The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
Kirbmarc

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by Kirbmarc »

Shatterface wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:I've realized that I've come to loath the expression "leveling the playing field". It used to mean helping people who had disadvantages, now it's become all about shaming and guilt-tripping people who have advantages.

I expect people to argue for scarring beautiful people or making clever people dumber anytime soon.
http://shinynewbooks.co.uk/wp-content/u ... ustice.jpg

Facial Justice is a dystopian novel by L. P. Hartley, published in 1960. The novel depicts a post-apocalyptic society that has sought to banish privilege and envy, to the extent that people will even have their faces surgically altered in order to appear neither too beautiful nor too ugly. The novel was included in Anthony Burgess's Ninety-nine Novels: The Best in English Since 1939: A Personal Choice.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_Justice
I've actually read that novel. I just didn't realize that some people saw it as an utopia.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

By the way the easiest way to get complete equality is to develop something to exterminate the entire human race. Then we'll all be equally dead. No privileges, no preferences, no advantages.

https://www.scifinow.co.uk/wp-content/u ... spread.jpg

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

AndrewV69 wrote:The madness, there is no end to it:

Hillary's High Crimes & Misdemeanors
if what Bret Baier is reporting from FBI sources on Fox News is true, America is headed for a constitutional crisis.
Any Slymepitter familiar wwith how these thing go down in the USA, like impeachments and so on want to read and comment?
And I would understand if you do not want to either. I am not too sure I want to explore this now. Especially as I have not seen any "evidence" yet.

Anyway, interesting times people. Very interesting. Dunno how true any of this is but it does make life interesting.
A presidential impeachment is only for "treason, high crimes and misdemeanors" that occur during the presidents term. You can rape murder and then cook a bus load of nuns before you take office and you can't be impeached for it later. Although being president does not shield you from prosecution of crimes found to have been commuted before your time in office.( but that is not impeachment)

Fox has walked back the "impeachment" talk and apologized.
Kinda gives you an idea of how bright most newsreaders are really.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Sorry indictment...

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

Kirbmarc wrote:I've realized that I've come to loath the expression "leveling the playing field".

Loathe (FYI).

Guestus Aurelius

Post by Guestus Aurelius »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12Z2BI
Germany threatening Facebook over "hate speech." While some of it really is hateful, will eliminating it from social media eliminate the sentiment or simply lead to burning resentment? As always, the internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.

What would be so terrible about countering hate speech with better speech? Dialog and not censorship? It isn't as though taking it off social media is going to win hearts and minds.
The article ends with this paragraph:
A rash of online abuse and violent attacks against newcomers to Germany accompanied the influx of hundreds of thousands of migrants last year, which led to a rise in the popularity of the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) party and has put pressure on Chancellor Angela Merkel.
"A rash of ... violent attacks against newcomers"—I hadn't heard about this." Does the adjective "online" carry over to "violent attacks" here? Or was there indeed much violence perpetrated against immigrants in Germany last year? I recall reading stories about the opposite (e.g., Cologne).

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Shatterface wrote:....... Anthony Burgess's Ninety-nine Novels: The Best in English Since 1939: A Personal Choice.
Now there's a quondam celebrated author whose reputation has sunk without a trace after his death. I should hope that one day Earthly Powers will bob back up to the surface and be appreciated for the odd beast it is. Burgess began writing novels of the rubber planters in Malaya just as Maugham did, found success and moved his focus west, and ends up writing his best novel as a simulacrum of one of Maugham's long semi-autobiographical efforts like The Razor's Edge. Being a roman-à-clef, it even lets Maugham be part of the composite main character, along with Chesterton and Wodehouse. Anyway, any good thick novel that has a catamite and an archbishop in the opening sentence is worth a read.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:I've realized that I've come to loath the expression "leveling the playing field".

Loathe (FYI).
I knew it. It was a typo. /carrier.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

screwtape wrote:
Shatterface wrote:....... Anthony Burgess's Ninety-nine Novels: The Best in English Since 1939: A Personal Choice.
Now there's a quondam celebrated author whose reputation has sunk without a trace after his death. I should hope that one day Earthly Powers will bob back up to the surface and be appreciated for the odd beast it is. Burgess began writing novels of the rubber planters in Malaya just as Maugham did, found success and moved his focus west, and ends up writing his best novel as a simulacrum of one of Maugham's long semi-autobiographical efforts like The Razor's Edge. Being a roman-à-clef, it even lets Maugham be part of the composite main character, along with Chesterton and Wodehouse. Anyway, any good thick novel that has a catamite and an archbishop in the opening sentence is worth a read.
1985 is worth wasting a couple of hours on, too.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Spike13 wrote:Sorry indictment...
I'm going to assume that the "crimes ... commuted before your time in office" bit was not a typo and referred to Obama's predicted pardon of Clinton that will occur some time in late December.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

screwtape wrote:
I met SF author Adam Roberts at a book signing a few months back and he's completing an unfinished Burgess novel on behalf of the Burgess estate. You are right that Burgess is isn't as high profile as he once was but most of his books are still in print.

He used to be a regular on prime time chat shows and I don't think there's an equivalent writer today - but then again there aren't any of those kind of chat shows any more. I can't imagine him appearing on Alan Carr's Chatty Man

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Shatterface wrote: I met SF author Adam Roberts at a book signing a few months back and he's completing an unfinished Burgess novel on behalf of the Burgess estate. You are right that Burgess is isn't as high profile as he once was but most of his books are still in print.

He used to be a regular on prime time chat shows and I don't think there's an equivalent writer today - but then again there aren't any of those kind of chat shows any more. I can't imagine him appearing on Alan Carr's Chatty Man
I hope I get to read it. I have collected all his works, save for the withdrawn and pulped The Worm and the Ring. Apparently it was overly-transparent in basing some characters on colleagues at a school in which he taught, which is a shame, as I'm a sucker for Ring-based works.

The quality of chats shows degraded as participants were no longer allowed to smoke. I know, correlation is not etc, but I can't imagine Burgess sitting anywhere for long with his Schimmelpenninck and a tumbler of gin.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Shatterface wrote:
screwtape wrote:
I met SF author Adam Roberts at a book signing a few months back and he's completing an unfinished Burgess novel on behalf of the Burgess estate. You are right that Burgess is isn't as high profile as he once was but most of his books are still in print.

I dont read novels but Burgess I had a lot of time for him as a speaker and I read his autobiographies ( a two setter at the time if I recall)
He once wrote a bad newspaper review of one his own book under a pseudonym and of course there is the legendary story of him being diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour, dashing off a load of writing to support his soon to be widow then being reprieved of that fate. A sort of literary Wilko Johnson.
A few of his chatshow appearances on Youtube , well worth checking out .
But yes, we dont seem to have quite the kind of polymathic characters (like Peter Ustinov) we once saw and we no longer have the chat shows that would give them the prime time.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Guestus Aurelius wrote:

Loathe (FYI).
In SJW terms "leveling the playing field" is synonymous to "stacking the deck"

As per usual they are useing disingenuous terms to sell their bullshit.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:
‘We do want to defend the family against complete fragmentation and dissolution,’ he says. ‘If you start to think about a child having 10 parents, then that’s looking like a committee rearing a child; there aren’t any parents there at all.’
Gee, you think?
I had a friend who was raised in a commune with group parenting. When she was about 10, and her mom was teaching the commune's school kids, my friend walked up to the chalkboard and started writing "FUCK MOMMY" all over it. Her mom told the class: "Ignore that child! Ignore that child!"

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
I'm going to assume that the "crimes ... commuted before your time in office" bit was not a typo and referred to Obama's predicted pardon of Clinton that will occur some time in late December.

Yeah, the Sindhi time to part was meant for The flase/untrue story by Fox.

But the main gist of the comment was that impeachment was for crimes committed while in office.

Hearing all kinds of juicy sizzle from FBI blabbermouths, but, so far no meat is on the plate. Surely these guys can leak a few pieces of real evidence.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Re read your post.... lol

Billie from Ockham

Spike13 wrote:Hearing all kinds of juicy sizzle from FBI blabbermouths, but, so far no meat is on the plate. Surely these guys can leak a few pieces of real evidence.
More seriously, what I've seen so far of what occurred in the last week or so tells me that crimes have, indeed, been committed. Granted, the were committed by FBI agents (current and retired) talking to Rudy "9-11" Giuliani, but they are still crimes.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Spike13 wrote:Hearing all kinds of juicy sizzle from FBI blabbermouths, but, so far no meat is on the plate. Surely these guys can leak a few pieces of real evidence.
More seriously, what I've seen so far of what occurred in the last week or so tells me that crimes have, indeed, been committed. Granted, the were committed by FBI agents (current and retired) talking to Rudy "9-11" Giuliani, but they are still crimes.
If it turns out that level of of gamesmanship( to use a kind phrase) has been going on, I would expect a holocaust to rain down on the bureau. And deservedly so.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Eve 'Vagina Monologues' Ensler issues a rallying call against Trump in the Guardian by channeling thebghosts of 1970s feminism. I'm a bit embarrassed on her behalf -it's at least as good as her "It's time for white people to reckon against racism" bit that was so toe-curlingly funny.

The headline is gold: "Rise, sisters, rise. Defeat Donald Trump " and that's pretty much the tone of the whole piece, in which she repeats the allegations that Trump raped a 13 year old - allegations that the Guardian itself had painted as not credible a few days before.
You don’t have to trust Hillary Clinton. You don’t have to like her. You need to help get her elected and then trust us – trust this covenant of women and loving men, this new army which will have the power joined in our newfound numbers. If, once she has settled in office, Hillary Clinton does not move to implement our collective vision, we will rise and push her ceaselessly at every front. With Trump, there is no front. It’s scorched earth. There is only a hate-filled man and the haters around him, the haters he will grow and give permission to – who have already let us know in no uncertain terms that they will assault, degrade, deny, diminish and destroy us and our rights.

If we send Trump back to his gross phallic tower, we will be saying we want these horrifying woman-hating days to be over forever...

...If you only vote for one reason, vote for women, for your daughters and sons and for all people. Vote in solidarity with women across the planet. Rise, sisters. Rise.
I like how she says that those of us who neither like nor trust Clinton should place our trust in this covenant of "women and loving men" who will look out for our interests and hold Hillary accountable. She wrote this in a piece with the comments switched off. So as she apparently believes, dialogue and accountability are not necessary in building trust on Planet Ensler then why would she think Hillary would listen to her trust covenant bros?

But of course, she doesn't think that, nor does she really give two shits about the reservations of those who don't care for Hillary, or she'd allow them to be expressed in the comments section. She just wants to do everything necessary to prevent Trump from getting anywhere near the White House. It's just so disingenuous, it's actually kind of funny.

I would never vote for Donald Trump, but this sort of breathless snake-oil barking is probably the best argument I've seen for doing so, if only to see Eve Ensler pop a blood vessel on the pages of the Guardian if Trump won.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... s-election

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

So the best way to sum up this election is that looking at people who want to vote for Clinton makes you want to vote for Trump while looking at people who want to vote for Trump makes you want to vote for Clinton.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote:So the best way to sum up this election is that looking at people who want to vote for Clinton makes you want to vote for Trump while looking at people who want to vote for Trump makes you want to vote for Clinton.

If you have two major candidates per election you will obviously have obnoxious nutballs voting for both candidates. That's a given. My calculation about who to vote for this election has nothing to do with whether I find Peeus or Clarence more tolerable.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote:I've realized that I've come to loath the expression "leveling the playing field". It used to mean helping people who had disadvantages, now it's become all about shaming and guilt-tripping people who have advantages.

I expect people to argue for scarring beautiful people or making clever people dumber anytime soon.

Oh, and by the way, since the Social Constructionist side is a never-ending source of insanity:
These people don't realize that if they were right then the fundamentalists who claim that being gay is a "lifestyle choice" would also be right. If everything is a social construct and there are no biological basis for anything then why wouldn't gay reparation therapies work?

They're turning civil right campaigns for the freedom to be who you are into a squabbling of competing ideologies who wish to shape people into a predetermined role. There's no difference between the SJW-PoMo-Social Constructionist crowd and the religious fundamentalist other than the idea of what their ideal society looks like.
Specifically, it's Calvinism with the vengeful God replaced by Unjust Society.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

Spike13 wrote:
A presidential impeachment is only for "treason, high crimes and misdemeanors" that occur during the presidents term. You can rape murder and then cook a bus load of nuns before you take office and you can't be impeached for it later. Although being president does not shield you from prosecution of crimes found to have been commuted before your time in office.( but that is not impeachment)

Fox has walked back the "impeachment" talk and apologized.
Kinda gives you an idea of how bright most newsreaders are really.
Some of this stuff is unsettled, but as the constitution makes no reference to time periods for impeachment, it should be quite possible to impeach a president for things they did before becoming president, as long as they are "high" crimes/misdemeanors, which doesn't allude to the seriousness of the transgression but to whether it was done in the capacity of the duties of a governmental official. As the things supposedly being investigated would without question qualify as 'high', Clinton could indeed be impeached for something she did as Secretary of State (although, oddly, not necessarily as Senator, since it's still an open question whether Congressmen qualify as government officials (or 'Officers of the Government') for the purposes of impeachment).

If Obama pardons her, that only shields her from criminal charges, not impeachment.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Kirbmarc wrote:So the best way to sum up this election is that looking at people who want to vote for Clinton makes you want to vote for Trump while looking at people who want to vote for Trump makes you want to vote for Clinton.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell. I find myself longing for the halcyon days when the incoherent but bag only stood a chance to being vice president. I'm also worried that a couple of terms down the line, this election will seem like the good old days.

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

But bag? Nut bag. Although that works too.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

From the "feminism is all about equality" department:

Feminist Blog Jezebel When Asked About Hillary: ‘We Do Not Acknowledge Press Requests From Men’

When Jezebel received a polite request for whether they were endorsing Clinton, their editor-in-chief responded “Thanks for your query. We have no comment as we do not acknowledge press requests from men.”

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
Really? wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Fuck me some more.

It is a special needs precious snowflake. Must be read to be believed:

http://ap.io/home/disability-accommodations/
That's amazing. Why would anyone invite xir to anything ever? There is a zero percent chance xir will be happy with anything.
Bring all your own stuff or you could just like fucking use Skype and not need to travel much at all.

Xir makes Stephen Hawking seem like Arnie Schwarzenegger.
I was thinking similar thoughts when I read:
My first disability is chronic neuromuscular pain, affecting my neck, shoulders, back, left arm, and left leg. It originates in accident traumas, primarily a bad skiing accident at the end of the 1990s. Thirteen years after diagnosis in a city full of medical expertise, I know that there is no cure for my pain or treatment available worth the risks, so I have had to learn to adapt to it. This has required significant revision of the scope of my physics career ambitions.
Hawking has it easy in comparison.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:

Facial Justice is a dystopian novel by L. P. Hartley, published in 1960. The novel depicts a post-apocalyptic society that has sought to banish privilege and envy, to the extent that people will even have their faces surgically altered in order to appear neither too beautiful nor too ugly. The novel was included in Anthony Burgess's Ninety-nine Novels: The Best in English Since 1939: A Personal Choice.
I knew the Dredd writers (specifically John Wagner and Alan Grant) would only steal from the best. To whit the Blobs - where there was a trend for citizens to adopt a generic look through surgery.
Blobs2.jpg
(103.27 KiB) Downloaded 219 times

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:Children are more likely to be murdered by step parents than genetic parents but if abandoning the genetic link in parenting levels the playing field who are we to argue?

I think there should be a survey to determine who the children would prefer to be murdered by.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Happy catholic torture and killing day everyone!

Cnutella

Post by Cnutella »

Shatterface wrote:
comhcinc wrote:That's crazy. We are not all a little gay thus we have nipples. We all have nipples and thus we are a little gay.

Happy Finland Friday!

http://67.media.tumblr.com/889f4e27873d ... o1_400.jpg
Finnish police officers and construction workers always seem so happy in their work.

There's also a strong sense of comaraderie.

It must be great to experience such job satisfaction.
it's because they don't have OSHA inspectors breathing over their shoulders. Or if they do, it's because of a surprise inspection to ensure boners meet the regulatory standards.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

It's always shocked me a bit to come across people who are radical egalitarians and believe equality of outcome is an end in itself, regardless of what that outcome is. Most will come to there senses when given a concrete question on the matter (e.g. would you rather live in a country where everyone lives in poverty or in a country where 50% live in poverty and 50% are affluent?). I did run a personal experiment in Canada for a while where I asked people "would you prefer to live in a country where everyone gets the same level of healthcare or a country where half get that level and half can get a higher level". It's an article of faith among most Canadians that "two-tiered" healthcare is bad, so I wanted to see if they would stick with it given a concrete option. Most did, even if I specified that the basic level of healthcare could be assumed to be very competent.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Cnutella wrote:But bag? Nut bag. Although that works too.
A butt-bag is another name for fanny-pack.

For when Americans don't want Brits to snigger.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Is L. P. related to J. R. ?

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

d4m10n wrote:
When I updated my model on Tuesday, I thought it was too optimistic as well. But then I looked at the other models:
Turns out I'm in good company, right up there with Sam Wang.

But hey, who knows? I'm counting on swing state polls not to suffer from systemic bias.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Interesting how the mathematical forecasting sites, which were supposed to help bring clarity to the numbers, diverge so much. I guess this election will provide a stress test for the models. The Upshot has bumped up Trumps chances from a couple days ago to15% Trump. Isn't it using pretty much the same model Princeton is using, which gives <2%? If the model is this sensitive to implementational assumptions, it isn't of much value. But even The Upshot with its higher estimate seems to have some highly questionable state forecasts. For instance, it has Clinton with a 69% chance of winning North Carolina, even though Trump leads the RCP composite and has led the most recent polls (538 has it at 52% Trump). All the critical states in The Upshot seem to have numbers unduly favorable to Clinton, and yet they still give Trump a fighting chance for the win, which suggests to me 538's estimate is most realistic.

One huge unknown is to what degree state results will be correlated, and I'm guessing it's on that point that the forecasts are diverging. A model that assumes the state results are mostly independent will vastly underestimate Trump's chances. If I had a crystal ball showing me Trump will win Florida, it makes it more likely that he will win North Carolina and Ohio, too, as many of the same forces will be at play. And so running the table on the states he needs is far more probable. On the other side of the coin, neglecting correlation also underestimates the chance of a huge Clinton win.

And, as you mentioned, there's the issue of systematic sampling bias. I'm not counting on much of that, as it hasn't turned up in any U.S. Presidential election since 1996. I remember when I first started closely watching poll in the late '80s and '90s and you could pretty much assume the Republican would do 2-4 points better than their polling, whether it was a federal or state election. It happened with Dole in 1996, although he still lost crushingly, but not since then. I think some Republicans are still living in that era when it comes to polling.

Billie from Ockham

The key to predicting single events is to never say 0% or 100%.

You're welcome.

Søren Lilholt

Post by Søren Lilholt »

MarcusAu wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

I knew the Dredd writers (specifically John Wagner and Alan Grant) would only steal from the best. To whit the Blobs - where there was a trend for citizens to adopt a generic look through surgery.
Blobs2.jpg
There was an original series Twilight Zone episode along those lines too.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:Is L. P. related to J. R. ?

Dozy old cunt, failing to keep a copy. Plus his family clearly don't think much of him if none of them has a copy.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Mockingbird Lane.

(for the post count)

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

I know we have scientists that read the slymepit. Your help is urgently needed!

free thoughtpolice

Billie from Ockham

free thoughtpolice wrote:I know we have scientists that read the slymepit. Your help is urgently needed!
Is this an act? Please tell me that that is an act. No-one who is that crazy can operate a PC.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Shatterface wrote:Dredd knew how to deal with SJWs

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... tofist.jpg
Was going to post this very thing.

Stretchycheese

Post by Stretchycheese »

This video by Jeff Holiday on Zarna's recent video series was fun to watch :) I wonder if some of the worst and most hysterical members of the Horde are like this in real life...

free thoughtpolice

It's not an act. In spite of the fantasies/ delusions she has she somehow manages to live on her own or is at least not institutionalized.
Some of her stuff she regards as fiction she is writing but it appears there isn't a really clear line for her about what is real and is not.
For example, her "brain to brain" communication with Jesus, Brent Spiner, Vladimir Putin,etc. she regards as reliable sometimes and questionable at other times.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

comhcinc wrote:Zarna Joshi is crazy and not in the fun snoke some coke and fuck a mule way. I am not going to link to her videos because I like people. Instead check out Chris Raygun's take down of one. She really seems to hate women.

I notice that Zarna is now sporting a brand new dot on her head. She wasn't wearing one before. I think she threw that on in order to prime her game for the oppression Olympics.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Lsuoma wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Is L. P. related to J. R. ?

Dozy old cunt, failing to keep a copy. Plus his family clearly don't think much of him if none of them has a copy.
Most of the copies were burnt because of an off-colour joke about Mohammed.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I know we have scientists that read the slymepit. Your help is urgently needed!
Is this an act? Please tell me that that is an act. No-one who is that crazy can operate a PC.

You've not encountered Gail before then? She can definitely operate a PC, but she's as crazy as can be. Either that or a visionary genius :mrgreen:

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Here you go, take a jaunt down the rabbit hole

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Gail_Chord_Schuler

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:
I notice that Zarna is now sporting a brand new dot on her head. She wasn't wearing one before. I think she threw that on in order to prime her game for the oppression Olympics.
Or another failed lobotomy. :drool:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:deLurch wrote:
Or another failed lobotomy. :drool:
"We tried, sir, we really did, but we just couldn't find the brain"

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

Oglebart wrote:Here you go, take a jaunt down the rabbit hole

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Gail_Chord_Schuler
I got to the part about Obama awarding a CMH to a robot built by Hugh Jackman to assist in his fight against the Jesuits holding Gail's mother in a compound. I think something in my brain actually broke.

free thoughtpolice

Speaking of brains breaking:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

[.youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCeB5RRUYfA[/youtube]
She likes strutting her stuff in bikinis, so be careful what you click.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:She likes strutting her stuff in bikinis, so be careful what you click.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QZl8vZGx5ZI/maxresdefault.jpg

As challenge-faps go, she's right up there at the apex end of difficulty. Move over Elise...there's a new hippocrocapigafrog in town!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Top of the page too!

Gerritupye!

Keating

Post by Keating »

I choose the wrong day to get out of bed.