The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Michael J

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Michael J »

Richard Dworkins wrote:Also, hello again 'pitters.

I'm back after real life hit me like a 38 ton truck in the middle of last year, then rolled over me slowly for the following months before finally reversing at the beginning of February.

Did I miss anything epic?
Hmm. Richard Dawkins has time on his hands recovering after a stroke AND Richard Dworkins comes back to the pit. Coincidence?

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>
Some bad blood between Dawkins and Pigliucci which probably has some roots in the latter's support for epigenetics. Unfortunate though as it tends to produce some acrimonious exchanges like this insult of Pigliucci by Dawkins, that generally don't help, but for which he forthrightly and commendably apologized:
Richard Dawkins
Posted December 29, 2011 at 6:35 am | Permalink
I still [think] Jerry was entirely correct in his defence of Christopher Hitchens against a misguided and unwarranted attack. Nevertheless, I now regret what I said, in the heat of the moment, about Massimo Pigliucci personally, withdraw it, and apologise.

Richard
This was long before my time, but wasn't there also an “accommodationist war”?
Yea, both of them and Coyne have been going at it hammers-and-tongs (aka screwdrivers) forever on the issue - practically a Hatfields & McCoys level of feud. Which has, no doubt, added some bad blood to the mix. But you might be interested in these links to some of the "high" points, this a fairly recent post by Coyne, this a search on Pigliucci's old site, and this a fairly pointed shot at Dawkins by Pigliucci, although I think there's some justification for it.

Which is part of the problem - I think Pigliucci periodically makes some reasonable arguments, although I think he too may bend over backwards overmuch in defending religion, and Coyne and Dawkins both get their knickers in a twist, and react not particularly well.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>
Some bad blood between Dawkins and Pigliucci which probably has some roots in the latter's support for epigenetics. Unfortunate though as it tends to produce some acrimonious exchanges like this insult of Pigliucci by Dawkins, that generally don't help, but for which he forthrightly and commendably apologized:
Richard Dawkins
Posted December 29, 2011 at 6:35 am | Permalink
I still [think] Jerry was entirely correct in his defence of Christopher Hitchens against a misguided and unwarranted attack. Nevertheless, I now regret what I said, in the heat of the moment, about Massimo Pigliucci personally, withdraw it, and apologise.

Richard
This was long before my time, but wasn't there also an “accommodationist war”?
Yea, both of them and Coyne have been going at it hammers-and-tongs (aka screwdrivers) forever on the issue - practically a Hatfields & McCoys level of feud. Which has, no doubt, added some bad blood to the mix. But you might be interested in these links to some of the "high" points, this a fairly recent post by Coyne, this a search on Pigliucci's old site, and this a fairly pointed shot at Dawkins by Pigliucci, although I think there's some justification for it.

Which is part of the problem - I think Pigliucci periodically makes some reasonable arguments, although I think he too may bend over backwards overmuch in defending religion, and Coyne and Dawkins both get their knickers in a twist, and react not particularly well.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote:
deLurch wrote:As a side note, about a week ago some woman popped up trying to recruit us into her literal white supremacist cult that turned her vagina into a clown car.
Why thank you, deLurch. It's not as if some people try to pour coffee down their throat while reading you :mrgreen:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/24927 ... 41fa_o.jpg
talk about a wellie top

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

deLurch wrote:
screwtape wrote:Final thought for tonight: I wanted to show Mrs Screwtape the white supremacy site that Creativity73 had in her profile. She has removed it. Seems we have inculcated a sense of shame. Free speech, with free reply might just be working here.
I wouldn't call shame exactly a success. That is just a lower base emotion. I was kind of hoping to engage her, have her take a look at her religion and see that just because some people are doing shitty things on one side by no means necessitates ganging up based on skin color.
Yea, I tend to agree. Better to try engaging with her and maybe change her mind somewhat - much better than trying to run her off with baseless accusations which is, after all, the supposed bailiwick of those hated Hatfields FTBers "others". And there's always the off chance that "we" might learn something or see some justiciation in some of her arguments. ;-)

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:[youtube]BRQYievlR2c[/youtube]

Made it to 1:06 before I got out the Browning and started shooting up shit.

