In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
free thoughtpolice

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Go vegan. Peace brothers, sisters, and nonbinary siblings.

TheMudbrooker

Post by TheMudbrooker »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Go vegan. Peace brothers, sisters, and nonbinary siblings.
Apparently veganism causes rampant finger growth making it impossible to keep them away from a camera lens.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
How Gamergate nearly destroyed my fabulous life of nude Suicide Girl kink modeling and sort-of-almost coding 1980's text-based adventures optimized for Trash-80s, by launching me into the spotlight and an unending flow of SJW blind adulation.

How on earth did she suck in her gut for that entire photo shoot?
A little thing called photoshop...

Really?

Post by Really? »

TheMudbrooker wrote:
free thoughtpolice wrote:Go vegan. Peace brothers, sisters, and nonbinary siblings.
Apparently veganism causes rampant finger growth making it impossible to keep them away from a camera lens.
"I didn't see anything...nothing happened, officer."

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

https://imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37014.gif

This has not been a good day.

Really?

Post by Really? »

deLurch wrote: https://imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37014.gif

This has not been a good day.
Sad, perhaps, but this is just part and parcel of living in the city. You have a greater chance of getting struck by lighting three times in a single day than being killed at a protest.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

free thoughtpolice wrote:PZ has weighed in on Charlottelville:
http://archive.is/IzAZk
Shun them, scorn them, punch them in the face. Tear down their monuments, trash their flags, fire them from their jobs.
Maybe you can put all of them in a nice re-education camp.
Pierce R. Butler
12 August 2017 at 10:40 am
Keep an eye on the pics from today’s demo – there’s a prize for the first one to spot James Damore!
If someone said the same about Linda "A Jihad against Trump" Sarsour and a ISIS compound they'd be a bigot.

dog puke

Post by dog puke »

Three cheers for civil discourse.

#fuck

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

OK. Interview with the guy with white shit all over his face in front of the fire truck.

Says it was a grey Dodge Charger with heavily tinted windows, and NO rear license plate. But the police DID apprehend him as soon as he turned the corner.

Currently at NEGATIVE -1:16:30 time punch. Do the math from this post's time punch to find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bftlvh1qs

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

OK. Interview with the guy with white shit all over his face in front of the fire truck.

Says it was a grey Dodge Charger with heavily tinted windows, and NO rear license plate. But the police DID apprehend him as soon as he turned the corner.

Currently at NEGATIVE -1:16:30 time punch. Do the math from this post's time punch to find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7Bftlvh1qs

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Now negative -1:18:00 time punch & going back since this is a live stream.

deLurch

#BloodDrive

Post by deLurch »

free thoughtpolice

Another look:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

screwtape wrote: Somehow I don't think this little beauty would get the joke about 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
I told that joke not too long back at our weekly horsey people dinner. My vet, whose dad was a famous computer language inventor, burst out laughing while everyone else just waited and waited for me to finish the list.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

DrokkIt wrote: A little thing called photoshop...
I don't think even Ape+Lust is THAT good, no offense.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Julia Serano wrote:... as a theory of transsexual etiology and taxonomy, autogynephilia seems to have little merit.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

As of now there's really no way of knowing if the driver was alt-right knowingly plowing into SJWs or an SJW unknowingly smashing into his or her own team.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Also retards on Twitter are fingering the car with the religious license plate that was read-ended (and this is clearly visible in all pictures of that license plate) as the one that did it, even though it didn't.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

I suspect @AceAsianBot might be a certain professor we know...

Really?

Post by Really? »

Sunder wrote:As of now there's really no way of knowing if the driver was alt-right knowingly plowing into SJWs or an SJW unknowingly smashing into his or her own team.

If it turns out to have been an SJW, we will never hear a correction. (Except for the first one that we'll share here.) It will be just like the London terror attacks...no one in the media will ever bring it up.

If it's a white supremacist, we'll hear about it every single day a thousand times a day.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Sunder wrote:As of now there's really no way of knowing if the driver was alt-right knowingly plowing into SJWs or an SJW unknowingly smashing into his or her own team.
There's a name starting to crop up on twitter belonging to that of an arty hippy-stoner type who doesn't like Trump. Doesn't appear to be a full-on Antifa, but neither does he appear to be much of a fan of the alt-right either. However, given that it's all part of the rumour mill at this stage, I'm not gonna bandy his name about.

If it does turn out to be this guy, who's clearly a little more to the left than he is to the right, then it'll be curious to see if the left will be quick in dropping the 'terrorism' from their tweets. As to why he would do it:

1. Last minute convert to the alt right cause.

2. Thought he was actually mowing down some real actual nazis as opposed to the anti type.

3. Was stoned out of his fucking basket (likeliest, IMO)

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

Right-wing confirmed...

http://i.imgur.com/ApFBK3Y.gif

Really?

Post by Really? »

Tigzy wrote:
There's a name starting to crop up on twitter belonging to that of an arty hippy-stoner type who doesn't like Trump. Doesn't appear to be a full-on Antifa, but neither does he appear to be much of a fan of the alt-right either. However, given that it's all part of the rumour mill at this stage, I'm not gonna bandy his name about.

If it does turn out to be this guy, who's clearly a little more to the left than he is to the right, then it'll be curious to see if the left will be quick in dropping the 'terrorism' from their tweets. As to why he would do it:

2. Thought he was actually mowing down some real actual nazis as opposed to the anti type.

I'll refrain from spreading the name, too. The guy seems to have wished Trump had been aborted. He also said, "Nationalism is a brainwash" and that we need to come together as a world, not just America. Support for Black Panthers on his social media.

We may not hear about this event after tomorrow, aside from the lying about the violence committed by white nationalists.

free thoughtpolice

If this guy turns out to be a leftist that was mistakenly trying to punch nazis that would be ironic. I wonder if the people that are demanding that it be called an act of terrorism would change their tune.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Tigzy wrote:Doesn't appear to be a full-on Antifa
Which would increase the odds of him not knowing about the counter protest.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Tigzy wrote:

Allegedly that car has changed hands 3 times since the original purchase. I would not hold my breath on that being the accurate person.

This is allegedly a photo of the arrest.
https://imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37063.png

White shirt & khakis. The white shirt matches the one of the driver in that other photo.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Theory:

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

The mystery hippie has posted that he was not the driver, so that's out.

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

deLurch wrote: Allegedly that car has changed hands 3 times since the original purchase. I would not hold my breath on that being the accurate person.

This is allegedly a photo of the arrest.
https://imgoat.com/uploads/5771bce93e/37063.png
Yeah, the dude's popped up on his FB page making it clear they've got the wrong guy. He's getting trolled to hell, though. Jesus.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Wrong guy but probably the right car.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Media:

Car plows down anti-Trump protesters: "You must call it by it's proper name: white supremacist Nazism."

Car plows into people on a London Bridge: "This was merely an accident and it would be wrong to connect the action to the race of the perpetrator in any way."

free thoughtpolice

Brive was right about that Dunkirk movie. Something isn't quite right. :think:

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

WTF

rayshul

Post by rayshul »

I have had a fun experience today where I realise I like these little Neo-Nazis better than I like the left and that's surely not a good position to be in.

Steersman

Post by Steersman »

screwtape wrote: <snip>

Also, no Chrome and no Google here for a very long time. Chrome is a spyware-corrupted copy of the open source browser Chromium, and the best end-user version of that is currently Vivaldi. DuckDuckGo is a decent search engine, and will get better the more of us that use it. No tracking at all.
Kind of amusing to see many people making hay out of Google's faux pas, and even integrating it into their advertisements: https://twitter.com/randalusa/status/895668378253185024

Really?

Post by Really? »

rayshul wrote:I have had a fun experience today where I realise I like these little Neo-Nazis better than I like the left and that's surely not a good position to be in.
I can't stand the virtue signaling. All they do over and over is say that Nazis are bad. I don't like Nazis, either. Aside from the couple hundred Nazis, no one likes Nazis. I already know you don't like Nazis. If you did, I wouldn't be connected to you on social media.

free thoughtpolice

Brive1987 wrote:WTF
On CNN Van Jones is blaming all 3 fatalities on nazis. Presumably the white supremacists shot down the helicopter?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Really? wrote:
rayshul wrote:I have had a fun experience today where I realise I like these little Neo-Nazis better than I like the left and that's surely not a good position to be in.
I can't stand the virtue signaling. All they do over and over is say that Nazis are bad. I don't like Nazis, either. Aside from the couple hundred Nazis, no one likes Nazis. I already know you don't like Nazis. If you did, I wouldn't be connected to you on social media.
Meanwhile Jerry's joined the predictable parade of people asking why Trump hasn't virtue signaled hard enough today.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
How Gamergate nearly destroyed my fabulous life of nude Suicide Girl kink modeling and sort-of-almost coding 1980's text-based adventures optimized for Trash-80s, by launching me into the spotlight and an unending flow of SJW blind adulation.

How on earth did she suck in her gut for that entire photo shoot?
Something tells me she wrote the "About the author" section at Amazon herself:
About the Author
Zoe Quinn is one of the most critically acclaimed, widely recognized indie developers in the gaming industry, and a leading voice in the fight against online abuse. She has testified about online abuse at the United Nations, and the issue continues to make headlines, from features in tech publications to national op-eds about political discourse online. Quinn's most famous game, Depression Quest, has been played by over 2 million people.
No word on how many of the 2 million survived, but those who didn't kill themselves probably died laughing.

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

In truly tragic news; it looks like Cartoon Network forced diversity hires on Dan Harmon, so Rick and Morty now has 50% female identified writing staff. Well, the show was good while it lasted.

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/rick-a ... 201865720/

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

katamari Damassi wrote:In truly tragic news; it looks like Cartoon Network forced diversity hires on Dan Harmon
Harmon's very SJW friendly already. He's also going through a bad divorce, and in what I'm sure is a complete coincidence, the show's current arc is about a bad divorce.

Rick and Morty is a show that is made in writers' room meetings, not created by a single scriptwiter. Harmon is also a control freak who nearly flipped out on his buddy Justin Roiland when it came out during an interview that the latter was even considering pitching another show without his involvement.

I hate forced diversity but that's not even close to the full story here.

Really?

Post by Really? »

http://68.media.tumblr.com/dc22dbcd9a7e ... o1_500.gif

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

The latest name is looking promising. They do not appear to be hunting in the wrong fields.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Really? wrote:

Tigzy
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Tigzy »

Given the comparative amount of deaths at the hands of the extreme left in the 20th century, it's not really a morally iffy position to be in at all.

And remember, like muslims, most communists and racists are peaceful, so it's fine.

free thoughtpolice

deLurch wrote:The latest name is looking promising. They do not appear to be hunting in the wrong fields.
Muhammud Hitler? A white nationalist using muslim terrorist tactics sounds about right.

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

katamari Damassi wrote:In truly tragic news; it looks like Cartoon Network forced diversity hires on Dan Harmon, so Rick and Morty now has 50% female identified writing staff. Well, the show was good while it lasted.

I think it's kind of them to take the time off the super-successful shows they created to help out the struggling boys.

Females are definitely high-empathy.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

A comment at Jerry's:
Donald Trump once again refuses to call out white-nationalist racism and anti-Semitism. Time and again he has had to be dragged kicking and screaming just to disavow their support. (“You want me to renounce? There, I renounce. You happy now?”)

This, from the guy who constantly complained that Barack Obama wouldn’t expressly name “Islamic terrorism.” I’m all for calling a spade a spade, whether it’s Islamism or white-nationalism. But at least Obama had a good-faith (if mistaken) basis for not naming Islam: a desire to make common cause with moderate Muslims in the fight against terrorism. Donald Trump’s only reason for refusing to denounce white-nationalism is to avoid alienating a substantial portion of his base.
If we acknowledge that it's possible to be a "moderate" follower of a violent supremacist ideology, why privilege only religious ideologies in this way? Couldn't there at least in theory exist moderate Klansmen?

Wild Zontargs

Post by Wild Zontargs »

Sounds about right.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

They at least bathe before a street fight.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Taking a page from Kirbmarc's playbook, over at David McAfee's post about the Charlottesville nazis, I've been using without attribution David McAfee's words urging we not jump to conclusions following the Manchester bombing. The SJWs are all over me for being pro-nazi.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... emergency/

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

http://coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-f ... -injuries/
police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.

jugheadnaut

Post by jugheadnaut »

katamari Damassi wrote:In truly tragic news; it looks like Cartoon Network forced diversity hires on Dan Harmon, so Rick and Morty now has 50% female identified writing staff. Well, the show was good while it lasted.

Dexter turned to shit when the writing staff became majority women, but I have no idea if that was a diversity initiative.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:http://coed.com/2017/08/12/james-alex-f ... -injuries/
police believe the suspect didn’t intentionally mow down protesters out of malice intent. Lorenz reports that authorities believe that the suspect acted out of fear as protesters swarmed the vehicle, some allegedly acting violent.
PZ has already shat another post out on this. Wow. Unlike Paris it appears he has "much to say".

Moreover, he seems to have the inside story:
A car driven by our craven American Nazis was intentionally driven into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville today

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

More tweets from The Hill reporter: car was covered in dents from baseball bats:

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2017/08/ ... ne-killed/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jugheadnaut wrote: Dexter turned to shit when the writing staff became majority women, but I have no idea if that was a diversity initiative.
Let me guess -- that was the season with Julia Stiles?