Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Once more with feelings...

[youtube][/youtube]

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Really? wrote:This is totally normal, you bigots. How dare you suggest that xie is clearly a mentally ill attention seeker who needs to stop being enabled?

[youtube][/youtube]
Da fuck did I just watch?!?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:
Really? wrote:This is totally normal, you bigots. How dare you suggest that xie is clearly a mentally ill attention seeker who needs to stop being enabled?

[youtube][/youtube]
You need to open your mind, man. There are more than two genders, just like there are more than one kind of human.

TW: Lots of tweets from bigots in this link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... moved.html
This Morning viewers were left reeling when a man who intends to have his genitalia removed to become a 'sexless alien' revealed his plans to adopt children in the future.
Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has so far spent $50,000 (£40,000) on over 110 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial, and told how he hopes to have the surgery in Thailand or Sweden on today's show.
But those watching the appearance - via a video link 'live from outer space' - couldn't understand the makeup artist's desire for such a drastic change, with one viewer tweeting that Vinny was in need of 'professional help'.
But Vinny, who has said he is neither male nor female but 'a hybrid', said he saw himself raising a family in the future and that he didn't 'need sexual organs to do so'.
[youtube][/youtube]

You'll note in this film that Vinny identifies as being in outer space. Literally.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Really? wrote:You need to open your mind, man. There are more than two genders, just like there are more than one kind of human.

<snip>

You'll note in this film that Vinny identifies as being in outer space. Literally.
The first of the alienkin.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Really? wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
You need to open your mind, man. There are more than two genders, just like there are more than one kind of human.

This Morning viewers were left reeling when a man who intends to have his genitalia removed to become a 'sexless alien' revealed his plans to adopt children in the future.
Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has so far spent $50,000 (£40,000) on over 110 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial, and told how he hopes to have the surgery in Thailand or Sweden on today's show.
But those watching the appearance - via a video link 'live from outer space' - couldn't understand the makeup artist's desire for such a drastic change, with one viewer tweeting that Vinny was in need of 'professional help'.
But Vinny, who has said he is neither male nor female but 'a hybrid', said he saw himself raising a family in the future and that he didn't 'need sexual organs to do so'.
[youtube][/youtube]

Da fuck did I just watch?!? (again)

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Really? wrote:
I identify with being the Prime Minister of the UK.
57 different instances of the same PM, which is a fictional one from Dr Who.
That's me, that is, you NAZI SCUM.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Kill it with fire.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Small aside:

I ran across a continuous white line in Monaco.

Bad luck, there was a policeman not far away.

Good luck, he just gave me a warning.

I say, it's a fair cop!

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

There was a time when someone this crazy would have been sectioned for his (her/xie/its) own good. :?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Small aside:

Bad luck, there was a policeman not far away.

Good luck, he just gave me a warning.

I say, it's a fair cop!
:rimshot:

If he fined you you should have said that your own personal gender identifies as the President of France. If he tried to arrest you, you'd just have to cry bigotry and say he was going to cause a diplomatic incident!

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

DrokkIt wrote:
Really? wrote:
Don't you think you look tired?

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

She's right, i don't see any asians too. :dance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6m08LWsAEeaxs.jpg

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Film/Tv contributor Entertainment Weekly, Forbes... :doh:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6ofIoXUAI5q9D.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

I understand that they will be following it up with an all white case for an adaption of "And then there were none".

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Kirbmarc wrote:
deLurch wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Since Aneris put my old avatar next to the Daily Stormer in her conspiracy wallpaper I thought that I needed a new one.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
You think that is bad? Aneris let me get seduced by the pipes Sargon laid, and let me get sucked into being literally Hitler. Just look at my statche!

In any case, I hope Aneris understood my joking around was intended to let some of the steam out of the bag in regards to some of the more serious discussion going on. Yeah, he laid out some labels & accusations that were not necessarily well supported. Which in turn resulted in quite a few people engaging him in heavy debate (a few not so nicely). The volume of such can easily be recognized as a bit much for a single person to try and parry on their own.