I'd tell her to go fuck herself, but it'd be redundant.
This:
CRPuA_-WEAAXJtj.png
(119.21 KiB) Downloaded 945 times
But with ears instead of eyes.

The CIA could use a recording of her voice as a method of torture.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
feathers wrote:
deLurch wrote:As a side note, about a week ago some woman popped up trying to recruit us into her literal white supremacist cult that turned her vagina into a clown car.
Why thank you, deLurch. It's not as if some people try to pour coffee down their throat while reading you :mrgreen:

[bimg]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/89/24927 ... 41fa_o.jpg[/bimg]
talk about a wellie top
Yep, I bet her mary's just like a wizard's sleeve...

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

If there was a remake of Friday the 13th, Melissa Click would be perfect for Jason's mother. The crazy, wide-eyed fuck.

Dan

Post by Dan »

jimthepleb wrote:Aoife* Which means: She who must hoard vowels.
She's a local so more likely to get a result.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote:If Massimo wants to nail his colours to that mast I'll be happy to shovel him in with the rest of the holier-than-thou crowd of superb human beings who want people condemned to being locked-in after a stroke if they don't have the decency to lose speech faculty or simply die. That is not a sentiment that I could align with in the very smallest degree.
Pigliucci has been SJW-ish since for ever.

(Interesting how many SJWs reject the modern evolutionary synthesis. Can't be coincidence.)

tina

Post by tina »

HunnyBunny wrote:Zvan has produced a post on Dawkins, but chooses to focus on the Columbia professor I linked early. Melanie Brewster asked for a refund because Dawkins was reinvited, & then proceeded to say you had to be qualified with 10 years academic research in women's studies to comment on sexism.
Brewster is a 24 carrot, double barrelled, 12 bore SJW doing what they do best = virtue signalling.

Concentration: Sexuality, gender, and race
Dissertation: The roles of cognitive flexibility, bicultural self-efficacy, and minority stress in the mental health
of bisexual individuals.

http://www.tc.columbia.edu/faculty/meb2222/

Pure 'shut up and listen' type.

Zenspace

Post by Zenspace »

Just off of watching the Pyt live stream on YouTube. Nice job by the participants. You totally did not come off as the demented misogynist fucks that some would expect according to the pr work FfTB does for the Pyt. :lol:

Link for those who want to save and share:

[youtube]O6MgnlUbRZI[/youtube]

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Brive1987 wrote:Disappointing that Massimo has come out pro Skepchick.

In this case substance trumps psychotic abuse with intent .. Because.

I've sent him my tasteful Einsatzgruppen pic to see how far he will take that line of reasoning.

http://i.imgur.com/8BGbDTV.jpg
Can't spell Massimo Pigliucci without Ass Pig.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

The refund is in the mail!
Attachments
Dadabhoy.jpg
(77.26 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
Blocked.jpg
(100.3 KiB) Downloaded 411 times

tina

Post by tina »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Was this posted yet? Nerd is going for his own blog. :drool:
Nerd of Redhead says:
February 12, 2016 at 11:24 PM

Guys, I have submitted my application for a blog at FTB too. If successful, I will blog about science matters with some occasional pieces on the many fuckwitted idjits that besmirch feminism and social justice activism. I haven’t been this excited in ages.

Good luck to all you other fine applicants as well.
Oh...deep joy.

Nerds first post: This morning I had to help uncle jack off a horse. And this afternoon I be mostly larning how to use capital letters in the rite place.

:cdc:

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Thoroughly useless FTBlogger Aoife - who you'll remember as that one who recently managed to bring the network's revenues up a bit by squatting down to piss all over the fresh corpse of David Bowie - has got Nugent's dander up.

She claims the Nuge made a homophobic remark. I'm not gonna not spoil it for you - enjoy, and be amazed, at what she premises Nugent's apparent homophobia on: http://www.michaelnugent.com/2016/02/15 ... ous-smear/
I'm almost concerned that he really is wounded by the baboons shit-flinging. That will only encourage the little cunts to redouble the smears.
It's someone he's known personally and professionally, so there probably is some genuine hurt behind this.

I don't think a tit like Myers flinging his poo about bothers him in the same way.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Obviously photoshopped.

