The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Billie from Ockham

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Billie from Ockham »

At least I got the "inter" part correct.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Dave wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Milo (aka @Nero) has has his Twitter account suspended. Milo is the loudmouth, bit of a jerk, who, however, absolutely smashes SJWs to bits.

Expect fabulous fireworks in next few days. I think he will probably be back on Twitter real soon.

Anyway, it's another instance of Twitter's institutional homophobia.
Didnt they do this once before? I have a dim memory of him being suspended. But I havent really paid attenting, I follow him for the entertainment value.
He had his verified status removed, not exactly sure why however.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Oglebart wrote:
Dave wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Milo (aka @Nero) has has his Twitter account suspended. Milo is the loudmouth, bit of a jerk, who, however, absolutely smashes SJWs to bits.

Expect fabulous fireworks in next few days. I think he will probably be back on Twitter real soon.

Anyway, it's another instance of Twitter's institutional homophobia.
Didnt they do this once before? I have a dim memory of him being suspended. But I havent really paid attenting, I follow him for the entertainment value.
He had his verified status removed, not exactly sure why however.
Because Jack Dorsey is a cunt.

Anyway, he's back now. Seems Nero upset the mooslims, and they mass reported him.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

There is, and always has been, only one definition of Islam. It means equality for all. The reason it's called Islam and not something else, is that Muslims are the ones who historically need protection from the Zionist Rights Activists. When people criticize Islam, they mean the the Tumblr Wahhabis. The third wave of martyred Iranian children who were forced to clear minefields barefoot. It's true this is excessive. The mines were all pretty much blown up by wave 3. But that only validates the first and second wave of barefoot child minesweepers. A popular myth is that a True Muslim wouldn't piss on the Koran. In fact, many Muslims hesitate to even call themselves True Muslims, wear a This Is What A True Muslim Looks Like burqa, hold a sign that says I need True Islam because... -- and then piss on the Koran. A true Muslim wouldn't hesitate to piss on the Koran because martyring himself by killing infidels would erase the sin of pissing on the Koran. Only a false Muslim who isn't going to martyr xirself would fear damnation for Koran pissing. True Islam is Intersectional. A man moving to the Caliphate with 4 camels, 4 donkeys, and 4 wives should not block an intersection by only beating his wives 77% for doing the eactx same job...

Billie from Ockham

Oglebart wrote:He had his verified status removed, not exactly sure why however.
That suggests a great (albeit illegal*) way to shut someone's Twitter off for at least a while: try to hack the account. After a bunch of failed attempts to get in, the account might switch to "unverified" and delay the actual owner as he or she (or any of the myriad other options) jumps through the hoops to unlock the account.

* nb. given how people throw DMCAs around, it would not surprise me if the illegality of hacking-to-lock an account wouldn't deter these same people

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Bhurzum wrote:
Cunning Punt wrote:Intersex Asexual. No kidding. I wonder what else we can add to it?
SoC - Spawn of Cthulhu (I identify as this)
You're just a SoC puppet.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

OMG you guise! Like I've been watching atheist videos on youtube and like this feminist who like did a swell gay makeup video in honor of the people that were killed in Orlando and like she now has made another one calling out like anti-feminist like right wing atheists that are like islamophobes. like :drool:
[youtube]XO8UqOYRMog[/youtube]

