Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Tigzy »

Dolores Fuller wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Holy shit. Carrie Poppy. Holy shit. Frankly, I'm sorta glad she blocked me in the end, one the basis of the old warning about gazing at the void for too long.
It was a very interesting set of tweets. She refused to even acknowledge the woman making the accusation.
Indeed. Also, what got me was how, when I caught her out on a point - not a difficult task when it comes to our Carrie, believe me - she could only come back with, 'Are you stupid? Can you really be this stupid? Boy, you're so stupid!!!'

Un-fuckin-real.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

comhcinc wrote:John D doing his steersman light act again.
Eh, I heard the article. Total shite. NPR is really bad these days, and getting worse quickly. Gotta love black-only spaces too. Martin Luther King Jr would be sooo proud.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

HunnyBunny wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote:
Steersman wrote: :) Mainlining dictionaries.

*snip*
I realise you are trolling, but this is so monumentally fatuous it isn't even worth setting the record straight on.

Suffice to say literally no-one in the world apart from (possibly) you thinks this is true.

10/10 for originality, though: :lol:
Trolling for sure. And totally fatuous. The radfems on twitter have taken up the baton, might keep his circuits in a loop for a few hours. :pray: :pray:
Not at all trolling. Don't you think it's kind of - shall we say? - chickenshit to dismiss an argument as merely trolling without the least attempt to address the substance of the argument? Almost as bad as some SJWs who similarly dismiss an argument by characterizing the proponents as misogynists or Islamophobes or the like ....

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

You know, Steersman, I often look at your words - yes, look, not read, as it would be akin to counting every individual pixel on a 4k display - and can only conclude that you are a heavily repressed gay.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Oglebart wrote:
:violence-instagib: BOOM, Headshot!! Well, come on then Peezy, answer the fucking question!!

PZ probably has him blocked.
I'll bet he got a gander anyway. And surely he's read it here. But he is a sniveling little coward with all the integrity of a rabid weasel.

Even if he does read here and is a sniveling little coward i can't fault him for not answering random trolling twitter account.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Tigzy wrote:You know, Steersman, I often look at your words - yes, look, not read, as it would be akin to counting every individual pixel on a 4k display - and can only conclude that you are a heavily repressed gay.
I didn't know calculators could be gay. "Oooh, thquare root! Fabulous!"

Katamari must be rolling in his grave. Or hot tub.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
comhcinc wrote:John D doing his steersman light act again.
Eh, I heard the article. Total shite. NPR is really bad these days, and getting worse quickly. Gotta love black-only spaces too. Martin Luther King Jr would be sooo proud.
Martin Luther King Jr would be too busy banging chicks to worry about it.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:I wonder what it's like being the King of Idjitville?

Peez has driven off just about every online intellectual peer he's known. All that's left are ideologues, and now it's looking like his closest blogging buddies are ready to leave him. Soon, he'll only have Surly Amy, Watson, Marcotte, and a few others to talk to, plus Nerd, Gilliel, and the remaining hothouse freaks.

So, I wonder what it's like to have a 60-watt brain when your friends don't collectively have the candlepower of an oven light. He must be aching to talk to someone who won't just belch justice warrior platitudes at him.

I hope so. I hope it's making him nutz :D
One day we must all gather round a fire and tell the tales of how and why we came to dislike Meyers. I am especially interested in yours, Ape. Also Tuvok's, obviously, because that one has got to involve tentacles, an anus, and lots of tabasco.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Tigzy wrote:You know, Steersman, I often look at your words - yes, look, not read, as it would be akin to counting every individual pixel on a 4k display - and can only conclude that you are a heavily repressed gay.
Too analytical for you? Though one might wonder how you could have reached that conclusion without actually reading my words - osmosis? Divine inspiration? A laying on of the hands? Dowsing? Seems that comprehension, like the proverbial devil, is in the details.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Gumby wrote:

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! ....

Stout

Post by Stout »

FUCK !

For the last three hours I've had that Akron of Ohio song running through my head.

Please kill me.

Just thought I'd share that.

Hope it's happening to Myers too

Carry on..

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:
Dolores Fuller wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Holy shit. Carrie Poppy. Holy shit. Frankly, I'm sorta glad she blocked me in the end, one the basis of the old warning about gazing at the void for too long.
It was a very interesting set of tweets. She refused to even acknowledge the woman making the accusation.
Indeed. Also, what got me was how, when I caught her out on a point - not a difficult task when it comes to our Carrie, believe me - she could only come back with, 'Are you stupid? Can you really be this stupid? Boy, you're so stupid!!!'

