In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Old subthreads
John D

Re: In 2017 Idiocracy is a Documentary

Post by John D »

Ape+lust wrote:That idiot theTruePooka is trying to reanimate the corpse of A+. Because it's a double-inversion (anti-anti-SJW), it'll be entirely different, so don't let the look and smell fool you.

It's just what everyone's been waiting for.

I bet at minimum (and maximum), Shives, Arel, and Myers go for it.

https://imgur.com/o0GJ2nl.jpg

This is just Atheism+ with a new logo. Fuck these guys. This doesn't even make sense..... "this is atheism minus "antiSJWism"."

WTF does that even mean?

None of these "Atheist Leaders" understand how to scope things for atheists. Maybe just FFRF is the only one out there.... and this group is seen as a Libertarian Whitey organization.

Truth is that there are very few people, even among atheists, that like to spend their time debating and changing legal minutia. There is also no effort to simply say that atheists, like non-atheists, are just people and they has a large variety of opinions. I don't think there will ever be an atheist movement that doesn't glomb onto some other types of ideology. There are commies and anarchists and libertarians...etc. There just isn't that much to "atheism".

Here is the giant pile of stuff I don't care about:
1) Global warming
2) Police Militarization
3) Women's rights in Western countries
4) Trans rights in Western countries
5) Gay rights in Western countries
6) Any thing to do with Burma
7) Russian election meddling
8).... etc...etc.

What I do care about is the police illegally seizing property, legalizing pot, shrinking the government, lowering health care costs, destroying the corrupt university system.

So... how do I fit into A-? Not at all I suspect.

feathers

Post by feathers »

Ape+lust wrote:That idiot theTruePooka is trying to reanimate the corpse of A+. Because it's a double-inversion (anti-anti-SJW), it'll be entirely different, so don't let the look and smell fool you.

Perhaps someone can entice them to name it -atheism. Makes for brilliant searches on Google.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John D wrote:
1) Global warming
2) Police Militarization
8).... etc...etc.

What I do care about is the police illegally seizing property, legalizing pot, shrinking the government, lowering health care costs, destroying the corrupt university system.

Isn't point 2 closely connected to your concerns about illegal seizures?

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Tried listening to the video, but ended up partially brain-dead and drooling down my shirt. Soooooooo tedious....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

So how are we to know if you are a good person - if you don't announce your positions on such subjects publicly?

feathers

Post by feathers »

Lsuoma wrote:Tried listening to the video, but ended up partially brain-dead and drooling down my shirt. Soooooooo tedious....
I thought for a while he was using voice generation but it may also be he's just an android.

John D

Post by John D »

Kirbmarc wrote:
John D wrote:
1) Global warming
2) Police Militarization
8).... etc...etc.

Isn't point 2 closely connected to your concerns about illegal seizures?
I don't think so. The problem with seizures is that many states allow the cops to take property they think is related to a crime. Then they are allowed to keep the property even if the suspect is found not guilty. Then the citizen has to sue the cops to get their stuff back. It is a shocking level of injustice. Many people don't even have the resources to get their stuff back and then the cops auction it off and keep the funds.

Militarization is more related to the general sense that cops will use more unjustified force if they are allowed to have old military style equipment. I don't think that having military gear is directly related to abuse. I have just seen no evidence of this. I think the people who complain about militarization are driven by the optics of cops having an armored car. They think that just having such a vehicle is excessive force.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

feathers wrote:

Perhaps someone can entice them to name it -atheism. Makes for brilliant searches on Google.
They could name it: I-was-never-taught-modus-tollens-in-school Atheism.

