The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Dave

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Dave »

PeezusFuckingCrust!

Life is an excuse to chat people up.

When I was at Uni the saying was, "What part of 'NO' dont you understand?"

Women today dont even want to have to say No.

We dont need anti-harassment classes, we need remedial social interaction classes.

#OtherPeopleArePeopleToo

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Dave wrote:
PeezusFuckingCrust!

We dont need anti-harassment classes, we need remedial social interaction classes.

#OtherPeopleArePeopleToo
"Maybe I give off friendly approachable vibes, despite my best efforts..." :lol: I didn't notice this line before. Poor little entitled princess.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Dave wrote:
PeezusFuckingCrust!

#OtherPeopleArePeopleToo
"Maybe I give off friendly approachable vibes, despite my best efforts..." :lol: I didn't notice this line before. Poor little entitled princess.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

UK's Daily Express says the truck driver was shot dead by a female cop.

Haw haw, sucker! No martyrdom for you!

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tribble wrote:
And the cunts have started.

Pokemon Go is amazing little game that has brought people of all races, religions, etc., together. And, of course, people who aren't (or sometimes are) socially retarded do strike up conversations with others when they meet at rare or important Pokemon areas. And the conversations are generally reciprocated with everyone talking about their pokemons, where to find the best pokemons, etc.

And if you can't, you can just politely disengage and even walk away if you choose. It's really that simple. And certainly not worth a full page of whining in a magazine about someone who struck up a conversation with you as you demonstrate to the world just how socially inept and narcissistic you are that you can't deal with it.
I don't know anything about Pokemon, but everyone has been talking about it. Yesterday, a young dude was doing the silly Pokemon march and I asked if he was playing the game. He said yes and kept playing.

If he is reading this, I am so, so sorry for the trauma I caused you.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Note the dangerhair.

Dave

Post by Dave »

dogen wrote:
Scented Nectar wrote: I think he's sincere in that he has a track record of running businesses he can be proud of and sees the country as the next level in running a successful business.
I disagree. I think the Trump University fiasco is a better indictor of what's behind Trump's mask. He's a two-bit huckster, and his priority is always fleecing the marks rather than providing an honest service.
Even many of his other businesses have not done as well as he claims. He is a great example of the old saying that a man who goes broke in a big way will never be hungry, its the man who is short a few dollars who has to tighten his belt. His best skill is building his brand.

I would also point out, from my personal experience (a) running a business and (b) as a local elected official, that one is nothing like the other.

Finally, even if he is as financially well off as he claims (and there is significant reason to doubt that) he is still a self-absorbed narcissist and will therefore be easily manipulated by much of the Washington establishment. They'll play his ego like a fiddle.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

This has almost nothing to do with anything.

[youtube]-cuqqHGpRDE[/youtube]

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

deLurch wrote:
Clarence wrote:When someone suggested that Obama woudl cancel the election 6 years ago, I scoffed.
Even two years ago.

But in the last year its been in the back of my mind...
Not a chance. Obama has nothing to offer that either of the two upcoming candidates can't offer. All off the effort, people and dollars put into the election. All of the people and staff and policies set up to ensure the candidates are prepared to take office on day one. Our democracy is founded on it.
{bold added}

I'm not sure if I agree that the Founding Fathers intended that the giving of money would be a protected form of free speech, no matter what the fat Catholic fuck thought.

Billie from Ockham

Aneris wrote:I don't understand what issues people have with the “black lives matter” slogan, which quite clearly is meant as black lives matter, too. It stands in context of the perception that racism has deadly consequences and people don't care enough. Now I know the full picture is more complicated, though — all things considered — it's an adequate slogan.

I also don't get, why people seemingly cannot do their thing. Yes, it was stupid when BLM took over other parades and gatherings etc. {snip}
Cool that you made it all the way to the second sentence of the next paragraph before showing that it is far from clear that "black lives matter" is intended to say that "black lives also matter" in a non-zero-sum-game of mattering.*

* nb. in case you missed it, they took over the parade of a group that suffers from violent discrimination and bigotry

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

2 graffiti guys were painting a wall, a couple days ago. Fang & I walked over, said hi, introduced ourselves.

One guy said, "What are you doing out here? Collecting Pokemons?"

Everbody burst out laughing.

http://i.imgur.com/2lqNOO1.jpg

That bluehair cunt had a tough decision: she could write a princess & the pea article, where the men did nothing except be friendly. Or she could claim dangerous predators are staking-out the locations of Pokemons, to ambush fair maidens. Which would generate more viral clicking?

Suet Cardigan

Post by Suet Cardigan »

If you are white and American, please give your cash to black people so they can buy laptops and phones, cos slavery.

http://wearyourvoicemag.com/identities/ ... r-protests
Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours.
We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.

Billie from Ockham

MacGruberKnows wrote:Because "BLM" is code. Which is why I hate "Focus on the Family". It is code for anti-gay. "BLM" is only concerned about black lives ended by police. It is code for "anti-police" among a lot of other things, like feel guilty because you are white. Except I don't feel guilty, especially when I'm white and whitey white McWhiteFace is killing blacks at a far lower rate than blacks are killing blacks. When WWMcWF is killing blacks at a greater rate than blacks are then tell me to feel guilty. If you have 40,000 deaths a year from the plague and 500 deaths a year from measles, and all you are concerned about in terms of saving lives is those people dieing from measles I call bullshit. Something is fucked up. Something is going on behind the scenes. Somebody is being dishonest. And I'm not the one being dishonest.
I'd add that the proportion of people who are black when shot by cops is remarkably similar to the proportion of people who are black when convicted of violent crimes, but that would distract from the key point: BLM's lack of interest in everyday black-on-black crime says more than their slogan.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Suet Cardigan wrote:If you are white and American, please give your cash to black people so they can buy laptops and phones, cos slavery.

Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. Also, Let me be see through: Reparations are not donations, because we are not your charity, tax write off, or good deed for the day. You are living off of stolen resources, stolen land, exploited labor, appropriated culture and the murder of our people. Nothing you have is yours.
We need housing, transportation, food, clothes, free space for meetings and work space; we need laptops, cell phones, encrypted systems for communication, solar power and LAND. Stop playing. Y’all really thought pulling up to the protest in your Hyundai was gonna be enough? Nah. You have to give us everything we need and more, because even if it means you go without — it doesn’t matter because that’s how we been living for 400+ years. Reparations will never be negotiable. So if you’re not willing to talk money, you are not here for #BlackLivesMatter as a movement or for us as individuals.
Wait. I thought Black Lives Matter was about decreasing the number of black men being shot by police.

Billie from Ockham

Brive1987 wrote:[youtube]ecJUqhm2g08[/youtube]
The last time that I watched that video, Dawkins had a stroke. Wonder what will happen this time.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The Essjaydoublypuff is thanking her supporters, getting herself banned on twitter, going on a blocking spree, and conjuring new incriminating details about how-bad the men who talked to her were.

What a perfect specimen she is!

https://mobile.twitter.com/robynvinter

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/fac ... 20/bbc.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Suet Cardigan wrote:If you are white and American, please give your cash to black people so they can buy laptops and phones, cos slavery.

That is awesome. I hope that makes every social media network and every news feed. It will be harder for people to ignore the absurdity of the movement. Imagine Melody or Watson having to give up their laptops and cell phones. If anything will disenchant SJW and the media, it will be the stark prospect of giving up luxuries.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Why do Pokemon fans have webcams?

So they can Pikachu.

I'll get me coat.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/4-13-2015/Qsuy8q.gif

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Pitchguest wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:The problem is that a country isn't exactly like a business. As for his political views being "all over the place" I was mostly referring to his foreign policy. He seems more or less consistently isolationist, then he supports Russia but with strings attached, then he says that Germany should defend Ukraine, then comes up with saber-rattling against China and says that they should make Kim Jon Un "disappear", then he's willing to talk with him. One day he supports strongmen, the other he says that there should be no appeasement.

Make up your mind, Donnie.
Trump has always been sketchy in my mind, but what really makes me a double-take is whenever he praises totalitarian leaders as if it's not the stupidest thing to do in the world. So far he's given praise to Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, the Chinese government Kim Jong-Un, Putin and Musso-fucking-lini. Never in my life would I vote for someone to get access to nuclear weapons who dismissed Saddam's war crimes as, "just a little gas"

Jesus wept. America is in a crisis. They have to choose between a corrupt, unfeeling sociopath, and Donald Trump. :pray:
The mainstream media has been fucking with him about that stuff. They left out the "but"s etc. His so-called praise of Hussein, for instance, when you hear the whole thing, he's not praising him. They took a tiny bit out of context.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

How's the per-capita deadliest city in the country (at least ones big enough to track) doing so far this year?

Well, as of two days ago we had hit or surpassed (forget) the 150 mark in terms of people (largely minority) killing each other (largely minority).

And then today we find out how much the pigs be oppressing the black man:

"Baltimore Police have shot nine people in 2016 including the fatal police shooting Thursday night.

In those incidents, four people have been killed by police and five were non-fatally shot. A gun was present by the suspects in five of them, along with a 14-year-old boy who was shot in April while carrying a BB gun police wrongly believed was a semi automatic pistol, according to Baltimore Sun reporting at the time."

As to the article itself, about the "Ar-15" type weapon: Do they mean semi-automatic? Or do they mean has a *gasp* pistol grip and looks scary?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryla ... story.html

Billie from Ockham

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Before BLM formally started, there was the killing of Trayvon Martin also. Opinions varied here. My take was that George Zimmerman should have been tried and convicted of something, but that the prosecutors seriously overreached in charging him with murder and maybe even manslaughter. I read the jury instructions, and it seems to me that the jury got it right. The prosecution had to prove malicious intent beyond a shadow of a doubt (crimes of negligence weren't on the table). And yet, when I shared these views with my own (SJW) sister, she actually called me a racist. For agreeing with her that Zimmerman deserved to go to prison, but blaming the prosecution for fucking up instead of blaming the jury.
I'll already had the same conversation, triggered by Freddie Gray failures. Incompetent and/or overly-political prosecutors are a serious problem, especially when they are elected officials. You can predict pretty well what's going to happen by the press conference when someone is charged. Read what Dershowitz has written about Angela Corey (the Zimmerman prosecutor). Some of the same is already being written of Marilyn Mosby (the Baltimore DA). And then there was OJ.

Yes, you can argue that part of the job of a prosecutor is to convince the public that the guilty will be punished (to prevent unrest). But that argument can also be used to justify even more anger against the DAs who over-charge and then fail, as this often causes even more unrest.

You can also argue that over-charging is a tactic, designed to get a plea when you might get nothing if you go to trial. I've seen people argue that Angela Corey was "conditioned" to do this with Zimmerman, because her one previous high-profile case was one where she bluffed an over-charge against a minor and it worked: the kid's lawyer convinced to kid to plead. But even if you allow for this tactic (which I would argue is unethical and possibly illegal), you need to read the situation correctly and almost anyone could tell that Zimmerman wasn't going to plead.

Billie from Ockham

Sunder wrote:"A ton plus."

Well you can tell the FTB crew don't have a good grasp on automotives.

Your standard four door sedan weighs "a ton plus." We're talking about a truck which is closer to the seven ton range not including the trailer.
Thanks for writing this first. It was the first thing I noted. Being on The Spectrum (tm) is fun, eh?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

If it's all about reparations, shouldn't Native Americans get back the entire United States?

But why stop there.
If you really believe that #BlackLivesMatter, ask yourself if you’re willing to die for us and to die to dismantle this system. Are you willing to learn everything possible about antiblackness and its many forms so that you can dismantle it? Are you willing to give up everything you have to make sure Black people can survive, thrive and be safe? If you cannot answer yes to ALL of these questions, you don’t need to be at a protest. There are more ways to actually use your privilege and more ways to challenge the antiblack violence embedded within you without being at a protest that you serve no purpose for. Your presence only triggers the black people that are frightened by you, and you actually don’t change anything by being at a protest if there is no work to match your visibility.
Sacrifice yourself to your black overlords! White blood for the black gods!
Reparations falls in line with that as well. I don’t want to see white people holding up a damn sign, I want to see white people doing work that will get them killed because that’s how much they want to dismantle antiblackness. Are you willing to die for us? Because Black folks have a death count of 7 million and up. Are you willing to kill for us? Because we get called violent for protesting “peacefully.” At this point, ain’t no white allyship, b. You either an accomplice (and even then, I don’t trust you) or you ain’t shit.
#KillForBlackPeople.

#WhiteLivesAreExpendable

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Don't worry McEwen has figured it out. The Nice terrorist acted out of masculine entitlement. He was going through a divorce! That means domestic violence! Domestic violence leads to terrorism! Or something like that.

On the plus side, at least Hillary referred to "radical jihadism" without throwing in a "religion of peace" sop. I normally don't like HIllary the hawk, but better than the pablum we get from Obama.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Sunder wrote:"A ton plus."

Well you can tell the FTB crew don't have a good grasp on automotives.

Your standard four door sedan weighs "a ton plus." We're talking about a truck which is closer to the seven ton range not including the trailer.
Thanks for writing this first. It was the first thing I noted. Being on The Spectrum (tm) is fun, eh?
As the saying I just made up goes, I'd rather have the tism than Carrier's jism.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Reparations falls in line with that as well. I don’t want to see white people holding up a damn sign, I want to see white people doing work that will get them killed because that’s how much they want to dismantle antiblackness. Are you willing to die for us? Because Black folks have a death count of 7 million and up. Are you willing to kill for us? Because we get called violent for protesting “peacefully.” At this point, ain’t no white allyship, b. You either an accomplice (and even then, I don’t trust you) or you ain’t shit.
#KillForBlackPeople.

#WhiteLivesAreExpendable
Nice of them to make these demands while telling potential "allies" that even dying for them won't earn you any respect.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Imagine Peezus, Becky and the entire white contingent from FTB in the fight against white patriarchy:

"Company....haaalt! Seventh Detachment of Accomplice Light Infantry (Expendable) assemble! Prepare...the letter openers! Ready...to fight!"

"Who are you telling to assemble, shitlord? You're erasing introverted neuroatypicals!"

"This uniform is fatphobic! I've just lost a button!"

"Oh non-God, I'm about to puke. Fights trigger me, you insensitive fuck!"

"I'm a trans-spoon, can I get a spoon? We don't trust knives, you know, they're the shitlord cutlery."

[The Seventh Detachment of Accomplice Light Infantry (Expendable) is steamrolled by a group of boy scouts with slingshots]

Stretchycheese

Post by Stretchycheese »

Anyone thinking of going to the CSICON convention?

http://www.csiconference.org/

Stretchycheese

Post by Stretchycheese »

It looks like FTB Alexa ratings have reached a new bottom. Hopefully their plateau doesn't last long and they fall down another slope.

http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?o=lt&y=t ... tblogs.com

Guest_838dbc9e

Post by Guest_838dbc9e »

Clarence wrote:How's the per-capita deadliest city in the country (at least ones big enough to track) doing so far this year?

Well, as of two days ago we had hit or surpassed (forget) the 150 mark in terms of people (largely minority) killing each other (largely minority).

"Baltimore Police have shot nine people in 2016 including the fatal police shooting Thursday night.

In those incidents, four people have been killed by police and five were non-fatally shot. A gun was present by the suspects in five of them, along with a 14-year-old boy who was shot in April while carrying a BB gun police wrongly believed was a semi automatic pistol, according to Baltimore Sun reporting at the time."

As to the article itself, about the "Ar-15" type weapon: Do they mean semi-automatic? Or do they mean has a *gasp* pistol grip and looks scary?

How should white people fix this?

the Mayor of Baltimore is black.

The chief of police is black.

The district attorney is black.

four of the Baltimore senate delegation are black.

What's the name of the white guy who is supposed to fix Baltimore's racism?

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

Easy J wrote:
Keating wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:There's more info about the driver (apply appropriate dosage of salt).

He was a loner, prone to depression, lost his relationship and was just refused a credit request. He wasn't known to be radicalized or have any religious attachments. He was under the scope of justice for violent acts and crimes with a weapon.
There is this though:
Kinda classless move there by Robinson. Their daddy just got killed after murdering dozens of innocent people.
Infidels are never considered "innocent" according to islam. In fact, I was quite surprised when Obama used the word "innocent" to describe some of the people killed by the Nice terrorist. Then I found out many of the victims were muslims. http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... er-martyr/ Obama is usually the king of taqiyya, and this fits. His wording could have meant that just some of the victims were "innocent"

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Guest_838dbc9e wrote:
Clarence wrote:How's the per-capita deadliest city in the country (at least ones big enough to track) doing so far this year?

How should white people fix this?

the Mayor of Baltimore is black.

The chief of police is black.

The district attorney is black.

four of the Baltimore senate delegation are black.

What's the name of the white guy who is supposed to fix Baltimore's racism?
Tommy Carcetti.

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Excellent Wire reference.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

"Black-on-black crime isn't a thing"

Yup, you might want to re-read that a few times before hitting "play"on this bad boy!

[youtube]Hos7HouJ4DQ[/youtube]

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:Excellent Wire reference.
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/A ... 169153.gif

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote:
Guestus Aurelius wrote:Excellent Wire reference.
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/A ... 169153.gif
So that's why Baltimore it's so messed up. They elected Littlefinger as mayor.

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

Stretchycheese wrote:Anyone thinking of going to the CSICON convention?

http://www.csiconference.org/
DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO BE RAPED/SEXUALLY ASSAULTED/TRIGGERED?

(And anyway I'm all out of stickers)

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

dogen wrote:I disagree. I think the Trump University fiasco is a better indictor of what's behind Trump's mask. He's a two-bit huckster, and his priority is always fleecing the marks rather than providing an honest service.
That's also my - admittedly not really researched - impression of the guy, and it's not helped any by the speeches I have seen of his. They have been rambling, all over the map, moron stream of consciousness that's a mix of padding, trite phrases, soundbites and sorely lacking on substance. But to top it all off he so often looks as though he's shit himself.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn ... 655110.jpg

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

Kirbmarc wrote:Victim-blaming! She was approached by a skeevy nerdman and chatted with, even though she didn't give him permission to speak to her. The nerdman made her uncomfortable, which is a prelude to rape. The nerdman was Schroedinger's rapist, etc. etc.

Now if it was a Muslim who told her to dress up and not show skin and she wrote an article about it, then she'd have been racist...
If only it had occurred in Nottingham. If she had been so brutally accosted there then perhaps she could have availed of the new police misogyny squad to take the reprobate to task.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

If you're near the East Village tonight, this guy's art opening is a sure thing... 5th St. & Bowery, 7-9pm.
https://www.instagram.com/davidhenrynobodyjr/

Dave

Post by Dave »

Good Fucking Clod.

Please tell me this is a parody:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cna_YwfW8AIG9xn.jpg

Darth Cynic

Post by Darth Cynic »

Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. snip...
So all manner of theft committed by black perpetrators on white people is not actually theft but really just them retrieving their stuff from you?

Are you allowed basics or do you just hand over your paycheck and hope for charity?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Darth Cynic wrote:

Nothing you have is yours. Let me be clear: Nothing you have is yours. snip...
So all manner of theft committed by black perpetrators on white people is not actually theft but really just them retrieving their stuff from you?

Are you allowed basics or do you just hand over your paycheck and hope for charity?
Charity? What makes you think that you have the right to live when so many black people died, shitlord?
Reparations falls in line with that as well. I don’t want to see white people holding up a damn sign, I want to see white people doing work that will get them killed because that’s how much they want to dismantle antiblackness. Are you willing to die for us? Because Black folks have a death count of 7 million and up.

Cunning Punt

Post by Cunning Punt »

Darth Cynic wrote:
dogen wrote:I disagree. I think the Trump University fiasco is a better indictor of what's behind Trump's mask. He's a two-bit huckster, and his priority is always fleecing the marks rather than providing an honest service.
That's also my - admittedly not really researched - impression of the guy, and it's not helped any by the speeches I have seen of his. They have been rambling, all over the map, moron stream of consciousness that's a mix of padding, trite phrases, soundbites and sorely lacking on substance. But to top it all off he so often looks as though he's shit himself.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dyn ... 655110.jpg
And not just shit himself, but he looks like he likes shitting himself.

He's a carnival barker, why anyone thinks he give two shits about the disenfranchised white working class beats me.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Dave wrote:Good Fucking Clod.

Nope.

Trump's campaign is 100% trolling.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

That's hilarious! It has to be a shoop.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

It's remarkably similar to the FTB logo.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

Not to say that's inherently wrong for him to do. For example, the marketing for the new Ghostbusters movie is 100% trolling in terms of their marketing. And Karl Rove famously advocated for politics based on trolling.

Increasing the "us vs. them" factor is something that some people think is good marketing. I disagree...I'm not sure if it's good marketing or not. I just think that it's kinda vile and not worth it.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Also got a bit of a swatiska thing going on, if you squint hard enough. Plus it looks a tad penetrative. This works on all kinds of levels.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

swastika

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Cnutella wrote:swastika
SwatiSka is a great band name, tho.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

The truck weighed 19 tons.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Karmakin wrote:

Nope.

Trump's campaign is 100% trolling.
Will Andy Kaufman please just take of his mask already?!?

Dave

Post by Dave »

Cnutella wrote:Also got a bit of a swatiska thing going on, if you squint hard enough. Plus it looks a tad penetrative. This works on all kinds of levels.
A tad? That T is balls deep in the P!

TP? Im supposed to vote for TP? If thats what I need Ill vote for these guys:

http://img.ifcdn.com/images/68c4892ef85 ... e207_1.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

So it seems Ghostbusters 2016 will not be shown in China. Not due to Maoist supernatural censorship. They are just not interested in the film. Ouch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

This may also take some stomach to read through:
A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.
The details are not for the faint-hearted.

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-france- ... -massacre/

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Cnutella wrote:It's remarkably similar to the FTB logo.
Can someone shoop it into FTB with Myers and Caine?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Fucking hell. I wonder if this was suppressed in part because of the possible effect on Brexit?

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Lsuoma wrote:Fucking hell. I wonder if this was suppressed in part because of the possible effect on Brexit?
Nah, it was probably suppressed because of the great anti-Muslim backlash, which for some strange reason continues to go under-reported.