Richard Dworkins

Post by Richard Dworkins »

Rayshul (l think) was asking when the SJW's became a thing. I suspect they've been around in one form or another as long as there has been people. There is a history of words like "shrew", "harridan", "harpy" to describe them. In essense I think we are dealing with a type of personality (or disorder). Miserable, vindictive shit-stirrers are nothing new.

I can recall several personal experiences earlier that the 80's but I specifically recall the angry frumps raging about Steve Albini's band "Rapeman" in the late eighties and getting hysterical in their protests to have them banned from playing universities in the U.K. back in 87/88. Over 20 years before the next generation had a similar reaction to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines. I recall this specifically because my girlfriend of the time used to comment on the protesters being "demented bitches".

I don't think it is anything new, just instant global communication has been a perfect medium for their blithering idiotic hatred.

Richard Dworkins

Post by Richard Dworkins »

Also, with regards to the Antipodean "mansplaining" thing. I caught that on a news site, which reminded me to check in with you people.

Surely we can come up with a usable definition for "Femsplaining" that we make into a popular meme.

Something like "the endless hatred, whining, bigotry, lies, villification and slurs and ideological cant used by victim feminists in lieu of actual evidence." but better.

...and nothing more

Post by ...and nothing more »

Greetings all,

Predominantly a lurker but have decided to venture tentatively out from the shadows. I'd imagine the recent influx of new posters means that complimentary baskets of lynx have run dry, so you may dispense with that aspect of the traditional welcome. However, as somewhat of a verbal masochist, I'll happily accept any "fuck offs" you may wish to send my way.

Given that Mick Nugent is once again in the crosshairs, I was wondering if someone could give me some details on a previous situation involving the red shirted one. I can't exactly remember where ( might well have been here ), but a while ago I thought I saw a comment alluding to an attempted detente brokered by Mr.Nugent between either the Slymepit and FTB or elements of the schism more broadly. Possibly back in 2013. Firstly, did this, or something akin, take place at all ? Secondly, assuming that there was an attempted accord, did it ever gain much traction ? I'm quite up to date with what's transpired since late 2014, and many of the events previous, but I suppose there are gaps in my knowledge.

Information would be much appreciated and, on second thoughts, I would in fact like that basket of lynx, or whatever else you're handing out in lieu.

Arigatou

( btw, who do I complain to about the edit button ? )

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Was this posted yet? Nerd is going for his own blog. :drool:
Nerd of Redhead says:

Guys, I have submitted my application for a blog at FTB too. If successful, I will blog about science matters with some occasional pieces on the many fuckwitted idjits that besmirch feminism and social justice activism. I haven’t been this excited in ages.

Dear Nerd:

http://i.imgur.com/CducKb0.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Re: Steeleye Span — Gaudete

screwtape wrote:
Aneris wrote:I need to get rid of an earworm, and blaspheme the forum and/or Jesus by posting it.

Steeleye Span — Gaudete
traditional 16th century
[youtube]EDc2FD-vy8M[/youtube]
Send all such earworms to me for safe storage. In particular, I'd be happy to help out with early Fairport Convention (Sandy Denny era), Steeleye Span, Pentangle, Albion Country Band and other musical folk rock/electric folk.

Screwtape, I love you. Feel free to allow me to help with storage of these folky earworms. Except Pentangle, you can have those. It's time to ring some changes.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So been a couple of pages.

Hangout planned for Saturday 20th Feb. Time not set in stone. If you want to be a part PM me. I really need an idea of what time people want to do this. Also whether you would prefer Skype or a Hangouts.

TO those who have already gotten in touch I am keeping up with it. I will give this Wednesday and then will lock down plans.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

...and nothing more wrote:Greetings all,

Predominantly a lurker but have decided to venture tentatively out from the shadows. I'd imagine the recent influx of new posters means that complimentary baskets of lynx have run dry, so you may dispense with that aspect of the traditional welcome. However, as somewhat of a verbal masochist, I'll happily accept any "fuck offs" you may wish to send my way.

