Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
deLurch

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by deLurch »

Shatterface wrote:It's just a statistical fluke that it least one member of the 0.01% of the population who are trans is involved in 99.99% of the crazy.
Indulgent of crazy. Enough of the population is willing to give them a pass since they know trans tend to have a rough time. There are some trans who opt to take full advantage of that and cease to recognize where limits sit.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

piginthecity wrote:I remember when Abercrombie and Fitch jackets were part of the skinhead uniform. They were called 'crombies.

Things go a full circle.
Not quite. The Crombie was a black wool overcoat made by J&J Crombie Ltd. It appeared late in the original skinhead movement, around the time the look was transforming into suedehead. The jackets were known as Harringtons, and worn over a checked Fred Perry shirt and Sta-Prest trousers and (cringe) white socks in that era. By that time Doc Marten boots were being replaced with loafers and brogues. Preferably with lots and lots of Blakey's segs hammered into the soles. Yeah, that was my yoof.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

feathers wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:Lauren has found another conservative siren.

This level of compelling exotic is something the SJWs literally never accomplished.

There is meaning here somewhere.
This looks like someone you'd quickly have to withdraw from after orgasm- or risk being devoured.
After? I thought the whole point of biting off your partner's head was to reduce inhibitory impulses so their spinal reflexes could run wild. I've obviously been doing this all wrong.

feathers

Post by feathers »

screwtape wrote:
piginthecity wrote:I remember when Abercrombie and Fitch jackets were part of the skinhead uniform. They were called 'crombies.

Things go a full circle.
Not quite. The Crombie was a black wool overcoat made by J&J Crombie Ltd. It appeared late in the original skinhead movement, around the time the look was transforming into suedehead. The jackets were known as Harringtons, and worn over a checked Fred Perry shirt and Sta-Prest trousers and (cringe) white socks in that era. By that time Doc Marten boots were being replaced with loafers and brogues. Preferably with lots and lots of Blakey's segs hammered into the soles. Yeah, that was my yoof.
Haha there's even a skinhead on the Pit! Welcome Youth Nazi! :D

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Brive1987 wrote:Indy experiences that strange sensation of rubbed on beef fat transfiguring to tuna.

http://i.imgur.com/7IvQ5PO.jpg

Once a dog gets the taste of blood ... :o

http://i.imgur.com/T2Z7Vmt.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That slightly awkward moment when you read Hitler (Mein Kampf) expressing disgust at anti semitism and recoiling from The very thought of pogroms.

http://i.imgur.com/s8StsWd.jpg

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

That said, despite its legendary reputation for turgid prose, MK is a far more "enjoyable" alt-right read than Southern's high school crusader-chick-lit.

Which isn't saying much.

John D

Post by John D »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Have any of you Pitters seen this batshit piece of crazy? An Antifa goon (described as trans) gets in the face of a black dude, and it ends in some handbags and fisticuffs. Someone should burn that fucking Antifa flag, tho. It spoils the potential entertainment.

[youtube][/youtube]

:lol:
Xir's father must be so proud....

Xir: "Damn it dad.... I just need that strip steak to put on my back-eye. A black Nazi punched me today. No worries, his whole body was black and blue after I got finished with him."

Father: "Stevie.... I just want to know why you ruined one of my good steaks... and I want to know what gender you are today?"

Xir: "I told you... I need the steak for my black-eye, and I am identifying as a female today."

Father: "Excellent. Thanks for the info. Yesterday, when you thought you where a man, I thought you were a fucking asshole. Today I get to think that you are an insane cunt. Get a job and get the fuck out of my house!"

feathers

Post by feathers »

Brive1987 wrote:That slightly awkward moment when you read Hitler (Mein Kampf) expressing disgust at anti semitism and recoiling from The very thought of pogroms.

My 2nd imprint looks a lot more German, and a lot more Gothic.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Ape+lust wrote:
Peez wrote:Actually, the magic recipe's out there: universities should be better funded so they could hire more faculty.

(20:14)
So Peez wants universities to hire the best people for the job, and then also hire a bunch of diversity applicants they don't actually need to now stand around and scratch their asses for a paycheck or something?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Jesus fucking wept :?

http://i.imgur.com/TFbZGsl.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Haha... NPR today... haha.