A few people bitched about the Aneris "love fest" that was going on. But that was an earnest effort to help deflect some of the ego destroying negative attention some of his claims called upon him.

By and large, I have always viewed Aneris as a very continuous thoughtful person who put great effort into his writing and positions. And his larger long term influence is what I will choose to remember, even if he did kind of lose his edge under the latest deluge.

I was kind of interested in engaging him in some discussion in a few of his recent positions to understand them, but I don't always have the time to dedicate to long form multi-day discussions. Thus the few quick cheap laughs that I hoped he got a kick out of.
I engaged with Aneris on the issues, got a few cheap laughs at the situation (not an Aneris as a person) myself, posted lenghty posts explaining and was baffled by Aneris' attacks at those who disagreed with him because I expected better from someone who has been consistently thoughtful.

But recently I've reconsidered my position on Aneris, largely because I realized that she used some dishonest tactics which I expected from people like David Futrelle. The straw that broke the camel's back was editing my former avatar next to the Daily Stormer, after I had tried to be charitable, polite and to never turn the conversation into a personal attack. That was pretty low of Aneris, on the same level of "the writer of the thread to Sarkeesian might as well have been inspired by Thunderfoot".

So while I recognize Aneris' efforts in this venue, and I'm fine with anyone who disagrees with me on this matter, personally I'm not sad to see Aneris go. I's be willing to change my mind if Aneris at least apologized. Otherwise so long and thanks for all the fish.
You want yet another explanation? May I refer you to one from early on, two weeks ago, again, and again, and again, and many more times) what I meant by my words, similar to Richard Dawkins' view that when one gives a stage to Creationists, one is furthering their project, especially when they are given legitimicay. I will never apologize for something which I didn't do, I'm afraid.

You yourself wrote in your cliff-notes to HunnyBunny that there is no concern regarding the material, and that it was "pretty weak" (April 29). This also includes the Daily Stormer situation, which I brought to your attention a few times.

Kirbmarc, I believe I was correct most of the time, but I concede that you were alternatively right as well. Haven't you not also demonstrably changed your avatar, which is a generic picture saying "United We Stand Divided We Fall" amid all of this. I had the impression it was five minutes old, found on the internet and not very important to you. Surely, it cannot be tainted by something that is "pretty weak". Ain't it correct?

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:She's right, i don't see any asians too. :dance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6fF7-XoAAMQIs.jpg

"And in the year 2017, kids, the US president said that Andrew Jackson could have prevented the civil war, while journalists thought that the Orient Express traveled through Asia"

"Is that why they called those years the Retarded Age, dad?"

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Kirbmarc wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:
Really? wrote:
Don't you think you look tired?
Which one of me do you mean?
I'm a multiple system (each of me a different instance of the same fictional PM from Dr. Who) so depends on to whom of us you refer.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:Film/Tv contributor Entertainment Weekly, Forbes... :doh:

A quality hire, evidently.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Kill it with fire.
[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

DrokkIt wrote:
pro-boxing-fan wrote:Film/Tv contributor Entertainment Weekly, Forbes... :doh:

A quality hire, evidently.
If she's looking for more PoC representation from Christie's works, well -

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... r_1939.jpg

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Something I thought was funny.

So my local paper, which is half decent half trash, runs Walter Williams columns, which I read for yuks every so often.

Someone apparently liked a recent one so much that they wrote into the paper saying Trump should put Walter Williams in his cabinet specifically because he's a climate change denier. As though one of those weren't already at the head of the EPA.

At this point I'm imaging a sports mega-fan who paints his body in team colors but can't name any of the players. Maybe that's not representative of Trump supporters as a whole. Still funny, though.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

imagining*

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

When that alien kid was in diapers, there was a website called smooth.com.

Back then, most websites had landing pages, which were something like a front door you had to pass through to get inside.

Smooth's landing page was a pic of a reclining middle-aged guy. Naked. With no junk between his legs.

It was a site for guys whose fetish was to have their genitals removed, so they could be "smooth." Like a Ken doll.