Given that Mick Nugent is once again in the crosshairs, I was wondering if someone could give me some details on a previous situation involving the red shirted one. I can't exactly remember where ( might well have been here ), but a while ago I thought I saw a comment alluding to an attempted detente brokered by Mr.Nugent between either the Slymepit and FTB or elements of the schism more broadly. Possibly back in 2013. Firstly, did this, or something akin, take place at all ? Secondly, assuming that there was an attempted accord, did it ever gain much traction ? I'm quite up to date with what's transpired since late 2014, and many of the events previous, but I suppose there are gaps in my knowledge.

Information would be much appreciated and, on second thoughts, I would in fact like that basket of lynx, or whatever else you're handing out in lieu.

Arigatou

You need to PM user NecV20 about the edit button. He is the only one with IT skills advanced enough to mess with that.

Regarding links:
http://i.imgur.com/BNTHt3S.png

Now...
http://i.imgur.com/4M8z6m7.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Arigatou

Fuck off!

Here is some lynx that may help you.

http://www.army-technology.com/projects ... copter.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

deLurch wrote:
screwtape wrote:Final thought for tonight: I wanted to show Mrs Screwtape the white supremacy site that Creativity73 had in her profile. She has removed it. Seems we have inculcated a sense of shame. Free speech, with free reply might just be working here.
I wouldn't call shame exactly a success. That is just a lower base emotion. I was kind of hoping to engage her, have her take a look at her religion and see that just because some people are doing shitty things on one side by no means necessitates ganging up based on skin color.
Shame is perfectly appropriate in this case. She ought to be ashamed of the crap she's peddling, and the incalculable harm she is causing by dumping racist crap in the trusting ears of her 7 children. I have an unfortunate amount of experience in dealing with racists IRL, and mockery and shaming are about the only things that work. Trying to reason with them is an exercise in Steersmanship. You can make all the perfectly factual points you like, but they simply want to be taken seriously. It will have as much effect as Kirbmarc, Old_Ones etc had on Steersman. They and others handed him his own ass in their arguments, and he budged not one iota.

And Clarence, I'd be more inclined to agree that Steersman wasn't really racist, but more than once he's gone for "uppity nigger" instead of contenting himself with the general term IIRC. There is a point when a bit of inference is inevitable.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well Massimo has come out flags waving

The case has been made for marking Dawkins with the mark of cain.

http://i.imgur.com/0hHUz96.jpg

welch

Post by welch »

Bourne Skeptic wrote:
rayshul wrote:FANS. FANS. NOT FAGS.
Someone with such a sweet voice saying such an ugly thing.

I need hugs.
I STEAL YOUR HUGS, HA-HA!

:nin: :nin: :nin:

CaptainFluffyBunny

Oh, and the Creativity Movement website is up, from where I'm at at any rate. If you like nuts in your fruitcake, you'll love this site. My favorite bits are in the women's section. http://creativitymovement.net

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh. I raised Massimo's troubled past with Dawkins. And look who came out to play.

http://i.imgur.com/u8S7ds4.jpg

welch

Post by welch »

rayshul wrote:I've typoed worse things. :/

You know the Sargon thing has got me thinking about the origins of the SJW. I've been online since 1991/1992 and part of forums and chats. I don't remember anything SJW-ish until the introduction of trigger warnings in fanfiction (which are the online equivalent of codes of conduct). That MUST have happened around 2002 or so, which would date it shortly after 9/11.

I note that popular accounts of the phrase don't register until 2008 but it was in widespread usage in fanfiction for a long time before that. It is much, much older than people seem to think it is. I don't know how to sort unstructured data but you should find it first in fanfiction.net or livejournal.com - the phrase or idea of trigger warnings.

I swear this was the beginning, I don't think it existed before this.
The neo-trigger warning were (explicit) content warnings, and like many things that later became fucking stupid, were used rather sensibly. For example, I had an introduction to ethics class that spent a week on porn. The professor was really cool, saying that she understood that people had a wide variety of reactions to porn, and since we were only going to be spending a couple-three classes on it, if it was something they were really uncomfortable with, to just let her know they wouldn't be in class for the first two days, and if there was a third, she'd let them know, no harm no foul.

It was completely non-salacious, and a really interesting discussion, especially where some of us disabused her of the notion that BDSM porn was "mainstream". (She was remarkably open to different opinions, provided you had something to back them up with.)

No one was called out or embarrassed or singled out, everyone was rather adult about it, and it all went well. That was of course around 1988-89, wouldn't have worked now, there would have been screaming. All the screaming. But it started out well, it just got taken advantage of and turned to shit by people who could benefit from it.

welch

Post by welch »

rayshul wrote:I know Requires Hate. I'm sure fanfiction predates it.
Kurt Vonnegut talked about it rather succinctly in 1961, "Harrison Bergeron".

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sunder wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Thoroughly useless FTBlogger Aoife - who you'll remember as that one who recently managed to bring the network's revenues up a bit by squatting down to piss all over the fresh corpse of David Bowie - has got Nugent's dander up.

She claims the Nuge made a homophobic remark. I'm not gonna not spoil it for you - enjoy, and be amazed, at what she premises Nugent's apparent homophobia on: http://www.michaelnugent.com/2016/02/15 ... ous-smear/
I'm almost concerned that he really is wounded by the baboons shit-flinging. That will only encourage the little cunts to redouble the smears.
It's someone he's known personally and professionally, so there probably is some genuine hurt behind this.

I don't think a tit like Myers flinging his poo about bothers him in the same way.
Good to know, thanks.

welch

Post by welch »

Keating wrote:Maybe Twitter is just homophobic. First Milo, now Fry. Which gay will they try to drive off next?
That lot only wants the proper kind of fag.

Still mystified by a lot of this. I find Milo to be an annoying tit. SO I DON'T FUCKING FOLLOW HIM.

PROBLEM

SOLVED

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Arigatou

Greetings and fuck off.

The Nugent thing kicked off in late March 2013 after he attacked the Pit. The Pit pushed back and instead of attacking he attempted to broker commonalities between FtB and the Pit.

Needless to say there arn't any and in my bias opinion they scuttled it.
With SZvan at the helm.

See http://www.michaelnugent.com/category/dialogue/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Because one or two of you have in the past indicated appreciation for my righteous rants against FTBullies:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... 2515702702

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Nerd of Redhead says:

If this happens I may have to give up atheism, because Nerd getting a blog on FtB would prove God's existence.

Especially if Nerd allows us "fuckwitted idjits" to comment.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:So been a couple of pages.

Hangout planned for Saturday 20th Feb. Time not set in stone. If you want to be a part PM me. I really need an idea of what time people want to do this. Also whether you would prefer Skype or a Hangouts.

TO those who have already gotten in touch I am keeping up with it. I will give this Wednesday and then will lock down plans.
What sort of speaker gifts are on offer? When your podcast takes off will you still remember us? Will our goodwill be fungible for beer?

Can I get this all in writing please? By COB.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

What sort of speaker gifts are on offer? When your podcast takes off will you still remember us? Will our goodwill be fungible for beer?

welch

Post by welch »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Richard Dworkins: "Did I miss anything?"

Yeah, we found out Richard Carrier likes to jizz his load onto women's faces, was begging for women to join him for this activity, and publicised this fetish on Ophelia Benson's site....with funny and disastrous results.

Oh, and we have humiliated and exposed the fucking FTBullies numerous times over - as per fucking usual.
"My Girlfriend Who Lives In Canada" - Richard Carrier Version. (Original: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/my-gi ... =255955268 - The voice even SOUNDS like Carrier)
Ohhhh...
I wish you could meet my girlfriend, my girlfriend who lives in Canada.
She couldn't be sweeter
She sucks on my peter,
My girlfriend who lives in Canada!

Her name is Alberta
She live in Vancouver
Takes a cock like my mother
And sucks like a Hoover.

I e-mail her dick picks every day
Send her jizz crusted underwear of course it's okay.
It's a pity she lives so far away, in Canada!

Last week she was here, but she had Dickie flu.
Too bad
'Cause she wanted your jizz on her too
It's so sad
There wasn't a thing that she could do
But stay tied to the bed as she gave me more head!
Oh!

I wish you could meet my girlfriend,
But you can't because she is in Canada.
I met her on the docks, she chokes on my cock,
Soon I'll be jizzing all over Alberta!
Like she got fucked by Vancouver

She's my girlfriend!
My jizz-covered girlfriend!
Yes I have a girlfriend, who lives in Canada!!

I can't wait to choke her with my cock again!

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:

The podcast is totally different for this. This is only for people here and will not be public.

All guest of my podcast will be given a digital couple of my favorite bootleg Terry Funk songs.
[youtube]hkH49U9ZCj8[/youtube]

welch

Post by welch »

Brive1987 wrote:Dana Hunter is spitting chips about NECSS, Dawkins and the whole damn privilaged world.

http://archive.is/dJk95
We on the social justice side of the Deep Rifts™ will change the face of atheism. We will make a secular community where women, people of color, queer folk, trans folk, disabled folk, and other underrepresented folk find safe harbor. We will defeat the harassers, the old-school sexists, the gentlemen racists, the trolls, the harassers, the assholes, the greedy, and the other assorted jackasses that make movement atheism such a terrible place right now. We will resolve this shit, and we will make a better world.

And we will remember who stood with us, who failed us, and who opposed us.
What a fucking loon.
I understand it's pretty easy to set up digs on the Bikini Atoll...as a start.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Gumby wrote:
Nerd of Redhead says:

If this happens I may have to give up atheism, because Nerd getting a blog on FtB would prove God's existence.

Especially if Nerd allows us "fuckwitted idjits" to comment.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
:lol: :lol:

It'd be a miracle if Nerd got a blog. Physioproffe already occupies the inexplicable weirdo slot.

I think the only one spiritually redeemed will be Nerd, when his Lord Peezus forsakes him. Again. :D :dance:

http://imgur.com/RulSNpC.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Richard Dworkins wrote:Also, with regards to the Antipodean "mansplaining" thing. I caught that on a news site, which reminded me to check in with you people.

Surely we can come up with a usable definition for "Femsplaining" that we make into a popular meme.

Something like "the endless hatred, whining, bigotry, lies, villification and slurs and ideological cant used by victim feminists in lieu of actual evidence." but better.
I get an image of Charlotte Proudman when I read that definition. It is perfect. What the fuck happened to her anyway? Probably got dishes to wash, or something. :dance:

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Nope. You have things in common with PZ and are not the anti-PZ. For instance, you both have made online unfounded accusations of people being sexually harmful. PZ has made claims of people being rapists, while you claimed on twitter that Steers is a pedo. Also, you are an angry little fuck at times, all worked up and practically spitting venom, just like PZ.

I am an angry fat fuck at times. Get that shit right.
An angry incontinent fat fuck.

welch

Post by welch »

Creativity73 wrote:Why I do not think standing up for the White race is comparable to the "identity politics" of those who complain about White heterosexual male privilege and stand up for all those they see as oppressed.
Well there are some similarities. If you are sure you are getting picked on as a group for what you are then do you just give in or do you resist? If you resist then should you just be dismissed as playing "identity politics" by Slyme pitters?

If you think that would be fair then why even get offended as a White heterosexual male when other groups try to blame you for all the ills of the world? If you know you ARE in the group that is being accused then you cannot get together with others and argue against it since that means accepting an identity. After all, if you do this then you are playing the same "identity politics" game as the SJW? So what SHOULD you do as a White heterosexual male who is told you should not get a job if a Black Trans Woman also wants it? What should you feel like if accused of slavery because some White people who were not even your ancestors may have done this? Or if accused of being a rapist just because men are allegedly rapists as a group? Can you only complain about it as an individual and say "I know you think I am a White heterosexual man but I don't identify as that!!! I am just Joe Bloggs and you are just Obongo Jeffries (or whatever) ". I mean surely if you know they are targeting YOU then you have accepted the identity - ie accepted you are a heterosexual White Man?

To resist the SJW you have to know when you are a member of a group they are attacking. That is your identity then. :rimshot:

I identify as Batman. Batman says "Show us your tits".

welch

Post by welch »

Creativity73 wrote:
comhcinc wrote:I am still waiting to see your tits.
Can I identify as a woman or is that identity politics? When women campaigned for the vote was that unacceptable "identity politics" and would it be so if Saudi women campaingned against getting executed for showing their tits? What's wrong with identifying yourself as oppressed? It is necessary to do so if you are going to change things.
None of that is tits.

welch

Post by welch »

Creativity73 wrote:I don't care if closed minded SJWs here don't read my posts. I can see what I am dealing with.
And yet, we cannot see your tits.

welch

Post by welch »

Creativity73 wrote:
dogen wrote:
After 7 kids, I imagine they're nowt but slate-layer nail bags.
Who do the SJWs hate most of all? Is it okay for whatever people that includes to react against that as a group? I think this is something that really calls out the bullshit here so carry on with LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU :clap:
You keep making mouth noises and not showing us your tits.

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:
dogen wrote:
After 7 kids, I imagine they're nowt but slate-layer nail bags.

SWOON

welch

Post by welch »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Creativity73 wrote:I don't care if closed minded SJWs here don't read my posts. I can see what I am dealing with.
Nobody is no-platforming you. But you have failed to draw a crowd to your soapbox.

Right now there are too many other people to laugh at.
See? Vicky has tits in her avatar. Why won't you be more like Vicky?

welch

Post by welch »

Creativity73 wrote:
You are not, I repeat NOT dealing with all white and straight people here. I very much doubt your insane screeds will get the slightest bit of traction here. You're really not very clever, and the Creativity Movement website is positively bonkers. Seriously, do really fuck off. Despite what you've heard, the only racists on this board are yourself and Steersman. And if you wanted to take Steers with you on your way out, that would be lovely.
Yes I realise this board is full of your sort. What is hilarious is that you would claim to favour freedom of speech when you clearly can't take it any more than the forums used by the SJWs. Quite what you even opposed the SJWs for I don't know - because you refuse to look at who they regard as "the enemy" in this word lest you should have to put into words that they are talking about White Heterosexual Men. No one has been able to explain what other group than this the SJWs you supposedly dislike so strongly campaign against most vociferously.
I do feel uncomfortable violating your safe space with this fact though so I may as well leave it at that. I will leave you to your nonsense.

None of that is your tits. Why do you hate jesus? Jesus talked to me, he said for you to show us your tits.

and shave your back more often.

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:In the past I have judged people on the color of their character.

You want to play a dark elf ranger? Really.
If the ranger is named "Drizzt" you get to kick them in the nuts until your leg gets tired.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Nerd of Redhead says:

It'll never probably happen, but I just can't shake the hope that Peez suddenly thinks, 'Fuck it, I hate you all anyway so here, have some more Nerd. Have a blogful of the dumb fuck. I'm done.'

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

welch wrote:
comhcinc wrote:In the past I have judged people on the color of their character.

You want to play a dark elf ranger? Really.
If the ranger is named "Drizzt" you get to kick them in the nuts until your leg gets tired.

Finally someone with class.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Tigzy wrote:
Nerd of Redhead says:

It'll never probably happen, but I just can't shake the hope that Peez suddenly thinks, 'Fuck it, I hate you all anyway so here, have some more Nerd. Have a blogful of the dumb fuck. I'm done.'
He could set him up with his own blog and then make him stay there.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
Richard Dworkins wrote:Also, with regards to the Antipodean "mansplaining" thing. I caught that on a news site, which reminded me to check in with you people.

I get an image of Charlotte Proudman when I read that definition. It is perfect. What the fuck happened to her anyway? Probably got dishes to wash, or something. :dance:
Even The Grauniad recognised she was a lunatic when she denounced Jeremy Corbyn as a 'dangerous libertarian' and called for an end to 'gender segregation' in sports which would have fucked the careers of almost all sportswomen.

welch

Post by welch »

dogen wrote:This is you:

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/ ... ck2016.jpg

This is you on Social Justice:

http://www.thecollegefix.com/wp-content ... enshot.jpg

Social Justice: Not Even Once.
Dude, that left eye is nothing but crazy all the way down.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Ape+lust wrote:
:lol: :lol:

It'd be a miracle if Nerd got a blog. Physioproffe already occupies the inexplicable weirdo slot.

I think the only one spiritually redeemed will be Nerd, when his Lord Peezus forsakes him. Again. :D :dance:

[.img]http://imgur.com/RulSNpC.jpg[/img]
Peez's reaction when Nerd's application show up in his inbox:

[youtube]XvdFPsG_T6g[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Oh, please let Nerd have a blog of xis own.

The lulz would be endless.