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Service Dog wrote:There is, and always has been, only one definition of Islam. It means equality for all. The reason it's called Islam and not something else, is that Muslims are the ones who historically need protection from the Zionist Rights Activists. When people criticize Islam, they mean the the Tumblr Wahhabis. The third wave of martyred Iranian children who were forced to clear minefields barefoot. It's true this is excessive. The mines were all pretty much blown up by wave 3. But that only validates the first and second wave of barefoot child minesweepers. A popular myth is that a True Muslim wouldn't piss on the Koran. In fact, many Muslims hesitate to even call themselves True Muslims, wear a This Is What A True Muslim Looks Like burqa, hold a sign that says I need True Islam because... -- and then piss on the Koran. A true Muslim wouldn't hesitate to piss on the Koran because martyring himself by killing infidels would erase the sin of pissing on the Koran. Only a false Muslim who isn't going to martyr xirself would fear damnation for Koran pissing. True Islam is Intersectional. A man moving to the Caliphate with 4 camels, 4 donkeys, and 4 wives should not block an intersection by only beating his wives 77% for doing the eactx same job...
This reminds me of one of Jesse's parties in Breaking Bad... the one with the guy standing there yammering away while everyone is lying around comatose.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Holy shit: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/opini ... icans.html
While the precise motivation for the rampage remains unclear, it is evident that Mr. Mateen was driven by hatred toward gays and lesbians. Hate crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur where bigotry is allowed to fester, where minorities are vilified and where people are scapegoated for political gain. Tragically, this is the state of American politics, driven too often by Republican politicians who see prejudice as something to exploit, not extinguish.

As the funerals are held for those who perished on Sunday, lawmakers who have actively championed discriminatory laws and policies, and those who have quietly enabled them with votes, should force themselves to read the obituaries and look at the photos. The 49 people killed in Orlando were victims of a terrorist attack. But they also need to be remembered as casualties of a society where hate has deep roots.
A repressed gay man kills 50 people in a gay bar. From what we know (he had been there before, he publicly professed that he hated gay people, he was a Muslim) the most likely explanation is that he hated himself and others like him due his religion. This religion is Islam, not Christianity. But who's to blame, according to liberals? The Republicans, of course, because they have championed discriminatory laws in the name of Christianity.

It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? And it's not a distortion of a tragedy for political means at all.
This is not some fringe SJW writer. This is the editorial board of the most mainstream liberal newspaper in the US.
Liberal media are SJW-friendly when it's politically convenient. Blaming Republicans is what liberals do, just like blaming liberals is what Republicans do. No amount of evidence can change the narrative that Republicans are evil, or that Democrats are evil. We are, after all, a few weeks away from the start of what's going to be a hotly contested presidential campaign.

Billie from Ockham

Why hasn't the gov't either dug up or created some guy who will go on record as having had some kind of sex with Omar Mateen? That's why I pay taxes. If they can't dig up or create at least one gay lover for Omar within the next day or two, I'll be so upset that I might write a letter.

Note: I'll even accept tapping toes with Larry Craig or a blow-job from Georgios Panayiotou; in fact, either of these would be perfect, as they would also explain why the kill-to-wound ratio was so much higher in bathrooms.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Holy shit: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/opini ... icans.html
While the precise motivation for the rampage remains unclear, it is evident that Mr. Mateen was driven by hatred toward gays and lesbians. Hate crimes don’t happen in a vacuum. They occur where bigotry is allowed to fester, where minorities are vilified and where people are scapegoated for political gain. Tragically, this is the state of American politics, driven too often by Republican politicians who see prejudice as something to exploit, not extinguish.

As the funerals are held for those who perished on Sunday, lawmakers who have actively championed discriminatory laws and policies, and those who have quietly enabled them with votes, should force themselves to read the obituaries and look at the photos. The 49 people killed in Orlando were victims of a terrorist attack. But they also need to be remembered as casualties of a society where hate has deep roots.
This is not some fringe SJW writer. This is the editorial board of the most mainstream liberal newspaper in the US.
And you know, I've got no problem with the "precise motivation ... remains unclear" bit. Whenever you have a lone-wolf scenario that likely involves mental illness, it's foolish to take the killer's stated motives at face value. Even though ISIS retroactively took credit for the attack, it's important to distinguish this kind of incident from the organized type that happened in Paris.

But if you want to talk about "context," how the fuck do you completely ignore this guy's actual cultural environment? He was a RADICALIZED MUSLIM raised by a TALIBAN-SUPPORTER. To suggest that his violent brand of homophobia was rooted in Christian-conservative opposition to gay marriage and gender-identity-based bathroom access is, to put it mildly, startlingly asinine. And how the fuck do you blame Republicans when the killer was a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT!?

