Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Matt Cavanaugh

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Billie from Ockham wrote:When the Evergreen students demanded gumbo for their pot-luck, I was sure that they must be trolling. But they weren't.

For a more balanced meal (nutritionally, at least), they should also have demanded collard greens. (Or is that not funny, what with Tiger Woods getting busted again?)
Don't forget to include fruit for an healthy meal! Perhaps one, large fruit that can be cut into wedges. Sure to bring a big smile to every black & brown body!

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Shatterface wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Shatterface wrote:I gave up for Lent once.

I didn't give up meat or alcohol or anything like that, I just gave up.
The only New Years resolution I ever kept was to stop making New Years resolutions.
I tried that once. Never again.
Because of Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Micro-aggressions and trump is coming,
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the whining,
Evergreen U wants Gumbo.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Evergreen State College acceptance rate:

98.9%

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Billie from Ockham wrote:
Za-zen wrote:Just did a lot of digging getting fully up to speed with the evergreen crazy.
The worthless cuck is actually the president, George Bridges, not a dean. But he has also said (very clearly) that Bret Weinstein won't be fired. So he has created a situation that will drag on for a very long time, by giving in to the idiots on most things (including a free pass on not completing their work for the semester), but not what they seem to want most: a scalp.

Being the asshole drama-lover that I am, I'm kind of sad that nothing like this has happened at my school (yet). I used both Hirambe and Pepe as jokes in lecture this past semester and didn't get a single complaint.
Aren't you in the UK. The poison has started to slowly seep in here, but the dynamics mean it hasn't started to run riot yet. Though you can see the copycat shit happening with the (failed) attempts to pull down the likes of the Rhodes statue. Thankfully it seems the people who make the decisions in the Universities in the UK aren't full on pomo cucks (yet).

I'm fucking weird, i like statues and busts of historical figures, partly because of all the billions of human beings who have existed in recorded history, the number of individuals who have distinguished themselves via fame or infamy from the swamp of human mediocrity is fantastically small. The statues themselves are a call to excel. That is even apart from the reality that what they are actually trying to do is erase the rich tapestry of our communal story in all its glorious deformity.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Evergreen State College acceptance rate:

98.9%
I'd love to know the criteria for rejection of those obviously discriminated against,

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

John D wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:From AP:
Evergreen State College says the college is closing immediately for the day in response to "a direct threat to campus safety."

The announcement posted on the school's website Thursday asks everyone to leave the Olympia campus or return to residence halls for further instructions. The post did not provide other details.

A series of demonstrations and events on campus last week have drawn national attention. Student protesters have alleged racism and have also called for one professor to resign.

Messages left with a college spokesman Thursday were not immediately returned.

The progressive, public liberal arts college has nearly 4,100 students.

Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein told KING-TV he held a class off campus after being told by the college's police chief it wasn't safe for him to be on campus.

Evergreen president George Bridges said in a statement Tuesday that safety is a priority and the school supports "open, inclusive and respectful dialogue."
The state ought to shut the place down.
The State my not have to shut it down. Their enrollment will drop by 50% next year. They are fucking doomed.... and they deserve it. I feel bad for the students who actually wanted an education.
Yeah it happened to Miss (Xir/Xe) Zou. Whap paret in their right mind would consent to their child fucking their future by attending such a looney farm. I can hear those conversations now:
"Daddy i want to go to evergreen".
"Son when you pay your own fucking bills then you can go to evergreen".
"Waaaaaaaaaaaa i hate you".
"I don't give a fuck, if i'm paying you going somewhere to learn, not to become a social media warrior".

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Trump has taken down FtB.

Oh my freeze peach.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

Seems late in the year though to dramatically affect next semester's enrollment. Haven't students said yes to them, and no to others already Seems easier to decide to attend then to find a new school or plan for a gap year.

I am hopeful I am wrong about this.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Za-zen wrote:

98.9%
I'd love to know the criteria for rejection of those obviously discriminated against,
The complement of 98.9% rounds to 1%. You know. The Romneys and such.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

What i want to know is how come such a disproportionate number of rational academia come from jewish childhoods. Seriously what the fuck is it with that. Is it that the belief system is so obviously archaic twaddle that they learn critical thought at an early age? We have brains like Harris, Krauss, Coyne, all of whom have called the crazy out fairly early for what it is. Now we have Weinstein stepping into the breach and saying "no fucking more".

Weinstein by the way sounds like a guy of serious principle, whilst digging i found a story of him taking on a Penn frat (and enduring enough shit that he left Penn) for abusing black prostitutes. Seriously the dude walked away from naked girls at a frat party when i assume he was in his teens out of recognizing that what was happening wasn't right. Holy shit!

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

Lsuoma wrote:For the New Year's show, at least.
Gee, and here I was thinking an actual can of shit was involved.

ERV
Arnie Loves Me!
Arnie Loves Me!

Post by ERV »

Hey, 'Dr. Strange' reference reminded me I havent done 'Abbies shit movie reviews' in a while!

Was just stuck on an international flight. Watched a few shit movies:

'CIA'-- seen it before. Total shit, so I watched it again because I love shitty movies. Hysterical, really like it.

'Dr. Strange'-- A Marvel movie not made in ATL + Oracs weird obsession with Dr. Strange means I hadnt seen it yet. I liked it! Cumberbatch went all out with a shitty American accent, and all the 'intro' Marvel movies are shitty, so I really liked it! Watched it on the way there, and then again on the flight back. Id watch it again now.

'The Internship'-- Soooo shitty! So I liked it. It was cute.

'Fantastic beasts and where to find them'-- Quit watching after about 15 minutes. What the fuck was that shit?

'Lala Land'-- OH MY GOD SO SHITTY AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY. WHAT THE FUCK. WHY WAS THIS NOMINATED FOR AWARDS. WHY. THERE IS NO GOD.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

[youtube][/youtube]
:romance-admire:

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

free thoughtpolice wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
:romance-admire:
she could have left that as a course, and charged a few urban gym bunnies $xxxx to do that for her. Capitalist fail detected

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Za-zen wrote:What i want to know is how come such a disproportionate number of rational academia come from jewish childhoods. Seriously what the fuck is it with that. Is it that the belief system is so obviously archaic twaddle that they learn critical thought at an early age? We have brains like Harris, Krauss, Coyne, all of whom have called the crazy out fairly early for what it is. Now we have Weinstein stepping into the breach and saying "no fucking more
They were the first to call out Hitler and his bullshit too, long before it was hip to do so.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Evergreen curriculum the academic equilvant of a smoldering manure pile.

http://www.evergreen.edu/catalog/offeri ... ways-16418
Moving Toward Health: Holistic Medicine Pathways

This interdisciplinary program will explore the underlying unity and the unique cultural distinctness that can be found throughout our world’s diverse global narratives about the capacity of human beings to move between disease and health. The program, based on the fields of psychology and Classical Chinese Medicine, will focus on the study of health psychology and integrated anatomy. We will look at the work of health psychologists in teaching, research and clinical settings to promote physical, mental and social well-being. Our study of integrated anatomy will include how organs and functions of the human body are understood by both evidence-based medicine and traditional holistic medical models from ancient civilizations from the East (including China, India and Japan) and the West (including Greco-Hellenic and Hebraic models). The program will also provide a survey of the contemporary landscape of complementary and alternative health care modalities and career paths. Throughout the program, we will recognize that our individual choices can help us create both personal health and a sustainable environment.

In fall quarter, we will explore systems of health and healing from multicultural medical perspectives using neurobiological and ecopsychological lenses. We will explore the synergistic relationship between planetary and personal well-being. We'll also explore interdisciplinary ways of promoting health, including communication, health care practices, the use of food and herbs as medicine, and engagement with social issues. In winter, students will design their own health-based project studies while continuing to explore cultural systems of health from both Eastern and Western paradigms.

Students will have an opportunity to learn in many ways in diverse modalities, including working with multiple intelligences and mindfulness practices. We will integrate somatic learning into our studies, including movement, qigong (a Chinese system of physical exercises and breathing control), and expressive arts workshops. Our inquiry will ask us to attune ourselves to the wisdom that is available and present in our mind-body awareness. We will participate in community readings, rigorous writing assignments, and critical study of important texts. Some of the authors we will read include Dr. Norman Doidge, Paul Pitchford, Dr. Daniel Siegel, Dr. Diane Connelly, Harriet Beinfield, and Efram Korngold.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Dance of Wisdom: Embodied Consciousness

Every sensation, emotion, thought, and movement we experience, we experience in and through our bodies. This year-long program explores how we fully know and express ourselves and our world through the study and practice of authentic movement, music, drawing, writing, and dance. We will examine the formal components of movement through study of experiential anatomy and kinesiology while also exploring the subjective dimensions of experience using instruments and theories of psychology, existential phenomenology, Gestalt, art history, and movement forms such as Open Floor, Authentic Movement, and modern dance technique, improvisation, composition, and performance.

The first quarter will address foundational and historical roots of somatic psychology, dance, and fine art and introduce practical methods for working with and composing movement, drawing, music, and writing. Through progressively integrated classes in these expressive arts, we will learn concrete methods for accessing the body's wisdom, beauty, and wholeness. In the second quarter, students play freely with basic theories, principles, and methods for creating original work with personal and social meaning and value. Together we will learn how emotions and thoughts live in the body, and how movement reveals and expresses what we think, feel, sense, and know. Working individually and in groups we will discover how personal decisions and actions affect the group and build holistic communities. Spring quarter integrates learning from fall and winter, linking theory with unique creative applications. Students take the lead in creating, organizing, and performing original multimedia art and performance rituals, and present culminating reports and papers.

Throughout the year the program will work with multiple forms of intelligence, somatic practices, and integrative expressive arts approaches to learning. Students will explore practices of movement (such as dance or yoga), writing, drawing, and theater in order to cultivate the senses as well as the imagination and powers of expression. These practices will help us understand the deeper aspects of the human experience, which are the source of self-leadership, intentional living, and positive change. Students will also investigate the relationship between inner transformation and social change through engagement in community service.

Come join us!

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Shatterface wrote:
Za-zen wrote:What i want to know is how come such a disproportionate number of rational academia come from jewish childhoods. Seriously what the fuck is it with that. Is it that the belief system is so obviously archaic twaddle that they learn critical thought at an early age? We have brains like Harris, Krauss, Coyne, all of whom have called the crazy out fairly early for what it is. Now we have Weinstein stepping into the breach and saying "no fucking more
They were the first to call out Hitler and his bullshit too, long before it was hip to do so.
Honestly, i think they were a bit late to the party on that one

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

This dude sticks out like a sound thumb on a sore hand. How on Earth did those coddled infants handle such academic rigor?
Adaptation: Evolutionary Patterns in Biological Space-Time

Taught by
Bret Weinstein

The vast majority of complexity in the observable universe is due to one process—selection, or the tendency for some patterns to out-compete alternatives for either resources, mates, or both. And though the basics of evolutionary selection can be summarized in a single phrase ("survival of the fittest"), details and diversity of patterns are surprising in the extreme, raising profound questions at every juncture. For example, why has a simple, shared drive to increase reproductive success taken aardvarks and spruce trees in such different directions? And why would a peahen choose to burden her sons with a giant handicap to their movement by mating with a peacock carrying genes for a massive tail?

We will take a broad approach to selection, studying what is known but focusing on that which remains mysterious. The adaptive interplay between genetic, epigenetic (regulatory), and cultural traits will be of particular interest. We will also place special emphasis on understanding the tension between selection exerted by mates and that exerted by environmental factors.

Fall quarter will be spent constructing a basic toolkit for evolutionary analysis: What is an adaptation and how can it be recognized? How can we infer function? What is the relationship between a trait's short- and long-term adaptive value? We will scrutinize structures, behaviors, and patterns found in the wild, and refine our ability to understand them through the language of game theory. Winter quarter we will focus on pushing our model of selection to its limits and beyond by applying it to the most complex and surprising adaptive patterns in nature, with a special emphasis on adaptive patterns manifest in Homo sapiens .

We will read books and articles, have lecture, and engage in detailed discussions. Discussions will be central to our work. Students will be expected to generate and defend hypotheses and predictions in a supportive and rigorous environment. We will go out and look at nature directly when conditions are right. There will be assignments, but the program will be primarily about generating deep predictive insight, not about producing a large volume of work. It is best suited to self-motivated students with a deep commitment to comprehending that which is knowable, but unknown. This program will focus on how to think, not what to think.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

What is it with the word 'Towards'? It seems to appear in the title of almost every Pomo paper.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Shatterface wrote:What is it with the word 'Towards'? It seems to appear in the title of almost every Pomo paper.
Moving forwards towards the utopia of intersectional deepities of buzzwordery

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Excellent analysis:

The blasphemy case against Bret Weinstein, and its four lessons for professors

Anyone up for an Evergreen side-stream?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Za-zen wrote:What i want to know is how come such a disproportionate number of rational academia come from jewish childhoods. <snip>
Short answer? They're smarter than the rest of us. The average Ashkenazi Jew IQ is a standard deviation above the European average. Slatestar Codex just ran a series of posts on the subject actually.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/th ... r-project/

Just don't ever ever ask if this means it's possible for this effect to go in the opposite direction :naughty:

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Excellent analysis:

Currently, certain of my physical atypicalities will prevent me from fully participating in this project (within the context of the binary societal norm of question/response). That notwithstanding, I will use my English language and reading privileges to monitor the conversation, which I hope will move towards a consensus opinion regarding Evergreen. Should the situation arise that the input of a 1.5% Native American, non-cispeculiar, trinary fetishist (primary: feet, secondary and tertiary: butternut squash soup and the feeling of ennui), would be helpful, DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME as this would be construed as an act of violence. Instead, please contact me by sending chakratic thoughts towards the paddy fields of Vietnam, where I have set up a large network of dreamcatchers.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

site:freethoughtblogs com weinstein

No one at FTB has used the words weinstein or evergreen in the past month.

PZ hasn't tweeted about it yet.

Probably too busy with end of year grading

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

jet_lagg wrote:
Za-zen wrote:What i want to know is how come such a disproportionate number of rational academia come from jewish childhoods. <snip>
Short answer? They're smarter than the rest of us. The average Ashkenazi Jew IQ is a standard deviation above the European average. Slatestar Codex just ran a series of posts on the subject actually.

Just don't ever ever ask if this means it's possible for this effect to go in the opposite direction :naughty:
That is fascinating, a genetic pre disposition towards High IQ rather than it being a solely environmental phenomena isn't something that i thought. But then again that's the type of inquiry that evergreen would ban.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:Excellent analysis:

Sidestream? did nobody give me the key to a new back channel?

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

Za-zen wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:

That is fascinating, a genetic pre disposition towards High IQ rather than it being a solely environmental phenomena isn't something that i thought. But then again that's the type of inquiry that evergreen would ban.
It gets worse. The Sephardic Jews (who didn't have the Diaspora experience) don't have this IQ advantage. Somehow, changes on a macro level occurred to a population as a result of unique environmental factors that it experienced over time. The common sense conclusions to be drawn from this will naturally lead to genocide. I don't see any other way to respond.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

When not changing out spent catalyst at chemical & gas plants I drive a truck, hauling milk to milk & cheese plants. I showed up today & they didn't have any uncovered loads but told me they might need me for "dump loads" tomorrow.

It seems that they've taken in more milk from the dairies than the plants will buy. The dairies get their milk purchased no matter what (unless the milk is bad), so the solution is to take the milk somewhere nearby & dump it straight onto the ground. It's hard to articulate precisely why but I'm sorta freaking out about this. I'm buzzing on an energy drink, which makes me dumber & more emotional, but something feels wrong about this.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Easy J wrote:When not changing out spent catalyst at chemical & gas plants I drive a truck, hauling milk to milk & cheese plants. I showed up today & they didn't have any uncovered loads but told me they might need me for "dump loads" tomorrow.

It seems that they've taken in more milk from the dairies than the plants will buy. The dairies get their milk purchased no matter what (unless the milk is bad), so the solution is to take the milk somewhere nearby & dump it straight onto the ground. It's hard to articulate precisely why but I'm sorta freaking out about this. I'm buzzing on an energy drink, which makes me dumber & more emotional, but something feels wrong about this.
It feels wrong because:
1) They are not just pouring it down the drain, so there must be a reason for that.
2) They are not just dumping it on their own land, so there must be some reason for that.

But my gut instinct on the amount of harm it will do is next to nothing. Hell, it might even be beneficial to the plants. Just don't dump it straight into the streams. The fish might not like that.

Hell, cattlemen & pig farmers are always looking for cheap food. It is a shame they don't have the storage capacity to take it in to feed their animals.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

deLurch wrote:
Easy J wrote:When not changing out spent catalyst at chemical & gas plants I drive a truck, hauling milk to milk & cheese plants. I showed up today & they didn't have any uncovered loads but told me they might need me for "dump loads" tomorrow.

It feels wrong because:
1) They are not just pouring it down the drain, so there must be a reason for that.
2) They are not just dumping it on their own land, so there must be some reason for that.

But my gut instinct on the amount of harm it will do is next to nothing. Hell, it might even be beneficial to the plants. Just don't dump it straight into the streams. The fish might not like that.

Hell, cattlemen & pig farmers are always looking for cheap food. It is a shame they don't have the storage capacity to take it in to feed their animals.
I asked about that. When we get a load that's too warm or the lab rejects, it usually gets taken to a calf farm. I always supposed that they buoght it at a discount. The dispatcher didn't have much information & I was kinda freaking out so I didn't ask too many questions.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Here, read Indiana's rules on disposing of milk. It appears the bulk of the concern is having the milk going straight into the waterways causing a fish kill off.

http://www.in.gov/idem/files/factsheet_ ... sposal.pdf

Does that make you feel better?

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:

It feels wrong because:

I have heard that the markets want cream for butter more so than for other milk components. One would think it would be great for hog feed at least.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Fuck Evergreen into the ground.

Those privileged, idle, po-mo, intersectional cunts have the audacity to bang on about "safe spaces", and have yet forced a professor to hold a class off campus. The fucking cunts.

No wonder PZ is quiet about it. He has enabled, justified,, and sucked off this regressive madness. I want to somebody to be on hand to film the time when students turn on him. That will be delicious, and I will be on hand to laugh and point at him after it happens!

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

So...any thoughts in here about Trump pulling out of the Paris Accords?

My own reaction is I have no bloody clue to think about global warming...but I do think that moving towards renewable and cleaner energy seems like a no-brainer to me. So on one hand, I think this irks me in theory...

But in practice, if this leads to people on a more individual/company scale ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING about their own energy usage..then maybe it's for the good? Because I have very real doubts that the status quo would actually do anything to change individual behavior.

Za-zen

Post by Za-zen »

Karmakin wrote:So...any thoughts in here about Trump pulling out of the Paris Accords?

My own reaction is I have no bloody clue to think about global warming...but I do think that moving towards renewable and cleaner energy seems like a no-brainer to me. So on one hand, I think this irks me in theory...

But in practice, if this leads to people on a more individual/company scale ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING about their own energy usage..then maybe it's for the good? Because I have very real doubts that the status quo would actually do anything to change individual behavior.
#feelsbadman

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:From AP:
Evergreen State College says the college is closing immediately for the day in response to "a direct threat to campus safety."

The announcement posted on the school's website Thursday asks everyone to leave the Olympia campus or return to residence halls for further instructions. The post did not provide other details.

A series of demonstrations and events on campus last week have drawn national attention. Student protesters have alleged racism and have also called for one professor to resign.

Messages left with a college spokesman Thursday were not immediately returned.

The progressive, public liberal arts college has nearly 4,100 students.

Evergreen professor Bret Weinstein told KING-TV he held a class off campus after being told by the college's police chief it wasn't safe for him to be on campus.

Evergreen president George Bridges said in a statement Tuesday that safety is a priority and the school supports "open, inclusive and respectful dialogue."
The state ought to shut the place down.
The State my not have to shut it down. Their enrollment will drop by 50% next year. They are fucking doomed.... and they deserve it. I feel bad for the students who actually wanted an education.
True dat. Look what happened to Old Mizzou after Click-bait got the publicity...

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

Karmakin wrote:So...any thoughts in here about Trump pulling out of the Paris Accords?

The Paris Accords are effectively a symbolic commitment of the majority of the world's nations to moving towards cleaner energy. By withdrawing the USA from this, Trump is symbolically shaving to spite his hairpiece.

It will be a small speed bump (or judder bar, as we say in NZ) on the road to global change, as the momentum is already there in the USA and the world. It does have the potential to briefly hinder technological and economic development in the USA, as the Government is the key funder of basic research and subsidiser of emerging technologies, and they will cut this.

It is the equivalent of saying to the world, the USA is getting back into whaling because Trump and his backers see a future in corsets and lanterns.

Fortunately many businesses are saying that he is a numpty, and they will continue in spite of him slamming on the brakes and trying to put the car in reverse.

KiwiInOz

Post by KiwiInOz »

I will refine this to say the following, thanks to the power of the Pit's edit button.
The Paris Accords are effectively a symbolic commitment of the majority of the world's nations to moving towards cleaner energy. By withdrawing the USA from this, Trump is symbolically shaving to spite his hairpiece.

It will be a small speed bump (or judder bar, as we say in NZ) on the road to global change, as the momentum is already there in the USA and the world. It does have the potential to briefly hinder technological and economic development in the USA, as the Government is the key funder of basic research and subsidiser of emerging technologies, and they will cut this.

It is the equivalent of saying to the world, the USA is getting back into whaling because Trump and his backers see a future in corsets and lanterns.

Fortunately many businesses are saying that he is a numpty, and they will continue in spite of him slamming on the brakes and trying to put the car steamroller in reverse.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Trump is fixated on coal. He's heard there's this newfangled thing called a steam engine that's going to change everything.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

New Sye Ten - Warning: Graphic images.

[youtube][/youtube]

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

There's a very persistent myth that it's environmental regulations which have killed coal mining as a career rather than the twin causes of new technologies allowing for the same yield with less labor and falling demand for coal relative to competing energy sources such as natural gas.

No govt. policy is going to bring back pickaxe mining.

Of course it's not enough to say this. Dems need to offer an alternative to get people to stop chasing a dream and start considering real options. Until they do the dream will have currency people like Trump can exploit.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

dogen

Post by dogen »

98.9%
It should rebrand itself as a Gender Studies journal!

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:New Sye Ten - Warning: Graphic images.

[youtube][/youtube]
I love Sye Ten to bits. It staggers me how insanely productive he is. An all new singing, dancing feature every 2 weeks? Jeezus.

And it's jarringly weird how he draws himself to look like an escaped convict and talk like a Tennessee Williams character :lol:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Fuck, dare say anything about the Trans Toilet Express except rah-rah-yay-trans while pumping rainbow pom-poms, and the long knives come out.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

[youtube][/youtube]
That was pretty brutal. The trigger warning is legit here.

Cue SJWs unironically calling it racist in 10, 9, 8...

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

So a phoned-in threat has caused Evergreen State College to shut down today and Friday. http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/e ... 10709.html
When asked whether there was any reason to believe that Thursday’s threat was connected to recent events on campus, Kaiser said: “There’s nothing that I know of that connects these things directly. But, of course, we live in troubled times and you’ve got to take public safety as a priority for everybody.”

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

deLurch wrote:Here, read Indiana's rules on disposing of milk. It appears the bulk of the concern is having the milk going straight into the waterways causing a fish kill off.

Yes. A little. Thanks. It's just an irrational, gut level unease. I feel like I'm being asked to club seals or something but I can't pinpoint why. It's just such a gratuitous waste & offends me on some deeper level. I'll be passing homes with hungry families on the way to throw this milk away. It feels wrong. Childish & simplistic, I know.

Semi-related, we had a truck roll over in downtown Houston & drain into the gutter & paid a big fine for it. Someone mentioned the EPA being over that but I don't really know. Makes sense.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Ape+lust wrote:And it's jarringly weird how he draws himself to look like an escaped convict and talk like a Tennessee Williams character :lol:
Almost as mentally bereft as his R/L namesake.

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/347971124_1280x960.jpg

The likeness is spot on.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Kirbmarc wrote:
https://i.cbc.ca/1.4073869.1492530286!/ ... terson.jpg

"Dormammu, I've come to bargain"

Really?

Post by Really? »

Easy J wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
That was pretty brutal. The trigger warning is legit here.

Cue SJWs unironically calling it racist in 10, 9, 8...
Shit. That's satire. Amazing.

I'm glad I saw it before the channel disappears forever.

free thoughtpolice

Easy J wrote:
deLurch wrote:Here, read Indiana's rules on disposing of milk. It appears the bulk of the concern is having the milk going straight into the waterways causing a fish kill off.

Yes. A little. Thanks. It's just an irrational, gut level unease. I feel like I'm being asked to club seals or something but I can't pinpoint why. It's just such a gratuitous waste & offends me on some deeper level. I'll be passing homes with hungry families on the way to throw this milk away. It feels wrong. Childish & simplistic, I know.

Semi-related, we had a truck roll over in downtown Houston & drain into the gutter & paid a big fine for it. Someone mentioned the EPA being over that but I don't really know. Makes sense.
Jeff; I've always thought you were an OK , normal guy. You don't have a problem with clubbing seals and sea lions, do you?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Bhurzum wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:And it's jarringly weird how he draws himself to look like an escaped convict and talk like a Tennessee Williams character :lol:
Almost as mentally bereft as his R/L namesake.

https://i.vimeocdn.com/video/347971124_1280x960.jpg

The likeness is spot on.
Y'know, stupidly I never considered it was Bruggencate. After encountering the channel with the riff on his name, I eventually forgot it had anything to do with him. That N'awlins Mary voice certainly didn't remind me :lol:

You're right, now that I'm aware it is THE Sye Ten, it's a great caricature :D

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

[youtube][/youtube]
Woah that was some Unfiltered Raw Satire like i have not seen in a long time. Risqué video, the kind an artist should know he have to pulled it off unless its just gonna look like shock for shock value. He did it, i think its brilliant.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Easy J wrote:

Jeff; I've always thought you were an OK , normal guy. You don't have a problem with clubbing seals and sea lions, do you?
I hope not. Never thought i would see a Canadianophobe on the pit.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Easy J wrote:

I dunno. Maybe I'm getting soft & squeamish in my old age. I can't help but think about the poor Chinese boot maker slaving over my fancy leather steeltoes all day for pennies...Only for me to throw them away like garbage after a week because they stink of baby seal guts & leak where sea lion teeth punctured from mis-aimed stomps. It really makes you think.

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:I hope not. Never thought i would see a Canadianophobe on the pit.
Not at all. I think beady eyes & flapping heads are sexy as hell.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Easy J wrote:
pro-boxing-fan wrote:I hope not. Never thought i would see a Canadianophobe on the pit.
Not at all. I think beady eyes & flapping heads are sexy as hell.
Half reciprocal, im into BBW.