It's been done before, kid. Try something different, like being ordinary.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Aneris wrote:You want yet another explanation? May I refer you to one from early on, two weeks ago, again, and again, and again, and many more times) what I meant by my words, similar to Richard Dawkins' view that when one gives a stage to Creationists, one is furthering their project, especially when they are given legitimicay. I will never apologize for something which I didn't do, I'm afraid.
You never called me and Service Dog in service of a neo-nazi agenda, you never put me my avatar next to a racist publication. OK then, you didn't do anything.

Also, bullshit on your weaseling out of the "laying the pipes for neo-nazism" with a weak excuse about "giving a stage to Creationists". The Reichsburger guy wasn't "given a stage" for his views, he wasn't "legitimized", he was interviewed because of what happened to him as a result of him posting a meme which didn't incite to violence, didn't deny the Holocaust, didn't do any harm, as a way to show when policing speech goes too far.
You yourself wrote in your cliff-notes to HunnyBunny that there is no concern regarding the material, and that it was "pretty weak" (April 29). This also includes the Daily Stormer situation, which I brought to your attention a few times.
I never addressed the alleged Daily Stormer sharing from Dave Computing Forever because you have provided no evidence or context. I can't comment on it, because I don't even know if it's true, or exactly why did Dave do it. If he supported the Daily Stormer as some kind of accurate source of information on race or politics of course I wouldn't agree with him, and that would be on him, but from what you wrote there was no frame of reference for me to reply. For all I know he could have found some accurate information on the shitty white supremacist rag and was saying "holy shit, this piece of shit was right for once" in the vein I've said that Paul J. Watson was right about the hysteria about Sarah Silverman and swastikas, while never endorsing the lunacy of InfoWars.

You've provided no context, I've found nothing on the web, so I didn't comment. Very honest of you to associate me with it.
Kirbmarc, I believe I was correct most of the time, but I concede that you were alternatively right as well. Haven't you not also demonstrably changed your avatar, which is a generic picture saying "United We Stand Divided We Fall" amid all of this. I had the impression it was five minutes old, found on the internet and not very important to you. Surely, it cannot be tainted by something that is "pretty weak". Ain't it correct?
I also had the impression that you were above smearing people as being somehow implicated with a white supremacist/neo-nazi website. Of course I've changed my avatar, do you think I'm happy with being associated with neo-nazis and white supremacists, especially since I'm not either of them and I've never said anything even remotely close to their views? Or do you think that implying that someone is associated with neo-nazism is no big deal? Who am I kidding, of course you do, that's you've been doing from the beginning, only shielded by progressively lamer layers of plausible deniability:

"I know I've said that this people are laying the pipes for nazism, but I've only meant that by interviewing this person without endorsing their ideas they're accidentally giving them legitimacy, I've never actually said that they're actively co-operating with nazis...oooh, look at those nazi-looking memes! Look at those connections with InfoWars! Look at the friendship with the people who created Pizzagate! Doesn't that all point towards a certain direction, am I right, good people of the Pit?"

Hey, you know what? What if make an infographic of your avatar above an Antifa kicking a person while they're on the ground, defenseless and the words "not a bully" above them. Would that be fair and honest? Would that be correct? I bet not, now, wouldn't it?

I've actually defended you on that, I've put it clearly that you're not defending actual violence, you're simply saying that not all Antifa groups are involved in the violence. But who cares about being accurate when it's much more fun to smear people, right?

You're no better than PZ Myers and his "haven for rapists", smear. You've accused a lot of people here of being part of the Cult of Sargon, of being Alt-Right, just because they don't agree with you about your characterization of people as "laying the pipes for neo-nazism" or "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" (your words, not mine).

You know what? I'm tired of this nonsense. You have a week to apologize for having called me Alt-Right (when I'm really not) for having said that Service Dog is in service of a neo-nazi agenda, and for having put my avatar next to the Daily Stormer.

