Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Billie from Ockham

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Brive1987 wrote:18 hours without a ping. Ouch.
"Hello silence my old friend ... "
That tweet has a bit too much of a Dr Richard Carrier PhD vibe for my comfort.

Billie from Ockham

MarcusAu wrote:I don't want to fetishise PHD holders too much (well not in public anyway) - but has anyone seen much of Robert Sapolsky's stuff?
Yes and, luckily, there are some YouTubes of his lectures and talks.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Speaking of stupid Guardian articles, here's a stunning defense of Joseph Stalin by Seamus Milne.
It has become almost received wisdom to bracket Stalin and Hitler as twin monsters of the past century - Mao and Pol Pot are sometimes thrown in as an afterthought - and commonplace to equate communism and fascism as the two greatest evils of an unprecedentedly sanguinary era. In some versions, communism is even held to be the more vile and bloodier wickedness. The impact of this cold war victors' version of the past has been to relativise the unique crimes of Nazism, bury those of colonialism and feed the idea that any attempt at radical social change will always lead to suffering, killing and failure.
Well, if your model of "radical social change" is Stalin...then yes, it will lead to suffering, killing and failure.

<skipping a few semi-decent paragraphs about the inflation of victims of Stalin's regime>
For all their insistence on moral equivalence, Amis and even Conquest say they nevertheless "feel" the Holocaust was worse than Soviet repression. But the differences aren't just a matter of feelings. Despite the cruelties of the Stalin terror, there was no Soviet Treblinka, no extermination camps built to murder people in their millions. Nor did the Soviet Union launch the most bloody and destructive war in human history - in fact, it played the decisive role in the defeat of the German war machine (something that eluded its tsarist predecessors). Part of the Soviet tragedy was that that victory was probably only possible because the country had undergone a forced industrial revolution in little more than a decade, in the very process of which the greatest crimes were committed. The achievements and failures of Soviet history cannot in any case be reduced to the Stalin period, any more than the role of communists - from the anti-fascist resistance to the campaigns for colonial freedom - can be defined simply by their relationship to the USSR.
:lol: No, the Soviet Union under Stalin only invaded Finland under false pretenses, made a pact with Nazi Germany, occupied Eastern Europe and installed friendly autoritarian regimes after WWII...nothing much, really, all necessary evils of the Soviet "tragedy". Poor little misunderstood Joe Steel only wanted to punch Nazis, and campaigned for colonial freedom...while maintaining military presence in Eastern Europe. But that wasn't imperialism, no siree. (Also he totally beat the nazis, in your face Czars, you pussies didn't even manage to smash the Hun!)
Perhaps most grotesque in this postmodern calculus of political repression is the moral blindness displayed towards the record of colonialism. For most of the last century, vast swathes of the planet remained under direct imperial European rule, enforced with the most brutal violence by states that liked to see themselves as democracies. But somehow that is not included as the third leg of 20th-century tyranny, along with Nazism and communism. There is a much-lauded Black Book of Communism, but no such comprehensive indictment of the colonial record.
Maybe because there are SO MANY that a single one is useless?
Consider a few examples. Up to 10 million Congolese are estimated to have died as a result of Belgian forced labour and mass murder in the early 1900s. Up to a million Algerians are estimated to have died in the war for independence from France in the 1950s and 1960s. Throughout the 20th-century British empire, the authorities gassed, bombed and massacred indigenous populations from Sudan to Iraq, Sierra Leone to Palestine, India to Malaya. And while Martin Amis worries that few remember the names of Soviet labour camps, who now commemorates the name of the Andaman islands penal colony, where 80,000 Indian political prisoners were routinely tortured and experimented on by British army doctors, or the huge Hola internment camp in Kenya where prisoners were beaten to death in the 1950s?
So since colonialism existed (and contrary to what Milne says, people talk A LOT about it, then Stalin was A-OK? Curious logic there dude, curious indeed.
There is no major 20th-century political tradition without blood on its hands. But the battle over history is never really about the past - it's about the future. When Amis accuses the Bolsheviks of waging "war against human nature", he is making the classic conservative objection to radical social change. Those who write colonial barbarity out of 20th-century history want to legitimise the new liberal imperialism, just as those who demonise past attempts to build an alternative to capitalist society are determined to prove that there is none. The problem for the left now is not so much that it has failed to face up to its own history, but that it has become paralysed by the burden of it.
This guy still believes that communism can work. :lol: Dude, the Berlin Wall fell, the Soviet Union is gone, you have failed, and badly. Time to move on. Criticize the problems of today all you want, I'm all for it, but if you really want to stop being paralyzed by the burden of the past it's time to move on from what has been proved to fail miserably every time it's been tried (like very recently in Venezuela).

Also if we have to remove the burden of the past, why remove just the burden of the failures of communism, and not also the burden of colonialism? Unless this is just a whitewash of a system of production which cannot be implemented fully (no country has become the stateless, moneyless, classless paradise predicted by Marx) and when tried leads to countless failures and enormous suffering.

Better to accept the mixed-economy system of today and try to reform it from within than dream of an utopia and try to justify it by whitewashing the past. MOVE ON from communism, create something concrete, that works, within a liberal democratic context. Instead of wasting time trying to apologize for communism create a new form of social democracy that corrects flaws and actually listens to what people want and need.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

How 'closed communities' provide a breeding ground for radical Islam
I prefer to use the word "closed community" as an expression which refers to ghettoized groups, organizing themselves along ethnic and/or religious lines. And in some European societies, specifically in Britain, they create separate cultural and social entities. They function with different cultural norms than those prevalent in British society. And talking specifically about Britain, they have parallel legal structures. Did I observe the existence of these closed communities? Yes, of course. It is a really big problem there.
There are systematic structures that make sure that the youth are separated from their outside environment ideologically. In Quran schools that follow the Deobandi strand of Islam and in their mosques, they tell children not to emulate the unbelievers, not to behave like them, not to love them, not to associate with them. How are you supposed to live within that society? So we can pour as much money as we want into combating violent extremism, but at the same time we seem to ignore that the nonviolent forms of Islamization are even more important. Because those who are willing to blow themselves up are at the last stage of a radicalization process. And we don't seem to want to look at what is happening before, because it would push us to raise serious questions about the type of integration, structures or policies that we have - or the lack of them.
So what would be an appropriate answer? What should the politicians do in the public interest?

They should insist on certain kinds of policy measures. I just mentioned Quran schools for instance. From my perspective, any self-respecting politician should insist that Quran schools be supervised by a state authority like any kindergarten. You would not allow a kindergarten that teaches hate speech. But the moment we say this about a Quran school, everybody will say this is a no-go zone.
It is about time that we see which types of lessons are being taught at Quran schools, ending this ghettoization, making sure that we have some kind of infrastructure of nonviolent Islamists. These we have to really put under the microscope! What are they doing? What kind of schools are they are supporting? What kind of activities are they doing with young people? I mean, there are many questions that we have to raise.
There was a study published this year in Britain that showed that high numbers of fighters joining Islamic State came from ghettoized communities. You even have the statistics to prove it. In these ghettoized communities, you still have very strong control by religious leaders who do not exactly set an example when it comes to tolerance. In fact, they speak of separation and very often of hatred. And they exercise control over the closed communities. That control makes it possible to spread the ideology to disillusioned youths.
A ray of sanity from Deutsche Welle! See, people, this is the kind of rational thinking that the rational left should promote, instead of praising the hijab and being pals with Linda "I love Sharia" Sarsour.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Bhurzum wrote:I've got medals for murdering innocents by the bushel.

Right shiny they are too ;)
You're not supposed to take the medals off the corpses, Bhurzum.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

God exists.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote:You're not supposed to take the medals off the corpses, Bhurzum.
Now THAT'S funny!

