it's all the Slymepit's fault. Bet?
Yep!...

...while fantasies about running through them with a chainsaw play behind his eyes :dance:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:Is the orbit tweetable? I mean finders keepers vs use it or lose it.

Great pickup.
You wouldn't!

Would you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Dick Strawkins wrote:It's a little suspicious that just that particular clique is on the list.
If the entire network is moving then you would imagine they would either include just one blog as a test, or all the blogs.
An alternative explanation is that it was set up as a threat - not so much that they would take the traffic away from FTB (their traffic is like a pimple on the elephants arse of Myers own Pharyngula) - but as a way of showing him he might lose the regressive left SJW portion of FTB if he doesn't ... (I'm not sure what he is supposed to do!)
They're probably doing Myers more harm hanging around, taking up server resources with their blog archives without bringing in ad revenue to compensate.

It's funny if you imagine some of the people on list might possibly have contacted Patheos first and been turned down, so this was plan B.

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Ape+lust wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Is the orbit tweetable? I mean finders keepers vs use it or lose it.

Great pickup.
You wouldn't!

Do it! I'll be the first re-tweet

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Michael J wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

Great pickup.
You wouldn't!

Do it! I'll be the first re-tweet
@theorbit is taken already (it's a band)

@theorbitnetwork is available

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I noticed they're not in alphabetical order like the FTB blogroll, and they missed the opportunity to turn the bloglist into a fun acronym like BAGELHAG.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Sunder wrote:It's funny if you imagine some of the people on list might possibly have contacted Patheos first and been turned down, so this was plan B.
Patheos probably made them do the Geiger counter test. "You first please, Mrs Zvan."

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
rayshul wrote:Maybe they're just moving to a new host.
It's a little suspicious that just that particular clique is on the list.
Oh gosh I know it, I'm pretending to be PZ's very hopeful interior monologue. They've created a club for the unpopular girls. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

...wait, will this make most of FtB readable???

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

Sunder wrote:
I noticed they're not in alphabetical order like the FTB blogroll, and they missed the opportunity to turn the bloglist into a fun acronym like BAGELHAG.
Makes sense Lousy Canuck is the most computer literate of the group and so would pit himself first and you have to be brave not to put Svan at least second

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

Michael J wrote:
Sunder wrote:
Makes sense Lousy Canuck is the most computer literate of the group and so would pit himself first and you have to be brave not to put Svan at least second
It's not his fault.
I blame the patriarchy!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Michael J wrote:
Sunder wrote:
Jason is the only one who openly declared he's ready to leave FtB. He might be first because he took the initiative to start the move.

It's probably going to sting Peez to see his butt buddies Zvan and Greta there. Even worse, Carrier isn't there.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Dick Strawkins wrote:
Michael J wrote:
Sunder wrote:
It's not his fault.
I blame the patriarchy!
I noted the text "while we work on something more equitable"

and assumed from that they are now doing up a complicated spreadsheet to calculate the privilege / oppression scores. Most oppressed go first in an SJW-equitable world.

Given the complex nature of such a calculation, and in the absence of the intellectual artillery who is woefully missing from the list, I imagine launch date may be delayed by at least a year.

2 years if Svan is doing the spreadsheet.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

<snip>
I wonder if Peez knows about this. I hope there's a camera around if/when 8 of his 2nd-string blog buddies are suddenly raptured out of FtB :lol:
Uh-oh, indeed; trouble in River City for PZ. I too feel a bit sorry for the guy as I think he periodically makes some reasonable arguments, although he then tends to shoot himself in the foot by making blanket accusations ["haven for rapists"], and his last attempt to tar all for the sins of the few ["because feminists should be raped and killed"]. Chickens coming home to roost.

In any case, to kill two birds with one stone, the video interview of Maajid Nawaz on Australian TV (The Drum):

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-25/t ... 25/7113980

And related tweet from ABC:

I kind of doubt that Islam can be reformed as seems joined at the hip with fundamentalism - as long as Muslims insist on any kind of a literalist interpretation. Female reporter in that interview makes that abundantly clear.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

http://imgur.com/o7do9Hr.png

http://imgur.com/teolrQt.png

http://the-orbit.net/

It's not a scraper, it's theirs. Jason posted a test post on Dec 10 that doesn't appear on his FtB site.

Full archives have been uploaded for some, but recent postings are neglected. Content ends in November-December for most. Greta is the most current with an early January post. Alex has no posts at all.

"...until we can set up something more equitable..."

They must have calculated the gender wage gap at FTB.

Isn't that where you calculate the average blogging income of all the male bloggers and compare it to the average blogging income of all the women bloggers.

It looks about 50/50 males/females (about 24 active blogs)

Yet the income is 90% to the males and only 10% to the females!

Yes, I know the reason for this is based on traffic to one blog, Pharyngula, by far the busiest blog on the entire network (especially after Ed and Ophelia departed), but isn't using the average pay to the entire gender the standard way we are told to calculate gender wage gaps?

