The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
VickyCaramel

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by VickyCaramel »

ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: I would like to know what Erin Pizzey says about this because I have heard of the CPS pulling this kind of thing on a number of occasions, including to a friend of mine. I won't keep you in suspense, but I think sometimes the CPS game the system, and it might not be the person in the dock who they are gaming.
All I know is that Erin claimed that the kind of thing that happened to Mark Pearson is regularly happening to men around the UK. It appears that the CPS has been instructed to achieve more convictions of men on sexual charges and the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, is a known whacko feminist. To those unfamiliar with the case, Pearson was woken up early one morning and taken in for questioning on a charge of sexual assault. It eventually transpire that a well known actress claimed to have been punched on the shoulder and groped upskirt in the middle of Waterloo station. The cops identified Pearson from CCTV footage that showed him passing by her on the station concourse for what must have been a half second. The CPS took him to trial even though there is no way on earth, short of his having the ability to control time, that he could be guilty. The CPS lost, but they still maintain that he could have done it. In other words, they're fucking batshit. Feminists who go on about how 'unsafe' they feel when a man is given due process on assault charges might like to consider what it would be like to have the full juggernaut power of the state brought to bear on them, have their lives and possibly career stripped from them, with all of the legal advantage (not to mention compensation from the state regardless of outcome) given to their accuser.

Unfortunately, without a constitution the CPS and government are the system. The courts may be impartial, but there are probably many more cases which go to trial without such obvious exonerating evidence and the perception of the jury that the CPS wouldn't have gone to trial without good reason may be putting a lot of innocent people behind bars.
A friend of mine was prosecuted. The case involved a woman and he was accused to attempted murder. Sounds bad right?
Except he was attacked by her and her boyfriend and the witness was their employee, even though all three claimed they didn't know each other. It was absolutely obvious from the evidence that my friend was actually the victim. The court came to the right decision very quickly and it was a complete mystery to everyone involved how this ever got to court, there was absolutely no way they were ever going to win.

I don't know, maybe it is true they have been told they are not bringing enough cases to trial and to make up the shortfall, they have decided to bring cases where the plaintiff is obviously lying. If you are going to waste everybody's time with cases that aren't strong, you might as well waste time with cases like this where it is quickly dismissed and everyone can be in the pub by lunch time. In both these cases I am pretty confident justice was done and the right decision made. I am not hearing about many miscarriages of justice.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

I'm not buying that pizza.

ThreeFlangedJavis

Post by ThreeFlangedJavis »

VickyCaramel wrote:
ThreeFlangedJavis wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: I would like to know what Erin Pizzey says about this because I have heard of the CPS pulling this kind of thing on a number of occasions, including to a friend of mine. I won't keep you in suspense, but I think sometimes the CPS game the system, and it might not be the person in the dock who they are gaming.
All I know is that Erin claimed that the kind of thing that happened to Mark Pearson is regularly happening to men around the UK. It appears that the CPS has been instructed to achieve more convictions of men on sexual charges and the Director of Public Prosecutions, Alison Saunders, is a known whacko feminist. To those unfamiliar with the case, Pearson was woken up early one morning and taken in for questioning on a charge of sexual assault. It eventually transpire that a well known actress claimed to have been punched on the shoulder and groped upskirt in the middle of Waterloo station. The cops identified Pearson from CCTV footage that showed him passing by her on the station concourse for what must have been a half second. The CPS took him to trial even though there is no way on earth, short of his having the ability to control time, that he could be guilty. The CPS lost, but they still maintain that he could have done it. In other words, they're fucking batshit. Feminists who go on about how 'unsafe' they feel when a man is given due process on assault charges might like to consider what it would be like to have the full juggernaut power of the state brought to bear on them, have their lives and possibly career stripped from them, with all of the legal advantage (not to mention compensation from the state regardless of outcome) given to their accuser.

Unfortunately, without a constitution the CPS and government are the system. The courts may be impartial, but there are probably many more cases which go to trial without such obvious exonerating evidence and the perception of the jury that the CPS wouldn't have gone to trial without good reason may be putting a lot of innocent people behind bars.
A friend of mine was prosecuted. The case involved a woman and he was accused to attempted murder. Sounds bad right?
Except he was attacked by her and her boyfriend and the witness was their employee, even though all three claimed they didn't know each other. It was absolutely obvious from the evidence that my friend was actually the victim. The court came to the right decision very quickly and it was a complete mystery to everyone involved how this ever got to court, there was absolutely no way they were ever going to win.

I don't know, maybe it is true they have been told they are not bringing enough cases to trial and to make up the shortfall, they have decided to bring cases where the plaintiff is obviously lying. If you are going to waste everybody's time with cases that aren't strong, you might as well waste time with cases like this where it is quickly dismissed and everyone can be in the pub by lunch time. In both these cases I am pretty confident justice was done and the right decision made. I am not hearing about many miscarriages of justice.
Take a look at Saunders. She is full of the usual rhetoric. If the CPS were playing games to circumvent government instruction they would surely acknowledge the result in the obvious cases. Certainly in the Pearson case their attitude seems to be that he got away with it. You would not hear about the miscarriages though, because the evidence would not be so clear.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

I think Pizzagate might be one of those things where chan culture starts chasing its own tail. They can't tell whether they're serious or not half the time, so it's unwise to give them any weight without a hard look at the evidence. It reads like classic 'net conspiracy waffle.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Really? wrote:What theory? I'm just noting a similarity between the pictures of the Podesta brothers and the two suspects.

https://www.thiscomplexworld.com/wp-con ... spect1.jpg
These are not two suspects, but two images of presumably the same man. The original witness account makes no mention of more than 1 man carrying the girl.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Brive1987 wrote:Please. What is this pizza thing?
Meanwhile. Checked out PZs only to find him in "Deepwater".
http://i.imgur.com/AmuBKH9.jpg
I downloaded a copy of the PDF, just because I thought it might come in handy. I thought all of the cell phone numbers & email addresses was kind of funny, not that I would ever have a reason or inclination to contact the vast majority of those twats.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Sulman wrote:I think Pizzagate might be one of those things where chan culture starts chasing its own tail. They can't tell whether they're serious or not half the time, so it's unwise to give them any weight without a hard look at the evidence. It reads like classic 'net conspiracy waffle.
Initially I thought they were over politicized conspiracy theorists. But the more I hear about it, the more it really does sound like a 4chan joke. Seriously, claiming a place that serves Cheese Pizza's is an obvious child pedo ring. The "evidence" is weak sauce. They even have people claiming to head over there and say they see children down there below the deck. They love their CP memes.

At least a significant fraction of that crowd has to be joking around. The other fraction is probably the over politicized conspiracy nuts who love to hear anything bad about their political opponents and eats it up.

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

deLurch wrote:
Sulman wrote:I think Pizzagate might be one of those things where chan culture starts chasing its own tail. They can't tell whether they're serious or not half the time, so it's unwise to give them any weight without a hard look at the evidence. It reads like classic 'net conspiracy waffle.
Initially I thought they were over politicized conspiracy theorists. But the more I hear about it, the more it really does sound like a 4chan joke. Seriously, claiming a place that serves Cheese Pizza's is an obvious child pedo ring. The "evidence" is weak sauce. They even have people claiming to head over there and say they see children down there below the deck. They love their CP memes.

At least a significant fraction of that crowd has to be joking around. The other fraction is probably the over politicized conspiracy nuts who love to hear anything bad about their political opponents and eats it up.
ha ha only serious

(SF fandom, originally as mutation of HHOK, "Ha Ha Only Kidding") A phrase (often seen abbreviated as HHOS) that aptly captures the flavour of much hacker discourse. Applied especially to parodies, absurdities, and ironic jokes that are both intended and perceived to contain a possibly disquieting amount of truth, or truths that are constructed on in-joke and self-parody.

The Jargon File contains many examples of ha-ha-only-serious in both form and content. Indeed, the entirety of hacker culture is often perceived as ha-ha-only-serious by hackers themselves; to take it either too lightly or too seriously marks a person as an outsider, a wannabee, or in larval stage. For further enlightenment on this subject, consult any Zen master. See also AI koan.

[Jargon File]
See also: Kek

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

rayshul wrote:What I think is interesting is Laura Silsby, the Epstein connections, the code and the weird fucking art.
The art I've seen so far in this thread isn't especially weird by modern art standards. My biggest criticism of it is I don't think it's particularly good.

Back when I was in college I had an office above a bunch of artist workspaces. One belonged to guy who was working on a series of hyper-realist sculptures consisting of life-sized bloody torsos wrapped in barbed wire. There were about 20 of them, each nastier than the last.

Another woman had created a series of paintings consisting of red silhouetted figures covered in black bars placed at random angles. There were maybe 30 of these.

Not far away was another woman who made several lovely pieces consisting of black granite boulders with slabs of white marble inserted at various angles. Except that wasn't the art - the art consisted of filming herself smashing of the sculptures with a sledgehammer.

And then there was the piece outside consisting of a little fenced-in area of grass and dirt covered in old rags. Which was accidentally destroyed by a janitor who mistakenly thought it was a just a big mess and cleaned it up. (Now that's performance art!)

And as for the "would I have stuff like that in my home", the answer is sure, if (a) It was better art, (b) I could afford both it and the upkeep, and (c) I had space for it.

For example, I would love to have a hyper-realist piece by, say, Ron Mueck or Marc Sijan, but I think Patricia Piccinini's work (she did the pig-people thing) is basically crap:

https://blogof.francescomugnai.com/2010 ... sculptors/

As it stands I guess I should consider myself lucky that most of the art I do have is on the abstract side. Although I suppose the fact that I have Jacek Yerka's Autumn hanging in my living room probably indicates I'm a satanist or something:

https://www.wikiart.org/en/jacek-yerka/autumn

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'd probably buy Francis Bacon's art if I had the money. Doubt if put any in the bedroom though.

As a student I had a ton of H R Ginger posters.

This was on the outside of my door:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 934de0.jpg

Inside were posters posters that looked like walls of vaginas or piles of dead babies.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Giger, not Ginger.

I wasn't a total fucking weirdo.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Pit Killa

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

The pizza stuff is obvious bollocks, but Justin Trudeau is definitely Castro'a son, right?

[img]http://magafeed.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... .43-PM.png[/img[

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Shatterface wrote:Giger, not Ginger.

I'm afraid Giger never really did much for me. I was more into Hieronymus Bosch or Bruegel the Elder. In the case of the latter, the ones that inspired Michel de Ghelderode's plays, e.g., La Pie sur le gibet, top my list.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

BoxNDox wrote:And then there was the piece outside consisting of a little fenced-in area of grass and dirt covered in old rags. Which was accidentally destroyed by a janitor who mistakenly thought it was a just a big mess and cleaned it up. (Now that's performance art!)
Hehe, more than once I've been at some outré modern art exhibition, turned a corner and thought that some random bit of typical room stuff (e.g. a light switch or a panel inset in the wall, or a barrier set up for a spill) was part of the exhibition.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I like the abstract expressionists, the straight-up expressionists, the impressionists and of course Van Gogh (eg Starry Night). Even the surrealists and Andy Warhol were fun.

Also enjoyed the Dada-ists - who required another level of appreciation (ie knowledge of context surrounding the times, not just enjoying the work itself).

Turner and all that lot were good too. The medieval stuff starts to lose me - with the highly stylised and symbolic nature of the work. There seems to have been a sea-change around this time - at least for me - I view the work of the Romans, Egyptians and other ancients in a different light / tradition than the more modern stuff.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

I like Norman Rockwell and the guy that does Archie and Jughead.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Wow - Andy warhol has sold out.

John D

Post by John D »

BoxNDox wrote:

I'm afraid Giger never really did much for me. I was more into Hieronymus Bosch or Bruegel the Elder. In the case of the latter, the ones that inspired Michel de Ghelderode's plays, e.g., La Pie sur le gibet, top my list.
The best thing Giger did was inspire the design in "Alien" the movie... which is FUCKING FANTASTIC! So yea... I guess I like Giger for that reason.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

gurugeorge wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:And then there was the piece outside consisting of a little fenced-in area of grass and dirt covered in old rags. Which was accidentally destroyed by a janitor who mistakenly thought it was a just a big mess and cleaned it up. (Now that's performance art!)
Hehe, more than once I've been at some outré modern art exhibition, turned a corner and thought that some random bit of typical room stuff (e.g. a light switch or a panel inset in the wall, or a barrier set up for a spill) was part of the exhibition.
That pretty much sums up my feelings about modern art. Fuck that shit.

And to link this to Sir PTerry:
The enfante terrible of the Ankh-Morpork cultural establishment. Her seminal work Don't Talk To Me About Mondays caused a stir when first exhibited at the Royal Art Museum.

To the uninitiated eye, it takes the form of a plinth piled high with rags. However, Sir Reynold Stitched, the gallery's curator, takes the point of view that it is literalleah priceless, which is quite possibly true whichever way you care to look at it.

He is keen to ensure nobody moves any of the rags, which Ms.Pouter has very artistically arranged just so. She apparently has a very sharp tongue on her.

Vetinari in his role as Patron of the Arts ordered that Ms Pouter be nailed by the ear to a convenient stake upon viewing the work. However, she managed to pull herself free by the afternoon, and the stake with a nail in it, now entitled Freedom, has won several major artistic awards and is on sale for $AM30,000. The artist has plans to have herself nailed to various other things in order to create a very exciting exhibition. Whether Vetinari will oblige by sending a man round with a hammer and nails is yet to be seen. It may be inferred that the Patrician's critical attitude to the challenging world of modern conceptual art is not far removed from his attitude towards street theatre and mime artists.

Daniellarina may be the daughter, or other significant female relative, of the William Pouter who painted a more conventional portrait of Vetinari and Wuffles, entitled Man With Dog.

She appears, in a minor supporting role, in the book Thud!

She may have moved her base to a city where her ears are in no danger of being nailed to anything. The principal art gallery in Quirm boasts a piece of modern conceptual art called Avant Gourd, depicting a messy unmade bed piled high with melons, canteloupes, pumpkins, butternuts, et c. In Mrs Bradshaw's Handbook, the authoress describes this as a lamentable and deplorable misuse of foodstuffs.
http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/Daniellarina_Pouter

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Sounds like he was satirising the work of Tracey Emin

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

CuntajusRationality wrote:Confirmed: Obama is in on pizzagate as well.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven. Several times a day, a line of parked taxis snakes down the street, their occupants drawn to the Islamic Center on the block for Muslim prayers.
http://archive.is/IBGyz

Clearly Trump and Palin are part of this too.

Looks like we're all being played by both sides of the political elites as they kidnap, rape, and murder scores of innocent children in the basements of pizza joints across the county.
Holy shit!
in a secluded precinct backing up to Rock Creek Park that is home to diplomats and a focal point of the capital’s cocktail-party
Wasn't that dead intern's body found in a secluded part of Rock Creek Park a few years ago? Are there tunnels leading from the homes of the wealthy to kill sites in the park? (Rhetorical question, of course there are.)

CuntajusRationality

Post by CuntajusRationality »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
CuntajusRationality wrote:Confirmed: Obama is in on pizzagate as well.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven. Several times a day, a line of parked taxis snakes down the street, their occupants drawn to the Islamic Center on the block for Muslim prayers.
http://archive.is/IBGyz

Clearly Trump and Palin are part of this too.

Looks like we're all being played by both sides of the political elites as they kidnap, rape, and murder scores of innocent children in the basements of pizza joints across the county.
Holy shit!
in a secluded precinct backing up to Rock Creek Park that is home to diplomats and a focal point of the capital’s cocktail-party
Wasn't that dead intern's body found in a secluded part of Rock Creek Park a few years ago? Are there tunnels leading from the homes of the wealthy to kill sites in the park? (Rhetorical question, of course there are.)
From the brilliant minds on voat:
https://i.sli.mg/HhRn1Z.png

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I like Norman Rockwell and the guy that does Archie and Jughead.
Dan DeCarlo? I find the depictions of Betty and Veronica to be too stimulating, so prefer Caspar the Friendly Ghost.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Shatterface wrote:I'd probably buy Francis Bacon's art if I had the money. Doubt if put any in the bedroom though.
I'm with you on Francis Bacon, in a sea of what can be mediocre and sometimes just plain awful modern art his work really stands out for me. I have a friend who is an old school journalist, he worked in Fleet Street in it's pomp and was a member of the Colony Rooms in Soho where Bacon was a regular, and from various tales I have heard he sounded like a very interesting man, a complete alky of course though.

The triptychs in particular are stunning, this is one of the most famous, and depicts his vision of his lover George Dyer in the midst of commiting suicide in Paris hotel room during an exhibition of Bacon's work in 1971.

http://www.artquotes.net/masters/bacon/ ... ch1973.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I had a great-uncle that went to school with Henry Moore.

He said that he was the only Yorkshiresman he ever knew to have lost his accent.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:I like Norman Rockwell and the guy that does Archie and Jughead.
Dan DeCarlo? I find the depictions of Betty and Veronica to be too stimulating, so prefer Caspar the Friendly Ghost.
I was okay with recent changes.
bettyveronicakiss.jpg
(50.98 KiB) Downloaded 583 times

free thoughtpolice

Told you there were tunnels! :dance:
[youtube][/youtube]

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

MacGruberKnows wrote:Fuck me. This place is bedridden with fucking idiots who cannot figure out with 5 minutes of JFGI that this chan4 POS craziness about PizzaGate is just made up nonsense. All that child abuse that happened in that restaurants basement? Except it has no fucking basement. I thought the recovered memory lunacy of the nineties was over and done with. The feminazis who thought all girls were raped by their fathers and only needed 6 months of intensive 'memory recovery' therapy to 'recover' those memories followed by the even crazier fundies who claimed 50,000 girls were impregnated every year to have babies that satan worshippers sacrificed. I though that was as stupid as it gets. I really thought that the internet would get rid of it. Fact checking and the like. And idiots on this site get played by a bunch of basement dwelling autistic Asperger retards. Go fuck yourselves.

Duhhhhh!!!???? Is PizzaGate real or not. I cannot decide.

Eat shit and die of shame. No. You're too stupid to die of shame. That is a frontal cortex thing. Just eat contaminated shit and die. It's easy. You've already swallowed PizzaGate.

Go fuck yourselves with contaminated shit and die.

At least comhinc knows wrestling isn't real.

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Can anyone identify that painting that PZ is groping? That's a stunning nude. To try to identify it I did a google image search on ApeLust's picture and got: "best guess for this image: sexism" :lol:

As for modern art - hardly anything good has been produced since about 1950.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

John D wrote:
BoxNDox wrote:

The best thing Giger did was inspire the design in "Alien" the movie... which is FUCKING FANTASTIC! So yea... I guess I like Giger for that reason.
And the cover to Brain Salad Surgery, the only piece of his work I own

DaveDodo007

Post by DaveDodo007 »

Really? wrote:
NoGodsEver wrote:
Really? wrote:
This is Podesta again. There's something fucked up going on.

https://concordiaabchao.files.wordpress ... fish14.png
You're right, that's terrifying.
I guess that love for the environment is why he and his brother were apparently in the same place as Madeleine McCann when she was abducted, never to be seen again. Some people are saying both were in Portugal that day. Bullshit? Maybe.

https://i.redditmedia.com/blbPoLzbn0Bt5 ... b468783d0e

I am enjoying sifting through "evidence" and going through the "story," just as I was fascinated by the story of the 2016 election and all of the polls that made absolutely clear that the guy who grabs pussy would never win. I didn't believe the conspiracy theories that Clinton could lose or that the DNC had their thumbs on the scale.
Please no. Don't start the Madeleine McCann rumours off again. The Liverpool Echo and local news has only just shut up about it. :naughty:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Meanwhile Back in the real world some people are having problems adjusting:

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just thinking a bit more about the people being criticised in that video and the people who in general who make such 'message to the world' shorts.

It is perhaps a bit unfair to expect those so young to have a completely thought out fully formed worldview, and that most people would have silly or only half-formed thoughts at the same age. (The difference being is that most people in the past did not leave video evidence of their views).

They really seem to think of themselves as victims and so have a corresponding lack of empathy to the oppressor class (everyone outside their group) - which would seem likely to cause problems.

It reminds me a bit of the 'Up' series - 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56 Up have been done so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_Series

Perhaps it would be better if before recording their messages - the people involved committed to doing a follow up video in 5 years. So, that they would think hard before putting their thoughts forward.

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

SkepticalCat wrote:
Can anyone identify that painting that PZ is groping? That's a stunning nude. To try to identify it I did a google image search on ApeLust's picture and got: "best guess for this image: sexism" :lol:

As for modern art - hardly anything good has been produced since about 1950.

Chloe' -'notorious' painting in Melbourne, Oz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlo%C3%A9_(artwork)

greylurker

Post by greylurker »

Bah, ) fell off the link. Let's try again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chlo%C3%A9_(artwork)

Anyway, near enough for goverment work.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape, you evil genius. Is this a shoop? It is so confusing these days, when every FfTBblogger seems to have some weird sexual perversion hidden under their scrotum.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

BoxNDox wrote:

H.R. Ginger's stuff is absolutely terrifying though. It's like looking into a soulless void.

free thoughtpolice

4 out of 10 europeans are in favor of rape.
http://archive.is/ZjOnU

free thoughtpolice

Pizzagate has been going on for years. I wonder where Hillary and Bill were Dec.24-25 1996. :think:
[youtube][/youtube]

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

What's with the Pit and bizarre conspiracy theories these days anyway? The Trudeau-Castro connection was pretty soundly debunked by Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is ... ove-child/

Justin looks a lot like his father too. Are Pierre and Fidel secretly brothers then?

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote:4 out of 10 europeans are in favor of rape.
That's easy to explain. The 4 out of 10 dentists who recommend Colgate are also turning their patients into rapists.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Hunt wrote:
That's easy to explain. The 4 out of 10 dentists who recommend Colgate are also turning their patients into rapists.
Best theory so far and its a smoking gun. We need more people digging into this. Please share now! #ColgateGate :rimshot:

free thoughtpolice

Hunt wrote:
Not surprising, seeing how Colgate's main competitor Proctor and Gamble with the satanic logo and all.

free thoughtpolice

ROBOKiTTY wrote:What's with the Pit and bizarre conspiracy theories these days anyway? The Trudeau-Castro connection was pretty soundly debunked by Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is ... ove-child/

Justin looks a lot like his father too. Are Pierre and Fidel secretly brothers then?
You can't trust snopes, they're part of the conspiracy, MSM...

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Ape, you evil genius. Is this a shoop? It is so confusing these days, when every FfTBblogger seems to have some weird sexual perversion hidden under their scrotum.
No, that meathead actually thought pulling a "Shermer" would be funny. I've yet to see a baboon who isn't socially stunted somehow.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Dave

Post by Dave »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:What's with the Pit and bizarre conspiracy theories these days anyway? The Trudeau-Castro connection was pretty soundly debunked by Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/justin-trudeau-is ... ove-child/

Yes. Didn't you know?

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Ape+lust wrote:
Brilliant! Always a good laugh.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Oh PZ.

:bjarte:

I really can’t stay/Baby I’m fine with that
I’ve got to go away/Baby I’m cool with that
This evening has been/Been hoping you get home safe
So very nice/I’m glad you had a real good time
My mother will start to worry/Call her so she knows that you’re coming
Father will be pacing the floor/Better get your car a-humming
So really I’d better scurry/No rush.
Should I use the front or back door?/Which one are you pulling towards more?
The neighbors might think/That you’re a real nice girl
What is this drink?/Pomegranate La Croix
I wish I knew how/Maybe I can help you out
To break this spell/I don’t know what you’re talking about
I ought to say no, no, no/you reserve the right to say no
At least I’m gonna say that I tried/you reserve the right to say no
I really can’t stay/…Well you don’t have to
Baby it’s cold outside
I’ve got to get home/Do you know how to get there from here
Say, where is my coat/I’ll go and grab it my dear
You’ve really been grand/We’ll have to do this again
Yes I agree/How ’bout the Cheesecake Factory?
We’re bound to be talking tomorrow/Text me at your earliest convenience
At least I have been getting that vibe/Unless I catch pneumonia and die
I’ll be on my way/Thanks for the great night

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:Oh PZ.

:bjarte:

I really can’t stay/Baby I’m fine with that
I’ve got to go away/Baby I’m cool with that
This evening has been/Been hoping you get home safe
So very nice/I’m glad you had a real good time
My mother will start to worry/Call her so she knows that you’re coming
Father will be pacing the floor/Better get your car a-humming
So really I’d better scurry/No rush.
Should I use the front or back door?/Which one are you pulling towards more?
The neighbors might think/That you’re a real nice girl
What is this drink?/Pomegranate La Croix
I wish I knew how/Maybe I can help you out
To break this spell/I don’t know what you’re talking about
I ought to say no, no, no/you reserve the right to say no
At least I’m gonna say that I tried/you reserve the right to say no
I really can’t stay/…Well you don’t have to
Baby it’s cold outside
I’ve got to get home/Do you know how to get there from here
Say, where is my coat/I’ll go and grab it my dear
You’ve really been grand/We’ll have to do this again
Yes I agree/How ’bout the Cheesecake Factory?
We’re bound to be talking tomorrow/Text me at your earliest convenience
At least I have been getting that vibe/Unless I catch pneumonia and die
I’ll be on my way/Thanks for the great night
Yet another explanation for why so many feminists wait until their early forties to have children and why so few have had healthy romantic relationships with men.

Really?

Post by Really? »

MarcusAu wrote:Meanwhile Back in the real world some people are having problems adjusting:

[youtube][/youtube]
I'm enjoying this man's output.

I'm watching him talk about a dart player who sent dumb tweets and the Loose Women show are virtue signalling about what men are allowed and not allowed to do and say.

[youtube][/youtube]

Is "poof" really a blurrable term on UK television? "Faggot" is not generally used in the US and I don't think that the dart player in question would have said "faggot" if he lived in the UK. It's my impression that "poof" is not as "bad" as "faggot." Can you or someone else from the home of the Empire enlighten me?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

You all are having way too much fun. I wanna try.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven.
An oven in his backyard, huh? And how many of the 379 missing children from Virginia were Jewish?

free thoughtpolice

Billie from Ockham wrote:You all are having way too much fun. I wanna try.
Mr. Podesta, who lives two doors from the house the Obamas will rent, invites neighbors for pizza parties in his backyard, where he has a pizza oven.
An oven in his backyard, huh? And how many of the 379 missing children from Virginia were Jewish?
Erin "Pizzey" defending a "wrongly" accused cheeze pizza consumer. Pizzey?
Do they think we're stupid?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:What's with the Pit and bizarre conspiracy theories these days anyway?
OK, fine. YOU explain why a pizza was ordered for delivery to Bldg 7 in the late evening of Sept 11, 2001.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
ROBOKiTTY wrote:What's with the Pit and bizarre conspiracy theories these days anyway?
OK, fine. YOU explain why a pizza was ordered for delivery to Bldg 7 in the late evening of Sept 11, 2001.
Not to mention that the pizza in question had a crust made of yellowcake.

Questioning anything is wrong.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Brilliant! Always a good laugh.
Thank you, my friend! :D

BTW, I dig that boxer on his bike. It's easy to look past since it fits so well, which is what happened to me with your last avatar. It was most of a year before I noticed the guy was sporting a potato-face tattoo. That was like finding an easter egg. :lol:

free thoughtpolice

Billie from Ockham wrote:
One of atackers wanted to pick up a "pizza" on the way to paradise but got the timeline wrong?