The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads

comhcinc

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:trying again for that link:
[urlhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm8196034/][/url]
Is everything okay? You are internet failing all over the place.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm8196034/

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

New computer, the font is a bit small and it's different as to where you can click to paste the address, plus a little distracted because of a funny burning smell. :drool:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice. My sister in law is in ICU with shit the doctors have no idea about. Malnutrition, really bad skin infection, external ulceration and internal bleeds suggesting the joy is internal too. Lots of pain, wrapped like a mummy and largely incoherent.

If she gets a big bleed the doctors said they aren't prepared to go in and operate. And so far they don't even have a proper diagnosis.

She's not hit 60 yet but has had decades of serious mental illness, alcohol, smoking and bowel cancer.

She moved to a rural town a couple of years ago with husband. Worst tree change ever is my guess.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:New computer, the font is a bit small and it's different as to where you can click to paste the address, plus a little distracted because of a funny burning smell. :drool:
Is the smell coming from your pants?

I have started using Mint on my pc (I'm dual booting with Windows X) and I have zoom in on the pitt when I am on Mint.

So whats the details on the pc?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:Nice. My sister in law is in ICU with shit the doctors have no idea about. Malnutrition, really bad skin infection, external ulceration and internal bleeds suggesting the joy is internal too. Lots of pain, wrapped like a mummy and largely incoherent.

If she gets a big bleed the doctors said they aren't prepared to go in and operate. And so far they don't even have a proper diagnosis.

She's not hit 60 yet but has had decades of serious mental illness, alcohol, smoking and bowel cancer.

She moved to a rural town a couple of years ago with husband. Worst tree change ever is my guess.
Good luck to her. A physician's nightmare history, but I hope they do all they can, and are able to fix her. Mentally, too. Good luck.

"Worst tree change ever is my guess". Was that a typo? Or a reference I don't get?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:Nice. My sister in law is in ICU with shit the doctors have no idea about. Malnutrition, really bad skin infection, external ulceration and internal bleeds suggesting the joy is internal too. Lots of pain, wrapped like a mummy and largely incoherent.

That really sucks. I hope it works out for the best, whatever that may be.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Tigzy wrote:That said, blaming Corbyn over Labour's failure to convince their supporters on the merits or Remaining in the EU is nothing more than scapegoating on Khan's part. Like most Labour folks, he's either forgetting or ignoring (I suspect the latter) the fact that significant Labour losses to UKIP were occurring in the traditional Labour heartlands (the very ones which swung it for Brexit) long before Corbyn was leader. True, Corbyn didn't help matters much - but he certainly wasn't the cause. As far as I can see, it doesn't really matter who leads Labour - they're still fucked unless they're willing to confront those issues which UKIP are all to happy to talk about. And Labour are far too chickenshit for that at the moment.
Leftists parties everywhere in Europe are losing their appeal with the working class. They've become elitist parties which are more popular with academics and students, civil servants, state employees and identity groups than with people who work in factories or shops. To say nothing of shop owners and people who run family businesses, who are almost overwhelmingly right wing.

Think of a union hall. Here is the British Columbia Gov't Employee Unions 'branch office' for the Fraser Valley:

http://www.westernmechanical.ca/photos/ ... _bcgeu.jpg

Glad to see my worker tax dollars financing decent housing for my fellow workers.

Fuckers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:

Good luck to her. A physician's nightmare history, but I hope they do all they can, and are able to fix her. Mentally, too. Good luck.

"Worst tree change ever is my guess". Was that a typo? Or a reference I don't get?
Thanks H2O and Com.

I don't do typos. :lol: :lol:

But no, a tree change is moving from city to country as opposed to the standard "sea change" where you hit small town beach locales for a change of life.