Now run off and play with your humanism, you annoying, idiotic fucks.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

RebeccaB wrote:Re Graham Hancock:

The estimable Jason Colavito did a roaring review of Magicians of the Gods at:
http://www.jasoncolavito.com/magicians- ... fACOGhSy00

The latest Skeptic magazine has an article on Hancock’s claims, by Marc J. Defant, at:
https://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/de ... -the-gods/

I’ve been having a long-running (but very slow battle) with Danny Hilman Natawidjaja, the “excavator” of Gunung Padang, at The Lateral Truth, six posts altogether with much debate in the comments. I’m following up with a series on the history of the Atlantis meme. I did skim through Magician of the Gods, but it was pretty awful—regurgitated stuff from his previous maunderings, and deadly dull.

https://www.skepticink.com/lateraltruth/
I remember reading about this sort of thing years ago. As an SF fan there I'd heard that there were a couple of crackpots in that world - editor John W Campbell, as well as Ray Palmer (who the comic character - The Atom was named after).

I think Palmer had an interest in the lost continent of Mu, or of the hollow earth theory. And the concept was used in several of the stories he solicited from writers. (Though memory is vague on the precise details).

Perhaps these things will come back into vogue like Flat Eartherism is currently doing. The hollow earth theory was used in the trailer for the sequel to 'Iron Skies' Nazi's on the Moon movie. So who knows if it will catch on.

Apparently this things have a 20 year cycle.

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

John D wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Isn't point 2 closely connected to your concerns about illegal seizures?
I don't think so. The problem with seizures is that many states allow the cops to take property they think is related to a crime. Then they are allowed to keep the property even if the suspect is found not guilty. Then the citizen has to sue the cops to get their stuff back. It is a shocking level of injustice. Many people don't even have the resources to get their stuff back and then the cops auction it off and keep the funds.

Militarization is more related to the general sense that cops will use more unjustified force if they are allowed to have old military style equipment. I don't think that having military gear is directly related to abuse. I have just seen no evidence of this. I think the people who complain about militarization are driven by the optics of cops having an armored car. They think that just having such a vehicle is excessive force.
Illegal seizures are often justified internally on grounds of budgetary concerns. Military gear needs expensive maintenance which might explain why many police departments go over budget. Using a SWAT team for drug busts costs quite a lot, the temptation to finance it by keeping the shit of the people whose houses you've broken into is quite high.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

As are the people who own the houses that you have broken into.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

feathers wrote:
Lsuoma wrote:Tried listening to the video, but ended up partially brain-dead and drooling down my shirt. Soooooooo tedious....
I thought for a while he was using voice generation but it may also be he's just an android.
TheTruePooka has always had an excess of attitude and shortage of human personality, so he sounds like he's narrating Korean War hygiene films. He should switch to black and white for more authenticity.

https://imgur.com/YhUS4Bs.jpg

John D

Post by John D »

Kirbmarc wrote:
John D wrote:
Kirbmarc wrote:Isn't point 2 closely connected to your concerns about illegal seizures?

Illegal seizures are often justified internally on grounds of budgetary concerns. Military gear needs expensive maintenance which might explain why many police departments go over budget. Using a SWAT team for drug busts costs quite a lot, the temptation to finance it by keeping the shit of the people whose houses you've broken into is quite high.
Well... maybe military stuff is negatively affecting budgets... but I don't see that as a very strong argument for the police becoming too militarized. Pretty weak sauce.

SWAT teams has been around for decades and need very little military gear. If SWAT teams are being used too much I see that as a problem with policy or tactics.... again... nothing to do with militarization.

There are lots of problems with cops... don't get me wrong. I just think that the left's focus on de-militarization is not useful and takes the public's attention away from real stuff.

The cops in Detroit love to shoot people's dogs. That's got me really pissed off too. In a recent case the dog was restrained by a chain and could not even reach the cops. They shot it anyway saying that the aggressive dog was blocking their access and movement. Fuck that shit. In another case the cops smashed into the wrong home and shot two dogs that where in the home. People try to sue the cops but are not usually succeeding.... still... this rotten shit is not related to "militarization."

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

People have been shot in identical circumstances. I'm amused you're more upset about the dogs. I feel the same way with cats.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Brive1987 wrote:
Ape+lust wrote:Success! Migration tools know how to eat the "most interesting" comments, starting with Dear Muslima.

Any notion you have about Peez monkeying around with history is an uncharitable fantasy.

[.img]https://imgur.com/89Tld3V.png[/img]

If only there was a way to snapshot these things.

Oh. Wait.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110706211 ... _names.php

Dawkins at #75 followed at #82 by the first serious headbut back by ...... Oggie!!
This post is interesting:
Posted by: David Marjanović Author Profile Page | July 2, 2011 10:10 AM
Juju, you're misquoting Dawkins. It's "the Great Juju on the Mountain".
a pretty minor faux pas in a private situation. The guy who "propositioned" her did so in what sounds like a clumsy but not-particularly-awful way
He asked her into his room, in an elevator, that late at night? If that's not creepy, I don't know what is. That guy could as well have worn a sign saying "I am Schrödinger's Rapist" around his neck.
FFS! Have you never been bullied? Do you know fear at all?
ERV, this has to be dragged out in public. Otherwise, it'll never stop. Perhaps that one person would stop if directly confronted, but the next 20 wouldn't.
Isn't that the same David Marajonivic that gets shunned by the horde for being a creeper?

DrokkIt

Post by DrokkIt »

Lsuoma wrote:

Tried listening to the video, but ended up partially brain-dead and drooling down my shirt. Soooooooo tedious....

I think the A stands for 'autism' in this case.

shoutinghorse

Post by shoutinghorse »

Being an American thing shouldn't it be called Atheism Negative ?
I lasted 1 min 50 sec. After that all I heard was Reeeeeeeee

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Scott Alexander's latest is in response to a longer Baffler piece joining in the bash New Atheism bandwagon. He questions why this one instance of a pretty banal point (there is no God, and the holy texts are man made) being trumpeted as insight would be called out for banality when that's basically the only thing we do in progressive circles. Rape is bad! We shouldn't destroy the planet! So, why does New Atheism catch heat? The first comment hits the obvious answer.
Islam became relevant, is the long and short of it. Suddenly a different ox was being gored by strident atheism, and it was an ox progressivism was a lot less interested in goring.

BoxNDox

Post by BoxNDox »

The smell of A+ corpse will be difficult to miss. OTOH, in strong enough concentrations pentamethylenediamine, aka cadaverine, has an olfactory effect similar to that of hydrogen sulfide - your nose gets overwhelmed and it stops registering.*

* This observation, unfortunately, is from personal experience, which I am not going to describe.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

John D wrote:The cops in Detroit love to shoot people's dogs. That's got me really pissed off too. In a recent case the dog was restrained by a chain and could not even reach the cops. They shot it anyway saying that the aggressive dog was blocking their access and movement. Fuck that shit. In another case the cops smashed into the wrong home and shot two dogs that where in the home. People try to sue the cops but are not usually succeeding.... still... this rotten shit is not related to "militarization."
Dogs are also more likely to get pulled over if they are driving expensive-looking cars.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

MarcusAu wrote:I remember reading about this sort of thing years ago. As an SF fan there I'd heard that there were a couple of crackpots in that world - editor John W Campbell, as well as Ray Palmer (who the comic character - The Atom was named after).
Interesting bit if trivia I picked up from the extras on the Blu-Ray of John Carpenter's The Thing: John W Campbell's mother had an identical twin. An aunt who looks just like your mother? I can imagine that could stir up all kinds of doubts about identity when you are young.

John D

Post by John D »

And - speaking of cops.... I am in the "Citizens Police Academy" set up by my local Troy Michigan police. We have sessions every Wednesday night for 9 weeks. Today we are going to the Fire Station and they are serving us dinner. I asked if I should bring white or red wine... haha. There is always a smart ass in the class.

Next week we are going to the cop firing range to shoot cop Glock pistols with the station training sergeant! Cool.......

We are going to have live one-on-one training with the 911 operators next month.

Maybe this makes me a shitlord cop lover.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

NAACP accuses American Airlines of racism after "disturbing incidents".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41754457

Seriously, the more "oppressed" groups whine and get headlines about things the like this, the more it entrenches Shredded-Wheat Bonce and his ilk in power. My wife is a public servant (in a public-facing role) and tells me a lot of things about positive discrimination and people being scared of criticizing members of "oppressed" minorities.

Lots of folk are getting heartily sick of this, and the backlash isn't going away anytime soon.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Does Citizens Police Academy involve getting a blowjob at a podium? I think I saw a documentary about it once.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Shatterface wrote:
MarcusAu wrote:I remember reading about this sort of thing years ago. As an SF fan there I'd heard that there were a couple of crackpots in that world - editor John W Campbell, as well as Ray Palmer (who the comic character - The Atom was named after).
Interesting bit if trivia I picked up from the extras on the Blu-Ray of John Carpenter's The Thing: John W Campbell's mother had an identical twin. An aunt who looks just like your mother? I can imagine that could stir up all kinds of doubts about identity when you are young.
And just think of what it could do for incest porn!

Oglebart

Post by Oglebart »

jet_lagg wrote:People have been shot in identical circumstances. I'm amused you're more upset about the dogs. I feel the same way with cats.
"Fido was a good boy, he dindu nuffin!!"

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Shatterface wrote:
It would certainly provide the ideal situation to use the phrase "Who Goes There?"...

...but people don't really talk like that anymore.

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

Fuck me. Even soulless corporate behemoths are buffaloed by race agitators :shock:

https://imgur.com/FV5oTOL.png

https://twitter.com/saladinahmed/status ... 7277135872

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

BoxNDox wrote:
The smell of A+ corpse will be difficult to miss. OTOH, in strong enough concentrations pentamethylenediamine, aka cadaverine, has an olfactory effect similar to that of hydrogen sulfide - your nose gets overwhelmed and it stops registering.*

* This observation, unfortunately, is from personal experience, which I am not going to describe.
So... you were downriver when Zvan went skinnydipping?

Ape+lust
Pit Art Master
Pit Art Master

Post by Ape+lust »

I don't know what this is. I don't know what country it's in. I don't even know if it's staged or real.

I just know that I NEVER want to see Ophelia do the bump and grind.

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

jet_lagg wrote:Scott Alexander's latest is in response to a longer Baffler piece joining in the bash New Atheism bandwagon. He questions why this one instance of a pretty banal point (there is no God, and the holy texts are man made) being trumpeted as insight would be called out for banality when that's basically the only thing we do in progressive circles. Rape is bad! We shouldn't destroy the planet! So, why does New Atheism catch heat? The first comment hits the obvious answer.
Islam became relevant, is the long and short of it. Suddenly a different ox was being gored by strident atheism, and it was an ox progressivism was a lot less interested in goring.
Plenty of flat-out idiotic comments as well, though. And at least one person pointing out that Scott's dismissal of New Atheists makes no sense when he essentially is one whether he likes the label or not and his dumbest critics attack him for the same reasons they attack New Atheists.

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Ape+lust wrote:Fuck me. Even soulless corporate behemoths are buffaloed by race agitators :shock:

Who eats the brown ones?

Sunder

Post by Sunder »

Maybe I should go through and count all the comments that boil down to "I don't like New Atheists because they think they're smarter than everyone else and I'm smarter than them so nyeh."

Shatterface

Post by Shatterface »

Sunder wrote:
jet_lagg wrote:Scott Alexander's latest is in response to a longer Baffler piece joining in the bash New Atheism bandwagon. He questions why this one instance of a pretty banal point (there is no God, and the holy texts are man made) being trumpeted as insight would be called out for banality when that's basically the only thing we do in progressive circles. Rape is bad! We shouldn't destroy the planet! So, why does New Atheism catch heat? The first comment hits the obvious answer.
Plenty of flat-out idiotic comments as well, though. And at least one person pointing out that Scott's dismissal of New Atheists makes no sense when he essentially is one whether he likes the label or not and his dumbest critics attack him for the same reasons they attack New Atheists.
The asshole who brought up elevatorgate seems to have thought it was Dawkins in the elevator.

CaptainFluffyBunny

Post by CaptainFluffyBunny »

Fats Domino died.

piginthecity

Post by piginthecity »

This video is vital data.

It contains an idea, baldly stated, which I've never heard before. If this is, indeed, the genuine opinion of (a significant section of) the SocJus, then it is no exaggeration to say that it revolutionises the whole science of SJW-ology.

The argument that Palooka is making runs as follows:

1) Atheism is largely made up of white males.
2) White males are currently excluded from something called "The Table" of something called "The Liberal Community".
3) White males are currently underprivileged by this exclusion and require a vehicle in order to enter this "The Table".
4) "Atheism" can be a vehicle for white males to access this "The Table". Or, as he puts it a "Critical Gateway" to the "The Table".
5) In order for "Atheism" to function as such a vehicle, then it must first be moulded into an "intersectional" shape, which means it must adopt all the neo-Marxist ethics based on group rights with which we are all too familiar, and, goes without saying, expel the likes of you and I.

Now, in all my years studying this phenomenon, it has never, ever, even once, even for a nanosecond, occurred to me that logic such as this might be the motivating force behind the (white male) SJW's.

If true, this means that, to them, their first and most important identity and loyalty is that of a "White Male". Their chief motivation is to improve the status of "White Males" such as themselves. All the fuss about "intersectionality", all the thought policing, all the "Fuck Yous!" all the rage-blogs of Myers, the simpering sanctimony of Shives, the impenetrable word-salads of Nerd of Redhead, the weird twisty-turny machinations of Dicky Carrier, all of it, has one purpose only, and that is to increase the status of "White Males" within the communities which they value.

The entire SJW project is about empowering White Males !!!!!!!!

Not only that, but you and I, in opposing the SocJus are betraying and sabotaging White Males. Those of us in that demographic are in fact Gender Traitors !!!!!

If this is a true reflection, then first of all I admit I am a complete idiot for not having a clue about their motivations for all these years. And secondly it's no wonder that the White Male SJW' are the most batshit insane of them all because of cognitive dissonance.

HoneyWagon

Post by HoneyWagon »

Intersting news concerning the CSICON Conference about to start in Las Vegas.
Most of the speakers have spoken there or at TAM several times, but one fish out of water had been scheduled near the get go, Carrie Poppy.
She is listed here from an archive of the schedule page
http://web.archive.org/web/201707260830 ... edule.html
https://i.imgur.com/mkgzXyZ.png

This caused some irritation because of her history, and that only she was speaking...her podcast partner Ross Blocher was not invited, even though he is active in skeptic circles and was a regular attendee of TAMs.

So now my surprise. Her name was still listed a week ago for sure, but now it is gone, and Ross is listed in her timeslot.
https://csiconference.org/schedule.html
https://i.imgur.com/boQkHPB.png

I am assuming all the reactions to her and Rebecca Watson's posts about DJ Grothe are somehow related to this.
Was she convinced to leave by friends because how dare she speak at the same place as Richard Dawkins, and felt free to let go about DJ again, or did she speak about him first, then decide to not go?

Just interesting

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

Yep. I'm pretty sure that's it. And it's been like that since the beginning. Richard Dawkins' biggest sin was to suggest that the oppression of women in countries where islam is the religion of the majority might have been several magnitudes worse than being asked out in an elevator or being trolled on the internet.

He wasn't shunned just because he minimized the First World Problems of Rebecca Watson, but because he dared to point out that islam was more "problematic" for progressive/liberal democratic values than the Evil West.

There's a part of the Progressive Left which is more about hating the Capitalist Colonialist West than about promoting progressive values. These people usually hang out with Hamas or Hezbollah sympathizers, or Muslim Brotherhood propagandists, and think that they're only poor and oppressed proletarians who are fighting for freedom against the Evil Capitalist Colonialist West (and Israel). They're the kind of people who believe that the Evil Whites are responsible for the all the evils in the world, and that Non-White people are all innocent Good Savages who would love each other and sing all day while they share hugs and cookies if only the Evil Whites didn't interfere.

Reality is much more complex, of course. The American support to Gulf theocracies is real, and it's a factor that has heavily contributed to the development of Salafism, but islam is also regressive and reactionary on its own. Hamas, Hezbollah and the Muslim Brotherhood,while they fight against the Salafis for political and sectarian reasons, are all reactionary, heavily anti-modern movements who aren't much better than the Salafis in terms of liberal democratic values, and they really don't give a shit about communism, either, beyond a temporary alliance. The Iranian theocratic regime dealt with the naive communists who supported it swiftly and brutally.

Palestinians are, on average, at least as reactionary and anti-modern as Mormons, especially since the more progressive of them have already moved to West.

New Atheism questions leftist anti-colonialist dogmas, like the idea that islamic political movements are progressive and leftist (they're not, they're actually more similar to ethno-nationalists like Richard Spencer than to social democrats like Bernie Sanders). People like Jeremy Corbyn, who are chummy with Hamas or Hezbollah, don't like being reminded that they're closing their eyes to human right abuses in order to support the Glorious Anti-Colonialist Revolution.

This isn't to say that Israel is the Perfect Country and hasn't committed its own share of human right abuses and assorted dick moves. They have. They also have their own share of religious nutters, for that matter, since Orthodox Jews are at least as fanatical as the average Muslim Brotherhood member.

But the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is, once again, more complex than the cartoonish leftist idea of Good Oppressed Palestinians vs. Evil Colonialist Israelis, or of the cartoonish right-wing evangelical American idea of the Righteous Israelis who Will Convert in the End of Times vs. the Brute Satan-Worshippers, for that matter.

New Atheism, while it's not without its flaws (Harris is especially naive, what with his idea of Good Intentions) is at least willing to put some leftist dogmas about the Poor Oppressed Muslims in question. That's anathema to white people who fetishize non-white people as Good and Closer to Nature and Oppressed and other left-wing fantasies.

John D

Post by John D »

Lsuoma wrote:NAACP accuses American Airlines of racism after "disturbing incidents".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41754457

Seriously, the more "oppressed" groups whine and get headlines about things the like this, the more it entrenches Shredded-Wheat Bonce and his ilk in power. My wife is a public servant (in a public-facing role) and tells me a lot of things about positive discrimination and people being scared of criticizing members of "oppressed" minorities.

Lots of folk are getting heartily sick of this, and the backlash isn't going away anytime soon.
"Youall niggers know yo black money ain't no good at Mercan Ayelines" said no one ever.

This shit is so fucking comic. And... this is why Trump will get re-elected.

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

CaptainFluffyBunny wrote:Fats Domino died.
I remember him from one of those old Clint Eastwood movies with the orangutan.

To tell the truth - I thought he had died years ago.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Ape+lust wrote:Fuck me. Even soulless corporate behemoths are buffaloed by race agitators :shock:

At least he didn't have a little word bubble saying, 'Allahu Akbar!'

Kirbmarc

Post by Kirbmarc »

It's also important to remember that while muslim religious authorities are quick to use Palestinians as a bargaining chip/reason to cry "oppression" the Gulf theocratic hierarchies don't really give a shit about them and are actually actively trying to tear down Hezbollah and Hamas, and Erdogan and the Iranian leadership are only interested in using the Palestinians as cannon fodder for their geopolitical projects.

Muslims can be as hypocritical as neocons or neolibs, after all. "Spreading brotherhood and support between muslims" is as fake as a meme as "spreading democracy".

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

Of the two incidents (out of a whopping four reported) of alleged racism by AA, there's no indication that either was precipitated by the passenger's race.

But hey, if blacks are voluntarily segregating an airline, guess who will be SStoked to fly AA?
SStoked.jpg
(30.29 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

Sulman

Post by Sulman »

Saladin Ahmed is a joke.

Another pudgy goony beird man playing the PC beat.

jet_lagg

Post by jet_lagg »

Sunder wrote:Maybe I should go through and count all the comments that boil down to "I don't like New Atheists because they think they're smarter than everyone else and I'm smarter than them so nyeh."
That's basically the attitude of anyone I've ever argued with who studied theology. I can understand their anger. They're smart (typically), and they put some serious effort into acquiring this knowledge. Here I come along and say it's about as important as who has the correct interpretation of what the distinction is between a dark Jedi and a Sith Lord. The whole thing is just a nerdy game and you don't need to be versed in it to dismiss it as such. There's not really a way to say it without coming across like you think you're more intelligent than they are.

Lsuoma
Fascist Tit

Post by Lsuoma »

Ain't that a shame.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

Guest_ed124272 wrote:https://anonimag.es/image/JT9sttY
https:// anonimag. es/image/JT9sttH
https:// anonimag. es/image/JT9sttK
https:// anonimag .es/image/JT9sttj

is there a way to get slymepit twitter to follow an account?
For the lazy.
https://anonimag.es/i/8eef259117a8a3236 ... 31af88.jpg

https://anonimag.es/i/7659e6adbc3047924 ... 87ae8d.jpg

https://anonimag.es/i/a78280459f2b8d54b ... a25406.jpg

https://anonimag.es/i/c1ac410f70fb1a0f4 ... 30093c.jpg

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

Lsuoma wrote:
Ain't that a shame.
Tears fall like rain.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder, is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self, and unstable emotions.

That exchange is hilarious. Nice to see Rebecca is still the same old hideous bitch she always was.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

PZ today without a hint of irony.
Whoa. Your 33 year old son is still living in your house and spends his time literally screaming at the internet? I think maybe it’s time to hold an intervention. Unfortunately, it’s people like that who get the most attention on the internet.
And this immediately after a post explaining his high school social networking was entirely limited to D&D played in his room with two guys called Steve - before he went prepper in Morris.

free thoughtpolice

Post by free thoughtpolice »

Does Ashley Miller know about CaveBecky Watson and Carrie BPD Poppy's history of sexually assaulting people?
I hear she is compiling a list of offenders.

Really?

Post by Really? »

Brive1987 wrote:PZ today without a hint of irony.
Whoa. Your 33 year old son is still living in your house and spends his time literally screaming at the internet? I think maybe it’s time to hold an intervention. Unfortunately, it’s people like that who get the most attention on the internet.
And this immediately after a post explaining his high school social networking was entirely limited to D&D played in his room with two guys called Steve - before he went prepper in Morris.
PZ with the sick burn on Danielle Muscato. Good for him.

And yes, Poopy and Elevatorella are BPD.

deLurch

Post by deLurch »

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

MarcusAu wrote: To tell the truth - I thought he had died years ago.
He was rumoured to have died in hurricane Katrina. He was indeed missing for a while.

VickyCaramel

Post by VickyCaramel »

Sod it, gonna post my favorites....

MarcusAu

Post by MarcusAu »

One of these things is not like the others:

Fats Domino
Fats Waller
Minnesota Fats

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

Matt Cavanaugh wrote:

[.img]https://imgur.com/FV5oTOL.png[/img]

At least he didn't have a little word bubble saying, 'Allahu Akbar!'
I was taught to never eat the brown ones.

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

https://anonimag.es/i/7659e6adbc3047924 ... 87ae8d.jpg

Because sometimes, you can be provoked into grabbing a female speaker's breast. :twatson:

Matt Cavanaugh

Post by Matt Cavanaugh »

MarcusAu wrote:One of these things is not like the others:

Fats Domino
Fats Waller
Minnesota Fats
PZ Myers is still alive.

Brive1987

Post by Brive1987 »

MarcusAu wrote:One of these things is not like the others:

Fats Domino
Fats Waller
Minnesota Fats
I went off Domino when the Margherita was canned.