The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Shatterface

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Shatterface »

Really? wrote:Every publication has turned into FTB/The OgvOrbit:

http://www.vqronline.org/profiles-artic ... al-descent

When will the patriarchal, sexist world of synchronized swimming have its own Elevatorgate so we can get some intersectional feminism going in this community, one that is dangerous for women?
While efforts are made to broaden the field and the events in the sport, making it inclusive, there is something particularly feminine about synchronized swimming. Not just in the way that the movements are impossibly difficult but made to love ok easy—as women we can’t just succeed, we must succeed without appearing to exert effort—but in the way it is judged. Swimmers must lift their body weight above the water while holding a smile rigid on their face, in full makeup, while the rest of the body is submerged in water. Imagine an Olympic weight lifter asked to smile during a clean-and-jerk, or a football player required to let out a churlish laugh during a tackle. In synchro, points are deducted for frowning. Points are awarded for presentation, such as makeup. But the essence of judging itself cuts to the core of what it is to be a woman. The FINA guide for judges states: “All judgments are made from the standpoint of perfection.”
So the synchronized swimmers are forced to SMILE?!?!?! No other athletes are forced to SMILE. So a woman isn't perfect unless she's SMILING?

This is bullshit.
It's a bullshit sport.

The spectators should be drug tested.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Lsuoma wrote: The Orbit, dude. The Fuckin' ORBIT!
Yeah? What? I already said I liked the movies, Battle of the Five Armies was very entertaining.

*cough* can I get a digest on the Orbit stuff?
It's frankly indigestible. Ex-FTB thirds rankers and the jelly-head kids Atheist+-ers used to steal dinner money from have set up a network. Hilarity has ensued as they apologise to obvious trolls for crimes like 'breathing fast'.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Oglebart wrote:
Yep, that's pretty much my take on it all too. The telling of the story of the death threats are completely distorted, and the video where she mentions that a "gamergater" was on her way to her house to kill her was all part of a hoax that no one else was taking seriously, which of course Wu was aware of. She has chosen to inflate all this harassment angle at every opportunity, and I think she looks ridiculous in this program. I guess really the best course would be to ignore her and see if she can still generate publicity through quality of work, but I think everyone, including Wu, knows that that is not going to happen.
Wu looks ridiculous, if you're in the know about her shitty history and the truth about what gamergate really is. But many if not most of the people know fuck all about Wu and her bullying bullshit, gamergate, schisms, SJWs and their dishonest tactics, etc. Hell, they don't even know Wu is swingin' a schlong under her outfit, and they certainly don't know xer terrible track record as a game developer. So they watch and say "oh, that poor homely woman, that gamergate sounds horrible!" So Wu can sit there and look fucking ridiculous and smile through her crocodile tears because that shit works. The media is either lazy-ass stupid and swallows it whole because hey, it's easier than actually doing journalism, or they're complicit in the SJW fraud that's being perpetrated and intentionally ignore the other side(s) of the story. And the public laps it up, trusting the media to be objective and therefore getting sucked into The Narrative. Bah.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
screwtape wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:20 pages?!? You got to be fucking with me! O_o
We got twenty pages of (mostly) Trump, and you got mountains. I don't think you should complain.
Oh, ok, thanks for the heads-up. I'll just scroll, then, if there's nothing juicy.

The mountain venture was cool, then we decided to stay one extra day to finish some work, and then we were blocked by a snowstorm. I arrived home 1.5 hours ago. And didn't injure myself. I'll post some pictures later.
I hope there's some of you wrestling polar bears.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

VickyCaramel wrote: I also think by far the biggest mistake was Bloody Sunday. It is entirely possible that the fallout from this one event doubled the length of the conflict.
No arguments there. Can't imagine what they thought they were doing.

I had a very tangential experience of Bloody Sunday. My dad had got a job at a hospital in Derry, and we drove there on Bloody Sunday. There were no car radios then, or at least if there were we didn't have one. When we got there, the place was eerily quiet. My dad was called into work a couple of days early. I was two, too young to actually remember it, but I've heard it told quite often.

