The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Scented Nectar

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Scented Nectar »

Service Dog wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Obama and EU are probably both hoping to put a martial law in place, so that they can 'rescue' everyone. They have certainly brought it about with all the destabilization and encouraging a race and culture problems with BLM and islamicism. In the US's case, martial law would mean that Obama could cancel the election and keep the globalists in power (there is no right and left any more). He'd get a third term. I think they are scared that Trump will win. In the EU, who knows what they have planned. Maybe something similar that would end up preventing all the *exit's.
I cant picture Obama doing that. He's radically conventional.
He just acts it. He's really phony as hell. It shows in his eyes and his vocal inflections whenever he recites his rehearsed lines.

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Meanwhile, the inimitable Lady Black has a fool-proof solution to the police shootings epidemic: don't fire unless fired upon:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/acco ... 2783966468
But what if they were just warning shots to keep your head down while they scarper? I really think it has to be don't fire unless you or your partner are taking hits, so as to avoid any confusion.

BarnOwl

Post by BarnOwl »

I can't take credit for "wankcrumpet" - I saw it in a tweet about Michael Gove. The other insult I liked was "confused bag of mince."

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Really? wrote:
rayshul wrote:Phil is safe, just got the notification on Facebook
Thank goodness. It's strange how much we care about each other even though we're all just shitlords on a message board.
You can learn an awful lot about people just by conversing with them on a message board. This is why, even though I've not met any of the posters at Pharyngula or The Orbit IRL, I can tell they are complete child rape paedophile wankers just by reading their shite.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Darth Cynic wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Meanwhile, the inimitable Lady Black has a fool-proof solution to the police shootings epidemic: don't fire unless fired upon:

But what if they were just warning shots to keep your head down while they scarper? I really think it has to be don't fire unless you or your partner are taking hits, so as to avoid any confusion.
I think you're missing the point. You see, if the cops don't fire, the criminals won't fire because they'll be too ashamed to do it because no one else is, and so instead of straight up murdering policemen they'll be forced to shake hands and hug it out.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

Shatterface wrote:I've been inspired by Peezus's call not to kill anyone.

So from now on, to the best of my abilities, I'm going to stop killing people.

Anyone else want to take the pledge?
I couldn't handle the withdrawal symptoms. I start jones'n really bad if I don't kill at least once a day.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

comhcinc wrote:
rayshul wrote:Phil is safe, just got the notification on Facebook
http://i.imgur.com/geamqgk.jpg
Too cool. :dance:

But really. Overall :?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Has anyone at FTB actually pledged to stop killing people?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I feel I can speak on behalf of the entire Slymepit that we all pledge to not kill people. We're the real terrors of society so this should solve most problems immediately.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Just fucking say Islam

These fucking people

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

CommanderTuvok wrote:On Twitter, a lot of the Black Lives Matter crowd and Islamist enablers such as Reza Aslan and Mehdi Hasan, are upset that the deaths if 70+ mainly white people have taken away victim-signalling status from black people and Muslims, for a couple of hours at least.
This is the second time those shitbags have whined when a mass atrocity in France lured the media spotlight away from their tantrums. Seriously, fuck them.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Fucking cunts Fucking cunts Fucking cunts. I'm so sick of this shit.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Cunning Punt wrote:Fucking cunts Fucking cunts Fucking cunts. I'm so sick of this shit.
A burned out gynecologist?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Well I haven't killed anyone since I quit work...

Hoping we hear from Phil soon to confirm he is OK.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

rayshul wrote:I feel I can speak on behalf of the entire Slymepit that we all pledge to not kill people.
Only Damion speaks for the Pit. Until he tells me to stop (which will require that someone quote him), I ain't stopping.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

PZ Myers can go and fuck himself in the beard. Twats like him have increasingly enabled Islamists by obfuscating their reasons and motives.

The Beardtwat.