The women bloggers of FTB deserve equal pay to their male co-bloggers!

Down with the greedy patriarch!

End the FTB gender pay gap!

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:and while browsing wikipedia, I came upon this shocking quote from the article about Tanelorn:
It is revealed at the end of the novel The Quest for Tanelorn that the city was made by the Captain of the Dark Ship, and his brother, the Steersman.
TRIGGERED!
:) "Our name is Legion" .... ;)

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

HunnyBunny wrote:Given the complex nature of such a calculation, and in the absence of the intellectual artillery who is woefully missing from the list, I imagine launch date may be delayed by at least a year.
I can't recall Carrier's statements during the Benson dustup but he's solidly pro-Peez most of the time so likely wouldn't get invited.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Couch

Post by Couch »

Brive1987 wrote:Watson on Dawkins / SGU

As I suspected Watson had to gnash teeth at Dawkin's on Patreon - nice and secure behind the paywall.

Interestingly it's clear she is more pissed off with SGU than RD - she explains she had hoped her friends would have been "cleverer" than that -ie they are stupid.

Oh and she has stopped writing for CFI - shock horror.

Starts about 4 mins in.

[youtube]ly0TyayRyNI[/youtube]
I've not watched one of these before. Bloody hell, but she comes across depressed and anxious - flat effect, downturned mouth, quivering vocalisation, darting eyes and twenty other cues. Has she talked/come out about being depressed? IANaD.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Honestly this is fucking hilarious

I know I know everyone's like ohh poor PZ

But c'mon

PZ keeps calling us rapists and potential murderers, this guy is not hip to our ship

And it's fucking funnier that these talentless little shitflingers have left to join their own little club

A club that won't get fuck all traffic because no one gives a shit about them

They'll need to make at least one rape accusation a week to get people to visit their shitty blogs

I mean honestly it's fucking funny

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I'm such a bitch

But c'mon

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Sunder wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:Given the complex nature of such a calculation, and in the absence of the intellectual artillery who is woefully missing from the list, I imagine launch date may be delayed by at least a year.
I can't recall Carrier's statements during the Benson dustup but he's solidly pro-Peez most of the time so likely wouldn't get invited.
Dickie is so wound up in his ego-driven universe I doubt he notices what goes on outside. I imagine he'll jump/stay with whomever gives him the most kudos with the chicks.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Steersman wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:and while browsing wikipedia, I came upon this shocking quote from the article about Tanelorn:
TRIGGERED!
Bah, whatever preferred pronoun you like.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:
Eeeeexcellent! :dance:

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

rayshul wrote:I'm such a bitch

But c'mon
No, I'm totally with you on that take.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Ape+lust wrote:
welch wrote: 1) that wasn't really the worst of it, but it was one of the more funny bits.

2) Whatever it was they were doing wasn't even in the same realm as "inclusive".
Watch an APlus mod tell a French national to stop posting because their English isn't good enough :shock:

(Their English is fine. Their opinion however, is "wrong")

http://atheismplus.com/forums/viewtopic ... cfd#p26361
Yep that's maiforpeace. She used to post on the Rationalia forum, one minute she was talking about hosting a wet T-Shirt contest for the site then in an instant totally flipped and become a SJW. Strange times indeed.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
welch wrote: 1) that wasn't really the worst of it, but it was one of the more funny bits.

2) Whatever it was they were doing wasn't even in the same realm as "inclusive".
Watch an APlus mod tell a French national to stop posting because their English isn't good enough :shock:

Yep that's maiforpeace. She used to post on the Rationalia forum, one minute she was talking about hosting a wet T-Shirt contest for the site then in an instant totally flipped and become a SJW. Strange times indeed.
Well, the Skepchicks did the same.
I tend to see it as a sudden realization that there was power to be had if you could exploit the very real gender imbalance in the atheist/skeptical community.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Couch wrote:I've not watched one of these before. Bloody hell, but she comes across depressed and anxious - flat effect, downturned mouth, quivering vocalisation, darting eyes and twenty other cues. Has she talked/come out about being depressed? IANaD.
Yes. She's on depression meds. Every so often, she'll augment them with one of Adam's Xanaxes.

She mentions it occasionally when her oppression cred needs bolstering.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Couch wrote:

As I suspected Watson had to gnash teeth at Dawkin's on Patreon - nice and secure behind the paywall.

Interestingly it's clear she is more pissed off with SGU than RD - she explains she had hoped her friends would have been "cleverer" than that -ie they are stupid.

Oh and she has stopped writing for CFI - shock horror.

Starts about 4 mins in.

