The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Without further ado: McDermott is fucking insane.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Tough luck with that.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

paddybrown wrote:Just read the "mansplaining" thread at Nugent's. Jesus but that Bob creature is a twat. I love the way he's noticed that nobody agrees with him, but doesn't seem to have noticed that everybody's taking the piss.
Unbelievable that one. Perhaps he was ignoring it? At any rate Tigzy especially had me in mini-hysterics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Occam's Brut

Post by Occam's Brut »

Hello Shitlords.
First time poster, long time lurker.
Done plenty advocacy work alongside SJWs but fucked off when the lunatics took over the Asylum. So ye better know my preferred pronouns or ye are a bunch of otherkinophobic bigots.

Regards

Couch

Post by Couch »

Couch wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Couch wrote:
snip

Finally, I wouldn't be discharging my obligations as the Pit's Official Shill for Harris ('POSH') without point you to SH's latest from yesterday which includes his take on the issue - which boils down to a position that data is information and property and if the courts can compel a bank to open a safety deposit box, why not Apple a phone (he doesn't use that exact analogy, but would of had he thought of it).

https://www.samharris.org/podcast
I agree with Sam Harris on that. It's the same as a safety deposit box. Do you know which podcast has that discussion? From the titles, the latest one seems to be about the ethics of meat production on the youtube versions of his podcasts. Is it the Ask Me Anything one that was before it? His channel's at http://www.youtube.com/user/samharrisorg .

I don't like that burden of litigation thing. It's not fair, and can be used to financially fuck someone up intentionally.
SN, the discussion of the iPhone encryption issue is during the first part of the most recent podcast, which as you point out is labelled the ethics of meat production.
Also, Billy from Ockham noted a defence to the imposition of the Burden:

IMO, the key issue that will decide the current spat between Apple and the FBI is the definition of "undue burden" as it applies to what the FBI is asking Apple to do. None of this privacy shit will play any serious role in the legal battle because the FBI already has an order to search the phone. There is also nothing in the relevant decisions that mentions side‐effects of compelling a third party to help the gov't under the All Writs Act. The only question is how much effort it would require from Apple. That's been the standard since 1977.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Worth reading: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... g-backward
Here in Canukistan I have always pointed out that the best form of government, for me at any rate, is a minority one rather than a majority. The reason being that a minority always has great difficulty in passing new laws or amending old ones.

Something our friends to the south of us should consider. I would say north of us as well but Alaska has always struck me as being only nominally part of the USA.

They are a different breed of people up there. More like the Old West, but not completely, where men are mostly men, and women are mostly women, and the grizzly bears are scared of both of them.

Couch

Post by Couch »

Couch wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Couch wrote:
snip

Finally, I wouldn't be discharging my obligations as the Pit's Official Shill for Harris ('POSH') without point you to SH's latest from yesterday which includes his take on the issue - which boils down to a position that data is information and property and if the courts can compel a bank to open a safety deposit box, why not Apple a phone (he doesn't use that exact analogy, but would of had he thought of it).

I agree with Sam Harris on that. It's the same as a safety deposit box. Do you know which podcast has that discussion? From the titles, the latest one seems to be about the ethics of meat production on the youtube versions of his podcasts. Is it the Ask Me Anything one that was before it? His channel's at http://www.youtube.com/user/samharrisorg .

I don't like that burden of litigation thing. It's not fair, and can be used to financially fuck someone up intentionally.
SN, the discussion of the iPhone encryption issue is during the first part of the most recent podcast, which as you point out is labelled the ethics of meat production.
Billy from Ockham noted above the defence to the imposition of the Burden:

"IMO, the key issue that will decide the current spat between Apple and the FBI is the definition of "undue burden" as it applies to what the FBI is asking Apple to do. None of this privacy shit will play any serious role in the legal battle because the FBI already has an order to search the phone. There is also nothing in the relevant decisions that mentions side‐effects of compelling a third party to help the gov't under the All Writs Act. The only question is how much effort it would require from Apple. That's been the standard since 1977."

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Mansplaining is when a man explains something to a women in a condescending or patronising way.
Isn't a bit circular to define "mansplaining" as "patronising"? In any event, it's sexist.

