Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

MarcusAu wrote:The 'pyt will never die while Phil is here to tweak it's nipples and apply the defibrillators.
Oh, ok, so that's what I'm here for...

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

MarcusAu wrote:Flying off at another tangent - just wondering if someone can help me out.

http://www.gotavapen.se/gota/artiklar/f ... easley.jpg

The man in the picture is Tom Beasley - shown in the process of making the Stalingrad Sword.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_of_Stalingrad

I believe that a replica was also made - and is possibly on display somewhere in London. I've heard mention of the Wilkinson Museum in Action - but this does not seem to be an actual museum - maybe they are referring to the Gunnersbury Park museum.

Anyone have any ideas?
Try contacting these people:

http://www.wilkinsonfscollection.com/wi ... story.html

Tom is the center of speculation on a few alleged Fairbairn/Sykes prototypes, too.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Hunt wrote:(Continued....)

It's almost an exact replay of what happened (in America at least) when W took office. Much odd behavior on the left was distracted by dealing with GWB. In a sense it gave us a ten year reprieve from a lot of zaniness. I predicted a Trump win would have a similar effect.

It's not very good compensation, but I'll take what I can get.
The regressive left does not seem to be distracted from zany behavior. Indeed they're doubling down on it and throwing in self-righteous violence. Armed with some legitimate grievances thanks to Trump, they may very well end up far more powerful than if they had simply continued alienating people and making fools of themselves. Now the urge to unite is forcing some nominally sane leftists to overlook or even embrace the zaniness in order to "resist" Trump as a united front.

My prediction is that SJWism gets worse. We'll see.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

It's almost an exact replay of what happened (in America at least) when W took office. Much odd behavior on the left was distracted by dealing with GWB. In a sense it gave us a ten year reprieve from a lot of zaniness. I predicted a Trump win would have a similar effect.

I've noticed that over at Shakesville there is much less wailing and rending of garments over bullshit now that they have real problems to worry about. There's still lulz to be had though, it's hilarious that McEwen believes herself to be leader of the Maquis.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Speaking of McEwen...
1. I Get Discussed in Forums. "I process it by putting it through a meat grinder, turning it into a juicy sausage, and eating it NOM NOM NOM. I process it by letting it be my sustenance. My belly is filled with this fuel, reminder after reminder after tired-ass reminder about why I'm doing what I'm doing."
As way of example she links to a post she wrote in 2009 about being discussed in forums.
She should probably lay off the eating metaphors. And maybe the banner wherein she charges at the reader while holding an eating utensil.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Easy J wrote:

Tom is the center of speculation on a few alleged Fairbairn/Sykes prototypes, too.
Interesting stuff - I seem to have started down the rabbit hole now...

I'm still half expecting CaptainFluffyBunny to have something pointed to contribute. (Come to think of it - it may have been doxxing when I posted that picture).

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

katamari Damassi wrote:She should probably lay off the eating metaphors. And maybe the banner wherein she charges at the reader while holding an eating utensil.
In McEwen's case I think that eating comes first, second, and third, and Social Justice only after the sweets.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:Did Trump finally manage to perform what FTB, The Orbit, A+ and the usual Twatter suspects failed to do for over 4 years: exhaust the Pyt completely?
http://imgur.com/1WUIUl4.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
feathers wrote:Did Trump finally manage to perform what FTB, The Orbit, A+ and the usual Twatter suspects failed to do for over 4 years: exhaust the Pyt completely?
Can I use this image, Ape? It's just perfect for an idea I had in mind.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Zvan humor incoming. Prepare yourself.