[uurl=http://paddybrown.co.uk/?page_id=5217]Here's a 24 hour comic[/url] I did, mostly about family stories and near misses with history.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

paddybrown wrote: Here's a 24 hour comic I did, mostly about family stories and near misses with history.
Link fixed. God damn you, edit button!

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

jet_lagg wrote:
Oglebart wrote: Yep, that's pretty much my take on it all too. The telling of the story of the death threats are completely distorted, and the video where she mentions that a "gamergater" was on her way to her house to kill her was all part of a hoax that no one else was taking seriously <snip>
He said he was going there to snipe her and "street race" her. People who take that seriously are the reason we have "do not eat" warnings on packets of silica gel.
Understood, but I still thank this warning for saving my life.

http://tx.english-ch.com/teacher/queenc ... -label.jpg

I mean really, who'da thought?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

http://www.muftinews.com/standard-hitpi ... ournalist/

Pretty accurate depiction of journalism

feathers

Post by feathers »

KiwiInOz wrote:Interestingly the car blew a tire on the cobbles/tram tracks as the driver was showing us the acceleration as we came out of our little street by the Amstel. So he had to call the Tesla van to come and fix it (they were surprised at a tyre blowing), and the company to send another Tesla out. Of course we said yes when the second driver asked if we wanted to see what it could do (on the highway this time).

:D
Ah yes of course, the Dutch highways in Randstad.

http://static2.ad.nl/static/photo/2009/ ... 748761.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Alea Iacta Est. I've closed the tab with my current Pit reading (page 165). Let's see how it goes. if I say "what?" a lot, that's why.

feathers

Post by feathers »

HunnyBunny wrote:I read pages and pages of her blog once, in the hope of gaining some insight. The only insight I got was into the mind of a person completely self-centred and wrapped up in her own importance. In other words a millenial narcissist doing the only thing she is fit for, bitching on the internet. Because pointing out that using the word 'crazy' is ableist is so important to humanity. she's a perfect fit with The Orbit of course.
So that's why they call it the Orbit- for people around who the whole world revolves.

feathers

Post by feathers »

NoGodsEver wrote:Serious question: how do you get that fat if you have Crohns? Doesn't it basically make the aftermath of eating a living hell? I think I could avoid eating that donut if I knew it would be shooting out of my ass like hot lava shortly after.
Wasn't her name Ania Bulimia or something such?

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

paddybrown wrote:
paddybrown wrote: Here's a 24 hour comic I did, mostly about family stories and near misses with history.

Love it. Both the artwork and comics as a stream of conscious.

Needs more Gae Bolgas but but I believe that to be true of almost everything.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

consciousness. You know what I meant.

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

http://the-orbit.net/greta/2016/03/17/s ... t-edition/

The orbit is really cranking out top notch content.

Greta:
So I’ve written a song parody of the Steven Universe theme song, based on our cats. Because of course I have.

We
Are the tabby cats
We’ll lie around all day
And if you make the bed
We’ll both get in the way

That’s why the mamas of this world
Believe in
Comet, Talisker, and purrrrrr
And SLEEPING!

feathers

Post by feathers »

HunnyBunny wrote:It did occur to me that PZ might use this opportunity of so many 'onboarders' to slip in a little something or rather, someone, he strongly supported back in the day. Someone he 'regretfully' played a part in removing. Given that all the other people who had a hand in the regretful removal have moved on now...

He wouldn't....would he?
Hello there
Hi everyone ,

I am a little overwhelmed at being selected to blog here. Trying to get used to it -:

Let me introduce myself. I am from India. When not blogging or trying to propagate a rational world view in the Indian society both online and offline , I work as a doctor practicing medicine 8-10 hours a day , 6 days a week in a small town in the south of the country.

My posts here will be mostly about issues faced by freethinkers in India , about its religions, politics, threats to scientific temper and secularism , gender , caste etc. I may also write about world politics , science , clinical medicine , pseudo science and anything that I find interesting.

Opinions I express here are just drafts , which can be edited and altered if there are strong evidence to back such a change. So I welcome discussions in a civil manner so that all of us can reach a logical , rational , evidence based view points on most issues.

A word about blog title. Many would be wondering what is this Nastik in the title. Nastik means atheist in many of the Indian languages.

So bye for now and HAPPY READING !
Surely not... :think:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160317043 ... llo-there/
Christ. Even the grammar and spelling mistakes are there.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

feathers wrote:
So that's why they call it the Orbit- for people around who the whole world revolves.
It describes their track around the drain hole.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

deLurch wrote:OK. Finally going to pull the plug on my old unused CRT TV. Since I lack basic familiarity with the new HDTVs, I am going to hit up this crowd with a few questions.

Input Devices:
* Computer (HDMI)
* Roku (HDMI)
* BlueRay Disc Player (HDMI)

Will I regret only having 3 HDMI inputs? (I am a PC game player, not console gaming)
Will I regret only having 1 USB input? Is adding a USB hub an option?
What on earth would I need an HDMI output on a TV for?

-------

Issue 2:
TV Stand (60").
I am looking for a dark solid wood stand. Not high profile, or enclosed TV set. I will probably be moving in the near future, so the ability to break it down & set it back up would be nice. But I also do want it to look attractive. Budget is highly flexible depending on the quality. Already checked Ikea and nothing in their limited dark wood selection works. Any suggestions?

Will I regret only having 3 HDMI inputs?
Nah. That's enough. You are going to get plex anyway so you don't have to plug your computer up to your pc anyway to get content off of it.
Will I regret only having 1 USB input?
Most only have one. It's really all you need.
Is adding a USB hub an option?
Doubtful but I also don't think you will need more than one.
Issue 2:
TV Stand (60")....Any suggestions?

Lots of them. First off I would look at wall mounting it. If that isn't an option I like using something a buffet.

Before the break up my set up was wall mounted tv with a full size buffet style record player under it which sat the PS3 (for games and blu ray, we also had a chromecast) with large bookshelves on either side that had the media on it.

John D

Post by John D »

Cnutella wrote:
paddybrown wrote:

Love it. Both the artwork and comics as a stream of conscious.

Needs more Gae Bolgas but but I believe that to be true of almost everything.
Bravo!

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

Brive1987 wrote:Just had my first online tutorial - on the origins on the First World War.

I have four books on my shelf by the Professor leading the discussion and I was a big mouth.

Heaven.
I'm a bit of a WW1 buff myself (though probably a few levels lower than you). Would it be doxing you if you told me who the Prof is? Just curious.

feathers

Post by feathers »

rayshul wrote:From that generation, I can pretty much predict a person's susceptability to SJWness depending on how successful as a human being they are.

Generally success is like -
* They have a job
* They don't live with their parents or are dependent on someone
* They have a fulfilling relationship - either with close friends or with a long term partner or family
* They have an enjoyable hobby they like to devote time

Race, class, gender and sexuality really don't factor at all.
Yet I do see a disproportional number of transgenders in their circles. Have they all somehow failed on several of these four points? I can see how they have trouble with establishing a relationship, but that goes for many non-transes as well.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

You know, when I read references to The Orbit the way the text kind of scrunches here makes my eyes see it as Obit and I just realized that there is an old Outer Limits episode titled "O.B.I.T." and damn if it's not somewhat relevant to this whole FTB/Orbit tempest in a teapot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.B.I.T.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Yeah? What? I already said I liked the movies, Battle of the Five Armies was very entertaining.

Basically, a bunch of FtB folks condemned Ophelia Benson for transphobia, got upset with PZ for supporting her, and then flounced off to set up their own network dedicated to atheism plus social justice.

feathers

Post by feathers »

VickyCaramel wrote:*correction: "Their" should have been "They's". My sincere apologies if anythey were triggered, I will do penance.
[youtube]gRB45Jv6lW8[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It's Atheism Double Plus

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

d4m10n wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

Basically, a bunch of FtB folks condemned Ophelia Benson for transphobia, got upset with PZ for supporting her, and then flounced off to set up their own network dedicated to atheism plus social justice.
"Flounced off"?!?!?

