Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: Give Me a Urinal or Give Me Death!

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Shouldn't the thread title read give me a toilet or give me 1.25 million buckaroos?
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/P ... 75835.html :think:

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I love reading stuff in other places where they reference the New Atheists as being part of the early culture war, and us as part of the early resistance.

Fuck guys we're a bunch of wankers on a forum but we're revolutionaries.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Please, I need a support. Another project shat the bed and everyone seem to find it reasonable to shovel it on my plate. I just came back from office just to get an e-mail from boss saying that the angry letter that he sent to a customer misfired and they pinned us good. He asked me to put my ass on the line and talk us out of it.

What a crock of shit. I'm a developer, wasting my time on "he said she said" I didn't even start, on a weekend, when there's still important things to fix. Can't take my mind off it now. I'll fuck myself to sleep with this lovely porter.

What's the point of adulthood, anyway?

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

rayshul wrote:Fuck guys we're a bunch of wankers on a forum but we're revolutionaries.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sou ... 0229000736

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Mister Metokur gives chimes in which his thoughts on Shia LeBoueff

[youtube][/youtube]

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

MarcusAu wrote:Mister Metokur gives chimes in which his thoughts on Shia LeBoueff
Cringe³.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

Bunch of prudes...

Easy J

Post by Easy J »

This isn't a front. I'm a wanker off of this forum, too.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:Bunch of prudes...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 86b5b5.jpg

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

rayshul wrote:Milo's doing a bit of doxing of antifa. Not linking but it's on Breitbart.
Assuming I've found the right Breitbart article, it's not Milo but some other Breitbart scribbler called Mike Ma.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:
rayshul wrote:Milo's doing a bit of doxing of antifa. Not linking but it's on Breitbart.
Assuming I've found the right Breitbart article, it's not Milo but some other Breitbart scribbler called Mike Ma.
I saw one Milo article about how the antifa people were talking about their bullshit and making plans on public social media accounts tied to their real identities. Does that qualify as doxing if you point out someone saying under their own names in a public forum that they're wondering what kind of mask to wear during their activities?

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Really? wrote:
Tigzy wrote:
I saw one Milo article about how the antifa people were talking about their bullshit and making plans on public social media accounts tied to their real identities. Does that qualify as doxing if you point out someone saying under their own names in a public forum that they're wondering what kind of mask to wear during their activities?
That looks like what I saw - but the writer wasn't Milo, but the Mike bloke stated above. :think: Can you PM me the link?

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

[quote="free thoughtpolice"
When they get older they are less reliable than other makes, and they are considerably more expensive to maintain.
[/quote]

Indeed, the Panther would often average only 50 miles between breakdowns, and the transmission was poor.

Maintenance was only possible with a hammer, not a screwdriver.

The M4 Sherman, despite being built in Mexico, proved far superior, and still sells well today.

free thoughtpolice

Sulman wrote:[quote="free thoughtpolice"
When they get older they are less reliable than other makes, and they are considerably more expensive to maintain.
Indeed, the Panther would often average only 50 miles between breakdowns, and the transmission was poor.

Maintenance was only possible with a hammer, not a screwdriver.

The M4 Sherman, despite being built in Mexico, proved far superior, and still sells well today.[/quote]

Of course, neither of these compared in quality to the Japanese produced 4 Chi-To which had the distinction of never having another tank shell pierce its' armor. Not trying to troll here :whistle: but I understand it retains resale value better than the German counterparts.

sp0tlight

Post by sp0tlight »

Finally watched Dr. Strange. I think I'm over the hill when it comes to super hero movies. It's so formulaic by now I could write story beats without watching it. Visuals were cool, but man.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

My dog eat a reasonable portion of his industrial rubber-backed carpet square last night.

I thought he was smarter than that. I thought we had a deal.

He appears a bit more subdued this morning. I will be interested to see what comes out of him.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Post by ConcentratedH2O, OM »

Brive1987 wrote:Least Mykeru-y comment I've ever seen.

http://i.imgur.com/M86AFTL.jpg

http://theralphretort.com/trump-set-to- ... s-1026017/
Regarding this and a comment a few above it: I cannot read the name "Karen Stollznow" without hearing in my head in Mykeru's voice. The way he used to say it on his vids, twisting those vowels around like they were iron bars across his broad, manly thighs.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:My dog eat a reasonable portion of his industrial rubber-backed carpet square last night.

He appears a bit more subdued this morning. I will be interested to see what comes out of him.
He's a lesbian?

Really?

Post by Really? »

Uh oh. YouTube is being all Twittery.
YouTube disabled Breitbart News Senior Editor MILO’s livestreaming ability on Friday, just hours before his speech on immigration at the University of New Mexico.
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/2 ... ew-mexico/

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

sp0tlight wrote:
What's the point of adulthood, anyway?
To cause misery and make you yearn for childhood. And to hear the lament of the women.

Yes, that is bad.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

free thoughtpolice wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:My dog eat a reasonable portion of his industrial rubber-backed carpet square last night.

He's a lesbian?
That joke was just sitting there, waiting to be picked.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

rayshul wrote:I love reading stuff in other places where they reference the New Atheists as being part of the early culture war, and us as part of the early resistance.

Fuck guys we're a bunch of wankers on a forum but we're revolutionaries.
It woz us wot won it! And Arnie!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:

He's a lesbian?

There's nothing weird with him. If he wasn't my dog I'd date him.

He's hot right?

Super hot. Fantastic.

http://i.imgur.com/nuUcF7o.jpg

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Hope he does crap it out. One of my uncle's dogs chewed up a load or rubber balls, and it ended in a costly visit to the vets a few days later. A few sore days after the op, the mutt was back to running around as though nothing had happened - and ALL rubber balls were put away once "play time" was over!

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm keeping an eye on him, feeding him up seeing if we can push things along ...

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

CommanderTuvok wrote:

Hope he does crap it out. One of my uncle's dogs chewed up a load or rubber balls, and it ended in a costly visit to the vets a few days later. A few sore days after the op, the mutt was back to running around as though nothing had happened - and ALL rubber balls were put away once "play time" was over!
Did the dog run up to your uncle with one of his shits in his mouth, in the hope that your uncle would throw it so he could chase it?

free thoughtpolice

Brive: Puppies will do that when bored occasionally. Does it have good things to chew on occasionally? We had a dog that would eat wood and had a hell of a time stopping him but finally succeeded. I had to watch him like a hawk and consistently correct him.
[youtube][/youtube]

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

http://i.imgur.com/92W9oyZ.jpg

I saw him starting to have a go at it last night. So I liberally applied no chew spray - which I can vouch is very unappealing.

Apparently only to a discerning audience. :/

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Brive: Puppies will do that when bored occasionally. Does it have good things to chew on occasionally? We had a dog that would eat wood and had a hell of a time stopping him but finally succeeded. I had to watch him like a hawk and consistently correct him.
[youtube][/youtube]

He had his chew toys which were not up to scratch. We have to leave him in his pen for athe work day come January 30. I can see the matting will have to go and the polished stained wooden floors will be cactus. He has already burned a major patch that will require reboarding.

We could put him out side in a double pen but it's been like 40 degrees here.

I was keen to use the laundry/store room combo but got howled down by the axis of evil. Tiles, cool, plenty of space but no windows.

free thoughtpolice

Try crating him?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Try crating him?

The exercise pen is larger and tall so he can't get out. My mistake was trying to protect my expensive floors. :bjarte:

Obviously the carpet tiles are now going to be history.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Brive: Puppies will do that when bored occasionally. Does it have good things to chew on occasionally? We had a dog that would eat wood and had a hell of a time stopping him but finally succeeded. I had to watch him like a hawk and consistently correct him.
[youtube][/youtube]

He had his chew toys which were not up to scratch. We have to leave him in his pen for athe work day come January 30. I can see the matting will have to go and the polished stained wooden floors will be cactus. He has already burned a major patch that will require reboarding.

We could put him out side in a double pen but it's been like 40 degrees here.

I was keen to use the laundry/store room combo but got howled down by the axis of evil. Tiles, cool, plenty of space but no windows.
If it comes to it, please fuck the bitches and put him in the laundry room. 40 degrees, even with a shaded area and water ad libitum, is torture for a dog used to aircon. Stick a low-energy LED in there, he'll be happy enough.

And can you get fresh cow bones over there? Ask your butcher to keep some next time he's dissecting. I haven't known a dog who wouldn't forgo everything else for gnawing on a good old piece of shin: that delicious sheen of fat to be worn off the outside with the teeth, then all that lovely marrow to be mined with the tongue.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:http://i.imgur.com/92W9oyZ.jpg

I saw him starting to have a go at it last night. So I liberally applied no chew spray - which I can vouch is very unappealing.

Apparently only to a discerning audience. :/

Maybe Skepticon should consider buying a case of the stuff to protect women and transwomen and transmen from men.

https://dogbunker.com/wp-content/upload ... 21x300.png

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote:Try crating him?
Fuck off.

What the fuck is the American obsession with crating? You're a bunch of cunts. Train a dog properly (I know, it needs time and effort, sorry to shock you with such harsh words) and it'll be fine.

Crating is for lazy American cunts who want the easy life, and fuck the dog's concerns. The kind of person who drops their dog off at the local shelter on their way out of town to move to a new city. Both of these behaviors were so shocking to me when I came here.

free thoughtpolice

I haven't used crates myself and it makes sense they shouldn't be overused. However, some info that might help if needed.
http://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/t ... crates/174

ConcentratedH2O, OM

free thoughtpolice wrote:I haven't used crates myself and it makes sense they shouldn't be overused. However, some info that might help if needed.
http://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/t ... crates/174
FTP hadn't seen my post when xie wrote this. I will check out xir's link.

free thoughtpolice

And can you get fresh cow bones over there? Ask your butcher to keep some next time he's dissecting. I haven't known a dog who wouldn't forgo everything else for gnawing on a good old piece of shin: that delicious sheen of fat to be worn off the outside with the teeth, then all that lovely marrow to be mined with the tongue.
And dried pig's ears, cooked bones can be dangerous, so there's that.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

I'm going to get a marrow bone.

I had, after 5 years, finally be arsed to figure out the 7 day timer on the aircon so it will be set twice a day for an hour or so. I just can't risk more rubber consumption - so it will be laundry or wood. Wife's away this weekend so I have 1.5 days to make the former option desirable.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Dont' worry - I'm sure he will soon bounce back.

ConcentratedH2O, OM

Brive1987 wrote:I'm going to get a marrow bone.
Not one of those dried-out pieces of crap? Get a fresh one from your butcher or supermarket. Failing that, drive around and see if there's any fields with a horse in. A few strokes with a sharp blade and you've got a bone, the horse has a limp, and the dog has a tasty treat.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

ConcentratedH2O, OM wrote:
Brive1987 wrote:I'm going to get a marrow bone.
Not one of those dried-out pieces of crap? Get a fresh one from your butcher or supermarket. Failing that, drive around and see if there's any fields with a horse in. A few strokes with a sharp blade and you've got a bone, the horse has a limp, and the dog has a tasty treat.

No not a fake fibre glass one or whatever it is. A butcher shop one so heavy he won't be able to lift it.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Fucking SJW - entryism second front. ;)
Ms. Crank also said she saw abortions as less about religion than about preserving the rights of unborn children. “It’s more a social justice issue for unborn babies than a religious one to push an agenda,” she said. “Everyone should be able to live their life and live it however they want to.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/p ... -news&_r=0

Keating

Post by Keating »

Then spray it with that no chew stuff before you give it to him.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

NYT says "thousands" attended the March for Life.

I'm reading elsewhere that "hundreds of thousands" would be more accurate. Why can't the media just tell it like it is?

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Looks like Watson is already hoping someone will relieve her of the dog.

Seriously who leaves a puppy alone in public in a big city for 10 mins?

http://i.imgur.com/V0grRoV.jpg

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:Looks like Watson is already hoping someone will relieve her of the dog.

Seriously who leaves a puppy alone in public in a big city for 10 mins?

http://i.imgur.com/V0grRoV.jpg
She might have intended to set a trap for wealthy single men with a nesting instinct and was disappointed when only little girls showed up.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

A Plan B for the sad-cuck.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Shit. John Hurt has died.

CommanderTuvok

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Seeing lots of posts about Lindsay Lohan converting reverting to Islam, blah blah blah. Don't know if true, but mental trouble women are vulnerable to such mind viruses.

But if true, she could now be known as Lindsay Noham!
:lol:

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

[youtube][/youtube]

free thoughtpolice

Trump says they can let Xtians through the border with less hassle than muslims. He should do the same thing for atheists shouldn't he?

Keating

Post by Keating »

And scientologists, for that matter.

free thoughtpolice

Keating wrote:And scientologists, for that matter.
Don't tell Brother Miscavidge or they will start recruiting in Syrian and other refugee camps and bring them over as slaves to serve Tom Cruise.
:hand:

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Shatterface wrote:Shit. John Hurt has died.
Damn! Another good actor down :(

Loved him in "The proposition"

[youtube][/youtube]

R.I.P. :(

Service Dog

Post by Service Dog »

The archive of that public facebook page-- where the Colorado Springs anti-fascists plot to punch Milo-- is an instructive core-sample of their discourse. As you read it, imagine These are the people in charge of making sure sewers & hospitals work, after their glorious revolution-- or even administering your Obamacare, had Hillary won.

http://archive.is/oMneF

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

MarcusAu wrote:Dont' worry - I'm sure he will soon bounce back.
Ho ho ho. Kylie's arse is awesome!

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/27/polit ... index.html
"The chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by an asylum-seeker was one in 2.73 billion a year," wrote the study's author, Alex Nowrasteh. "The chance of being murdered in a terrorist attack committed by a refugee is one in 3.64 billion a year."
OK. I call that obviously false, or incredibly outdated.

free thoughtpolice

[youtube][/youtube]

Bhurzum

Post by Bhurzum »

Service Dog wrote:The archive of that public facebook page-- where the Colorado Springs anti-fascists plot to punch Milo-- is an instructive core-sample of their discourse. As you read it, imagine These are the people in charge of making sure sewers & hospitals work, after their glorious revolution-- or even administering your Obamacare, had Hillary won.

http://archive.is/oMneF
The faux hard-man routines, the virtue signalling, the outrage and ad-hominem-laden screeching - truly, a thing to behold!

Thanks, SD, an excellent (if early) start to my day!