http://imgur.com/ZtZrXj6.jpg

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Service Dog wrote:1. the problem isnt in using broadbrush labels. the labels are just words. as long as the broadbrush is an actual attempt to make a point... it can be read charitably as a positive addition to the discourse. even ironic, absurdist, & random-dada broadbrush claims can provide poetic oblique insight, you nazi hockey puck faggot. the problem is in using broadbrush labels to cross-over from talking-- the marketplace of ideas... to punching. or pulling fire alarms, intimidation, ganging-up on people in the street, hitting people with sticks disguised as flagpoles, destroying others' hard-earned propery... and all sorts of other nasty uncivil shit you dont feeeeel like ads up to terrorism. Yeah? Then the KKK cross-burning is no big deal, either, you idiotic piece of shit.
Another confusion of different things. One is guilty by association, the other is escalation from words to violence. The argument was that whatever is done by someone with any label cannot necessarily be blamed on everyone with the same label. There are property-destroying Antifas, and there are police-attacking Autonoms, but this movement is not uniform and has several — sometimes opposite — attitudes and views, and are especially not “The Left” nor are they “Social Justice Warriors”, or “Regressive Left”. Likewise, you cannot blame everyone using the hashtag GamerGate and pretend they were all in league with doxers and harassers, which existed under that label, too.
Service Dog wrote:2. your definition of SJW reveals more about you than about SJWs. You set the bar at critical race theory & "fourth wave" feminism... neatly sparing yourself inclusion... despite your recent proclaiming of yourself as sympathetic to antifa & feminism, plus your '80s german green bloviating.
I don't set any bar. I was trying to pinpoint what SJW used to describe before Infowars, Breitbart and Alt Right entered the fray, who subsequently obscured everything as expected from such reality-challenged people. What actually happened: once there was just a large majority of vaguely left Democrat voting atheist-skeptics. A foul zeitgeist drifted over from the Tumblr blogosphere, infused with Critical Race Theory (CRT) and poisoned a couple of blogging minds. You can still see the vector of the epidemic, because “SJ blogging” existed in the lunatic form already in the Aughts, and clearly affected the writer and then blog writer community first. An early (anti) SJ meme was Social Justice Sally. We know there was a heavy “Cultural Appropriation” infection by 2009 called RaceFail. Look into that, and the CRT tenets shine through. 2011 saw Elevatorgate, the most obfuscated event in atheism-skepticism. By 2012 the term SJW gained currency. The next big infection was Gamergate in 2014, and the Campus protests in 2015. What was previously a vaguely liberal left community split apart, which is commonly called Deep Rift in atheism-skepticism. As far as naming goes: SJW set apart the über-hostile, cultish, virtue signalling lot, and Regressive Left meant a brand of Islam accommodationists and apologists. Underneath, both labels (and several more) pointed at a cluster of ideologies that also lead to, for example, a categorical rejection of Evolutionary Psychology, preference for postmodernist, blank slate, and social constructionist views and more. But this never made it onto the blogs in an explicit way, which I pointed out often enough. Virtually everyone lives in the moment and only cares about whatever outrageous thing happened recently, with little regard for what lies under the hood.
Service Dog wrote:3. You then say "Critical Gender Theory isnt a thing but should-be"... as if you coined it. Duh... it exists... and is called exactly-that. Even if it wasnt called that name... there's no need to coin that... because it also has other existing names you could have simply used: Gender Studies, Queer Studies, The Genderqueer Movement. Howabout setting the bar at intellectually-prissy longwinded germans? That group is as responsible for SJW, as anybody. ( Dang, I forgot to mention your Discordian affectation!)

This is barely intelligble. Critical Race Theory is a certain ideology with a number of tenets, but the focus is on race. It features “Intersectionality” as one important aspect to link other “oppressed” minorities to it. When the focus changes from race to gender, leaving the ideology largely intact, it could be properly named Critical Gender Theory. Other than that, I noticed your weird hostility before. Just skip my occasional comment.
Service Dog wrote:4. You say no-one should be lumped-in to SJW, unless they Identify as one! No matter how much of an obvious SJW they are? Shit... holding that opinion clearly qualifies you as drunk on the po-mo kool-aid.
Hardly anyone embraces “Social Justice Warrior”, or “Regressive Left” for themselves. Few adopt the former in a sarcastic manner or to claim the term, but they are negligible. Most agree with you, namely, that they are just “The Left”, or “Progressives”. In other words, they agree with you, Right Wingers, and others who have a simplistic view on the matter. And SJWs went with this black and white approach since the beginning. Those who disagreed with their specific ideology were seen as misogynists, right wingers, reactionaries, etecetera and once upon a time, most disagreed with this framing. But as I described above, that was before the Alt Right, Breitbart and Infowars crowd waltzed in. Who of course agree, because by framing the SJWs as “The Left” it allowed them to claim the non-SJWs all for themselves. This inflated their numbers and gave them the stage, and fed right back to the CTRL Left (SJW, Regressives etc) who then closed the loop in a kind of social media outrage industry — each side amplifying the other.

