Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by Bhurzum »

I wonder how SJW/Snowflakes would handle this young and very vocal black dude.

[youtube][/youtube]

He may be ignorant as fuck but damn, he's entertaining when he builds up momentum!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Ape+lust wrote:Here goes greaseweasel Peez again, lying his ass off about the causes and history of the Schism; blaming Dawkins for losing hearts and minds, and consequently losing the effectiveness of the movement.

Through the article, the Director of the Christian Institute concurs with Peez's assessment. This doesn't give Peez pause, in fact he posted the link in one of his tweets.

Who would've guessed he could so easily recast himself as a martyr and get away with it?
Haha! And it's "Mr." Myers throughout! Poor Podunk prof.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Malky wrote:
Malky wrote:Phil a new sport for you!!

[youtube]dKX9wTI8Gpg[/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
Sorry was trying to get the video to show - can someone fix for me?
You probably posted and used (with the "youtube" brackets) what you get when you click on the "Copy URL" in the video when you right-click on it, i.e.,

Which of course doesn't work - seems the "youtu.be" part of the URL is not supported. What you apparently need to do is start with the URL from the address bar, i.e.:

And delete everything to the right of and including the "&feature", i.e.:

And then put that in the YouTube brackets like:

Code: Select all

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKX9wTI8Gpg[/youtube]
And then, Bob's your uncle:

[youtube][/youtube]

Impressive video though.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Tigzy wrote:Swear to god, if the Daily Stormer were to write a hit piece on Sam Harris, Peez would have no compunctions about being in there like Flynn if it meant he could bitch and whine some more about the man.
The FTB crowd loves Russian propaganda outlets because it confirms their bias about the US and other western capitalist running dog lackeys of the evil imperialist hierarchy. :drool:
I made comments criticizing Marcus Ranum and Mano Singham for using sources like Russia Today and Russia Insider as reliable, pointing out they are owned by the Russian government and are widely known to be propaganda outlets.
As I recall, Singham didn't reply and Ranum came up with a weak tea defense that they were equivalent to western media, different point of view, or something like that. Great America Satan was another one that loved using those sources.
Lately they seem to have backed off on RT, RI, and Sputnik, no doubt because the Russian Hacking thing probably made them think that their support of Trump now made them unreliable.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

pro-boxing-fan wrote:She's right, i don't see any asians too. :dance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6m08LWsAEeaxs.jpg
Her tweets are now protected.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:Peez: continues to sell his little book on Amazon despite his gnashing of beard about Amazon's work practices; hires an attack dog lawyer who, in Peez's own opinion, would perfectly fit the bill of 'disgusting human being', in his defence against Carrier; spouts off about xenophobic atheists and squeaks about the need for a moral foundation...in a propaganda outlet in the service of the Putin administration.

In short, Peez: A towering hypocritical cunter of such magnitudes of utter fucking bellenditude that - shit, well, WHAT A CUNT. honestly. jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_(news_agency)
:lol: :lol:

I would be seriously pissed off if I wasn't certain about his Body Snatchers desperation: "You've gotta believe me! You've GOTTA BELIEVE..... oh, Sputnik News? Hello. Thank you!"

I mean, really. It's so fucking surreal that he's run off to Pravda Reborn to tell his tale :lol:

These are hard times for APlussers. A reporter for the Religion News Service once decided to write an article about Dawkins as a liability. Look who came running:

Greta Christina

Surly Amy

Amanda Marcotte

Ophelia Benson

Adam Lee

Those idiots just couldn't make themselves useful enough to a theist concern troll.

http://www.religionnews.com/2014/08/07/richard-dawkins/

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Tigzy wrote:Swear to god, if the Daily Stormer were to write a hit piece on Sam Harris, Peez would have no compunctions about being in there like Flynn if it meant he could bitch and whine some more about the man.
HAHAHA! Yeah.

Peez bit his tongue about Sam's wrongthink for SEVEN-plus years while he let his imminent appointment as a horseman paralyze him with blueballs. He "discovered" Sam's evil only when it became clear he was actually losing celebrity.