Bravo, sir, well played.

feathers

Post by feathers »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Isn't Coraline Ada Ehmke a dude in all but name? Also, I understand a really bad coder (like I should talk) and a general blight on any sane community?
Possibly correct, likely correct, and fully correct, respectively.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Really? wrote:The even funnier part is that Lily is from a rich family and has never had a single problem any day in her life.
Well, I don't know, that you-know-what problem of the month doesn't discriminate between rich and poor.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Za-zen wrote:

What's your longest kill streak?
Oh dear god, we have two assassins on the Pit who'll know start a skull cap contest.

But it's admittedly highly amusing to imagine some of the FTB spies reading here about who swatted the most dune coons.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Bhurzum wrote:
feathers wrote:You're not supposed to take the medals off the corpses, Bhurzum.
Now THAT'S funny!

Bravo, sir, well played.
Fuck, yeah. He gets his third Best. Post. Evah! for that one...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

feathers wrote:
Za-zen wrote:

What's your longest kill streak?
Oh dear god, we have two assassins on the Pit who'll know start a skull cap contest.

But it's admittedly highly amusing to imagine some of the FTB spies reading here about who swatted the most dune coons.
Only one Best. Post. Evah! per person, per day, please!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Just reading The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam by Douglas Murray. Interesting, and scary stuff. It just reinforces my intention never to move back to the UK.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

A chain of movie theaters (that's what you call them, right, not "cinemas" like normal people do) in Texas has decided to have women only screenings of the new Wonder Woman film. Because you can't do anything about women without saying "fuck you" to men, apparently. Eejits.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:If I were an intelligence investigator at this point I'd start looking at the mosques in the areas where the attackers lived or went to school or worked, especially looking for imams who studied or worked in one of the Gulf countries and/or traveled to Libya or Syria or Turkey or one of the GCC countries in the last five-ten years.
And I'd take a can of water, a piece of cloth and a length of rope with me, if I were an intelligence investigator.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

paddybrown wrote:A chain of movie theaters (that's what you call them, right, not "cinemas" like normal people do) in Texas has decided to have women only screenings of the new Wonder Woman film. Because you can't do anything about women without saying "fuck you" to men, apparently. Eejits.
Suffering Sappho!

I'm not sure how closely they want to examine WW...her origins seem somewhat questionable from a modern perspective (and probably were at the time too)

Suffice it to say the Wertham was not completely off base when noticing themes of BDSM and bondage in the early stories.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-cult ... 180952710/

https://thanley.files.wordpress.com/201 ... rdy205.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

paddybrown wrote:A chain of movie theaters (that's what you call them, right, not "cinemas" like normal people do) in Texas has decided to have women only screenings of the new Wonder Woman film. Because you can't do anything about women without saying "fuck you" to men, apparently. Eejits.
Dumb idea, women in general like superhero movies less than men, they'll lose tickets this way.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It's almost like some degrees have more value on the market than others.

dinkum

Post by dinkum »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Dumb idea, women in general like superhero movies less than men, they'll lose tickets this way.
Apparently, they sold out the first showing and have opened up another one. Kinda like the Ghostbusters fiasco, It's difficult to find a significant number of truly angry objections underneath the mountains of "Hurr durr man tearz gurl power" shit--which almost looks like it started before anyone even complained, but Facebook timelines are borked anyway. Lots of guys buying tickets for their girlfriends--good way to get a night off yet still get laid for being a Good Boy, I reckon.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Well, at least he looks happy!

In that picture.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

In short they're also saying "If you were planning to see the movie with your significant other, go somewhere else".

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:
Suffering Sappho!

I'm not sure how closely they want to examine WW...her origins seem somewhat questionable from a modern perspective (and probably were at the time too)

Suffice it to say the Wertham was not completely off base when noticing themes of BDSM and bondage in the early stories.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-cult ... 180952710/

https://thanley.files.wordpress.com/201 ... rdy205.jpg
Goddamit, WW **IS** Emma Sulkybitch!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Kirbmarc wrote: It's almost like some degrees have more value on the market than others.
MORE proof of the misogyny-derive wages gap!!

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

feathers wrote:
Well, at least he looks happy!

In that picture.
I assume that's Steve Shites in the window with the bins...

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Nah, only some screenings obviously. Like at 2AM or 8AM or so.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Kirbmarc wrote: It's almost like some degrees have more value on the market than others.

This can't be right... where are the gender studies and feminist studies careers?

Nope don't see angry waitress,barista or failing blog owner.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

Za-zen wrote:[Here's a radical thought for you; The killing of people is bad full stop.

[ Then snipped a bunch of stuff which demonstrates that poster believes that this is very far from "full stop"]
Seeing as you've retreated to your Motte on this (for now), I'll just point out one thing and leave it there.

Your apologetic tap-dance depends on a moral equivalence between two entities. The "PIRA" and the "The Brits".

Now, let's just consider for a moment the nature of the entities and whether they are comparable.

One is a small elective group. All its members have joined up willingly because they show an enthusiasm for this conflict of yours. They have chosen to join and can choose to leave. You have defined this group in a very finely tuned way, differentiating it even from other IRA sects.

The other is a very large group, consisting of up to about 60 million people at any one time. Its definition is highly elastic, as any subgroup of the 60 million, or institution involving any of the 60 million or any subgroup of the 60 million either can or can not be described as "The Brits" as is convenient for whoever is invoking this "The Brits" idea (in this case, you). Its members, by contrast, have no say in whether or not they are considered to be part of this "The Brits" or not part of this "The Brits" because you have reserved the privilege of defining the "The Brits" for yourself.

Most of the potential members of the "The Brits" have no interest in your conflict. They just want to go on with their lives and not be nail bombed. I daresay exactly the same observation is true of most people living on the island of Ireland, and while I am no doubt an 'Idiot' for saying so I'm not prepared to give them (the people of Ireland) some made-up label to attempt to drag them in to some fight or other.

There is no symmetry here. There is no moral equivalence.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

I suppose I should say nothing but I suspect what is going to happen some time in the future is some sort of bloody conflict in the UK never mind in Europe.

The powers that be, do not think that the issue is solvable. Short term all they are trying to do is contain it so it does not blow up too badly on their watch. Someone else will have to deal with it further down the road.

What they really do not want is the likes of Tommy Robinson stirring up the mob, who then attempt to take "justice" into their own hands and who subsequently get mowed down by AK-47s. Because then it is really on, and who wants to see Peace Walls built in London like NI?

There are way too many Islamists to keep track of. They do not have the man power to surveil 10-20-30,000 of them (more likely to be in the 100,000 range) so the bombings will continue.

Despite the best efforts of the SJW set, including various oppressed multi-millionaire singers to calm the waters, one way or the other, people are not going to put up with it forever.

Of course the West could tell the Saudis to stop funding the Salafis with the money they pay them for their oil. Do not hold you breath though.

There will be blood.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

That actually might be for men. The trailers for Wonder Woman look a little awful, but woman super hero, so a lot of gals wanna see it. So now men can cry "girl power" send them off and catch the basketball playoffs. It's win-win.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

28 Coptic Christians gunned down by islamists in Egypt. Barely a peep on the SJW blogs of compassion so far.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/africa/eg ... hristians/

And al-Sisi is doing his usual:
[youtube][/youtube]

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

And of course I was ninja'd.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

And how is your average ticket seller going to tell the difference between some bloke trying to sneak in and a brave and beautiful woman like Danielle Muscato?

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

dog puke wrote:
God exists.
And like Wotan, he has one eye.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

You are all fuckers.

I would explain, but I would feel exploited epistemologically.

https://philpapers.org/archive/NOREE-2.pdf

#educateyourself

:cdc:

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

screwtape wrote:
dog puke wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:[img.http://imgur.com/aEO36VO.jpg[/img]
God exists.
Not to mention my trouser snake... :twatson:

feathers

Post by feathers »

screwtape wrote:
dog puke wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:[.img]http://imgur.com/aEO36VO.jpg[/img]
God exists.
I wonder if the FT has some BPE stickers left.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

dog puke wrote:You are all fuckers.

#educateyourself

Of all the stupid SJ memes this one is the stupidest. How the hell do they think that they're going to bring attention to issues that they care about if talking about the issues that they care about and arguing their case is "exploitation"? What do they think, that they'll change society by stomping their feet and crying "I'm oppressed, give what I want"? Good luck with that.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

#educateyourself

Epistemic exploitation occurs when privileged persons compel marginalized per- sons to educate them about the nature of their oppression. i argue that epistemic ex- ploitation is marked by unrecognized, uncompensated, emotionally taxing, coerced epistemic labor. the coercive and exploitative aspects of the phenomenon are exem- pli ed by the unpaid nature of the educational labor and its associated opportunity costs, the double bind that marginalized persons must navigate when faced with the demand to educate, and the need for additional labor created by the default skep- ticism of the privileged. i explore the connections between epistemic exploitation and the two varieties of epistemic injustice that Fricker (2007) identi es, testimonial and hermeneutical injustice. i situate epistemic exploitation within Dotson’s (2012; 2014) framework of epistemic oppression, and i address the role that epistemic ex- ploitation plays in maintaining active ignorance and upholding dominant epistemic frameworks.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Another bites the dust: ‘Male Feminist Ally’ Graham Linehan Starts Civil War on the Progressive Left by Being Transphobic
Linehan’s reputation as a loud-and-proud male feminist ally has made him even more worthy of criticism from his fellow social justice warriors, who are starting to call out his brand of feminism. They claim that it is anything but “intersectional.” Intersectional feminists have noted over the past few months how Linehan had been cozying up with TERFs, or “trans exclusionary radical feminists,” a sect of feminism that excludes transgender people from the progressive movement.
:popcorn:

feathers

Post by feathers »

Nora Berenstain
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Epistemic exploitation occurs when privileged persons compel marginalized per- sons to educate them about the nature of their oppression. i argue that epistemic ex- ploitation is marked by unrecognized, uncompensated, emotionally taxing, coerced epistemic labor. the coercive and exploitative aspects of the phenomenon are exem- pli ed by the unpaid nature of the educational labor and its associated opportunity costs, the double bind that marginalized persons must navigate when faced with the demand to educate, and the need for additional labor created by the default skep- ticism of the privileged. i explore the connections between epistemic exploitation and the two varieties of epistemic injustice that Fricker (2007) identi es, testimonial and hermeneutical injustice. i situate epistemic exploitation within Dotson’s (2012; 2014) framework of epistemic oppression, and i address the role that epistemic ex- ploitation plays in maintaining active ignorance and upholding dominant epistemic frameworks.
So what if I offer a Muslim a pint of strong ale and a bacon sandwich to tell about his oppression? Then it's no longer free labour, is it?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

I can honestly say I have never compelled a marginalised person to educate me about the nature of their oppression. I even put fingers in my ears to prevent this from happening by accident.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:I can honestly say I have never compelled a marginalised person to educate me about the nature of their oppression. I even put fingers in my ears to prevent this from happening by accident.
So you're... oppressed? Do you want to talk about it?

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shatterface wrote:

#educateyourself

"Epistemic oppression"? "Hermeneutical injustice"? It must be emotionally taxing when people ask you what the fuck are you talking about?

Malky

Post by Malky »

piginthecity wrote:
Za-zen wrote:[Here's a radical thought for you; The killing of people is bad full stop.

[ Then snipped a bunch of stuff which demonstrates that poster believes that this is very far from "full stop"]
Seeing as you've retreated to your Motte on this (for now), I'll just point out one thing and leave it there.

Your apologetic tap-dance depends on a moral equivalence between two entities. The "PIRA" and the "The Brits".

Now, let's just consider for a moment the nature of the entities and whether they are comparable.

One is a small elective group. All its members have joined up willingly because they show an enthusiasm for this conflict of yours. They have chosen to join and can choose to leave. You have defined this group in a very finely tuned way, differentiating it even from other IRA sects.

The other is a very large group, consisting of up to about 60 million people at any one time. Its definition is highly elastic, as any subgroup of the 60 million, or institution involving any of the 60 million or any subgroup of the 60 million either can or can not be described as "The Brits" as is convenient for whoever is invoking this "The Brits" idea (in this case, you). Its members, by contrast, have no say in whether or not they are considered to be part of this "The Brits" or not part of this "The Brits" because you have reserved the privilege of defining the "The Brits" for yourself.

Most of the potential members of the "The Brits" have no interest in your conflict. They just want to go on with their lives and not be nail bombed. I daresay exactly the same observation is true of most people living on the island of Ireland, and while I am no doubt an 'Idiot' for saying so I'm not prepared to give them (the people of Ireland) some made-up label to attempt to drag them in to some fight or other.

There is no symmetry here. There is no moral equivalence.
Don't disagree with the point you are making but I would expect that the bit in bold was next to impossible once you were "active".

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

feathers wrote:So you're... oppressed? Do you want to talk about it?
If he was oppressed, he'd already be talking about it.

At great length.

Billie from Ockham

I'm cool with this. Lesbians haven't had a hero to droll over since Xena went off the air.

Billie from Ockham

That was the issue guess-written by Emma Sulkowicz, yes?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
And how is your average ticket seller going to tell the difference between some bloke trying to sneak in and a brave and beautiful woman like Danielle Muscato?
That you have to ask just shows how much of a bigot you are.

Billie from Ockham

Lsuoma wrote:Goddamit, WW **IS** Emma Sulkybitch!
Yesterday I was proud of checking ahead, to avoid :nin:

What a difference a day makes.

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

Kirbmarc wrote:Speaking of stupid Guardian articles, here's a stunning defense of Joseph Stalin by Seamus Milne.
That is indeed an astonishing article. And it's 15 years old. And Seumas is now campaign manager for St. Jeremy Corbyn!

#32 Rat

Post by #32 Rat »

feathers

Post by feathers »

free thoughtpolice wrote:"Epistemic oppression"? "Hermeneutical injustice"? It must be emotionally taxing when people ask you what the fuck are you talking about?
I think that's the line of that insane math professor we met earlier.

feathers

Post by feathers »

915,941,795 views?!?!?!? You got to be fucking/kidding me (check all that apply)

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Kirbmarc wrote:

#educateyourself

Of all the stupid SJ memes this one is the stupidest. How the hell do they think that they're going to bring attention to issues that they care about if talking about the issues that they care about and arguing their case is "exploitation"? What do they think, that they'll change society by stomping their feet and crying "I'm oppressed, give what I want"? Good luck with that.
What they call "education" is what we call debate. ( the typical tactic of abuseing the language to their own ends and stacking the deck of the argument) they are tired of getting their asses kicked and being proven wrong again and again. So in that case you "close the comments and disable the ratings" so no challenge gets through. Religions and political movements have used this tactic for eons. This points to the fact we are winning, they know they cannot compete in the free market of ideas.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

feathers wrote:
915,941,795 views?!?!?!? You got to be fucking/kidding me (check all that apply)

Crowd better put on their flak-wear.

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

Can someone shoop a pic of Arianna wearing a "Hurt Locker" type blast suit?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Let's hope she doesn't bomb, like she did last time.

(Too soon?)

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

It makes me feel really good to see Linehan suffer and to be branded a bigot.

He threw so much shit at GamerGaters anybody else who opposed the SJWs. Fuck him.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Just finished watching 'The Wild Geese' in remembrance of Roger Moore.

The sort of movie they used to make where the actors had actual combat experience (and it showed). For example Hardy Kruger (who is still with us) and in this scene Jack Watson

[youtube][/youtube]