This is batshit.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

It's inexcusably batshit. In a sane world the people responsible would be fired. Clearly, we don't live in a sane world.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

HunnyBunny wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:The climate in France is okay. A bit windy and cloudy today, but otherwise pretty nice.
Fucking South France privilege. It's been pissing down in Creuse for 3 months.
Absolutely beautiful in St Petersburg yesterday, and Helsinki today (after a week of shitty cold weather). Go the midnight sun.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Maybe it's just my computer, but when I try to read FTB most of the time my computer slows down and/or freezes and I get messages "script is busy or has stopped working".
I cleared out all my cookies and logged into FTB for less than 5 minutes, then went back and rescanned and cleared out 550 adware cookies.
Is it possible that a main reason that FTB is losing readership is that the adware that is on their is making it unreadable? Or is my computer just fucked?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

It's never surprising to learn another SJW comes from a privileged background, but The Orbit's Alyssa is taking it to a different level.
Dad’s sense of which way the economic winds were blowing is and was a superpower, and he managed to settle into South Florida’s real-estate market at a time when dozens like him were making fortunes on it. That fortune made sure we lived well.

I went to a private university in the United States and a public university as an international student. I do not worry about student loan debt. What little I have has my parents’ name on it, and they paid everything my 50% scholarship didn’t.
She goes on to describe her many adventures on luxury cruises.

http://the-orbit.net/splainyouathing/20 ... of-memory/

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Mousavi on Orlando. Yes, it was Islam.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/marginofer ... ecutioner/

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The NYTimes casts a wide net, fishing for 'context', overlooking Islam, but hauling-in anti-gay Republicans as the Darth Vader behind the Orlando attack.

What about the gay culture of the Pulse nightclub? Many say Pulse was an open-armed community where gay outcasts could belong. I'm sure it was. But nightlife can be rotten, too. Alcohol & meth fueled cliques of bullying and acting-out.

Back-when Republicans held MORE sway as Darth Vader, that unified the gay community as a noble rebel alliance. Recent strides forward may have lessened the imperative for that Cause, leaving only the cunty side of gay life. Maybe Omar Maheen was butthurt that Pulse didn't embrace him like a Lady Gaga song. I see zero evidence either-way, as to the influence of anti-gay Republicans on the attack.

Billie from Ockham

I had a weird lunch-time conversation today. I blurted out that there might be a link between Orlando and the Hobby Lobby decision (because, TBH, I blame everything on Hobby Lobby, including the fact that my lunch-order wasn't filled correctly). I was slapped down on the grounds that Hobby Lobby said that the gov't cannot force a closely-held company to do something that violates the religious beliefs of the close-holders. Thus, the legal spin on Orlando would have to be something along the lines of the gov't not being able to stop a person from doing something that their religion asks them to do. In the past, this hasn't been done by including religious exemptions in the laws, but by simply not enforcing laws when they would restrict religion. (The best example is not busting priests for serving alcohol to minors every Saturday evening and Sunday morning.) This got us onto the idea that a Muslim could cite the Koran, plus the previous practice of not enforcing laws that inhibit the "free exercise of religion," to argue that laws against what secular people would call the "murder of gays" cannot be applied to them, as their religion asks (or even orders) them to kill gays.

Where's that fat Catholic fuck when we need him? I would love to have Scalia rule on this defense. (Oh course, we need a mass murderers to survive in order to try it out.)

katamari Damassi

Barney Frank on Orlando:
“There is an Islamic element here. Yes, the overwhelming majority of Muslims don’t do this, but there is clearly, sadly, an element in the interpretation of Islam that has some currency, some interpretation in the Middle East that encourages killing people — and L.G.B.T. people are on that list. And I think it is fair to ask leaders of the Islamic community, religious and otherwise, to spend some time combatting this.’’
The attack “reinforces the case for significant surveillance by law enforcement of people who have given some indication of adoption of these angry Islamic hate views.” The gunman had been questioned by the F.B.I. “If they had continued to surveil him, that would have led to some A.C.L.U. criticism – and they would have been wrong. I wish they had surveilled him more, not less.”

Billie from Ockham

So there's a filibuster going for "no fly, no buy"??? Fucking idiots.

Really?

Post by Really? »

katamari Damassi wrote:Barney Frank on Orlando:
“There is an Islamic element here. Yes, the overwhelming majority of Muslims don’t do this, but there is clearly, sadly, an element in the interpretation of Islam that has some currency, some interpretation in the Middle East that encourages killing people — and L.G.B.T. people are on that list. And I think it is fair to ask leaders of the Islamic community, religious and otherwise, to spend some time combatting this.’’
The attack “reinforces the case for significant surveillance by law enforcement of people who have given some indication of adoption of these angry Islamic hate views.” The gunman had been questioned by the F.B.I. “If they had continued to surveil him, that would have led to some A.C.L.U. criticism – and they would have been wrong. I wish they had surveilled him more, not less.”
Uh oh. He's going to be kicked out of the club. Or a club. Some club of some sort.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Billie from Ockham wrote:So there's a filibuster going for "no fly, no buy"??? Fucking idiots.
I wonder how many fucks the NRA will give about this. If the no-fly list only includes a small fraction of adults in the USA, then I can't see no-fly/no-buy cutting into gun sales very much. And, at the end of the day, that's what the NRA is all about.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:Barney Frank on Orlando:
Uh oh. He's going to be kicked out of the club. Or a club. Some club of some sort.

He is a gay white man. He was kicked out of the club a couple years ago.

Billie from Ockham

dogen wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:So there's a filibuster going for "no fly, no buy"??? Fucking idiots.
I wonder how many fucks the NRA will give about this. If the no-fly list only includes a small fraction of adults in the USA, then I can't see no-fly/no-buy cutting into gun sales very much. And, at the end of the day, that's what the NRA is all about.
I am not a member of the NRA, but I find the idea that you can restrict a person's rights simply by placing their name on a gov't list to be outrageous. That's what "no fly, no buy" does. But, what the hell. We already suspended the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth for people on lists. Might as well suspend the Second. What I find amusing is that the people on these lists get to keep the First, when that's the one that is causing many of the problems.

katamari Damassi

dogen wrote:
:clap:

Thank you. They're an industry lobbying group and nothing more.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Nah, its decent theater. Gives the D's a chance to try and paint R's as obstructionist and pandering to terrorists.

The no fly no buy is a dumbass proposal and has zero chance, but its not a terrible rhetorical ploy.

Billie from Ockham

Dave wrote:
Nah, its decent theater. Gives the D's a chance to try and paint R's as obstructionist and pandering to terrorists.

The no fly no buy is a dumbass proposal and has zero chance, but its not a terrible rhetorical ploy.
Yeah, you're probably correct. Sorry. Did I mention that they fucked up my lunch order?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

ffs wrote:
I'm not going to go so far as to say Laurie Penny should die, but at the moment I can't think of anything in particular I'd do to stop it from happening.

Billie from Ockham

New moral test: if Laurie Penny were about to shoot Hitler, but a falling piano would crash down on top of her microseconds after she fired, what would you do?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Just thought I would mention this.

There is no porn industry in the ME like there is in 1st. world countries because, well it is illegal. So the majority of porn produced in that region is amateur with very poor production values.

So I doubt that the above image is authentic for that and a whole bunch of other reasons.
Like ... those are latinas?

Really?

Post by Really? »

I have good news. The Pulse shooting is a false flag hoax.

[youtube]z0thCKVuWts[/youtube]

[youtube]CWeaCla50ac[/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote:New moral test: if Laurie Penny were about to shoot Hitler, but a falling piano would crash down on top of her microseconds after she fired, what would you do?
Is 'save the piano' an option?

Billie from Ockham

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:New moral test: if Laurie Penny were about to shoot Hitler, but a falling piano would crash down on top of her microseconds after she fired, what would you do?
I did not expect anyone to pass my test, let alone so quickly. Congrats.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:I have good news. The Pulse shooting is a false flag hoax.

