The Refuge of the Toads

Old subthreads
fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72001

Post by fuzzy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:13 pm

Initially, Hernandez denied touching the students, but then said the kissing was an accident that occurred when he was “speaking close with them and his tongue accidentally went in their mouth,” according to court documents.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/25/teacher-ar ... rs-mouths/

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72002

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:21 pm

Video of Shia being gripped.
The closing moments of this clip really trigger my "cultist" alarm...

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72003

Post by fuzzy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:23 pm

Video clip showing Shia LaBoeuf arrest from his camera

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72004

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:30 pm

fuzzy wrote:Video clip showing Shia LaBoeuf arrest from his camera
And lo, another lefty-lol-cow is born!

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72005

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:33 pm

Wait for it...

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72006

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:37 pm


deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72007

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:39 pm


fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72008

Post by fuzzy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:40 pm

I could see this earlier encounter having been reviewed and pressed as an assault or battery.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72009

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

fuzzy wrote:I could see this earlier encounter having been reviewed and pressed as an assault or battery.
Nah, THIS is the real deal!
Poor POC being brutalized by the rozzers!

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72010

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:46 pm

I am wondering if there is any more details on him "punching a kid." I wonder if this is it.

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72011

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:49 pm

I am getting a bunch of server 500 errors when attempting to post. I am wondering if this has to do with the thread length limits being pushed and it might be time to start a new thread.

sp0tlight
.
.
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
Location: Central Urope
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72012

Post by sp0tlight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 pm

It's hard to say what version I hate the most: Crystal Skull Shia LaBoeuf, Transformers Shia LaBoeuf or art-shit think pieces Shia LaBoeuf.

sp0tlight
.
.
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
Location: Central Urope
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72013

Post by sp0tlight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 pm

It's hard to say what version I hate the most: Crystal Skull Shia LaBoeuf, Transformers Shia LaBoeuf or art-shit think pieces Shia LaBoeuf.

sp0tlight
.
.
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
Location: Central Urope
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72014

Post by sp0tlight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:01 pm

(Fuck you HTTP 500)

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72015

Post by fuzzy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:11 pm

HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72016

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:14 pm

fuzzy wrote:HTTP 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR WILL NOT DIVIDE US!
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/fac ... AA5ond.jpg

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72017

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:17 pm

[youtube]
[/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72018

Post by fuzzy » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:17 pm

Apparently there was a third incident, shortly before the arrest.
Law enforcement officials told the site that a man started saying something to the camera that Shia didn’t like.

So he allegedly grabbed his scarf scratched him in the process.

NYPD has reportedly been been siting on the site all week. Shia will likely be booked for assault.

Earlier in the week, Shia got in a man’s face who was spewing talk about white supremacy.
http://www.justjared.com/2017/01/26/shi ... um=twitter

greylurker
.
.
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:02 am
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72019

Post by greylurker » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:20 pm

sp0tlight wrote:(Fuck you HTTP 500)
No problems here! (Microstuffed Internet Explorer 8.0 - no updates).

sp0tlight
.
.
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
Location: Central Urope
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72020

Post by sp0tlight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 pm

greylurker wrote:
sp0tlight wrote:(Fuck you HTTP 500)
No problems here! (Microstuffed Internet Explorer 8.0 - no updates).
500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.

sp0tlight
.
.
Posts: 890
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:17 am
Location: Central Urope
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72021

Post by sp0tlight » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:38 pm

greylurker wrote:
sp0tlight wrote:(Fuck you HTTP 500)
No problems here! (Microstuffed Internet Explorer 8.0 - no updates).
500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead
Posts: 3672
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:08 am
Location: Lurking in a dumpster
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72022

Post by Bhurzum » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:42 pm

sp0tlight wrote:500 error is always caused by server that is unable to handle request, it isn't browser dependent. If it happens by random it might be a overloaded/mis-communicating application server.
That's what the Rooskie hackers want you to think...

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72023

Post by deLurch » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:52 pm

[youtube]
[/youtube]

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72024

Post by deLurch » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 am

http://i.imgur.com/9iQ33aT.jpg
But thanks to research offered to me by a local activist, I’ve discovered that the shooter has embraced the alt-right’s cartoon god: Pepe. You can in the screenshot from the Net24h.com that he has a personal relationship with the cartoon character, when he wrote: “We did it pepe, we beat her.”

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72025

Post by fuzzy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:19 am

This source says Shia chased down, called nazi, and assaulted this Man-in-the-Moon costumed man, who had played and danced to an old McDonalds commercial "(Big) Mac Tonight" that used the variation on jazz classic "Mack the Knife".

[youtube]
[/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master
Posts: 1953
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72026

Post by fuzzy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:21 am

[youtube]
[/youtube]

deLurch
.
.
Posts: 8447
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 am

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72027

Post by deLurch » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

Shia is just a violent hypocritical asshole. Yes, they are trolling his project. But he continues to repeatedly state that everyone one is welcome Pro-this/Anti-that so long as you stay nice. Mean while anyone who interferes with what he wants is getting slammed punched slapped, shoved, tounged by him. Nothing like a little sexual assault from this assfart.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72028

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:27 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube]
[/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).

Trump fans on the other hand gloss over the many flaws in Trump's campaign and administration: promises he likely can't keep, bad ideas about EPA, climate change, gutting the ACA, possibly issues about education, animosity towards journalists and the secret services (and don't point out that both are very flawed, I know it very well, media have big biases, secret services have fucked up a lot in the past especially before the Iraq war, but a leader deliberately antagonizing both isn't good for a country).

Trump is a troll. He says many stupid things that he likely doesn't believe or even remember to get everyone's attention and easy outrage to focus on stupid things instead on real issues. However he also has little ideas beyond what's popular at the moment, he goes with the flow of his audience, which isn't always a good thing since on certain issues his audience is wrong (climate change, EPA, "down with the ACA").

Trump isn't Hitler, he's not even Mussolini, he's just the Sham-wow guy. He sells dreams about things that likely won't work and when people cheer for something he gives them what they want, even if it's something that will hurt them in the long run. He's not a dictator, he's a con artist/scammer turned politician, he doesn't care about ideologies or even about absolute power, he cares about winning, looking good and good deals for himself and his friends.

He's not too different from Clinton: she was also getting money in exchange for future favors and exploited a movement of people with unrealistic ideas to get them to vote for her as a representative of their unrealistic ideas. Trump was just better at getting the right people to vote for him in the right places.

Trump is likely a bit better than Clinton on foreign policy (Syria, TPP, less tension with Russia) and on dealing with the SJWs, but it's far from certain whether his economic policies will work (likely not, at least not in the long run) and he's terrible on environmental and science policy (gutting the EPA, screwing over Climate Change policies) and on healthcare (gutting the ACA).

There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.

Kirbmarc
.
.
Posts: 10577
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:29 am
Contact:

Re: The Refuge of the Toads

#72029

Post by Kirbmarc » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:28 am

free thoughtpolice wrote:Thunderf00t has ditched Anita for a new love interest, and who can blame him.
[.youtube]
[/youtube]
It was clear what is point was if you put it in context, but he's much better at getting the point across in this video. People have noticed it:

http://i.imgur.com/UDe9daQ.png

I have to admit that what looks repetitive and belaboring the point to us who focus a lot on these topics and discuss them at length might be exactly what's needed to make people who skim read or watch many different videos in a row understand what he's talking about.

I have to say that I prefer Thunderfoot to Sargon at this point. Sargon has put up some excellent analyses but he's a bit too partisan, even if many of the things he says make sense. Thunderfoot has his own point of view which is largely apolitical.

I wish more people could debate things without it turning into a defense or an accusation of a specific ideology, or concede that there's some nuance between "not literally Hitler" and "without flaws". Many in the left fail to appreciate some of the things that Trump has said and done which have made him win, not all of which are terrible: killing the TPP was good, disengaging from the alliance with salafist groups in Syria would be good, reducing the power of SJWs in universities would be very good, less animosity towards Russia could be good (freethoughtpolice, don't routinely accuse me of supporting Russia or saying that "Putin is swell" like you've done many times, I'm not, I'm simply pointing out that nothing good has come or could come from antagonizing Russia so much, especially if in doing so you ally yourself with people even worse than Putin, like the Saudi elites and salafists in general).

Trump fans on the other hand gloss over the many flaws in Trump's campaign and administration: promises he likely can't keep, bad ideas about EPA, climate change, gutting the ACA, possibly issues about education, animosity towards journalists and the secret services (and don't point out that both are very flawed, I know it very well, media have big biases, secret services have fucked up a lot in the past especially before the Iraq war, but a leader deliberately antagonizing both isn't good for a country).

Trump is a troll. He says many stupid things that he likely doesn't believe or even remember to get everyone's attention and easy outrage to focus on stupid things instead on real issues. However he also has little ideas beyond what's popular at the moment, he goes with the flow of his audience, which isn't always a good thing since on certain issues his audience is wrong (climate change, EPA, "down with the ACA").

Trump isn't Hitler, he's not even Mussolini, he's just the Sham-wow guy. He sells dreams about things that likely won't work and when people cheer for something he gives them what they want, even if it's something that will hurt them in the long run. He's not a dictator, he's a con artist/scammer turned politician, he doesn't care about ideologies or even about absolute power, he cares about winning, looking good and good deals for himself and his friends.

He's not too different from Clinton: she was also getting money in exchange for future favors and exploited a movement of people with unrealistic ideas to get them to vote for her as a representative of their unrealistic ideas. Trump was just better at getting the right people to vote for him in the right places.

Trump is likely a bit better than Clinton on foreign policy (Syria, TPP, less tension with Russia) and on dealing with the SJWs, but it's far from certain whether his economic policies will work (likely not, at least not in the long run) and he's terrible on environmental and science policy (gutting the EPA, screwing over Climate Change policies) and on healthcare (gutting the ACA).

There's room for nuance about Trump, but in the current climate it's hard to point out good things and flaws without being accused of being a Trump supporter (if you point out a few good things he's done) or a salty cuck/SJW (if you point out that big flaws inherent in his decisions). The man himself doesn't help at all by tweeting stupid crap 24/7 (most of which he doesn't really think about or believe) to exploit the outrage of the SJWs and the media.

Locked