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

rayshul wrote:
Darth Cynic wrote:

I think you're missing the point. You see, if the cops don't fire, the criminals won't fire because they'll be too ashamed to do it because no one else is, and so instead of straight up murdering policemen they'll be forced to shake hands and hug it out.
Sorry, I should have shut up and listened, my bad.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Shatterface wrote:
Service Dog wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: Obama and EU are probably both hoping to put a martial law in place, so that they can 'rescue' everyone. They have certainly brought it about with all the destabilization and encouraging a race and culture problems with BLM and islamicism. In the US's case, martial law would mean that Obama could cancel the election and keep the globalists in power (there is no right and left any more). He'd get a third term. I think they are scared that Trump will win. In the EU, who knows what they have planned. Maybe something similar that would end up preventing all the *exit's.
I cant picture Obama doing that. He's radically conventional.
Even as conspiracy theories go, it makes no sense. Why would 'globalists' give a shit who the President is when both the Democrats and the Republicans work for them? Better to keep the illusion of democracy.
Trump doesn't work for any globalists and he's not bought out by any corporations that benefit from globalism. That's the thing. They'd have hated him just as bad if he'd been a liberal. There's almost no such thing as democrat or republican any more. The globalists are using a mix of left and right techniques, mostly far left. Perhaps a new revised attempt at what the ex-KGB agent in the video below talks about (Yuri Bezmenov AKA Tomas Schuman). The video is from 1984, but might still apply in some ways. In another video he said about how part of the demoralizing stage involves setting groups of people against each other such as men vs women, gays vs straights, etc, so it seems we've recently been in that stage this round of things (or an extended round since the 80s?).

"Feminists Are Useful Idiots, And Doomed. Must Watch"
[youtube]vLqHv0xgOlc[/youtube]

Note his stuff is old, and in another video he mentions how the demoralization stage can be nipped in the bud with religion. I disagree, since it's way too late for any country of people to all agree on religion, but maybe his idea of a cohesive group belief can still apply if one considers NON-magical beliefs. Like a strong pride in some of the basic freedoms that North America has (the stuff the left hates and which are threatened) I think the Trump fans all have that pride.

Here's the other video that I mentioned above:
"Yuri Bezmenov (former kgb) Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society - Complete"
[youtube]SZnkULuWFDg[/youtube]

And another:
"Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete)"
[youtube]y3qkf3bajd4[/youtube]

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Also, one of the later stages of communization that the guy talks about is after the stage where there's the internal conflict of the groups fighting with each other, the plan is that it is to get so bad that people in the country consider the communization measures the lesser of evils. They can come right in and 'rescue' everyone without any overt brutal force.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Do I have to? :cry: (crying man baby)

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
rayshul wrote:I feel I can speak on behalf of the entire Slymepit that we all pledge to not kill people.
Only Damion speaks for the Pit. Until he tells me to stop (which will require that someone quote him), I ain't stopping.
Please stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

free thoughtpolice

Scented Nectar wrote:Also, one of the later stages of communization that the guy talks about is after the stage where there's the internal conflict of the groups fighting with each other, the plan is that it is to get so bad that people in the country consider the communization measures the lesser of evils. They can come right in and 'rescue' everyone without any overt brutal force.
Please tell me you aren't attending seances to bring Mayor Ford back from the dead. :shock:

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Clarence wrote:When someone suggested that Obama woudl cancel the election 6 years ago, I scoffed.
Even two years ago.
Ever since 9/11, I've been thinking that every presidential election might be the last one.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Clarence wrote:When someone suggested that Obama woudl cancel the election 6 years ago, I scoffed.
Even two years ago.

But in the last year its been in the back of my mind...
It might not ever go that way. Global managers have learned to subjugate populations, and maintain a facade of free elections, at the same time. That helps to pacify the populations, even when everyone knows it's a fraud.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Along with defaming and demoralizing white men.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

rayshul wrote:I'm now friending all of you on Facebook
What's your definition of "all"?

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Shatterface wrote:Why would 'globalists' give a shit who the President is when both the Democrats and the Republicans work for them? Better to keep the illusion of democracy.
:o :nin: ed

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

katamari Damassi wrote:Just listened to the podcast Hidden Brain and it confirmed what many of us have been saying about millennials. Studies confirm they suffer unprecedented levels of narcissism which makes it difficult to cope. The researcher interviewed also postulates that it is a product of the self esteem movement of the last 25 years or so.
Of course it has nothing to do with marketing and media drilling into them that "it's all about you."

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

rayshul wrote:I feel I can speak on behalf of the entire Slymepit that we all pledge to not kill people. We're the real terrors of society so this should solve most problems immediately.
Can I ask for an exception?
For another week or so?
I've been too busy spanking Japanese and British HS and College girls to properly get in my quota of murder as a provisional member of Good Standing in the 'Pit.
But I was almost there !(whines)

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

jimhabegger wrote:
Even two years ago.

It might not ever go that way. Global managers have learned to subjugate populations, and maintain a facade of free elections, at the same time. That helps to pacify the populations, even when everyone knows it's a fraud.
You might be right.
But I really feel Trump scares the shit out of them.
Yes, SOME of his interests and theirs align.
But they are used to totally getting their way on everything for over a generation now, and they really fear /hate ANY change from necon foreign policy or the crony capitalistic globalist /open borders economic policies.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

d4m10n wrote:
Please stop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Scented Nectar wrote:Trump doesn't work for any globalists and he's not bought out by any corporations that benefit from globalism.
1. I'm not so sure he's as independent financially as the media make him out to be.
2. He's a leading player in the monopoly games, and has just as much interest as any of them in perpetuating the plundering and pillaging.
3. His candidacy could very well be a way of distracting and diverting white men from leading an armed revolution, in case defaming and demoralizing isn't enough to prevent it.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

I am relieved to hear Phil is alive and well. What a thing to have that happen where you live.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Darth Cynic wrote:

Cops should just shoot the gun out of the perp's hand. Like in the Westerns.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

rayshul wrote:we all pledge to not kill people.
We pledge to not kill all people.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Clarence wrote:
jimhabegger wrote:
Even two years ago.

You might be right.
But I really feel Trump scares the shit out of them.
Yes, SOME of his interests and theirs align.
But they are used to totally getting their way on everything for over a generation now, and they really fear /hate ANY change from necon foreign policy or the crony capitalistic globalist /open borders economic policies.
Trump scares the shit out of me. I don't think he's really interested in understanding anything about how the US works, or checks and balances, or civil rights, or how to handle foreign policy.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Even two years ago.

Not a chance. Obama has nothing to offer that either of the two upcoming candidates can't offer. All off the effort, people and dollars put into the election. All of the people and staff and policies set up to ensure the candidates are prepared to take office on day one. Our democracy is founded on it.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Cnutella wrote:Trump scares the shit out of me. I don't think he's really interested in understanding anything about how the US works, or checks and balances, or civil rights, or how to handle foreign policy.
He might have some surprises up his sleeve, like defeating ISIS by taking over their hotel business and beauty pageants.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
1430817839729787279.jpg
(28.65 KiB) Downloaded 216 times

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

So, this 'no killing' pledge. Just to be clear. That includes blacks, women, cops, gays, AND frenchmen?

What about just ONE black gay french policewoman?

Just a little one.

free thoughtpolice

jimhabegger wrote:
Cnutella wrote:Trump scares the shit out of me. I don't think he's really interested in understanding anything about how the US works, or checks and balances, or civil rights, or how to handle foreign policy.
He might have some surprises up his sleeve, like defeating ISIS by taking over their hotel business and beauty pageants.
Only fucking if. If Trump could get to deal with ISIS they would be bankrupt and out of business quicker than the family construction business in New Jersey that thought they scored big when they got to contract on some of his New Jersey casinos.
Not trying to get my Merkin friends to vote for him. :hand:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Glad to hear Phil is okay.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Worst bit of black humour I've seen today that's probably too soon:
"The Muslims have started playing Frogger!"

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

"You will remember what I, the King, tell you ....". Don't let it be forgot ... I too once spoke for the pit.

Slymealot.