But Right Wingers had no business in this conversation at all, since they are hypocrites and reactionary themselves. They've used the conflict within the left and injected themselves opportunistically. Now Climate Change, Holocaust deniers and other such “skeptics”, ethnic cleansers and other assorted loons are around, and it is apparently normal to share Infowars, Breitbart etc as it was generally true what they write. They are only good at showing you the tweet, the logfiles and such, i.e. evidence the other side hides.
Service Dog wrote:5. As an aside... the reason you gave for being an antifa symp is that they are generally anti-fascist. Well, shit, that standard would make you sympathetic to Stalin, too. Your erudite reputation around-here seems founded on word count. [/blackbloc screamvoice]
Your confused thinking is mixing this issue together with history and selective hindsight. From which vantage point do you want to look at it, British during the late war? German after the war, American in 1940? With modern knowledge? Simplified, as in siding with the Soviets as part of the Allies against the Nazis?

PS: I know that word count is a frequent complaint, and I am certainly in the top five or three. Top is probably Kirbmarc followed by Steersman, who has the best erudite reputation around. Of course the Wonder-technique-bloke once was the absolute master who had such a high standing, based on wordcount, that Lsuoma granted him his own forum. Other than that, I cut back already overall and actually don't post a lot of things.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Zvan's recent pro-punching post on The Orbit got NO agreement in the comments. I think she was taken aback, since she resorted to disdain, diversion, obfuscation right away without even pretending to give anyone due consideration :D

http://archive.is/tGyFR

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Can I use this image, Ape? It's just perfect for an idea I had in mind.
It's good of you to ask, Kirbmarc, but not necessary. As my sig says, the images are yours, mine, and ours.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Aneris wrote:PS: I know that word count is a frequent complaint, and I am certainly in the top five or three. Top is probably Kirbmarc followed by Steersman, who has the best erudite reputation around. Of course the Wonder-technique-bloke once was the absolute master who had such a high standing, based on wordcount, that Lsuoma granted him his own forum. Other than that, I cut back already overall and actually don't post a lot of things.
Sidenote: I have noticed this problem as well and I'm trying to limit my long posts. I still post a lot but I'm going to write shorter post, like this one. Although I have to say that Steersman doesn't write lengthy posts as much as he reposts the same links and quotes over and over again.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

As far as naming goes: SJW set apart the über-hostile, cultish, virtue signalling lot, and Regressive Left meant a brand of Islam accommodationists and apologists. Underneath, both labels (and several more) pointed at a cluster of ideologies that also lead to, for example, a categorical rejection of Evolutionary Psychology, preference for postmodernist, blank slate, and social constructionist views and more.
A small footnote: SJWs and the Regressive Left aren't synonyms. There are some virtue-signalling ideologues on the left who don't really care that much for islam (an example is Ophelia Benson) while there are some people who have more balanced and nuanced approach to leftist ideologies and politics in general but provide a lot of Islam apology (one example is Glenn Greenwald).

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Ape+lust wrote:
If that's an original of yours, Ape, be ready to see it memed to death. You should probably copyright it or something.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:If that's an original of yours, Ape, be ready to see it memed to death. You should probably copyright it or something.

Thank you, Phil!! As soon as it occurred to me, I wondered why it hadn't already been done. Seems like the obvious joke.

Kirbmarc, here's a 1400x1400 version with no caption balloon if you need it:

http://imgur.com/j9cnHYD.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:If that's an original of yours, Ape, be ready to see it memed to death. You should probably copyright it or something.

Thank you, Phil!! As soon as it occurred to me, I wondered why it hadn't already been done. Seems like the obvious joke.

Kirbmarc, here's a 1400x1400 version with no caption balloon if you need it:

http://imgur.com/j9cnHYD.jpg
That is very, very good. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:That is very, very good. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks, Tigz!! :D

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:That is very, very good. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks, Tigz!! :D
It just got retweeted by Godfrey, and is already proving somewhat popular. :lol:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Now that they've given themselves permission... no actually, they've made it a moral imperative to punch Nazis... when does the punching begin?

PEEZ, WHY HAVEN'T YOU PUNCHED ANYONE?

Of course, everyone knows the answer. It doesn't matter, I'm really going to enjoy asking the question.

http://imgur.com/KnlQtCP.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:It just got retweeted by Godfrey, and is already proving somewhat popular. :lol:
Godfrey Elfwick has more followers than Rebecca Watson?!

Wow, in some ways the world HAS gotten better than it was 5 years ago :lol:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:Now that they've given themselves permission... no actually, they've made it a moral imperative to punch Nazis...
and defined "Nazi" as "anyone I disagree with"...

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:
Tigzy wrote:It just got retweeted by Godfrey, and is already proving somewhat popular. :lol:

And remember the account had been deleted for a short while before Godfrey V2 took over.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So the left in the US is notoriously against home schooling.