In this case West NSW <> Arcadia. Who would have guessed? Wife is with mother in law doing the hospital run. A perfect emotional storm.

free thoughtpolice

comhcinc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:New computer, the font is a bit small and it's different as to where you can click to paste the address, plus a little distracted because of a funny burning smell. :drool:

I have started using Mint on my pc (I'm dual booting with Windows X) and I have zoom in on the pitt when I am on Mint.

Unfortunately, my computer didn't make it to next year so I got a modest little desktop;
3.7 GHz AMD A4-3600 processor
Radeon HD 7480D
500GB hard drive
4G RAM
win10 obv.

I'm using Chrome

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
comhcinc wrote:

Unfortunately, my computer didn't make it to next year so I got a modest little desktop;
Radeon HD 7480D
500GB hard drive
4G RAM
win10 obv.

I'm using Chrome
Up that ram and it sounds like the totally fine machine. I want to build something with three screens that I can play Civ5&6 on two screens and have the third for interneting. Maybe four so I can have video going as well.

Anyone reading this know if what I am wanting to do possible?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice wrote:There is someone named Elyse Anders in the imdb. There doesn't seem to be much info on her there, and the only credit on the bio is for Huffpost live, but didn't specify anything. When I entered Huffpost live elyse anders in the youtube search I got a short documentary about atheists, but there wasn't an Elyse Anders in it.
Seems a bit odd, I wonder if it's the same Elyse as Skepchick Elyse?
Huffington Post Live appears to be an impenetrable pile of dog shit that is impossible to search.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Why doesn't someone just ask Elyse if she was on Huff Post?

Just make sure you identify as a woman so she doesn't charge you.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

comhcinc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:
comhcinc wrote: Unfortunately, my computer didn't make it to next year so I got a modest little desktop;
Radeon HD 7480D
500GB hard drive
4G RAM
win10 obv.

I'm using Chrome
Up that ram and it sounds like the totally fine machine. I want to build something with three screens that I can play Civ5&6 on two screens and have the third for interneting. Maybe four so I can have video going as well.

Anyone reading this know if what I am wanting to do possible?
Sure, that's about the setup I have.

3 monitors
xeon 5670
12 G ram
r9-280 video card, soon to be gtx 1070
2- 250 G ssd's
win 10

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Just watched 3 dudes win the medals in the womens 800 metres. This is the brave new world of transgender women competing against natural born women, didn't seem fair to me.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

http://i.imgur.com/KzYnLR8.jpg

The flowers are a nice feminine touch.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Olympics trans-gender advisor:
Harper says she's seen the effects of testosterone on her own performance. When she started taking testosterone suppressants, within nine months, she was running 12 per cent slower.

"I lost my entire male advantage," she says
WTF?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Oglebart wrote:Just watched 3 dudes win the medals in the womens 800 metres. This is the brave new world of transgender women competing against natural born women, didn't seem fair to me.

You are such a bigot. Those women who have always been women are all heroes for overcoming all odds and privilege and something something and any how you are now banned.

Also I look forward to Usain Bolt realizing he has always been a woman and having a triumphant return to the Olympics in 2020.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

They are are black?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Brive1987 wrote:They are are black?

http://i.imgur.com/HEOJs.jpg

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

And by way of comparison here are the 4th, 5th and 6th placed athletes

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xboalbE1070/U ... 600/01.jpg

http://storage2.sportowefakty.pl.sds.o2 ... 624592.jpg

http://www.athleticsweekly.com/0/admin/ ... -Sharp.jpg

Fucking hell, what a carve up. Interested to see how this plays out, the BBc coverage was suitably craven, but Lynsey Sharp, the 6th place athlete from GB alluded to the unfairness of the competition rules in her post race interview.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Ah I see it now, I must be racist, yes?

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Oglebart wrote:Ah I see it now, I must be racist, yes?
You need to check your privilege. If it is whitish and runny you are alright, but if it has thick texture or congealed lumps you are probably a racist.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Yes. Now give black genderqueer all your money.

