Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
John D

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by John D »

deLurch wrote:Look at the screen shot of CBS's front page. Look at her action pose and the smile on her face.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/51ce410c12/12323.jpg

Strong powerful tough woman who dishes it out. Until you read the story. "I am woman, hear me cry for a $80,000 gofundme for getting punched in a fight I looked for."
It's all fun and games until someone gets stabbed.... and I really don't give a shit. These idiots on both side obviously need to beat each other up for a while. Eventually they will grow up or get tired of it. Fortunately, I live far away from where these protests are happening.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

deLurch wrote:Look at the screen shot of CBS's front page. Look at her action pose and the smile on her face.

Strong powerful tough woman who dishes it out. Until you read the story. "I am woman, hear me cry for a $80,000 gofundme for getting punched in a fight I looked for."

If she's going to go around fighting nazis, she ought to learn to throw punch without using a wrist-breaking angle.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

DrokkIt wrote:

If she's going to go around fighting nazis, she ought to learn to throw punch without using a wrist-breaking angle.
Maybe she thought she was demonstrating fisting not fighting.

feathers

Post by feathers »

DrokkIt wrote:
pro-boxing-fan wrote:http://ugc.reveliststatic.com/gen/const ... 42qbwe.png

Small tits, yuck. :lol:
Imagine how small they would be if she were slim.
Don't know, perhaps if you press hard enough on the bottom they bulge out at the top?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Brive1987 wrote:No. It's a liberal conspiracy to deny free speech.
Shut up.

feathers

Post by feathers »

DrokkIt wrote:If she's going to go around fighting nazis, she ought to learn to throw punch without using a wrist-breaking angle.
With a bottle in your other hand, that becomes less relevant.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote:Every time Peez tries to do the clever banter thing, he comes off like his cranium has been packed with cat litter.

http://imgur.com/HykmQpx.jpg
Ho ho ho! He tries SO hard to be Britishy at times, but doesn't even know it's dripping, not drippings. What a fucking charlatan.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

feathers wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Imagine how small they would be if she were slim.
Don't know, perhaps if you press hard enough on the bottom they bulge out at the top?
...and I do press hard on the bottom bulge, nudge nudge wink wink

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Say no more.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Let's hope the "punch a Nazi" and antifa crowd were listening to NPR this morning. Yes, I know, NPR.

It covers the effectiveness of protest movements, and how extreme tactics backfire.

Here's the paper it's based on.
https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=2911177

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Lsuoma wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Every time Peez tries to do the clever banter thing, he comes off like his cranium has been packed with cat litter.

Ho ho ho! He tries SO hard to be Britishy at times, but doesn't even know it's dripping, not drippings. What a fucking charlatan.
And, of course, that it's the pud is cooked in dripping - it's not poured on the pud, but spread on bread once it's set.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:If this world was just and rational, Stinkylocks would have that shit coming around to bite her ass.
I've seen her hairy ass, and I doubt anything in its right mind would bite that.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:[.youtube][/youtube]

She wears an antifa mask, when asked about whether it's okay to lob fireworks at the other side, she says "revolution isn't fucking easy". Those are odd gloves she is wearing, are they specially weighted for nazi punching?
Clearly an innocent victim.
If only there was a way to predict that instigating violence ("punch a nazi!") would end badly for everyone involved. Who could have ever imagined that the nazis would punch back, and punch hard?

Also "revolution isn't easy". Give me a break. It's very easy to lob fireworks and smash bottles, just like it's very easy for the cunts on the other side to punch you. Very easy, very rewarding for you emotionally, absolutely pointless and useless for any political project, except as being used as a pawn or a martyr for people who didn't give a shit about your comical "revolution".

Do you know what isn't easy? Trying to change things gradually, slowly, by understanding different needs and wants, sitting down and reasoning, changing laws, enforcing laws, keep the liberal democratic system running and correcting its flaws.

Revolutionaries who love street fights are the ones taking the easy way to vent their personal frustrations through political violence. They're just relatively less lazy than the hashtag crowds, and just as retarded.
They're also pampered little shits nursed in the bosom of the very 'System' they want to overthrow. Revolution is very easy when mommy and daddy will take you back in after your anarchists' collective inevitably collapses.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Lsuoma wrote:

Yorkshire Pud goes with your Sunday Dinner, Dripping goes on bread .. You never mix the two :naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/DkFkF7W.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Qrz1yZD.jpg

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

John D wrote: These idiots on both side obviously need to beat each other up for a while. Eventually they will grow up or get tired of it.
When Commies and Nazis street-fight, both groups tend to fade into the background and the moderates quickly regain control.
:liar:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Malky wrote:Tories calling an electio:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
Theresa May = Helen of Tory: the face that launched a thousand Labour CVs.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:If this world was just and rational, Stinkylocks would have that shit coming around to bite her ass.
I've seen her hairy ass, and I doubt anything in its right mind would bite that.
Fleas.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:They're also pampered little shits nursed in the bosom of the very 'System' they want to overthrow. Revolution is very easy when mommy and daddy will take you back in after your anarchists' collective inevitably collapses.
There'll be very few anarchists' collectives. The most important effect that the Street Fighters will have on the system is to alienate more and more people from the Democratic Party and from leftist or center-left ideas in general.

Average, not ideologically-minded people with family and jobs don't like unruly mobs of idiots who might smash the windows of your house or place of work. Indeed even in very liberal areas like Portland, Oregon (where Hillary Clinton won over 70% of the votes in the last election) people tend to cheer for the police when it cracks down on the Revolutionary Wannabes:

[youtube][/youtube]

These people are the best "useful idiots" that Donald Trump could ever dream of.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Lsuoma wrote:

Something about the 'creative class' lefties -- they have this British fetish, probably from watching too much PBS. There's even a catalog, Acorn, specializing in Brit/PBS crap, like tea towels saying "Keep Calm and Watch Downton Abbey" and "Keep Calm and Call Inspector Morse". An action figure Queen in little green wellies, with a little green Range Rover and little plastic corgies to load in the back .... er, in the boot, mate.

They'll put on atrociously bad fake british accents and a fucktard like PZ will call another dude "Luv". They envision all british as either skinny elites wearing tuxes, leaning on the mantle of their massive fireplace in their massive mansion, sipping a crystal glass of ennui on the rocks, or doughty little hobbits sitting out the Blitz in tube stations, singing "all I want is a room somewhere, with one great big enormous chair -- ooh wouldn't that be loverly!"

And they say things are going 'swimmingly', someone 'went' missing, and call the Atlantic Fucking Ocean "the pond". Bunch of poncy knob-ends the lot of them. (oops)

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

While we are on the topic on fakes and Brits...Matt how do you feel about ShoutingHorse?

Something about the icon does not ring true to me...but you probably have more experience in these type of things.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

The Facebook murderer killed himself after a brief pursuit with the police.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cleve ... SKBN17K11A

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Something about the 'creative class' lefties -- they have this British fetish, probably from watching too much PBS. There's even a catalog, Acorn, specializing in Brit/PBS crap, like tea towels saying "Keep Calm and Watch Downton Abbey" and "Keep Calm and Call Inspector Morse". An action figure Queen in little green wellies, with a little green Range Rover and little plastic corgies to load in the back .... er, in the boot, mate.

They'll put on atrociously bad fake british accents and a fucktard like PZ will call another dude "Luv". They envision all british as either skinny elites wearing tuxes, leaning on the mantle of their massive fireplace in their massive mansion, sipping a crystal glass of ennui on the rocks, or doughty little hobbits sitting out the Blitz in tube stations, singing "all I want is a room somewhere, with one great big enormous chair -- ooh wouldn't that be loverly!"

And they say things are going 'swimmingly', someone 'went' missing, and call the Atlantic Fucking Ocean "the pond". Bunch of poncy knob-ends the lot of them. (oops)
It'll be interesting to see whether this brand of leftist Brito-philia will carry on for long after Brexit.

In general many Americans tend to perceive European countries as liberal-leaning, which is true, comparatively speaking: Europeans are less likely to support "rugged individualism"-based economical and social choices and to be less pro-military interventions, especially if not UN-backed, as well as less isolationist and less keen on national pride, also they're far less religious. So it makes sense that liberal-leaning Americans would appreciate the media and cultural memes of an English-speaking European country like the UK.

However the new directions of European politics, with the rise of Euroskeptic parties and more tendency towards isolationism and nationalism, might sap the interest of Liberal America for all things European, including the British memes and mannerisms.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I wish there was a term for the appropriation of British culture by the American Left.

