Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Ape+lust »

Run, Danielle. Your future is calling, and it ain't pretty.

http://imgur.com/PxzEy24.jpg

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Whatever else you might say about Jamie Kilstein, you can certainly say this: he knows how to go away. The little fucker is GONE.

I hope he's found eventually, so he can teach Peez, Rebecca, Lindy, Brianna, et al his superb ninja skills.
That might be hard in the case of Lindy West. She's pretty easy to spot in a crowd.
Maybe a beard would help.

.......oh, wait...

http://imgur.com/wP7PrZv.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote:Whatever else you might say about Jamie Kilstein, you can certainly say this: he knows how to go away. The little fucker is GONE.

I hope he's found eventually, so he can teach Peez, Rebecca, Lindy, Brianna, et al his superb ninja skills.
Didn't he mention something about a drug or mental problem right before the fall? Could be locked away in some militaristic drug rehab program, or a mental ward. Let us hope he emerges with a more realistic view of life. When the SJWs turn on you there is only one conclusion that will bring you back into the light: They were never your friends to begin with.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:

Didn't he mention something about a drug or mental problem right before the fall? Could be locked away in some militaristic drug rehab program, or a mental ward. Let us hope he emerges with a more realistic view of life. When the SJWs turn on you there is only one conclusion that will bring you back into the light: They were never your friends to begin with.
There are no friends in SJ circles. Only temporary allies.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Hunt wrote:

Did he? I hadn't heard about that. Hopefully, he'll also get treatment for being an unfunny social justice suckup.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Ape+lust wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Did he? I hadn't heard about that. Hopefully, he'll also get treatment for being an unfunny social justice suckup.
[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

rayshul wrote:Fuck I just completely fell asleep and missed a birthday party and I may be the world's worst human.
Have you checked out any of the other current topics of conversation?

Sorry R - you just don't qualify.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:
Hunt wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
O rly?

http://imgur.com/7igzada.jpg

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Kirbmarc wrote:

That might be hard in the case of Lindy West. She's pretty easy to spot in a crowd.
Lets' be honest here, she is pretty easy to spot from the ISS.

feathers

Post by feathers »

piginthecity wrote:I'm calling it. Dave Doo-Doo is "Creativity 73"
...minus the medication.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote: O rly?

Dox the Berkeley Buttgrabber!

/pol/ please ID Kilstein & Carrier:

:nin: :nin: :nin: :nin:
:nin: :nin: :nin: :banana-ninja: :nin:
:nin: :banana-linedance: :nin: :nin: :nin:
:nin: :nin: :nin:

feathers

Post by feathers »

jugheadnaut wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:That might be hard in the case of Lindy West. She's pretty easy to spot in a crowd.
And if she did try to disappear, you could always look for the event horizon.
Ok, now you owe me a new coffee and a handkerchief, please.

FT, I have a BPE nomination for you!

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:There are no friends in SJ circles. Only temporary allies.
They sure remind me of the Soviet inner circle, from ca. Stalin's time.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Service Dog wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: O rly?

Dox the Berkeley Buttgrabber!

/pol/ please ID Kilstein & Carrier:

:nin: :nin: :nin: :banana-ninja: :nin:
:nin: :banana-linedance: :nin: :nin: :nin:
:nin: :nin: :nin:
There was a buttgrabber in Berkeley?!!

All I heard about was face punching and bike lock concussions. Meanwhile, a buttgrabber was loose?!

There's something very rotten about America 2017.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

PLEASE, GOD, STOP CHELSEA CLINTON FROM WHATEVER SHE IS DOING

The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty.

Chelsea, people were quietly starting to observe, had a tendency to talk a lot, and at length, not least about Chelsea. But you couldn’t interrupt, not even if you’re on TV at NBC, where she was earning $600,000 a year at the time. “When you are with Chelsea, you really need to allow her to finish,” Jay Kernis, one of Clinton’s segment producers at NBC, told Vogue. “She’s not used to being interrupted that way.”

Sounds perfect for a dating profile: I speak at length, and you really need to let me finish. I’m not used to interruptions.

What comes across with Chelsea, for lack of a gentler word, is self-regard of an unusual intensity. And the effect is stronger on paper. Unkind as it is to say, reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping.

The crude conventional wisdom is that Bill Clinton craved adoration and Hillary Clinton craved power. But Chelsea Clinton seems to have a more crippling want: fashionability — of the sort embraced by philanthropic high society.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/ ... e-is-doing

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

The indoctrination of children goes mainstream.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Ape+lust wrote:
There was a buttgrabber in Berkeley?!!

All I heard about was face punching and bike lock concussions. Meanwhile, a buttgrabber was loose?!

There's something very rotten about America 2017.
'Berkeley Buttgrabber' isnt final.
Im focus-testing it in this meme-market before going wide.

Do you prefer 'The Biological Artillery of Antifa Plus' ?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:Chelsea, people were quietly starting to observe, had a tendency to talk a lot, and at length, not least about Chelsea. But you couldn’t interrupt, not even if you’re on TV at NBC, where she was earning $600,000 a year at the time. “When you are with Chelsea, you really need to allow her to finish,” Jay Kernis, one of Clinton’s segment producers at NBC, told Vogue. “She’s not used to being interrupted that way.”

Sounds perfect for a dating profile: I speak at length, and you really need to let me finish. I’m not used to interruptions.
Perhaps Cuba will have a vacancy within too many years?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

feathers wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:There are no friends in SJ circles. Only temporary allies.
They sure remind me of the Soviet inner circle, from ca. Stalin's time.
Or East Germany, where every dissenter was branded as an enemy of the state and likely a nazi.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

shoutinghorse wrote:The indoctrination of children goes mainstream.

Ouch. That is cringe.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:

That might be hard in the case of Lindy West. She's pretty easy to spot in a crowd pod.
FTFY

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

DaveDodo007 wrote: Oh do fuck off, I'm fed up with hearing how the world will end because climate change bullshit. It is always "In ten years time this bullshit will happen" Chicken little propaganda shit. Don't get me wrong as I want the end of the world climate science to be true. I want the faggotty twatting lefty/liberals dying whilst they were too busy worrying about their 37 pronouns and what bathroom they were allowed to use. Though it all end in fucking nothing. Did it ever occur to you that the planet has gone thought this process before probably hundreds of times and life on this planet just evolved to the changes. With their evolution countering most effects of the climate change from the biolife on this planet. So stop worrying or just enjoy the religious and lefty/ liberal anti-science mongs getting blown the fuck out. :popcorn:
The concern isn't that the world will end, you brain damaged retard. The concern is that the changes that come will cause extinctions (mostly in mammals and other vertebrates) and more importantly, will be difficult for human beings to cope with. You think your country has a refugee problem now? Sea level rise and hotter summers in the middle east aren't going to help matters. That area is already bordering on uninhabitable and most cities are coastal.

The world isn't likely to end until 5 billion years from now when the sun swells up into a red giant and swallows it (although life will probably end sooner than that due to increased solar output or incidental space rocks). No one but an idiot thinks that it will end because the surface temperature is 5 degrees warmer on average.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Old_ones wrote:The concern isn't that the world will end, you brain damaged retard. The concern is that the changes that come will cause extinctions (mostly in mammals and other vertebrates) and more importantly, will be difficult for human beings to cope with. You think your country has a refugee problem now? Sea level rise and hotter summers in the middle east aren't going to help matters. That area is already bordering on uninhabitable and most cities are coastal.

The world isn't likely to end until 5 billion years from now when the sun swells up into a red giant and swallows it (although life will probably end sooner than that due to increased solar output or incidental space rocks). No one but an idiot thinks that it will end because the surface temperature is 5 degrees warmer on average.
Even far before things got as bad as to trigger extinctions and/or large-scale humanitarian catastrophes there could be crop failures triggering famines and wars for access to water. Not a good combination in areas with political and social instability.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ape+lust wrote:PLEASE, GOD, STOP CHELSEA CLINTON FROM WHATEVER SHE IS DOING

The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty.

Chelsea, people were quietly starting to observe, had a tendency to talk a lot, and at length, not least about Chelsea. But you couldn’t interrupt, not even if you’re on TV at NBC, where she was earning $600,000 a year at the time. “When you are with Chelsea, you really need to allow her to finish,” Jay Kernis, one of Clinton’s segment producers at NBC, told Vogue. “She’s not used to being interrupted that way.”

What comes across with Chelsea, for lack of a gentler word, is self-regard of an unusual intensity. And the effect is stronger on paper. Unkind as it is to say, reading anything by Chelsea Clinton—tweets, interviews, books—is best compared to taking in spoonfuls of plain oatmeal that, periodically, conceal a toenail clipping.

The crude conventional wisdom is that Bill Clinton craved adoration and Hillary Clinton craved power. But Chelsea Clinton seems to have a more crippling want: fashionability — of the sort embraced by philanthropic high society.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/04/ ... e-is-doing
I called this months ago.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I think the era of political dynasties is over in America. I'm really not concerned about Chelsea Clinton or Ivanka Trump or anyone else ever making any serious headway into politics. Who the fucking hell is gonna vote for Chelsea who wouldn't have voted for Hillary? Who lost.

Maybe you can blame it on Bush having soured the nation toward legacy politicians. I suspect there's more to it but that's a start.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

[quote="Ape+lust"]PLEASE, GOD, STOP CHELSEA CLINTON FROM WHATEVER SHE IS DOING

I had hoped that Hillary's loss would force the dems to come to grip with how they have been fucking over the middle class for Wall Street and identity politics, but their behavior post election has me cheering Chelsea on and the sooner the better.

My wildest dream would have Chelsea announce for 2020.

It's not fun to see people or party hit rock bottom, but sometimes it is necessary.

#ImWithHer2

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

feathers

Post by feathers »

We already had a Yale lock, Berkeley simply had to have theirs.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Sunder wrote:I think the era of political dynasties is over in America. I'm really not concerned about Chelsea Clinton or Ivanka Trump or anyone else ever making any serious headway into politics. Who the fucking hell is gonna vote for Chelsea who wouldn't have voted for Hillary? Who lost.

Maybe you can blame it on Bush having soured the nation toward legacy politicians. I suspect there's more to it but that's a start.
That depends. If she goes on to do something with her life other than being Chelsea Clinton, then maybe someone will. Right now I'm pretty sure the only reason I've heard of her is because of her parents though, and that's not going to be enough.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The picture of Chelsea Clinton I glean from media is the stereotypical trust fund kid cranked to 11. And while we've seen ample evidence that that sort of person is able to find a niche and make money, they seem cursed with an inherent ineptitude born of never having faced any real challenges in life.

I'm confident her parents will give her the best political handlers money can buy and she'll probably find a nice cushy state-level gig. Maybe even a Senate seat one day. But I doubt she'll go any further.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Old_ones wrote:The concern isn't that the world will end, you brain damaged retard. The concern is that the changes that come will cause extinctions (mostly in mammals and other vertebrates) and more importantly, will be difficult for human beings to cope with. You think your country has a refugee problem now? Sea level rise and hotter summers in the middle east aren't going to help matters. That area is already bordering on uninhabitable and most cities are coastal.

Even far before things got as bad as to trigger extinctions and/or large-scale humanitarian catastrophes there could be crop failures triggering famines and wars for access to water. Not a good combination in areas with political and social instability.
It's already changed fishing and the fisheries insustry. A lot of the world relies on protein from the ocean.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

I called it!

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shark Saturday:
[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Has anyone heard from Katamari Dimassi (sp) recently?

CaptainFluffyBunny

MarcusAu wrote:Has anyone heard from Katamari Dimassi (sp) recently?
I was wondering where he'd gone as well.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Also, Billie has been notably absent.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just because...I think of this scene sometimes - but have not seen the whole thing in over 20 years

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Marcus Ranum of stderr blog on FTB comments on the Paris police shooting:
As I mentioned before: this is a bad feedback loop. [stderr] Terrorists/insurgents aren’t stupid – and most of all, many anti-terrorism strategies assume they aren’t creative. “The way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun” means you’re bringing guns to a place where you’ve decided you don’t want guns. If you’re dealing with people who don’t like cops, having cops walking around armed simply makes them targets.
I assume he means that cops having guns makes them targets? That people that don't like cops wouldn't shoot the cops if they didn't have guns? Or is it that people that don't like cops are made into targets because the cops have guns?
I have trouble understanding the anarcho-socialist mindset.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It's already changed fishing and the fisheries insustry. A lot of the world relies on protein from the ocean.
My brother-in-law is a commercial fisherman. Talk to any fisherman and they will confirm this.

People who say the predictions haven't come true should try working outside on a daily basis.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Most cops in the uk don't carry guns: that doesn't mean terrorists don't kill them.

The cop killed by the Westminster attacker was unarmed.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

The new Bill Nye show isn't very good. I don't know how that happened with Phil Plait as the head science writer...

Really?

Post by Really? »

ERV wrote:The new Bill Nye show isn't very good. I don't know how that happened with Phil Plait as the head science writer...
He's why I won't watch it.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Marcus Ranum of stderr blog on FTB comments on the Paris police shooting:
As I mentioned before: this is a bad feedback loop. [stderr] Terrorists/insurgents aren’t stupid – and most of all, many anti-terrorism strategies assume they aren’t creative. “The way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun” means you’re bringing guns to a place where you’ve decided you don’t want guns. If you’re dealing with people who don’t like cops, having cops walking around armed simply makes them targets.
I assume he means that cops having guns makes them targets? That people that don't like cops wouldn't shoot the cops if they didn't have guns? Or is it that people that don't like cops are made into targets because the cops have guns?
Anarchists always have confused ideas because anarchy never works, so they need to justify their dislike for hierarchy somehow. Anarchy is pure wishful thinking. It's an extremely utopian assumption to think that people will just freely share wealth or simply cooperate in absence of a state. It's far more likely that in absence of states we'd see the return of lawlessness, of wars of different sides/tribes one against the other. This is what happens in Somalia or Libya right now.

But anarchists hate The State and The Law, so they twist themselves into pretzels to try to come up with arguments as to why they're bad for everyone.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Really? wrote:
ERV wrote:The new Bill Nye show isn't very good. I don't know how that happened with Phil Plait as the head science writer...
He's why I won't watch it.
http://imgur.com/PiFDwLT.jpg

The grandstanding shithead is quick to call out other men for trivial infractions, but he won't prune the "problematic" stuff out of his own Flickr account:

http://imgur.com/6jsdd2J.jpg

http://imgur.com/MpnlZUy.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Godders does it again!

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

You guys saw this one already yeah?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

:nin:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Guest_84d94f98

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

shoutinghorse wrote:The indoctrination of children goes mainstream.
School Dinners?

I guess we have pretty much given up all expectations of parents being adults responsible for their children.

-Soylent

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Kirbmarc wrote:

That was a quick summary, of course. There are manifold effects of global warming that could be terrible. The potential problems with changing precipitation patterns (which would lead to problems with agriculture) are some of the worst for humans, but there are also problems with increasing incidence of severe weather, or ocean acidification which could have effects on fishing.

The main point is that life will go on, on earth, with or without us. The world will not end from global warming, and climate scientists recognize this. We might end, and we might end a percentage of the more interesting species on earth.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Almost 6.00pm and all Watson has squeezed out is a handful of retweets. At this stage I call BS on her "March". But I'm prepared to accept she might be passed out under a table with Indy vainly tugging at his lead.

To escape.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote: It's already changed fishing and the fisheries insustry. A lot of the world relies on protein from the ocean.
My brother-in-law is a commercial fisherman. Talk to any fisherman and they will confirm this.

People who say the predictions haven't come true should try working outside on a daily basis.

Even recreational have seen first hand the changes going on.

Striper run is coming earlier and occurring later ( when they go to their winter grounds.) ocean water is warmer than it used to be.) go back thirty years, the fishery was done by the end of November, and you never heard of late December surf fishing in NJ,not to mention size and bag limits that keep getting larger and smaller respectively.

Something is going on.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Tigzy wrote:Godders does it again!
He is the King Arthur of trolls. When he fades into legend, we can say, "we were there" and regale the young with deeds and myths. A new legend can be born when they pull the re-tweet from the @rollingstone.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Tigzy wrote:Godders does it again!
Young children typically make the '1,2,4' mistake. It's believed to trace back to a crude, innate counting ability in animals.

CaptainFluffyBunny

free thoughtpolice wrote:Marcus Ranum of stderr blog on FTB comments on the Paris police shooting:
If the cops gave up their guns, Marcus Rainman would be a slave or dead in days as gangs and little warlords quickly emerged. All the BLM support wouldn't last two seconds against a gang member that wanted money, goods, territory or a piece of ass. Even with the cops having guns, they're barely contained. Marcus Rainman is dumber than a sack of hammers.

Really?

Post by Really? »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
If the cops gave up their guns, Marcus Rainman would be a slave or dead in days as gangs and little warlords quickly emerged. All the BLM support wouldn't last two seconds against a gang member that wanted money, goods, territory or a piece of ass. Even with the cops having guns, they're barely contained. Marcus Rainman is dumber than a sack of hammers.
Have you seen the documentary about the SJW-approved society? They are protected and served by an FTB-approved police agency, though I'm afraid that there still isn't adequate minority representation on the force.

[youtube][/youtube]

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Keating wrote:One of your kid's birthday?
Close friend. Ooohh I'm horrible.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Holy shit that Chelsea Clinton article makes me wince. That's the most merciless character assassination I've ever seen.