Btw that first...person that you posted a picture of is probaby actual intergendered not trans. Still means there are issues that I think are not being addressed.

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I think we find the slower runners more attractive than the fast ones because of rape culture.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Badger3k wrote: Missed #2 - unless you plan on breeding your pet, always spay or neuter them. In many (most?) cases it can help with behavioral issues as well as help in lifespan and general health. Not sure why, perhaps stresses on the body? No clue, really, but many dogs live longer and have less of certain issues when spayed or neutered - I forget the specifics but it varies, and I'm not sure how extensive it really is. The behavioral issues, along with the problems with pets, especially cats, going into heat, and the costs of breeding an unwanted litter because you aren't responsible (letting them run around the neighborhood, etc) can be high. That part is also part of responsible ownership. If you keep your dog in the yard, for the most part, you won't have to worry about having a litter unexpectedly (depends on the breed, I've heard of large dogs jumping over shorter fences to consummate their one-night stands.

When we got our dog (from a UK Kennel Club registered breeder), we were asked not to neuter him. The breeder had research showing that it can have a detrimental effect on the lifespan & quality of life of male dogs :? . We didn't and we have had no problems with his behaviour for nearly 9 years of his life thus far. He has never be out of our direct control except when at the dog hotel, nor has he ever attempted to run away. Although I can see that with people who don't (positively) train their pets, male behaviour patterns might be an issue. But the breeder we got our dog from was extremely thorough in vetting prospective owners to ensure that the dogs would be appropriately trained.

I have no issue with pets being neutered per se and it is an appropriate thing for shelters to do, my problem lies with this as a mantra for all dogs/cats- it does come from PETA, it is about the ultimate goal of no pets, it has been picked up by the feelz crowd without thought to the end own-goal. I do mostly go along with neuter / spay except if you intend breeding from them, especially for cats as they are more independent and should be allowed to engage in the natural behaviour of roaming. I am very much against people who keep cats as 'indoor' pets, I think this is cruel, but I acknowledge that this is all complicated shit.

It comes back to the problem of dogmatic adherence to slogans that we see in the SJWs - Black Lives Matter etc, where the slogan becomes the ideology rather than a representation of one part of an ideology. It is crowd-sourced policing of a problem with 3 words that are used to enforce a rigid and over-simplified 'moral' code.
Badger3k wrote:Also, the comment where you acknowledge the rise of puppy farms yet call that a problem with people - how do you deal with them if you support the industry that drives them? In some places animal care laws can stop such places if they are really bad and they get called in, yet many are skirting the line and nothing can be done. There are many ethical breeders (although with that you also have the problem with inbreeding which is a major problem with some breeds) but they don't normally sell to pet stores or advertise in the local paper, although dog or cat periodicals (esp the ones you normally don't find in bookstores) may have adverts. Dog shows are also good to find responsible breeders, although just being there doesn't make that true either.
Personally I don't support the industry that drives puppy farms. That industry is about fashion demand generating huge profit, and it is wrong, immoral and unethical. And media / internet driven - when you see a photo of Paris Hilton on the cover of OK magazine, or now Instagram, holding her fashion accessory 'dog', it creates a demand in stupid people to go out and get one. You aren't going to stop the demand by destroying ethical breeding. In both France and here in Hong Kong I have seen people asking on facebook which animal shelter they can get a particular breed from, they are breed shopping in shelters. The puppy farms will continue regardless, unless strict enforcement is used to remove them.