Is anyone else getting tired of SJWs inventing sexist and/or racist new labels for things that already have non-sexist and non-racist labels?
I thought I had internalised misogyny but it turned out to be an undescended testicle.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Occam's Brut wrote:Hello Shitlords.
Done plenty advocacy work alongside SJWs but fucked off when the lunatics took over the Asylum. So ye better know my preferred pronouns or ye are a bunch of otherkinophobic bigots.

Regards
Welcome & Fuck Off.

Someone else will be along with a basket of Lynx.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Regards
Welcome! You are worse than Hitler. Fuck off. Here is a valuable box of lunks.
http://i.imgur.com/j2pNFcd.jpg
If you want to activate your edit button, please private message NEC_V20, secret code "matricide".

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Couch wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote:
Couch wrote:
snip

Oh, I was going to give that one a miss, but maybe I'll watch it anyways. I hope the meat parts of the discussion don't kill the buzz of my no longer being a vegetarian though. :shock:

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

BTW,

I collected the recent links to the recently(?) disillusioned for whoever may find it convenient:

Where do the snowflakes come from? Part one
http://www.tes.com.c.tes.ent.platform.s ... e-part-one

“Everything is problematic” – The McGill Daily
http://www.mcgilldaily.com/2014/11/ever ... oblematic/

Why This Radical Leftist is Disillusioned by Leftist Culture
https://medium.com/@UptheCypherPunx/why ... .l2dhwoj50

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:By the way, Scalia was also much more consistent than his detractors insist. I remember that after the Hobby Lobby decision, a lot of liberals were certain that he (and Alito etc.) only ruled the way he did because... Christianity. On the other hand, I don't remember many of them dialing back that certainty when the Court later unanimously upheld a Muslim's religious freedom in Holt v. Hobbs, citing the same law as in the Hobby Lobby case (RFRA/RLUIPA, with its "compelling governmental interest" and "least restrictive means" standard).
To many of us, the key issue in Hobby Lobby was "closely-held corporation," with the bit about religion (in particular) being a side issue. That's one of the reasons it is nothing like Holt v. Hobbs.

I know that most of us are here because of atheism/secularism, but that doesn't make everything about religion.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Is this batshit Jenny McDermott liked by any of the Baboons or FTBullies. Would be very awkward to know these pure SJWs had associations with an abusing, violent, troll on the webz.

Billie from Ockham

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Look, I'm not trying to suck Scalia's rotting Italian sausage over here, but I just don't think he's what he's often painted as. He took the law and the Constitution seriously, and he tried to uphold them as he understood them—including in many cases where they conflicted with his personal views. I think Toobin is virtue-signaling, pandering to those liberals who haven't read a law or a Court decision in their lives but suddenly become mind-reading legal experts when a case doesn't pan out how they want it to.
You are, of course, entitled to your own reading of Scalia, but it differs greatly from mine. And there is no conflict in taking something very seriously and writing into it shit that was never there to start with. Hell, that's the definition of "healthy marriage" to many of us.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

The censoring of wrongspeak on Twitter is developing rapidly since the commissioning of Anita Sarky et al. at the Trust & Safety Committee for Owellian Thought Control

A prominent Conservative commentator was banned on Friday, evidence of shadow-banning is popping up all over. And now Adam Baldwin's account is acting very strangely indeed. He sent this tweet 7 hours ago:
and since then his account has glitched & his profile shows only this tweet before hanging and failing to show the other 7997 tweets.

https://twitter.com/AdamBaldwin

If the Thought Controllers win the Twitter battle, will they declare victory in the war on Free Thought?

I know some here have a low opinion of twitter, but losing it in this way has big implications for online freedom of expression. I don't see twitter lasting if they do win, but they would probably take that as victory as well.

Update: Seems Adam Baldwin has left Twitter http://www.ijreview.com/2016/02/543989- ... s-twitter/ . Not sure what the weirdness is with his tweet feed then. Maybe he deleted everything else.

Billie from Ockham

Regards
Your screen-name sucks. You suck. No kittens for you. Fuck off.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Remember that recently fired one? The one who slagged her CEO/company?