Apologize and delete your infographic in one week, or there will be legal consequences: according to the laws of Tessin/Ticino on online defamation I have the right to ask to the administration of this board to either ban you and delete the offending comments, or to reveal to me your personal data (IP address, registration email) so that I can contact a lawyer to discuss further moves, since your comments on my persona could cause sensible harm to my reputation and personal honor (What if someone doxxes me and sends your accusation to my employers, or my family, or, who knows, an imam who has an ax to grind against me since I'm a dirty apostate? Have you even thought about that? Do you think that you can accuse people of being "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" willy-nilly?)

I'm not kidding. This is your chance to bow out of this gracefully. You have one week, Aneris, starting from today. I'll be waiting.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

I know some people believe Islam is iconoclastic, but I think it's just other Muslims being jealous that Muhammad gets free fanart.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/YEGTwCH.jpg

First, he smoked a bowl for great justice.

Now, he documents improperly placed toilets, instead of contacting anyone who could do something about them.

I hope social justice activism was waiting for its Geraldo Rivera, because he's here.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Looks like Backy's started house hunting, anyone told her mugfriend just works for Apple and isn't the CEO.

$$$$$$$$$$

fuzzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by fuzzy »

Couple of hotties here. Who's going to be my wing man?

http://i.imgur.com/s9grhG0.png

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

shoutinghorse wrote:Looks like Backy's started house hunting, anyone told her mugfriend just works for Apple and isn't the CEO.

$$$$$$$$$$
We're at 400 euros bike credit + insurance.

Still better than Becky.

#BetterthanBecky

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

shoutinghorse wrote:Looks like Backy's started house hunting, anyone told her mugfriend just works for Apple and isn't the CEO.

$$$$$$$$$$
There are people on seriously big incomes relatively struggling in The Bay Area. I don't understand how she can afford to live there. It's possible she simply can't. This goes for a vast number of diversity-pushing moochers in SF; I simply don't know how they do it.

Either that, or she's pushing her bloke to move in with her to a house, which would be an appallingly bad idea on his part.

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

How long 'til she's back in NJ?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

fuzzy wrote:Couple of hotties here. Who's going to be my wing man?

That's got to be the closest Dannyboy has got to a woman for a long time, possibly ever. Strategy's working.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Ape+lust wrote:http://imgur.com/YEGTwCH.jpg

Now, he documents improperly placed toilets, instead of contacting anyone who could do something about them.

I hope social justice activism was waiting for its Geraldo Rivera, because he's here.
Poor baby. I'm really disabled, with metal holding my foot, ankle and back together. Sometimes you just gotta realize it's not all about you and suck it up. And IIRC Danny Boy hasn't been diagnosed disabled, just self-diagnosed. And withe both of his parents doctors, I wonder what they'd say.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Rebecca Watson should come with a warning label. Unless that poor guy she's after has committed war crimes, he should be warned.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Sulman wrote:

That's got to be the closest Dannyboy has got to a woman for a long time, possibly ever. Strategy's working.
It does illustrate a rather stark difference. We are assured they are the same thing. One of these things is not like the other.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Sulman wrote:How long 'til she's back in NJ?
Once he wises up and blows her out she'll be back at Mum n Dad's like a shot, what surprises me is how he hasn't by now. He's either fallen for her big style or the bloke has never had a shag before and she's riding him like a bucking bronco.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Rebecca, you ninny. Your dream home is right on the map.

http://imgur.com/pZS73xQ.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Comments from Sargon's video "Why I don't criticize the right".
Seprix
I think your views on the rights would be worth listening to.
Reply 428
Sargon of Akkad
Sargon of Akkad2 weeks ago
Seprix and I'm happy to give them, when they become the threat to rights.
Reply 52
BearAnima
BearAnima2 weeks ago (edited)
+Sargon of Akkad You mean like abortion rights? Oh wait, you don't care about THOSE rights.
Or what about libel laws? Trump openly supports it as well as his supporters.

Face it, Sargon. The right and the left both have a big bunch that want to censor the opposite and want to ban rights. Yet you ignore the right because you know you'd get shit on by your fans.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

Just leaving this here.
[youtube][/youtube]

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Sulman wrote:

Scoring legit sideboob right there. Well played.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

I highly recommend this concise little book on the science of Intelligence:

Stuart Ritchie: Intelligence: All That Matters.

A bargain at US$3.98

https://www.daedalusbooks.com/Products/ ... Media=Book

Blows away with hard science a ton of SJW falsehoods.

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I highly recommend this concise little book on the science of Intelligence:

A bargain at US$3.98

It's been on my reading list for a while. Still haven't got the time to read. Meanwhile i got snippets from Stuart on Twitter.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

http://imgur.com/F1G8jC5.jpg

Uh-oh. Danielle is letting Facebook's object recognition software generate alt text for his images.

This is bad form for any social justice busybody. You get generic, non-commital stuff like "May contain 2 people" instead of useful details, like "Booth babes for Rockstar Games and Michelin Tires."

Entering proper alt text is the minimum expected of any activist who gives a shit about blind people.

For shame, Danielle!

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:She's right, i don't see any asians too. :dance:

Looks like it's got a token negro*, though.

* historically accurate terminology for the time period of the story.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Really? wrote:

I'm all in favor of ensuring that this particular germ line is a dead end.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:I highly recommend this concise little book on the science of Intelligence:

A bargain at US$3.98

It's been on my reading list for a while. Still haven't got the time to read. Meanwhile i got snippets from Stuart on Twitter.
It's 130 pages, dude. I read it last night. (Of course, I'm very intelligent.)

feathers

Post by feathers »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Small aside:

Yeah, everybody knows those rich bastards sniff it up like it were fresh air.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Rather horrible sounding case The Commander has just caught attention of.

A 45yo "vulnerable man" was tortured to death over a number of weeks/months, and then dumped on some wasteland. Reports say he was "forced to eat one of his own testicles", which does not even bear thinking about.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... immy-prout

However, this privileged white man was abused and killed by three women, and a male Person Of Colour. So, I guess they were punching down, or something.

There's something about groups of people ganging up on people weaker than them that really fucking pisses me off.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:[img,]http://imgur.com/YEGTwCH.jpg[/img]

Poor baby. I'm really disabled, with metal holding my foot, ankle and back together. Sometimes you just gotta realize it's not all about you and suck it up. And IIRC Danny Boy hasn't been diagnosed disabled, just self-diagnosed. And withe both of his parents doctors, I wonder what they'd say.
"Good Bye"

Malky

Post by Malky »

Bhurzum wrote:
Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:I'm almost caught up on the Pit.

Carry on...
Woohoo!

Here, have some shreddy guitar to mark the occasion...

[youtube][/youtube]

That was quite brilliant needs to slow the tempo a tad though ;)

Aneris

Post by Aneris »

Kirbmarc wrote:I never addressed the alleged Daily Stormer sharing from Dave Computing Forever because you have provided no evidence or context. I can't comment on it, because I don't even know if it's true, or exactly why did Dave do it.
I cannot believe what you wrote. This discussion goes on for weeks (on and off). You dismissed every evdience I brought up. You took control over the whole discussion. Supported by others, you explained away everything. You were such confident that you even provided cliff-notes to others, summarizing what allegedly happened. This particular item alone was brought up at least four times, and you made it very clear that you saw everything and deemed it unconvincing. What the heck do you think this was all about? The video by Creationist Cat itself was posted three times, once by me. The image I used was taken from there. Heck, I even used Austin Powers Penis Pump moment to make fun of your and other people's extreme denialism. If you dismiss everything, dismiss me pointing out how you dismiss everything, poison the well and the million other things you did in the meantime, but you actually have not seen the evidence you felt so confidently assessing, then the problem is on your end. And I am really nice here.

TLDR; You cannot fault me for your ignorance, especially when you pave over it with such verve. If you provide prolix commentary about a subject, I assume that you know what you are talking about and I have every reason to draw certain conclusions from it.

dogen

Post by dogen »

MarcusAu wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:[img,]http://imgur.com/YEGTwCH.jpg[/img]

"Good Bye"
I think they already did -- they kicked him out of their basement, IIRC.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Here goes greaseweasel Peez again, lying his ass off about the causes and history of the Schism; blaming Dawkins for losing hearts and minds, and consequently losing the effectiveness of the movement.