Spreading dripping on a Yorkshire pudding is far worse than a plastic sombrero.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

A beaver herding 150 head of cattle:
[youtube][/youtube]

heddle

Post by heddle »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Something about the 'creative class' lefties -- they have this British fetish, probably from watching too much PBS. There's even a catalog, Acorn, specializing in Brit/PBS crap, like tea towels saying "Keep Calm and Watch Downton Abbey" and "Keep Calm and Call Inspector Morse". An action figure Queen in little green wellies, with a little green Range Rover and little plastic corgies to load in the back .... er, in the boot, mate.

It'll be interesting to see whether this brand of leftist Brito-philia will carry on for long after Brexit.

In general many Americans tend to perceive European countries as liberal-leaning, which is true, comparatively speaking: Europeans are less likely to support "rugged individualism"-based economical and social choices and to be less pro-military interventions, especially if not UN-backed, as well as less isolationist and less keen on national pride, also they're far less religious. So it makes sense that liberal-leaning Americans would appreciate the media and cultural memes of an English-speaking European country like the UK.

However the new directions of European politics, with the rise of Euroskeptic parties and more tendency towards isolationism and nationalism, might sap the interest of Liberal America for all things European, including the British memes and mannerisms.

I am reminded of an amusing story I read about Alistair Cook of Masterpiece Theater. He once said (from memory) that in the US he was viewed as a distinguished English gentleman, while in England he was viewed as an enlightened American.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:While we are on the topic on fakes and Brits...Matt how do you feel about ShoutingHorse?

Something about the icon does not ring true to me...but you probably have more experience in these type of things.
Fucking paints think they're a breed, when they're just a registry for piebald quarter horses.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Britimitators.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

An episode of NCIS I watched recently had the most heinous act of terrorism I've ever seen on TV: bubble wrap spiked with sarin gas.

I suspect this would bring Western civilisation to its knees.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:[.youtube][/youtube]

She wears an antifa mask, when asked about whether it's okay to lob fireworks at the other side, she says "revolution isn't fucking easy". Those are odd gloves she is wearing, are they specially weighted for nazi punching?
Clearly an innocent victim.
If only there was a way to predict that instigating violence ("punch a nazi!") would end badly for everyone involved. Who could have ever imagined that the nazis would punch back, and punch hard?

Also "revolution isn't easy". Give me a break. It's very easy to lob fireworks and smash bottles, just like it's very easy for the cunts on the other side to punch you. Very easy, very rewarding for you emotionally, absolutely pointless and useless for any political project, except as being used as a pawn or a martyr for people who didn't give a shit about your comical "revolution".

Do you know what isn't easy? Trying to change things gradually, slowly, by understanding different needs and wants, sitting down and reasoning, changing laws, enforcing laws, keep the liberal democratic system running and correcting its flaws.

Revolutionaries who love street fights are the ones taking the easy way to vent their personal frustrations through political violence. They're just relatively less lazy than the hashtag crowds, and just as retarded.
They're also pampered little shits nursed in the bosom of the very 'System' they want to overthrow. Revolution is very easy when mommy and daddy will take you back in after your anarchists' collective inevitably collapses.
Just like David Gilmours' son, arrested in the London riots a few years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... mpage.html

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: Fucking paints think they're a breed, when they're just a registry for piebald quarter horses.
Does this make sense to non horse people?

Paint? I prefer latex over oil. Less stink.

Piebald? Pie shouldn't have hair. Aren't they all bald?

Quarter horse? I had a crazy uncle (true story) that was chainsawing a horse corpse when I first met him. Is that how you get a quarter horse?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Oglebart wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote: They're also pampered little shits nursed in the bosom of the very 'System' they want to overthrow. Revolution is very easy when mommy and daddy will take you back in after your anarchists' collective inevitably collapses.
Just like David Gilmours' son, arrested in the London riots a few years ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... mpage.html
Video captured by police officers outside the Houses of Parliament showed Gilmour, from Billingshurst, West Sussex, waving a red flag and shouting political slogans. The judge watched one clip in which he was shouted: “Let them eat cake, let them eat cake, they say. We won’t eat cake, we will eat fire, ice and destruction, because we are angry, very f------ angry.”
No, Charlie Gilmore, you won't eat cake. Not when you can have gold-leaf clad truffle gateaux served on a sliver platter by a butler.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Matt Cavanaugh wrote: They're also pampered little shits nursed in the bosom of the very 'System' they want to overthrow. Revolution is very easy when mommy and daddy will take you back in after your anarchists' collective inevitably collapses.
Yeah it's a kind of perverse leisure activity. Like a violent version of Trustafarianism.
These people are not starving or in poverty and have never really known oppression or adversity etc so in some bizarre form of Muchhausens they invent a cause they can spend few hours on the streets with , like bored kids playing at provocative gangs before one of them gets hurt and they dont further any cause one iota.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

InfraRedBucket wrote: Yeah it's a kind of perverse leisure activity. Like a violent version of Trustafarianism.
These people are not starving or in poverty and have never really known oppression or adversity etc so in some bizarre form of Muchhausens they invent a cause they can spend few hours on the streets with , like bored kids playing at provocative gangs before one of them gets hurt and they dont further any cause one iota.
Sargy put it best, I think: they're LARPing at being revolutionaries.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Tigzy wrote:
InfraRedBucket wrote: Yeah it's a kind of perverse leisure activity. Like a violent version of Trustafarianism.
Sargy put it best, I think: they're LARPing at being revolutionaries.
Often they're doing it because it upsets their parents.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Well, I'm off to bed - let's do it all again tomorrow

[youtube][/youtube]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Funny stuff in the UK at the moment.

All the people moaning about May calling an election were the same ones moaning that she didn't have a mandate. Make your fucking minds up.

Typically, Corbyn and Labour have shambolicly fallen out of the blocks in response. There is not effective opposition on the UK at all.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

#NothingToDoWithIslam, Chapter 87329:

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kirbmarc wrote: It'll be interesting to see whether this brand of leftist Brito-philia will carry on for long after Brexit.

Brexit wont affect US fetishizing the UK. It's a craving for personal substance-- centuries of history & culture. ...royal london affectations or lowclass irish pubs open for generations. US progressives outsource their suppressed longings for tradition, order, class, frivolity, patriarchy... into a Harry Potter dream.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Man kills 3 people in Fresno while yelling "Allah u Ackbar" and has a history of hating white people and the government. Expect widespread coverage and thoughtful dialog by the regressive left.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Man kills 3 people in Fresno while yelling "Allah u Ackbar" and has a history of hating white people and the government. Expect widespread coverage and thoughtful dialog by the regressive left.

In the killer's defense, the victims were white.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:A beaver herding 150 head of cattle:
[youtube][/youtube]
Presumably a metaphor for Watson's Patreon?

http://i.imgur.com/5RDl46n.jpg

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Funny stuff in the UK at the moment.

All the people moaning about May calling an election were the same ones moaning that she didn't have a mandate. Make your fucking minds up.

Typically, Corbyn and Labour have shambolicly fallen out of the blocks in response. There is not effective opposition on the UK at all.

It's quite amusing watching the media esp. the BBC trying to convince us that Labour actually have a chance of winning whilst twitter is awash with party members hoping they lose so they can finally get rid of Corbyn. :lol:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

If anyone would know about this, Meyers would:

https://preview.ibb.co/i3R45k/Screen_Sh ... _13_PM.png[/url]

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Shatterface wrote:I wish there was a term for the appropriation of British culture by the American Left.

Spreading dripping on a Yorkshire pudding is far worse than a plastic sombrero.
The fat faker might have got confused with pre-heating the dripping in the pudding tins prior to pouring the batter. Total cunt.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

DrokkIt wrote:

It's no wonder that the jab smacked her on the nose if that is her guard/lead. Too open, too slow, too predictable.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:If anyone would know about this, Meyers would:

https://preview.ibb.co/i3R45k/Screen_Sh ... _13_PM.png[/url]
Idjit. It's been 2 years since he mentioned he was working on another book. He'll probably be an arrogant prick right up to the moment he humiliates himself again.

I hope he's not counting on anyone listening and believing this time when he starts spraying rape accusations around :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Man kills 3 people in Fresno while yelling "Allah u Ackbar" and has a history of hating white people and the government. Expect widespread coverage and thoughtful dialog by the regressive left.

You know how the regressive left are always banging on about how anti-Muslim headlines and media views contribute to Islamophobia, and even hate attacks on Muslims......well, I'm guessing they must admit the recent avalanche of anti-white headlines must have contributed to his event.

Right?

/snark

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

There's a GNU Social Instance you can join if you want to partake in the fun over there; at least if not this one then one of the others:

https://thespinning.top

I chose a theme that makes it look a bit like Twitter as of a couple of years ago.

If you register and want to start filling your timeline up, it's just a matter of looking at some other instances and choosing to 'remotely follow'. Your timeline will start to populate with people they follow, too. Remote follows, like a lot of things in the fediverse is occasionally glitchy, so if it doesn't work just try again later.

There's a list of instances to check out here (it's not exhaustive, doesn't include Mastodon instances for a start):
http://skilledtests.com/wiki/List_of_In ... _Instances

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

deLurch wrote:
feathers wrote:Actually, only US$ 170,000 per unit, though ex. delivery costs.

For that money I say, drop some more!
Hell yah. Those tomahawks are expensive as hell by comparison.

Delivery costs... picturing a UPS guy holding a clipboard tablet wandering cave entrances lookin for a doorbell.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

shoutinghorse wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Funny stuff in the UK at the moment.

It's quite amusing watching the media esp. the BBC trying to convince us that Labour actually have a chance of winning whilst twitter is awash with party members hoping they lose so they can finally get rid of Corbyn. :lol:
Paul Mason (Oolon's blockbot mate) was just back on NewsNight with his "Labour can win" delusion. Fucking idiot. But then again he was convinced by Colon. That's how fucking thick he is.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/27/sport/swi ... index.html

We have totally called double dibs on Swing Low! Even though it was likely written at the end of the Civil War and had nothing to do with the Underground Railroad and we only started hanging our politics on it during the 60s. It is totally ours!

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote: Paul Mason (Oolon's blockbot mate) was just back on NewsNight with his "Labour can win" delusion. Fucking idiot. But then again he was convinced by Colon. That's how fucking thick he is.
He said he's not gonna vote for his Labour candidate, Kate Hoey. Cos he's gonna vote tactically. Then goes on to say that he's gonna vote Labour.

Well, that is pretty fucking thick. :lol:

Keating

Post by Keating »

Speaking of Yorkshire pudding, in the 90s I remember finding Delia Smith's recipe particularly good. Sometime in the 2000s it stopped working well, and I switched to Jamie Oliver's recipe. I've never been quite able to work out why.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

KiwiInOz wrote: It's no wonder that the jab smacked her on the nose if that is her guard/lead. Too open, too slow, too predictable.
She's 5'1", 98 lbs, and 7 lbs of that is pubic hair.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Keating wrote:Speaking of Yorkshire pudding, in the 90s I remember finding Delia Smith's recipe particularly good. Sometime in the 2000s it stopped working well, and I switched to Jamie Oliver's recipe. I've never been quite able to work out why.
Patriarchy.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
KiwiInOz wrote: It's no wonder that the jab smacked her on the nose if that is her guard/lead. Too open, too slow, too predictable.
She's 5'1", 98 lbs, and 7 lbs of that is pubic hair.
Not to mention the weight of the steel in those brass knuckle type gloves, which I understand to be an illegal weapon in California.
I didn't hear whether she was charged for wearing those and looking for fight.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Depends on if they were shot filled "sap gloves" or if they were the kind with plastic knuckle "protectors"
I believe the knuckle protection type are legal.( as they do have legitimate use in everyday life)

The caveat being that anything used for an illegal act can be catagorized once you are charged as a weapon.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Spike13 wrote:
The caveat being that anything used for an illegal act can be catagorized once you are charged as a weapon.
The caveat being that anything used for an illegal act can be catagorized, once you are charged, as a weapon.
Hate to be a grammar "Nazi" (with apologies to Aneris, probably, for some reason), but here's the old "eats shoots and leaves" problem with missing commas.

free thoughtpolice

Spike13 wrote:Depends on if they were shot filled "sap gloves" or if they were the kind with plastic knuckle "protectors"
I believe the knuckle protection type are legal.( as they do have legitimate use in everyday life)

There are weighted gloves for exercise too. The ones that are designed for punching I believe often also have foam for the palm/finger interface to make it less likely to injure your fingers when you hit someone. You would probably need to get the gloves before you could charge them.
[urlhttp://www.weapons-universe.com/Personal_Defen ... dium.shtml][/url]

If you freeze this 14 seconds in they look a bit similar?
[youtube][/youtube]