Pet shops should not be selling pets either, because these aren't proper places to have animals, especially young ones like dogs and cats that naturally spend a long time with their parents. Then it becomes a class problem, if you remove the puppy farms, ban pet shops where does Average Joe get s/h/it's pets? Should Average Joe have pets if they can't afford to look after them, conversely why should pet-ownership be limited to those with money to afford the vet bills? Should we ban for-profit breeding and leave it to the hobby-breeder? What about working animals, farm dogs etc? Why do American shelters kill so many dogs? In our department in France there is a no-kill policy and one of the dogs on facebook has been at the shelter for 8 years, in the UK I only know of the RSPCA killing half of the dogs & cats it rescues, the other shelters again have a no-kill policy. Here in HK, all except the SPCA use a no-kill policy and do not have enough dogs for demand - but then again they mainly get fashion dogs, so are simply feeding the demand for such animals. One such shelter runs a blog where they talk about getting 10 applicants for a dog when they put it on facebook. It's far too complicated for a 3 word slogan rigidly enforced by the emotional blackmail of the feelz crowd.

And Comchinc I understand your point about people who are no longer able to look after a pet. One of the local French expat facebook groups recently had a post of someone looking for a new home for their dog, the majority of posts were #adoptDontShop twats making out this person was worse than Hitler because they couldn't keep the animal for very valid reasons. This person wasn't abandoning their pet, they were trying very hard to find a new home, advertising in local papers, facebook, forums, and all that lot could do was bitch. Like SJWs, they completely lack empathy and have no ability to think outside of their rigid little world view.

(Our dog is not a 'fashion' breed by the way, although back in the Victorian days they were bred for a purpose - grouse hunting. He is a Gordon Setter - a black and tan version of the red setter, slightly thicker set. Prior to our current one my husband had 2 shelter Red Setters, both with behavioural issues, which lead him to getting a Gordon Setter from a hobby-breeder and finally our current dog. )

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Shatterface wrote:I think we find the slower runners more attractive than the fast ones because of rape culture.

Speak for yourself, I like my women strong and fast and possibly having a penis

free thoughtpolice

comhcinc wrote:
Yes. Now give black genderqueer all your money.

Btw that first...person that you posted a picture of is probaby actual intergendered not trans. Still means there are issues that I think are not being addressed.
send your money here and all your white privilege will be absolved
[youtube][/youtube]

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Brive1987 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/KzYnLR8.jpg

Semen? Ya!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Dave Muscato is a lesbian isn't he? He could rank the Olympic talent without male privilege.

I wonder if he tells his girlfriends first or let's them catch a dose of stealth-gay.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/KzYnLR8.jpg

Semen? Ya!
Someone call?

http://t09.deviantart.net/wHtb9yBC6Bk5F ... 9ika7s.jpg

Image found, appropriately enough, at DeviantArt.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote: http://t09.deviantart.net/wHtb9yBC6Bk5F ... 9ika7s.jpg

Image found, appropriately enough, at DeviantArt.
:nin: :D

free thoughtpolice

I think if Usain Bolt decides to identify as a woman in the next year or so he may have a shot at extending his career. :ugeek:

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Damn bear it's like I don't even exist!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... e3418c.jpg

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

H/T Steers

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

fuzzy wrote:
You need to check your privilege. If it is whitish and runny you are alright, but if it has thick texture or congealed lumps you are probably a racist.
Mine went all dry and crumbly. I should check if it has an expiration date.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I was going to post something but my brain's been side tracked by the intergender Olympics. I've like literally no idea what the alternative is to this. Are women banned from professional sport if they are intersex? Do we have an intersex category in the Olympics?

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

rayshul wrote:I was going to post something but my brain's been side tracked by the intergender Olympics. I've like literally no idea what the alternative is to this. Are women banned from professional sport if they are intersex? Do we have an intersex category in the Olympics?
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2016/ ... ut-surgery

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

AFAB young-peeple have to be observing that they now have a hugely diminished chance of ever attaining an Olympic medal.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

rayshul wrote:I was going to post something but my brain's been side tracked by the intergender Olympics. I've like literally no idea what the alternative is to this. Are women banned from professional sport if they are intersex? Do we have an intersex category in the Olympics?
I don't think anyone would object to them competing in the men's division.

Intersex, I have a lot of compassion for. Transgender, they are monkeying around with an already functioning body. Performance enhancing drugs and doping are banned.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

free thoughtpolice wrote:There is someone named Elyse Anders in the imdb. There doesn't seem to be much info on her there, and the only credit on the bio is for Huffpost live, but didn't specify anything. When I entered Huffpost live elyse anders in the youtube search I got a short documentary about atheists, but there wasn't an Elyse Anders in it.
Seems a bit odd, I wonder if it's the same Elyse as Skepchick Elyse?
Somehow, I have that video. Yes, it's Mofo, and it's not worth bothering with. Huffpost set up a discussion on an episode of Louie with an attempted rape scene and Anders is one of the 3 talking heads they brought in. Why her, I don't know. She's brittle, mouthy, and meandering.

The video doesn't seem to be available on their YouTube channel. Here are 2 minutes of outtakes at AOL:

http://on.aol.com/video/rape-victims-on ... -518274169

Surprisingly, one of the 3 is a pretty cool comedian. In the clip above, listen to her grouse about her experience with men who are terrified of being rapists (Can I touch your arm? Can I kiss you again? Can I this? Can I that?) and know that she was once raped.

CaptainFluffyBunny

I am relishing the results of the women's 800m. Now the results of this pomo nonsense will bear the bitter fruit.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Steersman wrote: But as a doctor, even as an erstwhile one, I would have thought you would have ready access to pharmacological solutions to that problem rather than having to rely on cruder and messier mechanical ones.
Dangling participle.

BLOCKED!
Oh no! The horror! Say it isn't so! ;-)

But learn something new every day, some of which provides some amusement:
Dangling Participle Alert!

~ The burglar was about 30 years old, white, 5' 10", with wavy hair weighing about 150 pounds.

~ The family lawyer will read the will tomorrow at the residence of Mr. Hannon, who died June 19 to accommodate his relatives.

~ Mrs. Shirley Baxter, who went deer hunting with her husband, is very proud that she was able to shoot a fine buck as well as her husband. ....
However, I don't quite see what qualifies as that in my comment. "Erstwhile" doesn't seem to cut it as there doesn't seem to be a verb root, it's defined as an adjective, and is doing yeoman's duty as such there. And the "that" in "that problem" is alluding to the problem of "too much with the world" suggested by screwtape's earlier "allow me not to worry about forearm anatomy when I wish to do the deed". So, at a loss ... :think: :-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

HunnyBunny wrote: H/T Steers
My pleasure m'am. :-)

Though I'm curious how you happened to see it. I know I liked the tweet but I don't recollect having responded to it, and I thought it was only the latter that are visible to followers. :think:

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

People complaining about the 800m final are showing a distinct lack of understanding about privilege. The extra testosterone in intersex athletes is simply levelling the playing field, although it definitely confers zero advantage. BUT if it did make better athletes then it's only fair play.
Fairness isn’t Fair

Even if we pretend (and this would be a big faulty assumption) that testosterone was directly and predictably related to athletic performance, what makes anyone believe that sports, especially at the elite level, were ever, or will ever be, fair?

How could one even disagree with the fact that countries in the global north have far more resources to train their athletes and prepare them for competitions than those in the global south?

The United States Olympic Committee, themselves, state that they have “established three Olympic Training Centers along with 17 Olympic Training Sites located in 15 states throughout the US. Millions of dollars were invested into these complexes to ensure athletes receive the best training in the country.”

Countries in the global south do not have the resources to build such remarkable training facilities, a fact not lost on these countries Olympic officials.
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/oly ... -athletes/

Really?

Post by Really? »

HunnyBunny wrote:People complaining about the 800m final are showing a distinct lack of understanding about privilege. The extra testosterone in intersex athletes is simply levelling the playing field, although it definitely confers zero advantage. BUT if it did make better athletes then it's only fair play.
Fairness isn’t Fair

Even if we pretend (and this would be a big faulty assumption) that testosterone was directly and predictably related to athletic performance, what makes anyone believe that sports, especially at the elite level, were ever, or will ever be, fair?

How could one even disagree with the fact that countries in the global north have far more resources to train their athletes and prepare them for competitions than those in the global south?

The United States Olympic Committee, themselves, state that they have “established three Olympic Training Centers along with 17 Olympic Training Sites located in 15 states throughout the US. Millions of dollars were invested into these complexes to ensure athletes receive the best training in the country.”

Countries in the global south do not have the resources to build such remarkable training facilities, a fact not lost on these countries Olympic officials.
http://everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/oly ... -athletes/
I love all of you. We have somehow reached another level of dumbest feminist shit ever.

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

Steersman wrote: My pleasure m'am. :-)

Though I'm curious how you happened to see it. I know I liked the tweet but I don't recollect having responded to it, and I thought it was only the latter that are visible to followers. :think:
Twitter owns you Steers, it makes everything public. When I haven't logged on for a bit at the start of the page is a 'Here's what you missed' bit which also includes what others are liking (this may be country-specific).

Those robot kink tweets are great, thanks for showing them ;)

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I am relishing the results of the women's 800m. Now the results of this pomo nonsense will bear the bitter fruit.
If watching altered AMABs beat up AFABs in MMA didn't bother them (remember they invited Fallon Fox to Septicon?), then I don't see how this will.

Skep tickle

Post by Skep tickle »

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2009/11/30/eitheror

Interesting article, from 2009 but relevent now. Detailed and (TW) long.

CaptainFluffyBunny

fuzzy wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I am relishing the results of the women's 800m. Now the results of this pomo nonsense will bear the bitter fruit.
If watching altered AMABs beat up AFABs in MMA didn't bother them (remember they invited Fallon Fox to Septicon?), then I don't see how this will.
Regular, everyday women watched. People that didn't care before just saw three penis-packin' dudes take alllllll the medals.

Google and some news feeds are burying the story. But next Olympics, every man that never had real hopes of an Olympic medal, but wants one bad enough to supress testosterone for a while knows what to do. It will be a medal bloodbath. And the terfy numbers will soar.

This Olympics, minor rumblings. Soon, major pushback. I will bet on it.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Skep tickle wrote: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2009/11/30/eitheror

Your opinion on whether the current policy is the right one? If you wish to share, of course.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Skep tickle wrote: http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2009/11/30/eitheror

Hmm, perhaps my earlier statement was wrong about penis-packin'. But it is clear without some modification that women's athletic competitions are about to get very divisive. If sex gets thrown out for the more amorphous gender identity, AFAB athletes are going to feel marginalized right quick.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

HunnyBunny wrote:
Steersman wrote: My pleasure m'am. :-)

Twitter owns you Steers, it makes everything public. When I haven't logged on for a bit at the start of the page is a 'Here's what you missed' bit which also includes what others are liking (this may be country-specific).
Right you are - thanks; wasn't paying that much attention there, obvs.
HunnyBunny wrote:Those robot kink tweets are great, thanks for showing them ;)
Oh noes! Busted! Maybe Vicky would like to create a section on her home page for them? ;-)

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

Just watched SLC Punk 2 on Netflix. If you like the original you might like this. It's doesn't really feel like a complete movie, more of a love letter to the original. It was neat enough that I think it would make a pretty cool Netflix series to explore some of the characters more.

jimhabegger

Post by jimhabegger »

We've lived in this apartment for three years without roaches, and now all of a sudden we have roaches.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8144/2904 ... 0fd349.jpg

roaches by Jim Habegger, on Flickr

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

jimhabegger wrote:We've lived in this apartment for three years without roaches, and now all of a sudden we have roaches.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/9/8144/2904 ... 0fd349.jpg

roaches by Jim Habegger, on Flickr
You joined the Pit and shortly after roaches appeared........interesting :think:

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »