The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Really?

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ has written an account of his first date and kiss.

It explains a lot.

Plus Mary needs to be disciplined for providing hope where none was warranted.
But she actually kissed me! She couldn’t have had more of an effect if she’d triggered the spring-loaded trap door in the floor and launched me to Puyallup. For the very first time ever, I felt like maybe somebody liked me and there was a bit of hope in my future. I remember every millisecond of that kiss even now.
http://archive.is/F7EAW
Instead of writing that blog post, he could have just gone out and gotten some flowers. What a putz.

It explains a lot.

But she actually kissed me! She couldn’t have had more of an effect if she’d triggered the spring-loaded trap door in the floor and launched me to Puyallup. For the very first time ever, I felt like maybe somebody liked me and there was a bit of hope in my future. I remember every millisecond of that kiss even now.
Speaking of Skepticon, do they know that they are still hosting pages in support of Richard Carrier?

https://skepticon.org/speaker/richard-carrier/
Another veteran of the Skepticon conference (we bribed him with pirate regalia and compliments–a deadly combination), Richard Carrier is a historian,author, blogger, and knower of all of the things. Seriously, ask him about anything and forty minutes later you will know more than you could have ever imagined possible. Check out his youtube channel and blog to fill your brain with all the smarts.
Another of them is the Skepticon cookbook.

https://skepticon.org/wp-content/upload ... lution.pdf

You can finally stick your face into Greta Christina's Fabulous Frittatas.

Here's Carrier's spaghetti sauce recipe:
Richard Carrier’s Sicilian Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients
28 oz. diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
1-3 (ideally 3 to cover all contingencies) small cans of tomato paste (for managing consistency)
1-3 (ideally 3 to cover all contingencies) small cans of tomato sauce (for managing consistency)
6 oz. can of medium pitted olives (drained and sliced)
8 oz. chopped mushrooms
1 tsp. of basil
1 tsp. of oregano
1 tsp. of onion powder
1 tsp. of pepper
1 tsp. of rosemary (crush before using)
1 tsp. of garlic powder
1 bay leaf (warning: do not eat this leaf!) (tip: you can use fresh herbs and fresh fried chopped onions at
greater cost and labor, but dried everything works well enough)
2 big glubs of Burgundy, Zinfandel, or Syrah
1 pound of hamburger
1 Italian sausage (mild or ‘sweet’, not hot) tip: buy package with multiple sausages, individually wrap and
store them in freezer (alternatively you can ask the butcher at any store to wrap you a single sausage)
Directions
1. Remove casing from sausage and break it up into a skillet.
2. Break up hamburger into same skillet.
3. Brown the meat together over moderate heat; break it all up well.
4. Meanwhile, fill a crock pot with all the other ingredients above.
5. Drain the meat and add meat to pot and stir. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Adjust consistency. (if too wet,
add tomato paste; if too thick, add tomato sauce)
6. Cook for 1 to 8 hours (1-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low/medium).
7. If using a regular pot, must stir constantly. If using a crock pot, it can be left alone.
8. Taste and adjust flavor and consistency at about 3/4 the projected end time. (it may need salt, but probably
not, as the canned olives usually add enough)
9. Let cool, and sauce is ready to store or serve!
Serves 4

dogen

Post by dogen »

comhcinc wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
comhcinc wrote: The Olympics happen ever four years and yeah is a cultural event that lots of people pay attention to for a couple of weeks. MMA events happen almost every night of the week every year with the big dog of the group UFC doing an almost monthly PPV that gets a couple of millions buys at about $60 US.

I will take your word for that small island you live on but I know it's big in the US, South America, Japan, and France.
Whatevs. The Olympics is bigger, end of. You might perceive otherwise, but then you live in a country which has 'world series' baseball. lol.

And you live in country that plays cricket which is baseball's ugly retarded cousin. ;)
No, that would be rounders, a sport played by girls.

And basketball becomes netball -- a sport played by girls.