[youtube]ziTgoseyWoU[/youtube]

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

I don't understand what issues people have with the “black lives matter” slogan, which quite clearly is meant as black lives matter, too. It stands in context of the perception that racism has deadly consequences and people don't care enough. Now I know the full picture is more complicated, though — all things considered — it's an adequate slogan.

I also don't get, why people seemingly cannot do their thing. Yes, it was stupid when BLM took over other parades and gatherings etc. But that cannot be a reason to waste energy on opposing them at every turn. This is where I understand that the gesture of eagerly argueing over everything looks like a form of racism, too. I know there is this instinct that One Must Argue When Someone is Wrong On The Internet, especially when sorted to a disliked group like SJWs, but some Non-SJW seem to get too close to the Alt-Right.

It is also entirely adequate when people who are affected by Condition X get together and make a “Condition X Only” club, where they can discuss things without that people who are not affected won't disturb then. When it so happens that Condition X is sexism, or racism you get women only or POC only groups — again, I fail to see the problem. I know that often times Safe Spaces are misused, e.g. non-context based ideological rooms. But that must be assessed per case, and not be confused like those YouTubers did in their questions. Also, many of their questions are dumb.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Keating wrote:Glad to hear Phil is okay.
That's possibly an overstatement on a variety of fronts.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

[youtube]y7OTIMoY5qY[/youtube]

Really?

Post by Really? »

Cnutella wrote:I am relieved to hear Phil is alive and well. What a thing to have that happen where you live.
Yes. This is why I refuse to vote for any candidate who denies the enemy we are facing. Unfortunately, most of the country is falling over itself to figure out excuses as to why so many Muslims are killing a shitload of people all at once.

BUT THAT BLACK GUY WHO HAD A GUN IN HIS POCKET KEPT REACHING FOR HIS POCKET AND HE GOT SHOT FOR REACHING FOR HIS GUN. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

#ProspectiveCopKillersLivesMatter

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I actually had a coworker complain that she was sick of all the attention another attack on white people was getting and that she suspected it was a "con".

I asked whether she mourned for strangers as much as she would for a family member and suggested France was in a closer concentric ring to us than the "funnies" she was fixated on.

We had a robust conversation.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

However much leading players in global monopoly games might compete with each other, economically or even militarily, and however much they might differ from each other in the prejudices and passions they appeal to for popular support, they all have a common interest in perpetuating the plundering and pillaging, and I think that will continue to ravage more and more people at higher and higher economic levels, because the demand for human and natural resources for building their monuments and toys is increasing and/or because the resources from the lower levels are leveling off.

I don't see any reason for thinking that Trump will be an exception to that.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Aneris wrote:I don't understand what issues people have with the “black lives matter” slogan, which quite clearly is meant as black lives matter, too. It stands in context of the perception that racism has deadly consequences and people don't care enough. Now I know the full picture is more complicated, though — all things considered — it's an adequate slogan.

I also don't get, why people seemingly cannot do their thing. Yes, it was stupid when BLM took over other parades and gatherings etc. But that cannot be a reason to waste energy on opposing them at every turn. This is where I understand that the gesture of eagerly argueing over everything looks like a form of racism, too. I know there is this instinct that One Must Argue When Someone is Wrong On The Internet, especially when sorted to a disliked group like SJWs, but some Non-SJW seem to get too close to the Alt-Right.

It is also entirely adequate when people who are affected by Condition X get together and make a “Condition X Only” club, where they can discuss things without that people who are not affected won't disturb then. When it so happens that Condition X is sexism, or racism you get women only or POC only groups — again, I fail to see the problem. I know that often times Safe Spaces are misused, e.g. non-context based ideological rooms. But that must be assessed per case, and not be confused like those YouTubers did in their questions. Also, many of their questions are dumb.
The link you posted-- Anti-racism, our new flawed religion-- explains why the slogan is a problem & must be opposed. It's an Orwellian oversimplification. Which impedes actual solutions.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Aneris wrote:I don't understand what issues people have with the “black lives matter” slogan, which quite clearly is meant as black lives matter, too. It stands in context of the perception that racism has deadly consequences and people don't care enough. Now I know the full picture is more complicated, though — all things considered — it's an adequate slogan.
No, the terrible racists who push this stuff aren't saying "Black Lives Matter, Too." Try posting "White Lives Also Matter" on your Facebook page. Those who don't unfriend you will deluge you with poorly thought-through cartoons about how if you see a problem and someone else is trying to solve it, you should nag them into submission instead of trying to solve it yourself.

This poor sonofabitch is out of a job because he thinks that black lives are equal to white lives.

[youtube]ssx_eRGb0HQ[/youtube]

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

I skipped forward a couple of pages to find out if Phil is okay - glad to hear he is!!!

Now some free advice (worth what you pay for it?) on com's issue:
comhcinc wrote:Arrrgh. So I am laying here with an awful infected area (I will happily accept any of you doctor type pms) and watching house on my laptop. I switch over to the pit for a quick lolz and more attacks in France.

Fucks.
comhcinc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: Can't you go to emerg and claim poverty? I thought they can't turn you away?
At any rate, that doesn't sound like something that Jebus usually heals (doesn't sound like leprosy or blindness) and the sicker you get the more work you miss and the more expensive it is to fix.
Take that advice for what it's worth. I am not a doctor, have not played one on TV, and have never watched House.

Doesn't exactly work that way. I can go to a hospital emergency room. They will treat me without payment but I will be billed. Probably be couple thousand dollars. Then most likely they will give me some Rx which again cost money say couple hundred which I will not be able to pay for.

At the end of the day I will be deeper in debt and in about the same place medically.
Yes, it's very expensive in the US to go in for medical care, emergency room or otherwise, the way people with insurance can.

But there are 2 ways to get care at reduced cost (possibly even no cost, if your income is low enough):

1) "Charity Care" - free or discounted care provided by hospitals, including for emergency room care. In some states, it's mandated by law that hospitals have a process for determining who qualifies. I can't find info that that's the case in Georgia, but in Atlanta Emory offers it...however, a person might have to ASK to be considered for Charity Care (that part's not clear to me from their info). The care is the same. The discount isn't at the time of charges or billing, it's a write-off or partial write-off of the bill that accrued. It *might* also cover medications at the hospital's outpatient pharmacy.

From that link:
... It is the policy of Emory Healthcare to provide emergency or other medically necessary care, without discrimination, to all patients regardless of ability to pay. As stated in Section 2 below, a patient is not required to complete an application to be considered for eligibility for charity care.

A patient is eligible for charity care consideration based upon meeting certain income eligibility criteria, which is derived from the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines, which are updated annually.

A patient qualifying for charity care will not be charged more for emergency or other medically necessary care than the amounts generally billed to individuals who have insurance covering such care. Charity adjustments may be applied to approved accounts for uninsured and under-insured patients, based on the patient’s total family income and the patient’s cooperation in applying for Medicaid or third party payment eligibility.

Policy Details

1. Charity Adjustments for Uninsured and Under-insured Patients

1.1 Indigent Care - Family income is equal to or less than 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines – 100% charity care adjustment

1.2 Charity Care

1.2.1 Uninsured patients (i.e., those patients without third party payer coverage for health care services) qualify for a charity adjustment on a sliding scale as follows:

a. Family income of less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines qualifies for a 100% charity adjustment.

b. If the family income is 201% - 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines but the charges exceed 25% of the annual family income, the account qualifies for a 100% catastrophic charity adjustment.

c. Family income between 201% and 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines qualifies for a 50% charity adjustment.

d. Family income of greater than 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines may qualify for a 35% uninsured discount (not charity) when payment arrangements are established.
This discount does not apply to elective procedures, market or retail-priced services, or procedures that are already discounted.

1.2.2 Under-insured patients (i.e., those patients with insufficient third party payer coverage for health care services)...
2. Income and Asset Verification

Emory Healthcare does not require an application to screen a patient for eligibility for charity care. Emory Healthcare utilizes a major third-party vendor to screen every patient through an electronic verification of credit records to determine family income and propensity to pay. At its discretion, Emory Healthcare may also use the following methods:

a. Payroll check stub or current year W-2 form

b. Federal and state income tax returns

c. Medicare and Medicaid information with regards to qualifications

Notwithstanding the foregoing, a patient may request a re-evaluation of his or her status for charity care at any time. Emory Healthcare shall provide such patient with the list of information noted above which may be provided, contact information of staff who can provide an individual with information about and assistance with the Charity Care Policy and the evaluation process and information on applying for Medicaid.
4. Billing and Collection

Emory Healthcare management has developed policies and procedures for internal and external collection practices that take into account the extent to which the patient qualifies for charity, a patient's good faith effort to apply for a governmental program, and a patient's good faith effort to comply with any payment agreements with Emory Healthcare. For patients who qualify for financial assistance and who are cooperating in good faith to resolve their outstanding bills, Emory Healthcare may offer extended payment plans, will not impose extraordinary collection actions such as wage garnishments, liens on primary residences, or actions that force bankruptcy, and will not send unpaid bills to outside collection agencies.
That'd give you time to set up a Patreon :|

2) The other approach is a free or sliding-scale clinic - "Obamacare" boosted the federal funds for "federally qualified health centers" (FQHC) even in states that didn't expand Medicaid. They offer primary care and many have been able to expand services in other areas (dental, mental health) in the past few years. Directory of FHQCs in Georgia is here: https://npidb.org/organizations/ambulat ... f0400x/ga/ - however for an urgent condition, someone who isn't already followed for care in an FHQC would probably not be able to get in quickly enough.

There are also free clinics but they tend to be scattered all over and operate maybe 1 part-day or evening per week, often (fwiw) affiliated with churches.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

Aneris wrote:It is also entirely adequate when people who are affected by Condition X get together and make a “Condition X Only” club, where they can discuss things without that people who are not affected won't disturb then. When it so happens that Condition X is sexism, or racism you get women only or POC only groups — again, I fail to see the problem. I know that often times Safe Spaces are misused, e.g. non-context based ideological rooms. But that must be assessed per case ...
Thank you.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
1430817839729787279.jpg
Thanks, Captain. That gave me a lift.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I've been listening to a highly technical podcast about Ketogenic diet, with physician Dom D'Agostino.

The medical jargon is far beyond my education. I googled the doctor, who eats over 300 grams of Fat per day, to see what he looks like...

https://65.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsip ... o1_500.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm relieved that PZ wrote 45 words on Nice and only 18 in the immediate followup post on Pokemon. It's gotta be at least twice as important right?

Alas comments are running 12 for Pokemon to 15 for Nice.

I guess people are redrafting their thoughts to ensure a proper condemnation is delivered on ISLAMIC terrorism.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

You don't understand it because no one is against the slogan.

People pop in with "All Lives Matter" because they come from the unifying Martin Luther King school of race relations where we are all in this together and they are trying to relate. And of course, they get called racist for saying such a terrible thing.

And of course there are the people who are not against the slogan, but are against the actions and apparent racism of the BLM group.
Aneris wrote:I also don't get, why people seemingly cannot do their thing. Yes, it was stupid when BLM took over other parades and gatherings etc. But that cannot be a reason to waste energy on opposing them at every turn. This is where I understand that the gesture of eagerly argueing over everything looks like a form of racism, too. I know there is this instinct that One Must Argue When Someone is Wrong On The Internet, especially when sorted to a disliked group like SJWs, but some Non-SJW seem to get too close to the Alt-Right.
Of course they can do their thing to a point. But much of their thing is running around making sure people can't do their own thing different from them, and they demand you make whatever you were doing all about them and demand you emotionally agree with their cause and join them, or else you are a racist.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Here is Greg the mental Guppy explaining how police guns should be banned from likely terrorist incidents.

http://i.imgur.com/uCHP00W.jpg

Here is the Nice truck stopped from further Steven King non human involved mechanistic-murder by a deluge of bullets

http://i.imgur.com/FBPxy24.jpg

Fuck me dead.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Join me in my war on trucks.