Un-fuckin-real.
Poppy often freaks and runs from reminders of what she's done -- what are you talking about, I didn't do that, you're sick obsessed, LOLOLOL, have a grilled weasel, nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah. It's like her shame circuits get swamped or something :D

http://imgur.com/Ys2H6rv.png

http://imgur.com/naFsnSS.png

http://imgur.com/W64QF94.png

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Ape+lust wrote:I wonder what it's like being the King of Idjitville?

Peez has driven off just about every online intellectual peer he's known. All that's left are ideologues, and now it's looking like his closest blogging buddies are ready to leave him. Soon, he'll only have Surly Amy, Watson, Marcotte, and a few others to talk to, plus Nerd, Gilliel, and the remaining hothouse freaks.

So, I wonder what it's like to have a 60-watt brain when your friends don't collectively have the candlepower of an oven light. He must be aching to talk to someone who won't just belch justice warrior platitudes at him.

I hope so. I hope it's making him nutz :D
Ape is the Bobby Singer of the Pit' !!

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

I know, I know, freedom of speech, we don't want to be like PZ and break out the banhammer and all that... but can we not make one, teensy-weensy bit of an exception for Steersman? And then airbrush him out of the archives and pretend he was never here? Even just a wee bit?

No?

Ah well.

welch

Post by welch »

Spike13 wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 2) That looks nothing like Jen McCreight.

Shhh! You know the legend!

If you invoke the name of the beast, it's image will appear!!! :o
McCreight
McCreight
McCreight

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Gumby wrote:

Calculators can be SJWs. You input the numbers and function and then it tells you "It's not my job to educate you, shitlord. Educate yourself."

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Oh, and Colin Vearncombe, the singer-songwriter also known as Black, has died, a couple of weeks after a car crash in Cork that left him with severe head injuries.

He did lots of other songs, but this is the one everybody knows.

[youtube]eJ5blJZviSU[/youtube]

welch

Post by welch »

ERV wrote:Disappointing omission from The Orbit blogroll: Laden.
Even they have SOME standards.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

paddybrown wrote:I know, I know, freedom of speech, we don't want to be like PZ and break out the banhammer and all that... but can we not make one, teensy-weensy bit of an exception for Steersman? And then airbrush him out of the archives and pretend he was never here? Even just -
NO I LOVE HIM

There. I said it. I knew you were all thinking it anyway.

dogen

Post by dogen »

This evening's tweet brought to you by the words intersectional and metastasize.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Steersman wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:
Søren Lilholt wrote: I realise you are trolling, but this is so monumentally fatuous it isn't even worth setting the record straight on.

Suffice to say literally no-one in the world apart from (possibly) you thinks this is true.

10/10 for originality, though: :lol:
Trolling for sure. And totally fatuous. The radfems on twitter have taken up the baton, might keep his circuits in a loop for a few hours. :pray: :pray:
Not at all trolling. Don't you think it's kind of - shall we say? - chickenshit to dismiss an argument as merely trolling without the least attempt to address the substance of the argument? Almost as bad as some SJWs who similarly dismiss an argument by characterizing the proponents as misogynists or Islamophobes or the like ....
Chickenshit? No, just sensible. Getting into a discussion with you is liking starting to whistle the never-ending song, it just goes on and on until you start to question your own sanity. I have a 12 year-old to engage in that kind of shit with, I don't need to do it here.

With the whole 'nigger isn't racist', and now promoting your version of the final solution for muslims, I'm starting to agree with others, you are a racist troll.

Tweeting this at Maajid Nawaz, an actual moderate muslim, has to be your top trump in the category of stupid Steers.

Really?

Post by Really? »

What is Poppy talking about here? "Fake?"
And no one is mocking her. She's a filthy liar. People are mocking PZ.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

welch wrote:
Spike13 wrote:

McCreight
McCreight
McCreight
NOOOOO! My eyes! They're melting... melting !!

What a world...what a world...

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Really? wrote:What is Poppy talking about here? "Fake?"
Actually, Carrie Poppy is, for once, right. Someone sent Tchiya these NDGT memes:
Which *are* fakes, as the quotes have been taken wholesale from noted PUA/white supremacst dangleberry Roissy, aka Heartiste: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-six ... s-of-poon/

So Carrie Poppy did sorta do something right, in the end. Still an astonishingly dopey mare, though.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Carrie is referencing this tweet by tchiya. Essentially tchiya is reacting to a set of fake quote images of DeGrass.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

For those who took the time to read through tchiya's allegation, I present this.

