The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
VickyCaramel

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by VickyCaramel »

Git wrote:Was reading the pit on my phone earlier whilst having a shit, and I wasn't logged in. Seeing the same old masturbatory hate-filled shite from VickyCaramel (blocked when logged in) wasn't pretty.

People like her will *always* come up with reasons to justify their judenhass

[img]
maher.jpg
[/img]

The difference this time however is that Jews can and do defend themselves. And have learned to be good at it.
So the Jews having had enough of being pushed around by the Germans, armed themselves with American army surplus and marched off to the middle east to defend themselves against the unarmed Palestinians.

I suspect git gets text alerts when somebody badmouths Israel.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Don't care, he's on my ignore list since 12:30 pm GMT+1. All better now.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

piginthecity wrote:
Dave wrote: How badly to you have to piss off your priest/imam/minister/whatever that your penance is to try and convert a bunch of shit-talking atheists?
I don't think that this Jim is here for punishment. More for practice.

Jim's lot (and by this I mean both Bahais and freelance woo-mongers of the "many paths one god" variety) seek to practice the technique of disagreement-by-agreement.

The idea is to say to a rival religionist "Yes, you're absolutely right." Then proceed to explain why everyone else is also "absolutely right" and to leave the poor schmuck to draw the inevitable conclusion that the Bahai (or woo-monger) is the rightiest of all. And that therefore despite being "absolutely right" all the other religions are actually completely wrong.

What Jim is trying to do, is once he's settled on where abouts to start his thread, obtained all the necessary permits, permissions and approvals and crowdsourced the title, is to, within the hallowed halls of the special thread, tell us that we, atheists of the slymepit are all absolutely right and correct and our chosen path is as valid a path to the manifestation of the one true god as any other, and the proof of this is that he, Jim, bestows his seal of approval on us on behalf of Bob McBab of the Baobabs or whoever.

Hence Mission Accomplished !
A technique that is easily flanked.
Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 4.01.05 PM.png
(21.26 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Git wrote:Was reading the pit on my phone earlier whilst having a shit, and I wasn't logged in. Seeing the same old masturbatory hate-filled shite from VickyCaramel (blocked when logged in) wasn't pretty.

[img]
maher.jpg
[/img]

The difference this time however is that Jews can and do defend themselves. And have learned to be good at it.
So the Jews having had enough of being pushed around by the Germans, armed themselves with American army surplus and marched off to the middle east to defend themselves against the unarmed Palestinians.

Though I'm probably more on Git's side than yours concerning Israel and the retardation of many of her ME haterz, I must admit this is funny as hell and probably true.

Git

Post by Git »

Cunning Punt wrote:Oh look, Git's back. Who'd have thought.
I'm always here.

Usually others say things much better than I ever could. So I've generally nothing to add except hugs.

Git

Post by Git »

Ericb wrote:

[img]
maher.jpg
[/img]

I was wondering if you had some kind of Bat Phone that sounds the alarm when someone here starts talking about Israel/Palestine.
I actually keep reading the pit even when I don't post.

Usually nowt to add to the bloody excellent job most peeps do here.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Don't care, he's on my ignore list since 12:30 pm GMT+1. All better now.
Pardon me Phil. I am interested in posting about my newest community building. The Hall of Justice. It is a place for everyone in the community come meet and discuss philosophy. A place wear drug dealers, the homeless, Parcheesi players and the gravitationally challenged are all welcome.
http://i.imgur.com/HDToHyl.jpg

Dave

Post by Dave »

piginthecity wrote:
Dave wrote: How badly to you have to piss off your priest/imam/minister/whatever that your penance is to try and convert a bunch of shit-talking atheists?
I don't think that this Jim is here for punishment. More for practice.

Jim's lot (and by this I mean both Bahais and freelance woo-mongers of the "many paths one god" variety) seek to practice the technique of disagreement-by-agreement.

The idea is to say to a rival religionist "Yes, you're absolutely right." Then proceed to explain why everyone else is also "absolutely right" and to leave the poor schmuck to draw the inevitable conclusion that the Bahai (or woo-monger) is the rightiest of all. And that therefore despite being "absolutely right" all the other religions are actually completely wrong.

What Jim is trying to do, is once he's settled on where abouts to start his thread, obtained all the necessary permits, permissions and approvals and crowdsourced the title, is to, within the hallowed halls of the special thread, tell us that we, atheists of the slymepit are all absolutely right and correct and our chosen path is as valid a path to the manifestation of the one true god as any other, and the proof of this is that he, Jim, bestows his seal of approval on us on behalf of Bob McBab of the Baobabs or whoever.

Hence Mission Accomplished !
Why here?

I mean other than we wont kick him out for being a tedious bore?

He can tell us how absolutely right we are and we are likely to disagree with him just for shits. Either that or post wrestling gifs or scat pictures. And unlike the woo-mongers we arent likely to conclude he is the rightiest right of them all as a result of this exercise, but merely that he is a nutter, something that most of us have already concluded.

Doesnt seem like practice that will translate well outside of here. So what does he get out of it? If he is truly of the "many paths are equally valid" school of woo, then hes not even getting the persecution point a diehard christian might gain from "braving the lions den" of atheists.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

deLurch wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Don't care, he's on my ignore list since 12:30 pm GMT+1. All better now.
Pardon me Phil. I am interested in posting about my newest community building. The Hall of Justice. It is a place for everyone in the community come meet and discuss philosophy. A place wear drug dealers, the homeless, Parcheesi players and the gravitationally challenged are all welcome.
Would you accept me as Captain Danger, The One Who Hurts?

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

John D wrote:
deLurch wrote:
John D wrote:This looks like an opportunity for us. Let's pool our money together and buy this. I think we may be able to Jew the guy down a bit to get a better price. (I know we can't afford a Tiger tank, so this may be the next best thing).

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/milita ... rs4x4.html
What on earth would we do with the thing? Historical pieces are meant to be displayed, but any attempt to display that car would most likely be met with attempts to destroy it. Maybe a WWII war museum, but public museums might not want to take the PR risk on their reputation. Maybe a holocaust museum might be able to handle it, but that is about it. Beyond that, the only other hope is a private collection for a WWII buff. I personally am not interested in buying something that cannot be viewed and will collect dust.
Yea... I agree... what I really want is a Tiger tank. :P
I agree that having a Tiger Tank would be cool.
Tiger tanks are cool.
I could say that 1000000000000000000000000000000 times and never get tired.
It's too bad the true Kings of Military fashion and Awesomeness were the BAD GUYS.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Git wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:Oh look, Git's back. Who'd have thought.
I'm always here.

Usually others say things much better than I ever could. So I've generally nothing to add except hugs.
JIDF detected. Shut it down. Etc.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:If you can find a person here who doesn't believe religion is an actual threat to our species, I'd be shocked.
I don't believe religion intrinsically is a threat to our species.
I believe that religion is a threat to our species when it's given any amount of political or social power.

Private metaphysical speculations about the nature of reality or morality are largely harmless, just like astrology as a private hobby is largely harmless.
Looky here! We got ourselves a GEN YOU WINE blank-slater! ;) :P

Whilst I tend to agree with you, I tend to think that religion is based on innate human impulses and, as such, it is impossible to construct a society where some sort of religion doesn't have social power at least.

Heck, that's what the SJW religion (ostensibly secular, after all) is all about ! Social Status signalling.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

d4m10n wrote:Any Londeners hereabouts?

no comment

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

And Vicky, as far as I'm concerned:

When it comes to western wankers from both sides of the political conflict trying to bring in your opinion, it's none of your fucking business. Let the Israelians-Palestinians sort their own shit among themselves. Anything else is very close to cultural appropriation.

Git

Post by Git »

Clarence wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:

[img]
maher.jpg
[/img]

Though I'm probably more on Git's side than yours concerning Israel and the retardation of many of her ME haterz, I must admit this is funny as hell and probably true.
It is worth pointing out that massive numbers of Jews are native to the Middle east, and lived in what is now Israel (Jerusalem has had a Jewish majority for hundreds of years). And a million odd Jews had to flee the rest of the middle east. They set up new lives in Israel.

It is the Arabs that are solely prolonging the conflict, largely prolonged by the victim complex of Islam. They'd rather stew in their own misery than treat non-Muslims as anything approaching equals.

But facts no doubt trigger VC. But its simple - Jews aren't going to lie down and die anymore just to please the likes of VC.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

jet_lagg wrote:jimhabegger, if that really is why you are here, recruitment, you couldn't have chosen a worse forum. True, we mostly debate whatever comes up on a given day and laugh at SJWs, but everyone here is coming from a hard stance atheist/skeptic background. We're not just the sort of people who casually disbelieve. We're actively hostile to the idea. If you can find a person here who doesn't believe religion is an actual threat to our species, I'd be shocked.
Heddle turns up to drop his turds from time to time. But I can't think of anyone else.

Git

Post by Git »

Total number of people killed over a 100-odd years or so in the "Arab-Israeli" conflict: 60k or so.

Number of Muslims killed by other Muslims in the same time for being the wrong type of Muslim: up to ten million.

But if its not Jews, its not news of course.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

MarcusAu wrote:

no comment
Comment: have you seen the rent prices in London?!? Fuck's sake, even my well earning friends are lucky enough to live in a cupboard, how could they manage hosting Alex's humongous schnoze.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Would you accept me as Captain Danger, The One Who Hurts?
Sure, just make sure you dress appropriately with the head cone. I can't afford to have you licking yourself while we study the writings of Kal-El. You must also accept the Aquaman can fly.

Ericb

Post by Ericb »

deLurch wrote:

Wouldn't the Legion of Doom be more appropriate for the Slymepit?

http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... 97fd02.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

deLurch wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Would you accept me as Captain Danger, The One Who Hurts?
Sure, just make sure you dress appropriately with the head cone. I can't afford to have you licking yourself while we study the writings of Kal-El. You must also accept the Aquaman can fly.
Oh, fuck off then, I'll join Hydra.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

IIRC from Deadpool, they offer a great dental plan.

John D

Post by John D »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
deLurch wrote:
John D wrote:This looks like an opportunity for us. Let's pool our money together and buy this. I think we may be able to Jew the guy down a bit to get a better price. (I know we can't afford a Tiger tank, so this may be the next best thing).

What on earth would we do with the thing? Historical pieces are meant to be displayed, but any attempt to display that car would most likely be met with attempts to destroy it. Maybe a WWII war museum, but public museums might not want to take the PR risk on their reputation. Maybe a holocaust museum might be able to handle it, but that is about it. Beyond that, the only other hope is a private collection for a WWII buff. I personally am not interested in buying something that cannot be viewed and will collect dust.
[youtube]41imMO7XpFg[/youtube]
Oh man! Haha. Now I want that Himmler truck more than ever. Comedy gold would be taking it to the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. I could park it in front of the "Shrine of the Little Flower" which is the huge Catholic church here which was the home of Father Coughlin. He used a term called "Social Justice" to support Hitler and Mussolini in the 1930s. He was one of the first religious leaders to have a huge radio broadcast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Coughlin

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:

no comment
Comment: have you seen the rent prices in London?!? Fuck's sake, even my well earning friends are lucky enough to live in a cupboard, how could they manage hosting Alex's humongous schnoze.
That's terrible bad of you to say, Phil. His nose may be large, but only in proprtion to the rest of his body, which is as wee as a leprechaun. He just wants to freeload and mooch, is that so bad? He thus shows off the benefits of an Oxford education very well, I think.

Git

Post by Git »

Anyway, back to my slumber. The Eschaton won't immanentise itself.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Can somebody tell git that rather that typing out all that bullshit, he could link to Christian-fundamentalist websites that are still pushing Zionist propaganda from the 1930s.

CaptainFluffyBunny

deLurch wrote:
Aquaman-waterskiing-on-dolphins-and-flying-fish.gif
(165.71 KiB) Downloaded 221 times

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Git wrote:Total number of people killed over a 100-odd years or so in the "Arab-Israeli" conflict: 60k or so.
Number of Muslims killed by other Muslims in the same time for being the wrong type of Muslim: up to ten million.
Not that I necessarily disagree with your other points, but on this one, the population of Israel is about 8.3 million. The population of the Middle East as a whole is 411.5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... population

Are you sure your comparison still holds up?

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

VickyCaramel wrote:Can somebody tell git that rather that typing out all that bullshit, he could link to Christian-fundamentalist websites that are still pushing Zionist propaganda from the 1930s.
Better yet: can you explain what you mean by Zionist?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Git wrote:It is the Arabs that are solely prolonging the conflict, largely prolonged by the victim complex of Islam.
Anyone who blames it all on one side ... either side ... is either an idiot or ideologue.

If I missed a quote from someone on the other side being equally stupid, then you have my apologies.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Ok, fuck Zion.

[youtube]XktXLXEdhKY[/youtube]

dogen

Post by dogen »

Apparently, the Joos made the Carribean disappear. Oy vey!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

dogen wrote:
Apparently, the Joos made the Carribean disappear. Oy vey!
Nah, they all went to Ethiopia.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

deLurch wrote:
Git wrote:Total number of people killed over a 100-odd years or so in the "Arab-Israeli" conflict: 60k or so.
Not that I necessarily disagree with your other points, but on this one, the population of Israel is about 8.3 million. The population of the Middle East as a whole is 411.5 million.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_M ... population

Are you sure your comparison still holds up?
From a socjus perspective, Israel is basically a jewish minority punching up against an oppressive arab/muslim majority.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Zionism : (Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel, roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land... very roughly.... although some of the fundamentalist settlers think it should look more like this:-
greater-israel-map50001_77.JPG
(47.21 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Doesn't he have a mother or grandmother he can stay with?

Here's hoping for snow over Easter.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

John D wrote:Oh man! Haha. Now I want that Himmler truck more than ever.
Let me guess. You want to check the ashtray.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Shatterface wrote:

Oooh, frozen shrimp!

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

John D wrote:
deLurch wrote:

Yea... I agree... what I really want is a Tiger tank. :P
Why? Once we start to tool through the Russian steppes the transmission will seize....

We could get twenty Sherman's for the cost and time of construction of one tiger... And the Sherman's will make it to Berlin... Er um ..Moscow.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'd buy this and enter the Canonball Run dressed as a comedy Nazi.

Hilarity would ensue.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

VickyCaramel wrote:
Zionism : (Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel, roughly corresponding to Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land... very roughly.... although some of the fundamentalist settlers think it should look more like this:-
nationalist and political
The part of Zionism you forget to mention (and which is very relevant to anti-Zionist Jews as well) is that the kingdom of Israel (Zion) must be heralded by the coming of the Jewish messiah, hence religious. It's a notion that doesn't seem to be present in modern Israeli politics. If it is, please correct me.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

Oooh, frozen shrimp!
Damn, I desperately tried to come up with a pun and drew a blank!

Maybe a cold snap will give him the opportunity to study glaciers from a feminist perspective.

Remember Gabe, don't cook in oil - it makes ice angry!

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
The part of Zionism you forget to mention (and which is very relevant to anti-Zionist Jews as well) is that the kingdom of Israel (Zion) must be heralded by the coming of the Jewish messiah, hence religious. It's a notion that doesn't seem to be present in modern Israeli politics. If it is, please correct me.
I can't blame them if they got sick of waiting.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
While there are multiple schools of thought within Zionism, I have not heard of a Messianic Zionism before. Im not saying it doesnt exist, the world is a weird and wonderful place filled with all kinds of nutters, but it certainly is not prominent.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
Correct... and this was why the majority of Jews were anti-zionist until 1967. At this point they won a war and decided that this was a sign from god.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
According to my Catholic upbringing he came and went already.

But then again it also told me that the Pope was infallible, except when he was royally fucking up.....

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez, the hackneyed 'Toon:

http://imgur.com/G0wRYAL.png

GSpellchecker, who knows what a hackneyed 'Toon looks like:

http://imgur.com/w6r5i6y.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
I'm not sure who Captain Danger is - but I could definitely see you as Captain Scarlet

[youtube]bV8YbLvGrb0[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Jews aren't fleeing Europe because of some belief in the End Times.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Fuck it, I don't know. I'm just stating what I know about it, without recourse to online resources. So if I was wrong all along, I'll admit it. But I seem to remember the Messiah/Zion argument from some very orthodox, very anti-zionist Jews. Maybe they lied.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Fuck it, I don't know. I'm just stating what I know about it, without recourse to online resources. So if I was wrong all along, I'll admit it. But I seem to remember the Messiah/Zion argument from some very orthodox, very anti-zionist Jews. Maybe they lied.
No, that is an argument used against Zionism by some of the very religious. That stance is not very common here in the US, even among the very religious. The requirement for the arrival of the messiah first is not a standard part of Zionism as seen by most of either its proponents or its detractors. Today, it is mostly used as label for the political idea of "Israel First". When most of the jews around here eat shrimp and pork, I have trouble seeing them letting an obscure bible passage get in the way of their political desires.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Clarence wrote: Looky here! We got ourselves a GEN YOU WINE blank-slater! ;) :P

Whilst I tend to agree with you, I tend to think that religion is based on innate human impulses and, as such, it is impossible to construct a society where some sort of religion doesn't have social power at least.

Heck, that's what the SJW religion (ostensibly secular, after all) is all about ! Social Status signalling.
Oh, I agree with you. Some degree of religious social power, and therefore of religious harm, will always exist. Just like violence, theft, rape and murder will sadly always exist.

The key is to understand how you can minimize the impact of religion on society. "Western-style" secular democracies, IMHO, are the kind of societies which are the best at confining the power of organized religion to limited subsets.

I'm lucky enough to live in a country where the power of religion is already pretty limited, and I want to keep it that way, to try to improve what doesn't work and to avoid importing Muslim theocracy.

Guest_27324df6

Post by Guest_27324df6 »

As far as I know it's the reason for support of Israel among some of the more cuckoo american christian cults. The belief that it fulfills the necessary requirements for the return of christ as set down in a prophecy. Again, as far as I am aware, in judaism the return to the land of Israel of the jewish people is a direct result of the appearance of the last Messiah, something that, unless I missed, no jew has claimed. If anything orthodox judaism should be against the continuing existence of Israel, from a theologically consistent perspective. It dovetails nicely with the beliefs of certain apocalyptic christian cults, though.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Spike13 wrote: According to my Catholic upbringing he came and went already.

But then again it also told me that the Pope was infallible, except when he was royally fucking up.....
Never mind, lad. You can't be right all the time and this might console you:
Greg Brown, in Brand New 64 Dodge wrote:And Jesus loves our president, even though he is a Catholic.
I drove out into the snowy countryside this morning to give away a couple of LP cleaning machines (don't worry, not giving up on vinyl, they were replaced by a better one and my basement flood is an excuse to get rid of some stuff). Inevitably, the audiophile I visited, whom I had never met before, wanted to play me some records. Lots of records. The Greg Brown wasn't too bad. All the same, nice to be home to the sound I know.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
I'm not sure who Captain Danger is - but I could definitely see you as Captain Scarlet

[youtube]bV8YbLvGrb0[/youtube]
My favourite episode is when Captain Scarlet goes undercover as a patient to expose a Mysteron surgeon who is killing people on the operating table.

It takes a sick mind to come up with a plot like that.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Fuck it, I don't know. I'm just stating what I know about it, without recourse to online resources. So if I was wrong all along, I'll admit it. But I seem to remember the Messiah/Zion argument from some very orthodox, very anti-zionist Jews. Maybe they lied.
No, you are correct. Many orthodox Jews are anti-zionists including many of the Palestinian Jews who refuse to have anything to do with the state (including handling their money) despite being annexed.

The original Zionists tended to be atheist, Marxist or Anarchist. But they played any angle they could get.

The vast majority of the worlds Zionists these days are fundamentalist Christians who need the jews to get back to the holy land so they can get slaughtered... and.... the second coming, or some such bullshit. It's mostly an American thing that is rather rare here.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I have awoken still saddened by the thought of all the Nazis who felt awkward in the 1950s and 1960s because their experience was ruined by a few extremists.

I also awoke to PZ feeling ashamed that he felt especially connected to the Belgian bombings and hadn't written pieces on every single culturally disconnected death across the world.

And no one here has mentioned that the Palestinians must be kicking themselves that they didn't join the Jews in accepting the original partition plans but instead went plan b - wars of annihilation. At least they had their Jordanian allies to fall back on.

Oh and the Orbit? It's jumped the shark - look what crept out of moderation.

http://i.imgur.com/RIoPjcg.jpg

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

VickyCaramel wrote: The vast majority of the worlds Zionists these days...
Correction, the vast majority of the world's RELIGIOUS Zionists are Christians, Jews are not a very religious people, and not so many Israelis are making the religious argument.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

You're thinking about the Neturei Karta, I think. They're a frankly bizarre sect of Judaism that believe that the Jews should still wait for the Messiah to go back to Israel/Palestine/Canaan/the Promised Land etc.

So according to them Israel is actually blasphemous because they're daring to do God's job. :lol:

Like I said, regardless of your position on Israel/Palestine, they're pretty bizarre.