Her GoFundMe here is currently at $2,102 of $3,000 ref: https://www.gofundme.com/Help-A-Yelper-EAT
To Everyone who has donated, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! and to let you know that I have no control over the withdrawl as soon as this account was set up I made sure to forward the withdrawl privileges to Talia
One of the comments had this link: http://alotofrice.pixieset.com/thatsalotofrice/ and if we believe what we see she appears to be very interested in creating and consuming baked goodies.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Steersman wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Steersman wants to deport Muslims because they can't fit in with Western liberal ideals. Western liberal ideals, especially Canada, includes religious liberty and inclusion. Therefore Steersman is incompatible with Western ideals.

#DeportSteersMann
Freedom of religion isn't an absolute. If it were then gay marriage would have never gotten out of the chute. And likewise with the whole kerfuffle in the US over religious organizations attempting to opt-out of various obligations expected of everyone else. Logic doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
Gay marriage doesn't go against with freedom of religion. Extending freedom to everyone to marry doesn't violate the religious freedom of anyone. You're free to believe that gay marriage is the work of Satan or whatever you want. You're not allowed to make your belief become law because of separation of Church and State, which is the premise of freedom of religion.
Really? A premise of freedom of religion? Must have missed that in my readings on the topic, although that was largely my point, i.e., that the freedom of religion is not an absolute in being able to either prevent other people from engaging in specific practices - which the religious community in the US at least certainly attempted in the case of same-sex marriage there, OR to permit practices - faith healing, and stoning or execution for adultery or homosexuality, for examples - that the larger community repudiates.

While I'll concede that the separation of Church and State is an important principle, it is that which prevents the freedom of religion from being an absolute. Which was, once again, my point.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Students hate the black cock of authority:
http://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign ... es-nigeria

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

I'm not sure if it makes sense to file vigilante executions under freedom of religion, Steersman.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Without further ado: McDermott is fucking insane.

Bewildered Ape can go suck a tailpipe too.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:Worth reading: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2016/ ... g-backward
Here in Canukistan I have always pointed out that the best form of government, for me at any rate, is a minority one rather than a majority. The reason being that a minority always has great difficulty in passing new laws or amending old ones.

Something our friends to the south of us should consider. I would say north of us as well but Alaska has always struck me as being only nominally part of the USA.

They are a different breed of people up there. More like the Old West, but not completely, where men are mostly men, and women are mostly women, and the grizzly bears are scared of both of them.
The US equivalent of a majority government in a parliamentary system would be when a party controls both the presidency and both houses of congress. This is a relatively rare occurrence. Usually both parties have at least some share in governing. Even if the opposition only controls one house of congress they can still muck up the work somewhat. In the Senate if the majority party has less than 60 our of 100 seats the minority can ground things to a halt by filibustering. The equivalent of a "minority government" is pretty much the usual condition of the US federal government.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

d4m10n wrote:I'm not sure if it makes sense to file vigilante executions under freedom of religion, Steersman.
Maybe, although maybe only "vigilante" because the authorities do tend to draw the line at that at least. Others, I'm not so sure about: Pakistan bill aiming to ban child marriages shot down as 'anti-Islamic' and 'blasphemous' Saw another story recently - lost the link - about some "Westernized" mullah-fuckhead trying to justify that on the basis of "cultural practices". Deport the fuckers, every last one of them - at least those who won't repudiate Islam.

Somewhat apropos of which, something a little closer to home, particularly for Canucks:

Bill before the House of Commons to criminalize "barbaric cultural practices". And, no surprise, a Muslim - Senator Mobina Jaffer - although I think she's an Ishmali (?) so one of the saner sects, and a Christian are getting their knickers in a twist over the implications, and have requested a change in the title of the Bill.

welch

Post by welch »

VR Guy wrote:
welch wrote:Also, without that, a device cannot provide GPS info.
Why? I was under the impression that the satellites in GPS are just emitters and that longitude, latitude and altitude could be worked out client side without any additional connection.
I was less than clear on that. I should have said location info. Sometimes the ADD kicks in a remarkable disconnect between what I think I typed and what I actually typed. It's fun.

Anyway.

You need to be able to track local motion (come on baby...oh never mind) so that you don't have to constantly be in communication with the GPS satellites. It allows all kinds of handy things, like accurately providing location and motion info when you're inside, or the weather is really shitty and satellite communication is pants. If you're really clever, you can even provide fairly accurate information with all the transmitters turned off. (Inertial Navigation, it was how we did things before GPS) By having local/client-side location mechanisms, you're not as dependent on clean GPS signals.