Through the article, the Director of the Christian Institute concurs with Peez's assessment. This doesn't give Peez pause, in fact he posted the link in one of his tweets.

Who would've guessed he could so easily recast himself as a martyr and get away with it?

Malky

Post by Malky »

Phil a new sport for you!!

[youtube]dKX9wTI8Gpg[/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

Malky

Post by Malky »

Malky wrote:Phil a new sport for you!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Sorry was trying to get the video to show - can someone fix for me?

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Malky wrote:
Malky wrote:Phil a new sport for you!!

[youtube][/youtube]
Sorry was trying to get the video to show - can someone fix for me?
Here ya go ;)

[youtube][/youtube]

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Ape+lust wrote:Here goes greaseweasel Peez again, lying his ass off about the causes and history of the Schism; blaming Dawkins for losing hearts and minds, and consequently losing the effectiveness of the movement.

Through the article, the Director of the Christian Institute concurs with Peez's assessment. This doesn't give Peez pause, in fact he posted the link in one of his tweets.

Who would've guessed he could so easily recast himself as a martyr and get away with it?
Does Myers even know what the Sputnik news agency actually is?

From wiki:
Sputnik (Russian pronunciation: [ˈsputʲnʲɪk]; formerly The Voice of Russia) is a news agency, news websites and radio broadcast service established by the Russian government-controlled news agency Rossiya Segodnya.[2] Headquartered in Moscow, Sputnik has regional editorial offices in Washington, Cairo, Beijing, London and Edinburgh. It focuses on global politics and economics and is geared towards a non-Russian audience.[3] Sputnik has been widely accused of bias, disinformation[4] and being a Russian propaganda outlet.
Myers:
The New Atheist movement was driven by the September 11 attacks, but now it's evolved into something else that says, ‘we hate those people with foreign ideas,' and this is not what atheism is all about," Mr. Myers added.
Those people 'with foreign ideas', eh Peez?

Wikipedia:
Foreign Policy magazine has described Sputnik as a slick and internet-savvy outlet of Kremlin propaganda, which "remixes President Vladimir Putin's brand of revanchist nationalism for an international audience... beating a predictable drum of anti-Western rhetoric."[5] Such views were also voiced by the Washington DC-based think tank[23] Center for European Policy Analysis (CEPA), which argues that Sputnik spreads biased information.
Myers:
"The New Atheist movement was established on the basis that there is no God and that is not really something that reaches out and grabs people. I think we have squandered the effort to develop a deeper meaning. If there is no God, we need a better foundation for morality, we need human interactions and atheists just haven't grasped that yet," Mr. Myers added.
Morality, Peez?

Wikipedia:
Historical comparisons [to Sputnik] have been made to Pravda, the official newspaper of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, in particular Sputnik's apologia for Joseph Stalin and denial of the 1932–1933 famine in Ukraine known as the Holodomor.[25]
Peez: continues to sell his little book on Amazon despite his gnashing of beard about Amazon's work practices; hires an attack dog lawyer who, in Peez's own opinion, would perfectly fit the bill of 'disgusting human being', in his defence against Carrier; spouts off about xenophobic atheists and squeaks about the need for a moral foundation...in a propaganda outlet in the service of the Putin administration.

In short, Peez: A towering hypocritical cunter of such magnitudes of utter fucking bellenditude that - shit, well, WHAT A CUNT. honestly. jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Swear to god, if the Daily Stormer were to write a hit piece on Sam Harris, Peez would have no compunctions about being in there like Flynn if it meant he could bitch and whine some more about the man.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Tigzy wrote:Swear to god, if the Daily Stormer were to write a hit piece on Sam Harris, Peez would have no compunctions about being in there like Flynn if it meant he could bitch and whine some more about the man.
For real can we make this happen?

Like, is there a way of encouraging the stormer to attack Harris???

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

DrokkIt wrote: Like, is there a way of encouraging the stormer to attack Harris???
I think Sam Harris might be (((Sam Harris))) so I figure the Stormer would probably need little in the way of encouragement.