deLurch

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by deLurch »

[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-mad ... -carolina/
On his Facebook page, Welch “likes” conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and his website, Infowars, and has posted anti-Muslim videos in the past.

In 2014, Welch shared a Youtube video on his Facebook page titled “Bible prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ,” writing, “great, please watch,” along with two quotes from the Bible.

In 2015, he shared a video called “A Message to President Obama from a former Muslim,” in which a man explains that ISIS is representative of the entire Muslim religion, and says stopping Islam will stop terrorism.

He also shared several videos and posts about how the “end of times” is coming soon.
The guy also has two daughters. One would hope he would think about his daughters prior to going off on a bent like that.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:Hey, what's this?

http://imgur.com/WPLIIym.png

We were on the verge of breaking through 1000 pages for the first time, when suddenly the forum reset to 104 posts per page, instead of the usual 64.

:twatson:
Proof of Government pedophiles if you ask me.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

deLurch wrote:http://heavy.com/news/2016/12/edgar-mad ... -carolina/
On his Facebook page, Welch “likes” conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, and his website, Infowars, and has posted anti-Muslim videos in the past.

In 2014, Welch shared a Youtube video on his Facebook page titled “Bible prophecy and the Coming Muslim anti-Christ,” writing, “great, please watch,” along with two quotes from the Bible.

In 2015, he shared a video called “A Message to President Obama from a former Muslim,” in which a man explains that ISIS is representative of the entire Muslim religion, and says stopping Islam will stop terrorism.

He also shared several videos and posts about how the “end of times” is coming soon.
The guy also has two daughters. One would hope he would think about his daughters prior to going off on a bent like that.
He was protecting his daughters from government pedos. I bet he was mostly thinking about his daughters.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

This would appear to be the face of the 'new 'merica':

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress. ... &strip=all

And the new slymepit. I know some of you are poe'ing the hell out of this. But Kristalnaccht is not funny. And this is the start of the craziness to engulf America. Prediction: This lunatic will make a million dollars in a Patreon account for his legal defense.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

That is a scary looking gun he has there.

Guest_0cc5af71

Post by Guest_0cc5af71 »

Why its stupid to take a photo from your Shoreline view Accomodation 101
www blog. ioactive. com /2014/05/glass-reflections-in-pictures-osint. html?m=1

"Clear and simple: the reflected images in pictures might disclose information that you wouldn’t be willing to share, such as your location or other personal details. If you don’t want to disclose your location, eliminate reflections by choosing a better angle or simply turning off all of the lights inside the room (including the TV) before taking the picture.
Also, it’s evident that reflections are not only present in windows. While I only considered reflections in windows from different hotels, other things can reflect the surrounding environment like landmarks, roads and apartment details, treelines and parks".

feathers

Post by feathers »

MarcusAu wrote:Another example:

"Castro" pronounced 'Dead'.
"Shot" with a "laser".

feathers

Post by feathers »

deLurch wrote:And if he [Muscato] used to earn a living as a musicians he may be used to the odd-job lifestyle way of earning a living. In any case, I do hope that he is doing alright for himself in terms of making a living. But I would not wish his PR talents on my worst enemy. ...OK, may it would be fun to see him do PR for pz myers, free thought blogs or the orbit.
That would be a double whammy, FTorbit sinking and Muscato running with their money.

Arguably, though, I'd probably never heard of Schierbecker if it weren't for Muscato's abdominal abominable behaviour. What if he accidentally makes them flourish?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MacGruberKnows wrote:

This would appear to be the face of the 'new 'merica':

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress. ... &strip=all

And the new slymepit. I know some of you are poe'ing the hell out of this. But Kristalnaccht is not funny. And this is the start of the craziness to engulf America. Prediction: This lunatic will make a million dollars in a Patreon account for his legal defense.
While I think that the Pizzagate thing is very likely a vastly overblown meme/nutty conspiracy theory (and some people here aren't being skeptical enough) I wouldn't exactly call this a "Kristallnacht". The nutter was arrested before he could hurt anyone. That's far better than the average outcome of a nutter walking in a crowded place with a gun, of which there was never any shortage in the US.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:While I think that the Pizzagate thing is very likely a vastly overblown meme/nutty conspiracy theory (and some people here aren't being skeptical enough) I wouldn't exactly call this a "Kristallnacht". The nutter was arrested before he could hurt anyone. That's far better than the average outcome of a nutter walking in a crowded place with a gun, of which there was never any shortage in the US.
I asked someone on the pizzagate hashtag who was complaining about the lack of mainstream media coverage and who's history showed that they were a clear supporter of the pizzagate thing what his #1 piece of evidence that a pedoring was being run out of that pizza joint.

His response was: google.com

I thanked him very much for providing me with his #1 piece of evidence.

He then bitched at me for being too lazy to do the research and learn for myself. (I guess it wasn't his job to educate me.)

I assured him that I was very thankful for his answer and it resolved my questions.

He then blocked me and deleted his replies.

I think I have at least done the minimal amount of effort to investigate given the low value of their evidence.

feathers

Post by feathers »

comhcinc wrote:That is a scary looking gun he has there.
When stuck up the arse, certainly.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:Hey, what's this?

http://imgur.com/WPLIIym.png

We were on the verge of breaking through 1000 pages for the first time, when suddenly the forum reset to 104 posts per page, instead of the usual 64.

Ah, that's why page loading times shot through the roof again.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

feathers wrote:
comhcinc wrote:That is a scary looking gun he has there.
When stuck up the arse, certainly.
In that case most things are.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

SkepticalCat wrote:A child sex/slave scandal involving Hillary Clinton, Obama, and other officials at the highest level of US government? Seems plausible and warrants further investigation.

Some drunk bigots harassed and threatened a Muslim woman on a subway? Seems dubious, and we should all remain skeptical.

Welcome to SlymeChan.
I think we should be skeptical of both and evaluate evidence. The evidence for PizzaGate is at best very flimsy, at worst fabricated and overblown, and the whole thing looks increasingly more and more like a conspiracy theory/moral panic. I think that many here know this and are simply playing along, while others may not.

But the case of the muslim woman also lacks evidence and further witnesses. There's an investigation going on and we should wait for the results. Bogus claims of attacks on Muslim women are not unprecedented, indeed there was a fake claim of such an attack just a few weeks ago.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Is 'One person was possibly offensive to another' really much of a news story?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:Is 'One person was possibly offensive to another' really much of a news story?
Not if there's all that there is to the story. What are you talking about?

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

I think the US is pretty unique amongst the developed world with such a well-cultivated contempt for the state, the political establishment, and rule of law amongst its population. It's not even the good kind of contempt based on principled opposition to hierarchy and force, as those who most oppose the state in America tend to be the best armed, lean heavily on the right and would probably prefer a theocracy, and usually justify their position by a tinfoil-assisted interpretation of the constitution and history. What happened to allow such a problem to fester in the first place? Even though most of them are too delusional to properly coordinate and probably too accustomed to the comforts provided by a functioning state to revolt, they seem to have enough power to control some rural states. it's the kind of powderkeg situation that given the right circumstances could ignite into civil unrest or worse. How has the most powerful government in the world managed to ignore this domestic blight?
Ape+lust wrote: We were on the verge of breaking through 1000 pages for the first time, when suddenly the forum reset to 104 posts per page, instead of the usual 64.

Argh, and there's not even a way to change it in the control panel. :(

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Kirbmarc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Is 'One person was possibly offensive to another' really much of a news story?
I'm talking about the incident with the muslim woman on the NY subway.

Even if true - I don't know if it is indicative of a larger issue or that it requires government intervention.

You could just as easily cherry pick individual incidents to prove and increasing trend in racism of white people to black or asians, of of black people to white people, or of hispanics to black people, etc, etc.

One (possible) incident, though regrettable cannot be extrapolated to show the mood of the entire country. Also, my skepticism on whether is occurred or not is unlikely to effect anything. (nb for the record I think that it could have occurred, but am prepared to just wait and see).

Pizzagate on the other hand, though much less likely, has more well known people involved, and (if true) has caused more harm - so I can see why it is more likely to grab attention.

ROBOKiTTY

Post by ROBOKiTTY »

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Chanting "Donald Trump" while committing an islamophobic attack sure sounds credible.

Yep.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
I'm talking about the incident with the muslim woman on the NY subway.

Even if true - I don't know if it is indicative of a larger issue or that it requires government intervention.

You could just as easily cherry pick individual incidents to prove and increasing trend in racism of white people to black or asians, of of black people to white people, or of hispanics to black people, etc, etc.

One (possible) incident, though regrettable cannot be extrapolated to show the mood of the entire country. Also, my skepticism on whether is occurred or not is unlikely to effect anything. (nb for the record I think that it could have occurred, but am prepared to just wait and see).

Pizzagate on the other hand, though much less likely, has more well known people involved, and (if true) has caused more harm - so I can see why it is more likely to grab attention.
Ah, OK. I agree. Yes, Pizzagate is more likely to get attention, but on the other hand it's just as daft as a conspiracy theory as the "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy theory. There's nothing concrete, just a lot of speculations about codes (which come from nowhere) speculations about connections (which would include the entire US political, social, university system), speculations about Satanic symbolism (...), speculations about things that happen in some countries with little understand of how those countries work, speculations about "degenerate art", etc.

The possible incident is at least more easy to assess without having to deal with lunacy.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

To me, it's sounds just like that republican cunt who accused black guys of attacking her and carving a "B" on her face standing for "Barrack". Turns out carving yourself in front of a mirror requires a bit more planning than she did.

That muslim woman may well have been insulted (as muslims are wont to be), but I'm not buying the narrative.

In other news, pizzagate is hilarious. 4Chan are still ace trolls.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Chanting "Donald Trump" while committing an islamophobic attack sure sounds credible.

Yep.
Yes, the story seems stretching suspension of disbelief, but it's also possible that something happened but it was exaggerated. I'm waiting for the result of the police investigation, and if it was a fake story I hope that the woman who started it is punished.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Kirbmarc wrote: I think we should be skeptical of both and evaluate evidence. The evidence for PizzaGate is at best very flimsy, at worst fabricated and overblown, and the whole thing looks increasingly more and more like a conspiracy theory/moral panic. I think that many here know this and are simply playing along, while others may not.
I admit, I have been promoting the hashtag and generally poking this with a stick.

Here's what we know so far:-

The Podesta brothers collect erotic paintings which depict children, one of them may even like making their own art involving photographing children. The other has artwork involving mutilation and cannibalism. They attend "performance art" called spirit cooking which involves bodily fluids and is organised by a woman who might be an occultist.

Then you have a pizza parlour owner who holds parties for the rich and powerful. His pizza restaurant is supposed to be aimed at children and the young, but the artwork and marketing seems very adult with horror and homoerotic themes.

These are some of the most powerful people in Washington... for no obvious reason. These are the liberal elite who decide who has the cash to head the Democrats. To the average working class voter, this should be scandalous.

There is also some other information such as Bill Clinton and the Podesta's association with convicted paedophiles. There may be a lot of bullshit involved with this, but some of the mud is going to stick and rightly so.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Hunt wrote:Joke I though of just now downloading the latest version of Eclipse: (in the spirit of Chuck Norris jokes)
PZ recently learned Python. He wrote a "Fuck off, World" program.
Ok, ok, take it for what it's worth.
Better joke!

— Why Peeze hate programming in Python?
— In Python white spaces are important.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

ROBOKiTTY wrote:I think the US is pretty unique amongst the developed world with such a well-cultivated contempt for the state, the political establishment, and rule of law amongst its population. It's not even the good kind of contempt based on principled opposition to hierarchy and force, as those who most oppose the state in America tend to be the best armed, lean heavily on the right and would probably prefer a theocracy, and usually justify their position by a tinfoil-assisted interpretation of the constitution and history. What happened to allow such a problem to fester in the first place? Even though most of them are too delusional to properly coordinate and probably too accustomed to the comforts provided by a functioning state to revolt, they seem to have enough power to control some rural states. it's the kind of powderkeg situation that given the right circumstances could ignite into civil unrest or worse. How has the most powerful government in the world managed to ignore this domestic blight?
Nice Poe!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: I think we should be skeptical of both and evaluate evidence. The evidence for PizzaGate is at best very flimsy, at worst fabricated and overblown, and the whole thing looks increasingly more and more like a conspiracy theory/moral panic. I think that many here know this and are simply playing along, while others may not.
I admit, I have been promoting the hashtag and generally poking this with a stick.

The Podesta brothers collect erotic paintings which depict children, one of them may even like making their own art involving photographing children. The other has artwork involving mutilation and cannibalism. They attend "performance art" called spirit cooking which involves bodily fluids and is organised by a woman who might be an occultist.

Then you have a pizza parlour owner who holds parties for the rich and powerful. His pizza restaurant is supposed to be aimed at children and the young, but the artwork and marketing seems very adult with horror and homoerotic themes.

These are some of the most powerful people in Washington... for no obvious reason. These are the liberal elite who decide who has the cash to head the Democrats. To the average working class voter, this should be scandalous.

There is also some other information such as Bill Clinton and the Podesta's association with convicted paedophiles. There may be a lot of bullshit involved with this, but some of the mud is going to stick and rightly so.
1) I haven't seen any "erotic paintings of children" other than blurry things which may or may not be children. There's very little evidence for art involving photographing children. The "mutilation and cannibalism" and the "occultist" are performance art, stupid and edgy on purpose, just like a lot of performance art. All "refined" elites in all nations like edgy performance art. Just visit any museum of modern art and you'll see a lot of edgy art, from Francis Bacon to Rene Maigritte. It's not damning evidence by itself, just evidence that the elites and the artists are less easily disgusted than the general population.

Quite frankly moralizing art is what SJWs and other moral busybodies do, and this witch hunt looks pretty illiberal to me.

2) I don't know if the PizzaParlour is really aimed primarily at the young, since powerful people have meals there. Bright and colorful advertising don't mean being aimed to children. Also, some of the imagery is either not there, exaggerated or only on the instagram of the owner of the parlour, which isn't the parlour itself. The parlour owner is openly gay so it makes sense that his instagram is homoerotic. He's probably into some kinky stuff as well so that explains the horror stuff.

3) The pizza parlour is powerful because powerful people have meals there. Connections make you powerful, and yes there might be some "favors" involved. That's just how power works. I'm pretty sure that even "Saint" Nigel Farage has also made sure his favorite coffee bar is visited by his friends of the UKIP.

4) Donald Trump was associated to the same rich pedophile, and he was even accused of raping a child along with him. Is Trump also part of the Pizza pedo ring? Rich, powerful people are always connected to other rich, powerful people. That's how wealth and power work. And yes, some rich, powerful people are perverts and tend to get away with their crimes more than the general population. This doesn't mean that anyone they know is part of a secret cabal of perverts.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

If you want to argue that elites are wasteful and out of touch from the general public then yes, of course they are. Politicians are always elitist by nature, and they just pretend to be "one of the people" to get votes. When you have the power those people have you're no longer "just a guy", and you tend to take your power, your money and your connections for granted, which leads to over-indulging in nonsensical and frankly sometimes plainly stupid stuff.

I can understand while someone who struggles to make ends meet may be furious at this waste of resources. But it's one thing to say this and another to go down the deep hole of conspiracy theories which only make you look like a loon.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

If you really want to accuse someone of such a horrible crime as child sexual abuse you'd better have far better evidence than 4chan memes.

People here have rightfully argued that Michael Shermer, who was explicitly accused of rape, had the right of a fair trial by jury and not trial by media. Why shouldn't the people who are cast as leaders of a pedophile ring in the Pizzagate thread have less of a right not to be smeared by accusations based on very flimsy evidence?

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Kirbmarc wrote:If you want to argue that elites are wasteful and out of touch from the general public then yes, of course they are.
Bingo, but that does not make a headline. That's not news, even if the MSM weren't horribly biased.

Incidentally, if Trump had been associated with a paedophile that wasn't a close friend of the Clinton, we would hear no end of it.
If Trump was associating with people who were into spirit cooking, we would hear no end of it.

This is delicious, especially now that some nut has gone waving a gun around, everybody is going to go look at what all the #pizzagate fuss is about. They might not find a child sex trafficking conspiracy, but they will see how the other half lives. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:If you want to argue that elites are wasteful and out of touch from the general public then yes, of course they are.
Bingo, but that does not make a headline. That's not news, even if the MSM weren't horribly biased.

Incidentally, if Trump had been associated with a paedophile that wasn't a close friend of the Clinton, we would hear no end of it.
If Trump was associating with people who were into spirit cooking, we would hear no end of it.

This is delicious, especially now that some nut has gone waving a gun around, everybody is going to go look at what all the #pizzagate fuss is about. They might not find a child sex trafficking conspiracy, but they will see how the other half lives. It's all good as far as I'm concerned.
I really don't like this tactic. This is what SJW do when they clickbait and lie for Peezus ("I'm just opening up the discourse!"), and it's not OK because we do it. This is shit-stirring for political purposes, and it's incredibly irresponsible. There's already been a nutter with a gun. We don't need more.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Someone is trolling the Ontario’s human rights tribunal.
The complaint — filed last month by a man posing as a radical lesbian feminist — demanded $50,000 from the restaurant chain, alleging that its trademark Papa, Mama, Grandpa and Teen burgers were “an attack on my womyn identity.”

“The whole heteronormative, phallocentric marketing scheme of A&W is highly degrading to non-tradition families,” reads the complaint filed to the tribunal last month.

“The level of humiliation and degradation I felt exceeded that which I felt when I was raped.”
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/c ... -complaint

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

VickyCaramel wrote: I admit, I have been promoting the hashtag and generally poking this with a stick.

That there is no evidence for anything happening. Quite the opposite, almost everything said turns out to be completely over blown or just made up.

fify

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

paddybrown wrote:You gotta love Wikipedia. Their article on Louis CK tells you what his real name is - Louis Székely. Székely is, I think, Hungarian. The average reader of Wikipedia probably doesn't know how to pronounce Hungarian. They don't tell you how to pronounce it. But they do, helpfully, tell you how to pronounce "Louis CK".

https://s13.postimg.org/ucxmz2ivr/louisckwiki.jpg
The C.K. is a semi-decent vocalization of Székely in Polish (Ce-ke), interesting, so that's his name for Americans. ;p

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Kirbmarc wrote:"Székely" is pronounced almost exactly as "C.K.".
:nin: by not reading Pyt for a week (missed lots of pizza)

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

Gee, imagine that. I wonder who he voted for?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:

Also, good luck fixing the problem of the elitism of the leaders. Every country on earth has that problem, even those who preach how moral and pious they are. What the hell, especially them. I'd love to see a leak of what goes on among the elites in Russia or Iran, it'd be really entertaining to hear the Putin fanboys who think he's so pure and moral unlike the "decadent west" and the Shia busybodies who think that their leaders actually practice what they preach cry that it's all a plot of the Eeeevil Westerners (read: Zeee Jeeewz).

Corruption is inherent to power. There's nothing you can do to completely fix it, you can only curb some excesses, or more likely make the elites more secretive And if you point out corruption by supporting lunatic conspiracy theories you're only making it easier for the elites to dismiss real news as lunacy.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

SkepticalCat wrote:
Gee, imagine that. I wonder who he voted for?
Jill Stein.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

(Also FT is gaslighting me with page counter!)

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

comhcinc wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote: I admit, I have been promoting the hashtag and generally poking this with a stick.

That there is no evidence for anything happening. Quite the opposite, almost everything said turns out to be completely over blown or just made up.

fify
There's no evidence of a child sex ring, child trafficking or even of individual cases of abuse.
There is a ton of facts of these people being into some weird creepy shit. You tell me why edgelords edgelord?

At best you can say that this art is supposed to make people feel uncomfortable. It is certainly doing that as people are losing their shit, so I don't see the problem. "Jimmy Comet" (James Alefantis) and his staff have promoted this imagery on their instagrams as part of the company marketing.
While their filers say that events are open to children, we have videos of the acts joking about paedophilia.
badart.jpg
(206.68 KiB) Downloaded 92 times
http://vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/u ... lms-TV.png
https://img1.steemit.com/0x0/https://i. ... b2bf9.jpeg

I'm not sure what you expect to happen? As I am part-time involved in using social media for marketing and reputation management, I know what I expect to happen if I posted pictures of children alongside pornographic art. I know that saying, "oh it's just performance art, they are just being edgelords" isn't enough to make the attention go away.

Maybe Comet Pizza should come out and tell us what kind of image they were attempting to portray as a large section of the general public seems to not get it.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

sp0tlight wrote:(Also FT is gaslighting me with page counter!)
Aaaaaaaargh.

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/051ac ... wm.jpg?v=3

TedDahlberg

Post by TedDahlberg »

Lsuoma wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:You want creepy?
[youtube][/youtube]
http://womensvoicesforchange.org/wp-con ... efault.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/rllVk30.jpg

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
There's no evidence of a child sex ring, child trafficking or even of individual cases of abuse.
And that would be the end of it unless you are some type of fucktard.
VickyCaramel wrote:There is a ton of facts of these people being into some weird creepy shit. You tell me why edgelords edgelord?
What people? People working at a pizza place? You are being a fucktard.
VickyCaramel wrote:At best you can say that this art is supposed to make people feel uncomfortable.
What art? What are you talking about fucktard?
VickyCaramel wrote: It is certainly doing that as people are losing their shit, so I don't see the problem.
Only people losing their shit are fucktards.
VickyCaramel wrote:"Jimmy Comet" (James Alefantis) and his staff have promoted this imagery on their instagrams as part of the company marketing.
Quite lying. Unless you have evidence that any of these images are coming from official instagram accounts and not private accounts you are a lying fucktard.
VickyCaramel wrote:While their filers say that events are open to children, we have videos of the acts joking about paedophilia.
Show these flyers, show these videos.
VickyCaramel wrote:
badart.jpg
Oh look. A picture of an art piece at one of the most well known art museums in the world.
Oh look a picture of a kid with some masking tape. The weakest tape evar!
Oh look a picture from Halloween
VickyCaramel wrote:I'm not sure what you expect to happen?
Happen about what?
VickyCaramel wrote: As I am part-time involved in using social media for marketing and reputation management, I know what I expect to happen if I posted pictures of children alongside pornographic art.
Is that what happened? Really that's what happened? Or fucking or did a bunch of fucktards go cherry pick post from some instagram accounts?
VickyCaramel wrote: I know that saying, "oh it's just performance art, they are just being edgelords" isn't enough to make the attention go away.
For fucktards no explanation will be enough because you reject anything that doesn't fit into your predetermined pedo ring fantasy.
VickyCaramel wrote:Maybe Comet Pizza should come out and tell us what kind of image they were attempting to portray as a large section of the general public seems to not get it.
No they shouldn't. The owner and employees don't have to explain shit to you just because you are a fucktard. And it isn't a large section of the general public. It's some internet fucktards. Well up until yesterday when some idiot who was listening to you fucktards decided to go ruin his life. Now yes a lot of the general public will learn about Comet Ping Pong (fucktard can't even get the name of the place right).

I must be dense because I can not believe an atheist skeptic could jump on some fucktard satanic moral panic bullshit and treat it with anything other than disdain.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Kirbmarc wrote: 2) I don't know if the PizzaParlour is really aimed primarily at the young, since powerful people have meals there. Bright and colorful advertising don't mean being aimed to children. Also, some of the imagery is either not there, exaggerated or only on the instagram of the owner of the parlour, which isn't the parlour itself. The parlour owner is openly gay so it makes sense that his instagram is homoerotic. He's probably into some kinky stuff as well so that explains the horror stuff.
As I mentioned earlier, I have been there. It does not appear to be particularly aimed at children, this is not Chuck-e-Cheese. It seems to be kid-friendly in the sense that the games in the back give kids something to do rather than sit at the table with their parents the whole time. Its a bit loud and raucous, although not overly so. Mostly dark wood and a bit run-down is the interior esthetic, not bright and colorful. (Although its advertising might be, dunno, I ended up there on the recommendation of a friend.) Word-of-mouth, which is a staple of local restaurant advertising would certainly help explain the powerful people whove eaten there, its a neighborhood that has powerful people in it and one that is a common destination in DC.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Dave wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: 2) I don't know if the PizzaParlour is really aimed primarily at the young, since powerful people have meals there. Bright and colorful advertising don't mean being aimed to children. Also, some of the imagery is either not there, exaggerated or only on the instagram of the owner of the parlour, which isn't the parlour itself. The parlour owner is openly gay so it makes sense that his instagram is homoerotic. He's probably into some kinky stuff as well so that explains the horror stuff.
As I mentioned earlier, I have been there. It does not appear to be particularly aimed at children, this is not Chuck-e-Cheese. It seems to be kid-friendly in the sense that the games in the back give kids something to do rather than sit at the table with their parents the whole time. Its a bit loud and raucous, although not overly so. Mostly dark wood and a bit run-down is the interior esthetic, not bright and colorful. (Although its advertising might be, dunno, I ended up there on the recommendation of a friend.) Word-of-mouth, which is a staple of local restaurant advertising would certainly help explain the powerful people whove eaten there, its a neighborhood that has powerful people in it and one that is a common destination in DC.
FWIW, I just looked at their web-page and it certainly does not seem bright and colorful.

comhcinc

Post by comhcinc »

The numbering is back!

Mr. X, Indeed

Post by Mr. X, Indeed »

VickyCaramel wrote:While their filers say that events are open to children, we have videos of the acts joking about paedophilia.
Are you talking about the concert posters? Those are the only flyers I've seen.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... aDaABX2Pr2

It's an "All Ages" show, not a show aimed at children. It's not a 21 and over show, unlike a concert at a bar.

Dave

Post by Dave »

Mr. X, Indeed wrote:
Are you talking about the concert posters? Those are the only flyers I've seen.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... aDaABX2Pr2

It's an "All Ages" show, not a show aimed at children. It's not a 21 and over show, unlike a concert at a bar.
A show featuring a Japanese psychedelic rock band, which explains the color scheme rather neatly.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Dave wrote:
It makes sense. Thanks.

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

And now people are pointing out that the Pizza Shooter is an actor, so obviously this was a false-flag set up by THEM.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote:I'm not sure what you expect to happen? As I am part-time involved in using social media for marketing and reputation management, I know what I expect to happen if I posted pictures of children alongside pornographic art. I know that saying, "oh it's just performance art, they are just being edgelords" isn't enough to make the attention go away.

Maybe Comet Pizza should come out and tell us what kind of image they were attempting to portray as a large section of the general public seems to not get it.
The first 2 are separated by 14 weeks. My best guess is that Jimmy thought of them as individual shots and not a collection. And then you have those individuals who combine work and play accounts. I avoid that like the plague. On the plus side, you get personality and post volume. On the down side you are prime for foulups.

The 3rd shot is from a separate account from the previous photos.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

comhcinc wrote: Quite lying. Unless you have evidence that any of these images are coming from official instagram accounts and not private accounts you are a lying fucktard.
Those would be the "Jimmy Comet" account and his employees accounts with the tagline "Comet Ping Pong" which are also used to promote Comet Ping Pong events with exclusive Comet Ping Ping promotional material?

If you had some grasp of the subject, you might not look like a complete fucktard.

I won't address the rest of your rant because I figure, fucktards are gonna fucktard.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:I'm not sure what you expect to happen? As I am part-time involved in using social media for marketing and reputation management, I know what I expect to happen if I posted pictures of children alongside pornographic art. I know that saying, "oh it's just performance art, they are just being edgelords" isn't enough to make the attention go away.

The first 2 are separated by 14 weeks. My best guess is that Jimmy thought of them as individual shots and not a collection. And then you have those individuals who combine work and play accounts. I avoid that like the plague. On the plus side, you get personality and post volume. On the down side you are prime for foulups.

So is this a foulup or not?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Jennifer Lawrence scratched her butt on a rock which is somehow "sacred" to Hawaiians. SJWs lose their minds.
Check out the replies. I've engaged two SJW caricatures. The best part:
(The SJW muppet said that Christianity is only a meme because it's a "white religion").

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

VickyCaramel wrote:
deLurch wrote:

So is this a foulup or not?
Possibly, but that's only evidence that Jimmy "Comet" Alefantis is a bit careless with his instagram.

Dave

Post by Dave »

deLurch wrote:

Small business owner mixes personal and business! News at 11!

Seriously?!? The evidence here is that a small business owner posted a picture contrasting a bored guard (docent?) next to an explicit painting in one of the most famous modern art museums in the world and three months later posts picture of a kid with hands taped (with a couple of strands of masking tape, so no real restraint) to a table in his restaurant? And occasionally uses this same account to promote his business? Jesus fuck, 14 weeks later! He probably didnt even remember posting the first when he posted the second. Yes, its a good idea to keep your business and personal separate, but lots of small businesses dont. Hes a fucking neighborhood bar owner for dogs sake, its not like he is trying to establish a particular brand image.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Found some evidence that MTV started brainwashing us using feminist propaganda and pizza to accept child abuse in 2016, as it was predicted by Satan Junior, then VP of Sight Beyond Sight, later acquired by TESCO.

http://thegrandarmy.com/wp-content/uplo ... _pizza.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Dave wrote:Small business owner mixes personal and business! News at 11!

Seriously?!? The evidence here is that a small business owner posted a picture contrasting a bored guard (docent?) next to an explicit painting in one of the most famous modern art museums in the world and three months later posts picture of a kid with hands taped (with a couple of strands of masking tape, so no real restraint) to a table in his restaurant? And occasionally uses this same account to promote his business? Jesus fuck, 14 weeks later! He probably didnt even remember posting the first when he posted the second. Yes, its a good idea to keep your business and personal separate, but lots of small businesses dont. Hes a fucking neighborhood bar owner for dogs sake, its not like he is trying to establish a particular brand image.
Yeah, the whole thing is getting more and more ridiculous.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Dave wrote:Small business owner mixes personal and business! News at 11!
My favorite pen reviewers are constantly posting food and dogs on their Instagram accounts. I think you're onto something, they are taking bribes from Big Ink.