[youtube]z0thCKVuWts[/youtube]

[youtube]CWeaCla50ac[/youtube]
If was Peter Thiel I not be going after gawker for Hogan, I would be funding lawsuits against these assholes.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sorry, this scenario is too unrealistic. If Laurie Penny ever got a gun and learnt how to use it (which is already unlikely) she'd never go after Hitler when GamerGate is still a thing.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote:Why hasn't the gov't either dug up or created some guy who will go on record as having had some kind of sex with Omar Mateen? That's why I pay taxes. If they can't dig up or create at least one gay lover for Omar within the next day or two, I'll be so upset that I might write a letter.
Does he need to be an American?
alexgabriel.png
(23.24 KiB) Downloaded 233 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
I was confused. Microseconds after she fires? I don't see a downside...

windy

Post by windy »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
ERV wrote:Schierbecker does it again-- Right place right time all the time:
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27839
Is this a The Onion piece? Can't tell anymore.
The crazy person is not entirely wrong, it seems the killer had some issues with race after all:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/orlando-sur ... ck-people/
"Are there any black people in here?" Mateen asked, according to Carter.

She said she was too afraid to reply, but another black person hiding in the bathroom did.

"I don't have a problem with black people," Mateen reportedly said in reply. "This is about my country. You guys suffered enough."
#woke as fuck :o

Really?

Post by Really? »

windy wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
ERV wrote:Schierbecker does it again-- Right place right time all the time:
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/27839
Is this a The Onion piece? Can't tell anymore.
The crazy person is not entirely wrong, it seems the killer had some issues with race after all:

She said she was too afraid to reply, but another black person hiding in the bathroom did.

"I don't have a problem with black people," Mateen reportedly said in reply. "This is about my country. You guys suffered enough."
Omar Mateen: #blacklivesmatter hero.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Bad times for Orlando: 2 yo eaten by Alligator at Disney resort:

http://deadline.com/2016/06/alligator-d ... 201772995/

Really?

Post by Really? »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Bad times for Orlando: 2 yo eaten by Alligator at Disney resort:

It's cruel of you to blame the alligator simply because it's an alligator. This problem derives from entitled male violence.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Billie from Ockham wrote:New moral test: if Laurie Penny were about to shoot Hitler, but a falling piano would crash down on top of her microseconds after she fired, what would you do what tune would you play on the piano after it had crushed her?
FTFY.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Really? wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Bad times for Orlando: 2 yo eaten by Alligator at Disney resort:

It's cruel of you to blame the alligator simply because it's an alligator. This problem derives from entitled male violence.

I plan on going to a vigil and talking about while it's all nice and good to be sorry for the family of the child, people should be showing more support of Black Lives Matter.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Also everyone know if it would have been this alligator:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/F28tdH97cOI/hqdefault.jpg

No one would be upset.

katamari Damassi

Really? wrote:

The victim was male so the gator was punching up.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Really? wrote:

The victim was male so the gator was punching crunching up.
FTFY.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

The NY Times has been showing signs of ideological inanity for some time now. I read this before elsewhere and it is so par for the course I did not even twitch an eyebrow. Not even the slightest.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Dave wrote: First, its porn, so Im quite positive its not "authentic" in just about any sense.

But really, there doesnt appear to be any suggestion this was produced in the ME, so who gives a fuck about the state of the porn industry there?
I do. I care deeply about the state of the porn industry in the ME. If anyone does not care about Arab Porn it is because they are an evil White CIS racist, homophobic doodbro who hates women (and kittens).

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

When your kid is up to its ass in alligator it's important to remember that you did set out to drain the swamp ...

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:

When your kid is up to its ass in alligator it's important to remember that you did set out to drain the swamp ...
It joked! It joked! The humor chip works!

Much better than the first attempt:

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx26 ... %20EGG.png

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

In other news: Gavin McInnes and ... well see for yourself.

‘F*** You, Islam’: Homophobic Canadian Commentator Kisses Milo In Orlando
Self-described “homophobe” Gavin McInnes kissed gay Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos live at a press conference today in Orlando, Florida, as a “f*** you” to Islam in the wake of last weekend’s deadly terrorist attack on a gay dance club in the city.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

windy wrote: The crazy person is not entirely wrong, it seems the killer had some issues with race after all:

Killing the whites, sparing the blacks. Clearly the right-wing influence...

