The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
deLurch

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

Post by deLurch »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:When the mystery is no longer a mystery. When you have plausible explanations for all the phenomenon, with evidence and demonstrations of your answers.

"We know science doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara Ó Briain
Hey, DeLurch...still think she's misrepresented? :whistle:
I think that some of the people are misrepresenting Vicky's arguments some of the time.

Vicky clearly fails to apply Occam's razor as often as most people do. Her expectation that other people put more effort into researching bigfoot seems a tad absurd.

Good reasons to investigate fringe theories:
* You are in 6th grade and you find the stories & mythology of bigfoot fascinating.
* You are using it as an educational tool.
* The nutters bring up an interesting question that you don't know the answer to (such as the light source question on the moon landing pictures).
* You plan to publicly rebut nutters claims (you need to know their arguments)
* The truth of the situation would significantly impact your life and you think there is some reasonable possibility that it might be true.

Bad reasons to investigate fringe theories:
* You have not yet exhaustively rebutted every single shred of purported evidence or question the nutters have to a level of scientific rigor.

If you got down Vicky's rabbit hole far enough, the next thing you know you are walking into a pizza joint firing off your gun and demanding to see the basement sex slave torture room with all the trapped children to save them.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I'm willing to keep an open mind on the topic.
Oh I'm sorry, how very uncomfortable for you. Why don't you do what you usually do and google it until you find somebody who tells you what to think.
Well seeing as I've lived and worked in the wilderness areas of Boringfoot country for many decades I would have done my own research but I just was never able to develop the tracking skills that say some office jockey from London would innately possess. :cry:
Well thats a shame, the bigfoot community is short of people who know their way around the woods. I am sure one they hear that you have been in the wilderness and never seen one, the whole myth will be totally busted. I guarantee they will be just as impressed as I am.

I am so glad you are here to show us how to be skeptics.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel wrote:That's a testable claim and I have tested it, I'm going to test it again this year now that i have a better camera. It's the Mission BC footage which is more troublesome. What we really need is somebody to film themselves stepping off a thigh high wall without falling flat on their face or dislocating a hip to put the matter to rest.

...no don't get up, I'll do it. Then you can sit in your armchair and if the subject ever comes up again you can google the answers.
Crap, I've done that all the time. Hardly a miraculous feat.

Vicky, with the effort you are putting into testing these claims, are you actually doing anything productive with it? Educational videos? Debunking website? I think we all know that most of the hard core nutters are not going to be convinced by any level of evidence. Seems like a waste of effort unless you are doing more with it.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Lsuoma wrote:Anyone think this is real or a hoax?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38561883
So they go to a Mexican restaurant, complement the waitress on her service, but then essentially proclaim that they are racist and don't tip black people. If I had to wager money, I would put it on being fake.

White racist people tend to not advertise that they are racist, unless they happen to belong to some white nationalist group. And they only tend to advertise their racism at their meetings.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

deLurch wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Anyone think this is real or a hoax?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38561883
So they go to a Mexican restaurant, complement the waitress on her service, but then essentially proclaim that they are racist and don't tip black people. If I had to wager money, I would put it on being fake.

White racist people tend to not advertise that they are racist, unless they happen to belong to some white nationalist group. And they only tend to advertise their racism at their meetings.
That was my initial reaction.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

deLurch wrote:
VickyCaramel wrote:That's a testable claim and I have tested it, I'm going to test it again this year now that i have a better camera. It's the Mission BC footage which is more troublesome. What we really need is somebody to film themselves stepping off a thigh high wall without falling flat on their face or dislocating a hip to put the matter to rest.

...no don't get up, I'll do it. Then you can sit in your armchair and if the subject ever comes up again you can google the answers.
Vicky, with the effort you are putting into testing these claims, are you actually doing anything productive with it? Educational videos? Debunking website?
Why don't you google it and find out?

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

A cursory search only shows that appears to be doing bigfoot education & debunking in the 'pit.
https://www.google.com/#q=vicky+caramel+bigfoot

Thank god, as I suspect many of us here might have been suckered in otherwise.

But that does not preclude the possibility she is doing work with other people on another website, or youtube channel.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I need to recalibrate my outlook on life.

Is there a body that adjudicates "plausible explanations" for weird phenomenon so I can tick off items on my bullshit list? Or do I have to rely on the consensus of big-science? I need to know what has been covered off before I spear forth on my own.

If original research by Vicky is an acceptable proxy, can I get a list of items that she will cover? I fear I will need to invest some considerable time getting my original-research conclusions lined up for string theory.

Thank you in advance.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Hey, ya'll here in the pit are piss poor Santa-skeptics! When have any of you tested out the claims of Santaclaus to scientific rigor? Have you exhaustively debunked all of the Santa claims to scientific rigor? I thought not.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Without the :) snark - doing personal research is a great way to engage in a topic of interest. But it needs to be placed against the context of subject-master consensus. Someone sallying against Occam and consensus exists on the spectrum of eccentric -> crank depending on their level of stridency. On my scale Vicky is a slight indent from the left.

Once you prove something, beyond all expectation, you zoom into the hero zone. Cranks that fail become objects of ridicule.

That's the game and that's the risk/return.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

deLurch wrote:

Crap, I've done that all the time. Hardly a miraculous feat.

Vicky, with the effort you are putting into testing these claims, are you actually doing anything productive with it? Educational videos? Debunking website? I think we all know that most of the hard core nutters are not going to be convinced by any level of evidence. Seems like a waste of effort unless you are doing more with it.
Yes I am.
I have my fingers in many pies and because of that I want to remain annon. But I am working with somebody who is trying to get inside the community who can make use of it.

And besides that, the community is split between different factions and their are many personal rivalries. So if somebody comes up with something new, there will be plenty of people waiting to shoot them down, I can supply the ammunition.

I don't waste time arguing all their apologetics about why they haven't yet found it, or what it's nature might be. But their speculations have led to them looking for new things as physical evidence. As an example, last year witch-knots became evidence of horse worrying... none of them thought to look for evidence of the same phenomenon over here in the UK. Of course, they happen here and every few years we have local scares of devil worshipers doing it rather than some kind of monster. They ignore me when I explain it is an indirect result of colic, but for those interested, it is another mystery crossed off the list.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hog the fuckers, and leave it at that.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

deLurch wrote:Hey, ya'll here in the pit are piss poor Santa-skeptics! When have any of you tested out the claims of Santaclaus to scientific rigor? Have you exhaustively debunked all of the Santa claims to scientific rigor? I thought not.
I read a limited print book in the 1970s by Sydney Uni archaeologists called "Was Santa an Astronaut". Basically used Von Daniken's methodology (sic) to "prove" the proposition.

Disturbingly I can neither find it on google nor is it original research. So its status as canon is unclear.

:mrgreen: :)

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Israel, cold war, fat cunts, and paying whores to play video games. Let's tie it all together.

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Santa actually existed, there is documented evidence.
I've seen some evidence in the form of a clip from a docu drama that showed that trolls actually exist ( A Norwegian politician admitting it).
I think it would be worthwhile investigating.
[youtube][/youtube]

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

You have me there free thoughtpolice. I have to admit that I have not fully researched and scientifically debunked every claim about the existence of trolls. I hear troll mythology is spreading in Europe. Better stamp it out like those dirty mussies.

Bigfoot mythology is taking off in Europe (according to Vicky). This is at the same time as muslims refugees are pouring in. Coincidence? I think not.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

You have me there free thoughtpolice. I have to admit that I have not fully researched and scientifically debunked every claim about the existence of trolls. I hear troll mythology is spreading in Europe. Better stamp it out like those dirty mussies.

Bigfoot mythology is taking off in Europe (according to Vicky). This is at the same time as muslims refugees are pouring in. Coincidence? I think not.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

deLurch wrote:Hey, ya'll here in the pit are piss poor Santa-skeptics! When have any of you tested out the claims of Santaclaus to scientific rigor? Have you exhaustively debunked all of the Santa claims to scientific rigor? I thought not.
I literally lol'd.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Lusoma - I propose that the word substitution for bigfoot, be bigdick as it really does appear to be nothing more than someone trying to proffer up a skeptical bigdick measuring contest.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

deLurch wrote:I hear troll mythology is spreading in Europe. Better stamp it out like those dirty mussies.
Fucking green cunts, coming over here, living under our bridges...

#SendThemBack
#DieTrollScum
#RiversOfBlood

SkepticalCat

Post by SkepticalCat »

[youtube][/youtube] :o

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Santa actually existed, there is documented evidence.
I've seen some evidence in the form of a clip from a docu drama that showed that trolls actually exist ( A Norwegian politician admitting it).
I think it would be worthwhile investigating.
[youtube][/youtube]
That's a great film, I watched it again on TV recently. Highly recommended.

Bourne Skeptic

Post by Bourne Skeptic »

VickyCaramel wrote:

Well seeing as I've lived and worked in the wilderness areas of Boringfoot country for many decades I would have done my own research but I just was never able to develop the tracking skills that say some office jockey from London would innately possess. :cry:
Well thats a shame, the Boringfoot community is short of people who know their way around the woods. I am sure one they hear that you have been in the wilderness and never seen one, the whole myth will be totally busted. I guarantee they will be just as impressed as I am.

I am so glad you are here to show us how to be skeptics.
[youtube][/youtube]

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Finally.
I am still mad that this person threw a young person under the bus at Skepticon, but I hope this works out for them
https://www.facebook.com/daniellemuscat ... 573468643/
http://i.imgur.com/thoqPRzg.png

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So homeless, unemployed, and Muscato's biggest priority is to start taking estrogen. Not buying a dress. Not buying a wig. Not getting electrolysis.

I think Muscato summed it up best here.
"gender affirming therapy"

It is what it takes for the bearded man to get his transgender credentials in order when he markets himself as a transgender woman.

I don't bare any ill will towards Muscato. But if your life is shit before transgender changes, it will still be shit afterwards. Pinning all of your hopes on life being better after a transgender transition is a pipe dream. I think for far too many Transgender people, being able to blame a gender disorder for all of their problems is just a convenient thing to blame. A scapegoat for all of their issues.

I hope this works out for Muscato too. But my hopes are not high.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

HoneyWagon wrote:Finally.
I am still mad that this person threw a young person under the bus at Skepticon, but I hope this works out for them
https://www.facebook.com/daniellemuscat ... 573468643/
http://i.imgur.com/thoqPRzg.png
It's not only ok to tell transwomen they are beautiful, but necessary.

If you said that about a cis-woman you'd be a misogynist.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

So he's accompanying his announcement with pics of his heart and prostate meds?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote:So he's accompanying his announcement with pics of his heart and prostate meds?
Might treat his/her hair loss too:
Spironolactone is used primarily to treat heart failure, edematous conditions such as nephrotic syndrome or ascites in people with liver disease, essential hypertension, hypokalemia, secondary hyperaldosteronism (such as occurs with hepatic cirrhosis), and Conn's syndrome (primary hyperaldosteronism). On its own, spironolactone is only a weak diuretic because it primarily targets the distal nephron (collecting tubule), where only small amounts of sodium are reabsorbed, but it can be combined with other diuretics to increase efficacy.

Spironolactone is an antagonist of the androgen receptor (AR) as well as an inhibitor of androgen production. Due to the antiandrogenic effects that result from these actions, it is frequently used off-label to treat a variety of dermatological conditions in which androgens, such as testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT), play a role. Some of these uses include androgenic alopecia in men (either at low doses or as a topical formulation) and women, and hirsutism (excessive hair growth), acne, and seborrhea in women.[17] Spironolactone is the most commonly used drug in the treatment of hirsutism in the United States.[18] Higher doses of spironolactone are not recommended in males due to the high risk of feminization and other side effects. Similarly, it is also commonly used to treat symptoms of hyperandrogenism in polycystic ovary syndrome.[19]

There is tentative low quality evidence supporting its use in female pattern hair loss.[20]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spironolactone

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

...so in other words, the doctor gave Muscato so pills just to make him feel good. It isn't real until you take a pill. Forget about wacking off the balls.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

And again:
Physicians use finasteride for the treatment of BPH, informally known as an enlarged prostate. Finasteride may improve the symptoms associated with BPH such as difficulty urinating, getting up during the night to urinate, hesitation at the start of urination, and decreased urinary flow. It provides less symptomatic relief than alpha-1 blockers such as tamsulosin and symptomatic relief is slower in onset (six months or more of treatment with finasteride may be required to determine the therapeutic results of treatment). Symptomatic benefits are mainly seen in those with prostate volume > 40 cm3. In long-term studies finasteride but not alpha-1 inhibitors reduce the risk of acute urinary retention (−57% at 4 years) and the need for surgery (−54% at 4 years). If the drug is discontinued, any therapeutic benefits reverse within about 6–8 months.[4][5][6]

Finasteride is used to treat pattern hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) in men only.[7] Treatment slows further hair loss[8] and provides about 30% improvement in hair loss after six months of treatment, with effectiveness only persisting as long as the drug is taken.[9] Finasteride has also been tested for pattern hair loss in women; the results were no better than placebo.[10]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finasteride

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

deLurch wrote:...so in other words, the doctor gave Muscato so pills just to make him feel good. It isn't real until you take a pill. Forget about wacking off the balls.
He's taking two lots of hair loss medicine.

Does Vicky still need a scientific explanation for Bigfoot?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

My doctor proscribed these to aid my transition to Fairykin:

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article ... shroom.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Note to self.

Add leering skull like ghost thing to 'must investigate' list.

http://i.imgur.com/PizM4nn.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... rol-boats/
Navy fires warning shots at Iranians. It will be interesting to see if the Russians continue to provoke our warships when the Trump takes office.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I'm less convinced that Muscato intends to transition than ever. Was the pharmacist out of estrogen?

I've got more chance of transitioning by eating fish fingers.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:
I read a limited print book in the 1970s by Sydney Uni archaeologists called "Was Santa an Astronaut". Basically used Von Daniken's methodology (sic) to "prove" the proposition.

Disturbingly I can neither find it on google nor is it original research. So its status as canon is unclear.

:mrgreen: :)
OMG OMG

Google to the rescue. And yet simultaneously destroying the legitimacy of the found result. :(

http://i.imgur.com/3BmPSEf.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Shatterface wrote:
deLurch wrote:...so in other words, the doctor gave Muscato so pills just to make him feel good. It isn't real until you take a pill. Forget about wacking off the balls.
He's taking two lots of hair loss medicine.

Does Vicky still need a scientific explanation for Boringfoot?
My-New-Hobby: Trumping up fake evidence of Bigfoot to watch Vicky run around and try to scientifically debunk said evidence.

By the way, I heard that having a woman stand around naked in a shopping mall is a 100% fool proof way to attract Sassy Squatch. If only we had someone to test out this claim to debunk it.

free thoughtpolice

Shatterface wrote:My doctor proscribed these to aid my transition to Fairykin:

I know someone that ate those and didn't quite get to fairyland because his friends were able stop him from dying of inhaling his own vomit.
They found him in a state of temporary paralysis lying on his back in a field in the rain, unable to close his eyes, followed by hours of hallucination.
That is an Amanita Muscaria, don't eat this kids.

free thoughtpolice

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washin ... rol-boats/
Navy fires warning shots at Iranians. It will be interesting to see if the Russians continue to provoke our warships when the Trump takes office.
To begin with they will back off and say it is because maybe we Russians won't be treated unfairly. If they don't get concessions like suspending sanctions they will get less friendly. I can only imagine the dirt they have on Trump and his associates.
What are the chances that he makes a big mistake in the near future?

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Currently watching a talk show, which shows interesting facts. Reports across Germany indicate that women largely refrained from partying outside at New Year Eve. They suggested, though I don't have the exact wording, that migrants are taking over such events. They claimed 69% of women are scared of migrants at this point. Though the Right Wingers are again complete imbeciles. They want harsher laws and more CCTV when the problem weren't laws, but law enforcement (police force shrunk over the years, also because everyone was shrinking it down, including the Right).

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

deLurch wrote:By the way, I heard that having a woman stand around naked in a shopping mall is a 100% fool proof way to attract Sassy Squatch.
CIS-quatch?

(there's a Muscato joke in there somwhere)

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Aneris wrote:Currently watching a talk show, which shows interesting facts. Reports across Germany indicate that women largely refrained from partying outside at New Year Eve. They suggested, though I don't have the exact wording, that migrants are taking over such events. They claimed 69% of women are scared of migrants at this point. Though the Right Wingers are again complete imbeciles. They want harsher laws and more CCTV when the problem weren't laws, but law enforcement (police force shrunk over the years, also because everyone was shrinking it down, including the Right).
With the previous nature of the German population, it might have been feasible to get away with a low police force. But by bringing in many refugees without filtering or checking backgrounds, it should be obvious that an increase in police force as has been done with other social services would be a necessity.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Aneris wrote:Currently watching a talk show, which shows interesting facts. Reports across Germany indicate that women largely refrained from partying outside at New Year Eve. They suggested, though I don't have the exact wording, that migrants are taking over such events. They claimed 69% of women are scared of migrants at this point. Though the Right Wingers are again complete imbeciles. They want harsher laws and more CCTV when the problem weren't laws, but law enforcement (police force shrunk over the years, also because everyone was shrinking it down, including the Right).
I thought the problem was rape-prone migrants?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Don't you have to live as a woman before you start hormone replacement therapy?

If Muscato is living as a woman why is his doctor is making the prescriptions out to David Muscato?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice to see Becky is still ripping off the SGU psychic predictions routine. That'll show em.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Shatterface wrote:Don't you have to live as a woman before you start hormone replacement therapy?

If Muscato is living as a woman why is his doctor is making the prescriptions out to David Muscato?
Perhaps to ease David's trouble in getting prescription filled. If you were a pharmacist, would you hand a prescription for "Danielle" over to someone who looks like David? Has he done a legal name change yet? If not, then a driver's license wouldn't be proof for the pharmacist.

In the court case of Muscato's parents against him, it was against David"Danielle" Mucato. Legal proceeding require legal names.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Brive1987 wrote:I thought the problem was rape-prone migrants?
The big bang is to blame for all of this.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Aneris wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:I thought the problem was rape-prone migrants?
The big bang is to blame for all of this.
You are so small minded. The quantum bubble has much to answer for.

Let me clarify:
Spacetime is expected to have a “foamlike” structure on scales of the Planck length or less with high curvatures and complicated topology. This foam can be thought of as being built out of three basic kinds of units or “gravitational bubbles”, CP2, S2 × S2 and K3. We investigate the propagation of particles in simple models of the first two types of bubble. The non-trivial topologies of the bubbles introduce extra singularities into the Green functions. These make large contributions to the S-matrix for scalar particles but only small contributions for Full-size image (<1 K) or 1 particles at energies small compared to the Planck length. These results suggest that there is no inconsistency between the spacetime foam picture and everyday observations from which spacetime appears nearly flat, because all the elementary particles we have observed have spin Full-size image (<1 K) or greater. They do, however, suggest that Higgs scalar fields, if they exist at all, are probably bound states of higher spin particles rather than being elementary fields. Further developments may enable one to calculate processes in which quantum coherence is lost and intrinsic entropy is produced.
I am very sceptical about all this and I intend to personally get the bottom of the alleged "Higgs Scalar fields".

Anyway. My son is in Berlin right now and he says it isn't as pretty as Paris. Or even Warsaw.

So there.

:snooty:

free thoughtpolice

Brive: For dog training as well as bigdick evidence check this guy out:
[youtube][/youtube]

some guy

Post by some guy »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Brive: For dog training as well as bigdick evidence check this guy out:
[.youtube][/youtube]
Screw that. This one's much better:
[youtube][/youtube]

Tapir

Post by Tapir »

So Dave is starting his transition from a fat, bald, unemployable hobo to a fat, bald, unemployable hobo in a dress.

This will end well I'm sure.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote: Anyway. My son is in Berlin right now and he says it isn't as pretty as Paris. Or even Warsaw.

So there.
Ah, yes.

Erm...*circles toe on the floor*...that...erm...we may have...which is to say...ahem, erm...well, it's funny really *fake laugh* isn't it?...you know, when you think about it?...yeah, sorry about that, Churchill told us we had to.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I know someone that ate those and didn't quite get to fairyland because his friends were able stop him from dying of inhaling his own vomit.
They found him in a state of temporary paralysis lying on his back in a field in the rain, unable to close his eyes,
followed by hours of hallucination.That is an Amanita Muscaria, don't eat this kids.
Hmm. Where does one find these?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

I know someone that ate those and didn't quite get to fairyland because his friends were able stop him from dying of inhaling his own vomit.
They found him in a state of temporary paralysis lying on his back in a field in the rain, unable to close his eyes, followed by hours of hallucination.
We have lots of these growing about 6-8" high locally in Redmond each autumn. I've has some in the past, just a very small piece, and it's tres marvy...

free thoughtpolice

HelpingHand wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:I know someone that ate those and didn't quite get to fairyland because his friends were able stop him from dying of inhaling his own vomit.
They found him in a state of temporary paralysis lying on his back in a field in the rain, unable to close his eyes,
followed by hours of hallucination.That is an Amanita Muscaria, don't eat this kids.
Hmm. Where does one find these?
Forest margins, parkland, roadsides subspecies are found throughout the northern hemisphere and now in the southern hemisphere transferred on imported tree root.. Potency varies from place to place and they crossbreed with the closely related Amanita Pantherina.The ones around here you don't want to fuck with for sure. If you don't die you don't remember it anyway. On the upside, if you don't injure yourself by choking on your vomit, inability to deal with some problem because of temporary paralysis, or otherwise fucking up because you think you are superman you will recover without damage.
Really not recommended, I know of a number of fatalities around here as well as some near misses.

free thoughtpolice

Lsuoma wrote:

We have lots of these growing about 6-8" high locally in Redmond each autumn. I've has some in the past, just a very small piece, and it's tres marvy...
In BC and PNW there are loads of them and various subspecies of A Muscaria as well as A Pantherina which are thought to hybridize.
They tend to have more than one psychoactive ingredient/ toxin in the mix, and they vary from shroom to shroom, location and hybrid.
I've never nibbled them myself because the locals I knew or knew of tended to have bad experiences, or also there is have been fatalities here(Vancouver Island), about 5 I think.
Did you experience amnesia or temporary paralysis? The accounts I had heard often had this.No doubt varies greatly from quantity and particular shroom.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote: I know someone that ate those and didn't quite get to fairyland because his friends were able stop him from dying of inhaling his own vomit.
In BC and PNW there are loads of them and various subspecies of A Muscaria as well as A Pantherina which are thought to hybridize.
They tend to have more than one psychoactive ingredient/ toxin in the mix, and they vary from shroom to shroom, location and hybrid.
I've never nibbled them myself because the locals I knew or knew of tended to have bad experiences, or also there is have been fatalities here(Vancouver Island), about 5 I think.
Did you experience amnesia or temporary paralysis? The accounts I had heard often had this.No doubt varies greatly from quantity and particular shroom.
No amnesia. Slight lassitude, which might have been mild paralysis.

free thoughtpolice

I had to check out the definition of lassitude to make sure you didn't have a sudden urge to save Timmy from the well. :drool:

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

free thoughtpolice wrote:I had to check out the definition of lassitude to make sure you didn't have a sudden urge to save Timmy from the well. :drool:
Best Post Evah!