Lacrosse is the same -- but it's also played by girls.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Skep tickle wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:SJWs are always quick to point out that external genitalia do not determine sex (the whole gripe about amab & afab.) But in Semenya's case, ... external genitalia are sufficient to make {her} a woman, in spite of the otherwise decidedly masculine physique, deep voice, testes, & XY sex chromosomes. ...
Born a girl, with female external genitalia. Raised a girl. Started running as a girl. Always considered to be female by family & community & herself. Effects of elevated T probably did not become apparent until puberty, many years after gender identity was established.
What makes you say that xe was "born a girl"?

(Matt: according to my key-stroke clocker, the delay before the X was only 745 ms.)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Why will guys look for action at even the most inappropriate moments?

http://i.imgur.com/hpn7lro.jpg

Billie from Ockham

dogen wrote:No, that would be rounders, a sport played by girls.

Funny that you didn't mention field hockey.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Obviously the whole olympic standards will have to be re-thought.

For example - currently there is no protocol in place to test if someone is aqua-kin which would give them an advantage in water polo. Or if someone is bird-kin - which would make the long jump that much easier.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Tigzy wrote:
comhcinc wrote: The Olympics happen ever four years and yeah is a cultural event that lots of people pay attention to for a couple of weeks. MMA events happen almost every night of the week every year with the big dog of the group UFC doing an almost monthly PPV that gets a couple of millions buys at about $60 US.

I will take your word for that small island you live on but I know it's big in the US, South America, Japan, and France.
Whatevs. The Olympics is bigger, end of. You might perceive otherwise, but then you live in a country which has 'world series' baseball. lol.
I never understand this silly and snobby type comment. Why wouldn't the best American baseball team also be the world's best.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:Why will guys look for action at even the most inappropriate moments?

http://i.imgur.com/hpn7lro.jpg
It's a shitty situation all the way around. None of the women did anything wrong and none can get what they want or deserve.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

For those interested here is the 800 women's final in full.

Both races.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

ERV wrote:Hahaha. Skepticon is still happening this year, for some reason. They are attempting to shake off their declining attendance/decreased overall interest in these kinds of events by doing something really radical and different: Inviting Rebecca Watson to speak.

You know its going to be in interesting, engaging presentation, when the speakers bio hasn't changed in >7 years. Hahahahaha. Christ.
Stop being so cynical as it could be a original talk on how the atheist 'community' are all misogynists and send her hate mail.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

MarcusAu wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:
Suet Cardigan wrote:Um, Whippets and sodomy? Auto-complete error or Freudian Slip?
or US slang for nitrous oxide
I see plenty of evidence (every week, if not every day) - that it is popular in the UK too:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 90410b.jpg(
I always wondered what they were. I'm so out the loop it is untrue. Here is the loop 'O' and am over here.

Scented Nectar

Post by Scented Nectar »

MarcusAu wrote:Is their any way to get the youtube clips 'scented' - sorry I mean centered on the page?
Hey there! Speaking of vanity searches... I mean speaking of video clips, my screen captures aren't working in NMS. Probably because I'm now using an opengl workaround for my graphics card which otherwise won't play the game until I get a new one. I got a new one, but it was the wrong one - my computer does not take the standard type and I have to go looking for the weird type.

I was going to come in and post pictures of stuff here today, maybe start making videos again using footage, but I looked at all the footage finally today, and it just showed my desktop with no sound - didn't pick up any of the game at all, just what was under it. :( :cry: :( :cry: :( :cry:

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

It explains a lot.

FFS, what a cuck. :roll:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

I'm surprised that racist psychopath Shanley still has a following, apart from those who want the lulz.

Anyway, I'm sure some the Pit Crew have noticed that the alt-right types, and the Infowars types have really gone berserk at the idea that Hillary Clinton has serious health problems, and their latest theory is that she has a catheter and bag strapped to her leg. I'm thinking the polls are so bad for Trump, that are willing to go along with this.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

The Guardian commits the base error of mixing sex and gender. It advocates a "don't ask" attitude to men and women's sports divisions.
it places the onus of responsibility for determining gender on the athlete rather than on an international sports organization. For those concerned about fraud: If parents want to raise their boy as a girl for several decades in hope of producing an elite female athlete, then we can address such deviousness when it occurs. Until it does, it should not be a significant concern.
:lol: :lol: :lol: By what test?

I wonder why they espouse gender divisions at all if it is all so Pomo.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/pol ... r-in-sport

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

ERV wrote:Hahaha. Skepticon is still happening this year, for some reason. They are attempting to shake off their declining attendance/decreased overall interest in these kinds of events by doing something really radical and different: Inviting Rebecca Watson to speak.

You know its going to be in interesting, engaging presentation, when the speakers bio hasnt changed in >7 years. Hahahahaha. Christ.
With Carrier gone the levels of ambient narcissism were threatening to become tolerable. This will more than make up for his absence.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Skep tickle wrote:Above tweet on appropriation was his own reply to this:
Came here to post this, nearly got :nin:

Who knew that chid-Drokk was doing appropriation back in the 80s eh?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Sunder wrote:It's probably the American chauvinism in me but I've never been able to think of British-isms like shite or arse as real cursing. It just goes in the same mental sorting pile as "oh fudge" or "son of a witch."
Well, 'ass' isn't swearing. It's just another name for donkey.

Also, if your 'fanny' is round the back you should see a doctor.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
Sunder wrote:It's probably the American chauvinism in me but I've never been able to think of British-isms like shite or arse as real cursing. It just goes in the same mental sorting pile as "oh fudge" or "son of a witch."

Both instances are preserved old spellings of the words.
Where I'm from one will predominantly hear 'arse' over 'ass' and 'shite' just as frequently. Interestingly, people use 'shit' to describe actual faeces, and 'shite' to describe a negative. It varies region to region though.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

It explains a lot.

This is what happens if a father doesn't carry out his paternal duty to hire a hooker for his son's 16th birthday.

The sad fucker's balls must have been so blue they were only visible to birds with cones sensitive to light at the ultraviolet end of the spectrum.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The funny thing about "fanny" is that while it does have a cleaner connotation in the States, it's also an old person term that virtually never gets used.

With the exception of referring to "fanny packs," which ironically are worn on the front.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

DrokkIt wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

Both instances are preserved old spellings of the words.
Where I'm from one will predominantly hear 'arse' over 'ass' and 'shite' just as frequently. Interestingly, people use 'shit' to describe actual faeces, and 'shite' to describe a negative. It varies region to region though.
I know Preacher's written by a Brit (well, Northern Irish) but it's set in Texas and it features a guy called Arseface.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

CommanderTuvok wrote:I'm surprised that racist psychopath Shanley still has a following, apart from those who want the lulz.

Anyway, I'm sure some the Pit Crew have noticed that the alt-right types, and the Infowars types have really gone berserk at the idea that Hillary Clinton has serious health problems, and their latest theory is that she has a catheter and bag strapped to her leg. I'm thinking the polls are so bad for Trump, that are willing to go along with this.
So it is OK when the Dems do it:

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/10/0 ... rss_latest

He is back neck and neck with crooked hillary and after the debates (if killary isn't still comatose) Trump will win by a landslide.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Sunder wrote:The funny thing about "fanny" is that while it does have a cleaner connotation in the States, it's also an old person term that virtually never gets used.

With the exception of referring to "fanny packs," which ironically are worn on the front.
The first time I saw the American usage was in an early Star Wars comic when this rabbit-looking guy told a woman to 'move her tailless fanny'. It took me a while to work that one out.

Mothra's Dentist

Post by Mothra's Dentist »

I don't see this posted here about this yet, but there is a lot of sympathy going out on the Internet to Hugh Mungous right now. Witness his entanglement with rabid Seattle SJW named Zarna Joshi:

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:
I know Preacher's written by a Brit (well, Northern Irish) but it's set in Texas and it features a guy called Arseface.
There are a number of regions in the UK where people still have 'rhotic' accents:
wikipedia wrote:The earliest traces of a loss of /r/ in English appear in the early 15th century and occur before coronal consonants, especially /s/, giving modern "ass (buttocks)" (Old English ears, Middle English ers or ars), and "bass (fish)" (OE bærs, ME bars).[1] A second phase of /r/-loss began during the 15th century, and was characterized by sporadic and lexically variable deletion, such as monyng "morning" and cadenall "cardinal".[1]
This will be most recognisable to non-brits in Scottish, Irish and West Country* accents.

*Farmer talk, or even Pirate seeing as many Pirates were from Plymouth and Bristol.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
Sunder wrote:The funny thing about "fanny" is that while it does have a cleaner connotation in the States, it's also an old person term that virtually never gets used.

The first time I saw the American usage was in an early Star Wars comic when this rabbit-looking guy told a woman to 'move her tailless fanny'. It took me a while to work that one out.
I remember as a kid my dad always being amused by the film 'Fanny by Gaslight' 1944 - though I suppose that could be in either the British or the American context

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

DaveDodo007 wrote:
Tigzy wrote:

I never understand this silly and snobby type comment. Why wouldn't the best American baseball team also be the world's best.
From Wiki:
Despite its name, the World Series remains solely the championship of the major-league baseball teams in the United States and Canada, although MLB, its players, and North American media sometimes informally refer to World Series winners as "world champions of baseball".
I think it's sillier and snobbier to call a decidedly regional contest a 'world series'.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
dogen wrote:Well, that's autogynephilia, innit?
Isn't that the sexual attraction to women in fast cars?
If this turns you on, you are autogynophilic:

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06/ ... ter675.jpg

dogen

Post by dogen »

Billie from Ockham wrote:

Funny that you didn't mention field hockey.
Fair point -- but then again, the Irish variants on hockey make it more than manly enough.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Shatterface wrote:

I remember when I was working in Tacoma in the nineties and I was introduced to a Mr Wanker, fun times. :lol:

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Shite is Irish, and arse is good old Anglo Saxon.

So don't give me any of that bull pucky asshole.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Shatterface wrote:

Jaxxon is back...

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... ariant.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

DaveDodo007 wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:I'm surprised that racist psychopath Shanley still has a following, apart from those who want the lulz.

He is back neck and neck with crooked hillary and after the debates (if killary isn't still comatose) Trump will win by a landslide.
Were you reading here a few days ago when I proved that Melania Trump is a Russian spy that has drugged the Donald and turned him into a zombie servant of Vladimir Putin?
If President Crooked Hillary dies early in her term of cancer of the wherever, big deal. We just get Pres. Tim Kaine.
If Trump gets in... The Russkies take over the world. :ugeek:

Billie from Ockham

Billie from Ockham wrote:Funny that you didn't mention field hockey.
dogen wrote:Fair point -- but then again, the Irish variants on hockey make it more than manly enough.
But hurling is pretty close to American-style lacrosse, at least as played by males, so now you're giving up one of your own examples. tee hee

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:

Were you reading here a few days ago when I proved that Melania Trump is a Russian spy that has drugged the Donald and turned him into a zombie servant of Vladimir Putin?
If President Crooked Hillary dies early in her term of cancer of the wherever, big deal. We just get Pres. Tim Kaine.
If Trump gets in... The Russkies take over the world. :ugeek:
Yeah but yeah, Russia is the only Western country not being destroyed by George Soros at the moment so there is that.

windy

Post by windy »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Sunder wrote:I recall the most disturbing thing I ever read concerning Haidt's moral foundations was a Kos commenter who said they looked forward to future liberals completely abandoning the Liberty axis to focus solely on Care.
So he was proposing a Brave New World.
"it has been deemed that anything not good for you is bad, hence illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat..."

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Suet Cardigan wrote:
Whippets.png
Um, Whippets and sodomy? Auto-complete error or Freudian Slip?

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/291525604 ... -l1000.jpg
Or maybe a Great Dane?

[youtube][/youtube]

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: I'm not sure about what Dreger, Blanchard and Bailey think, but it seems to me that they promoted the idea that gender dysphoria doesn't exist.
No.
I could be wrong of course.
Yes.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Skep tickle wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:SJWs are always quick to point out that external genitalia do not determine sex (the whole gripe about amab & afab.) But in Semenya's case, ... external genitalia are sufficient to make {her} a woman, in spite of the otherwise decidedly masculine physique, deep voice, testes, & XY sex chromosomes. ...
Born a girl, with female external genitalia. Raised a girl. Started running as a girl. Always considered to be female by family & community & herself. Effects of elevated T probably did not become apparent until puberty, many years after gender identity was established.
Fuck gender.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

Mothra's Dentist wrote:I don't see this posted here about this yet, but there is a lot of sympathy going out on the Internet to Hugh Mungous right now. Witness his entanglement with rabid Seattle SJW named Zarna Joshi:
Yes I saw that earlier. Hilarious. If anyone has not watched it I suggest you do so. SJW in a nutshell.

[youtube][/youtube]

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

AndrewV69 wrote:
Mothra's Dentist wrote:I don't see this posted here about this yet, but there is a lot of sympathy going out on the Internet to Hugh Mungous right now. Witness his entanglement with rabid Seattle SJW named Zarna Joshi:
Yes I saw that earlier. Hilarious. If anyone has not watched it I suggest you do so. SJW in a nutshell.

[youtube][/youtube]

http://geekspodcast.com/geekpress/wp-co ... 40x350.jpg

HunnyBunny
Pit Sleuth
Pit Sleuth

Post by HunnyBunny »

While we're on the subject of men in dresses, or lately lycra running shorts, this lovely chap has a lot to say:

http://i1.wp.com/thetab.com/blogs.dir/9 ... C418&ssl=1

S/h/it is the LGBTIA+ Officer at Edinburgh University.

S/h/it was recently investigated for using an anti-semetic slur on twitter, but EUSA can't release the findings of their investigation for confidentiality reasons. Said findings do not appear to include any form of censure and Ada remains an officer.

Ada, who likes to refer to women as 'cuntscum', thinks that women who refuse to have sex with him are transphobes and should be expelled from the university.

Good to see a University supporting the rights of women - as long as those women are men.

http://thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2016/08/ ... oday-24996

http://thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2016/03/ ... weet-22793

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

HunnyBunny wrote:While we're on the subject of men in dresses, or lately lycra running shorts, this lovely chap has a lot to say:

[.img]http://i1.wp.com/thetab.com/blogs.dir/9 ... C418&ssl=1[/img]

S/h/it was recently investigated for using an anti-semetic slur on twitter, but EUSA can't release the findings of their investigation for confidentiality reasons. Said findings do not appear to include any form of censure and Ada remains an officer.

Ada, who likes to refer to women as 'cuntscum', thinks that women who refuse to have sex with him are transphobes and should be expelled from the university.

Good to see a University supporting the rights of women - as long as those women are men.

ACAB is a well-known British prison tattoo. Kind of a signifier that you've done time. Not the first time I've seen simpering dicksplashes like this tweet 'ACAB', as if they're trying to kid anyone that they're hardcases, or something. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing this berk in jail. I'm sure (s)he would go down quite well there.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

HunnyBunny wrote:While we're on the subject of men in dresses, or lately lycra running shorts, this lovely chap has a lot to say:

http://i1.wp.com/thetab.com/blogs.dir/9 ... C418&ssl=1

Fucking 'ell. A trans SJW who hates the guts of women and lesbians.

There are a lot of decent, friendly trans people. Sadly, the type who end up in the "trans lobby" are the most vile and abusive individuals.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

DaveDodo007 wrote:

He's not neck and neck with Hillary Clinton, you insufferable moron. He is down by 10 points in the polls nationally, and neck and neck with Hillary in Georgia.

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Old_ones wrote:
DaveDodo007 wrote:

He's not neck and neck with Hillary Clinton, you insufferable moron. He is down by 10 points in the polls nationally, and neck and neck with Hillary in Georgia.
Fuck you retard and...

"Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by two points, 45 percent to 43 percent, in Sunday’s USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” poll."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... y-clinton/

Barbie's Boyfriend

Post by Barbie's Boyfriend »

Malky wrote:
Barbie's Boyfriend wrote:Speaking of :L7, guess who was at this show in 1991 ?

[youtube][/youtube]
So who was it? Some of us don't remember faces very well.
Well, you can't see my face, cause I was to the right of the camera. Which I never knew was there, until I stumbled across this video a couple of years ago. But y'all wouldn't recognize me anyways. Too much luscious curly black hair then. I'm all bald and gray now.

Barbie's Boyfriend

Here's Carrier's spaghetti sauce recipe:
Richard Carrier’s Sicilian Spaghetti Sauce
Ingredients
28 oz. diced tomatoes (canned or fresh)
1-3 (ideally 3 to cover all contingencies) small cans of tomato paste (for managing consistency)
1-3 (ideally 3 to cover all contingencies) small cans of tomato sauce (for managing consistency)
6 oz. can of medium pitted olives (drained and sliced)
8 oz. chopped mushrooms
1 tsp. of basil
1 tsp. of oregano
1 tsp. of onion powder
1 tsp. of pepper
1 tsp. of rosemary (crush before using)
1 tsp. of garlic powder
1 bay leaf (warning: do not eat this leaf!) (tip: you can use fresh herbs and fresh fried chopped onions at
greater cost and labor, but dried everything works well enough)
2 big glubs of Burgundy, Zinfandel, or Syrah
1 pound of hamburger
1 Italian sausage (mild or ‘sweet’, not hot) tip: buy package with multiple sausages, individually wrap and
store them in freezer (alternatively you can ask the butcher at any store to wrap you a single sausage)
Directions
1. Remove casing from sausage and break it up into a skillet.
2. Break up hamburger into same skillet.
3. Brown the meat together over moderate heat; break it all up well.
4. Meanwhile, fill a crock pot with all the other ingredients above.
5. Drain the meat and add meat to pot and stir. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Adjust consistency. (if too wet,
add tomato paste; if too thick, add tomato sauce)
6. Cook for 1 to 8 hours (1-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low/medium).
7. If using a regular pot, must stir constantly. If using a crock pot, it can be left alone.
8. Taste and adjust flavor and consistency at about 3/4 the projected end time. (it may need salt, but probably
not, as the canned olives usually add enough)
9. Let cool, and sauce is ready to store or serve!
Serves 4
[/quote]
If he is so smart, then why didn't he realize its much easier to buy spaghetti sauce at the store ?

Barbie's Boyfriend

Shatterface wrote:
feathers wrote:
dogen wrote:Well, that's autogynephilia, innit?
Isn't that the sexual attraction to women in fast cars?
If this turns you on, you are autogynophilic:

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06/ ... ter675.jpg
Elyse Anders was turned on by that pic of the Edsel. After all, that ugly grill was derisively called a "toilet seat" by auto design critics of the time

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

DaveDodo007 wrote: Fuck you retard and...

"Donald Trump leads Hillary Clinton by two points, 45 percent to 43 percent, in Sunday’s USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times “Daybreak” poll."

That's one poll you fucking imbecile. Look up the word average.

Morning Consult New 8/18 - 8/20 Clinton +6
Ipsos/Reuters 8/13 - 8/17 Clinton +5
UPI/CVoter 8/11 - 8/17 Clinton +4
Rasmussen 8/15 - 8/16 Clinton +2
YouGov/Economist 8/11 - 8/16 Clinton +6
Pew 8/9 - 8/16 Clinton +4
Normington, Petts & Associates 8/9 - 8/15 Clinton +10
Morning Consult 8/11 - 8/14 Clinton +7
NBC News/SurveyMonkey 8/8 - 8/14 Clinton +9
Zogby 8/12 - 8/13 Clinton +2

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016 ... polls.html

some guy

Post by some guy »

Brive1987 wrote:For those interested here is the 800 women's final in full.

Both races.

The linked video is an earlier race in Monaco, not the Olympic finals.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

here's my (non-assburger) pasta sauce recipe:

Ingredients
* Some italian sausage
* An onion, diced
* Tomato Paste
* Mushrooms (optional)
* Some red wine
* A pinch of sugar
* Whatever herbs you have on hand
* Salt to taste

Preparation
In a sauce pan, cook the sausage until brown. Remove. In the grease from the sausage, saute the onion until soft but not brown. If using mushrooms, remove the onions and saute the mushrooms until tender. Put everything back in the pan, add the tomato paste and some water, then simmer on med-low heat. Add the wine, sugar, herbs and salt. Simmer until it's thickened.

Serves a small polycule.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

It explains a lot.

I suppose next we count the kids to see how many times he's had sex.

Peez, shut up. Stay away from Boodles. You're embarrassing your family.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Old_ones wrote:

I don't see the word 'average' in this sentence of yours, and his poll was for the entire US , not just Georgia. Not to mention its much more recent than some of these polls which go back to the 11th.

Do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome or are you related to Bill and Hillary Clinton?

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:here's my (non-assburger) pasta sauce recipe:

Ingredients
* Some italian sausage
* An onion, diced
* Tomato Paste
* Mushrooms (optional)
* Some red wine
* A pinch of sugar
* Whatever herbs you have on hand
* Salt to taste

Preparation
In a sauce pan, cook the sausage until brown. Remove. In the grease from the sausage, saute the onion until soft but not brown. If using mushrooms, remove the onions and saute the mushrooms until tender. Put everything back in the pan, add the tomato paste and some water, then simmer on med-low heat. Add the wine, sugar, herbs and salt. Simmer until it's thickened.

Serves a small polycule.
Might add some precautionary antibiotics or retro virus drugs because this spicy for an average white male cuisine will make you so horny you will go bareback in spite of the risk.
Good thing there's no garlic there, it may neutralize the effect of your Axe cologne! :drool:

Guest_ce3d1b2f

Post by Guest_ce3d1b2f »

Are there any queers on this forum today?

Yes, I shaved my eyebrows off...got a problem with that?

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Clarence wrote:
Old_ones wrote:

I don't see the word 'average' in this sentence of yours, and his poll was for the entire US , not just Georgia. Not to mention its much more recent than some of these polls which go back to the 11th.

Do you have Trump Derangement Syndrome or are you related to Bill and Hillary Clinton?
Turns out I know how to read, and I don't consider breitbart.com to be the only trustworthy news source. I'm laughing at your attempt to debunk my post. Go to third grade. It'll help you.
Republicans prep ‘break glass’ emergency plan as Trump tumbles

Losing hope for the White House, the GOP is exploring a plan to cast congressional candidates as a check on President Hillary Clinton.

Republicans, worried about preserving their House and Senate majorities in the face of fierce headwinds, are accelerating their plans to distance themselves from Donald Trump — and may soon concede, if only implicitly, his defeat.

Party strategists are mapping out blueprints for down-ballot candidates, in TV ads and on the campaign trail, to present themselves as checks on a Hillary Clinton presidency. It’s an approach that would essentially admit a Trump loss. In interviews, nearly one dozen Republican operatives said they had begun poll-testing the idea — which one labeled a “break glass in case of emergency” strategy — to gauge how the public would react to it.

It would represent a remarkable step — one not seen since 1996, when down-ballot Republicans, resigned to Bob Dole’s loss, campaigned as backstops to Bill Clinton’s second term. It comes at a time of mounting unease among Republicans about Trump’s prospects and how it will impact the fortunes of others. In recent days, a debate has begun to simmer among the party’s operatives about whether it will soon be time for the Republican National Committee to cut Trump off and redirect resources to congressional lawmakers.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/r ... z4I1UbCsBT
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

free thoughtpolice

[youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drULljFAgU][/youtube]

The guy has good fashion sense but his politics are a bit gloomy :geek:

free thoughtpolice

[youtube][/youtube]