The Yeti

Post by The Yeti »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Is this batshit Jenny McDermott liked by any of the Baboons or FTBullies. Would be very awkward to know these pure SJWs had associations with an abusing, violent, troll on the webz.
PZ wrote a post praising her last year, where he portrayed McDerp as a victim.

http://archive.is/aiZ3c

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:
welch wrote:
comhcinc wrote:About the Apple thing.

Really the only information the feds are looking for is about who bought the guns. The call data has already been collected. The phone actually wasn't the suspects but belong to his employer so should that complicates it.

Also from what I understand what is being ask of Apple will only apply to this one phone. As in if they want it to do with any other phone it will require unique code every time.

Also it seems that they are only even able to do this because of the age of the phone and the os.

I could have all my information wrong.
Once the precedent is set, it becomes serial monogamy. "Just this phone. Okay, now just THIS phone. Okay, now JUST this phone." it would be an endless stream of "just this phone"'s.
I agree. My point was that it's a process that has to be done one phone at a time.
Until the FBI gets tired of that, and finds another case to justify extending the precedent to build in that access as a standard part of iOS.

welch

Post by welch »

Steersman wrote:
welch wrote:
Steersman wrote: <snip>Maybe the idea doesn't hold a lot of water, or it is already a standard technique - though I haven't seen anybody using it, but a Twitter exchange I had with some researcher in, I think, evo-psych didn't shoot the idea down in flames. I await your, no doubt cogent and detailed, refutation of it.
Oh christ, he's gone full Carrier.
Typical Welch: all horn and no drive-shaft.
Oh bless your heart, you think I take you even vaguely seriously. Keep chasing that tail. Maybe you'll find it in KoranPissBooth 95EC

welch

Post by welch »

comhcinc wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Hey Com, what do you think of the latest Jenny McDermott scandal, wherein she called someone a pedo without any good grounds to do so?

[/rhetorical-question]

Lol. You are still butthurt about that.

It's getting to the point that it's just sad.
She's tired from trying to find a smartphone vendor that won't sell to muslims.

Mothra's Dentist

Post by Mothra's Dentist »

Suey Park's Story.
It doesn't mention her being attacked by fellow SJWs, who were the ones who drove her off of Twitter, nor her myriad of racist tweets regarding white folk, but we do get to hear about the sniper who was threatening her. And we get to hear from the always alluring Arthur Chu.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/k5W_LyzWEzE

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Regards
Welcome and fuck off, shitlord. Here's your basket of links.

http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncstatic ... ?ve=1&tl=1

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

MarcusAu wrote:re: The Next Slympepit hangout

As the last one went so well - I was thinking:

- perhaps those that did not take part in the first one should be given priority. (As a newbie - I would even be willing to give up my privileged [!] position for someone else)
- as the first hangout proved secure and was not recorded, anyone who had concerns has a chance to reconsider about joining in (and I'm sure would be more than welcome - that means you Skep Tickle!)
- I think the plan was to schedule for Oceania time - to give the Southies better representation. Has the time been set yet?
- the hangout ended up being an informal conversation (which was fine) - but if anyone has suggestions for a set agenda, perhaps a thread could be created for it.

Looking forward to the next one - and thanks to our very own Agent 21 (Comhcinc) for setting it up
I'd have joined the hangout last weekend except I had a full day of family commitments. This weekend looks fairly clear, so if it's during my waking hours I'll probably throw my hat into the ring for a spot.

In the past 2-3 years, what with TAMs (RIP) & other conferences & just making arrangements to meet when I'm traveling, I've had the great pleasure of meeting something like 6 'Pitters IRL and talking by phone or Skype with at least 2 more. Also met some people who don't associate with the 'Pit, or not in an obvious way, including @whatdivawants, Hemant Mehta, & Richard Dawkins, & spoke by phone with Michael Nugent.

Not that all of them would remember me, or admit to having met if they did. :D

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The mind boggles.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

The Yeti wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Is this batshit Jenny McDermott liked by any of the Baboons or FTBullies. Would be very awkward to know these pure SJWs had associations with an abusing, violent, troll on the webz.
PZ wrote a post praising her last year, where he portrayed McDerp as a victim.

http://archive.is/aiZ3c
PZ also endorsed the whole Jenny McDermott mob, Laughing Witch, Bewildered Ape, Kevin Logan, and I think Hannibal the Victor last summer as the pro-feminist youtube talent. :roll:

Billie from Ockham

dogen

Post by dogen »

You :nin: my mind!

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

--bill wrote:
--bill wrote:
paddybrown wrote:Made a disturbing discovery. John Thaw, when he started playing Inspector Morse, was younger than I am now.
gah....me too....
and
i'm actually caught up!

and apparently eco died
i was at the 23rd world congress of philosophy in athens (and their economy was beginning to tank; airbnb apartments were dirt cheap) and eco was going to talk but was too sick to make it---his talk was basically undermining post-modernism in philosophy.
a summary of a similar event: http://www.iitaly.org/18621/new-realism ... t-hangover
a pdf of his talk: http://www.wcp2013.gr/files/items/6/649/eco_wcp.pdf

also
"kant and the platypus" is good stuff.

and now
back to oblivion....
Thanks for that!

Billie from Ockham

dogen wrote:You :nin: my mind!
So-called "pearls" of any sort, even wisdom, can be contagious.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

For some reason I am reminded of the Chinese Cultural Revolution.

Not of course the Great Leap Forward, but certain elements form a background pattern that are nagging at me. I wonder if Anaris has any thoughts?

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Perhaps I should narrow the scope to the behavior of the cadres. But I believe that Anaris has covered that in one fashion or another.

Anyway, it is at the back of my mind and it is troubling me. I sense I am missing a broad historical pattern. An old one.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

She seems to thrive off negative attention, of which SJWs get a lot... which i think is the only reason she pretends to be one. That obviously hasn't been giving her the high she needs, so for the last few months she has been pulling ever more self destructive and obnoxious stunts.

This isn't somebody who is a bit simple who has been deluded in an echo chamber... she really does seem to have something seriously wrong with her. Losing her YouTube channel is the least of her problems and is probably for the best, she recently lost a long-time job over her antics.

I find her rather interesting because she reminds me of a masochist I used to know. Her bizarre appearance screams Histrionic Personality Disorder, yet she loves to get hatred.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

How is Surly still making money from those things?

Almost 5,000 people have bought a sample of those fucking things, and one of them looks like this:

https://img1.etsystatic.com/051/0/51856 ... 7_l9op.jpg

What in the actual fuck?

Evidently a lot of people are willing to dosh out 12 bucks for a cumstellation and a retarded rhino. Jesus wept.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Scented Nectar wrote:
comhcinc wrote:
Lol. You are still butthurt about that.

It's getting to the point that it's just sad.
So, I guess we should just never again mention that Jenny M did it too. Because referring to it more than once would just be sad? How about we never refer to Stollznow's false accusation of sex crimes either? And let's never mention PZ's grenade, perhaps, because that would mean we're butthurt. Is that what you want?

Sorry Com, but you did the same thing as what Jenny did. My memory may be shitty for the most part, but I'm not going to forget the false pedo claim you made any time soon. I'm still like, holy fuck!
So you are still butthurt at me but you are just fine with Phil who started this with a joke.

Frankly you are just full of shit.

And as to your next point if you would allow steersman around children with the way he views the world, then you are also shitty person.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Brive1987 wrote:The mind boggles.
It's too bad that Regretsy was shut down. I guess there's still this:

http://missingregretsy.tumblr.com/

--bill

Post by --bill »

Aneris wrote:
--bill wrote:

and
i'm actually caught up!

and apparently eco died
i was at the 23rd world congress of philosophy in athens (and their economy was beginning to tank; airbnb apartments were dirt cheap) and eco was going to talk but was too sick to make it---his talk was basically undermining post-modernism in philosophy.
a summary of a similar event: http://www.iitaly.org/18621/new-realism ... t-hangover
a pdf of his talk: http://www.wcp2013.gr/files/items/6/649/eco_wcp.pdf

also
"kant and the platypus" is good stuff.

and now
back to oblivion....
Thanks for that!
you're welcome.......just trying to defend eco from charges of having gone full post-modernist.....

ffs

Post by ffs »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Without further ado: McDermott is fucking insane.