Homophobe.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

d4m10n wrote:
Ah, that sounds fun! Thanks. I'll wait for a pit digest.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Gumby wrote:
"Flounced off"?!?!?

Homophobe.

Right. like enjoying Herman's Hermits is hateful...

[youtube]pdw4Ed2sR9c[/youtube]

Fuck PC retard demented fat, queer bulshit PC (again)

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

(No Milk Today has the line "the company was gay").

Seriously, it's getting harder to make a point these days...(just like me and erections, long story)...

Eskarina

Post by Eskarina »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Gumby wrote:
"Flounced off"?!?!?

Homophobe.

Right. like enjoying Herman's Hermits is hateful...

[youtube]pdw4Ed2sR9c[/youtube]

Fuck PC retard demented fat, queer bulshit PC (again)
Which is why the Orbitters will fail, just like Atheism+. They've already set up strict rules for PC posting and soon no one will dare to post anything anymore for fear of transgressing them. Or they'll spend their main time apologising for previous transgressions. There just won't be enough time, even in their jobless world.

'scuse me while I get the. :popcorn:

John D

Post by John D »

Shatterface wrote:It's Atheism Double Plus
How about we just call them "O+"

Orbit and Atheism+ combined in a very short form (easy to type is good for me!)

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
Ah, that sounds fun! Thanks. I'll wait for a pit digest.
The highlight is that one of us a dedicated and sincere proponent of social justice got one of them to literally apologize for breathing.

H. Korban

Post by H. Korban »

HunnyBunny wrote: Fortunately I have walked in those shoes, and continue to, having also been handed the same auto-immune diseases plus another for good measure, Psoriasis + psoriatic arthritis + Crohns. And she can fuck off with her 'I'm disabled, donate to my patreon', I know many people with Crohns, who all somehow cope with their disease, have jobs, study, families. My arthritis is classed as severe because of the number of joints involved, yet I have never even thought about calling myself disabled. I still walk at least 3 km every day, it helps with the fatigue side of the diseases. I don't work, although not because of these diseases, but I do volunteer at a shelter for abused foreign domestic helpers here in HK. Ania goes to bed for days, and yells at doctors who won't give her the meds she wants when she wants them.
My mom has very severe RA. Its painful to look at her hands and feet as they are so deformed. She has had this since a young age. Yet, despite this, she got her PhD, and started two businesses which she ran alone, along with taking care of two kids, for years. All this in a Islamic cultural environment which did not approve of her leaving the house and working. Even with her deformation and pain, she paints, drives, cooks and, to her doctors amazement, takes long walks. I mean, her feet are so deformed that she can't wear shoes, and has to have open toe sandals custom made for her. Yet, it does not stop her, and she keeps going. These Orbitard whiny cry babies are just used to being handed things to them, and a severe kick in the pants would them good.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Whichever one of you is "Davoin Shower-Handel" on Niki M's orbit, bravo.
:clap:

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:
Sounds like a highly reactive ion. Very touchy. Will suck the electrons out of anything that gets near.

feathers

Post by feathers »

To Phil: the renegades who fled to the Orbit left behind Peez... and Carrier. Of the latter, we know he wasn't told about the great escape until the Pit wisened him up some time ago.

But FTB and Orbit have no mutual hard feelings, absolutely not. Bestest friends ever, they are.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

John D wrote:

Orbit and Atheism+ combined in a very short form (easy to type is good for me!)
O+ is too cis-gendered.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ol.svg.png

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

If anyone was wondering whether there was any resentment about PZ getting the lion's share of the money, I think we cand pretty much put that to rest. From Alex McGabriel:
At FTB, proceeds from ad revenue after hosting costs are divided among bloggers according to how much traffic they get: if you get five percent of the site’s hits, you get five percent of the cash. The Orbit’s system differs in two ways. Firstly, now that we’ve raised enough on Kickstarter to cover our first year of hosting costs, all ad revenue will go directly toward paying writers. Secondly, only half the total will be allocated by views the same way as at FTB; the other half will be divided equally between all bloggers.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Xenu wrote:Whichever one of you is "Davoin Shower-Handel" on Niki M's orbit, bravo.
:clap:
Thank you for writing this. I wish that privileged white dudebro Schierbecker would just go away. When I am reminded of that horiffic, racist, and discursively violent fiasco at Skepticon last year, I get angry Whenever I see the video of the event, where two entitled white men were whitesplaining and minimizing black pain, oppression, and suffering, I begin to shake as I feel the sorrow and rage overcome me. Although I wasn’t able to be there in person, watched the live stream of Mark’s interview (propaganda piece) and I still have not recovered and healed from the pain that he and that other white man inflicted with their rhetorical violence.
Heh. That's some funny shite. Looks like the Angry Black Womyn didn't see that this was an obvious troll either. Stupid cow.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

John D wrote:
Don't give Greta ideas. She'll write up a history and call it Story of O+

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

You know I like the Freedom from Religion Foundation. But [url=http://ffrf.org/news/news-releases/item ... a-crusader]shit like this[/ur] just annoys the piss out of me.
Ken Caryl Middle School in Littleton, Colo., has a "crusader" as its mascot. The figure is a cloaked knight holding a shield and sword. Latin crosses on the tunic and shield mark him out to be a member of Knights Templar, one of the most feared fighting units in the Crusades.

FFRF reminded the school district that a school mascot should not be derived from the Crusades, since they were incredibly divisive and violent. The Crusaders were zealous warriors who slaughtered Jews, Muslims and other Christians in the name of religion. The whole effort was a disaster that to this day mars the West's relationship with the Middle East.

"The religious nature of the mascot, its historical context, and the two Latin crosses, make the conclusion unavoidable—the mascot is religious and the school is endorsing religion over nonreligion," FFRF Staff Attorney Andrew Seidel wrote in an early March letter to Dan McMinimee, the superintendent of Jeffco Public Schools. "The government (including public schools) is prohibited from endorsing religion over nonreligion just as it is prohibited from endorsing one religious sect over another. Standing alone, the crusader's crosses are an unconstitutional endorsement of religion, and when paired with the religious mascot and the historical context, the endorsement is exacerbated."
For a small group with limited resources they spend a lot of time on stupid bullshit.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

See what happens when I don't preview my post :twatson:

John Greg
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by John Greg »

To Davoin Shower-Handel: :clap:

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

free thoughtpolice wrote:If anyone was wondering whether there was any resentment about PZ getting the lion's share of the money, I think we cand pretty much put that to rest. From Alex McGabriel:
At FTB, proceeds from ad revenue after hosting costs are divided among bloggers according to how much traffic they get: if you get five percent of the site’s hits, you get five percent of the cash. The Orbit’s system differs in two ways. Firstly, now that we’ve raised enough on Kickstarter to cover our first year of hosting costs, all ad revenue will go directly toward paying writers. Secondly, only half the total will be allocated by views the same way as at FTB; the other half will be divided equally between all bloggers.
So no one will get upset when a blogger who doesn't post for six months but still gets a share of the revenue?

dogen

Post by dogen »

Gumby wrote:
d4m10n wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote: Yeah? What? I already said I liked the movies, Battle of the Five Armies was very entertaining.

"Flounced off"?!?!?

Homophobe.
You taking the Mick?

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

dogen wrote:
Gumby wrote:
d4m10n wrote: Basically, a bunch of FtB folks condemned Ophelia Benson for transphobia, got upset with PZ for supporting her, and then flounced off to set up their own network dedicated to atheism plus social justice.
"Flounced off"?!?!?

Homophobe.
You taking the Mick?
Celtophobia on St. Patrick's? For shame.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

There's a mole on the back channel!

From Brayton's Orbit thread:

Unhiddenness • 4 hours ago
I decided to have a look at what the Pitters were saying about the new blogs, but all they are talking about is violating people with corn cobs. No wonder Trump is on his way to the White House.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

I agree with Vicky's earlier assessment about Ana Onion over at T'Orbit. She really is showing promise, I've just been reading her latest which details her experiences dealing with fashion and clothes shopping. I have to say, she really does seem to revel in her various health problems, to the point where based on her writings so far, that it seems to define her. It's an extraordinary approach to these challenges, it reads like a polar opposite to Stephen Hawking. We're gonna need some appropriate smilies for this lot, something that says"entitled millenial" :mrgreen:

http://the-orbit.net/splainyouathing/20 ... ot-for-me/

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

feathers wrote:
rayshul wrote:From that generation, I can pretty much predict a person's susceptability to SJWness depending on how successful as a human being they are.

Generally success is like -
* They have a job
* They don't live with their parents or are dependent on someone
* They have a fulfilling relationship - either with close friends or with a long term partner or family
* They have an enjoyable hobby they like to devote time

Race, class, gender and sexuality really don't factor at all.
Yet I do see a disproportional number of transgenders in their circles. Have they all somehow failed on several of these four points? I can see how they have trouble with establishing a relationship, but that goes for many non-transes as well.
There does seem to be a lot of transgender people. I wonder if gender identification is more fluid that we give credit. As society gets more Liberal and non-religious - more people identify as gay, trans etc. Due to the other crap stuff they do, it's easy for us to accuse SJW of entering the victim olympics. But they may be correct on this and in the future gender switching and people identifying as Bi will get more common than now.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

About half the Orbitards' traffic at this point has got to be from Pit Hits.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

HunnyBunny wrote:the crazy continues at The Orbit.

Greta is now apologising for a 6 year-old post in which she used the word 'stupid'.
I want to extend my apologies for using the word “stupid.” In 2010 I wasn’t aware of the problems with this language. I probably should have been, but I wasn’t. The piece also uses some other ableist language (“insanely rigid but impossibly contradictory”). If you want to understand more about why it’s ableist to use words like “stupid,” “insane,” “crazy,” “dumb,” and “idiot” as insults, please read the excellent piece on this by Ania Bula (my esteemed colleague here at The Orbit), Ableism Challenge. She explains it a lot better than I can.
:bjarte:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160317011 ... -language/
FFS really?!?

I realise Greta is of significantly-below-average intelligence ('stupid', if you will) so she might be a special case - but generally speaking, how can people this deranged function in normal society? Do they simply profess this bullshit online, and then immediately go back to being normal when dealing with real people? Or are they this dysfunctional in every single human interaction?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Michael J wrote:So no one will get upset when a blogger who doesn't post for six months but still gets a share of the revenue?
[youtube]3aK-UjR3Oj4[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ania Onion Buty wrote:Because I was convinced that I was fat, I avoided pink out of fear of hearing comparisons to pigs
And this is why they invented therapy. To get over shit like this. Get some. Like now. No, really: get some.

Xenu

Post by Xenu »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:About half the Orbitards' traffic at this point has got to be from Pit Hits.
It's a symbiotic relationship. We get lulz, and they get to pretend that they have an audience.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Since I couldn’t be a girl, I wanted to be one of the guys. The fact that I was also dealing with gender questioning that I didn’t understand certainly didn’t help.
Hang on a minute -- isn't gender identity fixed at birth? So how could it possibly be influenced by upbringing or culture?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

HelpingHand wrote:There's a mole on the back channel!

I decided to have a look at what the Pitters were saying about the new blogs, but all they are talking about is violating people with corn cobs. No wonder Trump is on his way to the White House.
Well, that's my new sig sorted out.

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

HelpingHand wrote:There's a mole on the back channel!

I do not recall anyone talking about corncobs. Is there another Slymepit that y'all are hiding from me?

Gumby
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Gumby »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:About half the Orbitards' traffic at this point has got to be from Pit Hits.
Probably not too far off. We need to get in the habit of using archive links.