Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
windy

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by windy »

Guest_440911e7 wrote:53 members of the Evergreen State College Faculty just shoved Bret Weinstein under a bus siding with the protesters, and specifically calling for disciplinary investigation against Weinstein.

reddit com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6ewz57/evergreen_faculty_release_solidarity_statement/

docs.google com/document/d/1zwPLnekTcjlmwO_0IyS7qF33sa40ufi2zAMEP-MU3IE
[For distribution to the All Staff & Faculty DL, Greener Commons, and the Cooper Point Journal, with the expectation that it is a public document.]

June 2, 2017

As Evergreen faculty members:

We acknowledge that all of us who have power within the institution share responsibility for the racist actions of others. Furthermore, those of us who are white bear a particularly large share of that responsibility.
I misread this at first and thought they were coming out as tranimals

http://www.rcinet.ca/eye-on-the-arctic/ ... 657971.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm going to Wonder Woman tonight.

Basically to check out her legs and compare / contrast the overall vibe to Sucker Punch.

Which was another awesome feminist movie.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... SMVhGdj99A

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu, I finished Southern's book on the plane yesterday.

I will illustrate later with print screens. But really it was written and constructed like a high school debate.

Though with less depth.

I hope she gives better head than she does book. She has to be good for something.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Brive1987 wrote:I'm going to Wonder Woman tonight.

Basically to check out her legs and compare / contrast the overall vibe to Sucker Punch.

Which was another awesome feminist movie.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... SMVhGdj99A

I was told when I joined that I'd never get bottom of page. Fucking hucksters.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hitler doted on his dog right up until he poisoned the crazy bitch.

I see parallels with RW. What is her new bfs name?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

[youtube][/youtube]

Part 2 of King Crocoduck's series of video on feminist epistemology.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

Brive1987 wrote:MarcusAu, I finished Southern's book on the plane yesterday.

I will illustrate later with print screens. But really it was written and constructed like a high school debate.

Though with less depth.

I hope she gives better head than she does book. She has to be good for something.

Holy shit man don't misgender him.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

King Crocoduck's video series on feminist epistemology is pointing out exactly why feminist assumptions lead to new-agey woo and the politicization of science. I highly recommend that anyone here gives his videos a look, and I can't wait for the next video, which should tackle postmodernism.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Suet Cardigan wrote:The SJW brigade is really turning on Laci Green for apostasy:

Get in there Chris, though!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Suet Cardigan wrote:The SJW brigade is really turning on Laci Green for apostasy:
#TotallyNotACult #NotAWitchHuntSinceTheresNoSuchThingAsWitches

Guest_84d94f98

Go Team Rocket

Post by Guest_84d94f98 »

DrokkIt wrote:
Get in there Chris, though!
So are we saying that she swallowed the red rocket?

-Soylent

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

deLurch wrote:OK. Here is the full press conference unedited. I've only seen snippets. Time to kick back and enjoy some hypocritical crocodile tears.

[youtube][/youtube]

Kathy, I even liked you after your failed ISIS stunt. But this news conference... it has changed my mind.

Also shame on all you white men that have been keeping Kathy Giffin down on the D-List.
If SNL
doesn't use Kristen Wiig
to parody that
in tonight's Cold Open
we Riot

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

I mean... even if SNL
complies with my demand
we riot anyway. duh.

And we dont stop until Kathy Griffith's head is brought to the foot
of Slymnestra Hymen

for the heresey of calling "G.W.A.R.” a "male” group.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 94017d.jpg

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

paddybrown

Post by paddybrown »

So this is all really about policing Laci's love life?

How very... progressive.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The press conference is similar to Meryl Streep's award speech-- which treated Trump as some sort of hideous threat-- but also explicitly took a shot at UFC fans as unwanted in La Resistance. Which is it? Do you want to beat Trump/ or would you rather lose than let MMA fans join your side? Same with Kathy Griffinth... she hates Trump so much-- except she can't stop herself from also opening an Eastern Front... declaring jihad on 1. White Men 2. All Men 3. Heavy Metal musicians & fans, 4. Male Comedians, 5. All male comedians & satirical artists who also use gory pinata imagery against this & other presidents.

Gabba Gabba Hey, you're one of us, Kathy!

Gooble Gabble We Accept Her! One of Us! One of Us!

These cunts need to keep losing forever, unless they learn to build coalitions.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

What exactly is Kathy Griffin's relevance again?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Service Dog wrote:The press conference is similar to Meryl Streep's award speech-- which treated Trump as some sort of hideous threat-- but also explicitly took a shot at UFC fans as unwanted in La Resistance. Which is it? Do you want to beat Trump/ or would you rather lose than let MMA fans join your side? Same with Kathy Griffinth... she hates Trump so much-- except she can't stop herself from also opening an Eastern Front... declaring jihad on 1. White Men 2. All Men 3. Heavy Metal musicians & fans, 4. Male Comedians, 5. All male comedians & satirical artists who also use gory pinata imagery against this & other presidents.

Gabba Gabba Hey, you're one of us, Kathy!

Gooble Gabble We Accept Her! One of Us! One of Us!

These cunts need to keep losing forever, unless they learn to build coalitions.
Some people would rather keep losing forever than accept that they're wrong.

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

I once had some respect for Gloria Allred, and I guess I still do, but jebus, her daughter Lisa Bloom is pimping for Kathy Griffin right there, and doing just an abysmal job that, aside from getting in front of a camera, and making some big dough on it, I assume even Gloria Allred is embarrassed by her daughter's performance there.

But also, wtf, Lisa Bloom, are you literally wearing your mother's clothes from 1975?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:Up and own the beach some kid wanders, tearfully calling "Anuk, here Anuk" until someone tells her that a strange looking lady bundled Anuk into her car.

http://i.imgur.com/bDTKaHX.jpg
Where's that escape window?

http://i.imgur.com/LdMW9Nv.png

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

MarcusAu wrote:What exactly is Kathy Griffin's relevance again?
C-List comedian & sitcom throw in who pulled this stunt:
https://imgoat.com/uploads/6d767d2f8e/21135.jpg
Because she really wanted to give people something to talk about.

She was incredibly successful in giving people something to talk about. However she is displaying that she is very unhappy with what everyone is now saying. She attention whored herself into a loss of work and income. She would have been fine had she just laid low for 6 months, but instead came out with guns blazing blaming everything on the Trumps. How dare those rat bastards tweet that they thought her display of attention was disgusting.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

paddybrown wrote:

How very... progressive.
Well, I mean it's about enforcing strict tribal boundaries, is it not? I imagine that would include one's love life.

I mean jeebus christ. Look at the flack that Atheist Ireland guy got (I forget his name unfortunately) got for even talking to us. That's basically the big weapon SJW culture has. If we keep "those people" out, then they'll have to change their views to come back in..and everybody wants to come back in, so they'll change their views. And it's complete bullshit.

And I think thankfully, more and more people are recognizing that. Just that your SJW types pitch a fit when someone tries to break down those tribal boundaries.

Karmakin

Post by Karmakin »

paddybrown wrote:

How very... progressive.
Well, I mean it's about enforcing strict tribal boundaries, is it not? I imagine that would include one's love life.

I mean jeebus christ. Look at the flack that Atheist Ireland guy got (I forget his name unfortunately) got for even talking to us. That's basically the big weapon SJW culture has. If we keep "those people" out, then they'll have to change their views to come back in..and everybody wants to come back in, so they'll change their views. And it's complete bullshit.

And I think thankfully, more and more people are recognizing that. Just that your SJW types pitch a fit when someone tries to break down those tribal boundaries.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Kathy Griffin's correct response would have been 'Fuck you, I'm not apologising. I'm a comedian and, funny or not, this is my job. If I'd had a dick I'd have fucked the head through the eye-sockets.' Nobody accepts an apology because that's just an admission of guilt. And don't blame your behaviour on other people. Just own it.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Guest_440911e7

Post by Guest_440911e7 »

[tweet]Kathy Griffin's correct response would have been 'Fuck you, I'm not apologising. I'm a comedian and, funny or not, this is my job. If I'd had a dick I'd have fucked the head through the eye-sockets.' Nobody accepts an apology because that's just an admission of guilt. And don't blame your behaviour on other people. Just own it.[/tweet]

I agree, though that goes directly against the "you can't make rape jokes" SocJus line.

Left and Right are after Bill Maher tonight for joking that he was a house nigger. And check out the parsing...

theroot com/white-habitual-line-stepper-bill-maher-calls-himself-a-1795778745

White Habitual Line-Stepper Bill Maher Calls Himself ‘House Nigger’ On Live TV
Updated Friday, June 2, 2017, 11:51 p.m. EDT: This story previously incorrectly quoted Bill Maher as having said “nigga” when in fact he said “nigger” with a HARD ASS Rrrrrrrrrruh, so that makes this extra offensive. And before you start typing all fast in the comments on your racist burner accounts, I SAID WHAT I SAID. His show needs to be canceled.

Earlier:

During a conversation with Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska) on Friday’s installment of Real Time With Bill Maher, Maher told Sasse that he’s a “house nigger” and would never work in the fields.

Maher and Sasse were discussing Sasse’s book, The Vanishing American Adult: Our Coming-of-Age Crisis and How to Rebuild a Culture of Self-Reliance.

The conversation with Sasse went like this:

“Adults dress up for Halloween, they don’t do that in Nebraska?” Maher asked.

“It’s frowned upon,” Sasse replied. “We don’t do that quite as much.”

“I gotta get to Nebraska more,” Maher said.

“You’re welcome; we’d love to have you work in the fields with us,” Sasse joked.

“Work in the fields,” Maher scoffed. “Senator, I’m a house nigger.”

“You still working in the fields out there, huh?” Maher said.

“Yeah,” Sasse said. “We want our kids to suffer.”
Deray is quite upset:
Those are regressive political identitarians of course, but the right is out SJWing the SJWs on this issue too.
I don't know if this guy is joking, but he doesn't seem to be, and I don't know if it's because he thinks Maher is a liberal. Or if this is a way to attack Sasse, or support Trump.

But that guy is from the Rebel, therebel media/jack_posobiec which used to claim to be all about free speech...

ezralevant com/free-speech/
therebel media/rally_for_free_speech_against_m103

feathers

Post by feathers »

rayshul wrote:oh look

https://www.thefire.org/university-of-m ... -activity/

Missou got a comeback
Haven't read Mizzou's new code yet, but the important question is whether it also forbids protesters from physically blocking access to parts of the university grounds or disrupting lectures, for example by out-shouting the lecturer. Also, it should commit to prosecuting illegal intrusions and violence in a real court of law rather than a campus kangaroo court.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Every once in a while, some American coryfee I've never heard of enters the Pyt revue, leaving me befuddled for ten pages until I finally muster the spoons to look them up, and discover they were nobody before they entered the pit. Leading to the conclusion the Pit is truly America's Got No Talent online edition.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Also, in Dutch Griffin would be a gratenkut.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well Wonder Woman was a disappointment.

Too long. Too linier. Too self aware. No tension. Dumb supporting cast. Stupid take on WWI. Crap dialog, Underwhelming bad guys and gals.

The legs though ... they were spectacular.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Jeremy Corbyn gets flummoxed by good old Yorkshire bluntness, this is just one of the many reasons he will never be the Prime Minister of Great Britain .. Thank Fuck!

John D

Post by John D »

feathers wrote:
Every once in a while, some American coryfee I've never heard of enters the Pyt revue, leaving me befuddled for ten pages until I finally muster the spoons to look them up, and discover they were nobody before they entered the pit. Leading to the conclusion the Pit is truly America's Got No Talent online edition.
Griffin is one of those people who almost all American's know. My wife went to one of her shows with her girl friends about two years ago. She does a lot of humor on the subject of celebrities (insider Hollywood jokes) and has a big following with liberal women and gay men.

I would say she is one of the top five women comedians in the US.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote:Well Wonder Woman was a disappointment.

Too long. Too linier. Too self aware. No tension. Dumb supporting cast. Stupid take on WWI. Crap dialog, Underwhelming bad guys and gals.

I can't wait for the sequel: Wonder Woman and the One State Solution. Even PZ didn't seem to like it much. There is the usual genuflection to the sacred alter of the holy vagina, but then he goes on and on with how it sucked.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

There are a lot of US celebs discussed at the Pit I have never heard of before. Trouble is, they get elected President.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Goldfish update:

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. Max is still floating peacefully. I've put Epsom salt in his water in hope that he will shit out whatever is bloating him. We will see what happens.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Well Wonder Woman was a disappointment.

I can't wait for the sequel: Wonder Woman and the One State Solution. Even PZ didn't seem to like it much. There is the usual genuflection to the sacred alter of the holy vagina, but then he goes on and on with how it sucked.
PZ:

The story is framed by scenes of Diana Prince working in a museum (?) in modern times, archiving an old WWI photo

Hilarious that he can't recognise the Louvre. They only zoomed into it and then had her walk past the glass pyramid.

Fucking cow-poke loser.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Shatterface wrote:There are a lot of US celebs discussed at the Pit I have never heard of before. Trouble is, they get elected President.
Hey, Lsuoma, if you're wondering how to reward Shatterface when you've already given him BPE infinity, you can always say that he currently only has aleph-zero infinity and now has aleph-one.

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ:

The story is framed by scenes of Diana Prince working in a museum (?) in modern times, archiving an old WWI photo

Hilarious that he can't recognise the Louvre. They only zoomed into it and then had her walk past the glass pyramid.

Fucking cow-poke loser.
Maybe if they had her walk past it 49 more times, he'd get it. I believe that PZ once said that he like Paul Simon, so he's probably heard the song Fifty ways to leave your Louvre.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:Up and own the beach some kid wanders, tearfully calling "Anuk, here Anuk" until someone tells her that a strange looking lady bundled Anuk into her car.

http://i.imgur.com/bDTKaHX.jpg
Didn't she get Indy from somewhere other than a shelter?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

shoutinghorse wrote:Jeremy Corbyn gets flummoxed by good old Yorkshire bluntness, this is just one of the many reasons he will never be the Prime Minister of Great Britain .. Thank Fuck!
It did lead to this fine example of Whoa-Boy-I-Think-You're-Getting-A-Bit-Ahead-Of-Yourself-Here Corbynite hysteria, however:

http://i.imgur.com/vkRiApG.png

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Karmakin wrote:
paddybrown wrote:

How very... progressive.

Michael Nugent. And it wasn't even that he conversed with us so much as he allowed us to comment at his blog so long as we were civil.

He did break bread with Phil. That has to be beyond the pale.

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:I would say she is one of the top five women comedians in the US.
If I were ever inclined to go see the other four, remind me I shouldn't bother.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Peez's exciting, lonely Wonder Woman Day.

http://imgur.com/uzG9rhS.png

Peez needs this to be An Event so badly, he makes Wonder Woman into a justice warrior doing what no justice warrior would ever do.

http://imgur.com/nx5K8Zp.png

What we already know. Peez is aching for a beat-down, but Mary won't whip him. Why won't you whip him, Mary?

http://imgur.com/UcHb99u.png

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:There are a lot of US celebs discussed at the Pit I have never heard of before. Trouble is, they get elected President.
Are you suggesting a causal relationship?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ:

Fucking cow-poke loser.
Peez! The Dan Brown book!

That'll give him an "oh... yeeeeeah" moment :lol:

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Ape+lust wrote: What we already know. Peez is aching for a beat-down, but Mary won't whip him. Why won't you whip him, Mary?
Being an unfulfilled submissive or masochist would explain much about PZ's personality. Can't we find the poor chap a dominatrix? I've heard there's someone who might just fit the bill....

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote: Being kind to dogs isn't particularly hard. Far worse people than Rebecca Watson have been kind to dogs.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 7407d2.jpg
That dog is afraid.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Griffin is one of those people who almost all American's know. My wife went to one of her shows with her girl friends about two years ago. She does a lot of humor on the subject of celebrities (insider Hollywood jokes) and has a big following with liberal women and gay men.

I would say she is one of the top five women comedians in the US.
I know who she is and am familiar enough with her work - I just don't see her relevance (no matter how 'controversial' she attempts to make herself).

Top five US women comedians...hmmm...so who is on the list? Amy Shumer, Sarah Silverman, Lisa Lampanelli, Roseanne Barr, Whoopie Goldberg, Phyllis Diller, Joan Rivers, Moms Mabley...

It depends if you are judging by financial success or how funny they are or by some other criteria, I suppose.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote: When a consensus starts to form that's the time to reconsider everything.
No it isn't.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Hunt wrote:
Ape+lust wrote: What we already know. Peez is aching for a beat-down, but Mary won't whip him. Why won't you whip him, Mary?
Being an unfulfilled submissive or masochist would explain much about PZ's personality. Can't we find the poor chap a dominatrix? I've heard there's someone who might just fit the bill....
Isn't this what Stephanie Svan and Greta Christina used to do before they left FtB for the Orbit?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Karmakin wrote:Look at the flack that Atheist Ireland guy got (I forget his name unfortunately) got for even talking to us.
Shamus O'Sealion.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Perfect juxtapositioning:
Screenshot 2017-06-03 09.00.44.png
(132.77 KiB) Downloaded 123 times

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Oh, Rayshul - it's Josephine Baker's 111th birthday today. 'Ave a banana!

http://assets.vogue.com/photos/589148ee ... rthday.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

jet_lagg wrote: Michael Nugent. And it wasn't even that he conversed with us so much as he allowed us to comment at his blog so long as we were civil.

He did break bread with Phil. That has to be beyond the pale.
As long as it's the only thing he broke, which makes him a million times better than a trampoline.

But Michael is by all means a delightful person. There's not an ounce of hatred in him, and he's a very kind and gentle soul. Also, you can't ever have a beef with him after seeing a live performance of 'I, Keano'.

[youtube][/youtube]

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 7407d2.jpg
That dog is afraid.
"Das war ein Befehl!"

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Tigzy wrote:It did lead to this fine example of Whoa-Boy-I-Think-You're-Getting-A-Bit-Ahead-Of-Yourself-Here Corbynite hysteria, however:

http://i.imgur.com/vkRiApG.png
At least cockroaches might survive a nuclear war. Not so confident about Diane Abbott as Home Secretary.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:
http://imgur.com/PicnnBm.jpg

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

News for Peezus. Wars aren't fought by social justice warriors. 'Warriors' is ironic. Wars are fought by young men who don't have much say in the matter not pussies who quiver in a safe space with a bursting bladder because none of the 37 bathrooms on campus caters for their pronouns.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

feathers wrote:
Are you suggesting a causal relationship?
I'm just saying we should be more careful who we joke about. These people may one day have their fingers on the Button.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Shatterface wrote:I'm just saying we should be more careful who we joke about. These people may one day have their fingers on the Button.
I know Mr Clinton had his fingers on someone's buttons...