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The problems with the "no fly, no buy" stance are:
* They fuck up the no fly lists all of the time, even putting small children on the list for similar names
* There is no method or due process to clear your name and get back your legal rights, much less get them to admit that you are on the list.

If it wasn't for those issues, I would be willing to entertain the idea. But the no fly list is a major fuck up.

Billie from Ockham

deLurch wrote:
The problems with the "no fly, no buy" stance are:
* They fuck up the no fly lists all of the time, even putting small children on the list for similar names
* There is no method or due process to clear your name and get back your legal rights, much less get them to admit that you are on the list.

If it wasn't for those issues, I would be willing to entertain the idea. But the no fly list is a major fuck up.
Exactly.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

AndrewV69 wrote:In other news: Gavin McInnes and ... well see for yourself.

‘F*** You, Islam’: Homophobic Canadian Commentator Kisses Milo In Orlando
Self-described “homophobe” Gavin McInnes kissed gay Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos live at a press conference today in Orlando, Florida, as a “f*** you” to Islam in the wake of last weekend’s deadly terrorist attack on a gay dance club in the city.
Conservatism has come a very long way in the last few years.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:

The NY Times has been showing signs of ideological inanity for some time now. I read this before elsewhere and it is so par for the course I did not even twitch an eyebrow. Not even the slightest.
That might well be true, but I don't see that it is an untenable claim that America at least is "a society where hate has deep roots". Would have been nice it they had indicated (maybe they did so indicate) that those roots are fed from fundamentalist religion, particularly Islam:
The Left Chose Islam Over Gays. Now 100 People Are Dead Or Maimed In Orlando
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/0 ... 40x480.jpg

Somewhat apropos of which, a couple of recent posts from Anjuli Pandavar (here & here); something from the first:
“No, it is not Islam,” “Islam is not responsible,” “This has nothing to do with Islam,” etc., etc. Apologists fall over themselves to make sure we all know what the problem is not. They tend to be more reticent these days on what the problem is. Whether it was impoverished Palestinians or the mentally unstable or jilted husbands or disgruntled ex-employees or “loners”, etc., there was always an excuse box into which the perpetrators could be fitted, until one spoiler came along who just didn’t fitted into any box. My God, quiet family man with two lovely kids and a PhD from a major Western university massacres thirty people in cold blood, how is one to explain that? Well, don’t explain it, because if you try, it becomes increasingly undeniable that the only thing these killers have in common is a determination to carry out the Qur’an’s commandments [to] kill. So let’s not go there. It puts us in the awkward position of having to say unpleasant things about Islam. ....
Heaven forfend we say "unpleasant things about Islam" ....

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Did they here a *tick* *tick* *tick* as the gator walked away?

[youtube]OjlSAEgeTo4[/youtube]

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote: <snip>

It joked! It joked! The humor chip works!

Much better than the first attempt:

[.img]http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx26 ... %20EGG.png[/img]
:-) Although some might construe that as "age-ist" ... ;-)

Billie from Ockham

deLurch wrote:
Did they here a *tick* *tick* *tick* as the gator walked away?

[youtube]OjlSAEgeTo4[/youtube]
I think that you're confusing the 2-year-old kid from Nebraska with Ahmed Mohamed.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Not sure of the details but I just heard that Milo had an appearance of some sort cancelled because the venue could not gurantee his saftey or something like it.

So I looked around and according to this article Milo To Give Press Conference At Ground Zero In Orlando
Breitbart senior editor Milo Yiannopoulos will address media and the public at 2pm today at ground zero in Orlando, Florida.
The event can be watched live below:

[youtube]xLqkizGtFo0[/youtube]
You know, do not be surprised if at some point (not necessarily today) there is an assassination attempt on Milo.

Also, it is starting to look to me, not that I claim any sort of authority on the subject that President Trump as a thing is looking more and more likely.

Finally, watching it now. Milo shows up at around 14:00. Holy Fuck! He is not pulling punches.