[youtube]niwYg8x9Brw[/youtube]

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Stout wrote:FUCK !

For the last three hours I've had that Akron of Ohio song running through my head.

Please kill me.

Carry on..
Wtf is the "Akron of Ohio song"?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

dogen wrote:This evening's tweet brought to you by the words intersectional and metastasize.

I love this woman. She is the perfect test for the listen and believe crowd. Her story is just a valid as just about anyone else's the only difference is she is batshit insane.

Her insanity is all wrapped up in the way she perceives the world works. It doesn't seem to affect her ability to recognize events happening.

So yeah I expect some people to start asking some questions. :popcorn:

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

katamari Damassi wrote: Calculators can be SJWs. You input the numbers and function and then it tells you "It's not my job to educate you, shitlord. Educate yourself."
Calculators can also be sexist shitlords.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ess%29.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

welch wrote:
Spike13 wrote:

McCreight
McCreight
McCreight
Careful with that.....

http://imgur.com/DSSX6xo.jpg

Stout

Post by Stout »

Gumby wrote:
Stout wrote:FUCK !

Please kill me.

Carry on..
Wtf is the "Akron of Ohio song"?
Oh yea, I kind of screwed up that post

The Sargon of Akkad song...I am an Islamist, I am a feminist

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

HunnyBunny wrote:With the whole 'nigger isn't racist', and now promoting your version of the final solution for muslims, I'm starting to agree with others, you are a racist troll.

You know I often thought of myself as a masochist with some of my more...interesting sexual wants but you people who could engaging him in good faith take the cake.

Seriously get help before you hurt yourself. ;)

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:
Actually, Carrie Poppy is, for once, right. Someone sent Tchiya these NDGT memes:
Which *are* fakes, as the quotes have been taken wholesale from noted PUA/white supremacst dangleberry Roissy, aka Heartiste: https://heartiste.wordpress.com/the-six ... s-of-poon/

So Carrie Poppy did sorta do something right, in the end. Still an astonishingly dopey mare, though.
Okay. That's different. I didn't see that and I thought Poppy was talking about you and the others who were aghast that Peez asked her for proof of her accusation.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Steersman wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>
Definitions ARE rather important, both as touchstones and as points of reference:
Except you're only succeeding in pointing out the definition you use to establish your point is not the one everyone else uses. Or are you the sort of person that might witness me telling some hand-wringer to "be a man" and conclude I meant he should start producing gametes?
You think I pulled those definitions out of my arse? That it's not relevant that most dictionaries have that as the first, the primary, definition? <snip>
You so much as admit it. You're ignoring the secondary and tertiary definitions in order to reach a conclusion that the rest of us see is obviously absurd. If you can't come up with a mental framework that unifies the common understandings then I can't help but see you really are trolling or bigoted. And you've denied trolling long enough I'll take your word for it.

You seriously used that "deport the lot of them" line on Maajid Nawaz? I mean, at the pit we just laugh it off as a bit of intentionally offensive rhetoric, but then you go and use it with no context on a man who is actually working toward a moderate solution. What are we supposed to think?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

[youtube]7Q8hAb230OE[/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

comhcinc wrote:
dogen wrote:This evening's tweet brought to you by the words intersectional and metastasize.

I love this woman. She is the perfect test for the listen and believe crowd. Her story is just a valid as just about anyone else's the only difference is she is batshit insane.

Her insanity is all wrapped up in the way she perceives the world works. It doesn't seem to affect her ability to recognize events happening.

So yeah I expect some people to start asking some questions. :popcorn:
I've bolded where you are incorrect. She is uniquely aware of the effect of the moon being in the second house and Saturn intersecting with the ballsack of Orion.

Or don't you believe in science?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
I've bolded where you are incorrect. She is uniquely aware of the effect of the moon being in the second house and Saturn intersecting with the ballsack of Orion.

Or don't you believe in science?
Look I'm from Alabama and that shit isn't on the GED. You can't expect me to be able to knowledgeable in science.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

But... but... you supported an accusation with no corroborating evidence before...

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Ape+lust wrote:
welch wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: 2) That looks nothing like Jen McCreight.[/quote

McCreight
McCreight
McCreight
Careful with that.....

http://imgur.com/DSSX6xo.jpg
That is some powerful Hoodo.

We need to start marking the Pit' with warding sigils.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

oh fuck, it's starting again.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Squirm, squirm, squirm :lol:

http://imgur.com/3ygoJJU.png

No corroborating evidence? She's studying astronomy, wants to be an astronaut. Suddenly, she becomes the woo-iest of woos and remains so for 30 years. What would cause such a wrenching change?

Could it be... RAPE???

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Eeeeps.

:nin:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Gumby wrote: But... but... you supported an accusation with no corroborating evidence before...
Fucking disingenuous cunt. Has he no shame? Meyers has now reached new levels of ostrich-internetting with this new rape grenade. It has been thrown right into his lap, with the pin out, but all he can do is cluck and squawk and bury his head further into the sand, shouting "I need proof! Rape proof! I was accused so I know what it's like. Luckily I managed to zoom straight out of there and bury the bitch. Same with NdGT, just innocent academics getting accused by students. I would never publish a blogpost on rape accusations without firm evidence, approved by Nerd. Just ask Shermer, Radford, Krauss."

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Ape+lust wrote:Squirm, squirm, squirm :lol:

http://imgur.com/3ygoJJU.png
I can hear the sound of fat white ass squirming on a leatherette seat from here.

"Ooh, another prominent atheist accused of rape. Sweet! This could make for five blogposts and an upgrade to the drone's camera. Let's see here...*squints*...rape, good...atheist, good...prominent, excellent...cover-up, ooh I love it...Neil deGra...*ahem*...removes glasses and folds them into shirt pocket*...I think we're done here. Bitch was just angling for better grades." *watches an hour of BET to atone for his racial sins*

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Basically Peez is saying
" I knew the people who were making unsubstantiated acusations in the Shermer affair and they wouldn't lie to me. You, I don't know and I've been on a streak of making myself into an ass lately, sooo, no."

some guy

Post by some guy »

Gumby wrote: But... but... you supported an accusation with no corroborating evidence before...
No he didn't. IIRC, Shermer's victim told her story to Carrie Poppy, who then told PZ that she had told him too. With that, PZ had the corroborating evidence he needed.

Has anyone read @tchiya's story? If so, then tell PZ, so he will have corroborating evidence. Surely then you will see PZ swing into action. (Better still would be if more than one person reads her story then tells PZ about it).

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I'm confused. Does Carrie Poppy believe the victim?
If yes than as a "reliable source" all of a sudden PZ starts asking for evidence?
Maybe it is because the victim is a WOC and PZ is a racist?

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Abe Vigoda sleeps with the fishes. RIP

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35414820

Really?

Post by Really? »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I'm confused. Does Carrie Poppy believe the victim?
If yes than as a "reliable source" all of a sudden PZ starts asking for evidence?
Maybe it is because the victim is a WOC and PZ is a racist?
We're not supposed to question the lived experiences of POCs, so it looks like PZ's a racist:

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Yeah, but that was an accusation from a white woman...

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Brive1987 wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Anyone heard from Skeptickle lately?
She is rolling on Twitter.
Tweeting.
Twerking.
Working.
Lurking.
Battening the hatches in preparation for FT's upcoming colonoscopy.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Spike13 wrote:It seems that anyone who crosses Thunderf00t comes to a humbling and decline in fortunes.

VenomfangX ( and a few of his you tube buddies. One of which snapped and murdered someone.
PZ
Beckybooze
Sarkeesian
Laughing witch

He seems to be as, if not more, popular than ever.

I'm thinking witchcraft....
They're all self-important, hypocritical, obnoxious buffoons and lolcows. They crashed and burned because this is what self-important, hypocritical, obnoxious buffoons do.

Thunderfoot is also pretty self-important, sometimes hypocritical and sometimes obnoxious (that's the nature of Youtube e-begging) but he bases his videos on something other than hot air and hand waving.

You can fight against reality, but in the end reality wins. You can try to argue for years that sex is a social construct but straight guys aren't going to find your girlcock attractive, no matter how much you shame them for being "bigoted". You can delude yourself into thinking that you can be healthy at every size but you can't shame or guilt-trip diabetes and heart attacks. You can manipulate statistics, but people are going to notice tht the traffic to your website is going down. You can lie and cheat, but eventually people will find out about your lies.

SJWs are utopians. Like all utopians they're destined to fail eventually, because they're fighting reality itself. Look at Soviet Russia. They spent years trying to change human nature and even biology. They failed, badly.

There's a reason why long-lasting religions put their utopias in a realm that can reached only after death. If you promise real, actual heavens you're going to disappoint your believers when you can't deliver. If you give the keys of heaven to the spirit that no one can see you're never going to be proven wrong.

The ideologies and religions which promise a paradise on Earth are never going to last. Sooner or later someone will get tired of sacrificing everything from something that never actually comes.

Sure, the religions based on metaphysics also promise a final judgement at the "End of Times", but say that it's going to come from the whims of their god, not from the efforts of actual people. If the End of Times doesn't come it's because the ways of the gods are obscure, not because the believers haven't done enough work.

The religions based in the real world, on the other hand, can't blame their failures on the mysteries of a mind beyond the universe. If they don't get something done most people are going to get disillusioned in the long run.

It's obvious from its nature that the SJW movement is going to fail. The only question is how much damage they're going to do while they go down in flames. Hopefully they'll tear themselves apart sooner rather than later.
Kirbmarc, you more-than-occasionally post something which I haven't thought of before. And you often express a familiar thought in a novel and illuminating fashion.

This is a compliment.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

comhcinc wrote:
HunnyBunny wrote:With the whole 'nigger isn't racist', and now promoting your version of the final solution for muslims, I'm starting to agree with others, you are a racist troll.

You know I often thought of myself as a masochist with some of my more...interesting sexual wants but you people who could engaging him in good faith take the cake.

Seriously get help before you hurt yourself. ;)
Steers is pedantic. Chillax.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Really:
We're not supposed to question the lived experiences of POCs, so it looks like PZ's a racist:
I didn't want to believe that PZ hated people of color, but the evidence has been piling up for too long to ignore. For instance:
Rebecca Watson or one of his spoiled post modernist princesses gets told they suck and get a generic threat it matters, if it someone that has very real threats like Ayaan Hirsi Ali fuck her because she isn't sufficiently left wing enough. I guess she and Jamila Bey just aren't intersectional enough. :ugeek:

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Hmmm ... 'Corroborating Evidence' ? ... 'Witnesses' ? ... Now I think about it perhaps PZ might be on to something here.

It's a pity that no-one has thought of this before because if so, then perhaps people could have worked out some sort of system whereby such evidence can be examined, and witnesses questioned, perhaps by people who don't necessarily take their words on face value.

Now that I think about it, maybe the evidence could be held up to some sort of standard, perhaps whether the 'doubt' about the guilt is 'reasonable' or some similar wording. Just thinking off the top of my head here, but maybe it would be better to have not just one person, but perhaps a group of neutral people to make the final assessment of the evidence against this standard.

Now all we need to do is to decide whether to presume guilt or innocence at the start of the process and we're good to go.

On second thoughts forget it ... far too much trouble ... let's just settle the matter with blog posts written by some guy into whose head some thoughts have popped.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Regarding the odious and unfunny Carrie Poppy. Let's not forget that, as Thibault says:
Carrie Poppy, DJ Grothe and Ben Radford, JREF and CFI
Carrie Poppy releases a series of email bombs about the Ben Radford case and describes the major events leading up to her leaving her job as Communications Director of JREF after being serially mistreated by DJ.
So Carrie Poppy is named as a primary Radford accusation facilitator in a case that we now know held as much water as Thibeault's remaining foreskin. (If he wasn't circumcised as a baby, he must have had an elective procedure in solidarity with victims of FGM.)

https://archive.is/gNPiP

Didn't Peez edit the grenade post to take Carrie's name out? I can't find it. Was it a different post? Either way, Carrie Poppy is an unfunny liar who thinks she's a 10 as a person and is almost a two.

some guy

Post by some guy »

Lsuoma wrote:
some guy wrote:She submitted the manuscript no later than fall of 2014 (I know this, because she said she would refund all the kickstarter money if she didn't, and she didn't refund the kickstarter money, so she certainly got them the manuscript by that time).
You don't think she might have been FIBBING do you?
Never. She even said it was a "solid promise". *Nobody* breaks a solid promise.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

comhcinc wrote:Is that the frog talking? Where have you put it?

Is it true what they say?
No. Oklahoma. And no. I think...

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

The Oregon militia standoff has come to a violent end, with one militia guy shot dead by law enforcement or FBI:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... itant.html

:clap:

Really?

Post by Really? »

SkepticalCat wrote:The Oregon militia standoff has come to a violent end, with one militia guy shot dead by law enforcement or FBI:

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-stando ... itant.html

:clap:
That's odd. My Facebook friends kept telling me that the fact that the feds didn't storm in and shoot everyone on the first day was proof of racism #BlackLivesMatter.