Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Old subthreads
Charles MacGruder

Re: Happy 3rd Pit Birthday!

Post by Charles MacGruder »

Elyse Anders being charged with multiple felonies and blaming it on the way the criminal justice system treats the mentally ill is not shocking.

Remember shitlords, you are responsible for their mistakes.

Really?

Post by Really? »

jimthepleb wrote:
x_?_x wrote:
Charles MacGruder wrote:Elyse claims to also now have disassociative identity disorder, as well as her GAD, PTSD + OCD.
She's a special snowflake, even in being stark raving mad.

Is it wrong to hope they euthanize this ... creature, in the hopes of dissecting its brain and studying what may have gone wrong? Nothing is lost, and the scientific gains could help thousands!
The self-serving and self-obsessed areas of the brainn will be HUGE.
I wonder if she has beaten her cuck.
LOOK AT THIS:

https://www.stbaldricks.org/file/get/f/ ... G_0632.JPG

http://render.fineartamerica.com/images ... anders.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1T7juxA.jpg

Now tell me she's never thrown a plate or her cell phone or a flatscreen TV at her husband.

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Charles MacGruder wrote:Elyse claims to also now have disassociative identity disorder, as well as her GAD, PTSD + OCD.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMESu3BWcAELiNQ.jpg

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

It would be really nice if the laws restricting the actions of the mentally ill could be updated. Besides the obvious need for better ways to keep guns away from such people, I'd like to see other, more mundane restrictions. For example, if you really do have DID, GAD, and PTSD, and are OCD as well, then you should not be driving or taking care of children/pets or a whole host of other things. Yes, if you do something awful, you should be offered (or forced to receive) therapy, instead of being sent to jail, but - in return for this - society has the right and the obligation to protect itself in advance.

Don't like it? Fine. No restrictions. I'm all for the rights of the individual. But then you lose the "get out of jail free" card. In fact, I'm tempted to suggest a parallel to drunk-driving homicide, where the former isn't an excuse for the later; it's an enhancement, instead.

Billie from Ockham

jimthepleb wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:A redundant adjective creates a pleonasm, not a tautology.
You learn something new every day.
Pedant still keeps it's meaning though?
I think you wanted "its" (but the answer is Yes, either way). :D

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Elyse Anders wrote: I was minding my own business, taking selfies of myself sat naked in the middle of the road while eating my own feces from an empty ice cream tub and hurling broken bottles at passing white men, when this fucking DUDEBRO wearing a police costume, without any thought to how much of a special snowflake I might be, asked me to stop! The only logical thing to do was stab him in the cock repeatedly while screaming "HEEEELP MEEEE!, HEEELP MEEEEEeeeee!" but apparently the Patriarchy has deemed that's against the law now.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tony Parsehole wrote:
Elyse Anders wrote: I was minding my own business, taking selfies of myself sat naked in the middle of the road while eating my own feces from an empty ice cream tub and hurling broken bottles at passing white men, when this fucking DUDEBRO wearing a police costume, without any thought to how much of a special snowflake I might be, asked me to stop! The only logical thing to do was stab him in the cock repeatedly while screaming "HEEEELP MEEEE!, HEEELP MEEEEEeeeee!" but apparently the Patriarchy has deemed that's against the law now.
My favorite part is "a police costume." I'm filing that away in case anyone in a police costume ever pulls me over in their sedan redecorated to look like a police car.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

http://render.fineartamerica.com/images ... anders.jpg

For a few seconds I was too busy looking at the crazy expression on her face to notice that she was sat on the toilet.

What kind of nutter takes selfies on the toilet?

And does anyone have any spare mind bleach?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Is there a name for someone who collects psychological disorders?

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

feathers wrote:
Self-Justifying Wanker?

SM12

Post by SM12 »

feathers wrote:
The name 'Elyse' springs to mind.

Dick Strawkins

Post by Dick Strawkins »

feathers wrote:
Ron Lindsay?

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Suet Cardigan wrote:http://render.fineartamerica.com/images ... anders.jpg

For a few seconds I was too busy looking at the crazy expression on her face to notice that she was sat on the toilet.

And does anyone have any spare mind bleach?
UGH! What have you got against, like, edgy people? Like, whatever, just because you can't like, handle her toilet selfie like, ugh, just like, if you can't handle the fact that, like, she's pushing the boundaries erected by, like, the fucking normies, like whatever, don't even look.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Well I do feel bad for her. It really is quite disillusioning the first time one experiences a merkin arrest and incarceration pigstorm up close and personal like that, and it will permanently alter one's view of humanity.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Elyse Anders = Anna Lee Kage = one-woman human centipede

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Elyse seems a bit concerned at the potential consequences for these charges. Strange, cos there's no reason at all to fear prison. After all, most of the non-white women there are all innocent little things who were victims of police racism. And the white women? Why, these peacable little creatures were no doubt jailed for trying to stop themselves from getting raped by evil cishet patriarchal white men. It'll be quite lovely inside, with no filthy men for miles around. The women will conduct themselves along the lines of the pacifist matriarchies of old. They'll synchronise their periods and sing 'We Are Women, We Are Strong' in a circle together, making sure to include the transwomen too, so they don't feel erased.

So really - what's Elyse worrying about?

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:Elyse Anders = Anna Lee Kage = one-woman human centipede
Ouroboros - Outraged Ugly Rape Obsessed Bitch Openly Retweets Own Stupidity.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 3e4595.jpg

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:Elyse seems a bit concerned at the potential consequences for these charges. Strange, cos there's no reason at all to fear prison. After all, most of the non-white women there are all innocent little things who were victims of police racism. And the white women? Why, these peacable little creatures were no doubt jailed for trying to stop themselves from getting raped by evil cishet patriarchal white men. It'll be quite lovely inside, with no filthy men for miles around. The women will conduct themselves along the lines of the pacifist matriarchies of old. They'll synchronise their periods and sing 'We Are Women, We Are Strong' in a circle together, making sure to include the transwomen too, so they don't feel erased.

She's really just casting herself in Season Four.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2014 ... S1Cast.png

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

Tigzy wrote:Elyse seems a bit concerned at the potential consequences for these charges. Strange, cos there's no reason at all to fear prison. After all, most of the non-white women there are all innocent little things who were victims of police racism. And the white women? Why, these peacable little creatures were no doubt jailed for trying to stop themselves from getting raped by evil cishet patriarchal white men. It'll be quite lovely inside, with no filthy men for miles around. The women will conduct themselves along the lines of the pacifist matriarchies of old. They'll synchronise their periods and sing 'We Are Women, We Are Strong' in a circle together, making sure to include the transwomen too, so they don't feel erased.

She won't have access to the internet. In Elyse world that's worse than the electric chair.

Charles MacGruder

Tony Parsehole

Post by Tony Parsehole »

I'd love to know what she did.
Has it been confirmed yet BTW? Has anybody seen the actual post?

Charles MacGruder

I take it the onslaught against PZ for perceived TERF-support has died down for the moment. What was funny about that situation was how it was the least unpredictable backlash ever.

Post by Guest »

blitzem wrote:
Guest wrote:
But the journalists there, and I love them all, aren't the journalists that matter.

Will it be covered by the networks?
NYTimes, Wapo
Will it be covered by Kos Media (vox.com)?
Guardian
Slate (*)
Salon
HuffPo
WIRED
Kos, Guardian, Slate, Salon and Huffington post do not employ journalists that matter. And WIRED is a niche publication that the general public doesn't pay attention to unless one of the big outlets report on their articles.
I'm not sure about that. I get the feeling that reporters from the sites above are stars on social media, and help set the narrative. But at the least these sites are the minor leagues/post graduate schools/breeding grounds for the networks that do matter.

Some examples (and nothing special about the reporters themselves, they just come to mind.)

Jake Tapper got his start at Salon and now is a big star at CNN.
Irin Carmon worked Jezebel for several years is now a reporter at NBC.
Katie Baker was at Jezebel, not at Grantland.
Tracie Egan Morrisey who at Jezebel wrote about how the Jez's beat up their boyfriends, is now at Vice
Lindy West went from Jezebel to GQ.

If you disagree with my (sad) assessment these smaller rags that won't report on airplay matter, tell me which important rags you expect to report on airplay?

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

Guest wrote:
blitzem wrote:
Guest wrote:
But the journalists there, and I love them all, aren't the journalists that matter.

NYTimes, Wapo
Guardian
Slate (*)
Salon
HuffPo
WIRED
Kos, Guardian, Slate, Salon and Huffington post do not employ journalists that matter. And WIRED is a niche publication that the general public doesn't pay attention to unless one of the big outlets report on their articles.
I'm not sure about that. I get the feeling that reporters from the sites above are stars on social media, and help set the narrative. But at the least these sites are the minor leagues/post graduate schools/breeding grounds for the networks that do matter.

Some examples (and nothing special about the reporters themselves, they just come to mind.)

Tracie Egan Morrisey who at Jezebel wrote about how the Jez's beat up their boyfriends, is now at Vice

If you disagree with my (sad) assessment these smaller rags that won't report on airplay matter, tell me which important rags you expect to report on airplay?
In the American mind, the only journalists that matter exist on the the 3 24hr cable networks and are the ones that they know they love or hate but can't remember their names even if you put a gun to their heads.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Someone who has lost the right to complain when she is forced to take a dump in front of her cell mates.

Post by Guest »

blitzem wrote:[.quote="Guest"][.quote="blitzem"][.quote="Guest"]

NYTimes, Wapo
Guardian
Slate (*)
Salon
HuffPo
WIRED

[./quote]

Kos, Guardian, Slate, Salon and Huffington post do not employ journalists that matter. And WIRED is a niche publication that the general public doesn't pay attention to unless one of the big outlets report on their articles.[./quote]

If you disagree with my (sad) assessment these smaller rags that won't report on airplay matter, tell me which important rags you expect to report on airplay?[./quote]

In the American mind, the only journalists that matter exist on the the 3 24hr cable networks and are the ones that they know they love or hate but can't remember their names even if you put a gun to their heads.
Well, that's Jake Tapper CNN née Jake Tapper Salon
and even Ezra Klein NBC née Ezra Klein Tapped (American Prospect) née Ezra Klein Pandagon. (Yes, he gave Amanda Marcotte her start).

Three charts that explain how U.S. journalists use social media:
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2014/05/06/three-charts-that-explain-how-u-s-journalists-use-social-media/

The second chart seems to elide

"Coordinate story"
"Copy down the talking points"
"Maximize my karma to work the network"
"Minimize research duties"
"Understand which stories are worth reporting, which stories will be retweeted"

NoGodsEver

Post by NoGodsEver »

Tony Parsehole wrote:I'd love to know what she did.
My favorite thing about her is that she used to write a column on parenting for Skepchick. Come to think of it, I guess she actually does teach us a lot about parenting, in the cautionary sense.

x_?_x

Post by x_?_x »

Guest wrote:
blitzem wrote:
Guest wrote:

NYTimes, Wapo
Guardian
Slate (*)
Salon
HuffPo
WIRED

Yes. And the reason those institutions are now shit is because they had respectable journalists, but did not keep them.

The idea of Lindy West working at GQ makes my skin crawl, by the way. If I remember correctly, she once proclaimed that evolutionary psychology could not be accurate, because she wasn't attracted to Alpha-Males, or some similarly ludicrous assertion.

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

I don't know, but there seems to be quite a contingent of them. As I just found out after googling images for "toilet selfies". :shock:

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I'm speculating it's going to involve some public disorder, and an additional drugs offence.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

x_?_x wrote: The idea of Lindy West working at GQ makes my skin crawl, by the way. If I remember correctly, she once proclaimed that evolutionary psychology could not be accurate, because she wasn't attracted to Alpha-Males, or some similarly ludicrous assertion.
'Grow a hipster beard??'
http://i.imgur.com/7jPFLzY.png
'Girlfriend, I married one!'

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Well she is out of jail, so there would be a bail hearing. The charges would be on the county clerk's website.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Tigzy wrote:
x_?_x wrote: The idea of Lindy West working at GQ makes my skin crawl, by the way. If I remember correctly, she once proclaimed that evolutionary psychology could not be accurate, because she wasn't attracted to Alpha-Males, or some similarly ludicrous assertion.
'Grow a hipster beard??'
She married Aham. And so did he.

Billie from Ockham

Eskarina wrote:

I don't know, but there seems to be quite a contingent of them. As I just found out after googling images for "toilet selfies". :shock:
What is it with spelling today? The word that means "capable of controlling ones bowel movements" is continent, not contingent.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Eskarina wrote:

Perhaps they were inspired by these album covers:

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/ ... .jpg?w=700

http://www.worstalbumcover.com/wp-conte ... rtran5.jpg

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Charles MacGruder wrote:Elyse Anders being charged with multiple felonies and blaming it on the way the criminal justice system treats the mentally ill is not shocking.

Remember shitlords, you are responsible for their mistakes.
If I'm remembering correctly, even the paragon of social justice himself, Dr. Richard Carrier PHD, was forced to admit women would have to be declared wards of the state if they were as helpless as an SJW was claiming. They'd no longer be allowed to vote, to sign contracts, to have personal bank accounts, to drive on their own, etc, etc...

Karen Straughan's best point is that feminists want all the rights and none of the accompanying responsibilities.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Sulman wrote:
I'm speculating it's going to involve some public disorder, and an additional drugs offence.
Which of her numerous disorders went public?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Some food for thought: are some SJW leaders affected by personality disorders?
A form of government interesting to ponerologists[those who study the psychological and sociological roots of immoral acts] is one they have called pathocracy, in which individuals with personality disorders (especially psychopathy) occupy positions of power and influence. The result is a totalitarian system characterized by a government turned against its own people. A pathocracy may emerge when a society is insufficiently guarded against the typical and inevitable minority of such abnormal pathology, which Łobaczewski asserts is caused by biology or genetics. He argues that in such cases these individuals infiltrate an institution or state, prevailing moral values are perverted into their opposite, and a coded language like Orwell's doublethink circulates into the mainstream, using paralogic and paramoralism in place of genuine logic and morality.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

When I looked I could only find the tweet Fuzzy posted. I can't view the FB link posted by Guest either, the same troubles as others have stated. The content is expired or only available to groups I'm not a member of. This is why you always screenshot, Guest! ;)

Post by Guest »

Service Dog wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
'Grow a hipster beard??'
i.imgur.com/7jPFLzY.png
Dear Photographers,

Please do not cut off feet. Or tentacles.

Thank you,

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Suet Cardigan wrote: Perhaps they were inspired by these album covers:

[img]://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/millie-jackson-back-to-the-shit-album-cover.jpg?w=700[/img]

[img]://www.worstalbumcover.com/wp-content/gall ... rtran5.jpg[/img]
At least they produced something besides pure shit.

windy

Post by windy »

Service Dog wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
'Grow a hipster beard??'
Aham, or Ahab? :think:

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

windy wrote:Aham, or Ahab? :think:
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Man+th ... 945252.jpg

I'm such a pointless twat... :o

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Kirbmarc wrote:Some food for thought: are some SJW leaders affected by personality disorders?
A form of government interesting to ponerologists[those who study the psychological and sociological roots of immoral acts] is one they have called pathocracy, in which individuals with personality disorders (especially psychopathy) occupy positions of power and influence. The result is a totalitarian system characterized by a government turned against its own people. A pathocracy may emerge when a society is insufficiently guarded against the typical and inevitable minority of such abnormal pathology, which Łobaczewski asserts is caused by biology or genetics. He argues that in such cases these individuals infiltrate an institution or state, prevailing moral values are perverted into their opposite, and a coded language like Orwell's doublethink circulates into the mainstream, using paralogic and paramoralism in place of genuine logic and morality.
Pffft their commentors are almost universally self-diagnosed with a range of these disorders. But quite a few of the 'leaders' are also damaged. Shanley Kane is a prime example.

blitzem

Post by blitzem »

Guest wrote:
blitzem wrote:[.quote="Guest"][.quote="blitzem"][.quote="Guest"]

NYTimes, Wapo
Guardian
Slate (*)
Salon
HuffPo
WIRED

[./quote]

Kos, Guardian, Slate, Salon and Huffington post do not employ journalists that matter. And WIRED is a niche publication that the general public doesn't pay attention to unless one of the big outlets report on their articles.[./quote]

If you disagree with my (sad) assessment these smaller rags that won't report on airplay matter, tell me which important rags you expect to report on airplay?[./quote]

Blah Blah Blah...
As x_?_x said, those people you mentioned bailed. Notice that in my original reply to you, I used present tense. Nowhere did I include past employees. Those organizations are shit for those of us who prefer our assertions with a side of evidence.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:They'll synchronise their periods and sing 'We Are Women, We Are Strong' in a circle together, making sure to include the transwomen too, so they don't feel erased.
"Alright girls, at the count of three... 3... 2... 1... bleed!!"

Pogsurf

Post by Pogsurf »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Shatterface wrote:
Pogsurf wrote:Would it be impolite of me to mention that 'unpolite insult' is a tautology?
I beg to differ, you cunt. It is, however, bad English.
A redundant adjective creates a pleonasm, not a tautology.
Without wanting to go all Steersbot on you, 'Tautology (grammar) on Wikipedia' says: " If a part of the meaning is repeated in such a way that it appears as unintentional, or clumsy, then it may be described as tautological."

And if you were to read 'Pleonasm on Wikipedia' you would find that: "Pleonasm (/ˈpliːənæzəm/, from Greek πλεονασμός pleonasmos from πλέον pleon "more, too much") is the use of more words or parts of words than is necessary for clear expression: examples are black darkness, or burning fire, or A malignant cancer is a pleonasm for a neoplasm. Such redundancy is, by traditional rhetorical criteria, a manifestation of tautology."

In Kirbmarc's original comment:
People who said "Twatson" or "cobweb cunt" used admittedly unpolite insults.
the intention appeared to me that he wanted to promote "Twatson" and "cobweb cunt" from mere insults to something stronger using 'unpolite' as a modifier. I think he failed, principally because insulting someone politely is far more artful than insulting someone impolitely.

feathers

Post by feathers »

jet_lagg wrote:
When I looked I could only find the tweet Fuzzy posted. I can't view the FB link posted by Guest either, the same troubles as others have stated. The content is expired or only available to groups I'm not a member of. This is why you always screenshot, Guest! ;)
I've just waded through an endless series of FB postings (largely crossposted to Twitter) and those do not make one rejoice in glee. This woman certainly has problems but PTSD may not be the most preeminent of them.

Billie from Ockham

Pogsurf wrote:Without wanting to go all Steersbot on you....
And now we shall argue whether the above is apophasis or mere litotes, yes?

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

feathers wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:
I've just waded through an endless series of FB postings (largely crossposted to Twitter) and those do not make one rejoice in glee. This woman certainly has problems but PTSD may not be the most preeminent of them.
One day her kids will find her internet postings. However you feel pales into insignificance next to how much it's likely to screw with their heads. She is horribly damaged and seems to be in a perpetual state of self-inflicted crisis.
Sad really.

Parody Accountant

Post by Parody Accountant »

justinvacula wrote:The Reason Rally (originally a 2012 gathering of secularists in Washington D.C.) will be happening again in 2016.

I'm curious about who will be invited to speak and who will make decisions concerning the event. Greta and PZ, for instance, both spoke in 2012. Will they be invited to speak once again?

Will there be hysterics surrounding speakers making demands about who is invited to speak and who attends the event? Will Richard Dawkins speak once again? Is David Silverman going to be involved? How many witches of the week will be on stage?

Will we have a Slymepit meetup in D.C? :) I plan to be there and will very likely be organizing transportation departing from either the Wilkes-Barre or Allentown areas in Pennsylvania.

Who are these individuals at a recent Reason Rally planning meeting?

http://i.imgur.com/VvzjfOE.jpg

I only recognize Kelly Damerow of Secular Colation for America.

I see, too, that Sarah Morehead was elected president of the newly formed Reason Rally Coalition (https://free-flo.org/speakers/#SM)

More pictures from planning meeting:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 418&type=3

Time will tell...
If you want to have any influence, follow the money. The secular orgs were goaded into chipping in much of the Reason Rally 2012, but the lion share of money came from Todd Stiefel, a very wealthy person. He's been attacked by the FC(n) when he tried to calm people down with I think a guest blog post. I think the smart FTBullies are aware of how the game works, and they have to court people like Stiefel.

50/50 chance.

The way to gaurantee these idiots don't have a presence is to get them to fight with Todd Stiefel somehow.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

From Elyse's blog:
I'm not good at managing that. And usually I just hurt me. But in a moment of emotional turmoil that should never have happened, I could not cope with the overlaps of all my isms and pain. I drank too much. I downed an entire bottle of Xanax and I posted that status update because sometimes, I guess I just want the world to burn with me.
She posted that on Sunday. Possibly that has a connection to whatever she did to cause her legal problems.
Sad.

Post by Guest »

In the book his name was Venkat, not Vincent.
He was Indian not Nigerian.
At least one small piece of dialog relied on his being a Hindu. (Pray to my many gods for a successful launch).

Why is Ridley Scott, 20th Century Fox erasing Indians?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Ignoring the tautology, pleonasm or redundancy for the moment, the correct antonym for polite is 'impolite' - not 'unpolite'.

Billie from Ockham

screwtape wrote:Ignoring the tautology, pleonasm or redundancy for the moment, the correct antonym for polite is 'impolite' - not 'unpolite'.
Excellent! And Welcome! We [pedants] meet on Wednesdays at noon, GMT, in Backchannel #2.*

* note to Steers - I'm just teasing screwtape; the meetings are still Fridays at 2pm, EST, in Backchannel #4; honest and I swear that more people will attend this week

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

screwtape wrote:Ignoring the tautology, pleonasm or redundancy for the moment, the correct antonym for polite is 'impolite' - not 'unpolite'.
Hence my original response about bad English.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Parody Accountant wrote: If you want to have any influence, follow the money. The secular orgs were goaded into chipping in much of the Reason Rally 2012, but the lion share of money came from Todd Stiefel, a very wealthy person. He's been attacked by the FC(n) when he tried to calm people down with I think a guest blog post. I think the smart FTBullies are aware of how the game works, and they have to court people like Stiefel.

50/50 chance.

The way to gaurantee these idiots don't have a presence is to get them to fight with Todd Stiefel somehow.
I have a beef with Todd Stiefel - he sold the family business to GSK and Polytar shampoo has been unavailable for nearly two years because of 'manufacturing difficulties' (perhaps GSK prefer you to buy one of their higher margin brands?) They say it will be back in 2016...

Then again, a thirty year Polytar habit might explain my bone marrow problems.

Pogsurf

Post by Pogsurf »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Pogsurf wrote:Without wanting to go all Steersbot on you....
And now we shall argue whether the above is apophasis or mere litotes, yes?
You use a lot of words I've never heard of before. Just a nod to the fact that my evidence lay deep within Wikipedia.

Pogsurf

Post by Pogsurf »

Shatterface wrote:
Hence my original response about bad English.
Are 'not correct' and 'bad' synonyms for 'archaic' now? How times have changed.