So, it has been 50 years since the supreme court ruled that the states cannot ban inter-racial marriage. The Loving case is indeed worth celebrating.

As usual, NPR provides a few facts. For example, 1 in 6 marriages last year where inter-racial. This is higher than I expected. They also mentioned that very few people object to inter-racial marriage anymore, but rather than celebrate how much progress has been made, they decide to interview a mixed race couple.

They live in rural Virginia, he is black and she is white. The woman complained that they get stares from their neighbors when they go places.... but later... she admits that it might be due to the fact that she has 5 kids in tow and that she home-schools them. Haha. I, of course, start cracking up. She thinks her neighbors stare because they are mixed race... not because she has a brood of rag-tag home-school wierdos. Haha. Fucking classic.

My daughter married a black guy, my white niece married a black guy, my white employee married a black woman (in rural South Carolina for Pete's sake!). None of them have ever had a racial incident happen to them. But... NPR... they can find at least one couple who thinks people stare at them. Racism by staring. Fuck me. Such an unfair bigoted world these white people made!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:That slightly awkward moment when you read Hitler (Mein Kampf) expressing disgust at anti semitism and recoiling from The very thought of pogroms.

I have heard of a pretty crazy theory about Hitler, namely that he actually wasn't personally particularly convinced by the whole "race" thing and was more concerned with turning Germany into a Spartan-style (or Prussian-style) warrior-state by giving all Germans an enemy to fight. It seems bunk to me, but apparently some of his writing supports this interpretation. What do you think, Brive?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

John D wrote:Haha... NPR today... haha.

So, it has been 50 years since the supreme court ruled that the states cannot ban inter-racial marriage. The Loving case is indeed worth celebrating.

As usual, NPR provides a few facts. For example, 1 in 6 marriages last year where inter-racial. This is higher than I expected. They also mentioned that very few people object to inter-racial marriage anymore, but rather than celebrate how much progress has been made, they decide to interview a mixed race couple.

They live in rural Virginia, he is black and she is white. The woman complained that they get stares from their neighbors when they go places.... but later... she admits that it might be due to the fact that she has 5 kids in tow and that she home-schools them. Haha. I, of course, start cracking up. She thinks her neighbors stare because they are mixed race... not because she has a brood of rag-tag home-school wierdos. Haha. Fucking classic.

My daughter married a black guy, my white niece married a black guy, my white employee married a black woman (in rural South Carolina for Pete's sake!). None of them have ever had a racial incident happen to them. But... NPR... they can find at least one couple who thinks people stare at them. Racism by staring. Fuck me. Such an unfair bigoted world these white people made!
I've always had this strange bias against homeschooling which is probably unfair. But I think it's safe to say that if you're homeschooling one kid that's reasonable, but five kids at once sounds like you're running a miniature cult.

John D

Post by John D »

Further... as I ponder the recent facts of my life. I had a long talk with my lefty progressive sister-in-law from Seattle. She is from Detroit and used to live in the city and she moved to Seattle. She complained to me that no one in Seattle really knows any black people... and yet they have protests about racism. Haha. The picture above with the "pinkos" just reminds me of all the white people who truly live in a bubble. They really think whites in the south and mid-west just hate people for their skin color. And why is this... the fucking media. Just take the example of the NPR coverage of the Loving case. They basically ended the story reminding everyone that white people are still bigots... fight on comrades!

Also... an update... my other sister-in-law who had a stroke in now in isolation at the hospital with the MRSA infection. If you really want to die quickly I recommend you spend some time in the hospital. She has made very little progress and now has an inflamed infected bladder and MRSA. I guess I don't blame the medical system too much. She is kind of "lucky" to even be alive.

Please god... don't let me have a stroke!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John D wrote: Xir's father must be so proud....

Xir: "Damn it dad.... I just need that strip steak to put on my back-eye. A black Nazi punched me today. No worries, his whole body was black and blue after I got finished with him."

Father: "Stevie.... I just want to know why you ruined one of my good steaks... and I want to know what gender you are today?"

Xir: "I told you... I need the steak for my black-eye, and I am identifying as a female today."

Father: "Excellent. Thanks for the info. Yesterday, when you thought you where a man, I thought you were a fucking asshole. Today I get to think that you are an insane cunt. Get a job and get the fuck out of my house!"
What do you mean steak?...I would think xe would insist on quorn or at least tofu.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote:
Shatterface wrote:My money is on Muscato going postal by the end of the year. A killing spree followed by the unearthing of bodies in his basement dating back a decade or so.
I was just thinking about how many women he'd have to kill to make a woman suit that fits him. :shock:
one_size_fits_all.jpg
(101.6 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote:

This level of compelling exotic is something the SJWs literally never accomplished.

This looks like someone you'd quickly have to withdraw from after orgasm- or risk being devoured.
Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my new girfriend, Zuul.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

screwtape wrote:

Things go a full circle.
Unless you are playing tennis there is NEVER an excuse to wear white socks.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Sunder wrote:I've always had this strange bias against homeschooling which is probably unfair. But I think it's safe to say that if you're homeschooling one kid that's reasonable, but five kids at once sounds like you're running a miniature cult.
It's a justified bias. Home schooling usually means you're either a fundie who doesn't believe in evolution, or a hippie who believes in chemtrails. Lots of both doing homeschooling in my neck of the woods. Support groups exist that distribute teaching materials & stuff, but the general quality of education is still shit.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

feathers wrote:

Well, she is supposed to be a siren, after all.

https://i0.wp.com/bloody-disgusting.com ... jpg?w=1680

And by the way, just because so many people here said Emma Watson isn't hot, I have to say I find Lauren Southern exceedingly plain.

It's like when everyone says Jennifer Lawrence is so unassailable beautiful. I see a slightly pudgy plain face Sally.

(Let the misogynistic, body shaming, woman judging games begin!!!)

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

screwtape wrote:

Things go a full circle.
Fuck Off !

(actually fair enough)

John D

Post by John D »

I like Emma Watson because I suspect she needs me to give her a good spanking. I think she is a pretentious snob and deserves a spanking. She knows she deserves it too!

Laura Southern is indeed good looking... but I don't find her to be sexy. I guess it is her personality. I don't think there is anything really wrong with her, but I think she is a bit crazy.... which causes me to have a mild feeling of panic. She is a happiness destroyer.... you can just tell.

Jennifer Lawrence... meh. I have no strong opinion. I mean... if I had a girlfriend that looked like her I would not complain.

PS - Reminder - It is okay for your wife to tell you which actors are really sexy..... remember - it is never okay for a husband to tell his wife which actresses he finds sexy. Just say you think all actresses are fucking nuts or something.... dodge... even if she asks... dodge.. dip.... dive... and dodge.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I permit myself to talk openly about the sexiness of actresses since deceased (Audrey Hepburn... my oh my). If asked about living Hollywood starlets I'm a master of evasion. I'm Neo dodging bullets in The Matrix. I'll go full postmodernist and start questioning whether or not objective meaning can be derived from or expressed in the spoken word to discredit the question if I need to. I'm not above it.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Hunt wrote:
And by the way, just because so many people here said Emma Watson isn't hot, I have to say I find Lauren Southern exceedingly plain.
Blondes are boring. Until they start talking about securing the existence of our people and a future for our white children anyway. This is a fetish I didn't even realize I had until Aneris kept going on about Nazis and laying pipe. Now I'm up all night thinking about Taylor Swift.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qr15o.jpg

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I looked up the source of that 1 in 6 interracial marriage statistic. White and black marriage (the strongest taboo IMO, and the one everyone immediately thinks of when this subject comes up) at 11% actually accounts for less of the total than do white and interracial marriages. White and hispanic marriage constitutes the clear bulk of things at 42% of all newlyweds. I expected white and asian marriage to be higher than it is (15%), but maybe that's just a consequence of a smaller pool to draw from?

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... -virginia/

John D

Post by John D »

jet_lagg wrote:I permit myself to talk openly about the sexiness of actresses since deceased (Audrey Hepburn... my oh my). If asked about living Hollywood starlets I'm a master of evasion. I'm Neo dodging bullets in The Matrix. I'll go full postmodernist and start questioning whether or not objective meaning can be derived from or expressed in the spoken word to discredit the question if I need to. I'm not above it.
Excellent advice. There is no threat from dead women... or even women who have simply aged out of their beauty. Saying Betty White is beautiful can even win you points... since she is 95 years old.
betty-white-younger-to-older.jpg
(226.54 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
My wife and I have been watching a few old movies on TCM lately. We watched Lucy and Desi in "The Long Long Trailer" yesterday. I laughed my ass off. Lucy was really good. In one scene she stayed in the trailer while Desi drove so she could make dinner.... "Ragout of Beef"... and Desi drove the trailer singing about how good the beef was going to be.... haha.... and of course, Lucy flailed around in the trailer, getting covered in food, and yelling for Desi to stop. Oh man... good stuff. Very funny and good physical comedy. My wife and I both agreed that Lucy was a fantastic talent.

John D

Post by John D »

jet_lagg wrote:
Hunt wrote:
Blondes are boring. Until they start talking about securing the existence of our people and a future for our white children anyway. This is a fetish I didn't even realize I had until Aneris kept going on about Nazis and laying pipe. Now I'm up all night thinking about Taylor Swift.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qr15o.jpg
Taylor Swift also needs a good spanking.... right Clarence?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

This video claims to be new (and it was new to me) and it's worth a few minutes to watch:

[youtube][/youtube]

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

John D wrote:Haha... NPR today... haha.

Friend of mine in DC who is black, very good looking-he's a personal trainer-and gay, has a white fag hag that he goes out to movies and bars with, told me that he gets a lot of hostility from black women who think he's out on a date. He's been confronted on more than one occasion by angry black women, and instead of just telling them he's gay, he pretends his friend is his girlfriend.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote:
Shatterface wrote:My money is on Muscato going postal by the end of the year. A killing spree followed by the unearthing of bodies in his basement dating back a decade or so.
I was just thinking about how many women he'd have to kill to make a woman suit that fits him. :shock:
one_size_fits_all.jpg
Dave Muscato: "Hmm... Does it come in black?"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

If we're talking sexy actresses, I've always had the hots for this fine Lady.

http://i.imgur.com/lHas6cg.jpg

Billie from Ockham

katamari Damassi wrote:Dave Muscato: "Hmm... Does it come in black?"
In keeping with the 50-year anniversary of Loving, I must point out that the above is a misleading quote. Muscato was actually asking that question about Milo Yiannopoulos.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote:I looked up the source of that 1 in 6 interracial marriage statistic. White and black marriage (the strongest taboo IMO, and the one everyone immediately thinks of when this subject comes up) at 11% actually accounts for less of the total than do white and interracial marriages. White and hispanic marriage constitutes the clear bulk of things at 42% of all newlyweds. I expected white and asian marriage to be higher than it is (15%), but maybe that's just a consequence of a smaller pool to draw from?

All things being equal, there will be an inverse ratio between a demographic's proportion of the general population and the proportion of its members who intermarry. I've seen SJWs foolishly take that 11% white stat and claim it indicates endemic racism.

Group preferences skew all that, of course. FTR, black women (US) are the demographic most opposed to miscegenation; Asians are very amenable.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

katamari Damassi wrote:Friend of mine in DC who is black, very good looking-he's a personal trainer-and gay, has a white fag hag that he goes out to movies and bars with, told me that he gets a lot of hostility from black women who think he's out on a date. He's been confronted on more than one occasion by angry black women, and instead of just telling them he's gay, he pretends his friend is his girlfriend.
One of my friends, a psychiatric nurse, used to take mental patients with him to the cinema because he got a discount.

He doesn't do that now that he works at Ashworth.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

John D wrote:My wife and I have been watching a few old movies on TCM lately. We watched Lucy and Desi in "The Long Long Trailer" yesterday. I laughed my ass off. Lucy was really good. In one scene she stayed in the trailer while Desi drove so she could make dinner.... "Ragout of Beef"... and Desi drove the trailer singing about how good the beef was going to be.... haha.... and of course, Lucy flailed around in the trailer, getting covered in food, and yelling for Desi to stop. Oh man... good stuff. Very funny and good physical comedy. My wife and I both agreed that Lucy was a fantastic talent.
Haven't started watching American Gods yet but, having read the book, I have high hopped of Lucy getting her tits out.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

katamari Damassi wrote: Friend of mine in DC who is black, very good looking-he's a personal trainer-and gay, has a white fag hag that he goes out to movies and bars with, told me that he gets a lot of hostility from black women who think he's out on a date. He's been confronted on more than one occasion by angry black women, and instead of just telling them he's gay, he pretends his friend is his girlfriend.
Common complaints from back women:
* White girls are stealing our men;
* So many of our men are unavailable because they're in prison;
* White men don't find us attractive.