Seven years is a long time to wait on your back getting scratched.

Plus, no horsie :lol:

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Lol. PZ Paul Z Myers bitching about people way more advanced and accomplished than him, on a website that is a propaganda front for homophobic, nationalist Russia. This is the same, if not worse, than appearing on Fox News, who while biased, do not act as a fucking front for a crooked state.

Good to see someone highlighted "the accusation" made against PZ in the comments below. Peezus will think twice about putting his name to stuff like this if he knows brave heroes and Pitters will bring up this important detail every time.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:
Aneris wrote:You want yet another explanation? May I refer you to one from early on, two weeks ago, again, and again, and again, and many more times) what I meant by my words, similar to Richard Dawkins' view that when one gives a stage to Creationists, one is furthering their project, especially when they are given legitimicay. I will never apologize for something which I didn't do, I'm afraid.
You never called me and Service Dog in service of a neo-nazi agenda, you never put me my avatar next to a racist publication[?] OK then, you didn't do anything.

Also, bullshit on your weaseling out of the "laying the pipes for neo-nazism" with a weak excuse about "giving a stage to Creationists". The Reichsburger guy wasn't "given a stage" for his views, he wasn't "legitimized", he was interviewed because of what happened to him as a result of him posting a meme which didn't incite to violence, didn't deny the Holocaust, didn't do any harm, as a way to show when policing speech goes too far.

<snippety do dah>

Apologize and delete your infographic in one week, or there will be legal consequences: according to the laws of Tessin/Ticino on online defamation I have the right to ask to the administration of this board to either ban you and delete the offending comments, or to reveal to me your personal data (IP address, registration email) so that I can contact a lawyer to discuss further moves, since your comments on my persona could cause sensible harm to my reputation and personal honor (What if someone doxxes me and sends your accusation to my employers, or my family, or, who knows, an imam who has an ax to grind against me since I'm a dirty apostate? Have you even thought about that? Do you think that you can accuse people of being "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" willy-nilly?)

I'm not kidding. This is your chance to bow out of this gracefully. You have one week, Aneris, starting from today. I'll be waiting.
You mad, bro? ;-)

No doubt you have some cause to be at least a little peeved. But methinks you protest rather too much. For one thing, bit of a stretch to claim that Aneris was putting "[your] avatar next to a racist publication ..."; hadn't realized you had copyrights on that particular image and that phrase. And for another, seems to me that Aneris' original (first one that I can see) reference to "laying the pipes" and "in service of a neo-Nazi agenda" looks somewhat innocuous, although I'll concede I wasn't directly targeted so my ox wasn't getting gored, and looks to be little more than an expression of an opinion:
Aneris wrote:It is also a self-serving agenda. AFD and Neo Nazis are affected by illegal speech. They want (and do) incite to violence, or want politicians “removed” violently and of course get into trouble with such speech. Sargon and the likes, predicable, lay the pipes to the mainstream and present the laws that makes such illegal as a matter that somehow affects everyone. Service Dog, in service of a Neo Nazi agenda, does too, as does Kirbmarc, but probably naively.

While one might fault her for being somewhat "intemperate" or overly categorical - I would have qualifed the charge somewhat by explicitly saying "apparently in effect laying the pipes", or "seems tantamount to laying the pipes" - I think you would have some difficulty in proving in a court of law that those statements were anything more than somewhat hyperbolic opinion.

But I'm happy to see that you at least recognize the principle of defamation, and the legal recourses one has to curtail that. One might hope to see you eventually agreeing that Islam and the Quran qualifies as that too and as odious hate speech, and that both should therefore be banned ... ;-)

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

AndrewV69 wrote:
pro-boxing-fan wrote:She's right, i don't see any asians too. :dance:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C-6m08LWsAEeaxs.jpg
Her tweets are now protected.
Couldn't stand the resulting heat in the kitchen?

In any case, possibly of some related interest, a Twitter account run by her is not protected - at least not yet:
Film 4 Justice
@Film4Justice
A platform where we use film and tv to advocate for social justice. Run by @FilmFatale_NYC

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Threats to sue for defamation are a new low for this forum. We used to be able to photoshop people into goatse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

pro-boxing-fan
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by pro-boxing-fan »

d4m10n wrote:Threats to sue for defamation are a new low for this forum. We used to be able to photoshop people into goatse.

Your honour, the defendant is spreading damaging lies around about me being a stretched man's anus.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

d4m10n wrote:Threats to sue for defamation are a new low for this forum. We used to be able to photoshop people into goatse.

:lol: Aiming for a better class of clientele, of followers? ;-)

But not exactly a first as I recollect a few here were suggesting comhcinc should or could have been sued for suggesting/claiming I was a pedophile (which isn't technically against the law).

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Bit less of a stretch than the collage as damning.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

d4m10n wrote:Bit less of a stretch than the collage as damning.

Kirb's honor was hurt, according to the rules of valor they should settle it with a duel. I think the threat to go to the Stasi was bit of hyperbole.

d4m10n

Post by d4m10n »

Hope the Swiss and the Germans have an ancient duelling code to fall back upon in these degenerate times.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Praise from Ceasar. Damion saying it's low is like Hitler saying to cool it with the antisemitism. Maybe it is a step too far.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Ape+lust wrote:Here goes greaseweasel Peez again, lying his ass off about the causes and history of the Schism; blaming Dawkins for losing hearts and minds, and consequently losing the effectiveness of the movement.

Through the article, the Director of the Christian Institute concurs with Peez's assessment. This doesn't give Peez pause, in fact he posted the link in one of his tweets.

Who would've guessed he could so easily recast himself as a martyr and get away with it?
And curiously Tony - the queer shoop - Thompson gives a dictionary atheist's definiston of atheism:
Sigh.
Atheism is not a religion.
There are no rules to follow.
There is no central holy meeting place.
There is no centralized leadership*.
There are no rituals.
There is no *thing* or *entity* that is worshiped or prayed to.

And, finally, there is no faith involved in atheism. Overwhelmingly, we are atheists bc we follow the evidence. We believe in things that evidence supports the existence of: light, stars, gravity, wind, trees, bacteria, the Tyrant in Chief and his merry band of white supremacists in the White House.

These things exist. They interact with the world around them. There is documented evidence of their existence in multiple ways. They could be tested to see if our senses are fooling us when someone says "I see the sexual assault admitting POTUS".

None of that is true of the Christian god. Or the Jewish one, the Islamic one, Thor, Zeus, Odin, Osiris, Set, Demeter, or any other gods we humans have created. There is insufficient evidence to corroborate their existence.

Just as it is not reasonable to believe in elves or fairies when no evidence exists to support their existence, so too is ot unreasonable to believe ANY deity exists.

Because there is insufficient evidence.

Faith is believing in something despite a lack of evidence.

We do NOT believe in gods BECAUSE there is no evidence.

John D

Post by John D »

WTF! This is the pit. Fuck you cunts! Jesus Fucking Christ.... when did all these fucking pussies take over the pit?!?!?

Oh... and by the way. Kiss my ass you bunch of pussy-faggots! Seriously!

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Well fuck. Bad results from my initial liver blood tests and physical exam. Turns out the little bastard doesn't like alcohol. This information should be more widely spread, I think. Let's see how things go from here. GI doctor is pessimistic, but here's to proving him wrong.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

fuzzy wrote:Couple of hotties here. Who's going to be my wing man?

http://i.imgur.com/s9grhG0.png
Why do the people in Muskrat's photo's always hold Dannyelle like they hold onto their retarded brother for a picture? Hey look at me with my retarded brother. You can tell by how I'm holding him I really really like him even though he's retarded.

CaptainFluffyBunny

John D wrote:

WTF! This is the pit. Fuck you cunts! Jesus Fucking Christ.... when did all these fucking pussies take over the pit?!?!?

Oh... and by the way. Kiss my ass you bunch of pussy-faggots! Seriously!
Quiet, Nazi scum. You're laying the pipes...

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

d4m10n wrote:Hope the Swiss and the Germans have an ancient duelling code to fall back upon in these degenerate times.

The Ehren-Codex should suffice. It was OK for Clive Candy and Theo Kretschmar-Schuldorff.

Really?

Post by Really? »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Well fuck. Bad results from my initial liver blood tests and physical exam. Turns out the little bastard doesn't like alcohol. This information should be more widely spread, I think. Let's see how things go from here. GI doctor is pessimistic, but here's to proving him wrong.
Sending you good thoughts. I hope you feel better and that your organs refresh themselves.

CaptainFluffyBunny

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:Well fuck. Bad results from my initial liver blood tests and physical exam. Turns out the little bastard doesn't like alcohol. This information should be more widely spread, I think. Let's see how things go from here. GI doctor is pessimistic, but here's to proving him wrong.
Fuck, sorry man. You taking any other medication? I got a bad result, but it dropped the minute I gave up statins.

Really?

Post by Really? »

MacGruberKnows wrote:

Why do the people in Muskrat's photo's always hold Dannyelle like they hold onto their retarded brother for a picture? Hey look at me with my retarded brother. You can tell by how I'm holding him I really really like him even though he's retarded.
Maybe the Pit should chip in some money to get her a new hoodie. I don't know why she can't go to a thrift shop near her homeless shelter and pick one up for cheap. There are also many charities that provide women with business-ready clothing. (But none for men because fuck men.)

CaptainFluffyBunny

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
Reinhold Löw playing with squirrel nazi totenkopf officer wehrmacht waffen-ss animal human feeding.jpg
The point is, not all Nazi's are squirrel lovers, but squirrel's are nazi lovers and fucking rights Germany has every right to ban squirrels. And fuck you Nazi lover's who say otherwise.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Germany needs more of these guys, even if he is English:

[youtube][/youtube]

Trust me, it ain't squirrels that breed like rabbits, it's rabbits that breed like squirrels.

Y'know all that pipe you guys been laying for the last couple of weeks. Left unchecked these fuckers will clog all those pipes. Then y'now what you got? Clogged pipes and squirrels in clogged up pipes.

As a guy who welded for me used to mutter to himself around late afternoon on a hot day under his welding helmet: "Shoot them, shoot them all. Cocksuckers."

He must have been talking about squirrels. But I didn't know that then, so I laid him off. For reasons.

CaptainFluffyBunny

MacGruberKnows wrote:
CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
The attachment Reinhold Löw playing with squirrel nazi totenkopf officer wehrmacht waffen-ss animal human feeding.jpg is no longer available
The point is, not all Nazi's are squirrel lovers, but squirrel's are nazi lovers and fucking rights Germany has every right to ban squirrels. And fuck you Nazi lover's who say otherwise.
squirrels.jpg
(21.51 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

CaptainFluffyBunny

HitlerSquirrel.jpg
(84.46 KiB) Downloaded 128 times

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Did you just say I post on a forum that has reached a new low?!?!

I am so going to sew you.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/74d97b01ea/15071.jpg

Personally I am looking forward to the continuing discussion on laying pipes. I am not sure they understand the first thing that comes to mind when they say that.

https://imgoat.com/uploads/74d97b01ea/15073.jpg

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

So who is up for laying pipes for Nazis?

https://imgoat.com/uploads/74d97b01ea/15077.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

deLurch wrote:So who is up for laying pipes for Nazis?

https://imgoat.com/uploads/74d97b01ea/15077.jpg
Maybe not, but do you think the hat and choker would be a nice gift for the wife? Probably best to not have her open it in front of the kids and in-laws. Christmas was mighty embarrassing.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

deLurch wrote:So who is up for laying pipes for Nazis?

[img]https://imgoat.com/uploads/74d97b01ea/15077.jpg[/mg]
I thought the krauts prefer laying cables in bed?

Filthy bastards.

Old_ones

Post by Old_ones »

Ape+lust wrote:http://imgur.com/Uf45W6C.png

"i gotta be saying"

"if you white"

"don't never ever"

Danielle the Whe-gro, warning whites off saying "nigger." Make 'em cringe and they'll listen better, right?
If I didn't know any better I might think that Danielle Muscato's twitter was a dimwitted attempt to rip off Godfrey Elfwick. I think the dude is serious based on past history, but it can be difficult to tell.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Service Dog, you were right to chase the squirrel. Good dog.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

I actually googled 'nazi laying pipe' and there is actually no picture I can find of a nazi actually laying pipe.

So it's a hoax.

There is this though:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... dldSyfYbZk

But that is an alleged Nazi pipe. But not a nazi laying pipe.

And the pipe is a hoax anyway.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Now here is an actual Nazi allegedly smoking a pipe:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 6f5e8e.jpg

But nazi's and pipe have been so coopted for personal ideological reasons I don't know what to believe anymore about Nazi's and pipes, so I will give it a 'possibly maybe' and move on.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Old_ones wrote:If I didn't know any better I might think that Danielle Muscato's twitter was a dimwitted attempt to rip off Godfrey Elfwick. I think the dude is serious based on past history, but it can be difficult to tell.
Perhaps we should have the Elfwick start tweeting out some of Muscato's tweets and see if everyone still thinks that it is satire.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

I did a google on Nazi Smoking Pole. The results were not so sexy.

Pitchguest

Post by Pitchguest »

...Fuck.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

deLurch wrote:I did a google on Nazi Smoking Pole. The results were not so sexy.
Did find a hit for 'Nazi smoking'. Likewise, the results were not so sexy':

https://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/upl ... moker1.jpg

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Photoshopping people into goatse is one thing. Insinuating that they're in league with white supremacist and nazis is another. No employer cares about people being photoshopped into goatse. No family does. No local figure of authority in a "community" does.

On the other hand associating someone with white supremacy or nazism is something that those people might tend to care, especially those who are already keen on character assassination.

I supposed it's all fine and dandy for Aneris to juxtapose nazist/white supremacist references to anyone she wishes, regardless of the potential consequences to this person. I bet that Aneris would get a little pissed off, too, if someone insinuated that she freely associates with people who hit others in the head with bike locks and/or defends their violence (which she DIDN'T do, like I DIDN'T defend any white supremacist or nazi idea, not even remotely).

But hey, it's all fine to claim that people are "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" or "laying the pipes for neo-nazism". No harm done, the real harm is the dumb meme about a German naked woman doing the nazi salute posted by the Reichsburger dude, that really deserved the involvement of the German police.

Well, let's see if Aneris likes it when her words (which aren't dumb memes, but defamation of character) have consequences. Maybe she'll protest that she has a right to freely say that people are "in service of" or "laying the pipes for" neo-nazism. We'll see about that, let the courts decide.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

The funny thing is that apparently for some people the biggest outrage was that I briefly used Aneris' avatar.

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Kirbmarc wrote:The funny thing is that apparently for some people the biggest outrage was that I briefly used Aneris' avatar.
First they come for our avatars, then they kill 6 million. It's a logical progression.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-JWjuv9v9o_o/ ... itler2.jpg

Sent from my Reichphone using nazi pipes.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Kirbmarc wrote:

Photoshopping people into goatse is one thing. Insinuating that they're in league with white supremacist and nazis is another. No employer cares about people being photoshopped into goatse. No family does. No local figure of authority in a "community" does.

On the other hand associating someone with white supremacy or nazism is something that those people might tend to care, especially those who are already keen on character assassination.

I supposed it's all fine and dandy for Aneris to juxtapose nazist/white supremacist references to anyone she wishes, regardless of the potential consequences to this person. I bet that Aneris would get a little pissed off, too, if someone insinuated that she freely associates with people who hit others in the head with bike locks and/or defends their violence (which she DIDN'T do, like I DIDN'T defend any white supremacist or nazi idea, not even remotely).

But hey, it's all fine to claim that people are "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" or "laying the pipes for neo-nazism". No harm done, the real harm is the dumb meme about a German naked woman doing the nazi salute posted by the Reichsburger dude, that really deserved the involvement of the German police.

Well, let's see if Aneris likes it when her words (which aren't dumb memes, but defamation of character) have consequences. Maybe she'll protest that she has a right to freely say that people are "in service of" or "laying the pipes for" neo-nazism. We'll see about that, let the courts decide.

Seems to me that talking bad about people who aren't bike locking people while ignoring people who are bike locking people might not make you a bike locker but it does make you a bike locker enabler which is just as bad. [/crazy new left think]

And only capitalists - nazi's - have locks, because only capitalists/nazi's - white males - believe in private property which we alll know is a straight white male - nazi - social construct invented - and by invention I mean stolen and appropriated because teh white male scum never invented anything - to enslave women, blacks, gays and 2000+ genders, many of them to yet be discovered and we would have discovered them except for fascist white males stopping gender discovery grants - , blah blah fucking blah. So fuck bike locks anyway. Fascist invention. Teh professor was only using teh bike lock as an ironic means of showing teh fascist - white male - what it's like to be beaten over their heads by bike lock fascism. Beat teh white man - nazi - till it's all red in the face. Cause then it ain't white - nazi - anymore. And dat is alwaze a good thing.

Yeah, I said it, and I stand by it. And fuck you anyways.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Kirbmarc wrote:The funny thing is that apparently for some people the biggest outrage was that I briefly used Aneris' avatar.
I searched back a couple months the slow way and failed to find the graphic that offends you so much.

Malky

Post by Malky »

Sorry to here this - however the liver is one of the best regenerating organs we have so there so every chance you can recover. As Tigzy says a review of all your medications could gelpvalso. Good luck with this.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

deLurch wrote:
I searched back a couple months the slow way and failed to find the graphic that offends you so much.
https://imgur.com/NPyN5jL

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

deLurch wrote:
I expect it was this one. Note the Daily Stormer masthead over at the top left, and then just to the right of it is a phrase, a meme - "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" - that Kirbmarc had been using as an avatar:

https://i.imgur.com/NPyN5jL.jpg

Bit of a stretch to insist that proximity is sufficient to link Kirbmarc and The Daily Stormer, much less to justify the contention that the former was "laying the pipes" for the latter.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Seems my extensive research into this 'laying pipe' conundrum has led me to a dead end that I don't think either idiot side can solve:

How the fuck is popeye holding that fucking pipe cause he ain't holding it in his mouth for damn sure:

http://static.dnaindia.com/sites/defaul ... 268230.jpg

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/thum ... 734109.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/08/ ... _large.jpg

WTF was this not discovered years decades ago? But no, the ruse was Nazi pipes to cover it up.

Too many people smoking spinach. Fuck I hate spinach smoking hippies more than I ever hated them.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

By the way I have to admit that I've checked the Creationist Cat video and I was baffled to discover that it links to a livestream where Dave Computing Forever does indeed promote a story from the Daily Stormer about a professor saying that Ireland is allegedly going to change into an Irish-minority country in a few decades and about that's actually going to be a good thing. The story is real, but of course the Daily Stormer spins into the "white genocide" paranoia, and Dave Computing Forever doesn't seem to question this particular spin or go back to the original source.

That's not "laying the pipes for nazism" of course, since Dave doesn't argue that the solution is a nazi policy, on uses the argument that the data seem to back up the conclusion that some people seem to see immigration and a radical change in the ethnic composition of a country as a net good, but it's very bad anyway, especially since there's no qualification about the accuracy of the spin of the Daily Stormer piece.

I apologize for Aneris for not having seen this before. Of course it's not the exact same issue we discussed before about Sargon, but I owe her that.

AndrewV69

Post by AndrewV69 »

MacGruberKnows wrote:

To me the striking thing is always the expression on his face. I see someone getting a "hit" of satisfaction as the need for acceptance and approval is being satisfied.

I could be wrong of course. In any event I feel sorry for him.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Steersman wrote:
deLurch wrote:
I expect it was this one. Note the Daily Stormer masthead over at the top left, and then just to the right of it is a phrase, a meme - "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" - that Kirbmarc had been using as an avatar:

https://i.imgur.com/NPyN5jL.jpg

Bit of a stretch to insist that proximity is sufficient to link Kirbmarc and The Daily Stormer, much less to justify the contention that the former was "laying the pipes" for the latter.
That was the straw that broke the camel's back, but the defamatory comments where the ones where she argued that I was "in service of a neo-nazi agenda" (along with Service Dog).

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

PZ Myers, Russian collaborator wrote:Some people tried to start a new movement called Atheism Plus, in an effort to combine concern for our social needs and it got shattered by the New Atheist
At least he's admitted defeat.

We beat you, you stupid, fat, geoduck-humping loser!

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Pitchguest wrote:
...Fuck.
Seconded.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

All in all I've reconsidered what was said and I have to admit that I overreacted by threatening a lawsuit, I was concerned since attacks on my character have happened in the past and are happening on my facebook account since I've publicly come out as an apostate. I've re-read what was said more lucidly and while Aneris used inflammatory language it doesn't constitute defamation.

I'm willing to close it off and apologize to Aneris to some extent over some of my failings in the debate if she's willing to apologize for having called me Alt-Right, "in service of a neo-nazi agenda", and all the other insults she's used.

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

Cop car stopped a white woman on a bicycle in Chinatown for riding bike outside the bike lane (not illegal). My asian gf stopped, following 'hood protocol of stopping & staring at cops whenever they detain someone... to show cops citizen witnesses are watching for misbehavior. I stopped for more personal reasons-- cops framing me on my bike 2 decades ago for offenses I didnt commit-- which still marr my record & my current life. White biker stood up for herself pretty well. As cops went back from biker toward their car, I told woman 'that's not illegal. fight the ticket. google it. look up Casey Neistat's video on youtube.' Older black cop on passenger side pretty much ignored me, but young white one engaged negatively-- told me to leave the area. I said, "I dont want to disobey your instructions, but that is not a lawful order." Cop replied, "Anything That Comes Out Of A Cop's Mouth Is A Lawful Order" <---exact quote, and he made menacing body language at me.

I kept my hands visible & made a point of walking away, but said​, "That's not true. If you tell me to suck your dick, that's not a Lawful Order! I dont want to suck your dick! " Kept walking... a handful of pedestrians were watching... "I refuse to suck this officer's dick! I don't have to if I dont want to! Im not going to do it! No! I wont suck your dick!"

The cops did not pursue me.

[youtube][/youtube]

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

Kirbmarc wrote:All in all I've reconsidered what was said and I have to admit that I overreacted by threatening a lawsuit, I was concerned since attacks on my character have happened in the past and are happening on my facebook account since I've publicly come out as an apostate.
Sorry to hear it - I gather that many if not most ex-Muslims experience the same sort of thing. Maybe you can complain to Facebook? But you're to be commended for taking a public position on the issue - obviously takes some courage.

I've quoted Simi Rahman several times here - she of "the logical dilemma" at the core of Islam - and had linked to her Facebook page. But that post has been deleted - "for allegedly violating their community standards", although there's a copy available on Patheos that confirms that deletion. And, ICYMI, you might check out Asra Nomani's Meet the honor brigade, an organized campaign to silence debate on Islam; rather a thuggish bunch.
Kirbmarc wrote:I've re-read what was said more lucidly and while Aneris used inflammatory language it doesn't constitute defamation.

I'm willing to close it off and apologize to Aneris to some extent over some of my failings in the debate if she's willing to apologize for having called me Alt-Right, "in service of a neo-nazi agenda", and all the other insults she's used.
Good for you. Although, not to bend over backwards too far in her defense - particularly as I think she periodically seems too quick to make categorical statements, "in service" does seem to cover a lot of ground - "unwittingly" being an implicit possibility as she suggested, at least in your case.