Not even Steersman could support the wrongness of that counter argument

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

AndrewV69 wrote:Perhaps I should narrow the scope to the behavior of the cadres. But I believe that Anaris has covered that in one fashion or another.

Anyway, it is at the back of my mind and it is troubling me. I sense I am missing a broad historical pattern. An old one.
I agree, The SJW's do remind one of the mobs taking down the educated/ professional classes in order to rebuild society.

( from the kulaks in Russia, to the killing fields in Cambodia the old way of thinking must be swept away)

I love when they use Orwell quotes without realizing that they are the Orwellian bad guys in the story.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Pitchguest wrote:How is Surly still making money from those things?

Almost 5,000 people have bought a sample of those fucking things, and one of them looks like this:

What in the actual fuck?

Evidently a lot of people are willing to dosh out 12 bucks for a cumstellation and a retarded rhino. Jesus wept.
Well I guess in her circles they a have a. Sort of cache value.
As well as being an easy source of feminist/SJW/atheist body bumper sticking.( I could be wrong but, I would imagine those would be her biggest sellers)

ffs

Post by ffs »

JENNY WAS RIGHT
Linked for Justy

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

If anyone is interested Guernseys auction house will be having a guitar sale.

Featured is an Eddie Van Halen Charvel hybrid superstrat.( black/ yellow striping VH2)
82 vintage, Eddie owned and played, one of five given to him by Charvel as a settlement.
( the original from the album cover is buried with Dimebag Darryl)

Also featured is a Stervie Ray Vaughn owned guitar.

Preview is open to the public.

I'm probably going, if anyone is interested in checking it out PM me.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Jenny is still on YT:

[youtube]ZpuG5Ro3CP4[/youtube]

Now known as peeweeburger 2.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Auction is in NYC....duh

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

Anyone who's thinking of going to the Reason Rally (June 4 in DC), PM me.

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

Spike13 wrote:

What in the actual fuck?

As well as being an easy source of feminist/SJW/atheist body bumper sticking.( I could be wrong but, I would imagine those would be her biggest sellers)
000000 is the hex colour code for black, and the pendant is black. Brilliant! Surly Amy truly is a genius.

ffs

Post by ffs »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Spike13 wrote:

What in the actual fuck?

000000 is the hex colour code for black, and the pendant is black. Brilliant! Surly Amy truly is a genius.
She started including a total count of her pieces with artistic merit, and that is the latest one

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:By the way, Scalia was also much more consistent than his detractors insist. I remember that after the Hobby Lobby decision, a lot of liberals were certain that he (and Alito etc.) only ruled the way he did because... Christianity. On the other hand, I don't remember many of them dialing back that certainty when the Court later unanimously upheld a Muslim's religious freedom in Holt v. Hobbs, citing the same law as in the Hobby Lobby case (RFRA/RLUIPA, with its "compelling governmental interest" and "least restrictive means" standard).
To many of us, the key issue in Hobby Lobby was "closely-held corporation," with the bit about religion (in particular) being a side issue. That's one of the reasons it is nothing like Holt v. Hobbs.

I know that most of us are here because of atheism/secularism, but that doesn't make everything about religion.
I don't think I suggested otherwise.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

I wonder how the vegan/peta SJW's feel about the Ceramic cat poop dangling from leather thongs?

How UN enlightened.....

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Now known as peeweeburger 2.
She is accusing someone of rape for having sex with a 17-y.o. in Canada, where the age of consent is 16.

Next time, Jenny, use Google.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&sou ... ent+canada

Really?

Post by Really? »

d4m10n wrote:
MacGruberKnows wrote:Now known as peeweeburger 2.
She is accusing someone of rape for having sex with a 17-y.o. in Canada, where the age of consent is 16.

Next time, Jenny, use Google.

https://www.google.com/search?site=&sou ... ent+canada
There is your mistake. You are under the assumption that Jenny has any desire at all to argue in good faith or to make any strike at all against real sexual abuse of minors.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

What in the actual fuck?

It's a wearable manifestation of virtue signalling. Also, I suspect even most SJW types are doing it for the same reasons you buy from the charmingly mislabeled lemonade stand or purchase inedible candy from the Special Olympics.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Hopefully not a :nin:

Jenny the nutjob is apparently trying to take Kevin Logan down with her. Whoever that is.

[youtube]lgkhSOb_ZJA[/youtube]