Yet many of them also refuse to date outside of their race, for racial and cultural purity reasons. Kinda racist of them, huh?

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hopes.

Punting autocorrect.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

THE LONG LONG TRAILER is hilarious.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

screwtape wrote:

Things go a full circle.
Never any where near being a skinhead but got into wearing sta prest (copying my older Bro who also was never a skin) but they were cheap strides probably made more fashionable due to the late 70s Mod revival. Aside from the price (about £7.95 a pair ) the Trouser Discount Store in Forest Road E17 did them in something like 23 different colours though I was never that adventurous , settling for grey. They were quite thin polyester material and probably not that durable at that price.
Being a skinny lad I probably looked a sight and later came the required 80s pleated trousers (had to be 2 pleats each side).
The more extreme version of which we used to call "Severin" Trousers, after Steve Severin of the Banshees, though Bowie circa mid to late 70s was probably the originator.

No white socks though.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
feathers wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCC2AGWXkAQSfpg.jpg
Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet my new girfriend, Zuul.
Or:
[youtube][/youtube]

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:I looked up the source of that 1 in 6 interracial marriage statistic. White and black marriage (the strongest taboo IMO, and the one everyone immediately thinks of when this subject comes up) at 11% actually accounts for less of the total than do white and interracial marriages. White and hispanic marriage constitutes the clear bulk of things at 42% of all newlyweds. I expected white and asian marriage to be higher than it is (15%), but maybe that's just a consequence of a smaller pool to draw from?

All things being equal, there will be an inverse ratio between a demographic's proportion of the general population and the proportion of its members who intermarry. I've seen SJWs foolishly take that 11% white stat and claim it indicates endemic racism.

Group preferences skew all that, of course. FTR, black women (US) are the demographic most opposed to miscegenation; Asians are very amenable.

Becky tried going black (ish) once .. It didn't last, soon as the novelty show off wedding wore off and reality set in.

http://i.imgur.com/EgW78Ft.jpg

Billie from Ockham

By chance, the proportion of inter-racial couplings should be one minus the weighted mean proportion of the races. Based on current numbers, by chance about 54% of couplings in the US should be inter-racial, which seems a bit below one-in-six to me. But I suck at math(s).

Billie from Ockham

Below?

Below?

I really do suck at math(s).

Or typing.

Take your pick.

feathers

Post by feathers »

John D wrote:Excellent advice. There is no threat from dead women...
But a propos the topic stay clear of the undead.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

InfraRedBucket wrote:
screwtape wrote:

Things go a full circle.
Never any where near being a skinhead but got into wearing sta prest (copying my older Bro who also was never a skin) but they were cheap strides probably made more fashionable due to the late 70s Mod revival. Aside from the price (about £7.95 a pair ) the Trouser Discount Store in Forest Road E17 did them in something like 23 different colours though I was never that adventurous , settling for grey. They were quite thin polyester material and probably not that durable at that price.
Being a skinny lad I probably looked a sight and later came the required 80s pleated trousers (had to be 2 pleats each side).
The more extreme version of which we used to call "Severin" Trousers, after Steve Severin of the Banshees, though Bowie circa mid to late 70s was probably the originator.

No white socks though.
Not Fred Perry, shurely! It was Ben Sherman two-tones when I was a skin (Chatham, early seventies). And the sorts had feather cuts, BTW, not the standard skinhead crop.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So Brieve,
How goes matters with you adult rug rat? Is he getting his free paid 3 month vacation abroad?

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

jet_lagg wrote:I looked up the source of that 1 in 6 interracial marriage statistic. White and black marriage (the strongest taboo IMO, and the one everyone immediately thinks of when this subject comes up) at 11% actually accounts for less of the total than do white and interracial marriages. White and hispanic marriage constitutes the clear bulk of things at 42% of all newlyweds.
It was still edgy when my parents did it.

(Incidentally, both of my abuelo's biological children went to college and married white folks. His grandkids all pass as white, some of us have green eyes. Several of his great-grandchildren have blue eyes. White genocide isn't as easy as it sounds, given the discrete nature of genetic information.)

Still, 42% of newlyweds sounds surprisingly high.

[tweet][/tweet]

Wasn't that just for Honolulu?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Spike13

Post by Spike13 »

reading about the prescribed dress code of the skins movement put me in mind of an old Zappa quote.

He was performing a show in the late sixties when someone made the comment ( paraphrasing)" wow, this is so great! no cops, no uniforms! jist people being them!"

Frank looks him right in the eye and says " don't fool yourself, everyone in here is wearing a uniform."

he was one of a kind.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
katamari Damassi wrote: Friend of mine in DC who is black, very good looking-he's a personal trainer-and gay, has a white fag hag that he goes out to movies and bars with, told me that he gets a lot of hostility from black women who think he's out on a date. He's been confronted on more than one occasion by angry black women, and instead of just telling them he's gay, he pretends his friend is his girlfriend.

Yet many of them also refuse to date outside of their race, for racial and cultural purity reasons. Kinda racist of them, huh?
I have heard though not actually ever checked that for black women who do marry white men they have a lower than average divorce rate.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

shoutinghorse wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

Becky tried going black (ish) once .. It didn't last, soon as the novelty show off wedding wore off and reality set in.

http://i.imgur.com/EgW78Ft.jpg
But the blushing bride looked absolutely......dumpy.

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

d4m10n wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:I looked up the source of that 1 in 6 interracial marriage statistic. White and black marriage (the strongest taboo IMO, and the one everyone immediately thinks of when this subject comes up) at 11% actually accounts for less of the total than do white and interracial marriages. White and hispanic marriage constitutes the clear bulk of things at 42% of all newlyweds.
It was still edgy when my parents did it.

(Incidentally, both of my abuelo's biological children went to college and married white folks. His grandkids all pass as white, some of us have green eyes. Several of his great-grandchildren have blue eyes. White genocide isn't as easy as it sounds, given the discrete nature of genetic information.)

Still, 42% of newlyweds sounds surprisingly high.

[tweet][/tweet]
My Abuelita was Boliviana, however here in the UK that means absolutely fuck all so I'm as white as the driven snow. (until the sun hits me, then I am tall dark and slightly pudgy.)

Wasn't that just for Honolulu?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

John D wrote:
PS - Reminder - It is okay for your wife to tell you which actors are really sexy..... remember - it is never okay for a husband to tell his wife which actresses he finds sexy. Just say you think all actresses are fucking nuts or something.... dodge... even if she asks... dodge.. dip.... dive... and dodge.
*SNIP about Emma Watson and spankings which I agree with*

As for your wife, you are all wrong my man! Be sure to tell her which actresses you find hawt JUST AFTER you assure her that no, it's not the jeans it really is her ass. This will get her all het up and we all know sex is best when they are all angry and exasperated. Perhaps you could give HER a spanking, afterwards!

jimthepleb

Post by jimthepleb »

Well I borked that bitch. Fucken Bolivians can't do anything right.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Sunder wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

I have heard though not actually ever checked that for black women who do marry white men they have a lower than average divorce rate.
It's not that I haven't had good experiences dating /having sex with black women. But marrying them would carry super extra risk as White Men are LiterallY Hitler these days unless they kiss minority ass and if my bride was a black AND a woman...!

Anyway the amount of interracial marriages is at 13 percent according to pew:http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/20 ... rying-out/

I also remember reading that the single biggest interracial pairing for white men was white man/asian woman but I don't remember the source.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

feathers wrote:
John D wrote:Excellent advice. There is no threat from dead women...
But a propos the topic stay clear of the undead.
I respectfully disagree.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... e45f2f.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I guess Rayshul will chime in a some point - though I'm not sure if it's appropriate as she has confessed to being 80% white.

Which if correct means that skin makes up the remaining 20%.

In my case I'm white unless the Irish are still counted as the blacks of Europe.

John D

Post by John D »

This movie got me in some trouble with the Missus. "The Wrestler" with Marisa Tomei. She was amazing. I do not talk about Tormei with my wife... ever....

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

d4m10n wrote: Still, 42% of newlyweds sounds surprisingly high.
I wasn't clear. Of the 1 in 6 new marriages that are interracial, 42% are white/hispanic.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

So, this guy should have moved to Rotherham, and changed his name to Mahmood: