Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
MacGruberKnows

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Kirbmarc wrote: I'm pretty sure some people believe in both conspiracy theories at the same time.
Princess Diana died before the advent of social media. The first thing I thought when the tv stations switched over to full time coverage of her death was: when would the first conspiracy of her death come out? By the next morning I believe there were 3.

What I learned is this, when something bad happens and their is no conspiracy theory/theories associated with it, that in itself is a conspiracy. The only conspiracy.

Follow the chem-trails people, follow the chem-trails.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Tigzy wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:Batten down the hatches.

I think Billy is preparing to doxx everyone.
I bet Steersman looks and sounds like Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters.
Steers himself has said that he looks a bit like Noel Plum. So I would imagine a version of Noel Plum which fails the Uncanny Valley test.
So of all the dweebs on the internets Steers claims he looks like a working firefighter with an air of seventies punk about him?

Meanwhile I happen to look John Simm, well I have the beard, and it took hime long enought to get round to that.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

John?

I'd rather look like Alastair.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

ERV wrote:I know com is MIA, but GLOW is good.
Usual disclaimer about me really liking shitty TV/movies.
Um, yeah. The Handmaids Tale is not supposed to be some marvelous utopia you are salivating over.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

MarcusAu wrote:John?

I'd rather look like Alastair.
Beggars can't be choosers.

[youtube][/youtube]
Missy, "Busts out the old cunt"

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Been away for 5 days, it's Sunday morning and I can't be arsed to scroll back, what's been occurring, any pit wars/scandals? :?

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I'll second ERV on GLOW. It's great. SJW bullshit free, as far as I could tell. Some nicely rounded male characters also.

Technically it's A League of Their Own but kind of filthier.

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

holyshit you fuckers are quiet today

feathers

Post by feathers »

Billie from Ockham wrote:There's the infamous drifting video ... https://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/woman-fa ... .xjYN09pzM ... but this is my favorite, because I've had a very similar experience:

[youtube][/youtube]
I think neither (a) that she "forgot" anything, nor (b) that it was a "bad idea".

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:Been away for 5 days, it's Sunday morning and I can't be arsed to scroll back, what's been occurring, any pit wars/scandals? :?
80% about something called Vidcon, a conference apparently where Youtube video heroes met IRL. Sarcassian and Sargon had a run-in with each other. I skipped it mostly, waiting for the executive summary.

Keating

Post by Keating »

Billie from Ockham wrote:I can't help but see Clarence in a certain way, even though I have no idea is that's him in the picture.
Assuming avatars he's used on other forums are more accurate, he looks nothing like his current avatar.

It's true that I do have style, though.

[youtube][/youtube]

Keating

Post by Keating »

feathers wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:Been away for 5 days, it's Sunday morning and I can't be arsed to scroll back, what's been occurring, any pit wars/scandals? :?
80% about something called Vidcon, a conference apparently where Youtube video heroes met IRL. Sarcassian and Sargon had a run-in with each other. I skipped it mostly, waiting for the executive summary.
I was hoping for an execution summary.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Jack Wooster wrote:So of all the dweebs on the internets Steers claims he looks like a working firefighter with an air of seventies punk about him?

Meanwhile I happen to look John Simm, well I have the beard, and it took hime long enought to get round to that.
http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/image ... 8a107c.png

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Zinnia Jones is 2edgy4tehinternetz:
Yes, playing games to piss people off is exactly what an advocate of LGBT causes should do. No, Zinnia, you're not just an immature troll.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:Zinnia Jones is 2edgy4tehinternetz: Yes, playing games to piss people off is exactly what an advocate of LGBT causes should do. No, Zinnia, you're not just an immature troll.
Perhaps we should crowd source a vacation for Zinniaanana to test her theories.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Shatterface wrote:
Jack Wooster wrote:So of all the dweebs on the internets Steers claims he looks like a working firefighter with an air of seventies punk about him?

Meanwhile I happen to look John Simm, well I have the beard, and it took him long enought to get round to that.
http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/image ... 8a107c.png
On a good day, after drinking the good tea.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Phil went on a group motorcycle ride, but it was some other rider who ended up in the hospital. Bizarre.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Kirbmarc wrote:Zinnia Jones is 2edgy4tehinternetz:
Yes, playing games to piss people off is exactly what an advocate of LGBT causes should do. No, Zinnia, you're not just an immature troll.
Has the theory been advanced that Zinnia really didn't know and was trying to cover after the fact? He's been known to be dumber than a sack of hammers.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Has the theory been advanced that Zinnia really didn't know and was trying to cover after the fact? He's been known to be dumber than a sack of hammers.
I refuse to think that anyone could be this dumb. It definitely looks like edgy sarcasm. Still, it shows that to Zinnia LGBT victims of islamic hate crimes are good for a laugh.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Prince of Queens has fast become one of my favourite anti-SJWsceptic Youtubers. Here are a couple recent ones:-

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

People who profoundly change their minds on topics are often worth listening to about the thing they left behind - you can catch reason in the act, as it were.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Kirbmarc wrote: I refuse to think that anyone could be this dumb. It definitely looks like edgy sarcasm. Still, it shows that to Zinnia LGBT victims of islamic hate crimes are good for a laugh.
For some SJWs calling them monumental dumbasses is being maximally charitable.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Sunder wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote: I refuse to think that anyone could be this dumb. It definitely looks like edgy sarcasm. Still, it shows that to Zinnia LGBT victims of islamic hate crimes are good for a laugh.
For some SJWs calling them monumental dumbasses is being maximally charitable.
They are dumb, but to be this dumb you'd have to be dumber than Donald Trump. Zinnia herself confessed that she's only trying to piss people off and get clicks. She's pretty despicable, but it's working, people are giving her attention, and she can later play the victim.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

For a trans "advocate", Zinnia seems to spend a lot of time trolling lesbians who aren't sexualy interested in him. What a dick.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:For a trans "advocate", Zinnia seems to spend a lot of time trolling lesbians who aren't sexually interested in him. What a dick.
Zinnia is a dick. I suspect she also might be autogynephilic, not truly dysphoric, although she puts more effort in "passing" than Muscato, so I'm willing to suspend my judgment.

I refuse to use "she" for Muscato, by the way. If Muscato can't be bothered to put on a wig, and often even to shave, then I'm not bothering with "misgendering" him. Zinnia at least doesn't have have semi-permanent stubble on her face and puts on some makeup, so I'm willing to extend her the courtesy of using feminine pronouns.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:For a trans "advocate", Zinnia seems to spend a lot of time trolling lesbians who aren't sexualy interested in him. What a dick.
There are quite a few M to F trans who get really abusive when lesbians give them a wide berth when it comes to shagging. Almost as if "trans privilege" grants them the right to order who other people want to have sex with.

Remember this creep - Ada Wells?

https://thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2016/08 ... icer-25017

feathers

Post by feathers »

Kirbmarc wrote:Zinnia is has a dick.
fixed!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

CommanderTuvok wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:For a trans "advocate", Zinnia seems to spend a lot of time trolling lesbians who aren't sexualy interested in him. What a dick.
There are quite a few M to F trans who get really abusive when lesbians give them a wide berth when it comes to shagging. Almost as if "trans privilege" grants them the right to order who other people want to have sex with.

I have a suspicion. I think that while many M to F trans genuinely want to be women, some, especially those who are attracted to women and don't care much about "passing", are actually aroused by seeing themselves as women. This doesn't mean that they all act like dicks, but some do, and I think that some of those who do act this way, especially if they're being abusive of lesbians who reject them, may actually be abusive heterosexual men who have found a way to game the SocJus system to milk for oppression points.

A bit like "male feminist allies", but without the self-abasement.

InfraRedBucket

Post by InfraRedBucket »

Back in the olde days before the Jahid, Islamists had to find their own entertainment.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

feathers wrote:

So either nothings happened or I've just dreamt I've lost 5 days :o

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Kirbmarc wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:For a trans "advocate", Zinnia seems to spend a lot of time trolling lesbians who aren't sexually interested in him. What a dick.
Zinnia is a dick. I suspect she also might be autogynephilic, not truly dysphoric, although she puts more effort in "passing" than Muscato, so I'm willing to suspend my judgment.
I suspect any transwoman who posts nude pics of 'herself' on the internet is autogynephilic. Sure, there are cis women who do that but it's not typical cis behaviour. That exhibitionism is a sign of a sexual fetish.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ah, the Shit-Yourself-In-Public-4-Teh-Lulz school of trolling. Zinny is quite the adept.

Speaking of things coming out of Zinny's arse, there's a thread on xir over at Kiwifarms. It features some very graphic pics of Zinny stuffing what looks like a huge black walnut whip up xis jacksy, plus some close ups of said rectum leaking liquid afterwards. Zinny is clearly a ferocious exhibitionist, which leads me to wonder why xhe at least doesn't get some bigger tits to further edify xer audience of voyeurs*.

*Of which I am not one. Really. I was not remotely edified by Zinny's arse-maintenance pics, simply because xher tits aren't very big.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Easy J wrote:On the subject of cultural appropriation, I believe Mazda did a bit of that, channeling the British roadster with the Miata. Went over spectacularly well, too.
Not to mention branding the Zoroastrian god.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Kirbmarc wrote:

I refuse to use "she" for Muscato, by the way. If Muscato can't be bothered to put on a wig, and often even to shave, then I'm not bothering with "misgendering" him. Zinnia at least doesn't have have semi-permanent stubble on her face and puts on some makeup, so I'm willing to extend her the courtesy of using feminine pronouns.
I have no doubt Zinnia is autogynephilic. Zinnia's dream is to wag his sexy "girlcock" in front of a Brownie Troop in a women's locker room as is his right! I honestly don't know what Muscato's problem is, but I feel more sympathy for him than I do for Zinnia.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:Speaking of things coming out of Zinny's arse, there's a thread on xir over at Kiwifarms. It features some very graphic pics of Zinny stuffing what looks like a huge black walnut whip up xis jacksy, plus some close ups of said rectum leaking liquid afterwards.
This topic is worthless without pics (a link would suffice though).

katamari Damassi

Kirbmarc wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:

I have a suspicion. I think that while many M to F trans genuinely want to be women, some, especially those who are attracted to women and don't care much about "passing", are actually aroused by seeing themselves as women. This doesn't mean that they all act like dicks, but some do, and I think that some of those who do act this way, especially if they're being abusive of lesbians who reject them, may actually be abusive heterosexual men who have found a way to game the SocJus system to milk for oppression points.

A bit like "male feminist allies", but without the self-abasement.
According to Blanchard, close to 75% of Mt F are fetishists, while the remaining are homosexuals who feel life would be easier for them as a woman.
FtM are an entirely different kettle of fish, though trans advocates will never differentiate between the two because they also feel the need to ironically push the concept that humans aren't sexually dimorphic.

katamari Damassi

feathers wrote:
Tigzy wrote:Speaking of things coming out of Zinny's arse, there's a thread on xir over at Kiwifarms. It features some very graphic pics of Zinny stuffing what looks like a huge black walnut whip up xis jacksy, plus some close ups of said rectum leaking liquid afterwards.
I'm having breakfast so a link and not pics please.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

This guy is a white nationalist for realsies.
But he makes some funny vids, that occasionally have a good point.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

Keating wrote:
Billie from Ockham wrote:I can't help but see Clarence in a certain way, even though I have no idea is that's him in the picture.
Assuming avatars he's used on other forums are more accurate, he looks nothing like his current avatar.

It's true that I do have style, though.

[youtube][/youtube]
My Avatar is Clarence Carter. Basically a joke for this forum.
I've occasionally linked to my normal avatar before. I did a rather long post on Gamergate in 2011. I think that has me on it. My Gravatar is a portrait and I think its at the Feminist Critics website (mostly defunct, but still up).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

gurugeorge wrote:Prince of Queens has fast become one of my favourite anti-SJWsceptic Youtubers. Here are a couple recent ones:-

[youtube][/youtube]
Lindy's never getting that wedding ring off her sausage!

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

feathers wrote:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/zinnia-jo ... st-2365235

You'll find it hidden behind the spoiler bloc. Happy fapping, you kinky swine, you.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Satana Kennedy? Is that something like Santanico Pandemonium?

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Kirbmarc wrote:I think that while many M to F trans genuinely want to be women, some, especially those who are attracted to women and don't care much about "passing", are actually aroused by seeing themselves as women. This doesn't mean that they all act like dicks, but some do, and I think that some of those who do act this way, especially if they're being abusive of lesbians who reject them, may actually be abusive heterosexual men who have found a way to game the SocJus system to milk for oppression points.
About 3 in 4 MtFs are 'lesbians'. Who in my book are autogynephilic, and something completely different than the other 1/4 ('true') transgenders.

it's just anecdotal based on the interwebz, but a lot of already fucked-up, self-absorbed attention-seekers seem to be autogynephials. Not transitioning in any meaningful way, or staying intentionally androgynous, is just a way to garner even more attention by setting a higher bar for 'allies'. Dave Muscato is happier than a pig in shit right now with all the pampering and ego-stroking he's receiving.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Shatterface wrote: I suspect any transwoman who posts nude pics of 'herself' on the internet is autogynephilic. Sure, there are cis women who do that but it's not typical cis behaviour. That exhibitionism is a sign of a sexual fetish.
Zinnia's not making the cover of Vanity Fair, that's for sure.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

feathers wrote:Satana Kennedy? Is that something like Santanico Pandemonium?
Is that seriously the first question which springs to mind when you see those pics?

Dear god, what kind of life do you lead??

katamari Damassi

Is that somebody from the Lesser Key of Solomon? If I summon her will she teach me alchemy?

Billie from Ockham

Post by Billie from Ockham »

I had never seen that "Pretty sure they were trying to keep them from jumping" before. That's hilarious.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Tigzy wrote:
Is that seriously the first question which springs to mind when you see those pics?

Dear god, what kind of life do you lead??
After a decent upbringing with Faces of Death, Guinea Pig, Aftermath, Jörg Buttgereit and other trash film icons, I'm not that easily purged, I mean perturbed anymore.

Now where is that caramel softice I ordered.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

gurugeorge wrote:Prince of Queens has fast become one of my favourite anti-SJWsceptic Youtubers. Here are a couple recent ones:-

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

People who profoundly change their minds on topics are often worth listening to about the thing they left behind - you can catch reason in the act, as it were.

Good stuff, this dude cropped up on a stream I was watching. Didn't know who he was but he made good points.

The whole gay dude/ feminist alliance has never really made much sense to me- after all gay dudes are dudes and have plenty in common with straight dudes. I happen to have a few really good mates who are toilet-traders and tbh they have told me similar stories to the one in the video- their trad spaces (gay clubs etc) getting taken over by feminists who also co-opt 'gayness' as an adornment. The point about these people being typically straight also gets reflected in what I hear.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

It seems that the new outspoken trans people absolutely hate straight people.
Reminds me of "Natalie" that used to walk around Vancouver with "die cis scum" embroidered on the back of her jacket while simultaneously complaining about people giving zir dirty looks and zir not feeling safe because of all the bigotry out there.
Then there is "Shiv" complaining about not all therapists being accepting enough of "kink".
http://archive.is/3YSPE
H. D. Roslin has a piece up about finding a mental health counselor who isn’t going to pathologize your various deviations from the pastey-ass Christian cishetero norm:
Awful how those "pastey-ass Christian cis-hetero" normoids treat trans people with contempt isn't it?

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Clarence wrote:This guy is a white nationalist for realsies.

Are there any other options than TradCon or RadFem?

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Eric Clanton, the alleged bike lock attack dude, has allegedly been spotted at a small protest/rally, which allegedly violates the T&C of his bail agreement.

[youtube][/youtube]

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Fucking 'ell, Pit Crew. You do know how to make the Commander feel nauseous. Those fucking pictures of Zinnia!

:goatse:

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

MarcusAu wrote:

Rationality.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

CommanderTuvok wrote:Fucking 'ell, Pit Crew. You do know how to make the Commander feel nauseous. Those fucking pictures of Zinnia!

Never has the Tuvok reaction avatar been more appropriate.

Clarence

Post by Clarence »

MarcusAu wrote:

I second Kirbmarc.
Be your own person and own your own life.
What I was trying to say by linking to this video is that parts of modernity (and the women's movement from the 70's on)discarded traditions wholesale in favor of what were basically (whether they admitted it or not) social experiments. They did so without necessarily understanding the WHY of the traditions ("Patriarchy" theory had that covered), or what purposes they actually served besides "Male Supremacy" and other psuedo-Marxist clap-trap. And they often replaced them with nothing. And with nothing to guide their life choices , and no idea of history beyond what is taught in Gender Studies or makes its way into pop 'culture', many women have floundered.

Nonetheless, many women and men have individually found good balances between traditional 'gender expectations' and the freedoms of Modernity.

The new breed of Identitarian 3rd and 4th wave 'feminism' threatens all that, by simultaneously hating on all traditions, whilst totally removing agency and responsibility from individual women. And of course , while a minority, Tradcon is a reaction to that.

It seems rational individualists are being squeezed on both sides these days.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

DrokkIt wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:Fucking 'ell, Pit Crew. You do know how to make the Commander feel nauseous. Those fucking pictures of Zinnia!

Never has the Tuvok reaction avatar been more appropriate.
Yup, I'll not be clicking the link anytime soon. I've got a really weak stomach for male butt stuff (goatse nearly fucking scarred me for life) and have zero desire to see Zinnia's pasty white man-ass (complete with seepage). Fuck. That. Shit.

Here's a nice "Harlem shake" video to clear the mind...

[youtube][/youtube]

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Cheers for the clariification Clarence.

I'm not sure that I base major life decisions on a 3 minute cartoon, anyway.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Here's another Prince of Queen's vid:

[youtube][/youtube]

I can agree with the general point but when he says:

"Milo was just stating the obvious"

Well...maybe the 'just' is a figure of speech but I think that is a mischaracterisation of the style and method that Milo used to make his arguments (and to promote himself).

I don't think it unfair to call Milo a 'Troll' or 'Provocateur' if you prefer a less loaded term - even if just on a part time basis.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

And while I am in the mood to give credit where it is due.

Thanks for absolutely nothing Bhurzum.