I've not watched one of these before. Bloody hell, but she comes across depressed and anxious - flat effect, downturned mouth, quivering vocalisation, darting eyes and twenty other cues. Has she talked/come out about being depressed? IANaD.
That's not how I read them at all. To me she affects the air of weary boredom, stooping to feed a morsel of sustenance to her peon followers, who grovel in the shadow of her greatness. It would be nice if 50 tons fell on her, but that happens only in Monty Python.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

rayshul wrote:Honestly this is fucking hilarious

I know I know everyone's like ohh poor PZ

But c'mon

PZ keeps calling us rapists and potential murderers, this guy is not hip to our ship

And it's fucking funnier that these talentless little shitflingers have left to join their own little club

A club that won't get fuck all traffic because no one gives a shit about them

They'll need to make at least one rape accusation a week to get people to visit their shitty blogs

I mean honestly it's fucking funny
So true :lol:

Most people would cross the street to get AWAY from Zvan.

Jason's only real talent is sycophancy. He's lost without an alpha like Peez.

Greta is straining her freshness date as a sex blogger.

Alex is a cringe-blogger who works out his Mommy issues out loud in front of everybody.

It's still a mystery to me why Ashley has a blog at all.

Dana's a nutjob, Heina's a brat, Miri once had potential but pretzeled herself into just another SJW victim-bully.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Steersman wrote:
TRIGGERED!
Captain of "the Dark Ship" eh? I can hardly imagine the arguments.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Brive1987 wrote:
:lol: Nice one.

Props to the Ape too, for finding the site. I'm trying hard to conceal a gleeful boner at the prospect of further FTB fragmentation as it too goes down the A+ path to perdition. The only thing stopping me from going full Brazilian Banana Spider is that it probably make sense for those bloggers to maintain a presence on both sites in order to keep their incomes at a steady $5 to $15 bucks a month.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

"Heeeey patreons.... It's Friday and I'm late again."

Dear oh dear.

SM12

Post by SM12 »

What is the recommended daily adult dose of Schadenfreude?

Because after seeing http://the-orbit.net I may need hospital attention for severe euphoria.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

rayshul wrote:I'm such a bitch

But c'mon
PZ made his bed and he can lie in it.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/cZu6qh6.png

Yeah, it's a laff riot.

http://imgur.com/2bBIRiT.jpg

Sometimes that chick's too weird for words.

(The guy's name is Ted. I don't know where she got Shane from)

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

feathers wrote:
Sunder wrote:It's funny if you imagine some of the people on list might possibly have contacted Patheos first and been turned down, so this was plan B.
Patheos probably made them do the Geiger counter test. "You first please, Mrs Zvan."
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/the ... 0211204736

feathers

Post by feathers »

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Watch an APlus mod tell a French national to stop posting because their English isn't good enough :shock:

That whole thread is a beauty. Summary:
Ben_Blir wrote:By all means, I am NOT a rapist, but I am certainly willing to be called a potential rapist to ensure women feel safe around me
cipher wrote:That's very nice. Being willing to accept that people can say no and that they are allowed not to trust you is a really good thing
(some faint protests from a Norbet Dibble, then:)
Norbet Dibble wrote:Me refusing to be called a potential rapist endangers no ones safety, how could it?
Grimalkin wrote:You refusing does not endanger someone's safety per se, but if you refuse to acknolwedge how people see you (and al other people) and refuse to change your behaviors to not scare people, then you are endangering safety.
What?!?

Blablabla, then Karl Marx enters with:
Karl_Marx wrote:"By all means, I am NOT a rapist, but I am certainly willing to be called a potential rapist to ensure women feel safe around me."

I agree! I think black people should also be willing to be called "potential thieves" as well, to ensure that
non-blacks feel safe around them. Great idea!

"Be it women I know in real life or strangers, I'd like them to know that any time they feel unsafe with me,
they can simply say to me that they don't want to be around me anymore because I might hurt or rape them."

Good boy! You've been trained so well!

Another great thing is when they call you a worthless piece of trash AND a rapist while you're whipped and chained to the bed.
Oh! Maybe that's just me and my fetishes but you seem like a man that would enjoy that too.
Flewellyn wrote:MOD NOTE: Karl_Marx, you are trolling. No. Bad.
Specimen128 wrote:Sorry for my bad english, I'm french and here's my response:

I am NOT willing to be called a potential Rapist, the same way I am not willing to be called a potential psycho knife-stabing murderer.
ceepolk wrote:what the fuck is this
holy crap I think we have a longjump champion here
maiforpeace wrote:Specimen, bonjour!

I speak several languages including French, and I'm afraid you don't possess the English language skills to communicate properly in such a serious and mindful discussion. I think you are better off just reading right now, and maybe you can get a buddy who writes English better to help you write posts so you can participate and offer your own contributions to this thread.
Still, some others follow suit and are shot at sight:
JamesHuff wrote:Never. I would not appreciate being called a potential rapist.
xenoith wrote:We're all potential anythings as strangers. Seems pointless to put an emphasis on rapists.
DaveElectric wrote:The title of this forum is sexist. Both men and women can rape.
As for the question itself? No, I would not allow someone to call me a "potential rapist" because it's an incoherent accusation.
Then it ends as everyone would expect from A+:
ceepolk wrote:okay, thread is getting derailed by the indignant now.
Yes, Karl Marx, Specimen, JamesHuff et alii, how dare you! It is you MRA trolls who caused the demise of this sprawling forum!