In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
CommanderTuvok

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by CommanderTuvok »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
CommanderTuvok wrote:With regard to Patheos, has everybody noticed all the biggest cunts on there migrated from (or are still attached to) Pharyngula?
Bloggers and/or commenters? The Patheos: Nonreligious channel is mostly the SJW/Humanist/Polyamory channel.

Meanwhile, the new web design continues to shine:
patheos.png
I meant commentators. I only know of that Sweaty Lard Bucket (Ed) who moved over, and I NEVER look at his blog.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

A bunch of writers have ditched Ain't It Cool News after the allegations against Hairy Harry Knowles.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

shoutinghorse wrote:White antifa are inherently racist, even when they are punching Nazis :lol:
That is hilarious. Virtue signalling won't cut it anymore. Eating their own is the only way forward.

MacGruberKnows

Post by MacGruberKnows »

SM1957 wrote:Sweden buys a 1.7 million dollar house for a Syrian with 3 wives and 16 children.

It's got a sea view.

Which is nice.

I think Sweden already regards all marriages as equal - even the second and third ones.

https://nyheteridag.se/sd-nacka-kommun- ... tre-fruar/
I will translate for those who don't understand Swedish:
BORK BORK BORK, BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
BORK BORK BORK, BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
BORK BORK, BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK, BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK BORK
If you still don't understand, here is a picture of a hot Swedish chick:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/or ... 1e263e.jpg

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:
shoutinghorse wrote:White antifa are inherently racist, even when they are punching Nazis :lol:
That is hilarious. Virtue signalling won't cut it anymore. Eating their own is the only way forward.
This is why I'm not really all that scared of Antifa. They're too stupid and too eager to jump the gun with virtue signalling.

In a proper revolution, you dispose of the useful idiots after they've done all the work. The mad grab for status is self-handicapping. They'll never accomplish enough to reach the point where said idiots are no longer needed.

mordacious1

Post by mordacious1 »

Yeah PZ
Quit being performative. Quit talking about punching Nazis and actually punch one, you white, racist loser.
We could put it on pay for view and raise all kinds of money for the cause.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

paddybrown wrote:
Shatterface wrote:Listening to Sam Harris and reading State Star Codex recently, the question occured to me: is meditation complete bollocks?

I can buy that it is relaxing but the claims about letting go of the 'illusion' of the self and all that sounds like a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap to me.
I just started listening to the audiobook of Sam's Waking Up, and while there's some interesting anecdotes from philosophy and neuroscience, I am baffled by the meditation stuff. Yes, it's good to relax and clear your mind. But why is it a good thing to divest yourself of self, or to claim there's no such thing? I experience the universe from my point of view, and my point of view only. No matter how much I quiet my mind, that doesn't change. We can experience different states of consciousness, but we can't transcend subjectivity, and I think we're better off embracing and understanding that than pretending it's not true.
See my post above in response to Shatterface. It can actually be done, although it takes a bit of work.

Of course it depends on what you mean by subjectivity - in the sense that all our perceptions are from a particular point of view (e.g. this particular angle on the tree), then you can't get rid of subjectivity, but in the sense of subjectivity as the feeling of being a thing that's "in here" in the body, separate from the world, looking out on it - that kind of subjectivity can definitely be absent.

IIRC there's a scientist who did MRI type investigations of advanced meditators' brains, and it seems that whatever gadgetry is responsible for maintaining the distinction between self and world is what gets knocked out. But the distinction between self and world is a matter of convenience anyway and has a fuzzy boundary even under ordinary circumstances. The world is a single, causally-concatenated system, so metaphysically speaking any node of consciousness arising in that system can be understood as "belonging to" the system as a whole, even if it evolved as part of the steering mechanism for a tiny portion (the body) of that total system and "belongs to" the body as well.

IOW *being a universe's mind and being a body's mind are not mutually exclusive* - the cognitive machinery of the brain, in and of itself, can be viewed as personal or impersonal - it can walk and chew gum at the same time :)

As to whether it's a good thing - it depends on how you look at it. The experience itself is beyond anything one can possibly conceive until one has had it, and is the "biggest" experience it's possible to have in life. The analogy dreaming:waking::waking:enlightenment is perfect. This experience is as orthogonal from the waking state as the waking state is from the dreaming state, and in the same way as you can't put yourself into the frame of mind of the waking state while you're dreaming, you can't put yourself into the frame of mind of this state from the waking state. (Except when you can, i.e. as a result of really intense meditative work - which would be analogous to the knack of lucid dreaming, i.e. waking up to normal consciousness inside a dream.)

The experience can be just a flash in the pan (as it was for me) and ends up being the distant memory of a black hole. But there's moral value from two angles: 1) in order to develop the necessary concentration as an adult, a moral life is really, really useful, since removing the potential intrusion into concentration that you can get from regrets popping into the mind is helpful in attaining the state, and 2) I think when you have people who have gotten comfortable with this state, or for whom it's become more or less permanent, that's actually the deeper source of religion in general, and morality specifically.

(i.e. basically, I think throughout history you have people who have had this experience, and they "return to the world" to tell others about it, rather like the Plato's cave allegory, but the message of "we are all family, we are all a Great Big Thing" gets garbled as it's passed on to disciples with their own obsessions, or down the generations, and becomes institutionalized. But on the other hand, without this constant, regular seeding, in a purely rationally self-interested world, it's somewhat doubtful whether morality would ever have risen beyond the level of hard-coded kin altruism and basic TIT-for-TAT-style interaction strategy.)

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Apropos of nothing, I've found a lovely outdoor spot the Pit might enjoy:

https://i.imgur.com/3K1Jjpa.jpg

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

http://www.newsweek.com/worlds-heaviest ... tal-670435
Healthy at any weight! Burka doubles as circus tent.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Sunder wrote:Apropos of nothing, I've found a lovely outdoor spot the Pit might enjoy:

I love the fact that it's a "forest recreation area." :lol:

katamari Damassi

Post by katamari Damassi »

Sunder wrote:Apropos of nothing, I've found a lovely outdoor spot the Pit might enjoy:

I don't think I'd much to do there. I'll pass.

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

Kirbmarc wrote:
DrokkIt wrote:Actually, no, I take it back.

She is a "game developer"- she developed one game. Bout 20 mins work, I reckon?
Even less considering that the software she uses is so user-friendly that you don't need to "develop" anything, just upload texts, graphics and music (that in Quinn's case were made by other people anyway).

She's as much a "game developer" as someone who uses an online app to make LOLcat memes is an "artist".
Hey, come on. This is far more creative and worthwhile than anything Quinn has done.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/fc/fc2664f5 ... ad879d.jpg

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:Make privilege again.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-09-25/oxfo ... oids-jail/
She also hurled a laptop, glass and jam jar at her Cambridge-educated partner.

The pair met on Tinder
Never, ever date tinder with a short fuse.

feathers

Post by feathers »

DrokkIt wrote:Actually, no, I take it back.

She is a "game developer"- she developed one game. Bout 20 mins work, I reckon?
She's not even the developer, so that would make her game.

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

I'd get lost trying to find it... :bjarte:

feathers

Post by feathers »

shoutinghorse wrote:The UK labour party are holding their annual conference this week and their resident idiot Diane 'abacus' Abbott has been opening her big fat cake hole again.

(She would be our Home Secretary if they ever get elected) :oops:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/amphtml/jimwat ... for-labour
Since the 1990s Labour has substantially increased its number of female MPs, aided by the introduction of all-women shortlists, in which certain constituencies are not allowed to select a male candidate.
I'm confident this strategy assures the best-qualified politicians in every constituency. :twatson:

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

First, Harry Knowles' troubles, and now this.

So of course, I suddenly remember when Knowles caused a minor sensation in 2002 by posting an infamous "review" of Blade 2. If his accuser drags it back into popular awareness, everyone from Marcotte to McEwan will be screeching about hanging him.

Limber those cringe muscles first, or you'll get hurt:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/11793

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

feathers wrote:
Since the 1990s Labour has substantially increased its number of female MPs, aided by the introduction of all-women shortlists, in which certain constituencies are not allowed to select a male candidate.
I'm confident this strategy assures the best-qualified politicians in every constituency. :twatson:
Indeed, they've mostly been feminist harpies; Three of which who immediately spring to mind are Angela Raynor (shadow sec for education)
Rebecca Long Bailey (shadow sec for business)
And Sargons old friend the delightful Jess Philips.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Post by Phil_Giordana_FCD »

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead.

[a man puts a body on the cart]

Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one.

The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not dead.

The Dead Collector: What?

Large Man with Dead Body: Nothing. There's your ninepence.

The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Large Man with Dead Body: Yes he is.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not.

The Dead Collector: He isn't.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better.

Large Man with Dead Body: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.

The Dead Collector: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I don't want to go on the cart.

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, don't be such a baby.

The Dead Collector: I can't take him.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel fine.

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, do me a favor.

The Dead Collector: I can't.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

The Dead Collector: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, when's your next round?

The Dead Collector: Thursday.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a walk.

Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel happy. I feel happy.

[the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]

Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much.

The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday.

Large Man with Dead Body: Right.

screwtape

Post by screwtape »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:

The Dead Collector: Bring out yer dead.

[a man puts a body on the cart]

Large Man with Dead Body: Here's one.

The Dead Collector: That'll be ninepence.

The Dead Collector: What?

Large Man with Dead Body: Nothing. There's your ninepence.

The Dead Collector: 'Ere, he says he's not dead.

Large Man with Dead Body: Yes he is.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm not.

The Dead Collector: He isn't.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, he will be soon, he's very ill.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I'm getting better.

Large Man with Dead Body: No you're not, you'll be stone dead in a moment.

The Dead Collector: Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I don't want to go on the cart.

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, don't be such a baby.

The Dead Collector: I can't take him.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel fine.

Large Man with Dead Body: Oh, do me a favor.

The Dead Collector: I can't.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, can you hang around for a couple of minutes? He won't be long.

The Dead Collector: I promised I'd be at the Robinsons'. They've lost nine today.

Large Man with Dead Body: Well, when's your next round?

The Dead Collector: Thursday.

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I think I'll go for a walk.

Large Man with Dead Body: You're not fooling anyone, you know. Isn't there anything you could do?

The Dead Body That Claims It Isn't: I feel happy. I feel happy.

[the Dead Collector glances up and down the street furtively, then silences the Body with his a whack of his club]

Large Man with Dead Body: Ah, thank you very much.

The Dead Collector: Not at all. See you on Thursday.

Large Man with Dead Body: Right.
Now didn't the blue-haired wonder say something about those who quote Monty Python?

Keating

Post by Keating »

I've been wondering what happens when the Pit dies.

Maybe we've at least beaten a record for longest running single thread in a forum.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

NASCAR, last refuge of true Merrrkans.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKlVw8bV4AAkLyn.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Keating wrote:

Maybe we've at least beaten a record for longest running single thread in a forum.
Nonsense, we're just sleeping.

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

The Norwegian Blue. Wonderful plumage.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Sunder wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:
Sunder wrote:Quinn does have one achievement under her belt: Founding the Crash Override Network (CON), a professional bullying group thinly disguised as an anti-bullying group.
CON? Really? :lol: In a certain way I kind of admire Quinn's chutzpah, the same way you are amused by woomeisters who don't even bother to sound credible. She's screwing over people, telling them exactly what she's doing, and they keep falling for her schemes anyway.
CON pretty much collapsed. It was never anything more than a mean girls clique. Several people who turned to them for help with online bullying ended up being laughed at and bullied by the CON members. After their private chatlogs were leaked they started kicking people out left and right.
That's where the fun and games stop. This one woman, mid twenties I think, with some pretty serious psychological and neurological issues stemming from an abusive childhood, made the mistake of talking to pro-gamergate accounts and soon started getting harassed by antis. She asked CON (so appropriately named) for help and was referred to the blockbot, except that it was the people who used the blockbot who were harassing her. She explained this, and was ignored by CON. The harassment would flare up again from time to time, and I'd DM her to try to get her to log off. She went radio silent some time back, and I prefer to think she finally just stepped away from social media, rather than the darker conclusion. I hate nothing more than someone who grandstands as a moral champion when they're truthfully more nasty than most of their fellow sapiens.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Phil_Giordana_FCD wrote:The Norwegian Blue. Wonderful plumage.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/KmE2PWbIu24/maxresdefault.jpg

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Weird the way SJWs are trawling back through historical figures, evaluating them. Roald Dahl now seems to be under the evaluation microscope. What they should really do is start from the beginning of recorded history and write the SJW History of the World. I'm really curious to see how they'd treat Julius Caesar.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

feathers wrote:
Isn't that the Scarlet?

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Hunt wrote:Weird the way SJWs are trawling back through historical figures, evaluating them. Roald Dahl now seems to be under the evaluation microscope. What they should really do is start from the beginning of recorded history and write the SJW History of the World. I'm really curious to see how they'd treat Julius Caesar.
katamari damassi already did.
The SJW Timeline of the Herstory of Western Civilization

>25,000 BCE: Sun People in Africa and the Americas begin to develop civilization while Ice People in Europe wallow in barbarity.

25,000 BCE: Peaceful, goddess worshipping, matriarchal, feminist civilization begins in Europe.

4,000 BCE: Patriarchal, white male, warriors depose and slaughter peaceful matriarchal society. Minoan civilization(the last vestige of the matriarchy)is crushed around 3,500 BCE.

500 BCE: White Greeks begin to appropriate the knowledge and culture from the advanced, peaceful and charitable Egyptian civilization(who are totally a sub-saharan black African people)from their Library of Alexandria(even though racist archeologists and historians claim the library didn't exist at that time).

332 BCE: Alexander the Great invades Egypt. His racist and misogynist army rapes every woman in Egypt until the black African Egyptians resemble present day caucasian Egyptians.

70 CE: Racist Romans destroy the black Hebrew temple in Jerusalem, replacing the black Jews with fake Jews, consisting of white Europeans. Black Jesus' racial identity is erased and he is henceforth depicted as white. His wife and co-equal partner Mary Magdalene is rewritten as a prostitute.

600 CE: The peaceful religion of Islam is founded by the black African prophet Mohammed(Peace be upon him.)

710 CE: Peaceful Islamic missionaries convert most of Spain and much of the Byzantium Empire, bringing respect for human rights and feminism back to much of Europe.

1095 CE: Racist Pope Urban II, launches a war to crush the new religion of peace. These unprovoked attacks will continue until nearly 1300 CE.

1492 CE: Violent Christians conquer and oppress peaceful Islamic Spain. They then pursue colonialism abroad through biological warfare with the peaceful and egalitarian inhabitants of Turtle Island(North, Central, and South America.) Much of the advanced and peaceful native population who lived in harmony with nature, is wiped out. Those who survive, experience rape and cultural appropriation.

1618 CE: Capitalistic Europeans impose the concept of slavery on advanced and peaceful people's of Africa, abducting approximately a billion of them over the next 300 years.

1685 CE: Beginnings of the “Enlightenment,” an oppressive patriarchal system that ignores womyn's lived experiences and ways of knowing.

1798 CE: Napoleon invades Egypt and shoots the negro nose off of the Sphinx, to hide the fact that Egyptians were an advanced sub-Saharan African race. European forces will invade and destroy much of Africa over the next hundred years for the same purpose.

1804 CE: U.S Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton(an Hispanic) is murdered by white cis, heterosexual, able-bodied Aaron Burr in a hate crime.

1842 CE: Ada Lovelace invents the computer and becomes the first computer programmer. Babbage, who?

1865 CE: A coalition of brave People of Color, Women, and Genderqueers, end chattel slavery in the United States of America.

1868 CE: United States aggression against Japan causes them to pursue militarism and imperialism, which will eventually result in the mass rape of Korean and Chinese womyn during the second World War.

1896 CE: Annie Jump Cannon invents astronomy.

1905 CE: Mileva Maric discovers the Theory of Relativity but her husband Albert Einstein steals it from her.

1933 CE: Adolf Hitler becomes Chancellor of Germany. The Nazi Party become the epitome of white male supremacism and entitlement.

1944 CE: Grace Hopper, and Alan Turing(a gay, neuro-atypical man) invent the electronic computer.

1945 CE: African American pilots known as the Red Tails, and torpedoes designed by Heddy Lamar, defeat the Nazis. Racist U.S. President Truman uses nuclear weapons on two Japanese cities for NO reason.

1953 CE: The structure of DNA is discovered by Rosalind Franklin, but it is stolen by Watson and Crick. This theft kills Franklin in 1958, but Watson and Crick are awarded a Nobel Prize for it later.

1956 CE: Judith Butler is born.

1964 CE: The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King and Malcolm X get the Civil Rights Act passed.

1965 CE: Malcolm X is assassinated by US government agents disguised as two black guys from the Nation of Islam.

1968 CE: The Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King is assassinated by J. Edgar Hoover, under orders from Lyndon B. Johnson, acting on a plan by John F. Kennedy, because MLK was about to bring about a socialist workers' paradise for people of color and non gender binary people.

1969 CE: Trans-womyn of color riot while white gay men cower in the shadows at the Stonewall Inn in New York City. This achieves gay rights. Yay!

1982 CE: Cis gay white males are found to be infecting POC's, Africans, and Haitians with a deadly virus known as HIV. U.S. President Ronald Reagan officially opposes finding a cure for it.

2001 CE: Islamists forced to respond to U.S. Imperialism, fly hijacked jetliners into the World Trade Center killing nearly 3,000 little Eichmanns. This allows a previously informed George W. Bush an excuse to war against the peaceful people of color in Iraq in order to take their oil.

2008 CE: The first African-American is elected U.S. President, yet white supremacy is more popular than ever.

2011 CE: Game of Thrones premiers, and demonstrates that rape is condoned by all cis white heterosexual males in North America and Europe.

2014 CE: U.S. Police officers are given permission to shoot African-American men on sight.

2016 CE: Liberal, anti-war, pro-gay rights and pro-middle class candidate Hillary Clinton defeats, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, militaristic, and pro-corporate candidate Bernie Sanders in the
Democratic primary elections. She goes on to face racist, misogynistic, homophobic, militaristic, and pro-corporate Republican candidate Donald Trump in the general election.

gurugeorge

Post by gurugeorge »

Hunt wrote:
Keating wrote:

Nonsense, we're just sleeping.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Well Kirb, sitting in Zurich airport after 6 nights in Switzerland.

My prelim feelings are that this is a country that shouldn't exist. It kind of fell out of the history that shaped Western Europe and became an alt-trad weirdness. A very nice one but kind of unsettling. The upmarket elements of Paris and Germany compressed into a country which also celebrates this without apparent irony (hotel wall art).

http://i.imgur.com/jlMq0Ru.jpg

An airport my wife doesn't want to leave with a live performance on the piano focused on Ed Sheeran. The Water Tower in Luzern is off limits as it is reserved for a "Tradional Club" meeting space.

People wait for the lights to turn green before walking across the street. They hover at your table, keen to set things right as you gather your things. They are unerringly polite and speak German with a pleasant lilt.

A highly desireable twilight zone of model railway perfect dimensions.

Incredible.

Hunt

Post by Hunt »

Brive1987 wrote: People wait for the lights to turn green before walking across the street. They hover at your table, keen to set things right as you gather your things. They are unerringly polite and speak German with a pleasant lilt.

Incredible.
You could be the next Jan Morris.

John D

Post by John D »

Hunt wrote:
Brive1987 wrote: People wait for the lights to turn green before walking across the street. They hover at your table, keen to set things right as you gather your things. They are unerringly polite and speak German with a pleasant lilt.

Incredible.
Of note.... I have been to Switzerland on business a few times... and had the honor of paying half a weeks salary for McDonalds in the Zurich airport. Haha. Good thing I was on a business trip and could charge it to the company.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Brive1987 wrote:Well Kirb, sitting in Zurich airport after 6 nights in Switzerland.

My prelim feelings are that this is a country that shouldn't exist.
:lol:

So you have the same feelings of a lot of Swiss people. There's no such thing as Switzerland, there are their cantons, their local community and that's it. Occasionally people concede that the Confederacy is the best way to avoid being absorbed by neighbouring countries (which pretty much NOBODY wants) and so it's good for something, especially in terms of common military defense/deterrence. And of course people vote in federal referendums, but it's all because the issue at hand, not out of some special love for the Confederacy.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Hunt wrote:
feathers wrote:
Isn't that the Scarlet?
I believe that is a Dirty Rufous Crowned Booze Fowl.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Hunt wrote:

Incredible.
This person?

https://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Gu ... 4x768.jpeg

Or this?

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/640xn/p01gn829.jpg

Actually, though, I know who she is: go and read Fisher's Face if you haven't yet...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

In case anyone hasn't seen it here's Sargon attempting to engage communist students at Berkeley. He doesn't get very far till they start chanting to shut him up. :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q3fhrQ1lctQ

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I neglected to mention that Quinn does have another project in the works, an FMV adventure game made in collaboration with Hugo-nominated scifi author Chuck Tingle. She's managed to ruin that as well from the looks of it. I could have been on board with a visual novel with the crudely photoshopped stock photography that Tingle's covers always consist of. The video aspect ruins it for me. Comical to creepy in no time flat.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70 ... igital-adv

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Hunt wrote:
feathers wrote:
Isn't that the Scarlet?
Steersbot says no.

https://northeastchildpoverty.files.wor ... 22_csn.jpg

Phil_Giordana_FCD
That's All Folks
That's All Folks

Oh dear! I had never made the visual connection between Watson and Carol. Can't unsee!

Way to ruin Little Britain.

HelpingHand

Post by HelpingHand »

Visual and personality. It is uncanny.

free thoughtpolice

Bad kitty!

free thoughtpolice

In India pussy grabs you. :rimshot:

Guest_936d3dec

Post by Guest_936d3dec »

In case anyone hasn't seen it here's Sargon attempting to engage communist students at Berkeley. He doesn't get very far till they start chanting to shut him up. :lol:

youtube com/watch?v=q3fhrQ1lctQ
Sargon (who starts around 8:30 in the clip) did pretty well at disrupting them. Nicely done.

The asian woman standing next to the hot commie milf whose pits I would lick is 47 yo Yvette Felarca of BAMN current charged with assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, a felony, and participating in a riot, and inciting a riot, both misdemeanors, according to information provided by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office.

John D

Post by John D »

Rape scene from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds". Starts at 56 minutes where the jock boyfriend shows up in a Dart Vader mask. Nerd puts on the mask and muff dives into the blond under false pretenses. Haha. Times have changed. I watched this move today and thought... Jesus.... this was somehow okay????

Starts at 56 minutes.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

John D wrote:Rape scene from the movie "Revenge of the Nerds". Starts at 56 minutes where the jock boyfriend shows up in a Dart Vader mask. Nerd puts on the mask and muff dives into the blond under false pretenses. Haha. Times have changed. I watched this move today and thought... Jesus.... this was somehow okay????

Starts at 56 minutes.

[goutube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFXuV1zHiMA[/youtube]
Hair pie! Hair pie!

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Plenty of stuff is OK - including stuff that is not OK - so long as it is fiction.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

I think John D's point is that it was portrayed in a positive light and didn't merit any public outrage (that I know of). The protagonist steals the jock's girl by tricking her into sex, and having her like it so much. Imagine trying that in today's climate.

free thoughtpolice

Matt Cavanaugh's favorite blogger, the Fully Fuckable Folklorist, Jeana Jorgenson has an entertaining post up about trolls and how she was viciously attacked by Gad Saad. :cry:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/foxyfolklo ... pparently/

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

jet_lagg wrote:... tricking her into sex, and having her like it so much. Imagine trying that ....
I just did imagine it, and threw up in my mouth a little.
Amanda_Marcotte.JPG
(17.73 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

Bhurzum
Brassy, uncouth, henpecked meathead

Post by Bhurzum »

:popcorn:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

free thoughtpolice wrote:Matt Cavanaugh's favorite blogger, the Fully Fuckable Folklorist, Jeana Jorgenson has an entertaining post up about trolls and how she was viciously attacked by Gad Saad. :cry:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/foxyfolklo ... pparently/
That's an old post, btw. You must've clicked the "Now Trending At Patheos" link.

Jeanna's a hoot. I love it when homely chicks think they're totally hawt. Or dumb folks who think they're Einsteins.

DW Adams

Post by DW Adams »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:... tricking her into sex, and having her like it so much. Imagine trying that ....
Amanda_Marcotte.JPG
Did Tom Cruise do something with his hair? He looks different.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Guest_936d3dec wrote:

The asian woman standing next to the hot commie milf whose pits I would lick is 47 yo Yvette Felarca of BAMN current charged with assault by means of force likely to inflict great bodily injury, a felony, and participating in a riot, and inciting a riot, both misdemeanors, according to information provided by the Sacramento County District Attorney’s office.
I would require a fucking ball gag to spend time with her.

dogen

Post by dogen »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Amanda_Marcotte.JPG
Truly, a Mission Impossible.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

dogen wrote:
Matt Cavanaugh wrote:
Amanda_Marcotte.JPG
Truly, a Mission Impossible.
An emission impossible...

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Today at the labour party conference members were asked who they think is more dangerous, Trump or Kim. :think:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ACI1sqvowmo