Mr. Trump now has them vigorously embracing it.

DeVos Backlash Sees Parents Threatening to Homeschool Kids
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dev ... ts-n718041

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

feathers wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:

And remember the account had been deleted for a short while before Godfrey V2 took over.

Rebecca Watson getting verified was when I finally realised Twitter was doomed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38920856

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Aneris wrote:...I noticed your weird hostility...
Thanks for the level-headed reply. My rancor toward you is something I only half understand. I hate to think I'm prone to textbook Someone Is Wrong On The Internet! nerdrage. But there's something about your failing to comprehend other viewpoints/ even when they are explained in simple terms/ followed by your long no-less-clueless replies... as if the other-person is the one who didnt understand -your- intitial position... which grates on me in a way I dont even consciously notice... until occassionally it builds enough steam to teakettle.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Fucking left wing liberals, believe in feminism yet they love to attack conservative women in business. Hypocrites. :snooty:
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... thics-rule

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Fucking left wing liberals, believe in feminism yet they love to attack conservative women in business. Hypocrites. :snooty:
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/arti ... thics-rule
I know I just woke up, but is this satire? The article doesn't seem to focus on Ivanka, but rather the tendency of people from the White House to use their positions to promote a brand connected to the administration. If she was doing it it would definitely be a conflict of interest, but the article (at least the part I read) dealt with some guy who promoted the brand and this was violating the ethics rules. Unless I'm missing more here.

Now, if you were serious, there was some tweet from Ivanka where she was holding her baby, and someone said this was disparaging to working women, which made zero sense. That might be an example of attacking conservative women.

Badger3k

Post by Badger3k »

A new post on WEIT about the student newspaper idiocy: https://whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.co ... ulos-talk/

free thoughtpolice

A guy? Did you just misgender Kellyanne Conway?

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Interesting stuff - I seem to have started down the rabbit hole now...

I'm still half expecting CaptainFluffyBunny to have something pointed to contribute. (Come to think of it - it may have been doxxing when I posted that picture).
I think it would be hard to be more pointed than a Sykes-Fairbairn.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Did this get a mention?
BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’

During an anti-Trump protest in Seattle this weekend, an activist associated with the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement took to the megaphone to voice her support for, among other things, “killing people,” and “killing the White House.”

While she said that, another protester can be heard saying, “Burn it!”

She also says, “White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all,” as another protester responds “reparations!”

“Fuck white supremacy, fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go.”

At 1:50 in the video clip, she goes, “And we need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”
“Pay the fuck up, pay the fuck up. It ain’t just your fucking time, its your fucking money, and now your fucking life is devoted to social change,” she said.

While speaking, she was wearing a jacket that said “Black Lives Matter” on the back.

According to the channel that uploaded the clip to YouTube, the activist saying these things is a teacher.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/30/blm-a ... z4YDnlQBfQ

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote:Zvan humor incoming. Prepare yourself.

Who is this hypnagogic jerk of whom she speaks?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

What Better Speaker For An Anti-Trump Rally Than A Convicted Terrorist?

http://twotermstrump.com/what-better-sp ... terrorist/

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:

The regressive left does not seem to be distracted from zany behavior. Indeed they're doubling down on it and throwing in self-righteous violence. Armed with some legitimate grievances thanks to Trump, they may very well end up far more powerful than if they had simply continued alienating people and making fools of themselves. Now the urge to unite is forcing some nominally sane leftists to overlook or even embrace the zaniness in order to "resist" Trump as a united front.

My prediction is that SJWism gets worse. We'll see.
The way I see it, you only get sustained protests when there's actual oppression - and it only stops when it gets swatted down or wins.

Since there's no actual oppression going on and a lot of this is just febrile revolutionary LARP-ing (in the brilliant coinage of Sargon) I don't think it's going to last very long. I predict it's going to start dying down after the Supreme Court swats down the "so-called judge"'s silly grandstanding legal thingummyjig. Antifa will probably remain active, but I think you'll see the casuals peeling off.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Should be interesting.

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

:clap: :dance: :clap:

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Bhurzum wrote:[tweet.][/tweet]

Should be interesting.
I dunno - I somehow doubt that any new evidence will come to light in time for the debate.

(Though I'm sure Comrade Dickie is working overtime)

free thoughtpolice

The eye of the beholder. Alex Jones thought Lady Gaga was going to do and Nazi Kodzo said...
[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Shatterface wrote:

Lousy?

free thoughtpolice

[youtube][/youtube]

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Rebecca, first minute in:

"My hair's like, really greasy. I uh... I look like a slob today, so I apologize (snickers). In my defense, it's pouring down rain and I had to take Indy to the vet."

Pretend like today is different and people who've never seen Rebecca... ever... might believe it. It still doesn't explain why she went to the vet smelling like sour milk, though (It wasn't an emergency, Indy got vaccinations and a nail trim).

You're just a stinky woman, Rebecca. Own it.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Wow, congratulations Chris. Stunt double / stand-in for Heina: The Movie is a lock, then?

Hey, Dr Carrier! Marilyn blew you off, but did you know that Jayne was available?

Go get her, Thunderstud.

http://imgur.com/Yb4Okgm.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Ape+lust wrote:Rebecca, first minute in:

"My hair's like, really greasy. I uh... I look like a slob today, so I apologize (snickers). In my defense, it's pouring down rain and I had to take Indy to the vet."

Pretend like today is different and people who've never seen Rebecca... ever... might believe it. It still doesn't explain why she went to the vet smelling like sour milk, though (It wasn't an emergency, Indy got vaccinations and a nail trim).

[youtube][/youtube]

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Shatterface wrote:

free thoughtpolice

eew

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Ape+lust wrote:Zvan's recent pro-punching post on The Orbit got NO agreement in the comments. I think she was taken aback, since she resorted to disdain, diversion, obfuscation right away without even pretending to give anyone due consideration :D

http://archive.is/tGyFR
The Zvanster has a history when it comes to endorsing violence, or at least threats of violence.....just as long as she can pick the target, of course!

She's a right fucking shite-stain.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Want a vision of the USA if SJWs get their way?
South Africa’s parliamentary protection services forcibly remove members of the opposition Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party from the chamber on Tuesday as they attempt to prevent an address by President Jacob Zuma.

The left-wing EFF argued that Zuma was not fit to address the house after recent court decisions against the president.
No-platforming: check.

Punching your opponents: check.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Oh boy...just got round to listening to that Sam Harris podcast with Jordan Peterson, which I think somebody on here mentioned a while back. They get bogged down on one little, but very important contention (the usual "what is truth"), and they can't move past it for the next hour and a half.

Sam came up with a 173 scenarios involving smallpox, and just couldn't get Peterson to see what he was getting at.

Very strange conversation.

Meanwhile, Lalo Dagach has interviewed Dan Arel. I think he has questioned him on his news involving punching Nazis. Should be an interesting listen when it goes up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Two happy thoughts.

1. PZ is down to 1 post a day this week.

2. The Orbit is coming to its 12 month point. Seed money must be down, no advertising, no online Con, no electronic "best (sic) of". Failing media.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Brive1987 wrote:Two happy thoughts.

2. The Orbit is coming to its 12 month point. Seed money must be down, no advertising, no online Con, no electronic "best (sic) of". Failing media.
http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/Straw ... 059a57.jpg

(the URL for this image is deeply disturbing!)

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Nice to see she hasn't cluttered the bolt hole with possessions.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Brive1987 wrote:

Nice to see she hasn't cluttered the bolt hole with possessions.
For a moment there, I thought you were making a joke about her snatch.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

dogen wrote:For a moment there, I thought you were making a joke about her snatch.
http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.28 ... OA%3D%3D.2

Or, as we used to say, "A fudd like a bucket of worms" :lol:

CaptainFluffyBunny

A "fudd"?
e2f37de12b01a438de0538083966ddd9.jpg
(8.32 KiB) Downloaded 130 times

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
This man has obviously never played tug of war with a chihuahua.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Brive1987 wrote:Two happy thoughts.

So, how's the weather in your neck of the woods these days? ;-)

Anyone (in Australia) still denying that climate change is happening? :-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Aneris wrote: <snip>
PS: I know that word count is a frequent complaint, and I am certainly in the top five or three. Top is probably Kirbmarc followed by Steersman, who has the best erudite reputation around. Of course the Wonder-technique-bloke once was the absolute master who had such a high standing, based on wordcount, that Lsuoma granted him his own forum. Other than that, I cut back already overall and actually don't post a lot of things.
Why, thank you, thnk you ver' much ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

fuzzy wrote:
Shatterface wrote:

[.img]http://imgur.com/ZtZrXj6.jpg[/img]
[.img][/img]
:lol: :clap: